Forum Settings
Forums

Anti-Vaxxers Could Be Helping Create Deadlier Versions of Covid

New
Jul 19, 2021 10:01 PM

Jan 2009
Don’t think if you are vaccinated and live in an area with higher vaccination rates that the Covid story is over. “If you have states that are hotspots for Covid, it puts everybody at risk,” said Labus.

That’s because pockets of unvaccinated people are petri dishes for the Covid-19 virus to spread and mutate. “The more people that the virus infects, the better and better that the virus is going to get at infecting people,” said Erin Mordecai, PhD, a biology professor at Stanford University.

Mordecai tells us to imagine the virus buying a lottery ticket with every new infection. Sure, each individual infection has a low chance of becoming a mutation that spreads across the world. But more infections means more lottery tickets and more chances the virus has to win—and winning for the virus means becoming more contagious and able to pierce the effectiveness of our vaccines.

more here
https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/anti-vaxxers-could-helping-create-105000576.html
https://www.menshealth.com/health/a37069291/anti-vax-spreads-variants/

yep more infections then more chances of mutation or evolution for the virus #HerdImmunityNow

this is a great in depth video about this too here https://youtu.be/Ha6yUxze1vk
degJul 21, 2021 9:12 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 20, 2021 10:03 AM

Jan 2009
No, stop fear-mongering and watch this instead:

https://odysee.com/@OzFlor:7/BU:f

The best immunity is already ingrained in our bodies and it's called "immune system"
Jul 20, 2021 10:07 AM

Jan 2009
Noboru said:
The best immunity is already ingrained in our bodies and it's called "immune system"

again viruses evolve faster than the human immune system thats why vaccines are needed to help speed up the improvement of the human immune system that way
Jul 20, 2021 10:21 AM

Jan 2009
deg said:
Noboru said:

again viruses evolve faster than the human immune system thats why vaccines are needed to help speed up the improvement of the human immune system that way
Watch the video and stop talking if you have no idea how the immune system works
Jul 20, 2021 10:22 AM

Jan 2009
Noboru said:
deg said:

Watch the video and stop talking if you have no idea how the immune system works

>Erin Mordecai, PhD, a biology professor at Stanford University

he knows more than us
Jul 20, 2021 10:35 AM

Jan 2009
deg said:
Noboru said:

>Erin Mordecai, PhD, a biology professor at Stanford University

he knows more than us

It's a "she" and I'd be very wary about anyone praising experimental vaccines for something that is not needed
Jul 20, 2021 11:52 AM

Jul 2015
These anti vaxxers are just ignorant, stupid fools, and mostly backwards rednecks who don't listen to reason anyway, the more of these people who die out from Covid, the better, but they are putting others at risk though.
Jul 20, 2021 5:41 PM

Jul 2015
By that logic, vaccined people would be the ones promoting the proliferation of the most resistant (and therefore more dangerous) mutations, since their bodies are specifically more hostile to the disease.
As had already happened with diseases becoming antibiotic-resistant due to overuse of antibiotics.
But what do I expect from something sourced from menshealth.com
Jul 20, 2021 6:01 PM

May 2021
antivaxxers deserves getting their humans right revoked

Jul 20, 2021 6:30 PM

Jun 2011
Slawadia said:
By that logic, vaccined people would be the ones promoting the proliferation of the most resistant (and therefore more dangerous) mutations, since their bodies are specifically more hostile to the disease.
As had already happened with diseases becoming antibiotic-resistant due to overuse of antibiotics.

A virus needs a host in order to multiply (and therefore evolve), bacteria does not.
Jul 20, 2021 6:44 PM

May 2021
There's something deeply amusing about the fact that literally the first reply to this is an anti-vax imbecile.

In any case, the world is so constrained by the limited supplies of vaccines that at least in this particular case their stupidity is not major threat, quite simply because there are still likely billions that would happily vaccinate but are unable to. So even if those buffoons didn't exist, there would be plenty of people for the virus to mutate on.
Engaging with those so clearly beneath you achieves nothing but lowering yourself to their level.
Jul 20, 2021 6:48 PM

Jul 2015
Narmy said:
Slawadia said:

A virus needs a host in order to multiply (and therefore evolve), bacteria does not.

And vaccined people can still get covid.
Jul 20, 2021 6:59 PM

May 2021
if i have the opportunity to meet an open antivaxxer i would throw my phone to them

Jul 20, 2021 7:06 PM

May 2018
Noboru said:

Glad to see common sense people on MAL. Not everyone is an idiot who wants to be injected by a rushed vaccine, that was proven to cause complications on multiple occasion, and is also useless anyway. Lul new variant next week gotta inject myself with more shit !!!111
Jul 20, 2021 7:07 PM

Jan 2009
Slawadia said:
Narmy said:

once youre vaccinated your body kills the virus more better than unvaccinated people so less chances of the virus mutating

vaccinated people normally have mild symptoms only if they get the virus so that is the sign that their body kills the virus more easily so again less chances of the virus from mutating via multiplying
Jul 20, 2021 7:18 PM

Jun 2011
Slawadia said:
Narmy said:

But they are less likely. Less people who get it = less mutations.
Jul 20, 2021 7:18 PM

Jul 2015
deg said:
Slawadia said:

once youre vaccinated your body kills the virus more better than unvaccinated people so less chances of the virus mutating

vaccinated people normally have mild symptoms only if they get the virus so that is the hint that their body kills the virus more easily so again less chances of the virus from mutating via multiplying

I'll simplify it for you:
-some virus exists
-host receives vaccination that kills 99.99% of the virus.
-remaining 00.01% of the virus that survives somehow, usually via a mutation.
-the surviving virus proliferates in the vaccinated body, filling the void that the dead viruses left
-the host is now carrying a vaccine resistant/immune mutation of the virus, and is ready to spread to both vaccinated and non-vaccinated people
darwinism basically
while it's true that this process also occurs in unvaccinated people, my point is that vaccinated people are the ones that may be accelerating the evolution of dangerous vaccine-resistant ones.

don't get me wrong, I support vaccination. and I plan on getting vaccinated for covid myself eventually. just sharing my 2 cents.
SlawadiaJul 20, 2021 7:22 PM
Jul 20, 2021 7:21 PM

Jan 2009
Slawadia said:
deg said:

vaccinated people normally have mild symptoms only if they get the virus so that is the hint that their body kills the virus more easily so again less chances of the virus from mutating via multiplying

-some virus exists
-the surviving virus proliferates in the vaccinated body, filling the void that the dead viruses left
-the host is now carrying a vaccine resistant/immune mutation of the virus, and is ready to spread to both vaccinated and non-vaccinated people
darwinism basically
while it's true that this process also occurs in unvaccinated people, my point is that vaccinated people are the ones that may be accelerating the evolution of dangerous vaccine-resistant ones.

don't get me wrong, I support vaccination. and I plan on getting vaccinated myself eventually. just sharing my 2 cents.

no its not there are less viruses inside an infected vaccinated patient with mild symptoms so less chances of mutation

viruses mutate the more it multiplies

EDIT:

quick google and it confirms it

The major reason that viruses evolve faster than say, mosquitoes or snakes or bed bugs, is because they multiply faster than other organisms. And that means every new individual is an opportunity for new mutations as they make a copy of their genetic material. https://www.vox.com/2014/6/27/5846900/how-viruses-stay-one-step-ahead-of-our-efforts-to-kill-them
degJul 20, 2021 7:25 PM
Jul 20, 2021 7:33 PM

Jan 2009
Slawadia said:
I wasn't arguing that they weren't mutating from multiplying.
Please re-read my post.

its wrong to think that there are more mutations in a vaccinated person though especially deadly variant mutations

heck there is level of immunity on vaccinated people so less chance of them getting covid in the first place

related
Unvaccinated people don't only risk their own health: Their bodies become 'variant factories'
https://www.businessinsider.com/unvaccinated-people-are-variant-factories-disease-expert-says-2021-7
Jul 20, 2021 7:33 PM

Jul 2015
deg said:
Slawadia said:

-some virus exists
darwinism basically

don't get me wrong, I support vaccination. and I plan on getting vaccinated myself eventually. just sharing my 2 cents.

no its not there are less viruses inside an infected vaccinated patient with mild symptoms so less chances of mutation

viruses mutate the more it multiplies

EDIT:

quick google and it confirms it

The major reason that viruses evolve faster than say, mosquitoes or snakes or bed bugs, is because they multiply faster than other organisms. And that means every new individual is an opportunity for new mutations as they make a copy of their genetic material. https://www.vox.com/2014/6/27/5846900/how-viruses-stay-one-step-ahead-of-our-efforts-to-kill-them

I wasn't arguing that they weren't mutating from multiplying. Nor was I saying that mutation doesn't occur in unvaccinated people.
Please re-read my post. No need to post things everyone already knows.
Jul 20, 2021 7:36 PM

Jul 2015
deg said:
Slawadia said:
I wasn't arguing that they weren't mutating from multiplying.
Please re-read my post.

its wrong to think that there are more mutations in a vaccinated person though especially deadly variant mutations

where did I say there are more mutations in vaccinated people
Jul 20, 2021 7:37 PM

Jan 2009
Slawadia said:
deg said:

you said the surviving virus will proliferate inside the body of the vaccinated people hence multiply more then more mutations will happen
Jul 20, 2021 7:46 PM

Jul 2015
deg said:
Slawadia said:

you said the surviving virus will proliferate inside the body of the vaccinated people hence multiply more then more mutations will happen

That's a misunderstanding then.
Do you know what darwinism means? It is essentially like a filter.
In this case the filter is the vaccinated body. Instances of the virus that enter said body typically die. This is the good scenario.
But the problem is viruses mutate, not all instances of the viruses are the same. In the rare chance that a virus survives the filter, that instance of the virus now has free rein to multiply and spread to other vaccinated hosts.
That's my point. That dangerous vaccine-resistant mutations of the viruses are likely to come from a vaccinated host. But nowhere in this thread did I imply that this is
means mutations only occur, or occur more often, in vaccinated hosts. Nor that this means you shouldn't get vaccinated. It's been proven time and again that vaccination works (treats existing diseases like measles and dengue, or even better, causes viruses to be come entirely extinct like smallpox ). No shit that if there's more viruses, as a consequence of more hosts(unvaccinated), means more mutation. Everyone knows that. That wasn't my point. The solution to viruses evolving is to simply develop new treatments for the new variant after all. I'm arguing specifically about what I consider the most dangerous ones, which are the vaccine immune/resistant mutations, which again, are logically more likely to come from a vaccinated host.
I'm just criticizing the logic of the article.
SlawadiaJul 20, 2021 7:51 PM
Jul 20, 2021 7:48 PM

Jan 2009
Slawadia said:
deg said:

In this case the filter is the vaccinated body. Instances of the virus that enter said body typically die. This is the good scenario.
But the problem is viruses mutate, not all instances of the viruses are the same. In the rare chance that a virus survives the filter, that instance of the virus now has free rein to multiply and spread to other vaccinated hosts.
That's my point. That dangerous vaccine-resistant mutations of the viruses are likely to come from a vaccinated host. But nowhere in this thread did I imply that this is the only means that a dangerous variant can occur, or that this means you shouldn't get vaccinated. It's been proven time and again that vaccination works (treats existing diseases like measles and dengue, or even better, causes viruses to be come entirely extinct like smallpox ). The solution to viruses evolving is to simply develop new treatments for the new variant after all. I'm just criticizing the logic of the article.

>In the rare chance that a virus survives the filter, that instance of the virus now has free rein to multiply and spread to other vaccinated hosts.

less chance of the virus multiplying on a vaccinated body than an unvaccinated body

thats why i shared the news link too about unvaccinated people are variant factories more
Jul 20, 2021 7:52 PM

Jul 2015
I'm not getting through to you at all. Not going to bother explaining further.
Jul 20, 2021 7:57 PM

Jan 2009
anyway for those that in doubt of my claim here is another link

Vaccinated People Who Get Infected Carry Less Covid-19 Virus, CDC Researchers Say
Findings help explain why breakthrough infections among the immunized tend to be milder than cases among the unvaccinated https://www.wsj.com/articles/vaccinated-people-who-get-infected-carry-less-covid-19-virus-cdc-researchers-say-11625089567

less virus number inside the vaccinated body then less mutations too
but unvaccinated people have more virus multiplying inside their body so more chances of them being "variant factories" especially deadly variants
Jul 20, 2021 8:08 PM

Jun 2011
Slawadia said:
deg said:

-some virus exists
darwinism basically

don't get me wrong, I support vaccination. and I plan on getting vaccinated for covid myself eventually. just sharing my 2 cents.

That situation would generally only happen if unvaccinated people (the source of the mutations) came into contact with vaccinated people. That's why they recommend unvaccinated people still wear masks, since it helps prevent them from spreading.
Jul 20, 2021 11:47 PM

Mar 2008
Slawadia said:
deg said:

-some virus exists
darwinism basically

That's not totally true. It's drug resistance that is a bigger risk. Vaccine resistance is pretty rare. So that still means people vaccinated are less risk of promoting resistant mutations spread than unvaccinated because the unvaccinated are the ones that would have more likely a need for antiviral drugs being used on them and spread more virus in general. Lower viral loads are taken care of quicker by the immune system so quicker it's handled less risk of mutation. So in other words the unvaccinated make better virual hosts for promotion of harder to stop viruses.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5378080/
traedJul 21, 2021 12:08 AM
Jul 20, 2021 11:59 PM

Jun 2008
Reminder:

>The majority of Anti-Vaxxers are the same Right-Wing, Trump supporting, Anti-science, low IQ dipshits that literally want to prove to the world just how fucking delusional they really are.

Seriously.....it's the same fucking people!

Why is that?
Jul 21, 2021 7:54 AM

Mar 2021
Noboru said:

Thanks for sharing, as always.
Jul 21, 2021 8:25 AM

Feb 2015
SemillaMinoria said:
Noboru said:

Someone like you who is always cheating and fucking around shouldn't bet too much on having a working immune system. You might actually have aids, you know.

:^)
Jul 21, 2021 8:34 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
You are not even listening to what your opposition has to say anymore. These threads are all pointless as they are only strengthening your belief that you are right and anyone with a different opinion is wrong.

You cannot force people to take the vaccine if they do not want to. It is their choice. And in case you are wondering, I am not even an anti-vaxxer.

Jul 21, 2021 8:36 AM

Jan 2009
SemillaMinoria said:
You're welcome ^^
I do what I can to stop spreading the fear about the virus

Only_Brad said:
Glad to see common sense people on MAL. Not everyone is an idiot who wants to be injected by a rushed vaccine, that was proven to cause complications on multiple occasion, and is also useless anyway. Lul new variant next week gotta inject myself with more shit !!!111
Thanks, I'm also glad to see that social pressure and moral and legal blackmailing does not work on other people here as well
People are too easily influenced with fear and moral and legal blackmailing that they cannot even see that what they're doing is counterproductive
"If you don't follow the measures, this grandpa will die!"
"If you don't vaccinate yourself, you're an egoist and risk lives!"

No, health has never been the responsibility of any uninvolved passer-by. There are social norms to isolate yourself or at least avoid getting people in contact with your mucous when you feel sick and/or have symptoms, but nothing that would require a mask or vaccinating with an experimental drug. Especially not as a healthy person

edit:

149597871 said:
You cannot force people to take the vaccine if they do not want to. It is their choice. And in case you are wondering, I am not even an anti-vaxxer.
Yes, it's pointless to discuss with people like him who are blinded by fear and/or social or legal pressure
And people like to put everything in big antagonistic categorical groups like the vocal one just a few posts above
Someone not ready to inject an experimental jab that still only has emergency or conditonal licensing? Must be antivaxx, a Trump supporter, right-wing activist and someone risking the lives of everyone!

And if that does not work, insults and attacks on the person are being used, like it's been also shown above
NoboruJul 21, 2021 8:44 AM
Jul 21, 2021 9:04 AM

Jan 2009
lol im just sharing news from real experts here

the right wing has a lot of fake news going around

you should share the truth as much as possible and not fake news and false information
Jul 21, 2021 9:09 AM

Jan 2009
^ lol "real experts"

I was already sharing the truth from an actual expert

Yes, stop spreading fake news and false information yourself
Jul 21, 2021 9:11 AM

May 2021
antivaxxers should be sent to madagascar and experiment biological weapons with them

Jul 21, 2021 9:15 AM

Jan 2009
Noboru said:
^ lol "real experts"

Sucharit Bhakdi

In 2020 and 2021 Bhakdi became a prominent source of misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic, claiming that the pandemic was "fake" and that COVID-19 vaccines were going to decimate the world's population. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucharit_Bhakdi

err ye
Jul 21, 2021 9:17 AM

May 2021
deg said:
Noboru said:
^ lol "real experts"

Sucharit Bhakdi

In 2020 and 2021 Bhakdi became a prominent source of misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic, claiming that the pandemic was "fake" and that COVID-19 vaccines were going to decimate the world's population. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucharit_Bhakdi

err ye

Why are you discussing with this guy? He has 99.99% of the scientific population being pro-vaxx and decides to hear the loony that agree with his views. He is a lost cause

Jul 21, 2021 9:19 AM

Jan 2009
Gween_Gween said:
deg said:

Sucharit Bhakdi

err ye

Why are you discussing with this guy? He has 99.99% of the scientific population being pro-vaxx and decides to hear the loony that agree with his views. He is a lost cause

im just debunking his real expert claim that he link in the first reply lol, some people might get false information on that fake expert he is linking
Jul 21, 2021 9:31 AM

Jan 2009
deg said:
Gween_Gween said:

im just debunking his real expert claim that he link in the first reply lol, some people might get false information on that fake expert he is linking
lmao, "debunking" with Wikipedia where people can freely edit

Watch this video to understand the current situation better:

https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/Profiteers-Of-Fear--The-Business-Of-Swine-Flu:e
Jul 21, 2021 9:33 AM

Sep 2018
I am not an anti vaxxer but vaccinated people can still be infected, the vaccine just means they don't suffer severe symptoms.

So why is there any difference between a vaccinated person who's infected and a non vaccinated person?
Jul 21, 2021 9:38 AM

Jan 2009
QPR said:
I am not an anti vaxxer but vaccinated people can still be infected, the vaccine just means they don't suffer severe symptoms.

So why is there any difference between a vaccinated person who's infected and a non vaccinated person?

like was said in past replies, vaccinated people if infected have less virus in their bodies so less of them becoming "variant factories" and less of them getting severe symptoms like you know too

Noboru said:
deg said:

lmao, "debunking" with Wikipedia where people can freely edit

here in the footnotes of the wikepedia link
Fact check: COVID-19 vaccines don’t cause death, won’t decimate world’s population
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/30/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-dont-cause-death-wont-depopulate-planet/7411271002/
Jul 21, 2021 9:46 AM

Jan 2009
deg said:
Fact check: COVID-19 vaccines don’t cause death, won’t decimate world’s population
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/30/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-dont-cause-death-wont-depopulate-planet/7411271002/
Link that in the first place
and the "fact check" is so off

Bhakdi said that the vaccine is potentially lethal, not that taking the vaccine will surely kill the vast majority
Actually listen to his own explanation instead of getting your information about him from third party sources
Jul 21, 2021 9:49 AM

Jan 2009
Noboru said:
deg said:
Link that in the first place
and the "fact check" is so off

Bhakdi said that the vaccine is potentially lethal, not that taking the vaccine will surely kill the vast majority
Actually listen to his own explanation instead of getting your information about him from third party sources

>Bhakdi said that the vaccine is potentially lethal, not that taking the vaccine will surely kill the vast majority

as if that is how most right wingers and anti-vaxxers sees that

EDIT:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 338 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 12,313 reports of death (0.0036%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html
degJul 21, 2021 9:55 AM
Jul 21, 2021 9:55 AM

Feb 2016
AshitaNoJonas said:
SemillaMinoria said:

Someone like you who is always cheating and fucking around shouldn't bet too much on having a working immune system. You might actually have aids, you know.

That is highly unlikely for anyone who knows what he's doing, as condoms have been shown to be far more effective than face masks at preventing the spread of infection. For those unlucky enough to catch HIV, medicines can keep viral counts low.
その目だれの目?
Jul 21, 2021 12:10 PM

Mar 2021
AshitaNoJonas said:
SemillaMinoria said:

The ad hominem is too damn high in CE.

I don’t cheat anymore thanks to God and I’ve had regular check ups. The same science that says we should trust the vaccine also says that I don’t have the aids. Do you believe in the science or not? 🤷

All of that cheating probably strengthened my immune system anyway.

The vaccine suppress your immune system though and it’s got all sorts of nasty stuff in it. I just hope that everyone will be okay in the end vaxxed or not. I don’t think that the conspiracy theorists actually want to be correct.

GenshinRosariaJul 21, 2021 12:46 PM
Jul 21, 2021 12:24 PM

Aug 2018
Slawadia said:

More likely to get ravaged by the virus => more viruses mutating on average in the body => more likely pass deadlier viruses

Slawadia said:
Narmy said:

And people can still die while wearing seatbelts, idiot.
Jul 21, 2021 12:29 PM

May 2019
Welp, that sucks, I will not get vaccinated though.
Jul 21, 2021 12:47 PM

Aug 2018
Slawadia said:
deg said:

That's my point. That dangerous vaccine-resistant mutations of the viruses are likely to come from a vaccinated host. But nowhere in this thread did I imply that this is
means mutations only occur, or occur more often, in vaccinated hosts. Nor that this means you shouldn't get vaccinated. It's been proven time and again that vaccination works (treats existing diseases like measles and dengue, or even better, causes viruses to be come entirely extinct like smallpox ). No shit that if there's more viruses, as a consequence of more hosts(unvaccinated), means more mutation. Everyone knows that. That wasn't my point. The solution to viruses evolving is to simply develop new treatments for the new variant after all. I'm arguing specifically about what I consider the most dangerous ones, which are the vaccine immune/resistant mutations, which again, are logically more likely to come from a vaccinated host.
I'm just criticizing the logic of the article.

Your logic is ridiculously flawed. Here's the actual logic:

Unvaccinated
1. 90% of original virus dies.
2. 10% survive and produce new variants A (1%), B (1%), that spread to other people. B is resistant to the vaccine.

Vaccinated
1. 99% of original virus dies.
2. 1% survive and produce new variants A (<< 0.1%), B (0.1%) that spread to other people. B is resistant to the vaccine.
Jul 21, 2021 1:13 PM

Jan 2009
deg said:
as if that is how most right wingers and anti-vaxxers sees that
Yeah, yeah, continue to lump everything you don't like in one pot together

A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html
Why take the risk in the first place when the risk of a serious infection is very low?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.