Please check it out as I'm fairly new. I make Anime content (big surprise.) But some of that includes anime inspired alcoholic cocktail beverages, so if that sounds cool you should definitely check me out.
I am an eccentric yet caring indivdual. I am generally introverted and prefer to limit my real life social interaction each day with the exception of close friends.
When I am with people I prefer to surround myself with those that are caring, and also humorous and/or intellectual.
I consider myself a nerd-of-all-trades but give most of my focus to Anime and Video Games. I'm also a bit of a math nerd.
I don't have a particular genre for anime that I enjoy more than others and generally I prefer to watch them all.
My favorite video game series is Fire Emblem.
That is the cliffnotes version of who I am, feel free to message me to swap anime recommendations, puns, or if you need a friend to talk to.
Thank you for visiting my profile and reading these words I decided to type when I was bored at three in the morning.
[Anime I highly Recommend, 8-10]
10. Something that fits my niche completely while simultaneously something I could consider amazing from an objective standpoint. Of course nothing is perfect and I rate anime with this in mind. A 10 also needs to be able to change me as a person, impacting my way or life or my own philosophy. In order to rate a 10 I have a "wall" so to speak that an anime has to surpass and if it's been great from start to finish, invokes emotion in me and surpasses that "wall" then it's a 10.
My reaction to a 10:
9. A 9 for me is usually just a "10" that didn't pass the "wall" These are still REALLY good and I wouldn't argue if anyone has these as their favorites that they rate them a 10. A 9 usually stays with me for a long-time, but doesn't strongly impact my way of life or my philosophy; but will still be something I obsess over regardless.
My reaction to a 9:
8. These anime are just a solid watch the whole way through. Nothing ever gets boring and it continues to be engaging from start to finish. They have a short-term impact which might cause me to briefly obsess over them for a week or two, but after that I generally only think about them on occasion or when asked for recommendations.
My reaction to a 8:
[THE GOOD:Anime I consider base level "good" 6-7]
7. Average from a grade perspective, these anime would receive a "C" if it were magically converted into an essay and handed to your teacher. Sometimes things are boring, or the plot does something weird but there is usually something there to make it worth the watch. Some of these just aren't my niche, there are a few 7's I would highly recommend to people who I know would appreciate them more than I did.
My reaction to a 7:
6. Also fairly average from a grade perspective, these anime would receive a "D" if it were magically converted into an essay and handed to your teacher. To me this is where it starts to lean toward the "waste of my time" side of things, but usually there will still be at least a scene or two or perhaps an OST track that I'll share with a friend.
My reaction to a 6:
[The BAD: 4-5]
5. A 5 for me is mindbogglingly boring, super mediocre and where things start to be considered a failure as a series for me.
My reaction to a 5:
4. This is where I stop being able to give credit for anything. Things stop being just boring and start being painful to watch.
My reaction to a 4:
[THE UGLY 1-3]
3. Distasteful and lazy, you can't take two steps into these without coming into a plothole and bad animation or if it's a comedy it starts putting you to sleep. Clicking the next episode button is the equivalent going to the bathroom in the morning when your leg is asleep, just to find out that the bathroom was occupied by the time you finally managed to get up.
My reaction to a 3:
2. Not just lazy, but minimal effort. Stock music, re-used scenes, characters are cardboard cutouts that don't even remain consistent to their characters. Everything that could be wrong is wrong with these anime, legally required community service would be better than watching these.
My reaction to a 2:
1. The bottom of the barrel, things I'm embarrassed to even have admitted to watching. Plot doesn't exist, there are just scenes strewn together with characters appearing on the scene. Stock music isn't just used it's used in places it doesn't even fit. Watching these will have you agreeing with Hayao Miyazaki, that anime was indeed a mistake.
My reaction to a 1:
1st anime! Naruto
1st anime! Naruto
2nd anime! Vampire Knight
3rd anime! Angel Beats
5th anime! Death Note
8th anime! Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
13th anime! High School DxD Born
21st anime! Bleach
34th anime! K-on!
65th anime! Charlotte
89th anime! Sakamoto Desu-ga
144th anime! Monogatari series: 2nd season
233rd anime! Fate/Zero
377th anime! Zoku Owarimonogatari
610th anime! TBD
Aria the Natural