Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 26, 2012 9:44 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was quite surprised by the start. I though with the following,

that a kiss was sure to be. Only to find out it was not exactly like that. However it was nice to see Yuuki with Isara in the spoiler
got some flag points up. Isara’s expressions were amazing there. Blush wise.

Still the twins and that dance in the spoiler
was nice of theirs. MOE once again. I liked the way they did those acrobatic moves.

About back at the club, Chisato was quite hilarious in the spoiler
along with the other members. However things really got going much more in the MOE with Nozomi and her pastries in the spoiler
that was rather super MOE IMO. Nozomi was so cute there. Most likely the best MOE of the episode hands up! The reactions of the twins in that part was very MOE as well.

I had such a good laugh at Tatsumi’s private merchandise in the spoiler
along with Oboro’s Yayoi fantasies and the twins’ reaction to it. That was quite good comedy there.

Michiru was quite something in the spoiler
from her reactions there and all that candy. The cheering was nice there too. Continuing in the club Non-chan comes back strong with her gadget in the spoiler
that was rather MOE overload at this point. Non-chan invention this time around looks like to have the form of a standard electrical plug. However its MOE reflects well Nozomi's MOE. So it’s really a domino effect of MOE only to prepare for the worst shit later on.

About the outside, yielded out rather interesting elements in the spoiler
for one Itasha Scooter was nice! The pink Iguana was plain weird. I am not even sure I would buy it. The best was Satsuki and that Sumo Wrestler. Now that a nice reference to Sumo Wrestling along with Satsuki appearing there.

About back at the club, so now I get with the following spoiler
of why Michiru got tangled. Seems she messed up around her herself. Well it’s good no one did that to her. Instead it was her own clumsiness.

About thee end, I SO RAGE! RAGE! AND RAGE! At the following,

Isara! OMG those girls are so dead! I would so bitch slap them so bad they would have their faces red! Those girls in the spoiler
at first I knew it was some shit going on with Isara. However I never though it would escalate into such shit as the spoiler
they abused her physically! They took her panties? They make her work without them? BITCH GIRLS! NOT ACCEPTABLE! This is not right! Justice must be done to those bitches. This is totally raging. Unfair! Isara having her panties like that? Isara crying all due to that? Isara feeling down so bad? How cannot I not rage at seeing this and not being to do anything about it since it’s fiction and an anime. Certainly there is no way to stay calm after this and I am sure I am not the only one RAGING after this.

If you know the right thing to do then do it! That’s to express anger and rage at those girls. FOR ISARA! WE DO!

About the preview, all I can say in regards to the spoiler
Chisato swimsuit time! Seems she will give Yuuki a breast press or is that a back kiss? OH MY! This shall be MOE. A kiss at the back of a boy? Sounds original.

Question is how is Yuuki going to fix up Isara? Clearly she is PTSD after the trauma she suffered with those girls. The anime did well in filling all with MOE than BOOM drama in your face. In that respect the surprise element was good.

PS: Club post:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=468767
has a poll on what you would do. You can also RAGE as much as you want there. It's cool. Vote on what you would do.
Yumekichi11Jul 26, 2012 1:19 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 26, 2012 10:51 AM

Nov 2011
Those girls are going to get theirs someday, in the worst way possible.
Jul 26, 2012 11:07 AM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
Those girls are going to get theirs someday, in the worst way possible.
I know! I know! Man if I could I would so make myself a 15 year old girl to go into that anime and bitch slap them girl to kingdom KO! That's right!

No matter what this was so painful to watch. Bullying at its best.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 26, 2012 1:40 PM

Jul 2010
Poor Isara, I just want to give her a hug for having to go through that ordeal.
Jul 27, 2012 1:31 AM

Nov 2007
I decided to watch this anime just after watching Natsuyuki Rendezvous to lighten up my sadness and it just doubled it. :'|

Those bitches will have their time come hard.

Looks like Satsuki is a wonderful person after all. Behind the agenda of disbanding the clubs that are funded by the school which practically don't do anything, she wants to reform the system and use school resources to start a scholarship system instead of the financial aid. Respect for her.

I think I am going to love this anime.

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 27, 2012 1:59 AM
Feb 2012
Isara doesn't know how to safely remove broken fluorescent tubes. She should not have touched it by hand and mercury poisoning is not a joke. I'm really worried.
[FelineYogi]
Jul 27, 2012 2:28 AM

Aug 2008
This is getting better and better. It's interesting to see how Oojima react to Satsuki's manifesto with Isara in concerned.
Jul 27, 2012 3:01 AM

May 2010
Damn all those people that are giving Aomi a hard time, just because they have the money to go there, i want to eff em all up, just because someone is getting financial aid is no right to tell em they stink or bully em and take off thier pantys anf throw em in the trash, i hate bullys, as for Satsuki, why would want to discontinue something that help people with school? someone has thier priorities backwards, so wrong how financial aid student get treated like red headed step chidren.

this episode really stuck a nerv.
Jul 27, 2012 3:46 AM

May 2010
Those girls sure were annoying.Made me so mad.
Jul 27, 2012 4:34 AM

Apr 2010
This anime is really good, the emotions are so well done in every aspect.

I hope karma hits those bully girls REALLY HARD. How dare they abuse Isara who has done absolutely nothing to deserve such treatment.

5/5
Jul 27, 2012 4:43 AM

Sep 2010
Tragedy strikes! Looks like things are going to pick up.
Jul 27, 2012 5:18 AM
May 2012
At first i thought this will be a light slice of life anime.my thought was proved wrong from the start.there is a dark theme in the shadows.i am starting to really like it.
Jul 27, 2012 5:22 AM

Jul 2010
Jeez, I never expected such an underlying bullying plot. I hope they get what they deserve.

Poor Isara.

Jul 27, 2012 5:28 AM

Jul 2011
Girls girls... still keep bullying others like such kids :(
Well anyway, bullies always get later what they deserve.

Hmm.. episode was great and I liked to watch it, but still I think episode was somehow short or smth :/

5/5

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 27, 2012 5:43 AM

Apr 2009
I hope those girls will suffer for what they did. The girl hasn't done anything wrong or to offend them and they just did that horrible thing to poor Isara.

I hope that whoever wins the election will do something about the bullying

Great episode 5/5
Jul 27, 2012 6:11 AM
Jun 2008
so this week ep race for president still going seeing many faces running on it.

tomoya 2.0 meet ladder oh help a girl & smell good.
plans idea for election for money to raise after many hmm go with yaoi bars?!
of course get it re-cover & safe take a lot of work.
tomoya 2.0 see Shinonome vs air sumo club yea total air they are.
then isara still fixing til "oh no" a bunch of HO-SKI bullies.
after day works tomoya 2.0 & rest walking home see isara in the area ask what happen?
back in school isara still in pain from those HO-SKI bullies after did to her.
yea they rip & throw her undies yea so UNCALLED for to do cue light blub break.

to be continued...
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 27, 2012 6:38 AM

Apr 2011
ijen said:
At first i thought this will be a light slice of life anime.my thought was proved wrong from the start.there is a dark theme in the shadows.i am starting to really like it.

Ever since the student council president's sister got hit by a car, driven by a schoolgirl, I knew things wouldn't be so ordinary. Behind that president's smiley face are secrets that could be way darker then we seem. The fact when Yuuki looked at Satsuki's manifesto the president looked unhappy.

It's good to know that Satsuki's doing the right thing like turning financial aid as scholarship programs. Yuuki mentions she's too strict on herself and admits she's stubborn. With his personality, he could be a catalyst of good change for her.

And since this is a school setting, it never without bullies...or bitches for a better word. It was furious to see Isara being a victim of this and I have to the same feeling of wanting to beat those bitches up. I hope Yuuki finds about this and help her.

Those Oojima rolls look so damn delicious. Thats another thing I like about him, it's rare to see a male harem lead that knows how to cook and bake the most delicious looking rolls. Yum.

I wonder if those rolls exist in real life?
Jul 27, 2012 6:42 AM
Jan 2011

Whoa, they make Isara do that kind of work, just because she's a low income scholar?

How terrible, Maybe she should have just go in an ordinary public school, then again that will ruin the story, but hey I really sympathize with her how could those bitches do that, something tells me that the Food Club is gonna do something nice for her....like maybe pay for her tuition so that she can join their club......we'll see in the next episode.

Btw, I kinda hate to say it, this is probably the only panty shot we'll ever see.
Nasty001Jul 27, 2012 6:46 AM
Jul 27, 2012 6:50 AM
Oct 2008
I believe it's the education and reputation of that school is why she doesn't want to go to a ordinary public school. She needs good reputation from a well known school so she can easily get into a good university or find a decent job to support her family.

I'm sure he realizes that she hasn't been treated well by the students and hopefully helps her in the upcoming episodes I just hope her problems get solved soon to make me feel better those bullies make me mad
MrChuJul 27, 2012 6:55 AM
Jul 27, 2012 6:55 AM

May 2011
So the finance strategy got solved.

Gonna wait 3 weeks due to Olympics games.
Jul 27, 2012 7:00 AM

Jan 2009
SilentTruth said:

The series will continue to air, only on a different channel and on Mondays. Expect Ep5 on August 6th ;)
Suginami85Jul 27, 2012 7:04 AM
Jul 27, 2012 7:11 AM
Feb 2012
Fucking bitches harassing poor Aomi. Damn it, when will the show start to focus on solving those problems rather than talking about a dumb Oojima roll. -_-
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 27, 2012 7:43 AM

Oct 2010
I ARE SO MAD NAO. How could they do that to the cute Isara!! :(
Jul 27, 2012 7:43 AM

Dec 2010
Wait, so Satsuki's manifesto is a good thing right? i mean, finalcial aid turns into a scholarship
Jul 27, 2012 7:52 AM

Mar 2010
That bullying part made me feel so bad. ;-;

But a pretty decent episode besides that o~o
Jul 27, 2012 7:57 AM

Jul 2011
hmm, still kinda confused at some parts. but i guess i'll just wait for the next episodes.
Jul 27, 2012 8:03 AM

Feb 2012
-OJ- said:
SilentTruth said:

The series will continue to air, only on a different channel and on Mondays. Expect Ep5 on August 6th ;)

Hello. I want to ask something. Since somebody stated this^ a few moments ago, Will there be any other ON-GOING SUMMER 2012/SPRING 2012 shows aside from this one that will push their airing dates for the next episode? I'm Curious especially For

Kono Imouto
So, I can't play H!
Fairy Tail
Accel World
Kokoro Connect
Sword Art Online
Tari Tari

Anyways. For the episode. 5/5 Didn't expect those girls to bully Isara ;(
Thanks in advance for your responses
Jul 27, 2012 8:40 AM

Sep 2010
Pretty interesting episode specially the second half.... That is some extreme bullying.... Hope those bitches get theirs in 1000 fold...

4/5
twonlineJul 27, 2012 8:45 AM
Jul 27, 2012 8:49 AM
Jan 2011
MrChu said:
I believe it's the education and reputation of that school is why she doesn't want to go to a ordinary public school. She needs good reputation from a well known school so she can easily get into a good university or find a decent job to support her family.

She have two brothers, so without financial aid she would have out of school to work.
Jul 27, 2012 9:44 AM
Jun 2011
I hate the bulling part, I hope it'll be resolved soon.
Jul 27, 2012 9:54 AM

Jun 2009
Haven't seen a bit more serious bullying in a while. I wonder what Ooshima plans to do, now that he learned that Satsuki wants to chenge financial aid into scholarshps.
Too bad 2 weeks till next episode, i thought i wouldn't mind but right after the episode i'm pretty dissapointed.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 27, 2012 10:44 AM

Jan 2012
WHOA, It got randomly dark. It also looks like the very thing they're fighting has now changed.
Jul 27, 2012 11:06 AM

Jul 2011
Seems to have an episodic formula of ~90% slice of life-esque club activities followed by ~10% drama. Not exactly a bad thing, drama just works better when it's unexpected in my opinion.

Still an enjoyable series, it should shape out to be a relatively "different" series if Oojima actually does win the presidency.
Jul 27, 2012 11:30 AM

Aug 2010
Not enough Michiru in this ep.

But the bullying had me seething with rage. I totally completely 100%ly cannot forgive this.

What I would do with those girls?

(the following spoiler may contain disturbing stuff. Open at own risk)

Yes, I do have a pretty strong opinion. My second and less desirable option would be paying a bunch of yankii girls to beat seven kinds of shit out of them.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 27, 2012 11:56 AM
Oct 2010
bullied girl moe.. damn i wanna stab those overprivileged skanks a few times in their ovaries. and those douchers at the beginning too wtf. bullying will make the series more interesting. whats with that last slide at the preview of the girl touching her stomach? 0_o now we got teen pregnancy in this series?
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jul 27, 2012 12:02 PM
Nov 2010
Hopefully, those girls are gonna get what they need to soon enough.
Jul 27, 2012 12:29 PM

Dec 2009
Aw man, I felt like stepping on a cat when I saw isara like that. This show is by far the sleeper of the season. Always the most dramatic stuff during the last 5 minutes of the show.

Next week we get festivals and swimming, oh joy.
Jul 27, 2012 1:44 PM

May 2011
Hydraulic suspension-linked, posture control and alignment system-equipped multi-hand massage manipulator. Yet another genius invention, i could really use something like that myself. XD

That Isara, good god, does not deserve that at all. :'(
Jul 27, 2012 1:59 PM

May 2012
Wow it is so weird...I cant believe that this episode made me so angry XD Its been a while since I've gotten this angry over an anime, if it had been real life I think I would have actually stabbed them...
Jul 27, 2012 2:39 PM
Sep 2011
The last part of the episode really made my heart torn. Aomi just sitting there on the ground and bam the music cues in which made it 100x more sad for me and she just breaks down.
Jul 27, 2012 2:46 PM

Jul 2012
Dandere-chan spoke! YESSSS!

Wasn't a fan of that ass fanservice moment though.

Eh, another bland episode. Except for the end is where I actually started to care again. Hopefully things from those scenes in episode one start tying up with what might happen next.
Jul 27, 2012 2:47 PM

Jul 2012
xjakku said:
That bullying part made me feel so bad. ;-;

But a pretty decent episode besides that o~o
-Koyuki- said:
hmm, still kinda confused at some parts. but i guess i'll just wait for the next episodes.

I swear to god you two both post at the same time on purpose, don't you? Because of your icons, right?
Jul 27, 2012 2:54 PM

Jul 2011
i was waiting for shit to get real, they showed the whole ordeal pretty well and how satsuki is only doing all this to help those who are special economic scholars like aomi, so what she is doing is not because she is too strict but because she is too kind a person

still it was still very sad seeing aomi getting bullied all over again, im looking forward to see how oojima will react to the situation
Jul 27, 2012 2:59 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
What now, Oojima? What path do you choose?
Jul 27, 2012 4:17 PM

Jan 2011
Where I'm from, mofos get that ass beat fucking around on dumb shit. But in anime, no one seems to be able to fight back...oh well. Hopefully the girls will get theirs.
Jul 27, 2012 4:51 PM

Dec 2011
Those bitches. Now I want Aomi even more. I think she is the most established girl so far after Shinonome.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2012 5:28 PM

Jun 2010
Isara should have assaulted those girls. It would have been more... interesting.
Jul 27, 2012 5:50 PM

Sep 2011
Those girls pissed me off so bad..I would punch them so hard ._.. First we get the 1st episodes car drama, and now Isara being picked on by the girls.
Jul 27, 2012 6:59 PM

Sep 2009
Bullies!! Those girl bullies were terrible. Poor Aoima.

Jul 27, 2012 7:04 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Looks like Oojima is now somewhat conflicted with opposing Shinonome's policies after reading her manifesto. Also we got a small reaction out of our Ex-Student Council President. I think I already know where this is going...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.