Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 21, 2008 12:14 PM

Jun 2007
Still 4th on my list. :/

I was going to say it's beyond me how S2 has been rated so highly based on the first 3 episodes...until I saw the #1 MAL anime.
Apr 21, 2008 12:18 PM

Feb 2008
I've not yet rated this show until I've seen 1/4 of the show!

It's #4 now. But really, no one can help it. It's really a good super-amazing sequel. If any other anime would have a sequel wonderfully done like CG R2, then it would be so kewl!
Apr 21, 2008 12:19 PM

Apr 2008
technically you would probably count it by 1/5 of whats currently aired
which wouldnt even be a full episode
Apr 21, 2008 12:23 PM

Oct 2007
Aionic said:
Tell me what #4 is on the MAL top anime list (ordered by rating): http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php

1/5 of 25 is 5; not 3.

It's been pointed out numerous times in this thread that Geass R2 is broken in regards to that rule, back before it aired and it was in the 100 range. Hows that change your "rating only counts for completed series" comment? Which is the entire reason I posted that quote not because I couldn't do maths any idiot who's 5 years old can do, so stop with the patronizing bullshit. Say what you want, try and shift the argument but you're wrong on your main point and that's all that matters.
Apr 21, 2008 12:28 PM

Jun 2007
TheWestExit said:
Talamare said:
xxjanism said:
seriously? 2 episodes and even less, whats the word Im looking for... unfair? to the other animes... because many geasstards rated this series, which has just started, a perfect 10

Youre basically saying things like OVAs shouldnt even be bothered to be rated since thier so short

In those they're planned to only have that limited of a running time. So the have the full story line, exposition, build up, conclusion, denouement and everything in between. Geass R2 has barely had any exposition at all. The first episode was essentially the same first episode from last season and the 2 episode didn't advance the character and the plot any noticeable amount in the grand scheme of things.

quote it because that is exactly what I meant when I said unfair
Apr 21, 2008 12:30 PM

Feb 2008
There must be a temp. rating just like aniDB. Hahaha! Can someone make a thread in the Suggestion Forums?

As far as I know it reached 13th when it hasn't yet aired.

Talamare said:
technically you would probably count it by 1/5 of whats currently aired
which wouldnt even be a full episode

I'm sorry about that. Then, it's 1/5. XD
Apr 30, 2008 4:43 AM

Dec 2007
Code Geass R2 in the top 3..... If it isn't overrated for a show as boring as that....
Apr 30, 2008 2:08 PM

Mar 2007
Rating something before it airs is stupid. Rating something in revenge is also stupid. What's also stupid is adding something as a favorite when you've only seen a couple episodes(I was guilty of this when I first joined).

It's not just with Code Geass, but others with second seasons like Zero No Tsukaima and Haruhi Suzumiya(someone has it as a favorite). xD

I'm pretty sure all the Lucky Star 'tards rated it a 10 after only one episode. Same with other seris like Clannad and every other popular or overrated anime.

As much as I love Code Geass(first season completed with a score of 9), I will not rate the second season until I've seen enough to compare it with the first season. If I like it more then it will get a 10 or vice versa.
Apr 30, 2008 5:50 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
What I don't understand is reviews after 3 episodes....

Come on....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 30, 2008 6:30 PM

Aug 2007
wakka9ca said:

Come on....

dont hate the player hate the game
Apr 30, 2008 6:36 PM

Aug 2007
kirAth-shiAue said:
Rating something before it airs is stupid. Rating something in revenge is also stupid. What's also stupid is adding something as a favorite when you've only seen a couple episodes(I was guilty of this when I first joined).

It's not just with Code Geass, but others with second seasons like Zero No Tsukaima and Haruhi Suzumiya(someone has it as a favorite). xD

I'm pretty sure all the Lucky Star 'tards rated it a 10 after only one episode. Same with other seris like Clannad and every other popular or overrated anime.

As much as I love Code Geass(first season completed with a score of 9), I will not rate the second season until I've seen enough to compare it with the first season. If I like it more then it will get a 10 or vice versa.

and this is exactly why people reserve the right to change the score of an anime. if you love it, slap it on your favorites. if it turns out sucking, take it off. I really don't see the harm in that. Thats pretty much what happened to Claymore, one minute its on top. It starts sucking and it dropped. thats part of the beauty of mal.
May 3, 2008 6:40 AM

Jul 2007
wakka9ca said:

Come on....

what I don't get is people reviewing an anime after ONE episode
there are a few spring 2008 anime that have been reviewed when only ONE episode aired
how are you supposed to judge a series based off ONE episode?? it makes no sense to me

oh hay, guess what guys code geass R2 is ranked #2 now
this is really starting to piss me off, and i'm even a big fan of code geass
if code geass r2 isn't the most overrated anime, then i don't know what is
i looked at top anime in other sites, and code geass r2 is always at LEAST in the top 5
May 3, 2008 6:47 AM

Oct 2007
melancholy said:

lucky star ... enough said
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2008 7:30 AM

Nov 2007
Seriously, this is nothing but a folly. Sure, I enjoy Geass R2 and it has got it's moments, but it's ridiculous that is has passed a masterpiece like Death Note. D:

An even scarier thing is that it will only continue to get a higher and higher rating, since series always jump up some places on the top anime list when they've finished airing. Clannad, for example, rose from 30-ish to #22-23, if I remember correctly.

Oh well...
May 3, 2008 8:14 AM

May 2007
I don't see the point in rating before you've finished the series.
May 3, 2008 12:58 PM

May 2007
waoh haha its ranked 2nd with only like 4 eps out.......o c'mon thats just ridiculous.......
May 3, 2008 12:59 PM

Apr 2008
LET IT DE-THRONE THE TTGL KING!
May 3, 2008 1:52 PM

Jul 2007
Talamare said:
LET IT DE-THRONE THE TTGL KING!

True. Talk about over-rating. People going angry for a show hopping up, yet at top1 stands the kind of over-rated. A pure gar shonen mecha stands higher than most of shows who need thinking? talk about over-rated.

Overall, I don't see whats the big fuss is about - PEOPLE, WE CAN ALWAYS CHANGE the score we rated the show. If rating was a permanent thing then ok, i would understand this topic, but everyone is entitled to their opinion and if someone was hyped up for show enough only by promotional material, let them be.

Opinions can change. Thats why rating we give can be changed later on.
May 3, 2008 2:03 PM

Mar 2007
Peralisc said:
melancholy said:

lucky star ... enough said

Lucky Star is the biggest piece of overrated garbage I've ever seen.

Tenchio said:
Seriously, this is nothing but a folly. Sure, I enjoy Geass R2 and it has got it's moments, but it's ridiculous that is has passed a masterpiece like Death Note. D:

Death Note, a Masterpiece? Maybe if it wasn't for the second half. That seris totally went down the crapper.

Obby said:
and this is exactly why people reserve the right to change the score of an anime. if you love it, slap it on your favorites. if it turns out sucking, take it off. I really don't see the harm in that. Thats pretty much what happened to Claymore, one minute its on top. It starts sucking and it dropped. thats part of the beauty of mal.

It's true you can always change but I still think it's idiotic.
May 3, 2008 2:27 PM

Jun 2007
You see, this "de-throne" stuff is kinda why I doubt whether R2 itself should be climbing so rapidly. This is probably the worst example I've seen (on both sides) of ratings being used superfluously as ammunition in the battle for the top, rather than honest, considered, and heartfelt opinions.

If people make 10/10 a base score, it really kinda does cheapen the meaning of a 10. It's kinda like "I love you" - if you go around saying it to everyone, then it means less when you actually mean it. I've given my share of 10s, but I consider each one carefully.

Also, the whole rationale about this being a continuation of the first season and thus an automatic 10 seems a little flimsy to me - what about the people who gave the 1st season a 1 and dropped the show? Do you count them too?
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
May 3, 2008 2:30 PM

Mar 2007
Torisunanohokori said:
If people make 10/10 a base score, it really kinda does cheapen the meaning of a 10. It's kinda like "I love you" - if you go around saying it to everyone, then it means less when you actually mean it. I've given my share of 10s, but I consider each one carefully.

That is a very good way of putting it.
May 3, 2008 5:50 PM

Jun 2007
I do find it rather worrying that TTGL is ranked #1 on MAL and S2 of Geass isn't very far behind when EP5 hasn't even aired yet. It doesn't say much good about the intellect of anime fans...

Since EP5 is an Ashford episode (or, in other words, a filler episode) that features Anya, the loli all child molesters have been going crazy over, I'm fully expecting another 100 or so to rate the series 10/10 after the episode airs...all of them ignoring the actual quality of the episode, the minor issue of the series going backwards and the Lelouch/Suzaku 'twist' being the second time S2 has ripped off DN in the first 5 episodes.

To a certain extent, I could've understood everyone rating S2 10/10 if the first few episodes had actually took the series forward, instead of them being repeats of S1 episodes with some new twists... How the hell can people rate an incomplete repeat higher than the series it's repeating? It's pure stupidity.
May 3, 2008 5:52 PM

Nov 2007
Because most people who didn't care for S1 aren't watching S2.

It's really not surprising it's rated higher.
May 3, 2008 6:14 PM

Oct 2007
kasumisama said:
Because most people who didn't care for S1 aren't watching S2.

It's really not surprising it's rated higher.

Take your logic out of here! You mean if someone rated it a 5 and dropped it at episode 7 they wouldn't be watching the second season? Preposterous!
May 3, 2008 11:23 PM

Mar 2007
Aionic said:
...all of them ignoring the actual quality of the episode, the minor issue of the series going backwards and the Lelouch/Suzaku 'twist' being the second time S2 has ripped off DN in the first 5 episodes.

Why do you think Code Geass ripped off Death Note? There are lots of seris with similarities. I don't think the creators got together and was like "Hey theres this seris called Death Note. Lets rip it off." Besides, both Code Geass season 1 and Death Note aired about the same time. These seris get planned way ahead of time.

Aionic said:
I do find it rather worrying that TTGL is ranked #1 on MAL and S2 of Geass isn't very far behind when EP5 hasn't even aired yet. It doesn't say much good about the intellect of anime fans...

I notice a lot of members complainig about TTGL being ranked #1 or being overrated. I haven't seen it, and I want to, but there must be something special about that seris. On another forum I go to, theres a girl who likes TTGL, and guess what? She's not an Anime fan! Makes me want to watch it more.
kirAth-shiAueMay 3, 2008 11:27 PM
May 3, 2008 11:36 PM

Apr 2007
Aionic said:

Lol, holy shit, I don't think intelligence has a fucking thing to do with it. I'm pretty sure that's called "taste." Code Geass II, I suppose, because people are rating it prematurely, but Gurren Lagann at #1? Lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2008 5:54 AM

Nov 2007
Geass R2 wants to be intelligent and serious but ends up being silly. TTGL is silly, but the difference is that it almost never tries to be anything but pure entertainment. :)

kirAth-shiAue said:

Tenchio said:

Death Note, a Masterpiece? Maybe if it wasn't for the second half. That seris totally went down the crapper.

True, in a sense, but in my opinion it didn't become bad after the first half. It just became 'very good' while the first half was godly.
May 4, 2008 5:57 AM

Oct 2007
What makes you think Code Geass is trying to be serious? This is from the same director as Infinite Ryvuis and Planetes.. if he was being serious it would be more similar to them and not silly like his other 2 works in Scryed and GunXSword.
May 4, 2008 6:51 AM

Jun 2007
kirAth-shiAue said:
Why do you think Code Geass ripped off Death Note? There are lots of seris with similarities. I don't think the creators got together and was like "Hey theres this seris called Death Note. Lets rip it off." Besides, both Code Geass season 1 and Death Note aired about the same time. These seris get planned way ahead of time.

Death Note was based on a manga series that came out long before. Since, as you said, they both aired around the same time it's very likely that the writers of Code Geass read Death Note prior to creating the Code Geass anime.

Put as simply as possible, Lelouch is Light with some humanity. Where as Light was complete at the start of Death Note, Lelouch will most likely develop into Light V2 by the end of Code Geass - We've seen signs already in the previous (episode 4) episode when he revealed his feelings for Rollo.

Going back to the plot twist copying, EP1 copied the part where Light forgot he was Kira and lost his power, turning Lelouch into a good guy who knew nothing of his past as Zero. Of course, Lelouch got his powers back.. the only difference being that Lelouch getting his powers back wasn't part of a plan Lelouch had come up with.

We'll see more copying starting in EP5: Lelouch and Suzaku will be acting like friends to each others faces whilst trying to catch the other out. It's all a bit too reminiscent of when L decided to test Light by revealing himself to him and they acted like friends until one of them was beaten by the other.

kirAth-shiAue said:
I notice a lot of members complainig about TTGL being ranked #1 or being overrated. I haven't seen it, and I want to, but there must be something special about that seris. On another forum I go to, theres a girl who likes TTGL, and guess what? She's not an Anime fan! Makes me want to watch it more.

TTGL is about manliness (TTGLtards call it 'GAR'), nothing being impossible, bright colours and stupidity. As a result, the masses think it's the beat thing since sliced bread.

Although I think it's a good 7.5-8/10 series, the majority of the HUGE fanbase being annoying idiots who struggle to put a sentence together and keep seeing 'GAR' have made me dislike the series. It's horribly over-rated and doesn't deserve to even be in the top 10.

Does it have depth? No. Does it have a good story? No. Does it have planets being thrown around during the retarded/boring end? Yes.
May 4, 2008 7:51 AM

Dec 2007
Aionic said:

Does it have depth? No. Does it have a good story? No. Does it have planets being thrown around during the retarded/boring end? Yes.

does it have depth?, maybe not, who said thats a bad thing tho? on the other hand it:

does it have a good story,yes, really good, i would say
does it have the best, most fulfilling, and, you know it, GARest ending of all time? yes, it does

just because you don't get it, and its not your style, does not mean its not good, the fact is, more people like it then don't, and, sorry to tell you this, the majority counts
May 4, 2008 8:09 AM

Jun 2007
How is having no depth a good thing? Having no depth is good if we're talking about Power Rangers (which TTGL reminded me of with the mecha transformations), but we're talking about a show that adults rate highly here; not merely entertainment for 5 year olds.

I just love how the TTGL fans insist you don't "get it" if you don't think it's the best anime ever. I'd love to hear/read what it is I don't get?

With regards to your spoiler, the mass death in that episode had near to no impact on me since the series had already gone beyond simply being stupid at that stage and the handling of their deaths was pathetic. If you want to see a powerful death scene that has meaning try watching episode 18 of Gankutsuou.

"sends a message you can do anything you want"
I notice that a lot of TTGL have confidence issues since they say watching TTGL gave them confidence. Aside from an anime giving confidence being rather sad, being a loser is no reason to rate a series 10/10.

May 4, 2008 10:07 AM

Dec 2007
Aionic said:
How is having no depth a good thing? Having no depth is good if we're talking about Power Rangers (which TTGL reminded me of with the mecha transformations), but we're talking about a show that adults rate highly here; not merely entertainment for 5 year olds.

What im saying is, not every thing that has depth is good, and not every thing that doesn't is bad, one could argue all the biblical references in EVA make the show great, i, fell asleep.

Aionic said:
I just love how the TTGL fans insist you don't "get it" if you don't think it's the best anime ever. I'd love to hear/read what it is I don't get?

i cant explain to you what you don't get, if you just, well, don't get it what TTGL did was incredible, it took the rules of what an anime is and threw them out the window, the show provided incredible humor, incredible drama, and incredible action. a complete experience for short, if you didn't find it so, like i said before, its your opinion, and altho it counts for something, its not much when the masses think otherwise

Aionic said:
With regards to your spoiler,

spoil tag that, would you?

as for Gankutsuou, don't know it, il check it out

Aionic said:
I notice that a lot of TTGL have confidence issues since they say watching TTGL gave them confidence. Aside from an anime giving confidence being rather sad, being a loser is no reason to rate a series 10/10.

:
:
:
that is, not the case.
TTGL came right after, and during, really heavy shows, like death note and code geass, which i love
but insted of that dark, and serious stuff, it presented itself with awesome color, awesome, funny, well designed characters, and yes, the message that you can do any thing you want,
i was watching death note at the time, missed it druing its airing time, and after watching that, i could balance it out with TTGL.

so again il end this rant with, you just don't get it, im not trying to brain wash you into loving anime, im simply explaining, again that
fact: there are thousands more people who love TTGL then people who don't.
PalashMay 4, 2008 10:17 AM
May 4, 2008 10:52 AM

Jun 2007
"You just don't get it", huh? I've never liked this particular line of reasoning. It's a cop-out for opinions you can't justify enough to continue an argument. Also, that "fact" at the end is anything but:

# of MAL users: over 60,000 (my bad about the 1 mil)
# of people who gave TTGL an 8 or higher: 4649

The numbers just don't add up. If you had said like vs. hate, then it would have been different, but people who haven't seen it, by default, don't love it. I'll admit, though, that it is an an excellent show as far as being dynamic and easy to digest goes. (FYI - It got a 10 from me)

Reading all of this makes me again realize what a tinderbox the toplist is. It seems like everybody has some problem with one or another of the top anime, and that all individual grudges are being played out here. Strangely, a couple of the older tops aren't really getting that. (GTO, Monster, HnI, Mushishi, etc.) Maybe it's because their fans were solid even before MAL started.
TorisunanohokoriMay 4, 2008 6:56 PM
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
May 4, 2008 11:11 AM

Oct 2007
Why has this become a fight about Gurren Lagann? Guys, just accept that everyone likes different things for different reasons - not everyone has to like the show. And also, just because you may not like the series does not give you the right to go and have a go at everyone who likes it, and at the show itself. I personally love it and it is my all time favourite series, but I have never once used the phrase "GAR", because it sounds stupid. Please don't assume that all the fans are the same. Thanks ;3
May 4, 2008 12:33 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Torisunanohokori said:

Reading all of this makes me again realize what a tinderbox the toplist is. It seems like everybody has some problem with one or another of the top anime, and that all individual grudges are being played out here. Strangely, a couple of the older tops aren't really getting that. (GTO, Monster, HnI, Mushishi, etc.) Maybe it's because their fans were solid even before MAL started.

It's because they really merit the top positions, unlike Guren Lagann.. I give it a 8, it's alright as series, but as number one I havve a problem with.

And this is about Code Geass not TTGL.... Both are overhyped.. they are WAY much more anime better than both of them. I can name at least 15 on the spot.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 4, 2008 12:47 PM

Dec 2007
It could just be me, but it seems the most obvious solution is simply to remove currently airing series from the rankings. That way the series is complete, so the ratings will be more valid in the eyes of some. Obviously, there are going to be complaints about what the top is simply because people have different tastes (for example, I think it's almost criminal that Evangelion doesn't hold the top spot), but at least it won't seem as ridiculous as this does.

Personally, I use ratings while shows are still airing as a way of organizing my priority for watching certain shows, and to keep track of my opinion of them as the series progresses, so I don't see anything wrong with having ratings in general, but it does unnerve me a bit to see a show on its fifth episode in the top 5, regardless of what it is.
世界は美しくなんかない。 そしてそれ故に、美しい
May 4, 2008 1:41 PM

Nov 2007
Anime is some serious business. You aren't allowed to watch these cartoons for entertainment, you have to watch it for depth (better drop CG then?).

Aionic said:

TTGL is about manliness (TTGLtards call it 'GAR'), nothing being impossible, bright colours and stupidity. As a result, the masses think it's the beat thing since sliced bread.

I find that statement amusing, considering this thread exists because the masses think CG is best thing since sliced bread. Show CC eating some pizza or Suzaku being kicked in the head and CG R2 will probably end up taking #1.
May 4, 2008 4:27 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Astaroth said:
Show CC eating some pizza or Suzaku being kicked in the head and CG R2 will probably end up taking #1.

that would be so funny.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
May 4, 2008 4:34 PM

Apr 2008
Torisunanohokori said:
"You just don't get it", huh? I've never liked this particular line of reasoning. It's a cop-out for opinions you can't justify enough to continue an argument. Also, that "fact" at the end is anything but:

# of MAL users: over 1 million
# of people who gave TTGL an 8 or higher: 4649

The numbers just don't add up. If you had said like vs. hate, then it would have been different, but people who haven't seen it, by default, don't love it. I'll admit, though, that it is an an excellent show as far as being dynamic and easy to digest goes. (FYI - It got a 10 from me)

MAL only has around 60k users

Aionic said:

With regards to your spoiler, the mass death in that episode had near to no impact on me since the series had already gone beyond simply being stupid at that stage and the handling of their deaths was pathetic. If you want to see a powerful death scene that has meaning try watching episode 18 of Gankutsuou.

Not everything has to be overly serious, a light hearted show every now and then is good after watching a lineup of phychological heavy drama they make you question if you should really be alive. You should rate animes to what they attempt to do, and to animes that attempt to do the same. Do not rate them in comparison to other genre, Apples are not Oranges they do not taste a like and neither is better then the other, you may like Apples while I like Oranges, Why? Does it matter? I just do!

Also the top anime list is not something you should use as a basis to which animes are good, since all the top anime list is; its a popularity contest. Its based around the fact that the masses likes one item. You REALLY should not care what anime is on top, nor should you care if others are rating a show too high or if others think you are rating a show too high (or low), The ratings are made as a personal judgement and you should not skew it to fit someone elses believes.

I personally rated both TTGL and CGR2 a 10, and I REALLY dont care if you hate me for it or not, I have plenty of shows rated high, and plenty of shows rated low. This is what I think of the show and it should NOT influence if YOU like it or not. Its as simple as that
May 4, 2008 4:41 PM

Jun 2007
I did not think this thread could sink any lower.

Down another shot.
May 4, 2008 8:37 PM

Oct 2007
Rating is no longer fail :P
May 5, 2008 12:42 AM

Oct 2007
Aionic said:
Going back to the plot twist copying, EP1 copied the part where Light forgot he was Kira and lost his power, turning Lelouch into a good guy who knew nothing of his past as Zero. Of course, Lelouch got his powers back.. the only difference being that Lelouch getting his powers back wasn't part of a plan Lelouch had come up with.

Are you trying to say that Death Note was the orignator of a protagonist losing his memory? Because when you look at the massive differences in the situation between Light and Lelouch that's all you have left. I also like how you try and pass of how they lost their memories as the only difference and a minor one at that. Having your memories forceably erased by your enemy so he can use you to lure out his target is such a ripoff off Light removing his own memories so he can fool L.

What a ripoff!
May 7, 2008 6:44 AM

Feb 2008
What the heck is happening?! It's now #3!! Guys, what's happening!?!!!!
May 7, 2008 12:05 PM

Mar 2007
premature rating = fail but so is revenge rating. Not only is revenge rating fail, but immature.
May 12, 2008 7:46 AM
Jan 2008
Code Geass R2 scored 8.97
Rurouni Kenshin scored 8.98
lol, just make it 1st
May 13, 2008 8:43 PM
Mar 2008
O GAWD
it's second now.
May 15, 2008 9:30 AM
Jun 2007
CookedCelery said:
O GAWD
it's second now.

XD owned. Two or three more episodes and it'll be first.
May 16, 2008 8:32 PM

Jun 2007
I love the series so far, but it can't be on #2, I hope that with time the series will drop to the right place, someplace in top25 but definitely not #2 or #3.
May 25, 2008 5:43 AM
Go read Medalist
Apr 2007
Well, to be honest, I don't agree with anything taking its place within top-5 (except for maybe Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo), but it doesn't concern me much, if at all. I do, however, strongly dislike any kind of hype, because it can carry a lot of unwanted information around its object, be it positive or negative in its connotation. There are people like me who are using ratings for a reason, which in my case is searching for movies/series to put on my to-watch list. I just don't want these values inflated without reason — not for CGR2, not for anything else.

Also, opinions:

CG season 2 is worse than season 1;
TTGL is not the greatest anime ever, nor is CG;
constant plot twists don't add much to depth, instead they poke holes in the plot and make it inadequate;
fanboyism sucks, stop it.
Jun 1, 2008 3:56 PM

Jul 2007
Ratings are always bias; I hardly find it even possible for the majority of users on this site to like ANY ONE SHOW being Number One over another.
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Apr 26

5 by Arminken »»
Apr 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.