Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 29, 2020 12:41 PM

Sep 2017
Ok do the doctor that tech dude is looking for must be Hina's grandpa, rather than her father like I was thinking last ep. It must have been something grandpops did to "heal" Hina, though it is probably only temporary. It would make sense if the world ending was actually only her world then. Still wondering how tech dude fills into all this. There has to be more with gramps scheme or something.
Nov 29, 2020 2:58 PM

Feb 2011
ngl i would have just started beating the fuck out of that dad like halfway through their beach convo
Nov 29, 2020 3:00 PM

Nov 2008
I was waiting for them to sell me on the Hina ship...so with this and episode 07, they definitely have.

Feeling very apprehensive now....:(

Nov 29, 2020 3:01 PM

Jun 2020
I feel like they planted a seed in me today. I fear a river of tears.... :'(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry but I don't know English very well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nov 29, 2020 3:11 PM

Nov 2008
SquishyPies said:
SquishyPies said:

Was it specified how old Hina was? She's like 15-16 wasn't she? Anyhow, people should have seen this coming as it's a cliche for the main male lead to initially like a side character and then slowly fall in love with the main female lead.

it hasn’t been specified how old she is, but it’s been made clear MANY times now that Hina is a child. in the first episode they pointed out how she looks like she’s in grade school. she targeted lolicons/pedos at the festival because she thought they would want her (because she is a child). Youta’s parents called her a child when talking about her to Youta.

The parents refer to her as "ano ko" which in Japanese means "that girl" and it would be used with any person under the age of....probably 20.

Hina does not refer to herself as "a child", she refers to herself as a "loli" and a loli can be any age as long as she has the appearance of a young girl....but it would be rather odd for an ACTUAL child to refer to herself as such.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
anime-primeDec 28, 2020 6:39 AM

Nov 29, 2020 3:17 PM

Mar 2010
I almost thought hina was a ghost kek, but yeah reality is a bitch and the most sensible thing to do is to enjoy the here and now.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 29, 2020 3:48 PM

Oct 2012
Ok, so basically she has some rare form of down syndrome having one three copies of chromosome 21 instead of two and the scientist actually found a cure which made her into genius mentally, but only for a year?
No wonder secret agents are after her if she is working proof. The question is - where to go from here and if it can really fix several previous slapstick episodes that felt pretty ridiculous)/

Would be actually nice if viewers expectations were subverted this time and there was nothing supernatural in this Key work compared to previous games. But somehow I doubt Maede will do without any Key magic.

btw - this was so Clannady scene:

(and some references to Little Busters too with that eloping being mentioned)
(actually, every previous Key work was mentioned within this episode in some way - parents and the new family = Rewrite, ghost thing = Kanon, fade out on the train = Air etc and I probably missed few more)
Nov 29, 2020 3:49 PM
Oct 2013
Syureria said:
I know, this is a date xD... Rip Izanami

Logos Syndrome ... It's a disease that causes the brain to atrophy and died at the age of seven

There is no such a thing as Logos syndrome. I searched the internet.
Nov 29, 2020 4:05 PM

Nov 2008
Hey, I am okay with them making up a disease as long as I get a name.

"An illness" without them telling you what it actually is always drives me crazy. coughcoughIzanami'smom

Making one up is more creative and less lazy....and you don't have to worry about researching it because you made it up. xD

Nov 29, 2020 4:21 PM

Oct 2015
They had us in the first half, not gonna lie
Nov 29, 2020 4:26 PM

Oct 2012
pie-_- said:
ngl i would have just started beating the fuck out of that dad like halfway through their beach convo

Everyone here's hating him but you realize he had to suffer a long time seeing his previous wife mental deterioration over their child's uncurable disease leading to her suicide? Hina is everything that reminds him of that time and he already closed that chapter of his life and moved on. His new wife's reaction is only telling how hard she had to work to help him overcome that pain.

Would it be more ok if he actually suffered even more, staying with her and killing himself too? Or should he welcome her with open arms fearing the same happens down the line and bringing his second family to collapse again?

It's not as easy as you may think and you can't judge his character just by that.
Nov 29, 2020 5:23 PM

Sep 2014
SquishyPies said:
SquishyPies said:

Was it specified how old Hina was? She's like 15-16 wasn't she? Anyhow, people should have seen this coming as it's a cliche for the main male lead to initially like a side character and then slowly fall in love with the main female lead.

it hasn’t been specified how old she is, but it’s been made clear MANY times now that Hina is a child. in the first episode they pointed out how she looks like she’s in grade school. she targeted lolicons/pedos at the festival because she thought they would want her (because she is a child). Youta’s parents called her a child when talking about her to Youta. she sleeps in the same bed as her foster parents for godssakes. there is nothing in the anime to suggest that Hina is at the same level of mental, emotional, or physical maturity as the other leads.

i would agree that it’s a predictable twist IF Hina was the same age as the others. i didn’t really want to believe that this show was gonna have a college age dude fall in love with a (possibly mentally ill) CHILD, but here we are i guess?

Hina "died" at the age of seven, then his father got remarried. We saw him with two children of the age 6-10 years old. I'll let you compute how old Hina could be.

Nov 29, 2020 6:33 PM
Jul 2018
Did anyone else find it weird that the father didn't react to Hina until Yota told him she was Hina? She looks exactly like his dead daughter and yet it took someone to point this out to him before he reacted?
Nov 29, 2020 8:20 PM

Aug 2013
Chiibi said:

The parents refer to her as "ano ko" which in Japanese means "that girl" and it would be used with any person under the age of....probably 20.

Hina does not refer to herself as "a child", she refers to herself as a "loli" and a loli can be any age as long as she has the appearance of a young girl....but it would be rather odd for an ACTUAL child to refer to herself as such.

also i’m geekin at you using あの子 as proof that she’s not a child and then mentioning that it isn’t an indicator of her age like lmao

also yeah it would be weird for a kid to refer to themselves as a loli. would also be weird for a little girl to use the old-man-esque personal pronoun 我, or to refer to herself as an old Norse god. good thing there are no weird characters like that in this show!

Hrybami said:

Hina "died" at the age of seven, then his father got remarried. We saw him with two children of the age 6-10 years old. I'll let you compute how old Hina could be.

now THIS is a good point. as far as this goes, i still can’t really see Hina being any older than 13, considering all the other evidence. i don’t know anyone who slept in their parents’ bed past the age of 7 or so, but Youtamom and Youtadad might be kind of babying her because she’s obviously mentally ill and probably very traumatized.

i still don’t think Hina and Youta should be romantically involved. Hina is physically, mentally, and emotionally like a child, and Youta is getting ready to move into young adulthood. Hina’s entire character, from design to voice to actions, is childish. it would be really strange to suddenly go “and then Youta fell in love with her!” at this point.

plus, it makes Izanami’s whole character arc feel kind of limp :(

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
anime-primeDec 28, 2020 6:39 AM
Nov 29, 2020 8:42 PM

Nov 2008
[quote=SquishyPies message=61261318]

also i’m geekin at you using あの子 as proof that she’s not a child and then mentioning that it isn’t an indicator of her age like lmao

It ISN'T, though. The kanji may mean "chlld" but a more appropriate translation would be "that girl". Even boys in manga and anime refer to girls their age as such. Despite being 17-18, Izanami would also be referred to as あの子 by Youta's parents if they did not know her name.

i still don’t think Hina and Youta should be romantically involved.

Good thing Maeda doesn't gaf about what YOU think. :)

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
anime-primeDec 28, 2020 6:40 AM

Nov 29, 2020 10:49 PM
Mar 2015
Death flags are flying all around Hina but she does not care Since the world is ending she lives in the moment she did not want to see her father because they were already dead to each other the father just presumed she was dead without confirming it
Nov 29, 2020 10:51 PM

Feb 2011
Mich666 said:
pie-_- said:

Everyone here's hating him but you realize he had to suffer a long time seeing his previous wife mental deterioration over their child's uncurable disease leading to her suicide? Hina is everything that reminds him of that time and he already closed that chapter of his life and moved on. His new wife's reaction is only telling how hard she had to work to help him overcome that pain.

Would it be more ok if he actually suffered even more, staying with her and killing himself too? Or should he welcome her with open arms fearing the same happens down the line and bringing his second family to collapse again?

It's not as easy as you may think and you can't judge his character just by that.

How fragile is his damn new family that they can't make time for his apparently healthy daughter? He sees her in an unexplainable basically magical state of being seemingly cured and fine but can't accept it because it would be INCONVENIENT for him and his IMPORTANT family. There are other ways to deal with hardship than SUICIDE. Seeing her fine should have been one of the happiest moments of his life but he's so blinded by dumb selfish reasons that he can only feel negatively about it
Nov 29, 2020 11:17 PM

Aug 2015
I have a theory that one year ago she was told by a doctor that she only has a year to live (guess based on how she said she's been a god for almost a year), which is why she believes the world will end soon, and that her sudden god complex was triggered by her neurological degeneration. However my theory still doesn't explain how she's able to walk and how she's able to perform miracles.
Nov 30, 2020 12:31 AM

Oct 2012
Mich666 said:
fade out on the train = Air

Wait, this was a reference??? I haven't seen or read Air, so I wouldn't know. I would really appreciate a source episode and/or timestamp. The fade out and sound muffling were so suspicious that I kept thinking that it meant something.
Nov 30, 2020 1:01 AM

Feb 2016
THIS CHAPTER TROLLED ME SO DAMN HARD WHEN THEY GOT TO HINA'S FATHER HOUSE OMG BEST ANIME

HOLY HELL, HINA!!!

Hina's backstory is really sad, and his father... I don't know, if he abandoned his daughter out of fear then he is a total piece of shit, but maybe, just maybe... Hina actually died in front of him...?
A lot of things are starting to make sense now... and yet, so many new questions...
Did Hina actually died?
Was Hina a test subject to her grandfather who cured her syndrome?
"The end of the world"... could it be the moment China's health ends, becoming sick and then quickly "dying" again?...

All I can see for the end of this story is Youta crying, and I don't like it, I'm not ready... He cares so much about Hina, to the point of facing her father... I just want this dude to be happy goddamnit!

What will the white haired boy and his organization do to Hina's father?, or most importantly, what will he do to Youta's family once he finds Hina? It's scary, but he doesn't really seems like a bad person...

Oh man, I don't know if I want to know what will happend next or not, this episode hits so damn hard!
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Nov 30, 2020 1:22 AM

Apr 2015
so what I'm getting is "end of the world" = Hina dies.

only 2 questions remaining then. how did she got godlike abilities, and where does the chuuni dude gonna come into this picture?

as for the dad, I totally got him. something kids cannot even get to comprehend. Yota sure is innocent but he'll grow up just like the dad. kids don't even know what it's like to work for money and spend it to a kid. I'm sure that for the dad, Hina is just nothing more but an expensive experience and by experience I mean him getting hurt for no reason other than because that's how the world works. Only giving me more reason to be glad that I'm single despite being 34. sucks to be a dad like him right?

you know what I may as well just boldly say it: dad = cuck. there I said it.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Nov 30, 2020 4:07 AM
Nov 2020
Here is my plot theory

On episode 8 Hina and Youta visited Hina's father( and there's 4 days left before the "world's end"). and Youta learned about Hina's past disease.. my plot is Hina will die after one year or in 365 days upon her sudden miraculous recovery. Thanks to her grandfather and his eager to help Hina enjoy her remaining days, her grandfather was able to breakthrough to her disease but it is only limited to one year only. . due to Hina's Logos Syndrome, the disease affects her brain so much that Hina hallucinated that she awakened as a god, the day she met Youta, the countdown starts, 30 days before the "world's end". Hina enjoyed most of her remaining life with Youta. Youta graduated highschool, reminiscing about the past with Hina, Youta thanked Hina for coming to his life and enjoyed most of his teenage life with her and some of his friends.

Epilogue:

Hina dies 30 days right after she met Youta. Youta graduated highschool and starts with the real life after highschool, as he reminisce the past, Youta thanked Hina for coming to his life, He enjoy most of his teenage life, that he was missing. Youta and Kyouko went to the same school after graduating highschool.
Nov 30, 2020 4:17 AM

Jun 2019
I think that "world end" will actually be Hina's death :(
Nov 30, 2020 5:52 AM

Jul 2014
First, I'll give the show credit for hardcore baiting me with the possibility that only Yota could see Hina, not least because I'm glad the show didn't actually take that route when it is one Maeda has used numerous times before (Ayu in Kanon (kind of) and Fuko in Clannad, for example). That aside, we now learn that the doctor was a mentor to Yota's parents and that was part of why he met Hina and she started living with them in the first place.

And now onto the elephant in the room: if we take the father's words at face value, there's a very clear implication that Hina's recovery is a miracle that is soon going to come to an end. And, with such a strong focus on "the end of the world", I think it's fairly easy to piece this together: the supposed end of the world will be the end of Hina's miracle and the re-emergence of her Logos Syndrome, most likely followed by her death not long afterwards. Better prepare the tissues, as the sadness is well and truly about to begin.
Nov 30, 2020 7:25 AM

Mar 2014
Another sad episode. Hearing what happened to Hina was kind of depressing. Wonder if it still affect on her health...
Also, Sora didn't have enough screen time in this episode. I am disappointed.
Nov 30, 2020 7:59 AM
Jul 2018
it seems that the past of the hina is very sad could have shown the flashback.

Nov 30, 2020 8:06 AM

Jun 2019
Seven episodes of basically slice of life, and now we have all this deep plot in 20 minutes. I'm skeptic, but also curious.
Nov 30, 2020 9:07 AM

Aug 2017
I can't comprehend it completely as of now but my mind is filled with theories right now.

Hina should have died around the age of 7. But is somehow still alive.

That leads us to the question of - is this actually Hina or ..... maybe her clone?? Because her illness has no cure yet. Or did the professor already find a cure but has not disclosed it yet?? That's why Suzuki and others are tracking him!!??

Also, I'm starting to feel that it's not the end of the world but instead it's the end of Hina's world. It means that she's gonna die!!???? FUCK!!!

Also that Suzuki guy is gonna get to her soon. With only 4 days remaining, we're reaching the climax.

And, is Yota falling for Hina??? Definitely seems like it.

Nov 30, 2020 9:08 AM

Nov 2008
I forgot to mention how I hated the dad down-talking miracles like that. What a cynic. Miracles DO happen and "no reality sets in". It's rare but it DOES happen.

Case in point: Joyce Smith's The Impossible is an autobiography about how her son was underwater for 15 minutes, was pronounced dead, Joyce prayed, and he came back to life. No joke. You can Google this.

I'm also not entirely skeptical that Hina DOES have supernatural powers of some sort...but too early to tell for sure.

Nov 30, 2020 9:30 AM

Jan 2014
Jun Maeda's true genius is just beginning. My body is prepared for this, but my heart may not be able to take it. I already had a mini-heart attack during the tea scene. Hopefully the ending of the series will bring her incredible popularity on the level of Clannad or Angel Beats.
Nov 30, 2020 1:46 PM
Jul 2018
The Yota - Hina pairing is weird because until this point Hina has been presented as a child and Yota has shown zero romantic interest in her until suddenly he’s getting flustered by her out of nowhere. Their dynamic was more of Yota supervising an annoying younger cousin than anything.

But given that her Father remarried and now has kids of his own I guess we should all make peace with the fact the show's likely going to pull a “Actually she’s an X years old AI cyborg” or whatever, with Izanami being saved to be Yota's backup girlfriend when Hina inevitably dies in the last episode.

I mean I hope I’m wrong about where this is going but I don’t think I will be.
removed-userNov 30, 2020 3:30 PM
Nov 30, 2020 2:39 PM
Oct 2019
So the Granpa successfully somehow figured out how to fixed hina??? Hmmm... Interesting
Nov 30, 2020 3:44 PM
Oct 2020
Well, if Hina is supposed to be dead, and an hacker is looking for her, couldn't it be that she is just a computer? I thought she was something like a clone, but now I think her brain got substituted with a computer. So the end of the world would be her last day of operarion
Nov 30, 2020 9:31 PM
uwu

Mar 2014
I'm already watched until this episode and still curious where the story will be going.

And for Hina's father, I understand why he abandoned her. Raising a child is already stressful enough, and having your spouse died while being left with a disabled child makes it even worse. He's not doing the right thing, but at least he has a reason why he did that.
Nov 30, 2020 10:04 PM

Oct 2017
Honestly I can already see how the story goes now after this episode.
It'd probably be like Plastic Memory or something.
This serie also suffers the same issue of Plastic Memory -> having no plot direction other than throwing random events as filler until the inevitable sad fate arrives.

Honestly I am pretty disappointed this serie is quite a bit more generic than I expected.
I shed 0 tear after watching Plastic Memory because it is too predictable and bland.
Dec 1, 2020 1:40 AM

Apr 2016
cookieliciousnya said:
I can't be the only person who noticed the Google logos in the mountains....

This is actually hilarious. Never thought studios did stuff like this. Lazy, efficient, or budget-friendly I wonder
Dec 1, 2020 7:57 AM

Oct 2017
BenDTU said:
The Yota - Hina pairing is weird because until this point Hina has been presented as a child and Yota has shown zero romantic interest in her until suddenly he’s getting flustered by her out of nowhere. Their dynamic was more of Yota supervising an annoying younger cousin than anything.

But given that her Father remarried and now has kids of his own I guess we should all make peace with the fact the show's likely going to pull a “Actually she’s an X years old AI cyborg” or whatever, with Izanami being saved to be Yota's backup girlfriend when Hina inevitably dies in the last episode.

I mean I hope I’m wrong about where this is going but I don’t think I will be.

I agree.
It feel like Yota treat Hina like an annoying younger sister instead of romantic interest in past episodes.
Dec 1, 2020 3:26 PM

Mar 2016
Hina has Logos syndrome that causes deterioration in muscles and brain power. So, how is she so omniscient? Also, regardless of whatever happens, Hina's dad and that THOT are genuine arseholes. Also, Suzuki is getting to the roots of this thing.
Dec 1, 2020 4:39 PM

Aug 2020
cookieliciousnya said:
I can't be the only person who noticed the Google logos in the mountains....
lmaoooo whatttt?

anyway, this episode was something. So many questions left.

4 Days til the end of the world.
Dec 1, 2020 11:45 PM
Sep 2017
Is Hina going to die?
Dec 2, 2020 8:03 AM

Aug 2018
Hum, it definitely sounds like Hina's going to die : so the end of the world actually means the end of HER world/life ? Possibly.

I cannot stand people trying to meddle in an abandoned child's own private life. Only those we were abandoned then adopted - my case - can understand that part. While most people would ask with a fully innocent voice "wouldn't it be great if you could see your biological parents", we would just answer with a cold tone that it doesn't matter anymore. I truly despise fuckers trying to tell me I should investigate my own past or come back to my birth country : no one can understand the state of mind we all have to through once we grow up and realize the truth.
Dec 2, 2020 8:28 AM

Nov 2018
zinlister said:
Since this is P.A Works there will be either a death flag or some sad goodbye or both. Love the studio, but I'm sick of them giving sad ending's in almost every project.

it's not the studio it's Maeda Jun
Dec 2, 2020 10:07 AM

Nov 2008
Otorez said:
Hum, it definitely sounds like Hina's going to die : so the end of the world actually means the end of HER world/life ? Possibly.

I cannot stand people trying to meddle in an abandoned child's own private life. Only those we were abandoned then adopted - my case - can understand that part. While most people would ask with a fully innocent voice "wouldn't it be great if you could see your biological parents", we would just answer with a cold tone that it doesn't matter anymore. I truly despise fuckers trying to tell me I should investigate my own past or come back to my birth country : no one can understand the state of mind we all have to through once we grow up and realize the truth.

Um...I think you're taking it a little TOO personally...but the thing is, Hina DIDN'T seem to have a place to go back to; that's why Youta investigated.

It's not like his parents said "We're gonna adopt her now."

Thus, he was concerned about where Hina was going to go after she leaves his house.

Back on the subject....I watched a show where they find parents of abandoned/lost children when they became adults; it brought tears to my eyes because everyone was overjoyed to see each other.

So...I doubt everyone in this situation feels the exact same way as you do. No offense.

Dec 2, 2020 10:55 AM

Aug 2018
Chiibi said:
Otorez said:

Um...I think you're taking it a little TOO personally...but the thing is, Hina DIDN'T seem to have a place to go back to; that's why Youta investigated.

Thus, he was concerned about where Hina was going to go after she leaves his house.

Back on the subject....I watched a show where they find parents of abandoned/lost children when they became adults; it brought tears to my eyes because everyone was overjoyed to see each other.

So...I doubt everyone in this situation feels the exact same way as you do. No offense.

I'm naturally taking this case personally since it reminded me some part of my own life, Youta being an approximate version of people I met. They always thought it'd - I'm quoting - wonderful if I could see my biological parents once in my life, like they all had pre-tears of joy & a smile when saying that. Can't imagine for a second that it'd cause much more trouble on both sides.

Obviously, do you think they'd hire someone like me who'd rather punch my biological "parents" until they pass out ? Naturally no, and I fully understand their choices. It's better to show some tears & joy instead of pure hatred. Just keep in mind that many adopted children don't think deeply about their past, as it would consume them into negative feelings. And it's perfectly doable to live a regular life, to the point you forgot you were adopted.

I actually interrogated some adopted children I met through the years : no one really thought very deeply about this subject. Can't actually predict what would happen if they did. I'm just aware that my case & state of mind aren't uniques at all.
Dec 2, 2020 6:13 PM

Nov 2008
Otorez said:
Chiibi said:

I'm naturally taking this case personally since it reminded me some part of my own life, Youta being an approximate version of people I met.

But since Hina DOESN'T have adopted parents or a place to go, isn't it different? If she was being raised by some other family, I'm sure Youta wouldn't say "Let's go find your real parents".

But Hina's not, she is all alone. Trying to find parents or at least someone to care for her is a natural human response, isn't it?

Dec 2, 2020 10:30 PM
Apr 2020
They are definitely going for the loli route. I do wish that Hina and Yota's relationship just turns out platonic and that it's just one guy who really cares for someone who changed his life and that there would be no romance between them

Seems like the story is picking up. The first half of this season seemed like a mess and the characters feel superficial but we finally get to the drama which I think will save this show
Dec 3, 2020 9:25 AM
Jun 2019
Hahhahahaha I don't even know what to talk about. ;(

She got abondened and that my friends is sad...

We got some jokes so that is nice I guess...

We know where this is going...

I am scared of the next episodes.
Dec 3, 2020 10:02 AM

Nov 2008
Tempest-21 said:
I do wish that Hina and Yota's relationship just turns out platonic and that it's just one guy who really cares for someone who changed his life and that there would be no romance between them

No Jun Maeda story is ever that way. He. Likes. Romance. He is Makoto Shinkai before Makoto Shinkai started making movies lol.

All I'm saying is "don't watch a Jun Maeda/ Key series expecting a platonic story." You won't get that.

Dec 3, 2020 12:24 PM

Dec 2016
This episode is kinda dismal and the rest episodes seem even sadder :/
Dec 5, 2020 6:33 AM

Dec 2018
Hina story seem less emotional than Izanami story before. Lol, this episode title, I thought it was another happy episode on the beach but it just showing Hina father is just an asshole to abandoned her own daughter and go create a new happy family for himself.

Hina once sick and now she is well and got special power herself, wonder how she got that power.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 26, 2020

307 by Talamare »»
Jun 1, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

174 by Talamare »»
Jun 1, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2020

166 by stverc »»
May 25, 12:22 PM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2020

227 by stverc »»
May 25, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2020

126 by stverc »»
May 24, 4:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.