Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 7, 2021 4:01 PM

Jun 2021
My first reaction was, "did I miss episode 1?", because I guess they just skip the part of MC getting isekai-ed and befriending a loli wolf and a ghost? Maybe they're pulling a Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and do a real episode 1 later.

The second thing I noticed was how mediocre the animation is. I have pretty low expectations when it comes to animation done by EMT Squared, but even for their standards, this was pretty disappointing, especially for an episode 1. It's watchable right now, but if it deteriorates any further, it's not gonna look pretty.

Other than those complaints, I actually really enjoyed the episode. The VAs sound good (Noela's VA sounds very cute) and B part of the story with the crazy girl got my laughing in few spots.

A little worried for future episodes, but I'm cautiously optimistic that I can enjoy the entire season.
Jul 7, 2021 5:13 PM

Sep 2020
This is fantastic! It perfectly balances the just amount of cuteness, relaxedness and humor like few other series ever do, impressive.
I'm already looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 7, 2021 5:33 PM
Aug 2019
This was quite relaxing and cute! Will follow it lol
Jul 7, 2021 5:59 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't expect it to be so much fun for the first cool episode to watch.
Jul 7, 2021 6:28 PM

Apr 2008
Ruu ruuu ruuu rururu ruuu ruuuruuu ruuu rururu ruuu ruuu ruuu ruuu rururu ruuu ruuu ruuu ruuu rururu ruuu ruuu ruuu ruuu rururu ruuu ruuu ruuu ruuu rururu ruuu ruuu ruuu ruuu rururu ruuu ruuu ruuu ruuu rururu ruuu ruuu...

Yeah. I like cute stuff, but that was just obnoxious.
Jul 7, 2021 6:50 PM
Jan 2021
Xiamthy said:
Did I miss something or did they just skip a lot of introduction stuff? I know the Manga and so they started straight into everything, without showing how he got there, without the cute scene in the forest when he finds Noelle or the funny story with that ghost girl and how they met. I love the Manga so I like the anime too, but I really miss those mentioned scenes and feel a bit disappointed..

Well, Yes they skip 5 chapters in The manga but idk how many chapters the skipped in the LN, but yah they skip how he met Noera, how he met mina and how he build the Drugstore
Jul 7, 2021 6:55 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Glad to see I’m not the only one that got Slime 300 vibes from this, I really needed another anime to fill that void this season since I loved it so much, and it looks like this might be the one. I personally really liked what we got here, I like all the characters so far, Noela is absolutely adorable, ghost girl seems like she’ll be fun, and I like the MC. Op and Ed were both great as well.

While I do really love this, I do agree with the fact that we were kinda just thrown in without any true character introductions or how MC got isekaid, so it almost seems like it’s not an Isekai, that he’s just a really good pharmacist lol, but I’m thinking they might sprinkle in the backstory as we go. All that aside tho, I really enjoyed this and found it to be a very relaxing watch, definitely sticking with this one.
Jul 7, 2021 6:59 PM
Mar 2020
Kazuma and a loli harem… Can’t ask for more.
Jul 7, 2021 8:17 PM

Oct 2008
So Kazuma got isekai'ed to a drugstore and he's now a pharmacist...seems legit to me huh...
3/5.

Jul 7, 2021 8:38 PM
Apr 2020
I hate the animation style, I hate the sudden start at the middle of the story with no introduction, and I hate the nonsense called the 1st episode. Not gonna watch the 2nd one.
Jul 7, 2021 9:30 PM

Aug 2018
Isekai of Pharmacy xd, by appearing it will be several chapters in one. It's entertaining
PS: The old man at the end xD
Tamer2002Jul 7, 2021 10:13 PM
Jul 7, 2021 9:55 PM
Aug 2018
look at how they massacred my boy
Jul 7, 2021 10:31 PM
Dec 2017
Cute, but not enough for noela. I read the manga series and the way that she can't speak properly (because she is a cub wolf) is cute and not to mention the studio are doing reiji dirty by having that kind of attitude that have 170 degrees in term of his personality in the manga..
"Life isn't always bright as daylight, the real personality of every person is when the night comes and the moonlight that shines through the dark hours."

Jul 7, 2021 11:25 PM

Dec 2011
They skip too many things and there was no introduction to these characters..
I read the manga and it wasn't bad and was cute but the anime ruined it for me.
Jul 7, 2021 11:36 PM

Jun 2019
As an anime only viewer, I think this is the best idea to make slice of life isekai show.
For me, why the hell I must know about the way MC got transferred and the way MC meet another character in SOL isekai show when the show is just only telling you about the daily of drugstore owner.

Overall, me myself is really enjoy this show.
HitoribotchanJul 7, 2021 11:46 PM
Jul 7, 2021 11:47 PM

Aug 2012
Nice slice of life show. As a note Noele is not a werewolf . A werewolf is a therianthrope a human that can turn into an animal. She is an antherion an animal that can turn human.
Jul 8, 2021 12:02 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Looks like Kuma bear xD, and they cut the introduction with how he met the characters after getting isekaied, the pacing is way too fast.... I need to see more episodes to have a proper opinion but well it doesn't seem worth it so far
Jul 8, 2021 12:04 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty decent start, we got a Kazuma here that is not scummy lmao. Type of show you can just sit back and relax to.

Pretty weird how we didn't get any introduction at the start though or how he got isekai'd, maybe they'll show it later on.
Jul 8, 2021 1:38 AM

Mar 2021
It was boring.
We had no introductions to characters, but then again, we've seen them all, haven't we? The Isekai office Worker Trope, the Ghost Girl Shop Assistant, the Loli Furry. And we'll get a lot more, we have to beat the Witch of the Highlands in female power and blandness.
The art style is bottom level basic, animations cut down to rudimentary movements, dialogues are empty.

And I was mildly disturbed by that scene with the little girl and the fluffy tail, that noone is allowed to touch it except MP... I bet it's a very sensitive spot.
The Gods and Demons you fear and worship are as nothing to me!
Jul 8, 2021 2:12 AM
Jul 2018
At first i thought that i could drop it right away but ended up liking it.
Seems that comedy and other nice moments will be present.
Op and ed are nice.
Animation seems pretty decent too.

And between us, i cant wait to see the ero-doujins about Noela rising hahahhaa
Jul 8, 2021 2:16 AM
Jul 2018
Suitedup said:
Easy drop for me, perhaps if you want a really easy going series

Yeah, this type of series is more to watch at the end of the day before going to sleep or when tired and dont rly want nothing in specific, i would say. Thats how this kind of anime works for me. For example, i was having breakfast and just had it as background. kekw
Jul 8, 2021 4:06 AM

Mar 2018
I didn't know Atelier series has a new anime with a male protagonist.

I really like the colorful and fluffy artstyle. It's very cute too. So they didn't introduce how the protag transported to isekai or how he met the (first two) girls. It was a nice change of pace. We don't need it anyway if it goes full SoL route. And we also don't need any isekai protag to be OP combat-wise and go on a quest to save the world either.

People are comparing this to 300 Slimes but like I said above, this is more like Atelier series if you know the games, with alchemy/synthesis stuff the protag does to help NPCs.

Anyway, I found myself a cute and relaxing show for this season. Looking forward to next episode.

Jul 8, 2021 4:44 AM

Nov 2020
It had a bad start. feels like a kids show tbh. I find it lame, this anime isn't for me.
Jul 8, 2021 4:48 AM

Aug 2019
probably going to really enjoy this like I did Slime 300 last season, seems the anime skipped character introductions but in all honesty I can still enjoy this without even knowing their backstories
snowykevinJul 8, 2021 5:06 AM
Jul 8, 2021 5:46 AM
Apr 2018
Anyone knows who is the seiyuu for that crazy gf? Her voice acting is really yabai good hahaha
Jul 8, 2021 6:40 AM

Apr 2017
I liked it, it's good-hearted and relaxing.
Jul 8, 2021 7:41 AM

Jan 2013
Skipped quite a lot compared to manga
Jul 8, 2021 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't think it would be this boring
Jul 8, 2021 8:29 AM
Feb 2021
You know what? It have very bright colors, everyone is smiling, is pretty chill and there is a cute little wolf girl. For me is enough, I'll definitely give it a chance.
Jul 8, 2021 8:50 AM
Feb 2016
I really enjoyed the manga, and I'm still reading it. and now i was excited for anime...but the animation disappointed me...it wasn't that bad, but it looked like cartoon, like kids anime, maybe...also I hadn't checked casts and PV so, kazuma now owns a drugstore, huh..
Jul 8, 2021 10:44 AM

Mar 2013
Byniavo said:
So Kazuma decided that he had enough of his useless party, so he begged Eris to isekai him over to this actual lovely world. Now Kazuma can rest, relax and enjoy his massive profits while having an (actually useful) harem of his own. What a genius!

I can totally see him doing that. 😂
Jul 8, 2021 11:21 AM

Jul 2017
Syureria said:
for some reason, I wonder whether the making or processing of wine really has to be trampled on?

As a portuguese, I can say it's very important.

Good wine is better made by trampling with the feet.
Trampling with the feet let's the best grape juice get out and it's gets already well oxygenated and mixed.

If you squeeze with a manual press or machine, it's hard to squeeze with the right force to not get any "engaço" (stalk juice) mixed in and give it a watery after-taste.

Also, feet pressed wine gets more pulp give it a better texture and taste (if you store a bottle, never shake it or you will drink the "sediments")
Jul 8, 2021 11:29 AM

Jul 2017
benwozh3r3 said:
Inb4: "wElL YoU dOn'T hAvE tO wAtCh It!"

This is a real disappointment. The manga is great, got some real laughs out of me. I was looking forward to this series.

They screwed this adaption up big time. I wouldn't mind if they just did a non-canon first episode to pad the series and let you know what to expect, but they threw in canon story elements that have screwed everything up!

Straight away, the main character - in his pharmacy, lets the guy from the general store sell his potions there with just a nod of "well, he helped me set this place up!"

How'd he help him set the place up, you ask? BY SELLING HIS FUCKING POTIONS IN HIS SHOP!

So now this simple Pharmacy Isekai comedy has inadvertently stuck the main character in some weird meta-time paradox.

I legitimately don't get why those heading up adaptations can't stick to the source material. Half the work is literally already done for you. How far up your own arse do you have to be to look at an established series that has clearly sold well enough to justify an anime adaption and go "you know what? I can do better."

So now you've got two groups of people, both looking forward to this delicious pie. But group A (the manga readers) sees this dude waltz in and stick his cock right into it and walk out. And all we can do is stand there in disgust as Group B (the anime only crowd) gobble down on some cock-pie and comment on how average it tastes.

This is far from a life-changing read, by the way. I'm just more pissed at how retarded the creative process must be to allow this to happen, and how little the mangaka must care for their own work.

Except the mangaka part (the mangakas sometimes aren't even the owner of the manga), I agree with you.

Anime adaptations (even more from small mangas) are made as a way to promote the original material.
Jul 8, 2021 12:24 PM
Mar 2018
Sad to say that I didn't like it that much because it has a kid show feeling... I was really hyped for it's anime adaption 😞 I am still reading the manga and I will continue to read on in future but I don't think I will watch the anime anymore.
Jul 8, 2021 1:40 PM

Aug 2020
Not bad although is a kid show, Very good and cute start well looking for next episode.

Jul 8, 2021 4:57 PM

Jul 2011
Enjoyable, comfy and calm start for this show : >

Noera is so cute and what she kept doing meanwhile, awww.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 8, 2021 5:34 PM

Feb 2018
pmso said:
As a portuguese, I can say it's very important.

Good wine is better made by trampling with the feet.
Trampling with the feet let's the best grape juice get out and it's gets already well oxygenated and mixed.

If you squeeze with a manual press or machine, it's hard to squeeze with the right force to not get any "engaço" (stalk juice) mixed in and give it a watery after-taste.

Also, feet pressed wine gets more pulp give it a better texture and taste (if you store a bottle, never shake it or you will drink the "sediments")
woah, this is something new for me.... It's not that I'm disgusted because it's made with feet, it's just my religion forbids getting drunk so yeah, I've never tasted wine and how it's made. you have uniquely described wine as Portuguese peop. Thanks for the info :")
Jul 8, 2021 6:08 PM

Apr 2020
A fun episode. Though I find it confusing how Kirio is already in the fantasy world without any explanation. I hope they will at least make a flashback scene about what happened soon.
Jul 8, 2021 9:50 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, right, this show that skipping the beginning of the story part. Well, if there's no male mc, like Kuma4, i can approved this. However, call me unfair, but, with the way the tried to copy what they did before, i can't help but leaving some bad taste on my mouth.
Oh well, that's it, i guess they can fill the missing story with such a little flashback like Noel backstory. But, for a good side of my little enjoyment aspect, i think this is still fine. The art still meeting my standard requirement, and there's a loli. So, without more shit talks. Lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 8, 2021 10:14 PM

Jan 2020
Comedy is hit or miss for me. But it's cute in it's own way I guess.

It's pretty chill but that seems to be the main point so I'll accept it

Jul 8, 2021 11:01 PM

Jul 2014
I don't know, it was okay. I liked that they skipped the typical isekai intro and just showed us straight to the already established store but at the same time I'm not that fan that they didn't introduce us to the characters beyond a few words and they're just there.

I'm not really sold on this one, it had some funny moments but I feel like it lacks something.
Jul 8, 2021 11:41 PM

Nov 2012
A little cute but not enough to grab my will to watch the whole thing for 3 months, quick drop but not too much complains about it, maybe too slow.

My Candies:

Jul 9, 2021 3:57 AM

Oct 2019
I loved this episode, it was really relaxing to watch.
Also Noera is so adorable
Jul 9, 2021 5:57 AM
Jun 2019
While I was recording that I'd dropped this, it got worse.
Jul 9, 2021 8:58 AM
Jan 2016
I don't understand how anyone can say Noela is annoying. Remember that she is actually a dog. I wish my dog could turn into a cute girl, especially one a stupid cute as Noela. I don't know if another can possibly top her as best girl of this show. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Jul 9, 2021 10:36 AM

Nov 2011
the first episode is way worse than i expected, it's boring and by far my worst choice for this season ~
Jul 9, 2021 10:51 AM

Jun 2019
I don't even watch and haven't seen much isekai, and yet I'm already sick of that tired cliche about the person being hit by a truck or something, so if it was going to be something as recycled as that, I'm glad they skipped the unnecessary intro part.

As for the series as a whole (so far), it seems like a 6/10-type, very unambitious show pretty much off the bat, but it's relaxing and doesn't require that much mental or emotional investment, so I welcome and appreciate having shows like that too interspersed with the others. The color scheme seems safe and inviting as well.

How well the series will perform overall for me depends on how much time they spend setting atmosphere in their pharmacy shop and surrounding local area and having anything of interest going on with the characters both individually and between each other versus spending the majority of the time on side characters we only see for a single episode or so. The latter approach is the main downfall of series like this for me.

ChibiOdango said:
I don't understand how anyone can say Noela is annoying. Remember that she is actually a dog. I wish my dog could turn into a cute girl, especially one a stupid cute as Noela. I don't know if another can possibly top her as best girl of this show. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

She isn't a dog though - She's a wolf. Canis lupus versus Canis familiaris and all that. Or more specifically, some form of wolf capable of transforming into a quasi-human form.
Jul 9, 2021 12:37 PM
Aug 2020
it feel like this is summer's I've been killing slimes for 300 years
Jul 9, 2021 12:37 PM
Aug 2020
it feel like this is summer's I've been killing slimes for 300 years
Jul 9, 2021 2:13 PM

Dec 2020
The show’s alright, but I do have a few complaints. As someone who didn’t read the manga/anime only, The introduction was not only weird but left me confused. The pacing is complete trash, there’s no track of time and it’s pretty much all over the place. Another thing is that Noera is already getting on my nerves, which isn’t good this early in the anime. All it is with her is るるるるる… nonstop…it was cute the first few times, but as someone who isn’t interested in lolis or CGDCT it’s just so annoying. And the animation is pretty mediocre.

I’ll say, it has it’s moments, especially around the end with the old man, and it’s cool to see Kazuma out in another world. It’s cute minus Noera at times too. I have hope that it gets better but so far, it’s not that good.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

32 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2021

30 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

31 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2021

48 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

37 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 3:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.