Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 5 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 6, 2023 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, Leone seems like a decent person but her brother is the one with a mixed reputation.

This anime also has been introducing a wide variety of characters including this episode. Inglis seems like the type character who loves meeting new people so this adventure has been a delight for her. Pretty light episode imo, at least compared to some of the previous ones. 
Feb 6, 2023 9:42 AM

Apr 2014
"She likes girls with big breasts" I mean who doesn't? :p
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 6, 2023 10:03 AM

Feb 2019
Man so many good Inglis screenshots got me damn near sniffing the screen today. my phone storage crying out lmao

New waifu into the fray. Leonne is really cute but unfortunately having to deal with Leon’s actions. I wish people weren’t so stupid and didn’t just write off people because of what their family did but it is what it is. Luckily she’s got two amazing friends in Inglis and Rani, loved how they grabbed her out the hallway and stuck up for her by sharing their room. That’s some real shit.

Rani brother look like he might be a little sweet on inglis too, uh oh that’ll be fun.

Lmaooooo inglis soloing the entrance trial had me dying. Principal had to just promise her free food to get her to stop ruining the exam 😂

Man idk, the gap between this and tenten kakumei closing for me it’s a lot closer than it was originally now for my top show of the season
Marinate1016Feb 6, 2023 10:29 AM
Feb 6, 2023 10:25 AM

Dec 2022
pretty good looks like one more person has joined inglis and rani have to wonder though that blond girl she will also join them but how exactly🤔?
Feb 6, 2023 11:44 AM

Jun 2015
That old geezer dont express it out loud, but hes clearly pleased at all those young fillies occupying his bed. next eps pls!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 6, 2023 11:45 AM

Oct 2017
Chris ruining the principal's test was hilarious. Like the new girl Leone, she's a nice girl. It's good to see the three of them getting along.
Feb 6, 2023 11:58 AM
May 2021
Nice episode. Inglis ruining the principal's test was hilarious 😂😂
Feb 6, 2023 12:05 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So they ended up building over a beast that they frozen but couldn't move lol. Guess we now know what happened to Leon's house after his betrayal. Though its sad that it also impacted on those that were innocent as well like Leone. Rani and Inglis's appetite as ever is astounding. Still moving the beast to the border and incorporating it as a defensive measure against other countries is pretty good thinking. Didn't think that the knight academy's pricipal would have a hand in teaching though. Combat training within a potent gravity field though was a novel way of teaching. Though guess the pricipal didn't plan for Inglis. Leone is lucky to have Inglis and Rani with her though. Even if her bro was a traitor you shouldn't judge everyone within that family as though they're one entity.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2023 1:09 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
all i saw towards the end were girls... now please keep all these god damn dudes off my screen so i can keep simping for Inglis's fucking fine ass and ofc the rest of the them
Feb 6, 2023 2:28 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
I feel bad for Leone, she seems like a very nice character its just that her brother is the one that has brought her reputation down.

We also meet the final of the 4 girls from the opening, Liselotte and no not the tsundere princess (although she gives me that vibe for some reason) but Arcia Liselotte as being one of the last people to be on that platform for the practice and the girl who was supposed to share her room with Leone before being against it due to Leon being branded a traitor. 

I really do like the principle as well, she bribed Inglis with food to stop her from throwing the beasts of the platform (she loves food so of course she is going to accept it).

Also being a really big eater just runs in the family eh. 

Feb 6, 2023 3:08 PM
Apr 2022
Episódio incrível, estava doido para ver ela entrando na academia.
Feb 6, 2023 3:29 PM

Nov 2016
Perfect training for Goku and Vegeta.

AkeZZZ said:

Meanwhile I'm just like "nice back"

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 6, 2023 3:54 PM

Dec 2013
Lise-tan what are you doing here, this isn't your show, go back to your anime, Siegwald and Fiene must be worried. Funnily enough Leone is voiced by Kusunoki Tomori, Lise-tan's VA.
KanameYuukiFeb 6, 2023 3:58 PM
Feb 6, 2023 4:00 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I love how Inglis immediately takes the bribe, not giving a single flying f*ck about anyone else besides Rafinha and Leone. Sigma GIRL mindset

Even though she was an old man in her previous life (if I'm not mistaken, he was reincarnated back into the same world, just a few hundred years or so into the past?), she remains third-best-girl of the whole season (right after Misuzu and Carol from Tomo-chan).

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 6, 2023 4:15 PM
Jun 2021
She's reincarnated in the future actually.
Feb 6, 2023 4:30 PM

Mar 2016
AkeZZZ said:
Megumin would like to have a word with you.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Feb 6, 2023 4:58 PM

Jul 2015
Inglis is surely fun to watch the way she disrupted the test was hilarious xd. That bed must be so comfortable with the 3 of them on it.  
Feb 6, 2023 5:41 PM
Jan 2023
o cara ta vivendo o sonho de td homem enquanto tá em um corpo de uma mulher.
Apenas pica
Feb 6, 2023 5:54 PM
Jul 2017
BetaMaleUltra said:
I love how Inglis immediately takes the bribe, not giving a single flying f*ck about anyone else besides Rafinha and Leone. Sigma GIRL mindset

Even though she was an old man in her previous life (if I'm not mistaken, he was reincarnated back into the same world, just a few hundred years or so into the past?), she remains third-best-girl of the whole season (right after Misuzu and Carol from Tomo-chan).

She was reincarnated into the future
Feb 6, 2023 7:17 PM

Dec 2022
GREAT episode! loved when Inglis's eyes turned into big throbbing drumsticks of NIKU
Feb 6, 2023 7:27 PM

Feb 2022
Leone's extending sword is neat, definitely think she fits in well with the group. The hate towards her is a bit too heavy but whatever I guess it adds a bit a drama.
Feb 6, 2023 7:42 PM

Feb 2016
I really love the main girls in this anime!!!
Leone is so damn beautiful <3
And I also love how they are always like (•◡•̀) , it makes me smile.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Feb 6, 2023 7:48 PM
Feb 2019
art is beautiful as always
Feb 6, 2023 7:49 PM
Mar 2021
Leone introduced in this episode! cute :>
They meet Rafael too here.
Our story now in the academy. The Head Master looks too young.
Good Episode!
Feb 6, 2023 9:15 PM

Feb 2019
free food gets inglis going! lol

and big bro raf crushing big time on inglis lol so kyyyyut! lol
Feb 6, 2023 10:22 PM

Nov 2019
Principal gave them free food for three months? She would be sorry soon enough.
Feb 7, 2023 1:42 AM
Dec 2020
perfekt funny Episode
Feb 7, 2023 4:41 AM

May 2015
With the introduction of Ripple and the reveal of the Hyral Menases life-span, it seems like all the strong people in this universe are elderly aged with the appearance of teen girls! The gravity training was also neat, Inglis remains unphased! Although it sucks that Leone has to deal with the repercussion of her brother's revolutionary status.
Feb 7, 2023 6:10 AM
Jun 2021
Magicmist said:
With the introduction of Ripple and the reveal of the Hyral Menases life-span, it seems like all the strong people in this universe are elderly aged with the appearance of teen girls! The gravity training was also neat, Inglis remains unphased! Although it sucks that Leone has to deal with the repercussion of her brother's revolutionary status.

The most powerfull being is currently a masked man of unknown age xD
Feb 7, 2023 6:30 AM

Jun 2016
lets forget episode 1 , so inglis can be best waifu seasonal !!!
Feb 7, 2023 7:14 AM

May 2015
groudonvert said:

The most powerfull being is currently a masked man of unknown age xD
Oh yeah I forgot about him. Who knows, he could be wearing a mask with a voice changer! Theories not completely dead in the water.
Feb 7, 2023 2:44 PM

Jul 2017
The town of Almen where the frozen Prismer is kept on guard, and Rune warriors like Leone Olfa with Greater Runes are up to the task ot dealing with the magicite beasts. But Leone herself is the sibling daughter of Leon the royal knight that both Inglis and Rani saw the other day. Rafael and his Hyral Menas Ripple are back after their expedition, with worries alleviating Leone and her link towards her brother of a betrayal. For now, the frozen Prismer is brought out to be revived, and the day of revival will be encountered soon.

But first, the Royal Knights' Academy where they get an orientation from the Prince, and the principal went so outrageous of a beast tag battle where Inglis could've passed this "demonstration" without issues, with or without her magic, but she impresses as a squire. Leone might be an outcast, but at least she's safe within the friendship of Inglis and Rani.

Leone may not be able to shake her brother's status, but this could shape her different path forward.
Feb 7, 2023 6:09 PM

Mar 2010
I was hoping she would right that giant white bird magicite. but seeing her destroy dat training was fun too.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 7, 2023 11:05 PM

Feb 2021
The blonde girl in the dorms being a bitch to Leone for no reason other than biased prejudice due to her brother’s desertion. Will be interesting to see how she incorporates herself into Inglis’ growing yuri harem considering that we see her running with the other three in the OP. 😅
Feb 8, 2023 12:35 AM

Mar 2017
"I don't want to stand out!"

Proceeds to jump to the fight and wreck everything.

I swear, this MC needs to take acting lessons from Cid and not Goku.
Feb 8, 2023 1:22 AM
Mar 2012
frozen dragon eh, fun opponent for Chris.
oof Leon left family a bad name.
Rafael's back, their uniforms look good. he needs more screentime tho.
Miliera sounds like Kiyono Yasuno, that some hardcore training.
Another tsun Liselotte?
Feb 8, 2023 3:54 AM
Jun 2021
TSTO said:
The blonde girl in the dorms being a bitch to Leone for no reason other than biased prejudice due to her brother’s desertion. Will be interesting to see how she incorporates herself into Inglis’ growing yuri harem considering that we see her running with the other three in the OP. 😅
There's actually a reason, but you can see in the episode Liselotte being surprised when she learned about Leone's action in Almen.

The reason being (not a huge spoiler) :
Feb 8, 2023 7:31 AM
Apr 2013
Another great episode. Quite a lot happened this time...

So after awhile its ep 5 but they finally introduced the other two girls, took awhile but surprisingly we got both this ep. Well. Briefly.
I noticed in the character list, but yeah leone. We have like 4 other characters from the previous episodes as well (eris, leon, sistia and the mask dude), I'm assuming they'll show up again at some point.

After like forever we get to actually see rafael on screen, and apparently eris is still out there somewhere. While we're introduced to yet another new character in ripple. Though both of them quickly leave.
They also clearly dangled this plot about the prismer in front of us so I'm assuming it'll be resolved again soon. (Though they could just eh it offscreen)

Our three girls finally make it to the academy, there's two other characters who I'm not sure on.
I'm hoping this whole thing with leone wont be a recurring trend, it'll get boring soon if they keep harping on it every ep.
Leone is so cute though. Rani is also surprisingly interesting, and we know chris is chris.

We only got to see briefly, but it seems leone is actually using a sword. Though so far we havent directly seen any of the "special" runes.
Rani is pretty good too but.

EDIT: Also I forgor to mention, I wasnt expecting there to be flying.
I dont think we ever got leon's exact age, so I wonder how big of a difference there is between leon and leone.
Rafael is like 8 years older than chris and rani soo.
CocoaGalaxyFeb 8, 2023 1:47 PM
Feb 8, 2023 9:30 PM

Feb 2021
groudonvert said:
TSTO said:
There's actually a reason, but you can see in the episode Liselotte being surprised when she learned about Leone's action in Almen.

The reason being (not a huge spoiler) :

Ah, thank you, that makes more sense now why she acted that way. I look forward to her softening up to the other girls later.
Feb 8, 2023 9:48 PM
Jun 2021
CocoaGalaxy said:

I dont think we ever got leon's exact age, so I wonder how big of a difference there is between leon and leone.
Rafael is like 8 years older than chris and rani soo.

In the Light Novel, Leon is described to be in his late 20ies. Leone is at least 10 years younger, but it's not easy to tell...
Feb 8, 2023 10:58 PM

Nov 2009
And yup.

Leon is strip of his "holy knight" cause he went anti-Highland

And now everyone that's close to Leon is also getting branded as accomplices and is being discriminated.

This whole Highland thing is getting annoying, I wonder when will Inglis start to go after Highland

Tho if Inglis do that, it would mean she'll be going against her own family and friends, cause everyone is being controlled by the Highlands and thinks Highlands is good

(which as I mentioned before, the strongest people are turned into "Holy Knights" to protect the Highlands while making it so the Surface has no one strong to go against them and if they do, they'll just make the Surface Holy Knights kill the "traiters" aka, making surface people kill themselves while Highlands just watches)
(just like how Leone thinks she must become a knight and capture her brother cause Highlands is "right")

Not to mention Inglis seems to be favoring the Highland's society rather than thinking they're wrong.

(or actually I think she just doesn't care and just wants to fight strong people...)

___ ___ ___

Also, Inglis is not only getting stronger, but her Harem is getting bigger too.

(also, LOL @ the end card, apparently Rani snores a lot and Inglis is used to it, poor Leone in the mid tho)
amlgFeb 8, 2023 11:03 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 9, 2023 12:44 AM
Jun 2021
amlg said:
(just like how Leone thinks she must become a knight and capture her brother cause Highlands is "right")

I don't know if she cares about Highland, but Leone clearly wants to stop her brother because of what he did to his family's name (and he also let her sister live alone for 3 years).
Feb 10, 2023 9:02 AM

May 2019
So there's another thing that Inglis and Goku have in common (besides their love of food and fighting) and that is training under intense gravity! Seriously though, Leone is an interesting new character and it sucks that she has to bear the weight of the lies that were put on her brother. I do think that over time the students at the academy will realize that Leone is her own person that is good (at least I hope so).

I enjoyed this episode and the bribe that Inglis took was funny (the academy may regret it though given her appetite).
Feb 10, 2023 1:57 PM

Nov 2019
Good job, lads. Another PLOT well-done

Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Feb 11, 2023 1:40 PM

Nov 2009
groudonvert said:
amlg said:

I don't know if she cares about Highland, but Leone clearly wants to stop her brother because of what he did to his family's name (and he also let her sister live alone for 3 years).

And who's the one that determine "what he did to his family's name"?

The Highlands.

Otherwise you would think he's a hero of the Surface People, LOL, cause he's against highland treating the surface people like slaves. The whole idealism behind the "Anti-Highland"

___ ___ ___

As for letting the sister live alone, I think that's also part of Highlands problem.

Since Holy knights have to travel around and do whatever the Highlands order them to do, so they can't stay in one place.

In fact, a lot if not all Fantasy style anime uses something similar, where the Protag leaves the hometown or their family to go adventure and doesn't return til years later. (so it's not really much of a reason to hate someone that didn't return home constantly, especially in a world without fast travel devices or vehicles. (or communication devices)

Imagine if you work on the West side of United States, but your Hometown/ family is on the East side. And the only way to travel is by way of a Carriage, how long would it take you to travel from West to East and then from East to West? How many days can you "take off" from work? (and there are no phones or internet)

The anime's probably not as extreme, but it's a similar idea.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 11, 2023 2:56 PM
Jun 2021
amlg said:
groudonvert said:

And who's the one that determine "what he did to his family's name"?

The Highlands.

Otherwise you would think he's a hero of the Surface People, LOL, cause he's against highland treating the surface people like slaves. The whole idealism behind the "Anti-Highland"

___ ___ ___

As for letting the sister live alone, I think that's also part of Highlands problem.

Since Holy knights have to travel around and do whatever the Highlands order them to do, so they can't stay in one place.

In fact, a lot if not all Fantasy style anime uses something similar, where the Protag leaves the hometown or their family to go adventure and doesn't return til years later. (so it's not really much of a reason to hate someone that didn't return home constantly, especially in a world without fast travel devices or vehicles. (or communication devices)

Imagine if you work on the West side of United States, but your Hometown/ family is on the East side. And the only way to travel is by way of a Carriage, how long would it take you to travel from West to East and then from East to West? How many days can you "take off" from work? (and there are no phones or internet)

The anime's probably not as extreme, but it's a similar idea.

It's not the Highland who decided to blame Leon for Shiony's death, it's the Karelias Kingdom. They did that to preserve the Kingdom's safety (it's a bit more complicated than that though, since Prince Wayine (alongside Rafael) is also revealed in this episode to have appologized for what they did to Leone).

About Leone living alone, it's not that she was alone because he travelled or anything. It's just that because of his actions, she had to live on her own for many years where if he had not betrayed the Kingdom, she would have lived a happy life alongside Armen's inhabitants and not as an outcast. Small spoiler about Leone that is not revealed in episode 5 but adds a bit of background (there's a possibility that some of it will be revealed in future episodes though) :

Feb 12, 2023 6:17 AM
Oct 2019
Damn the CGI is kinda rough bro ngl.

New girl Leone already likeable.

now we still didn't know how far in the future this was from our MC previous life.
Feb 12, 2023 8:24 AM
Jun 2021
davidyodo24 said:
Damn the CGI is kinda rough bro ngl.

New girl Leone already likeable.

now we still didn't know how far in the future this was from our MC previous life.
For what LN readers know :

So basically not before season 3 XD
Feb 12, 2023 8:31 AM

Nov 2013
there's a magicite beast frozen in the cathedral, and all Inglis can think about, is fighting it
a guard came to tell them about some monsters outside, and Inglis can't stay quiet, look at how fast she left them
a beast came in her direction but a girl "saved" her

her sword can send some magic attacks, as well as grow in size, that's interesting
Inglis decided to help from the air, by kicking the beasts into the new girl lol
her name is Leone, and they make a nice team
oh another one who knows Rafinha's brother, interesting, everyone knows him

the guard was gonna give them rewards, but not to Leone, since her brother is a traitor, but ofc, our girls don't want rewards if it means leaving her lol gotta love Rafinha's showing her tongue everytime she gets annoyed

Rafinha's brother appeared, together with Ripple, another hieral menace
Rafael wants people to accept Leone, since she has nothing to do with her brother ... meanwhile Inglis wants to fight Ripple, as expected

the 5 went for some food, with Rafael, Rafinha and Inglis overeating as usual, and the other 2 being surprised lol
they also talked about the magic circle from last episode ... speaking of that, is the little pet going to come out? oh there she is...and she went into Leone's boobs :D look at Rafael's face hahaha

oh her brother is one of the guys from rahl's episode, interesting
Leone's going to the academia, joining our main duo, as seen in the opening song

next, moving the magicite beast to a more remote area, and the pinky promise to call Inglis when the enemy awakens ... seems like hieral menaces are quite older than other girls lol

after the prince gave them a quick speech, it's time to meet the principal, and she has a special rune, wth potential to be an holy knight

uff, people already talking about Leone, and Rafinha's about to lose it lol
the principal is funny, skipping the speech and going straight to the exercise

the 1st exercise, a gravity field, where they struggle to stay on their feet, a good training
next, the principal summoned some little monsters, but Inglis threw them away, so everyone gets free food for a month lols i don't think you should be able to fight back in a game of tag but ok
after bribing Inglis with 3 months food for the 3 main girls, it's time for the real exercise
most people went out right away lol
there's the 4th girl from the opening, her name is also Liselotte and she is blonde, just like my favorite seasonal girl :D
in the last minute, the principal turned the gravity up, and so everyone except Inglis was defeated, but she wouldn't let time finish without throwing the golems out of the field again

everyone talking about her beauty and strengh, and the principal wants to talk to her about her past

after the free dinner with lots of good food, the 2 girls find Liselotte complaining about sharing a room with Leone, and Rafinha steps up can calls everyone bad people, yay for Leone finding a good group
with all 3 sleeping on the same bed, they had to sleep while sitting agains't the wall LOL

the after credits art lol guess Rafinha snores a little too loud :D
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 13, 2023 9:11 AM

Aug 2019
Loved this episode :D

They're finally at the Royal Academy and it looks like they're real training is about to begin! Also for some reason I completely forgot who Leon was but now I remember, just had to look at a picture of them and it all came back. Pretty nice episode but I'm still not sure how to feel about Lyn now. Like idk that scene didn't sit too well with me but it's fine. I also have to admit that the art style can feel a bit off to me but it's doesn't bother me too much.

Also LOL at that panel at the end
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2023

106 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2023

65 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

44 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2023

52 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 3:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.