Edit Manga Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Dec 18, 2015 to ?
Authors: Kasai, Ryuuya (Story), Edogawa, Edogawa (Art)
Serialization: e Young Magazine

Score: 5.991 (scored by 645 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

May 2, 2019
GrayRealm (All reviews)
No reviews, huh.

Well. This is trash. If you have been unlucky enough to see "Rengoku no Karma", this manga is similar - skilled artist for some incomprehensible reason depicting an "idiot plot" (check tvtropes for this one).

The premise is that in some more or less normal classroom, pupils get magical application installed onto their smartphones, it can't be removed, they have to vote, and whoever is voted out is going to experience "social death"... which means some secret of theirs is gonna be posted online, pretty much. Obviously, they all go nuts about it and try to act in most horrific and most nonsensical way read more
Jul 8, 2019
Franck_Nicolas (All reviews)
This is a bad casino royale.

Each week students have to choose one student who will be socially killed by revealing a video of him having sex or whatsoever.

Problem is, there are so many plotholes i had to drop the manga because it made no sense at all. In addition the characters are really really bad, why are they all perverts and criminals? I mean what s the point of revealing videos of them having sex if everyone in the class do the same perverted things and even worse things, how is that supposed to kill them socially? Everything is just pretty dumb in the manga. read more
May 6, 2019
saiyohara (All reviews)
I've got a lot of excess feelings since the translations finished so here we go!

First of all, for all my reviews I rank by personal enjoyment. Sometimes I'm looking for a masterpiece, most times I'm looking for a way to kill time and then I get attached. With Ikenie Touhyou, it's the latter.

The plot is nothing too special; the characters don't strike me as particularly interesting, but the plot does its turns and despite how everything seems to jump right to the dirty stuff I still got emotional.

Seriously, this isn't some philosophical manga about technology and human connections. It's not your best go-to when read more