English: You and Me 2
Synonyms: You and Me. Second Season, Kimi to Boku. 2nd Season
Status: Finished Airing
Aired: Apr 3, 2012 to Jun 26, 2012
24 min. per episode
PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
L represents licensing company
Score: 8.201 (scored by 9337 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
No tags found
Synopsis"No matter how many years go by, I'm sure we'll still be laughing together."
Twins Yuta and Yuki, Kaname, and Shun have been childhood friends since kindergarten. When transfer student Chizuru joins them, their five man school life becomes all the more lively. Through the changing seasons, the boys will find laughter, surprises, love, and new encounters waiting for them.
The second season of the boys growing a little every day of their invaluable daily lives is about to begin!
Related AnimeAdaptation: Kimi to Boku.
Prequel: Kimi to Boku.
Characters & Voice Actors
Kimi to Boku 2(You and Me 2) is one of my most awaited anime of Spring 2012.. For those who havnt watched the 1st season, plz make sure you watch it and start this awesome series that revolves around 5 male friends, namely Shun, Yuuta, Yuuki, Chizuru and Kaname.
So most of yours question might be "What actually difference between Kimi to Boku and Kimi to boku 2".. Well, Il give u a straight answer-There isnt much of a difference..its Just the continuation of the 1st Season
People who are looking for action n adventure, this anime aint for you guys.. But i would gladly would recommend this Series to u since its one of the mesmorizing anime
Why do i like this series? Its because there are some animes that makes your day better...Feels ridiculous right? but its true.. This Series really makes your heart over whelmed with happiness at least it gives u a wide smile :D
Not much of a story in it..Its easy to understand,fun to watch etc.. Dont think this series to be a yaoi n it will never be.
In the series they show some of the character's childhood memories.. it have bits n pieces of romance.
Even though I hate most of the slow paced anime,this is one of the few rare gems where I love the slow pace.. its better in slow pace than the normal pace..
The ART is simple which fits perfectly with this series.. This art is filled good with examples of cats..Yes cats which makes u smile all the way.. These cats have traits of the characters-Shun, Yuuta, Yuuki, Chizuru and Kaname, and i always looks forward to more cat examples :D
Each character Feels like the main character and every one of them is funny in their own ways. The main concept in this is FRIENDSHIP. Here every character is unique.
What makes this anime is the Friendship between the 5 males.. Its really fun to watch how they teases each other or help each other. Their Bonds are irreplaceable
My enjoyment here is maximum.. i love the comedy stuffs.. its just like things from a student's daily life(well some of the students like me i guess)...
This anime is pretty good comedy+drama+slice of anime which truly deserves 7 and above rating.
"It′s not as if anything has changed, though."
When I have first came across with the first season of Kimi to Boku (or 'You and Me' as referred to some people), I thought that it wasn′t going to click, maybe it's because when I first saw it, that art doesn′t look so great; but I was totally wrong - the story captured me, even though it doesn′t have much of a plot, the story is refreshing and kind of makes you happy. I already knew that there′s a sequel to the first season, but even though I already know it, when Kimi to Boku ended, I was a bit sad. I was like - I don′t want to wait for too long !! *A*
I was really glad hours, days and weeks passed by so fast. I was strolling somewhere in an Anime Site, I saw 'Kimi to Boku 2'. What the HELL ?! I must download this, fast !! So as soon as I saw the 4 episodes currentlly released, I immediately downloaded them; I don′t wanna watch ONLINE, the buffer′s taking FOREVER to load >.> And that pisses me off.
Anyways, let′s get to the review:
- Kimi to Boku 2 or You and Me (2), hasn′t changed at all since the last time I saw it (when was it ?). The story still revolves around these 4 male childhood friends and the transfer student. In this time of the year, most of the new-released Anime′s doesn′t have a plot or storyline to follow through. But even though they don′t have plot, doesn′t mean it′s not worth the watch. If you are hesitating whether to watch a certain anime or not, try watching about 2 - 3 episodes first, if it doesn′t really climb up to your interest, then it′s up to you whether to continue watching or not. Slice of Life isn′t actually my taste, but if the story is like Kimi to Boku′s, then why not try and watch some episodes of it and see for yourself if you′ll like it or not.
Nonetheless, nothing has changed about the 'story' of Kimi to Boku. Still refreshing as ever XD
- I′m not really sure how to grade an Art, since I suck when it comes to Art, especially DRAWING. OH HELL NO. You can′t trust me to draw things for you, it′ll bea total DISASTER I tell you ;A;
What I like about Kimi to Boku′s art, it it′s 'simpleness'; for me, it′s not too flashy nor too dull. It′s in the MIDDLE. I really like simple arts, sometimes, when the prequel of an anime is finished, once the sequel is aired, you′ll sometimes notice a change in the art. Since Animators change >.> That sucks. But on Kimi to Boku, it′s 'usual look' is still the same as ever; not that I′m complaining or getting sick of it, rather, I really like it. I don′t like to criticize arts too much, because I′ not a professional my self. At first, you might draw really BAD,but once you get the hand of it, without realizing, you′re getting good as time pass by. And that′s how I feel about the art of Kimi to Boku.
- Kimi to Boku′s OP′s and ED′s are really suited to the Anime′s Theme; the songs are sort of ballad; they′re a bit slow at first, but after a minute or two, the beat′s getting faster. But the song and beat is really catchy. I quite like the OP, since it′s not too LOUD, if you know what I mean. No,seriously. Sometimes I wonder, in some Anime′s some of the songs are too CRAPPY. Like WHY ARE THEY CHOSEN AS AN OP/ED ? My ears are.. bleeding. /dies Kimi to Boku′s ED, is also like the opening, though the song is not getting fast after some time. I don′t quite like the Intro of the ED Song ;A; (Please don′t kill me !) But once it turns into the middle-like part, it′s getting good. I really like the ED Song, because even though the song is like a SAD Song, it still gives you a bit happiness while you think of some good things. (GOD I FEEL LIKE CRYING)
I always SKIP the OP′s and ED′s of an Anime, but if it′s pleasant to my ears, I sometimes listen to it, and while the OP/ED is playing, you have minute or two to do some things while listening to it; sometimes, that′s my purpose of listening to OP/ED′s even though my ears are bleeding while listening to them XD
- Each and every character that left you for a moth, they are still the same - The girly-type and quiet type Matsuoka Shun, the grumpy Tsukahara Kaname, the Twins, Asaba Yuta and Asaba Yuki and the carefree transfer student Tachibana Chizuru. They are still the same since the last time we saw them. Nothing has changed, and that′s why I like Kimi to Boku, a lot :) They didn′t change the personalities of the characters that I loved for who they are. LOL Some unfamiliar characters might be introduced in the upcoming episodes, so better stay tuned *_________*
- As far as you′re concerned, I′m really enjoying watching Kimi to Boku, it gives of a nice feeling and aura. Though the Comedy can only be considered as 'light' it′s still great. Witnessing the everyday life of these 5 Males, what more can you ask for ? (Ummm .. please give me a Popcorn or any snacks.) Since I have the feeling that Kimi to Boku 2′s ending won′t be that great and happy, I thought of not giving it a high score yet, some might think this is overrated even though only 4 episodes are out at the time. Nevertheless, I hope you′ll enjoy watching Kimi to Boku, as much as I am enjoying watching it. Just sit back and relax, let us witness the daily lives and daily activities of these 5 Highschool boys. read more
Opening Theme"Zutto (ずっと)" by Tomohisa Sakou (佐香 智久)
Ending Theme"Kimi to Boku no Banka (君と僕の挽歌)" by Yuu Sakai (さかいゆう)
Which fansubbers do you like the best? Click + to approve of their subs for this show. Click - if you don't think they did such a great job.
Related Clubs!~~tsubasalover's Friendships~~!, The Twin Factor, Ai Kayano Fanclub!, Asaba twins (Yuuta & Yuuki) Fanclub, Stranger in a Strange Land, Kimi to Boku. FC, Anime Music Downloader, Slice of Life Club , Romance+, Tsukahara Kaname Fanclub, VOMIC (UTA PRI WINNER CARDS R UP!!!), Yuuki Kaji Fans., Miyu Irino Fans!!, Sako Tomohisa(syounenT) Fanclub , Parades of Cards Club (P.C.C.) , Okamoto Nobuhiko FC, Slice of Anime Life, Cute Girls Doing Cute Things
Recently Watched By