Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 9, 2022 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
Some players from the B team to fill into the A team, Aoi's unforunately not part of it as Coach Fukuda relegated his position to be a defender instead. The others still have a chance as their positions are in-between now.

Coach Fukuda's message comes to everyone as a shock, and that's his style of changing players back and forth until they can master their skills, and Nozomi is clearly NOT a fan of how Fukuda is mentally manipulating Aoi through Nozomi playing the bad guy, though the results have spoken for themselves. This is true back in their day, but this time, it's different.

Hana being able to find Aoi and even cook a meal for him in his depressed state, and giving him a pep talk to voice his concerns, and even going far as to call up his mother to clear his state of mind of many burdens, in many ways Hana's isn't just Aoi's No. 1 fan for reasons.

For Kuribayashi to come to the Tokyo Esperion dorm to find Aoi, and even he agrees that Aoi should play a full-back position to complete Fukuda's vision. And there's none other than Akutsu whom can teach him to be a defender, despite the taunting and steeling his heart to learn to be one. There's Togashi as well as Asari who's moving to the A team, their farewell gift to Aoi, to train him with a position switch.

Despite Aoi being assigned to a defender position in inter-matches, scoring goals will always be his objective...just quite far from the goalpost with Takeshima being the defending clear line.

It's time to master the defending position, and overcome Akutsu the demon on the field.
Jul 9, 2022 5:29 AM

May 2020
And the despair continues... man like he's 15 year old just stop ganging up on and harassing him you so-called intellectuals. And wait the evil coach was a good guy all along, who was just following the main coach's instructions this whole time? Damn what a plot twist.

Next episode: Abuser Akutsu and his 101 tricks to abuse Aoi.
Jul 9, 2022 5:39 AM
May 2021
All I can say about this episode is everyone needs a Hana in their lives. She’s the BEST supporter Ashito never asked for.

I’m excited to see how Aoi accepting his role as a defender is gonna improve his abilities. If anything it can develop him into more of a complete player on both ends of the field.
Jul 9, 2022 5:48 AM

Mar 2019
Hana, to the rescue! Such a great character..

Aoi already noticing he can see everyone from his position, will surely no doubt be crucial when it comes to defending, countering quickly with pin point passes and running up field on the wing for attacks!
Jul 9, 2022 5:52 AM

Sep 2020
I know the reason Akutsu focuses and targets Aoi is that he truly believes that Aoi has potential but would it kill him to not be such an asshole? That devilish face at the end means he's going to do everything to frustrate Aoi next episode.

It makes a little bit more sense as to why Fukuda thinks Aoi can be a fullback because he has more time to investigate his surroundings and see where players are and utilize his skill. But I also think that he would be able to do that better in midfield. I can't see Aoi being a more defensive fullback. He'll definitely be similar to Tavares at Arsenal causing pure chaos attacking-wise and forgetting his defensive duties.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jul 9, 2022 6:03 AM

Oct 2017
Emotional episode and Hana's a great girl. I'm glad she was there for Ashito.
Jul 9, 2022 6:05 AM
Apr 2022
episode director in this ep was Norihiro Naganuma who had directed ep 5
Jul 9, 2022 6:15 AM
Sep 2015
This is the best episode yet, while Akutsu shirtless scene is one of the reason (an important reason), there are many more aspects to like

First of all, Hana, I don't allow Ashito to marry with any woman, but if I have to make one exception, that person would be her.

Second, Aoi's mother, she's a strong, independent woman who not only raise her children, but also support her children dream. And I think Aoi's brother is an unsung hero, we don't know his dream but it seems like big brother also sacrifice his dream so that Aoi can play soccer.

Third, coach Fukuda is quite cruel. He take an advantage of Aoi's poor financial situation. He knows that Aoi can't "afford" to quit soccer, or to be more specific, can't "afford" to quit Esperion club, because it'd break a contract, and not only Aoi would lose all financial support from the club, he would have to pay a lot more for compensation to the club. But to be fair, even top players in the most famous clubs are forced to do something they don't like by the club, change position, benching, not selected as starting member, forcing to wear sports brand/sponsor they don't like, force to have a meeting with local VIP, so it'd be seen as Aoi's first step to professional body, but still cruel to him.

Fourth, let's talk about Akutsu once more, I'm probably the only one here who understand his true motive (at least the only who that doesn't read the manga). He seems to piss off when Kuribayashi just casually said that Aoi should have play defender from the start. And while I agree that he need to improve his behavior, I forgive him instantly when he take his shirt off LOL He seems to have a nice chemistry with Kuribayashi, I can only hope if they're...

Finally, and the most amazing element, I get the goosebump when I see the view of the defender, for the first time, just like Aoi, it's very different. It's gonna be a big change. But I think Aoi will end up a specific type of defender called libido. He should be more happy being a libido.
Jul 9, 2022 6:17 AM

Feb 2017
Ashito came to terms with being a defender quicker than I expected. That's thanks to his mother and Hana. They are great people, Ashito is really lucky for having those two women to support him.

Can't wait to see him learning defense. It's a whole new perspective.
Jul 9, 2022 6:21 AM

Mar 2021
Hana locating Ashito and giving him the pep talk he needed just shows what a great character she is
Jul 9, 2022 6:29 AM

Apr 2011
This show is ticking all the right boxes.
Jul 9, 2022 6:37 AM
Feb 2021
Hana is such a great character who truly understands what Ashito is and his real feelings. She really went and find him an instant, cook for him and even talk him with his mother to address his concern. In fact, she really motivatives him by assuring him to look football from different angle & perspective. I hope he will soon adjust with his new position. He got his company helping him as well to familiarise in the new position. Also so far, Akutso seems as cocky arrogant selfish but we know what he really means but apparently it is too soon to talk.
Jul 9, 2022 6:41 AM

Dec 2007
Fukuda is a magnificent bastard. It's not unusual to have players get slotted into completely different roles than the one they played before. But going from forward to full back not even a wing back, that has to be crushing to someone who has always been the center of attention.
Jul 9, 2022 6:43 AM
Dec 2021
LMAO I'm so glad I'm done with hating Akutsu. Don't worry guys everything will be fine lol. And c'mon, you know, we know, that such thing really happens in real life. There's so much more asshole in real world you're lucky if you didn't encountered one.

Anyway great episode. I can say, I appreciate Fukuda is thinking early for the better of his players. You might say this is too much for Ashito, that he's only 16, but the earlier the better. You can't make someone play a position where you know he wouldn't excel. That's more bad.

Nozomi really cares for Ashito. He's strict like Fukuda but he care about Ashito's feelings that's why he's hesitant about the changing of positions. Despite that though, still he know Fukuda is right about the desicion and is willing to support Aoi. W coaches.

I always like Ashito's character. Dude be like super prideful but can be down to earth if he needs to. He's so transparent/full of personality. He's not boring or empty. I like that a lot.

Hana best girl. Noriko best mom.

Ashito's friends and teammates are very supportive. I like them a lot.

LMAO that slap from the dorm mother tho😂That must have hurt a lot.

We will have a game next episode! Ashito saw the whole field in defenders perspective for the first time and he's in awe. Let's go!
Jul 9, 2022 6:50 AM
Oct 2021
Fukuda was playing a mind game from the very beginning. INTERESTING
Jul 9, 2022 7:07 AM
Apr 2021
Best Girl Hana-Chan gets text:
Instincts kick in
Finds Ashito with big brain
Cooks Ashito forbidden fried comfort food
Pulls the “Remember why you’re here” call

Ashito: “Can I eat that?”
Jul 9, 2022 7:22 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah the episode getting more and more interesting as its finally stepping up into the another new game. Also, a nice little soccer trivia there too, about 'shuffle'.

The red-headed bro getting a more screen shot, but not with that abrupt image xd. Akutsu being head-to-head with Aoi again, and now I'm kind of assuming he's actually experience Aoi situation too, being forced into changing position from time to time, especially since the tryout part already giving an impression how much the senior also do that, under Fukuda cold-hand coaches.

So yeah, curious to see how much of a lesson he can give off to Aoi, this time. But the scene when Hana includes always been appreciated. Though, Kuribayashi part when he's searching about who's the one behind the meal plan maker kinda makes worried me a bit about the future plot.

All in all, exciting to see the next game. Let's go!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 9, 2022 7:27 AM

Feb 2015
one of the best sports anime ever.
Jul 9, 2022 7:49 AM
Oct 2020
Hana best girl!! Everyone needs a Hana in their lives.
Jul 9, 2022 7:52 AM
Sep 2016
lehuy0210 said:
episode director in this ep was Norihiro Naganuma who had directed ep 5

Thanks for letting us know. I absolutely loved both episodes. The latest one made me break into tears for Ashito.
Jul 9, 2022 8:19 AM

Nov 2013
Fukuda is a btec Pep Guardiola lol
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Jul 9, 2022 8:26 AM

Nov 2013
Swizze said:
Aoi already noticing he can see everyone from his position

Ngl the way they pan it out, it gives me a goosebump. Aoi is a little bit closer to understand why he should be a fullback..
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Jul 9, 2022 8:35 AM
Mar 2015
Our boi has to grow up or leave
Jul 9, 2022 8:50 AM

Jun 2016
hana best waiyfeee for sure .,..
Jul 9, 2022 8:58 AM
Oct 2016
Aoi really humbled himself here after that world shattering change last episode. He obviously didn't take it well having to change positions so suddenly. Thankfully there's a huge support network there foe Aoi. Starting with Hana being an absolute badass tracking Aoi down knowing he'd want to be pointed towards home. Hana really does care about bothering to basically break into this restaurant and cook Aoi a nice warm meal. Even calling his mom so he could hear her voice making Aoi feel even better getting that extra reassurance too. I'm glad he's not gonna just run away and will be taking on his new role as best he can. Bowing to ask Akutsu of all people for advice on his new position is great character growth for Aoi. He knows that to keep his soccer dream alive he will have to take this new position and try his best.

It is a completely different view from way back on the field than right up front. Aoi can see so much more now, hes even able to attack a little so long as he gets back on defense and fills any gaps that might up in the back field. Having to face Akutsu in the attacking position while playing his first time as a defender will he tough for Aoi but I'm excited to see how this goes.
Jul 9, 2022 9:02 AM

Dec 2014
Hana best girl, she proves it time and time again.
Jul 9, 2022 9:43 AM
Jan 2021
Ok so one conclusion I came to is that Nozomi’s nose is massive and then ye kurubayashi also thinks he will be great defender who may be the missing piece for the team. If aoi gives 100% towards being a defender oof that would be awesome but ye let’s give the guy some time. He only 15-16 so ye he def needs time to adjust and accept the reality
Jul 9, 2022 9:45 AM
Jan 2021
Btw akutsu Nagisa is a complete asshole
Jul 9, 2022 9:49 AM
Nov 2021
phantomfandom said:
This is the best episode yet, while Akutsu shirtless scene is one of the reason (an important reason), there are many more aspects to like

First of all, Hana, I don't allow Ashito to marry with any woman, but if I have to make one exception, that person would be her.

Second, Aoi's mother, she's a strong, independent woman who not only raise her children, but also support her children dream. And I think Aoi's brother is an unsung hero, we don't know his dream but it seems like big brother also sacrifice his dream so that Aoi can play soccer.

Third, coach Fukuda is quite cruel. He take an advantage of Aoi's poor financial situation. He knows that Aoi can't "afford" to quit soccer, or to be more specific, can't "afford" to quit Esperion club, because it'd break a contract, and not only Aoi would lose all financial support from the club, he would have to pay a lot more for compensation to the club. But to be fair, even top players in the most famous clubs are forced to do something they don't like by the club, change position, benching, not selected as starting member, forcing to wear sports brand/sponsor they don't like, force to have a meeting with local VIP, so it'd be seen as Aoi's first step to professional body, but still cruel to him.

Fourth, let's talk about Akutsu once more, I'm probably the only one here who understand his true motive (at least the only who that doesn't read the manga). He seems to piss off when Kuribayashi just casually said that Aoi should have play defender from the start. And while I agree that he need to improve his behavior, I forgive him instantly when he take his shirt off LOL He seems to have a nice chemistry with Kuribayashi, I can only hope if they're...

Finally, and the most amazing element, I get the goosebump when I see the view of the defender, for the first time, just like Aoi, it's very different. It's gonna be a big change. But I think Aoi will end up a specific type of defender called libido. He should be more happy being a libido.

Do you think akutsu is ever going to coach Ashito?also its libero fahm😂🤝
Jul 9, 2022 9:50 AM

Jun 2021
I knew Fukuda was just letting Aoi play to train his skills. I understand he's got a plan and it might end up being the best thing for Aoi soccer-wise, but that was really shitty. Even Nozomi thought it was a bit much.

His momma is a good woman, man. And Aoi is a good son. He didn't wanna worry her after all she did for him to get into the team. That's another thing that bothers me about what Fukuda did. He knew the kid already made it too far to quit. But anyways, if she learns what happens, she might come up to put the fear of God into him lol. Hana was also great, I like how she's always been Aoi's biggest cheerleader. Lots of respect for her.

But you know who hasn't been great? Akutsu. What an absolute knob. I'm so glad Aoi didn't rise up to that wanker's taunts. I'm also glad Aoi has really good friends around him. Togashi and Ansari are absolute bros for trying to teach him the basics of playing defense, but so are the others who went out to look for him when he was missing. He's really earned the respect of a lot of the guys.

I hope he learns a lot from Takeshima. Aoi is really about to discover soccer all over again, this time from a defender's position. By the looks of it, that prick Akutsu is gonna be gunning for him too so he's gotta learn quick or he's gonna die out there.
Jul 9, 2022 9:51 AM
May 2017
I don't care if Akutsu is played out to be the good guy in the end. Being an a-hole of this level negates all the good motives he has. Any sane person (especially after a huge bombshell was dropped) would legit just quit because of a bully like that.
Jul 9, 2022 9:54 AM

Jan 2008
Aoi does love scoring so it's understandable that changing positions would take him a while to get used to.

Hana & Noriko >.
Jul 9, 2022 10:01 AM
Feb 2021
samsince04 said:
I know the reason Akutsu focuses and targets Aoi is that he truly believes that Aoi has potential but would it kill him to not be such an asshole? That devilish face at the end means he's going to do everything to frustrate Aoi next episode.

It makes a little bit more sense as to why Fukuda thinks Aoi can be a fullback because he has more time to investigate his surroundings and see where players are and utilize his skill. But I also think that he would be able to do that better in midfield. I can't see Aoi being a more defensive fullback. He'll definitely be similar to Tavares at Arsenal causing pure chaos attacking-wise and forgetting his defensive duties.

I mean, Akutau has one hell of a backstory, it makes sense for him to be this rough, not the best behaviour though, if it wasn't someone as stubborn as ashito, they would have a break down.
Jul 9, 2022 10:04 AM

May 2012
Almost teared up with that sudden call to Aoi's mom part. That was purely touching. That subtle moment when Aoi remembered his goal after hearing his mom's voice and his eyes suddenly lighting up! And those very straightforward and matter of fact words from Noriko-san. Such a strong woman!

And the FRIEND OF THE YEAR award goes to Hana! No wonder Kurabayashi is looking for her hahahaha (though he doesn't know her yet). She's very detailed (with the meal plans), organized, thoughtful, caring and understanding. Supporting someone during their lowest is such a precious moment to see!

Plus the other teammates were also very considerate of Aoi. No wonder Aoi can bounce back immediately all thanks to his amazing support system. Let's do this Aoi!!!!

rebelakumaJul 9, 2022 10:08 AM
Jul 9, 2022 10:41 AM
Apr 2022
heart broken so many times seeing aoi's blank eyes; one thing I love abt aoi is how his eyes are always so full of life even thru difficult times but in this ep his eyes were so dead they lost the innocence all in one go after the bomb fukuda dropped on him. i know full back is the best position suited for his natural talent but it's still hard to see him so low, u can't wait for his comeback as the playmaker. also Hana best girl everrrrr she's so supportive 🥺

p.s. the urge to pick up manga instead of waiting for another ep is too strong after last week's ep, cour2 so much engaging n better than cour1 I'm having a blast!!
Jul 9, 2022 12:03 PM
Jun 2021
Akutsu is a DEMON. bro is playing with black air forces.
Jul 9, 2022 12:29 PM

Apr 2018
Even a man with broken dreams have to move forward in order to continue living. Aoi doesn't have a choice. It's either to quit and go back to Ehime or take up the role as a defender. After Hana's encounter, everything went a bit more smoothly and he made up his mind. He sure does have the mentality to back up his words and that's one thing I really like about him. Well, Coach Fukada's note on the board left everyone with a schocked pikachu face. Who would have thought that he monster who loved scoring would be turned into a full-back? No one. He has been planning everything since the start and Nozomi was part of it and played the bad guy role even though he was against it. A poor man indeed.. Anyway, most of the players are worried about the whereabouts of Aoi until he randomly appears and gets into a conversation with Akatsu. Who recently saw Kuribayashi, he wanted to see Aoi but not him. It was more about the meal plan which he cared out. Well, his advice was to give Aoi some lessons but knowing Akatsu's personality, he will never do it. We got some information between their conversation. Coach Fukada wants to create a kind of monster team with incredibly well positioned players and Aoi's the one he needs. Taking advantage of his situation and using every singel bit of him, he managed to turn him into one of his puppets. But, Aoi's just as ready as Coach Fukada to take up the role as a defender. The view he got from behind left him amazed which didn't suprise me. It was an expected reaction because the abilities he got. It's the best role for him to play but he has to sacrifice a lot.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 9, 2022 1:13 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Aoi continues to wallow in despair as his dreams of being a forward was shattered into pieces. Coach Fukada is taking a big risk breaking down Aoi just to build him back up, but this would put Aoi on the fast track to being on the A-Team. Hana was there to cheer Aoi up and even forced him to have a heart to heart conversation with his mom. Aoi manged to humble himself to playing a different position, but not before Akatsu was there to mock him for being a useless defender. Aoi responded by bowing before the senior player. Kuribayashi suggested that Akatsu should teach Aoi to defend during their conversation, but Akatsu wasn't having that. Asari came by Aoi's dorm to help Toagashi introduce the "Shuffling" which is one of the basic concepts of defending.

Teams A and B get to play against the senior team in a practice match in order form them understand their position. Team A managed to survive, but now its Team B's turn with Aoi playing defender while Akatsu on the other side to make Aoi's days on Tokyo Esperion a living hell since day one with that devilish shit eating grin on his face.
Jul 9, 2022 2:20 PM
Aug 2020
i really do not feel a full back would the best use of his vision. his ability to visualise the entire field is most useful when he is a playmaker, as others in that position wont have that vision. being a full back, his vision would not be used to its fullest extent, as any fullback as the same field of view of the entire field. like irl football, people like busquets have amazing spatial awareness, which sets them apart in that cdm role. changing them to other roles would just nullify their vision to a certain degree.
Jul 9, 2022 3:15 PM
Jun 2021
Nagisa Akutsu is a 💩. Why is he so mean to Aoi? Yeah he’s a brat but everyone else understood that 90% of his issues is he didn’t have the correct words to communicate. they helped him bridge the gap and he learned. He has the raw talent and can learn quickly so what is Akutsu’s issue. Also opinion of coach changed! Hot coach sucks!
Jul 9, 2022 3:26 PM
Jun 2022
The anime was doing quite well I mean haven't seen nothing like it before, but this episode completely fkin changed everything, aoi changing from forward to defender, Fukuda being the bad guy all along, just completely fkin flipped everything really a trash episode wasted all my time watching this anime to get here like complete ruined everything. I don't think I will watch it ever again.
Jul 9, 2022 3:34 PM

Aug 2020
Aoi as a defender, very exciting.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jul 9, 2022 3:49 PM
May 2018
xxXzaLuCaRdzXxx said:
The anime was doing quite well I mean haven't seen nothing like it before, but this episode completely fkin changed everything, aoi changing from forward to defender, Fukuda being the bad guy all along, just completely fkin flipped everything really a trash episode wasted all my time watching this anime to get here like complete ruined everything. I don't think I will watch it ever again.

this twist and the development that comes as a result of it is what makes the manga top tier for me though.
Jul 9, 2022 6:19 PM

Jun 2019
Continues to get better and better. A lot of the interactions felt very human and Coach Fukuda is scary as shit.
Jul 9, 2022 7:24 PM

Oct 2010
First of all: I despise Fukuda. "But you wouldn't come" is not an excuse for deliberate manipulation and lies. Get better at explaining, Fukuda-loser or give better deal instead. Do not behave like loan-shark or drug dealer.
Second, Hana is not better. The last person I would want to talk in that situation is a mother. Telling her "I want quit" right there. It was like: "Oh, my brother tricked you? And you feel cornered? Let's call someone you gave strong promise to so you are robbed of the last illusion you can give up."
I know, she is sweet but that brother complex and strong believe "He is always right" is annoying as hell.
Jul 9, 2022 9:46 PM
Jun 2022
So I'm watchingnit dubbed but I think it's good so far. I think I will give it a 8 so far. We still need 12 more episodes tho
Jul 9, 2022 11:09 PM
Apr 2020
samsince04 said:

he's gonna be more like Joao Cancelo i think
Jul 9, 2022 11:23 PM

Nov 2013
Kaus99 said:
i really do not feel a full back would the best use of his vision. his ability to visualise the entire field is most useful when he is a playmaker, as others in that position wont have that vision. being a full back, his vision would not be used to its fullest extent, as any fullback as the same field of view of the entire field. like irl football, people like busquets have amazing spatial awareness, which sets them apart in that cdm role. changing them to other roles would just nullify their vision to a certain degree.

Consider Aoi's weaknesses too. He is not busquets. Vision is not the only thing you need as DM. When you have minmaxed the strengths and his weaknesses, you will reach the point that fullback is actually the best position for Aoi..
Jul 10, 2022 12:02 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
why Aoi becoming a fullback makes scene i.e. Aoi's best position.

For starters, fullback is one of the most dynamic position in modern day football. A fullback has both offensive and defensive responsibilities.

Back in the day fullbacks weren't offensive. They had no offensive responsibilities. Defending was their only task so they just stay back and defend.full backs were failures.. those who weren't tall and physical to be center backs, too slow and poor ball control to be wingers, lack of passing ability meant they couldn't play in midfield. And being too slow and shit scoring ability, having to flare meant a big no as a forward..no kid grew up wanting to be a fullback back in the day

With time everything changes and so did football. New coaches, new systems, new tactics gave rise to all sorts of styles of football. Yes the high pressing style introduced by German coaches changed this..

With new pressing styles of football players adapted and fullbacks became dynamic. Now they have offensive responsibilities. They're now almost a winger who can depend..

Watching a fullback surely is action packed as they both defend and whenever they get a chance they attack.

Adaptation and change is as common in life as it is in football.

Aoi has to adapt and change from forward to defender. He simply has no option.

Football clubs don't really fully refund the fee. Kinda like schools and collages but the difference is football clubs has to pay up-front for tournament registration, kit making & other stuffs.

Out of the 300k yen Aoi's family paid there is noway they will get a refund. It will be a wastage of money if Aoi quits but he won't quit becz he knows his mother worked hard for the money and he cares about that. This is classic "when life gets you cornered" moment.

As we know from this episode Fukuda had his eyes dead set on making Aoi a fullback right from the very start. All according to keikaku lol.
Players changing positions is quite common in football

Since Aoi cant really change clubs as his family can't afford it, he has to change himself. (Still salute to his mom saying he can always return)

Ashitos mom simply too good of a character and too beautiful to be a side character...i want more to her..

Jul 10, 2022 3:07 AM

Feb 2021
What a harsh Fukuda coach! Poor Asito...

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 2, 2022

136 by Animeniac1 »»
Apr 25, 4:07 PM

» Second season announcement

Ale054 - Nov 7, 2022

12 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 24, 11:59 AM

» Will hana and ashito fall in love?

Weebhpk - Jun 25, 2022

16 by axou12 »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Sep 24, 2022

225 by Shantanubarman »»
Apr 17, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 28, 2022

56 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 1, 1:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.