Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 25, 2012 9:57 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Beginning of 3rd year. Time to get serious. Pink hair guy is in tea ceremony club, and Chizuru and younger twin are visiting!

Final day to listen to Zutto as OP... :(

When he came to invite rest of two, Kaname's the most serious one and pink hair guy is shocked, because he already decided the future but not pink hair guy. Kindergarten time again, and about pink hair is practicing kissing, with Kaname being curious. Older twin gave that book about universities to him.

Azuma decided to be teacher when deciding university (this time). Pink hair guy's worried about the future. Kouhai girl saw him and made conversation about joining tea ceremony club.

He is serious about teaching everyone the basics. lol @ older twin following. And the teacher is a monk? Chizuru, younger twin, and Kaname were too curious about him no hair. Concentrating one thing. Chizuru's future has been decided, and goes for tea ceremony university. The teacher is glad to hear that and is teaching him. Chizuru gave up immediately after what he experienced.

The teacher got into tea ceremony, but never thought of being a teacher in the future.

Then most of them to ramen, and Kaname is studying. Older twin made tea to pink hair guy. So Older twin haven't even decided which university to attend yet. Pink hair guy haven't thought about anything, so he was shocked. Is he hinting not to worry about it too much? In the end, everyone ended up studying at Kaname's house.

So sad about Kimi to Boku. ending... :(

♥Koi Uta (anime beginning next week at this time)'s CM + narration by KajiKaji
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 25, 2012 11:24 AM
Feb 2012
Tooo bad it's done! i don't really think of this as an end because it actually isn't. I think that it would be better if there was a third season because they haven't finished their high school life yet!! I hope the manga will come out quickly so i can read that ;)
Jun 25, 2012 11:50 AM

Aug 2008
I never realize that th ED song was that beautiful until today.
What I nice episode, it kind of concerns me because I'm about to think about my future too. I understand you Shun!
I had a super good laugh with the bald conversation. Chizuru and co are so impolite! but I still like them! My mondays will feel empty without ktb... ><

I hope there wil be a season 3 someday. :') Time to read the manga! :)
Jun 25, 2012 12:22 PM

Jul 2011
Damn that ending song was so perfect.

Love this anime. :)

Now to wait until I can set this as completed... because it apparently hasn't finished airing yet. :P
Jun 25, 2012 12:25 PM

Apr 2009
i have to say, it was very nice episode. at first i thought it would be nice if the final episode was about Chizuru and Mary, but now i see i was wrong. final episode is fine like it is.
Chizuru made me laugh as always, he's so honest, but that's what makes him so adorable! <3 it was funny episode for most of the time... but when Shun was talking Yuta when they were alone i felt kinda sad. even now, when i'm writing this, i'm still crying. maybe because i'm facing the same problems as Shun, or maybe it's because there's no ktb next week, i don't really know, i just felt tears going down my cheeks while watching this scene. the end of the ep was really touching for me.

well, since all we can do is to wait for 3rd season (i hope there will be 3rd one!), it's time to read manga! ( :
ohohoho~~
Jun 25, 2012 12:30 PM

Aug 2011
Wow. That was an amazing last episode. I got all teary-eyed when the ending started playing. Loved every bit of this anime! Hopefully there will be more. Manga time!

Jun 25, 2012 12:56 PM

Mar 2012
I was so bored. It was like a one-hour show. This anime has some very good episodes, but the last a few episodes were TOO boring.
Jun 25, 2012 1:15 PM

Dec 2009
After a long (but still too short) and enjoyable run, Kimi to Boku has ended ; _ ;

I will miss this show ALOT. Well what can you do. Japanese people have shit taste, ,so we won't be getting a 3rd season.

I love Kimi to Boku and it will be one of my favorite show for years to come.

9/10

And thanks to everyone here in the discussion forums for joining me every week to discuss about this incredible show. :)

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 25, 2012 1:18 PM

Apr 2011
I'll miss Kimi to Boku :( it was a nice mellow series and i really enjoyed watching it every week
Jun 25, 2012 1:21 PM

Feb 2012

oh god, why did it have to end?!
Jun 25, 2012 1:27 PM
Jul 2011
I didn't want it to end *cries* Even though I liked it (it was cute and enjoyable), this episode didn't meet my expectations...I feel like there's something missing... I want a 3rd season!!!
Jun 25, 2012 1:41 PM
Aug 2011
All I have to say is that Yuuta was adorable all throughout.
He grew on me immensely.
Jun 25, 2012 2:12 PM
Feb 2008
Nooooooo, I don't want this to end! But their last year in school isn't finished, so there has to be another season. Please T.T
Jun 25, 2012 2:21 PM

Jul 2010
Gawd, i want more.This anime is so freaking relaxing and warm.
Yukki again wins with his quotes XD ''do you call this a bowl, because you put a bowl of poison in it?'' LOL.

I will miss it, thought i hope for another season in near future.At least one...as final TwT
1st season - 8/10
2nd season - 9/10
Jun 25, 2012 2:39 PM
Mar 2009
Didn't care much for this episode, but overall this series was good...bring on series 3 :)
Jun 25, 2012 2:44 PM

May 2010
i'm gonna have to read the manga aren't i..
Jun 25, 2012 3:30 PM

Jun 2009
I felt like crying over this last episode because Shun reminded me a lot of myself when I was in high school. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life back then, and even though I'm now in university I still don't know, so it was like seeing myself from another point of view.

Overall the series were lovely and very enjoyable. I hope there will be a 3rd season but I doubt it :(
Jun 25, 2012 3:30 PM

Jun 2008
Shun-chan episode :'D
Now i want season 3 T w T
Jun 25, 2012 4:07 PM

Jun 2009

^ How i imagine rest of my life after finishing this episode. Well, i guess next monday i start re-watching first season.
Either way, this was a great episode. Interactions with bald guy were really funny, and i actually expected last episode to be more on the emotional side.
OrochiPLJun 25, 2012 4:21 PM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 25, 2012 5:00 PM

Jun 2008
It was a fun relax ride. Im already missing it so much...ah damn nostalgia.

OK, its manga time!

Everyone that enjoyed this masterpiece:
Spread out KtB love for your friends. Spread it out through recs and reviews. We must convince people to watch it! specially boys, because this is so not gay, and many boys dropped it just because it features a group of boys together, so they assume its gay. =_=

Its up to us fans to change their minds and recommend them this excellent series!

And Yuuta is my fav, I love him XD Hope to see more of him and Takanashi in the manga...or a 3rd season*.*

oh and 9/10.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 25, 2012 5:03 PM

Jan 2011
Both Yuuta and Shun come out well in this episode. Lol when the three visitors laugh at Shun's instructions and then see Yuuta's perfect posture. I would love a third season of this, if only to see if they finally get some romance. It's third year boys, your passionate youth is just about over...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 25, 2012 5:31 PM

Feb 2012
Finally, my Shun episode!
Ah, why did it have to be over. ; __; This show has touched me like no other show has ever touched me before. It's mellow, 'boring', relaxing, and just all out charming. I'm really going to miss this show. I had goosebumps when the ending song came up because i knew it was the end.

Maybe the creators will give us a third season just for kicks, but if not i suppose i'll have to go read the Manga.

Goodbye Kimi to Boku; it was a great run.
Jun 25, 2012 6:51 PM

Nov 2007
The most amazing thing about Kimi to Boku is the way it depicts all the small details in life and shows us how those small things were the ingredients in our growing up process.

Here hoping for a third season! Such a lovely anime! Knowing J.C. Staff, they will probably make a third season of this amazing show. Otherwise, the boys will be missed so dearly.

9/10. Mondays won't be Mondays without this anime. One of the very few shows this season I looked forward to each and every episode every week. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 25, 2012 7:54 PM

Jun 2008
Third season needs to happen please.
Jun 25, 2012 8:34 PM

Mar 2011
Sad endings are sad. Such a sweet episode though. 9/10 for the series.

Takai said:
Third season needs to happen please.
This.
If not, I'm reading the manga.
Jun 25, 2012 9:22 PM
Jun 2012
I love it so so much. It's a pity I watch this only after I've graduated from high school. This is indeed an episode suited to wrap up the whole season. Although I was hoping to see some development between Chizuru and Mary but Kimi to Boku is about the boys and an episode showing how the boys prepare for the future ahead is indeed the best way to end season two.

I hope I will get to see a season 3 because I really want to see them graduate. :X
Jun 25, 2012 9:46 PM

Feb 2010
Ah, I'll miss this on Mondays. It's not the same as when the first season ended, because now we don't know if we'll have a third season (which I reallly, really hope so, the manga got more good chapters)
I really understand Shun though....I'm starting my third year too. But Chizuru and Yuki had me cracking up. C'mon boys, learn some manners!
It was such a sweet,nice episode to close this second season.
Jun 25, 2012 11:05 PM

Nov 2008
Here's hoping for season 3!!

Overall i give it a 9/10, although I would have liked to see more development on their romantic relationships, it was a great "character development" season.
Jun 25, 2012 11:22 PM

Aug 2010
for the first time in my life I was about to cry at the ending ..I DON'T WANT IT TO END T___T

lol at Chizuru wanting to study at Ocha no Mizu University ..( OCHA = Tea )
one of my friends studied there so that made me lough even more
fayotakuJun 25, 2012 11:27 PM
Jun 25, 2012 11:57 PM

May 2012
Oh my goodness, I swear, once the music started to play I just went totally blank. Once it ended, I started laughing because I honestly couldn't believe that this was the last episode. Now I'm just sad, LOL. Don't get me wrong, that was a perfect last episode, but I really wasn't ready for it to end. What's going to make me excited for Monday.. T__ T This episode was Soo deep, especially since I've been feeling just like Shun as I'm about to enter my third year of high school. Even though I'm not quite at the end, I still feel the pressure. Ugh. That scene between Shun and Yuuta. Ughhh. That last picture of them together. Uggggh. So much feeling. I'm gonna go cry.
Jun 26, 2012 12:07 AM

Feb 2011
basabeo said:

This.
Jun 26, 2012 1:48 AM

Aug 2011
ah, sad to see it end. great characters would have liked more kaname and yuuta but it was still good. 9/10 OP and ED grew on me didn't think they would, still like season 1 OP and ED though. season 3 would be awesome but i won't get my hopes up.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2012 5:53 AM

Mar 2010
I really wish there would be a third season, it deserves it...

【私の夢しかありません。】 | | | | | | |
Jun 26, 2012 6:58 AM

Feb 2009
So relaxing last episode, going to miss them.
Jun 26, 2012 9:18 AM

Feb 2010
This show is soooo relaxing and awesome.

There REALLY needs to be a 3rd season- I LOVE all the characters & side characters.

Season 1 was an 8/10...
This season was even better imo.... 9/10!
Jun 26, 2012 11:55 AM

Jun 2011
Great series. It's sad to see it finished but it's nice to know that it'll always be around for me. :3
Such a classic Kimi to Boku episode to end it with. I shall miss these boys dearly<3
Jun 26, 2012 1:14 PM

Feb 2010
I'll miss my weekly dose of highschool boys. ;_;
Jun 26, 2012 1:30 PM

May 2008
7/10 wonder if it will get a 3rd season!
Jun 26, 2012 1:53 PM

Aug 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! T________T

I WANT MORE!!! T.T
Jun 26, 2012 10:20 PM

May 2011
SOmething of what Shun is feeling is still so familiar to me. After all these years I still don't know what I want to do. But I'm rolling with it and I hope on day I'll find something that clicks. That along with concerns about drifting away from people I knew, I hope everything works out both in and out of the series. :)
Jun 26, 2012 10:40 PM

May 2009
Ahh, so much character development this season. I love this show to bits. Third season when.
Jun 26, 2012 11:14 PM

Jun 2011
i'll miss this anime.
hopin for another season

8.5/10 8 on MAL
Jun 27, 2012 1:53 AM

May 2008
The lack of Takahashi makes me give this season an 8. SHUN NAVEL NOW !

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 27, 2012 6:19 AM

Aug 2011
Amazing show, I will miss it dearly. I'm not sure how long the manga has gone, but I'm thinking they're still in High school in the manga and when they graduate, a possibility of a 3rd season isn't far.

This anime was a new experience for me. Relaxed, love, not many CGIs or flashing visuals. Just normal drawing with well thought use of colors making it really relaxing to watch and follow these bunch of their journey of life. I'll honestly say I fell in love with this special genre.

Again, I will miss the anime, something I followed alongside Fate\Zero in the Autumn and Spring season. One of best choices I've done. Also thanks to Sage for subbing them of course. I hope more people will get interested in this anime before of a maybe season 3 is coming. I'm not giving up on that dream

Easily 9\10.
Jun 27, 2012 6:34 AM

Dec 2009
I can't believe it ended. This has definitely been one of JC Staff's better shows in recent years.

Hopefully there will be a third season in the future. Does anyone know if the DVDs sold well and how much left of the manga there is to cover?
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jun 27, 2012 11:26 AM

Feb 2009
I totally needed it. I'm in my third year of high school and I'm completely lost... I see others deciding what they want and fighting for it and somehow I feel useless. I'm glad Tsunashi-sensei said those words, even if it's in a anime...

Dramas apart, I just died laughing when Chizuru said "But, Yutan, having a bald person suddenly enter your day would shock anyone" and Kaname bursted out laughing. dyasfgdyufsgfugfugf

This totally doesn't feel like a ending. Chizuru with Misaki, Shun and Misaki too, Kaname with Hisako (maybe)... I want more.

Kimi to Boku is cute as ever. :3
Jun 27, 2012 1:55 PM

Jun 2008
i need a third season badly T^T
This anime is awesome ! ~~

Jun 27, 2012 8:07 PM

Jan 2011
and so ends an alright series was good enough but i don't really want a S3 maybe just a ova to see how they are in collage.
Jun 28, 2012 2:27 AM

Jan 2011
Unfortunately an underwhelming ending imo despite the deep meaning it was intended to have. I think I liked S1 better than this sequel. A ton of character development but there was never a climax.

Although I found the message to be heart warming, I personally couldn't connect with it. I knew what I was going to do while still in high school, completed that path in college, and now working my career. To me, Shun honestly didn't know what he wanted his future to be. More than anything, he just didn't want anything to change. Unfortunately everything changes to some degree as the years pass by.

Good series. Doubt a full S3 will come out as they pretty much wrapped up the theme of the show.
Jun 28, 2012 5:48 AM

Mar 2009
basabeo said:

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Episode 11 Topic — Accidental Future Haikyu!! Crossover? 😂

Takami_Fumikage - Feb 22

2 by Aarushi2324 »»
Mar 5, 7:58 AM

» Kimi to Boku. 3

Ganbat - Apr 26, 2016

19 by Aika-Suzuki »»
Feb 6, 6:48 AM

» I come from the future .... No season 3

Ghefira - Apr 18, 2023

0 by Ghefira »»
Apr 18, 2023 4:08 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 14, 2012

103 by Kitty-Kate »»
Mar 23, 2023 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Apr 23, 2012

70 by Kitty-Kate »»
Mar 23, 2023 5:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.