Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 16, 2015 4:00 PM
Sep 2014
First season was more entertaining. This season had too much drama and romance that lead nowhere.
Aug 23, 2015 5:09 AM

Nov 2014
I didn't like this anime much because I don't like SoLs in general although some "serious" romance episodes were really great.
Unnecessary comedy and no connection between episodes killed all the fun for me. I was sure to rate it lower than 5 but Cinderella episodes as well as Kaname's made me change my mind a bit.
Overall it was quite boring but rewarding experience. The anime could use some more character development instead of doing comedy filler episodes.
Jun 26, 2016 8:57 AM

Jun 2007
lmao @ Kaname laughing with Chizuru

Yuuta was cool as hell

i need s3
see you, space cowperson . . .
Aug 13, 2016 5:19 AM

Jun 2015
This anime was very fun to watch. I really liked it.

Sep 9, 2016 8:51 AM
Aug 2013
Loved this from start to finish, really gonna miss it.

Hope there will be a season 3 but seems unlikely at this point sadly.
Jan 2, 2017 9:09 PM

Oct 2016
The episode as a whole felt a bit odd to me, but the ending was really nice. I'm definitely going to miss this show. I love the ending line about them changing and slowly maturing, if I remember correctly one of the very first episodes talked about their kindergarten selves and how they "haven't changed a bit" so it was a nice conclusion to bring the series full circle.
Apr 30, 2017 2:37 PM

Aug 2015
What an amazing show! It was really realistic. 10/10

Now about that season 3..
The only opinion that should matter to you is yours.
May 19, 2017 1:54 PM

Mar 2016
its been a while since i cried just because i finished an anime

this was such a great show and i seriously wish there was not only a season 3 but multiple seasons
Apr 24, 2019 2:01 PM

Apr 2009
Too bad that there won't be a third season to conclude the series... I really enjoyed and and finished both seasons withing 3 days, sth I've never done with a Slice of life anime b4. It's relaxing and very nice to watch after a stressful day.
Kudos to Miyu's voice acting an unusual character for him. Usually you can always hear some familiar undertone, but he sounded completely different and surprisingly not annoying at all.
I guess, my favourite character is Kaname. But I really like the twins and Chizuru as well. Actually, I like the cast overally, even Masaki was growing on me.
Mar 29, 2020 12:18 AM
Aug 2018
Im only at the opening and im already teary-eyed. Damn this anime will always have a special place in my heart. I'm sure i will be back again watching this and smiling at their cuteness.

I can really relate to shun because im a graduating high school student and i will start college on august. This time feels like every decision will lead to what my future will be. Also undecided on what to job i want. And feeling like im gonna lose my friends through my college journey.

But back to the anime lol. When the sensei came in and even kaname can't stop laughing. Even though i didn't get yuki's joke it still made me laugh lol. I really love all of them and i hope this will have season 3. So underrated.

And the flashback when shun kissed a teddy lol ( maybe that's why his earlobes are soft) and yuta kissed it too coz of yuki!!
My ship is sailing
Sep 29, 2021 11:42 AM

Mar 2019
Well there goes Kimi to boku. . I'll miss this :(

Even with all the drama that annoyed me at times, the ending to each relationship was wholesome and it made me feel good. But that ending, they just had to do it. Shun realizing that they are third years now and being sad because he doesn't know what to do in the future. I always hate and love when the ending song starts right before the anime ends and then ends at the same time with the episode. I hate it because it makes me extra sad and now I feel empty, but that's a good thing.

I'm still confused to why Yuta said those things at the end, what was the real meaning behind them, that it made Shun be happy again. But I'm not complaining, this is a good ending because it doesn't feel like one and there will be a season 3 in the future, probably!!! I'll miss this series and these guys. I hope the manga can continue.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 17, 2021 5:41 AM

Apr 2020
I'm guessing this show is just not for me. I just feel sleepy while watching it.
It's not bad it's just there for me. 6/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Mar 26, 2023 4:43 AM

Mar 2017
I actually felt my heartbreak at the end of this episode… I’m completely gutted that there isn’t a season 3 and isn’t likely to ever be one 😭

I’m going to miss these boys and would love to see more of their story animated… but I’ll settle for the manga!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Episode 11 Topic — Accidental Future Haikyu!! Crossover? 😂

Takami_Fumikage - Feb 22

2 by Aarushi2324 »»
Mar 5, 7:58 AM

» Kimi to Boku. 3

Ganbat - Apr 26, 2016

19 by Aika-Suzuki »»
Feb 6, 6:48 AM

» I come from the future .... No season 3

Ghefira - Apr 18, 2023

0 by Ghefira »»
Apr 18, 2023 4:08 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 14, 2012

103 by Kitty-Kate »»
Mar 23, 2023 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Apr 23, 2012

70 by Kitty-Kate »»
Mar 23, 2023 5:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.