I`m Unagi, yoroshiku ne! I spell my nickname on kanji as 雨凪さん (you should read it Unagi-san as well) which means "rainy calmness". I`m a quite calm person and love rain, so it fits me well I think. I also like sushi with unagi, so there is one more reason why I chose this nickname. Can you say about me that I am slippery like an eel? Maybe, so there is third reason.
- playing electric and acoustic guitar;
- collecting anime figures;
- watching Formula 1;
- learning japanese;
- cooking japanese food;
- discovering japanese culture.
Feel free to speak with me on these or any other topics and send the friend requests!
- learn japanese and pass JLPT;
- go to Japan;
- marry japanese girl;
- write a book about modern Japan and its culture.