Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 13, 2021 1:39 PM
Aug 2018
wowowow, this episode was pretty epic. I really hope subaru doesn't die until the next checkpoint because losing that experience would be very sad and painful.
Jan 13, 2021 1:40 PM

Dec 2016
I love it! I've been waiting for this one beautiful scene ( ◜‿◝ )♡
10/10 ❤️
- E.M.T -
Jan 13, 2021 1:41 PM
Jan 2021
The Garfiel chasing Otto scene was amazing.
Jan 13, 2021 1:41 PM

Feb 2018
Begining of Season One waifu: Emilia
End of Season One waifu (for some people): Rem
Begining of Season Two part 1 waifu: Echidona
End of Season Two part 1 waifu: Satella
Begining of Season Two part 2 waifu: Otto
End of Season Two part 2 waifu: ???
Jan 13, 2021 1:44 PM
Sep 2008
Primo_Itoko said:
Begining of Season One waifu: Emilia
Begining of Season Two part 1 waifu: Echidona
End of Season Two part 1 waifu: Satella
End of Season Two part 2 waifu: ???

For me
Begining of Season One waifu: No One
Begining of Season Two part 1 waifu: Echidna
End of Season Two part 1 waifu: Echidna/Otto
Jan 13, 2021 1:45 PM

Nov 2016
Our boy Otto the MVP.

Not saying the last episode was bad or anyhting, but this episode was obviously in a different league. The thing that prevented it from being absolute top tier was that the Subaru x Emilia part was long-winded and that some lines killed the mood. Was still pretty nice overall and the music covered for the cheesy dialogue.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 13, 2021 1:48 PM
Feb 2013
yaas ok finally subaru goes balls deep (metaphorically speaking)

But can someone fill me in though on what the current situation is with Garfiel and Roswal and Subaru?

I watched season 2 part 1 week by week and I think I got the gist of it, but are there any points I've missed to explain the current plan/plot? without spoilers for the future of the anime I mean.

Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm lost. I don't know what Subaru is doing with the mansion and the sanctuary or Roswal at all. Am I supposed to be this confused?
Jan 13, 2021 1:52 PM
Jul 2019
mczprk said:

"You're not thinking about my feelings, you're being selfish, why did you lie to me"?

"Can't tell but I love you and your white hair let's kiss lol dodge it if you want".

This perfectly sums up the whole second half lol. Anyways I'm on Emilia's side on this. She's in a shocked and confused state and all Subaru can think of is his "love".
Jan 13, 2021 1:55 PM
Feb 2020
GambitBowson said:

But can someone fill me in though on what the current situation is with Garfiel and Roswal and Subaru?

I watched season 2 part 1 week by week and I think I got the gist of it, but are there any points I've missed to explain the current plan/plot? without spoilers for the future of the anime I mean.

Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm lost. I don't know what Subaru is doing with the mansion and the sanctuary or Roswal at all. Am I supposed to be this confused?

Pretty much Roswaal: wants Subaru to be broken into someone like him who can questionable choices with his powers even if it costs the mansion. Subaru: wants to save both the mansion and Sanctuary while keeping Roswaal cause of his political backing. Garfiel: got told by Shima that Subaru has witch miasma,Shima backpedalled last episode judging Subaru as safe but Garfiel s too stubborn to trust a possible threat to the sanctuary.
North25Jan 13, 2021 1:58 PM
Jan 13, 2021 1:58 PM
Feb 2013
North25 said:
GambitBowson said:

Pretty much Roswaal: wants Subaru to be broken into someone like him who can questionable choices with his powers even if it costs the mansion. Subaru: wants to save both the mansion and Sanctuary while keeping Roswaal cause of his political backing. Garfiel: got told by Shima that Subaru has miasma,Shima backpedalled last episode judging Subaru as safe but Garfiel s too stubborn to trust a possible threat to the sanctuary.

Nice one, thank you. It's Roswal I'm most confused on then. I didn't get his motives or intentions from first time watching
Jan 13, 2021 2:09 PM
May 2018
Saitama1729 said:
mczprk said:

"You're not thinking about my feelings, you're being selfish, why did you lie to me"?

"Can't tell but I love you and your white hair let's kiss lol dodge it if you want".

This perfectly sums up the whole second half lol. Anyways I'm on Emilia's side on this. She's in a shocked and confused state and all Subaru can think of is his "love".

Yeaaaaah, you're not wrong. I do think she's annoying and been crying too much, but this one is understandable, probably her most justified cry in the entire series.
Meanwhile, Subaru replying with "I love you" for 10 minutes and "your height is perfect.". Cmon, and it works? Everything is good in the end? So forced, so bad.
Jan 13, 2021 2:09 PM
Sep 2008
Saitama1729 said:
mczprk said:

When she woke up and he was gone followed by her running away cause of it, all I could think was "Damn, can't a dude leave to go take a leak!"
Jan 13, 2021 2:16 PM

Apr 2008
I rewatched the dialogue multiple times, and I think I understood what doesn't click with me with the whole Subaru x Emilia scene.

In S1E18, Rem showed Subaru that he has qualities that he didn't realize he had, and that the reason she wants to be with him is to make his real personality shine.

In this case, I got the feeling that Subaru is trying really hard not only to convince Emilia, but also himself about the fact that he's going to love a person that might be completely different from the one he learned to love until now. I felt his dialogue as manipulatory (albeit unknowingly and in good faith), but not only for Emilia, but also for himself.

I know that this puts me in the minority, but that's really what I felt during their dialogue. I didn't get an healthy feeling from his speech, but only the words of a boy willing to make a very important promise to a person who doesn't even know herself anymore, and who might turn out to be very different from what both think she is.

I can only hope that the reason why he broke the promise is the actual missing piece that gives a sense to everything.
Jan 13, 2021 2:18 PM

Dec 2013
Great episode, one of the best of Re: Zero !

I loved the part between Emilia and Subaru, how they expressed their feelings, what a beautiful transposition White Fox has created ! 10/10
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Jan 13, 2021 2:19 PM

Mar 2013
I give it another 2 episodes before Amelia forgets about their kiss and is back to hating everybody, including subaru
Or, subaru does some more of his stupid shit and screws up that intimate moment they had

Good episode overall. Finally got what everyone's been waiting for.
Happy Halloween
Jan 13, 2021 2:22 PM

Apr 2020
Part 1/2 of my post, because this is gonna be a long one

We got the flashback of our lovely friend Otto, as he escapes away from the wrath that is Garfiel. So as a child he already have the power to hear animal sounds and that sets him off apart from normal kids. It really took time for him to say it to his parents, and when he finally did the parents are just in shock. Too bad the younger brother spread the rumors of his powers and because of that he accidentally set of a zotta (locust?) invasion in his town, setting him as an outcast.

And because of one misfired investigation about some love issues, he fled from the town altogether, starting a new life as a merchant. Cut back to present and Otto is doing his best to fend off Garfiel although that didn't last long and it forced Rem to interfere at once. I guess what happened afterwards was a fight between Otto & Ram Vs Garfiel. This leads us to...
Jan 13, 2021 2:23 PM
Sep 2020
Michalekel said:
one person already hated episode.

Any mad Rem fans ? ;)

Well, i prefer Rem, but this episode is hella good, that i gave it 5.
Jan 13, 2021 2:23 PM
Sep 2008
V_2021 said:
swordmaster2551 said:
Amazing 1st half, boring 2nd half. I really could not care less about Subaru and Emilia's relationship since he's just saying the same stuff as before he knew anything about her. It's a fake love and has never come across as genuine, just implanted in him along with return by death.

Wouldn't the difference be that now he DOES know more about her so him saying "I love you" is much more meaningful now? Yes, Subaru was more infatuated with Emilia then actually loving her before but those feelings have developed into being genuine over time. Physicality is honestly how we attract people initially so if Emilia just looked pretty but had a shit personality Subaru would've have been turned off by her. This was an amazing ep although I didn't expect a scene like this to happen so early on, which is a consequence of splitting seasons into parts. I'm really looking forward to Emilia saying that she loves him back because thats when I feel like they'll be an official couple.

I disagree, his complete subservience and infatuation from the beginning with how he came to the world and his RBD comes off as something that has been implanted in him, just like RBD. The entire basis for his feelings for her are artificial and fake, there's no way to say any increase in feelings haven't also been manipulated by outside forces. Clever enough or a base level enough manipulation is indistinguishable from genuine to the person that has been affected which from a superficial level makes no difference but any scrutinizing and it's clear that anything built on that foundation is suspect.

I have no doubt at the end of the story he'll lose RBD/satella's influence and he'll have a reckoning of whether he actually loves emilia or not (he will because it's that kind of story I bet, overcoming fakeness to create realness). He might even choose to love both emilia and satella and have a poly end relationship, actually wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with all the witches lol.
Jan 13, 2021 2:24 PM
Sep 2008
Romores said:
I rewatched the dialogue multiple times, and I think I understood what doesn't click with me with the whole Subaru x Emilia scene.

In S1E18, Rem showed Subaru that he has qualities that he didn't realize he had, and that the reason she wants to be with him is to make his real personality shine.

In this case, I got the feeling that Subaru is trying really hard not only to convince Emilia, but also himself about the fact that he's going to love a person that might be completely different from the one he learned to love until now. I felt his dialogue as manipulatory (albeit unknowingly and in good faith), but not only for Emilia, but also for himself.

I know that this puts me in the minority, but that's really what I felt during their dialogue. I didn't get an healthy feeling from his speech, but only the words of a boy willing to make a very important promise to a person who doesn't even know herself anymore, and who might turn out to be very different from what both think she is.

I can only hope that the reason why he broke the promise is the actual missing piece that gives a sense to everything.

you ever see the movie The Graduate?
Jan 13, 2021 2:32 PM

Apr 2008
swordmaster2551 said:

I haven't, but I know the plot more or less. Why you ask?
Jan 13, 2021 2:36 PM
Jul 2019
Oh, so Otto has the same talent as Dr. Doolittle.
Jan 13, 2021 2:37 PM

Aug 2018
Michalekel said:
_Endless_ said:
The second half was so cringy and painful to watch I actually wished the whole episode focused on Otto instead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a mad kid :)

Thanks for your mature input

and btw: I'm not saying this because I'm a Rem fan or anything, she also had her fair amount of shitty and cringy dialogues.
I don't care about this stupid shipping war. It is simply just a plain cringy teenage girls romance fantasy
Masha-maJan 13, 2021 2:44 PM
Jan 13, 2021 2:38 PM

Sep 2011
It's rare for me to dislike a Re:Zero episode, but the second part was simply not my cup of tea. The whole thing felt way to forced and turned out plain bad.
Jan 13, 2021 2:40 PM

Apr 2015
Pretty sad backstory of Otto, I do have to say he has an incredible power. Does seem to take a toll though.

That second half was just perfect, I wasn't expecting a confession in this episode, let alone a kiss. He actually kissed Emilia and she accepted it by not dodging it when said so. Interesting development! Can't wait to see more!
Jan 13, 2021 2:40 PM

Mar 2017
No, just no (sorry for my bad english) Emiliatards come out so I can beat you up via chat: how can a scene of a similar divorced couple composed by a chronic simp and a retarded girl who screams "liar!1!!" & "I love you 4 ever x,)" WHILE IN THE FOREST THERE IS A MASSACRE THAT MAKES THE LANDING IN NORMANDY FAN JUST TO COVER THIS FRIENDLY AND STERILE SCENE? !! My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Jan 13, 2021 2:41 PM

Apr 2020
Part 2/2 of my post, because damn this episode was HOT!!!

Alrighty we got some Subaru and Emilia scene, or should I say...a scene I didn't expect but a scene I've long been waiting for. You know why? Because for me, this is THE EQUIVALENT OF EPISODE 18, FINALLY IT'S HERE. The second half was pretty much Subaru trying to talk it out with Emilia as our girl hides herself in the Sanctuary.

I don't feel that it is the 10/10 scene out there in anime standards, but for the two of them, this is almost pure gold. The emotions and the intensity of their voice clashing together as they try to link with each others problems. Emilia trying to make Subaru angry at her, and Subaru trying to make Emilia love her, it's pretty messy at parts. But damn if only Subaru would have stayed, says Emilia as she is pretty much broken and void of who she really is. Thank goodness Subaru was there to hear her out and that tip from her mother sure came in handy...

And then the kiss happened...wait Chotto matte. Subaru and Emilia are missing?!!! HOLY JOY I WAS ABOUT TO SWEAR AS FUCK THERE, damn it was GREAT. People were still sleeping so I can't scream but I was jumping with joy in that scene. To see that these two have finally got their moment and man I just can't believe it, I was jumping with joy! The ship has officially sailed, no offense but the Rem ship is forced to dock at the harbor indefinitely. It's official, Emilia x Subaru's first kiss (nah it was back on Episode 11 remember?)...oh yea...let's pretend that doesn't matter.

I love this episode man. Even though it's obvious that it is divided into two clear stories, each brings a solid punch for me and I'm glad that this second half is starting to become the 10/10 status I've been waiting for. Looks like after that emotional kiss, Garfiel was just waiting outside all along, see the look of his face. Can't wait for another week of Re:Zero, this season of anime just keeps pumping out banger episodes!
Jan 13, 2021 2:42 PM

Dec 2014
I liked Rem's confession a lot better
Jan 13, 2021 2:47 PM
Sep 2020
Romores said:

This scene is 1000x better than rem confess episode.And you are rem fan so this was for you painful to watch. rem is even worse because she is like a plant and she will lose her memory forever.
Jan 13, 2021 2:48 PM

Feb 2016
Beeeeaaaautiful kiss. Really amazing episode, with Otto's backstory. This boy learns how to roast people with his divine protection and going "OAOAOAOAO". Well, Subaru as always, pleasing his girl. Like a CHAD. 10/10.
Jan 13, 2021 2:49 PM

Apr 2008
Michalekel said:
This scene is 1000x better than rem confess episode.And you are rem fan so this was for you painful to watch. rem is even worse because she is like a plant and she will lose her memory forever.

Dude, I might be a Rem fan, but I'm starting to like Emilia's character at every episode, in S2. It's Subaru I didn't appreciate this time.
RomoresJan 13, 2021 2:56 PM
Jan 13, 2021 2:50 PM
Feb 2019
Man... this episode was a cringe fest, I don't care much about Otto, he's great and all but I simply don't care for him but I guess he deserved his flashback but the 2nd half with Subaru saying "I love you" for like 10 minutes was cringey as hell, I really dislike these type of emotional scenes with those cringey script and saying "I love you" over and over again.

Why can't they do a scene like the flashback of Wilhelm & Theresia Van Astrea again? that guy only said "I love you" 1 time and it was powerful, 1 time was enough, that scene was so powerful that I even cried but Subaru repeating the "I love you" crap over and over again with that lame script was sure the cringe for me goddamn.

I really dislike that Emilia is still the "Damsel in Distress", I really wish they get done with this and move on because this is getting repetitive, I was ok with this crap in the 1st part of season 2 but by now I want this crap to move forward because this ain't getting anywhere.

I really hope Garfield hasn't killed the other 2 because if that happens then Barusu needs to restart things over again and say "I love you"... again... and again... stop.
Jan 13, 2021 2:53 PM

Feb 2010
This is how babies are made
Jan 13, 2021 2:57 PM

Jan 2013
2/5 - keeps dragging. Otto's backstory was the saving grace. The lovers bickering is getting stale.

Would love to see Garfiel get beheaded or torn to shreds.
Jan 13, 2021 2:58 PM

Mar 2017
mczprk said:
Holy shit this episode was T-R-A-S-H

Garfiel's voice is already pissing me off, Emilia is a whiny little bitch that cries in every episode, and Subaru saying "I love you" for 15 minutes was tiresome, cringe, and the dialogue was just overall lazy and trash. The kiss was completely out of place as well, felt forced.

Worst Re:Zero episode ever.

totally agree pal ahaha
Jan 13, 2021 3:00 PM

Sep 2016
ABSOLUTELY BASED.
Jan 13, 2021 3:00 PM

May 2014
Great episode.

Not gonna lie i've been waiting to see Otto's backstory animated since i first read it in the Web Novel and oh boy... it delivered! I also love that they gave an arabian touch to Picoutatte, very cool.

The fight with Garfiel was cool but the animation lacked a bit in some parts, still nothing too distracting.

The Emilia-Subaru scene was great too. The voice acting, music and dialogue were amazing.

And... it was fucking time! We finally have an insert song for season 2! (yeah i know there was Straight Bet in the last episode but this is brand new)
Jan 13, 2021 3:02 PM

Apr 2008
mczprk said:

Garfiel's voice is already pissing me off, Emilia is a whiny little bitch that cries in every episode, and Subaru saying "I love you" for 15 minutes was tiresome, cringe, and the dialogue was just overall lazy and trash. The kiss was completely out of place as well, felt forced.

I wouldn't say it was trash at all, but I do agree that it didn't feel the right moment for them to kiss. Emilia was just too broken and vulnerable, even more than Subaru was in the past season (as she doesn't know who she actually is anymore).
Jan 13, 2021 3:02 PM

Mar 2017
Romores said:

damn right, analysis
genuinely objective and considered mate ^^
Jan 13, 2021 3:03 PM

Aug 2015
CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED!!

The whole situation was so tense with Subaru and Emilia.

Otto backstory was so amazing to see. I loved it!

#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
Jan 13, 2021 3:03 PM
Sep 2008
Romores said:
swordmaster2551 said:

I haven't, but I know the plot more or less. Why you ask?

The ending sequence for the movie has very similar vibes
Jan 13, 2021 3:10 PM

Mar 2020
i cant even comprehend this episode , so much good stuff happened
we got Puck back even if it was for a bit , dunno much about the contract break
Otto and Ram beautiful badass moments , also nice backstory
and finally what i was waiting for happened , Subaru finally was being honest and talking from his heart it was awesome , Emilia was also in the offensive it was so nice
and the best of the best , making her believe
what a strong start for part 2 of season 2
Jan 13, 2021 3:10 PM
May 2018
Romores said:
mczprk said:

I wouldn't say it was trash at all, but I do agree that it didn't feel the right moment for them to kiss. Emilia was just too broken and vulnerable, even more than Subaru was in the past season (as she doesn't know who she actually is anymore).

Yeah, I agree about Emilia. I think she's annoying but as I said in another reply this was probably her most justified cry in the series. But then Subaru keeps replying with "I love you" for 10 minutes and "your height is perfect.", cmon. Then he forces a kiss while she's bawling and everything turns out ok? So forced, so out of place.
Jan 13, 2021 3:17 PM

Nov 2019
[quote=mczprk message=61684213]
Romores said:
mczprk said:

Yeah, I agree about Emilia. I think she's annoying but as I said in another reply this was probably her most justified cry in the series. But then Subaru keeps replying with "I love you" for 10 minutes and "your height is perfect.", cmon. Then he forces a kiss while she's bawling and everything turns out ok? So forced, so out of place. [/quote
That was in fact the perfect thing to say to her. Didn’t feel out of place at all.
Jan 13, 2021 3:27 PM

Nov 2017
Eyyyy, I wanted Otto to have more screen time, and he got it this episode. I feel like he and Subaru are more alike and it makes sense that they're friends. I hope Otto and Ram are fine! Damn, I had no idea Ram can pack a punch.

I really like these type of moments where there's just a space for characters to talk to each other. It kind of reminds me of that one episode in this anime that happened between Subaru and a one blue-haired maid whose name I can't Remember (hee) right now.

'Bout time, Emilia and Subaru kissed! I mean, technically they already did. But this one felt, pure? and innocent.

This might just be the best episode yet!
Jan 13, 2021 3:29 PM

Nov 2013
WOW i wasn't expecting that at all, what a good scene :D

after this, he can't lose anymore, losing this scene would hurt way too much...

Otto backstory and fight was interesting, and then Ram just "gtfo noob cat" HAHAHA

(note: not reading too many rezero/titan comments for obvious reasons)
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 13, 2021 3:31 PM

Apr 2008
What really gives me to think is that this season is Arc 4, and the novel is going to have 11 arcs in total (we currently are at 6), according to Tappei Nagatsuki. I'm still in the process of catching up with all the LN, so I don't know what happens in the most recent chapters, but I'm inclined to think that there will be another conflict between Subaru and Emilia, and the reasons will probably be tied to what they said in this very dialogue.
Jan 13, 2021 3:37 PM
Sep 2020
farfaramir said:
I may be alone in this; and I'm happy everyone else seem to like it, but I really didn't like this episode at all.
No problem with the Otto part; I thought it was nothing special but it was fine for what it was.

The Emilia and Subaru part, on the other hand... It was not the outcome the problem with; I just thought the dialogue was absolutely terrible. And it's strange because I've seen the series deliver some of the really memorable moments just in dialogue form in episode 18 first season, or 4 this season, just to name some. This was just very weird and uncomfortable to be honest. It didn't feel like a real conversation, it was almost like a parody of what two humans beign would say.

IDK; I see I'm alone in this; because it seems the consensuses is love for this episode; but I think I never disliked an episode of Re : Zero (at least the second half) as much as this

I think it’s a you problem. The dialogue felt very human especially when they were screaming at each other. They’re literally teenagers (well Emilia is one mentally) so I don’t really see where you’re coming from. It’s supposed to feel uncomfortable
Jan 13, 2021 3:43 PM

Jan 2020
man this is some cringe, but yeah it was executed really good. 10/10
Jan 13, 2021 3:45 PM
Nov 2019
This is my fucking episode.
Holy fucking shit
First my boy brotto has a fucking shounen powerup badass backstory
Then my son
My beautiful son
Natsuki subaru
Has the fucking kiss
The fucking k i s s
With emilia
I am in shock...I love this episode so much
Idc if anyone dislikes it freedom of fucking speech boi
But i love this episode so much and i will from now on never stop recommending this shit to any of my fucking friends
The ending playing when they kissed tho, shits a bop almost made me shed a tear, my fucking boy, anyway, canr wait for the next fucking episode
Yeet skeet
Jan 13, 2021 3:54 PM
Jan 2021
[quote=mczprk message=61684213][quote=Romores message=61684154][quote=mczprk message=61683211]Holy shit this episode was T-R-A-S-H

Nope it's one of the best ever. Lets break down your bad points.
1. Garfiel's voice pisses you off? He has a great VA and plays the character very well.
2. Emilia has the mind of a 14 year old girl. Is she not allowed to cry? She has good reason to and she recognized that she was being useless. This is where her character development starts.
3. Subaru had to convince Emilia that he actually loved her. Have you even watched Frozen Bonds? She has some major trust issues.
4. Dialogue was cringe BUT NORMAL for some teens.
5. Kiss made complete sense
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 17, 2021

490 by repispo »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 24, 2021

618 by coelhopreto »»
Jun 14, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Did you like part 1 or part 2 of season 2 better?

castle2001 - May 26

19 by QcDiablo »»
Jun 11, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2021

278 by D-A-W »»
May 20, 9:00 PM

» Rem have become most favourite anime female character!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ZXEAN - Jan 29, 2021

298 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
May 16, 8:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.