Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 22, 2011 11:44 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saya's truth was revealed and those guys were acted along with Saya for money... The teacher, the scientist, researches about Saya. And there's a "stopwatch thing" that prevents Saya to remember.

Saya and "old things" are those who eat humans??

Cafe guy seems like the head of those experiment.

The wolf guy, I guess, is "Saya's father" who was hiding himself at the latter part of last ep.

But, there's still unclear about the dog... among the group or not... (personally think not)

This confusing, yet suddenly came to clear, anime ends next ep. along with movie next year.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 22, 2011 11:48 AM
Mar 2008
hahhahahahhaha
hahahhahahhahahhahahah
hhahahhahahah

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING??!?!?!?!?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Sep 22, 2011 12:00 PM

Mar 2010
While the series as a whole won't get a great rating from me the last episode or two have been interesting. We'll see what's up next week then won't we?
Sep 22, 2011 12:09 PM

Jan 2009
I want to cry (and I even want to cry for Saya). I feel so sick, AND SO MUCH RAGE!

I TRUSTED YOU TOKIZANE! I HOPE YOU'RE THE GUY THAT GETS EATEN IN THE PREVIEW!

Watanuki, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! Get your ass over to Saya, turn into Watanuki human form, and cause everyone to go , proceed to be Saya's only ally, and give her the confidence so she can pwn everyone of those bitches and assholes! (maybe not class pres, because he actually showed some concern for her) [/rage]

-------

Back to the preview, can't wait to see who Saya fights sword-to-sword with.

What is the "teacher" doing with Saya's "father"?

Fumito is like Amshel and Solomon rolled into one. Amshel oversaw and did all the experiments on Diva, and Solomon was was basically a wolf in sheep's clothing (until he realizes he's in love with Saya)...and he looks like Solomon XD

After watching this episode, I think the reason why Saya is all alone in the ED is because she is all alone - everyone used her for something, and she had honest relationships with anyone.
Unless that Aged One is her father, then she has two allies: Inuki and otosan. It would explain why Tokizane and him had a glare match in episode 9.
LadyOrihimeSep 22, 2011 12:26 PM
Sep 22, 2011 12:18 PM

Aug 2011
Not only was the whole anime up to that point shit, but it's getting more and more boring .... I mean like 90% of the "revealed truth" was kind of obvious way before this episode. At least anyone could have gotten a grasp about what approximately is going on.
sum up episode 11 -> 24 minutes of useless shit talk
Sep 22, 2011 12:24 PM

Mar 2010
I'm just glad this crap fest is ending soon... I hope at least the final ep is somewhat okay.
Sep 22, 2011 12:26 PM

Sep 2011
Tokizane was such a dick! lol.

Well, the 'things' in the episode certainly came out of nowhere
LastExile_613.png
Sep 22, 2011 12:28 PM

Aug 2010
I LOL'd at the end when Fumito came ^_^ I thought the teacher was talking about Saya's father.

1 more episode, hope its badass :3

I knew she was being hypnotized >:3
Sep 22, 2011 12:39 PM

Sep 2009
draker said:
hahhahahahhaha
hahahhahahhahahhahahah
hhahahhahahah

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I agree xDDDDD...............=____________=
the twins gave me the creeps i prefered em staying death
Sep 22, 2011 12:40 PM

Feb 2011
"What can you do to me?"

LOL, Fumito you absolute tank.
Sep 22, 2011 12:46 PM
Sep 2011
the plot twist sucks , it's what people been discussed since Ep.3-4

Episode 11 should be Episode 6.
Sep 22, 2011 12:49 PM
Jul 2018
epic mindfuck. though it was kinda late.
Sep 22, 2011 1:06 PM

Nov 2007
LOL it's so bad that it's actually good & quite hilarious...seriously, i don't know why, but i just couldn't stop laughing throughout this episode hehehe....this is turning in to a good comedy for me lol
RazziellSep 22, 2011 7:52 PM

Sep 22, 2011 1:30 PM

Jan 2008
draker said:
hahhahahahhaha
hahahhahahhahahhahahah
hhahahhahahah

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Quoted.

BTW they spoke for 20 minutes and we still don't even know who did the experiment, how and why.

Just a boring rant after 10 episodes of boring crap

Btw where is the monster that destroyed the house? Is it taking a smoke break? toilet? phone call?
Cause it doesn't seem to care to chase the characters at the end of the episode
Sep 22, 2011 1:31 PM

Aug 2009
The twins were awesome as bitches.
It's like they're all playing in a movie, talking about stars and extras and shit.
And lol, Tokizane is a gigantic dick. Hahahahahahaha, fucking brilliant. I can't wait for the fangirls' reactions.
Sep 22, 2011 1:34 PM

Jun 2008
LOOOL.

This was so stupid. really. And i always knew since the start that the "boss" guy was Fumito. i saw it coming. And Tokizane, i knew the guy was alive soon as i saw the twins in the preview.
the class president seems to be the one that has some pity of Saya.

so glad this shit ends next week. Definitely the worst work of Clamp and one of the worst animes ever in anime history.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 22, 2011 1:40 PM
Aug 2011
When Fumito popped up i laughed so hard at everyone's facial expression xD
But seriously....it was way too predictable ._.
Sep 22, 2011 1:46 PM

Aug 2011
drendren said:
epic mindfuck. though it was kinda late.

i agree, would've been better if they revealed it earlier, but oh well, lets see how the next episode turns out...
Sep 22, 2011 2:10 PM

Aug 2007
Humans are pathetic. This whole episode was crap. It was like a rip-off the Truman Show, but then with vampires. When they started talking I was like: dude, or we watching the script-writers having a discussion about that to do for a script? Tch. I wonder how they'll end this. Fuck yes, Fumito. :3
DragonsWhipSep 22, 2011 2:14 PM
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Sep 22, 2011 2:15 PM
Apr 2011
This show is trolling all ya'll
Sep 22, 2011 2:29 PM
Sep 2011
-Vid said:
Okay, seriously now. I agree that the story isn't really anything super new, and it was clear about Fumiko, and somewhat clear about Saya and her father (what's to come). But as for the rest? The others not being dead? Tell me what you want, but that wasn't "obvious". I actually kind of liked it. I also had Tokizane fool me completely, and I'm not really dense or anything. so uh yea, whatever. Don't over exaggerate, guys.

Many people have been guessing that the whole plot is about setup and nobody actucally die in this stroy since EP.6 if you read various blog in the internet. The unexpect part in this episode is that somebody die (random guys) while somebody don't (some named characters).
DC_LovSep 22, 2011 2:44 PM
Sep 22, 2011 2:39 PM

Aug 2009
LOOOOOL

WHO NEEDS DRUGS WHEN WE HAVE THIS SHIT!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?11

GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Now I'm glad I DIDN'T dropped this, REALLY XDDDDDDDDD
Turb0_mugenSep 22, 2011 2:43 PM
Sep 22, 2011 3:16 PM

Jun 2009
WTF
Sep 22, 2011 3:24 PM

Jul 2010
11 episodes to make it come to this? ...
dissapointing
could have made a whole better storyline with all that
Sep 22, 2011 3:27 PM

Jun 2011
Oh yes. Only one episode left of this atrocity, although I'll give it credit for trying to make itself somewhat interesting near the end. But the show in itself is still shit.
Sep 22, 2011 3:56 PM

Mar 2008
I LMAO throughout this entire ep. This show was trolling us from the start.
Sep 22, 2011 4:09 PM

Oct 2010
otacu said:
BTW they spoke for 20 minutes and we still don't even know who did the experiment, how and why.

It's pretty damn obvious that Fumito is the one leading the experiment.

Shocking episode....not. If anything it was really booooooooooooring!!!!!!!
"El Psy Congroo"
Sep 22, 2011 4:10 PM

Jun 2008
lol they're rushing it OOO

but i always knew it was him so hot XD and tokizane bastardddd
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Sep 22, 2011 4:21 PM

Aug 2010
A lot of explanation. I thought they could have sped up that bit but at least we have a clue what's going on now.
Sep 22, 2011 5:15 PM
Sep 2011
I honestly don't know what to think of this show anymore. It's a combination of rage, shame, and guilt. Rage over the fact that I can't believe I wasted a good 3.6 hours of my life watching this series. Guilt over the fact that I knew this was coming from a mile away, but kept telling myself that maybe there was an off chance that it wouldn't end like this, but instead would have some sort of epic ending. And finally, shame, over the fact that despite this episode today, I'm still uncertain about whether I should just stop at this episode or finish up episode 12.

There hasn't been this much trolling in an anime episode since Aizen.
Sep 22, 2011 5:40 PM
Jul 2018
WTF!, I watched 11 episodes of this crap, waiting for chiropterans and a real Saya slashing them, and nothing... just crappy plot full of BS and stupid monsters.... I must clean my eyes and brain with some episodes of Blood+.....
Sep 22, 2011 6:04 PM

Jan 2011
wish they would have done this sooner but iz be mad all this showed us that everyone besides( saya IF that is her real name) are selfish aholes! and the whole episode i was hoping they would get killed hopefully next week they will die for *real*.

oh the Irony..
Sep 22, 2011 6:37 PM

Aug 2007
I still don't know how I feel about this show. But I can't bring myself to hate it....

I was kinda disappointed that Tokizane ended up being an asshole in reality along with the twins.
Sep 22, 2011 7:25 PM

Oct 2010
haha.
finally there's a preview i'm interested.
the guy @ cafe is the guy that sets the experiment? most probably.
this episode is put-off, was hoping for more.
The other charas get more talking time instead of Saya... who just got shocked by the fact everything is fake.

but what happened to "Daddy"?
Sep 22, 2011 8:07 PM

Jun 2010
You that one feeling you get when you did something really fucking stupid in front of someone, but that person isn't saying a thing but you know he/she is laughing at you in their head... yeah... dammit Clamp.

Also that one line the teacher said in the beginning "I've put up with this nonsense for a whole summer" -My fucking thoughts exactly...

1/5 for this thing, it was fucking funny though.
"The R1 Anime business is a cruel and shallow financial trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Sep 22, 2011 8:13 PM

Jul 2010
This shows troll level is over 9000.
Sep 22, 2011 8:15 PM

Jun 2011
...... WTF ......
the sudden yelling whoa it FINALLY gets good, but it at the end!?!?
still... W.T.F.

Sep 22, 2011 9:03 PM

May 2009
Someone be trolling.
Kinda knew most this stuff around episode 4.
11 Episodes for this jeez.

Even when they are trying to explain they still manage to drag this shit out as long as they possibly can. How much of the twins dialogue was actually needed I wonder it kind of felt like they were making them talk just to drag it out. But eh I wasn't paying attention very well.
Sep 22, 2011 9:12 PM
Aug 2010

You know what could have made this show a lot better? If they'd actually built up the characters well before killing them off. CLAMP traditionally does a very good job with characters (CCS, TRC, Kobato, etc.), but they just completely dropped the ball in this anime. It would have made the "deaths" of most of the cast a lot more interesting and compelling. I'm more disappointed with this anime than anything else. It could have been great, instead it's completely forgettable.

I'll be glad when it's over next week.
Sep 22, 2011 9:15 PM
Aug 2010
I'll also be interested to see what happens to the MAL score when all the people who dropped it early with very low scores get taken out of the rating. I don't imagine the score will jump too much since it's been steadily declining and a lot of people (myself including) are finishing it despite giving it low scores, but I bet it'll be a pretty good jump.
Sep 22, 2011 9:15 PM

Sep 2008
Wait did they imply that Saya has silicone or saline implants in her left boob?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2011 9:38 PM
Jun 2008
seeing all pics of series & mention forums & blogs.

one word to say from osaka Oh My GAH!!!

indeed so many twist, reveal, unexpected, etc wonder is like getting ideas from shows like LOST for this?

overall i so watch all of it now to what is going & yea this is so indeed like "?????"

& only thing left to twist would be this http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheDogWasTheMastermind
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 22, 2011 9:42 PM

Mar 2009
I'm about to drop this with only one episode left. I can't wait to give this show a score of 2 and be done with it.

This show. That's all I can say. This. show.
Sep 22, 2011 10:02 PM

Jan 2011
So what the hell is it with the talking dog and where is he? (or is he the dog monster that just appeared?)

Based on their dialogue, the twins are homicidal sadists, the teacher is a crazed immoral researcher, and the rest of the main cast are amoral mercenaries who were quite happy to watch the "extras" get butchered--and these are not the villains. I'm really feeling like I want Saya to kill everyone and let the gods sort it out....

For all its crap animation, Blood + at least had a coherent story line, consistent characters, and a moral compass.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 22, 2011 11:07 PM
Sep 2011
maybe nene and nono is maru and moro from xxholic. yuuko is saya.

i dont know i just want this blood-c to tie with xxxholic then just the dog being watanuki
Sep 22, 2011 11:26 PM
Sep 2011
rodac said:
So what the hell is it with the talking dog and where is he? (or is he the dog monster that just appeared?)

Based on their dialogue, the twins are homicidal sadists, the teacher is a crazed immoral researcher, and the rest of the main cast are amoral mercenaries who were quite happy to watch the "extras" get butchered--and these are not the villains. I'm really feeling like I want Saya to kill everyone and let the gods sort it out....

For all its crap animation, Blood + at least had a coherent story line, consistent characters, and a moral compass.

The only saya that was bad ass was in the movies. the series both this one and blood+ says is always helpless. takes a good episode or two before saya starts slashing stuff
Sep 22, 2011 11:41 PM

Aug 2011
rodac said:

I agree with you 100%. Let her absorb that blood she was forced to drink, let it slowly take hold of her, in every possible way...then, as it permeates her memory and triggers her rage...let her rage to hell and back by slashing, cutting, eating, and drinking all of those who used her and betrayed her.
Let her first, torture them and let them see each other die...I suppose she could start with Fumito...as he fears her suppressed powers the most (why else control her and re-control her the way he has...hum). Then as she finishes him off and while still screaming her rage, she moves on to no-good but smexy bishounen and betrayer T-kun...what a dog! He deserves what's coming...I hope she gives it to him and bad too.
Poor Saya...and here I gave her hell the whole time for being dense and stupid when all she wanted was a normal life...I hope she will prove me wrong and go on a very calculated and murderous rampage. Hoping the cute doggie shows up to help her. {~.^}
Yae-YaeSep 22, 2011 11:46 PM
Sep 22, 2011 11:47 PM

Aug 2009
chessmaster1989 said:
You know what could have made this show a lot better? If they'd actually built up the characters well before killing them off. CLAMP traditionally does a very good job with characters (CCS, TRC, Kobato, etc.), but they just completely dropped the ball in this anime. It would have made the "deaths" of most of the cast a lot more interesting and compelling. I'm more disappointed with this anime than anything else. It could have been great, instead it's completely forgettable.

I'll be glad when it's over next week.

The reason CLAMP didn't "develop" the characters in Blood-C is cause they're all fake; their personalities, the way they behave, everything was made up. From Saya's point of view there wasn't really any need to develop them since she THOUGHT she already knew all of them.
Sep 23, 2011 12:21 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Hmm, so this anime is likely getting a (generous) 3 from me. I at least wasn't thinking,
"I can't wait for this piece of shit episode to end" in the last two episodes. However, if Saya kills off every last person in the anime, I shall give you a 5 CLAMP. Come on! Do it!

It at least has an awesome OP. It is actually the best part of the entire show.
KingYoshiSep 23, 2011 12:24 AM
Sep 23, 2011 12:28 AM

Apr 2011
I don't really care what anyone else thinks, I liked this episode. Interesting to see the real personalities behind the facades we've been seeing the whole series. It's also fairly obvious the one doing the experiment is the Guimauve dude. If I had to guess the little spheres of blood are what he uses to 'flavor' the sweets he feeds Saya every day.

Glad they didn't wait until the movie to let us know what the hell was going on in Saya-land ... tho the main character herself didn't have so much as a single line. She spent the whole episode freaking out and looking like a deer in the headlights. There was also no Saya-raep, pity :/
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.