Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2020 12:58 PM
Jan 2020
Sku_Te said:
Kur4y4m1 said:

I totally agree.. She deserved both redemption and punishments at the same time. If you read the manga, you will understand why she deserved redemption.

After all, she is just a

I'm sure she could have validated everything told to her without blindly accepting it

If she has a big trauma and the bastard that exceled at manipulation has been manipulated her for do the killing, it's impossible. After all, this bastard is her superior and the government.
Dec 27, 2020 1:10 PM
Nov 2020
9000 said:
I guessed the killer correctly, knew it would be Rentaro. Why didn't Kyoya go instead of nana like they really didn't think that one through. Nana is a skilled killer and even if Rentaro came back to his own body she could've neutralized him. Kyoya is literally immortal... Well rip Michiru I guess.

They literally discussed that in this ep. Kyouya doubted that she could overpower him if he would send his ghost back to protect himself. Kyouya had better chances to win if he could force Rentaro back a then fight him even though he would use his ghost.
Dec 27, 2020 1:19 PM
Jul 2018
Kur4y4m1 said:
Sku_Te said:

I'm sure she could have validated everything told to her without blindly accepting it

If she has a big trauma and the bastard that exceled at manipulation has been manipulated her for do the killing, it's impossible. After all, this bastard is her superior and the government.

Governments are as leaky as anythng - just poke around and see what happens
Dec 27, 2020 1:19 PM
Jul 2018
Kur4y4m1 said:
Sku_Te said:

Governments are as leaky as anything (which makes me wonder how they could keep the whole operation secret) - just poke around and see what happens. Or maybe not... which would show that she has no morals either.
removed-userDec 27, 2020 1:49 PM
Dec 27, 2020 2:39 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, so, thats the role of Michiru. I am asking myself, what kind of revival that title was supposed to be? Then, it got Michiru as image on the background, which was mean? Yeah, but the whole plot was still mystery, alongside with the murderer from the previous arc. The result? This beautiful final episode.

Thats the meaning of the abandoned cottage and, those pen. Fuck those Jin, didn't even lend any hands to help Michiru. However, when you think about his Characterization, its understandable. At the end, yeah, its succeeded to increase my overall opinions, no matter whatever happened before.

I was wrong from the beginning. This is just so good. Even though the whole murderer case just silly, together with the victim brains, i mean, those fuck up talented kids. At the end, its really an enjoyable show, if you just the fuck down your brain self. This emotional episode proved to be always great as an antic way to boosted up the MC development.

At this case, its Nana, eventhough, ofc, its ended with a legendary cliffhanger. Its grew a lot. However, the series didn't have an announcement, yet. So its best to assume to read the source material after this. As a typical 'read your damn resources material if you wanted another continuations', this show had a capability to attracted me. Congratulations.
Final scores:
Story: 6
Art and animation: 6
Soundtracks: 8
Characters: 7
Enjoyment: 9
End scores: 8/10

Thats it from me.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 27, 2020 2:55 PM

Apr 2019
Strykeryno said:
9000 said:
I guessed the killer correctly, knew it would be Rentaro. Why didn't Kyoya go instead of nana like they really didn't think that one through. Nana is a skilled killer and even if Rentaro came back to his own body she could've neutralized him. Kyoya is literally immortal... Well rip Michiru I guess.

They literally discussed that in this ep. Kyouya doubted that she could overpower him if he would send his ghost back to protect himself. Kyouya had better chances to win if he could force Rentaro back a then fight him even though he would use his ghost.
yeah I know they discussed it in the episode but they came to a flawed and implausible conclusion. Nana is literally a trained murderer, Rentaro isn't conscious of his phsyical surroundings when he is using his power. If Nana was there she could've easily killed or restrained him. Now is it sensible to send the immortal (kyouya) to find an unguarded, unarmed, unconscious and powerless Rentaro. I don't think so. Nana could easily handle that...

Dec 27, 2020 3:04 PM

Mar 2014
Marinate1016 said:
The two chapters that this episode adapted were one of the only times I’ve ever cried when reading a manga. I’m a LN guy and usually don’t get emotional with manga, but Nana being so giddy about getting a pillow from Michiru, wondering what she was doing at night and then of course her making the ultimate sacrifice... such a painful experience.

Personally, the anime was a really nice experience for me. As someone who reads, the twists that y’all probably really enjoyed were already known to me so I never really got super hype for episodes. But I think the studio did a fantastic job of bringing the manga to life. This finale was basically a 1:1 with the manga, the music they added during the Michiru scene was great for the situation too. She deserved better.

I’ll miss Nana on Sundays that’s for sure. 10 for me since it’s one of my fave manga.

Damn one of the only times crying during a manga...
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Dec 27, 2020 3:06 PM
Jul 2018
damn pretty sad ending, wonder if nana will become emo now or if she'll decide to become a good person>? this anime was alright and animation and soundtrack were pretty average, characters and story felt a bit sub-par though. overall 3.5/10, might watch if it got a second season
Dec 27, 2020 3:15 PM

Mar 2014
Sku_Te said:
NG_Chloe said:

Without giving any major spoilers, I am a manga reader

I'm sure you are - I have heard what happens, but she won't change

I love how stubborn you are on not forgiving Nana xD

I'm conflicted on what to think but yeah I can see why you are not.
Dec 27, 2020 3:19 PM
Jul 2018
HueyLion said:
Sku_Te said:

I'm sure you are - I have heard what happens, but she won't change

I love how stubborn you are on not forgiving Nana xD

I'm conflicted on what to think but yeah I can see why you are not.

Thanks for that - I think
Dec 27, 2020 3:21 PM
Nov 2020
9000 said:
Strykeryno said:

yeah I know they discussed it in the episode but they came to a flawed and implausible conclusion. Nana is literally a trained murderer, Rentaro isn't conscious of his phsyical surroundings when he is using his power. If Nana was there she could've easily killed or restrained him. Now is it sensible to send the immortal (kyouya) to find an unguarded, unarmed, unconscious and powerless Rentaro. I don't think so. Nana could easily handle that...

Restraining him would be pointless, he would just smack Nana and freed himself, she could kill him yes, but that would kinda gave away the fact that she is capable of killing people to everybody. She would have to do some planing in advance to kill him without giving away that fact, which wouldn't make any sense because by that time she only cared about Michiru's safety, not making another kill. Plus there was no time to do that. And it felt kinda natural for her to be the one chasing after Michiru.
Dec 27, 2020 3:21 PM

Mar 2014
Kur4y4m1 said:
Eno-shima said:

Just cause she's trying to "change" now doesn't forgive the fact she killed several students beforehand. Students with potentially promising futures ahead, gone. She needs to be held accountable for said deaths.

I totally agree.. She deserved both redemption and punishments at the same time. If you read the manga, you will understand why she deserved redemption.

After all, she is just a

Ok that's understandable. However she has created several victims due to her violent actions. Now try and remember that these Talented kids, are still kids. They got a future and a life they want to live, granted they also want to graduate and return home happily to their parents who will be expecting them.
If said parents knew they were sending their kids to a island only to be murdered...I imagine most (if not all) of them would have never sent them there.

I'm a anime only and my feelings towards Nana are conflicted. As I see her as not only a psychotic killer, but also a victim at the same time. I don't blame anyone who won't forgive Nana but I wish she had come to her senses sooner. She had thought hard and long about her past and her choice to kill numerous innocent (well most of them at least) students.
Dec 27, 2020 3:26 PM
Jul 2018
HueyLion said:
Kur4y4m1 said:

After all, she is just a

Ok that's understandable. However she has created several victims due to her violent actions. Now try and remember that these Talented kids, are still kids. They got a future and a life they want to live, granted they also want to graduate and return home happily to their parents who will be expecting them.
If said parents knew they were sending their kids to a island only to be murdered...I imagine most (if not all) of them would have never sent them there.

I'm a anime only and my feelings towards Nana are conflicted. As I see her as not only a psychotic killer, but also a victim at the same time. I don't blame anyone who won't forgive Nana but I wish she had come to her senses sooner. She had thought hard and long about her past and her choice to kill numerous innocent (well most of them at least) students.

Plus, there would also be collateral damage : the victims parents as well.

She must have had live training at some point - what about those ?
Dec 27, 2020 3:36 PM
May 2019
z00nex said:
Michuru saved Nana but she couldn't escape the death flags.

I loved the first few episodes of Munou na Nana but then it started to get repetitive, I hated the episodes between the 3rd and the 10th. I hated how almost all of the students were dumb and how Nana was killing them with ease. These last episodes have been a lot better than those, I liked learning about their backstories. Michiru sacrificed herself to save Nana, Nana lost her first and only friend. I was going to rate it really low but these episodes changed my mind. It was an average show.

5/10

+1 same opinion ^-^
Dec 27, 2020 3:37 PM
Nov 2020
Sku_Te said:
HueyLion said:

Officals would just say, that the students were killed during the war with EoH, like they did with Jin's parrents.
About her making kills or not during her training I'am not sure honestly even as a manga reader. She could train on dummies.
Dec 27, 2020 4:04 PM

Oct 2016
Bruh everything happened so fast, oh boy, next season when
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Dec 27, 2020 4:07 PM

Feb 2020
my god michuru dying... was predictable as fuk but goddamn that made me cry so much.

kuroneko99 said:
But this episode is way more touching than "Kamisama ni Natta Hi".

definitely by a whole lot. last ep of kamisama was trash compared to this. well honestly that anime was just trash in general lol. Munou was at least a bit entertaining.

5/10 -> 5.5/10 for me just because of that ending. I'll be rounding it up to a 6/10 on MAL though.
"You... are truly slothful!"

Dec 27, 2020 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
Strykeryno said:
Sku_Te said:

Officals would just say, that the students were killed during the war with EoH, like they did with Jin's parrents.
About her making kills or not during her training I'am not sure honestly even as a manga reader. She could train on dummies.

Dec 27, 2020 4:12 PM

Aug 2015
Michiru's death made my cry, she was best girl. I knew from the start that they were going to kill her at some point but god damn it why did they have to make me like her so much before they did it?

Just like in a movie or TV show, I'm fine as long as they don't kill the dog- and they went and killed the dog.
coreynjDec 27, 2020 4:18 PM
Dec 27, 2020 4:15 PM
Nov 2020
Oof now I know why Michiru's potential kill count was 300k+
It's to account for all hearts she broke after sacrificing herself
Dec 27, 2020 5:32 PM
May 2017
Well, that's a sad and awkward note to end it on. RIP Michiru, you were a sweetheart.
Dec 27, 2020 5:45 PM

Dec 2016
Watching ED and this ending
Me: "Those Bastards Lied to Me"

Well I didn't expected Michiru to die but after first episode I should have foreseen this possibility.... but manga...

Overall I loved this show!

Chika_tetsu said:
transition from bad to good nana is done awfully

but she isn't "good", it's just beginning of her journey to become good.
And I honestly don't know if she will ever become truly good.

Like she said if not Michiru being catch in all this she wouldn't care less about murderer.

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.86/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 27, 2020 5:49 PM

Dec 2016
Pretty good show overall. Wasn't expecting much, but ended up getting me in the end.
The opening song waz also catchy.
Might read the manga in the future
Dec 27, 2020 6:00 PM

Feb 2011
not bad, but hate how it ended on a cliffhanger! S2 when?!

Dec 27, 2020 6:08 PM

Jan 2011
this started as a pretty fun watch but slowly just got real dumb and funny biggest crime was the lack of any real characters giving a shit outside of Kyouya about all the deaths (dont@me but people are dumb in real life yeah they are but that doesnt give you a free pass to write every character with hardly any bran cells ) and the amount of plot armor around Nana just got super repetitive so it was no longer a question on how is she gonna get her way out of not dying because she will regardless.

i honestly feel this show just came out at the perfect time with Among us reaching its highest peak at the start of the season and the buzz around it you just could not compare them and i can see the whole whose the imposter factor being fun to watch that and it just allowed you to speculate so much even if you really didn't need to..

and this final arc trying to make me feel bad for Nana was pretty laughable after everythings she done and since it's over i can't say she'll start redeeming herself with how the story is going but she deserves punishment at the same time ,guess if i liked Inukai i'd be a bit sadder she was truly a sweet girl in the end and god damnit they pulled the give your lifeforce to save someone card.

was fun at times and i guess if you dont try and take it too seriously like i think it takes its self its a decent watch 6/10 can't stay i'm rushing to go read the manga though and it surprisingly wasn't the worse thing this season
Dec 27, 2020 6:12 PM

Dec 2016
Sku_Te said:
Kur4y4m1 said:

Governments are as leaky as anything (which makes me wonder how they could keep the whole operation secret) - just poke around and see what happens. Or maybe not... which would show that she has no morals either.

There is equation calculating how fast conspiracy can be revealed. Basically if more people know then faster will spread that's why Area 51 became famous relatively fast and Project MKUltra only after ~20 years.

About her morality... she was raised to have different morality, for her it was ok to kill "enemies of humanity", it is similarly like with homophobes and racists... they are also people but from their perspective some humans are subhumans because they more than often were raised this way (or not raised at all).

Overall there are child soldiers in real word, even now.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.86/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 27, 2020 7:08 PM

Jan 2020
This was a weird place to end it but that being said, as a standalone episode I thought this was really good. Michiru was awesome

Dec 27, 2020 7:08 PM

Feb 2020
Michiru's character was really annoying at first but likeable in the end.
The ending wasn't really satisfying and of course, it ended at a cliffhanger.

This episode was quite boring tbh. Episode 2-8 were just the best and I had my hopes high after watching those.
Quite disappointed but this Anime overall was really good.
8/10

I wasn't really expecting that this story would end with just 12 episodes.....
So Any news bout' 2nd season?
Dec 27, 2020 7:24 PM

Nov 2014
i immediately heard Keiji Fujiwara-san's voice from Mr Tsuruoka. God damn it sucks that he is gone.
Dec 27, 2020 7:32 PM

Dec 2018
Good last episode, so touching scene made my eyes teary a bit seeing Michiru saving Nana from death, hoping for season 2!

I knew it that blonde boy is suspicious because of his power, I was right on the episode he was showing his ability. Just wonder why Fuko uniform was full of blood... could it be, that they both planning to kill Fuko boyfriend together?

Michiru is the best supporting character of this season~ Farewell kindhearted girl. Nana will surely always remember you.

Dec 27, 2020 7:52 PM

Oct 2016
Man my fucking heart, I am sad. I already got spoiled about Michiru but, fucking hell I still got sad as fuck. Normally characters like Michiru would be annoying, but I don't know there's nothing annoying about Michiru at all, In fact I love her. I am going to miss that pure innocent cinnamon roll :(.

Nana flat out being manipulated, I hope she realizes that. Overall I really enjoyed the show, I hope we get a season 2. If not imma go read the manga. 8/10
Dec 27, 2020 8:06 PM
Dec 2018
as a manga reader, i’m not surprised if this ending. if anything i’m not disappointed with this ending because where else were they going to end it off on when they have 13 eps ? they can’t make it 24 due to the manga only having 56 chapters out at the moment. this episode was so good, it made me actually cry because of how much michiru and nana genuinely care about each other. the buildup and everything leading to michiru’s death was amazing. i really wished they didn’t kill michiru off. i would add more but it is spoilers to the manga. in conclusion. i loved this anime so much.
Dec 27, 2020 9:57 PM

Jan 2012
I predicted this, in this very forum several episodes back. Listen, I get sentimental. Sentimental things can make me feel good, this was no exception. I was moved when I saw Nana give her life for Michiru and visa versa. But then you actually think about all of the circumstances that led to this point and it just seems little irrational. To top that off, I don't see how Nana could possible live her life in the same way knowing what Michiru just did for her. So is it going to be a straight detective show with powers where Nana and Kyouya team up? What was the point of making Nana the character she was in the beginning? Just so this scene could happen? Basically, from Season 2 on just completely change your expectations because this is a totally different show. Frankly, I am a little too choked up to be completely mad but I do find this to be a little disappointing. Oh well.
Dec 27, 2020 10:10 PM
Sep 2020
FMmatron said:
So it happened....I'm just glad that Michiru went out on such a high note and Nana became really likeable over the course of the show. Overall a pretty entertaining softcore thriller.

The one thing that definitely could've been handled better was how Nana always managed to slip out a tight spot. I get it, these talented are supposed to be ignorant, but if the mangaka insists on this gimmick as a key element then I expect a bit more finesse, but then again, given the above mentioned nature of the show and how tropey it is in general, it gets a pass.

7/10

Dunno if I'm gonna pick up the manga so I hope for S2
I suggest you to read the manga . That's all I gotta say thank u for Ur attention
Dec 27, 2020 10:20 PM

Jan 2012
Ryuseishun said:
Thank god it’s over.

That final episode was a weird feeling because while the emotional appeal was actually pretty decent, the weight behind it wasn’t there. So many plot contrivances and impracticalities and yet it fails to be even entertaining enough to overlook those. I care for none of the characters except maybe Kyouya. Sure, Nana now suddenly questions her own role and gets development, but this is literally a similar situation with Swindler from Akudama Drive, where we get quick (and in this case overplayed) gratification for the sake of making us feel bad for her. And then the show just ends abruptly right there. I knew Michiru was gonna die, anyways, even if I wasn’t familiar with the manga’s take prior to this. The setups have become so obvious that easily.

I really dunno why some people would call this buffoonery AOTS, but I guess if you don’t try thinking much at all, I guess I can see why.

Baa bing, bada boom. You pretty much summarized it. It is so frustrating that took such an intriguing premise and swapped it out for the lowest of the lowest hanging fruit. And yeah, the ending was sentimental and made me emotional but the moment the emotion is over you are left with a sloppy irrational plot and 2dimensional characters.
Dec 27, 2020 10:35 PM

Feb 2016
Good final episode, but yeah, the end was so open it's irritating!
BUT THANKS GOD MICHIRU IS FKNG DEAD! I never liked her character, she accomplished her role and died in a pretty good way, it was a good use for her, and with that she can get out of this story for good!

Now, about this anime, sadly the animation was pretty bad, and while not having a good or engaging story, it's really entertaining to watch, most of the characters suck but Nana is really cool! I'm happy I got interested in this anime since it's announcement, it was worth it, I'm going to try and read the manga while waiting for a 2nd season. 8/10
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Dec 27, 2020 10:40 PM

Mar 2016
seems like a fairly inconvenient point to end, there could've been at least a post credits scene where
lands on the island
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Dec 27, 2020 10:43 PM

Jun 2017
I ended up liking this way more than I thought I would. At first it started out as some lame copy of death note but then Nana's development was damn awesome. I disliked Michiru at first but I came to like her too, rip. 8/10

Time to pick up the manga I guess.
Dec 27, 2020 10:49 PM
Jan 2016
pretty good series I definitely want to pick up the manga now
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Dec 27, 2020 11:19 PM
Apr 2014
maybe cause i read the manga already, but i thought the pacing was really quick and kinda everywhere towards the end. i think with that cliffhanger they're gonna go for another season, which will hopefully change my views on the anime. i guess there wasnt a good place to end it but they should've done 24 episodes rather than 13. the anime was pretty interesting ngl but i kinda feel like something is missing..
Dec 27, 2020 11:22 PM
Dec 2018
yamiyugi101 said:

Yeah, this was the first TV anime for which I picked up the Manga. Definitely a good read.
Dec 27, 2020 11:52 PM
Jan 2016
salarx said:
yamiyugi101 said:

Yeah, this was the first TV anime for which I picked up the Manga. Definitely a good read.
goof to know man will pick it up as soon as my internet stops being throttled
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Dec 27, 2020 11:59 PM

Aug 2017
7/10 for the anime.

The change of the repetitive formula made the show to do something different and surprisingly they tried to give relevance to a character that I thought would be insignificant. I don't know why the anime ended in a weird scene lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 28, 2020 12:20 AM
Jul 2018
Nieznajomy43 said:
Sku_Te said:

There is equation calculating how fast conspiracy can be revealed. Basically if more people know then faster will spread that's why Area 51 became famous relatively fast and Project MKUltra only after ~20 years.

About her morality... she was raised to have different morality, for her it was ok to kill "enemies of humanity", it is similarly like with homophobes and racists... they are also people but from their perspective some humans are subhumans because they more than often were raised this way (or not raised at all).

Overall there are child soldiers in real word, even now.

Actually, she would make a very good Nazi.

Which is another reason she should really be dealt with as soon as possible.

Child soldiers are prosecuted when need be, although I don't see the relevence, unless you're trying to say because of her age all should be forgiven and forgotten.

Oh, and the "I was only following orders" defense doesn't work either.

removed-userDec 28, 2020 1:11 AM
Dec 28, 2020 12:37 AM

Jun 2020
Season 2 please. At least lemme know asap whether there will be a season 2, or I'll have to go for the manga. Holy shit what a banger, 9/10, AOTS AOTY
This anime shit is addictive
Dec 28, 2020 12:43 AM

Jun 2017
MICHIRU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dec 28, 2020 1:10 AM
Sep 2020
Well munou na nana finally finished, hope there is a season 2

I quite like this series, I think eps 13 is very touching, I feel sorry for Michiru who died

Overall rating

7/10
Dec 28, 2020 1:41 AM
Apr 2020
No no no no please no.. Don't tell me you'll leave it like that? With that damn cliffhanger?

Oh well.. I guess that's it. Pretty great anime overall. This last episode was the most interesting and emotional one.
8/10 overall

*sighs* I'm just gonna held my hopes high to get this an 2nd season even though it's nearly impossible because of the studio going on to their next big anime project, Shaman King 2021. That Cliffhanger is unacceptable..
Dec 28, 2020 2:41 AM

Jun 2019
Really didn't enjoy the show overall but this was a good episode. Poor Michiru. RIP.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

131 by TheMaster-- »»
Mar 1, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

284 by sonsofliberty »»
Feb 5, 3:48 PM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2020

156 by Talamare »»
Jan 11, 11:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.