New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 26, 2020 6:19 AM

Apr 2012
deg said:
@Immahnoob

who cares lol you just always exaggerate the arguments you targeted anyway
"I never won an argument against you so you clearly did something wrong, lol"
I'm curious though, what do you think about this coronavirus? Maybe that'll change my opinion of you.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Mar 26, 2020 6:21 AM

Jan 2009
Immahnoob said:
deg said:
@Immahnoob

who cares lol you just always exaggerate the arguments you targeted anyway

err you never made an argument against any arguments i made you just are just doubting and exaggerating the arguments of your opponents without giving your own arguments in other words so arguing with you is a total waste of time
Mar 26, 2020 6:23 AM

Apr 2015
FlowersInTheRain said:
Tylaen said:
I just had to giggle snort at someone mentioning Injenss.

oh man. A real rage debater, that one.I'd much prefer TolkienFan to him.

Well he totally destroyed @TolkienFan365 so there’s that.

I was there. I was there when the strength of TolkienFan365 failed.

He seems more capable of hurling insults than "destroying" people.
Mar 26, 2020 6:28 AM

Apr 2012
deg said:
Immahnoob said:

err you never made an argument against any arguments i made you just are just doubting and exaggerating the arguments of your opponents without giving your own arguments in other words so arguing with you is a total waste of time
In one regard, you are completely right. I'm asking you to make an argument, and you can't.
How do you want anyone to fight you in the ring when you're already dead?

Autocrat said:
Mar 26, 2020 6:31 AM

Apr 2015
Are we going to have a shit flingingcivil debate in our debater thread?

Why I never.
Mar 26, 2020 6:47 AM

Jan 2009
Immahnoob said:
deg said:

In one regard, you are completely right. I'm asking you to make an argument, and you can't.

well you make an argument first then lol because you always make your opponent make the first argument
Mar 26, 2020 6:56 AM

Apr 2012
deg said:
Immahnoob said:

well you make an argument first then lol because you always make your opponent make the first argument
Why do you think this is an option? First of, I need to be active to actually be able to post first, Mr 52323 posts, second of, because of the first point, you people actually need to debate me in the first place, you avoid me, so that means there's no debate to be had.
Third, if the first and second point don't go through (and they won't, sorry I'm not that desperate and you guys are liars), it's always going to be me answering your posts.

Autocrat said:
Mar 26, 2020 6:56 AM

Oct 2017
FlowersInTheRain said:
Tylaen said:
I just had to giggle snort at someone mentioning Injenss.

oh man. A real rage debater, that one.I'd much prefer TolkienFan to him.

I don't even know this person? What topic was it about? Not arrogant enough to think I am actually a good debater and I have gotten owned on here once or twice that said can't be anything recent.
BilboBaggins365Mar 26, 2020 7:11 AM
Mar 26, 2020 7:00 AM

Jan 2009
Immahnoob said:
deg said:

Why do you think this is an option? First of, I need to be active to actually be able to post first, Mr 52323 posts, second of, because of the first point, you people actually need to debate me in the first place, you avoid me, so that means there's no debate to be had.
Third, if the first and second point don't go through (and they won't, sorry I'm not that desperate and you guys are liars), it's always going to be me answering your posts.

"im not gonna make the first argument or even share my own arguments ever" lol never change
degMar 26, 2020 7:22 AM
Mar 26, 2020 7:10 AM

Apr 2015
TolkienFan365 said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

I don't even know this person? What topic was it about?
I've a feeling he is stealth stabbing at me given I don't recall such a conversation either.
Mar 26, 2020 7:28 AM

Oct 2017
Tylaen said:
TolkienFan365 said:

I don't even know this person? What topic was it about?
I've a feeling he is stealth stabbing at me given I don't recall such a conversation either.

Well i don't usually ever get into that many like actual debates on MAL especially not that much these days. I used to more when I first joined and during that time was probably one of the only times I walked away from MAL actually feeling like I was in the wrong in a debate.

Literally the only serious debate I have had on here I can recall in months was the one you and me had in that one thread on objectification and one other on diversity. In both cases I wouldn't describe either as heated outside of one guy in that objectification thread woh was telling me our morality was better centuries ago who I was getting irritated with but the thread got shut down before it escalated lol. So I am just curious what is was about because I usually don't debate with people on here that often. So yeah I don't remember or don't believe this happened unless it was some conversation back in like early 2018 that for some reason they have remembered.
BilboBaggins365Mar 26, 2020 7:33 AM
Mar 26, 2020 7:46 AM

Apr 2012
deg said:
Immahnoob said:

"im not gonna make the first argument or even share my own arguments ever" lol never change
That's not an argument, you should try again.

Autocrat said:
Mar 26, 2020 7:50 AM
Jul 2018
TolkienFan365 said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

I don't even know this person? What topic was it about? Not arrogant enough to think I am actually a good debater and I have gotten owned on here once or twice that said can't be anything recent.

It was this thread. I have scoured the thread three times in the last hour or so in search of your post and @injenss reply but the posts are gone.
@fleeting_dream locked and cleaned the thread. so that would explain the disappearance.

Also to be fair nobody wins every argument and as many have already pointed out a lot of times people haven’t got the time or the energy to keep fighting.

Tylaen said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

I didn’t see many insults from him but I did see a lot of facts and evidence shown and him asking repeatedly for anyone to disprove any of his points and eve everyone failing or not bothering to do so.

Anyway, let’s just leave it. I don’t want to debate it I’m just saying how it looked to me from my POV. If it looked different from your POV then I can respect that.
Mar 26, 2020 7:52 AM

Oct 2017
FlowersInTheRain said:
TolkienFan365 said:

It was this thread. I have scoured the thread three times in the last hour or so in search of your post and @injenss reply but the posts are gone.
@fleeting_dream locked and cleaned the thread. so that would explain the disappearance.

Also to be fair nobody wins every argument and as many have already pointed out a lot of times people haven’t got the time or the energy to keep fighting.

Tylaen said:

I didn’t see many insults from him but I did see a lot of facts and evidence shown and him asking repeatedly for anyone to disprove any of his points and eve everyone failing or not bothering to do so.

Anyway, let’s just leave it. I don’t want to debate it I’m just saying how it looked to me from my POV. If it looked different from your POV then I can respect that.

Ah oh shoot yeah that one. Yeah no I just decided that I just didn't want apart of dealing with someone who is basically an insane revisionist. That guy is basically a textbook definition of an Afrocentrist. Guys like him hurt the history major in me. Most people like that put way too much pride into what their ancestors have done and usually aren't that knowledgeable about their heritage. History and culture is just national or racial pride to them. Sad to say the guy actually is denigrating his heritage by believing the bs he does.

I was going to point out Egypt isn't ethnically African (and Egyptians will tell you that I had a friend from there/plus the DNA evidence) but had influence from African civilizations like Nubia and of course the famous Cleopatra who isn't Egyptian at all. Though I have debated people like that and I just kinda felt it wasn't worth debating a bad faith actor. I am fine talking with guys like Tylaen on here even if we disagree heavily because it isn't personal and will find or try to find factual info to undermine my points. I just knew that was going to turn into an exhausting debate that probably was going to be less a debate and more just ad homs considering how he was acting and that isn't why I come on MAL.

So yeah I deleted my comments there. The guy is an idiot. So sure my strength failed in that thread lol I still like the occasional debate as long as it's respectful but I have had bad enough experiences elsewhere to keep tolerating people like that in the hopes I can change their narrow worldview.

One last edit I like to keep things related to anime as well when I am talking on here. The other "controversial threads" I talked in were in some ways actually related to the medium.
BilboBaggins365Mar 26, 2020 8:20 AM
Mar 26, 2020 8:13 AM

Jun 2008
katsucats said:

I'll admit that back in the day, I entered some conversations with the sole intent of "crushing" the opponent. When I first posted on MAL, there was this know-it-all (forgot his name) in AD that harassed anyone who disagreed with him, so I made it my mission to "debate" him until he rage quit off MAL. That's a legacy no one still knows or gives a fuck about. And these days, I couldn't give a fuck about it at all. I realized that I could spend days arguing with xEmptiness back and forth and gain absolutely no insight about the world. It was totally worthless as self improvement or prestige. There's a certain allure to proving one's intelligence to others, until he realizes that there are too many people in the world. This meme is relevant:

As far as being able to express things simply, there's a difference between being an educator and being right.
didn't you go back and forth with the polygamy guy? forgot his name at this point - dude had like a naked irl guy face pic.

this thread is kinda nostalgic

I don't think I've seen any older users being cited here. I recall Kaisers_____ forgot the second part of his name. I also respected Baman but his views got a bit... different after a while.
Mar 26, 2020 8:22 AM

Jun 2012
Brings a tear to my eye to see my lord and savior @Immahnoob posting again

:')
Mar 26, 2020 10:41 AM

Apr 2012
@Tachii you mean Bloodcalibur.
Since @Katsucats did his best to admit the actorship, I'll also tell you guys one very important thing.
The only two things you guys don't know about me is that I am very damn lazy and I get bored easily.

Otherwise that's really it, the "Immahnoob persona" has always been me, I just don't fuck with people in real life as much because let's face it, just like animals don't shit where they sleep, neither do I.

With time, there's really no insight to be had anymore, or at least insight that just matters to me specifically, so at some point, debates have withered out and no longer give me anymore joy. I think discussions are more interesting now, and mostly related to Anime and gaming, rather than anything "philosophical", "complex" or whatever.
What still drives me sometimes to fuck with people is because I find some political leanings to just be dangerous to me and the mediums I love to consume, which is why I at least show myself from time to time (not on MAL I mean) in "debates", and not to persuade anyone, just to show dissidence, sometimes that's useful in mediums like gaming.

@Shuhan don't get used to it, MAL's shit and lifeless. As much as it's nice to see old faces sometimes, It's not like you people didn't get bored of the same old process, no one's really into this anymore.

Autocrat said:
Mar 26, 2020 12:23 PM
Jul 2018
TolkienFan365 said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

Ah oh shoot yeah that one. Yeah no I just decided that I just didn't want apart of dealing with someone who is basically an insane revisionist. That guy is basically a textbook definition of an Afrocentrist. Guys like him hurt the history major in me. Most people like that put way too much pride into what their ancestors have done and usually aren't that knowledgeable about their heritage. History and culture is just national or racial pride to them. Sad to say the guy actually is denigrating his heritage by believing the bs he does.

I was going to point out Egypt isn't ethnically African (and Egyptians will tell you that I had a friend from there/plus the DNA evidence) but had influence from African civilizations like Nubia and of course the famous Cleopatra who isn't Egyptian at all. Though I have debated people like that and I just kinda felt it wasn't worth debating a bad faith actor. I am fine talking with guys like Tylaen on here even if we disagree heavily because it isn't personal and will find or try to find factual info to undermine my points. I just knew that was going to turn into an exhausting debate that probably was going to be less a debate and more just ad homs considering how he was acting and that isn't why I come on MAL.

So yeah I deleted my comments there. The guy is an idiot. So sure my strength failed in that thread lol I still like the occasional debate as long as it's respectful but I have had bad enough experiences elsewhere to keep tolerating people like that in the hopes I can change their narrow worldview.

One last edit I like to keep things related to anime as well when I am talking on here. The other "controversial threads" I talked in were in some ways actually related to the medium.

The only quibble I have with this post is that you deleted an argument that you made. A man should stand by his word. Even if he feels he had misspoken in public it should not be removed / hidden. I believe that @injenss was trying to prove that history has not been accurately recorded and that much has been hidden or manipulated or deleted. Like your post (which you deleted). But we’ll say no more on that.
Mar 26, 2020 1:10 PM

Mar 2008
Immahnoob said:

EDIT: Wew, I've read the thread and standards fell down so hard since I left. @Deg and @Traed are the first names I see.

You've called me a good debater (or similar wording) before back when you were more active. Hah Though yeah things are more boring now since most people can't hold any argument well and the rules are too restrive on what can be discussed and not as many interesting posters. I get the feeling your more negative view is due to the shift away from ethics and other topics into political discussion where we are more differing in some regards on those few topics you keep popping up in though it was never same on everything to begin with just similar enough on some topics we were arguing against some of the same people.

Immahnoob said:
@Tachii you mean Bloodcalibur.
Since @Katsucats did his best to admit the actorship, I'll also tell you guys one very important thing.
The only two things you guys don't know about me is that I am very damn lazy and I get bored easily.

I miss his posts

That isn't news to me.

Immahnoob said:

What still drives me sometimes to fuck with people is because I find some political leanings to just be dangerous to me and the mediums I love to consume, which is why I at least show myself from time to time (not on MAL I mean) in "debates", and not to persuade anyone, just to show dissidence, sometimes that's useful in mediums like gaming.

Which doesn't align well with some of what you've been posting on past few years. Mainly whining about immigrants even though you are one that complains about where you live more than where you came from and defending white supremacists while simultaneously denying they exist. Only thing i have seen that matches is when you post in the entertainment board about some videogame censorship or something.
Mar 26, 2020 1:45 PM

Oct 2012
Immahnoob said:
@Katsucats You know, fictional hairy armpits smell and taste like dreams.
Real life armpits taste and smell like salted onions.
Salted onions taste great chopped and fried by a debate.

Immahnoob said:

Whoa, "actorship"? First of all my dude, that's not even a word. Secondly, I'm as real as it gets. Listen. Respect is earned. If someone demonstrates to me that he/she is not capable of holding an honest intellectual conversation, then my effort is wasted. That's why I started going so aggro after xEmptiness left. I used to have a shit ton of time outlasting everyone in chat, but now I don't have the patience. I'd rather deliver my finishing blows than play nice. Let's agree to disagree? Let's not. Let's just say how much of an idiot you are for being wrong (in metaphorical language of course, because MAL mods can't ban what they can't read -- shots fired!), and then bounce.

Immahnoob said:
Well, maybe if you put up some more entertaining posts and stop dodging this @Karote girl, you wouldn't be. Smell her onions, man.

Immahnoob said:
Otherwise that's really it, the "Immahnoob persona" has always been me, I just don't fuck with people in real life as much because let's face it, just like animals don't shit where they sleep, neither do I.
You don't shit here either. You fart, and it doesn't even smell that bad.

Immahnoob said:
With time, there's really no insight to be had anymore, or at least insight that just matters to me specifically, so at some point, debates have withered out and no longer give me anymore joy. I think discussions are more interesting now, and mostly related to Anime and gaming, rather than anything "philosophical", "complex" or whatever.
Well, that's true. Just the same dumb shit over and over. The same people making the same threads. I have a pet theory (i.e. I just made this up) that @deg, @traed, @--ALEX--, et. al., are just clockwork bots that reset every year because their life missions are to permanently cosplay for Saiki Kusuo or Little Busters, or something.

Immahnoob said:
I thought what drove you were tutoring sessions. lmao. Dangerous? Stupidity is pretty dangerous, which incidentally covers the vast majority of people on the internet talking about politics. You should be desperately cloning yourself so you could be on the internet more if that were the case.

Immahnoob said:
no one's really into this anymore.
Just one more reason to not give a shit. Instead of saying 'feminazi', which was like your third favorite word, you get to say 'femicorona'. Instead of saying 'fallacy fallacy', which was like your only argument for 2 months, you get to be meta and say 'fallacy fallacy fallacy'. Just kick it up a notch.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Mar 26, 2020 1:58 PM

Oct 2017
FlowersInTheRain said:
TolkienFan365 said:

The only quibble I have with this post is that you deleted an argument that you made. A man should stand by his word. Even if he feels he had misspoken in public it should not be removed / hidden. I believe that @injenss was trying to prove that history has not been accurately recorded and that much has been hidden or manipulated or deleted. Like your post (which you deleted). But we’ll say no more on that.

Well I was stressed out with exams and just didn't feel like getting notifications or someone to maybe comment on my profile. The internet is the internet and in that mood I wanted to just take a break relax and watch anime and comment on some way less controversial threads.I would be much more up for it now lol. I know what he was trying to prove just like many ultra nationalists who are interested in history but yeah i really don't want to get more into that in this thread. The only reason I commented in this thread is to figure why anyone tagged me. So that's done.
Mar 26, 2020 2:22 PM

Apr 2012
@traed
I don't recall calling you a "good debater", and if it was in the past, that might have changed, it's very simple though, anyone can be a "debater", anyone can put up an argument and keep at it, but if you can do that, why the hell would you pick the wrong side? You're not even a devil's advocate, you actually believe your bullshit. For example. I don't remember you ever using a good source ever since I've seen you in "political discussions", or let's take it this way, you've never gotten to a conclusion yourself, instead let the media get to a conclusion and used that as evidence, to the point that even video evidence that wasn't tampered with isn't good enough for you, you'll still allow the media to take out of context shit you yourself can hear and go with it.

As for immigration, I don't remember saying anything about legal immigrants, I'm pretty sure I hate illegal immigrants although sure, I do hate low-class immigrants as well. I myself advocate against most Romanians legally going to Italy, because they're a cancer. Vetting should always be a thing.
And yes, white supremacists aren't a problem, not now, not 15 years ago.
@Katsucats
I don't like fried armpits, so I'll refuse that.
Whoa, "actorship"? First of all my dude, that's not even a word.
There are many words I don't like too (like pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis), but they exist, just like this one.

Secondly, I'm as real as it gets.
It isn't you anymore though, is it? You said it yourself that you've changed your perspective, and that's quite a perspective change as well, it's kind of an 180 degree one.
Respect is earned. If someone demonstrates to me that he/she is not capable of holding an honest intellectual conversation, then my effort is wasted. That's why I started going so aggro after xEmptiness left. I used to have a shit ton of time outlasting everyone in chat, but now I don't have the patience. I'd rather deliver my finishing blows than play nice. Let's agree to disagree? Let's not. Let's just say how much of an idiot you are for being wrong (in metaphorical language of course, because MAL mods can't ban what they can't read -- shots fired!), and then bounce.
So you're saying your patience wasn't forced then? Hard to believe now that it's gone, irreversibly gone too.
I remember being able to outlast a lot of idiots as well, the conclusion was fun, but the process? Not really that much. Then oxytocin levels dropped.
Well, maybe if you put up some more entertaining posts and stop dodging this @Karote girl, you wouldn't be. Smell her onions, man.
What even is the subject of this debate with @Karote? Feminism again? Please.
You want me to woo the feminist cat lover and bring her back to real life?
Yeah, I don't shit anymore, I admit, this coronavirus gave me quite a bit of problems with my bowel movements, having no way to go outside and all, although my farts can take down a rhino for sure, the fermenting shit helps the whole process.
Well, that's true. Just the same dumb shit over and over. The same people making the same threads. I have a pet theory (i.e. I just made this up) that @deg, @traed, @--ALEX--, et. al., are just clockwork bots that reset every year because their life missions are to permanently cosplay for Saiki Kusuo or Little Busters, or something.
Imagine that, from my old contacts on MAL, one of them is actually a trap, I wanted to mention that because the only thing I remember from Little Busters is the cute girls. I was sad once that Alex no longer speaks to me though. He's on some fervent holy quest to defeat the evil that is Trump, or some shit.
But considering that someone with dementia won the nomination for the democrats instead of at least a sane, but communist geriatric, I'm not sure what he wants to do next. Hopefully, it'll be glorious, maybe assassination attempts?
As for the other two, just look at them here, it's enough to give them a look to see what's wrong, after all these years.
I thought what drove you were tutoring sessions. lmao.
This inside joke'll never end, will it? I've left that life for good, man.
Dangerous? Stupidity is pretty dangerous, which incidentally covers the vast majority of people on the internet talking about politics. You should be desperately cloning yourself so you could be on the internet more if that were the case.
I should have gotten into livestreaming, then maybe I would have had an army of wannabes swarming Twitter, Resetera and other garbage sites. I doubt you would have liked that, you wouldn't have anymore e-thots for me to woo for you as your wingman.
Just one more reason to not give a shit. Instead of saying 'feminazi', which was like your third favorite word, you get to say 'femicorona'. Instead of saying 'fallacy fallacy', which was like your only argument for 2 months, you get to be meta and say 'fallacy fallacy fallacy'. Just kick it up a notch.
I'm far too old for this shit, besides that, I want to just sit back and watch how the coronavirus kills half the population.

Autocrat said:
Mar 26, 2020 2:42 PM

Dec 2014
@Katsucats @Immahnoob I'm really wondering if you guys really are referring to the same person while talking about me, or if you guys are confusing with someone else c:

PS: Wow, how arent I invited to this?
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Mar 26, 2020 3:34 PM

Oct 2012
Immahnoob said:
@Katsucats
I don't like fried armpits, so I'll refuse that.
Whoa, "actorship"? First of all my dude, that's not even a word.
There are many words I don't like too (like pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis), but they exist, just like this one.
You don't have to add a "ship" to every word to sound more academic. Actor is the noun. The verb is acting. The act of acting is an act.

Immahnoob said:
Secondly, I'm as real as it gets.
It isn't you anymore though, is it? You said it yourself that you've changed your perspective, and that's quite a perspective change as well, it's kind of an 180 degree one.
I'm not sure what you're referring to, that I took down some bit shots in the past and don't anymore because I'm the biggest there is?

Immahnoob said:
Respect is earned. If someone demonstrates to me that he/she is not capable of holding an honest intellectual conversation, then my effort is wasted. That's why I started going so aggro after xEmptiness left. I used to have a shit ton of time outlasting everyone in chat, but now I don't have the patience. I'd rather deliver my finishing blows than play nice. Let's agree to disagree? Let's not. Let's just say how much of an idiot you are for being wrong (in metaphorical language of course, because MAL mods can't ban what they can't read -- shots fired!), and then bounce.
So you're saying your patience wasn't forced then? Hard to believe now that it's gone, irreversibly gone too.
I remember being able to outlast a lot of idiots as well, the conclusion was fun, but the process? Not really that much. Then oxytocin levels dropped.
There's better things in life. I used to really think I could make a difference. But there's a million idiots online, and I don't have a million years to live. It's like whack-a-mole. I hit one down, another pops up, or the same mole pops up and acts like it never happened. The same 'objectivity' thread pops up every 2 weeks. Do I have to reiterate my argument against objective anime analysis? No. I get to the point. Chop chop chop. I'm not anyone's teacher. Pay me.

Immahnoob said:
What even is the subject of this debate with @Karote? Feminism again? Please.
You want me to woo the feminist cat lover and bring her back to real life?
She wants to be included. I'm doing everyone a favor.

Immahnoob said:
Yeah, I don't shit anymore, I admit, this coronavirus gave me quite a bit of problems with my bowel movements, having no way to go outside and all, although my farts can take down a rhino for sure, the fermenting shit helps the whole process.
Imagine that, from my old contacts on MAL, one of them is actually a trap, I wanted to mention that because the only thing I remember from Little Busters is the cute girls. I was sad once that Alex no longer speaks to me though. He's on some fervent holy quest to defeat the evil that is Trump, or some shit.
But considering that someone with dementia won the nomination for the democrats instead of at least a sane, but communist geriatric, I'm not sure what he wants to do next. Hopefully, it'll be glorious, maybe assassination attempts?
As for the other two, just look at them here, it's enough to give them a look to see what's wrong, after all these years.
Yeah. I'm still a liberal because I believe there are certain functions that the government should have. But let's not pretend there isn't a clusterfuck in the way the government is. The US political system is a sham, and I don't see why I would devote my life toward idiots who wouldn't even thank me. I have other (technological) visions for how to contribute to the world and leave my mark though. On the other hand, Alex... not sure why you'd want to talk to a one-track personality. If there's anyone you could fit neatly into a box -- label it "Freethought Atheist Men's Rights" -- that's who it would be. You could type those words into YouTube and all the videos that pop up accurately summarizes everything Alex ever talked about.

Immahnoob said:
I thought what drove you were tutoring sessions. lmao.
This inside joke'll never end, will it? I've left that life for good, man.
RIP. Dreams only last so long, eh?

Immahnoob said:
Dangerous? Stupidity is pretty dangerous, which incidentally covers the vast majority of people on the internet talking about politics. You should be desperately cloning yourself so you could be on the internet more if that were the case.
I should have gotten into livestreaming, then maybe I would have had an army of wannabes swarming Twitter, Resetera and other garbage sites. I doubt you would have liked that, you wouldn't have anymore e-thots for me to woo for you as your wingman.
The only girl on MAL that ever wanted me was my ex. On the other hand, there are a number of people here for you ;)

Immahnoob said:
I'm far too old for this shit, besides that, I want to just sit back and watch how the coronavirus kills half the population.
Damn, Immahnoob grew out of both tutoring and calling out fallacies? Is he even the same person anymore?

Karote said:
@Katsucats @Immahnoob I'm really wondering if you guys really are referring to the same person while talking about me, or if you guys are confusing with someone else c:

PS: Wow, how arent I invited to this?
Give him your best, most triggering feminist argument. Now's your chance! Picture everything you ever wanted to say to that "There are only 2 genders, prove me wrong" guy and lay it out. How long Immahnoob sticks around is in your hands :)

P.S. Immahnoob, your signature is so real, because Autocrat never said shit. LOL
katsucatsMar 26, 2020 3:37 PM
THE CHAT CLUB.
Mar 26, 2020 3:50 PM

Apr 2012
@katsucats
You don't have to add a "ship" to every word to sound more academic. Actor is the noun. The verb is acting. The act of acting is an act.

Don't worry, I just like the greatship of great sounding words.
I'm not sure what you're referring to, that I took down some bit shots in the past and don't anymore because I'm the biggest there is?
I avoid arrogance because it's just ugly, man. But sure, you can have that title. The "Immahnoob persona" needs a spotlight, not complete dominance.
There's better things in life. I used to really think I could make a difference. But there's a million idiots online, and I don't have a million years to live. It's like whack-a-mole. I hit one down, another pops up, or the same mole pops up and acts like it never happened. The same 'objectivity' thread pops up every 2 weeks. Do I have to reiterate my argument against objective anime analysis? No. I get to the point. Chop chop chop. I'm not anyone's teacher. Pay me.
You could make a template, that'll fix everything. Anyway, what are you even discussing then? What exactly is there new for you and interesting?
You're one big fan of intersectionality, aren't you? You're the Onions, for the feminists.
Yeah. I'm still a liberal because I believe there are certain functions that the government should have. But let's not pretend there isn't a clusterfuck in the way the government is.
At least there are several opinions flying around in the government right now. I'm not even sure what's going on, is the US going to go back to work or are they going to still be isolated? Is the economy dying and should I buy the dips like some retard once told me? I'm not sure.
On the other hand, Alex... not sure why you'd want to talk to a one-track personality.
He found my weakness, ignoring me exactly when his dreams are shattered and I can't get a response from him to know if he's still fighting the "good fight" or not.
Lolis are just better.
The only girl on MAL that ever wanted me was my ex. On the other hand, there are a number of people here for you ;)
You're swinging a bag of coke in front of a crack addict.
Damn, Immahnoob grew out of both tutoring and calling out fallacies? Is he even the same person anymore?
See? I'm not the same person anymore, I've clearly evolved, now I just let others call out my fallacies then I tell them how they're wrong about the usage of fallacies.
P.S. Immahnoob, your signature is so real, because Autocrat never said shit. LOL
He said something about Hitler being good once, but either I'm an idiot and I don't understand how the forum signature works, or this shitty site is like 40 years old and it can't fit a fucking column.

Also, this image fits this thread perfectly:
ImmahnoobMar 26, 2020 3:54 PM

Autocrat said:
Mar 26, 2020 6:00 PM

Dec 2014
@Katsucats Fine thanks for the idea,

@Immahnoob Noob, there are more than 2 genders and multiple sexes.

Also abortion is fine on the 9th month, but I think you're fine with that too.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Mar 26, 2020 6:07 PM

Jun 2008
Threads like this is are the epitome of online self-gratification.

Imagine for one second debating anons on a cartoon site and claiming to be "good" at it.

Mar 26, 2020 7:06 PM

Mar 2008
Immahnoob said:
@traed
I don't recall calling you a "good debater", and if it was in the past, that might have changed, it's very simple though, anyone can be a "debater", anyone can put up an argument and keep at it, but if you can do that, why the hell would you pick the wrong side? You're not even a devil's advocate, you actually believe your bullshit. For example. I don't remember you ever using a good source ever since I've seen you in "political discussions", or let's take it this way, you've never gotten to a conclusion yourself, instead let the media get to a conclusion and used that as evidence, to the point that even video evidence that wasn't tampered with isn't good enough for you, you'll still allow the media to take out of context shit you yourself can hear and go with it.

As for immigration, I don't remember saying anything about legal immigrants, I'm pretty sure I hate illegal immigrants although sure, I do hate low-class immigrants as well. I myself advocate against most Romanians legally going to Italy, because they're a cancer. Vetting should always be a thing.
And yes, white supremacists aren't a problem, not now, not 15 years ago.

I am not sure if you said debate or good at arguing against people or whatever. I only recall it because I didn't expect it from you and I brought it up because I find the shift back again funny it coincides with your own decline. You don't seem to recall my stances and views on many things it seems since we have had times we had similarish views. For something you more recently brought up by you I am not for censoring out sexuality and violence from games and anime which is most likely what you were refering to in your post somewhere in the thread. So we don't differ on that for example. Though you should realize someone having a different opinion from you doesn't mean they are always the one in the wrong no matter how much you want to believe you're always right. My sources are usually news sites that are well credited for accuracy or I use scientific papers from their source. I only use other sources if I can't find anything else and if there is some video or photo or something to back it up or I just am forward with it and say i dont know if the source is reliable or not in order to see if anyone can back it up or dispell it. I actually do play devil's advocate sometimes but it's not always my default so sometimes I am for something or sometimes I am just trying to get peopletto understand the view better even if I am not really for it or sometimes I have no opinion and understand both sides. It just depends on the topic and who I'm arguing against. For you to say I use the media to draw a conclusion is just something you're assuming. Often but not always I make my own conclusions and find media to help save me the effort of trying to explain it especially if it's someone stubborn. I don't have any go to sources. If I just went by media I would regularly check only a limited number of sites and written by a limited number of reporters and authors which I don't do. I also often do bring up what may have happened before filming in a video but sometimes that doesn't make something on video better which just makes for a moot point. Maybe you have me confused for someone else such as yourself. I do recall you claiming with no evidence and despite evidence to the contrary in photograph and reports from her family on what the medics have said you claiming that girl killed by vehicular homicide in Charlottesville Virginia by a white supremacist like those you claim don't exist and aren't a problem and claimed she had merely died of a heart attack from being fat and the autopsy supports that isn't the case and the person responsible was found guilty in court and pleated guilty to hate crimes even. Of course at the time you also conveniently ignored other people injured by the same person several of which caught on video. Can't be arsed to find those posts but someone can look if they want to find it.

You were going on about refugees a lot. Which are legal immigrants. Maybe you're counting them as the low class. Wouldn't that include yourself? Not financially as I assume your job pays decent but rather character wise. I mean you are a self proclaimed sociopath afterall.

If you applied your standards you do to white supremacists unbiasedly you should be arguing Islamic extremism isn't a problem either. Not saying white supremacists are the biggest problem out there though. They tend to be too dumb or sloppy to be able to pull off anything all that big but they do try now and then.

mmahnoob said:
But cisidering that someone with dementia won the nomination for the democrats instead of at least a sane, but communist geriatric, I'm not sure what he wants to do next. Hopefully, it'll be glorious, maybe assassination attempts?

He didn't though. More than half the states didn't even vote yet last I checked. Elections were delayed and the virus scare may have changed some people's minds. Biden is only in a modest lead that could easily be overturned. It will come down to whatever the next debate is maybe. Hard to say. I never liked Biden. Also no Bernie isn't a communist in any common meaning of it. How can so many people be so uneducated on ideology?

And yet you're still popping in and out of MAL posting the same tired old memes you've used for years. Kek
traedMar 26, 2020 7:19 PM
Mar 26, 2020 7:32 PM

Oct 2012
Immahnoob said:
@katsucats

Don't worry, I just like the greatship of great sounding words.
I avoid arrogance because it's just ugly, man. But sure, you can have that title. The "Immahnoob persona" needs a spotlight, not complete dominance.
I'm not interested in a title, I just am what I am.

Immahnoob said:
You could make a template, that'll fix everything. Anyway, what are you even discussing then? What exactly is there new for you and interesting?
To be honest, nothing much. I see something once in a while and say what's on my mind. I exercise no tact, so it's not surprising that they're offended at being challenged.

Immahnoob said:
You're one big fan of intersectionality, aren't you? You're the Onions, for the feminists.
Yeah. I'm still a liberal because I believe there are certain functions that the government should have. But let's not pretend there isn't a clusterfuck in the way the government is.
At least there are several opinions flying around in the government right now. I'm not even sure what's going on, is the US going to go back to work or are they going to still be isolated? Is the economy dying and should I buy the dips like some retard once told me? I'm not sure.
I wouldn't. Not sure what's with the idiots who think a stimulus package could help at this point. There's a lot of hurt going around with the isolation, people losing their jobs, can't pay rent, small businesses can't sustain. And despite what President Trump said about Easter, the numbers show the coronavirus is nowhere near the peak. And we don't have anywhere near hospital capacity. We're still at the beginning of this coronavirus show. It ain't going nowhere.

Immahnoob said:
On the other hand, Alex... not sure why you'd want to talk to a one-track personality.
He found my weakness, ignoring me exactly when his dreams are shattered and I can't get a response from him to know if he's still fighting the "good fight" or not.
Lolis are just better.
You're swinging a bag of coke in front of a crack addict.
I guess I am a drug pedoler.

--ALEX-- said:

Imagine for one second debating anons on a cartoon site and claiming to be "good" at it.
Imagine spamming the same political viewpoints on a cartoon site for years and never evolving.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Mar 26, 2020 7:50 PM

Oct 2012
traed said:
He didn't though. More than half the states didn't even vote yet last I checked. Elections were delayed and the virus scare may have changed some people's minds. Biden is only in a modest lead that could easily be overturned. It will come down to whatever the next debate is maybe. Hard to say. I never liked Biden. Also no Bernie isn't a communist in any common meaning of it. How can so many people be so uneducated on ideology?
You think so? No one's watching those debates anymore. With two old white men on the stage, America once again proved its dominant narrative. If anything, and as with any kind of fear, the coronavirus will make knees weak like mom's spaghetti, and make people turn to Biden for stability. Trump will probably win 2020. And for the first time, I couldn't give a shit if he does. The liberal machine is still shooting down the UBI in lieu of bureaucratic means tested approaches that target a narrow subset of individuals and ignores everyone else. The progressives are still being moralist, entitled gatekeepers, using "privilege" as a propaganda piece. The future of the Democratic party is stuck between the "let's do further studies on mari-joo-wanna to see if it's safe while we sell tobacco and jail black people" Biden wing, and the "I can't even associate with Bernie anymore because he accepted Joe Rogan's endorsement" AOC wing. To me, they're two different kinds of ignorant radicalism, probably better than the party of "fuck it" to the right, but... fuck it. :/
THE CHAT CLUB.
Mar 26, 2020 8:24 PM

Mar 2008
katsucats said:
traed said:
You think so? No one's watching those debates anymore. With two old white men on the stage, America once again proved its dominant narrative. If anything, and as with any kind of fear, the coronavirus will make knees weak like mom's spaghetti, and make people turn to Biden for stability. Trump will probably win 2020. And for the first time, I couldn't give a shit if he does. The liberal machine is still shooting down the UBI in lieu of bureaucratic means tested approaches that target a narrow subset of individuals and ignores everyone else. The progressives are still being moralist, entitled gatekeepers, using "privilege" as a propaganda piece. The future of the Democratic party is stuck between the "let's do further studies on mari-joo-wanna to see if it's safe while we sell tobacco and jail black people" Biden wing, and the "I can't even associate with Bernie anymore because he accepted Joe Rogan's endorsement" AOC wing. To me, they're two different kinds of ignorant radicalism, probably better than the party of "fuck it" to the right, but... fuck it. :/

Yeah they maybe aren't watching the debates themselves but they will get snippets from it and maybe some quick public statements that also may influence them. Though not before covid-19 cools down some or rather people just stop caring to keep up since it has everyone's focus to the point it doesnt seem anyone is paying attention to other news. Sure you do make a fair point about seeking stability in the familiar but I expect Biden to have a decent chance of saying something that rubs people the wrong way if he were prompted with the right question. He's had a habbit of poorly wording things and getting mad at voters that question his stances. I cant really call it at this stage, I just don't like seeing people act like it's already written in stone.
Mar 26, 2020 9:26 PM

Oct 2012
traed said:
katsucats said:

Yeah they maybe aren't watching the debates themselves but they will get snippets from it and maybe some quick public statements that also may influence them. Though not before covid-19 cools down some or rather people just stop caring to keep up since it has everyone's focus to the point it doesnt seem anyone is paying attention to other news. Sure you do make a fair point about seeking stability in the familiar but I expect Biden to have a decent chance of saying something that rubs people the wrong way if he were prompted with the right question. He's had a habbit of poorly wording things and getting mad at voters that question his stances. I cant really call it at this stage, I just don't like seeing people act like it's already written in stone.
I don't know. I feel like it's done. All the other political candidates have endorsed Biden. Even Andrew Yang. Most of the incumbents in the Party has endorsed Biden. And the superdelegates certainly will as well. They endorsed him despite knowing his propensity for gaffes, and the likelihood that he's in some early stage dementia. They endorsed him because of Bernie Sanders. And even though I would have preferred Bernie, I don't think it's constructive to blanket attack the upper class and drive a wedge in a class war. I think it sets a dangerous precedent. And many in the emboldened progressive movement have already begun their privilege shouting match.

And the thing is even if -- by a miracle -- Bernie does win this, considering how the entire machine endorsed Biden, it's not going to sit well with a lot of people. Despite Democrats saying that the most important issue is to beat Trump, there is already a split. Some people won't support Bernie no matter what. Some people won't support Biden no matter what. The momentum is dead. And in the moment Trump fucked up the coronavirus response, the Democratic House didn't show their leadership to push forward new ideas. They responded with petty attacks and grandstanding on the stimulus package. The Washington Post, MSNBC, The Atlantic, etc., are still on their repetitive Trump low blows. He deserves it. But diehard liberals are getting tired of hearing it. They make Fox News blush. The momentum is dead. The coronavirus should've been a huge problem for Trump's only trophy: the economy. But Nancy Pelosi just played the same old card that she did in the impeachment trial, hoping to score political points against the enemy, but hopelessly out of touch. I think Americans are fatigued at all the bullshit and I would be surprised if voter turnout is even at average levels.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Mar 27, 2020 2:12 AM

Apr 2012
@Traed, you already bored me. I've read halfway and stopped.

You're basically Biden's copy, you don't remember, you don't know and you can't use punctuation. Got it.

Autocrat said:
Mar 27, 2020 3:24 PM

Mar 2008
@Immahboob
I had a feeling you wouldn't read it. Lol No, I used punctuation. I didn't do paragraphs though if that's what you meant. If I missed some commas and apostrophes I don't really care.
Mar 27, 2020 6:42 PM

Jun 2008
katsucats said:
--ALEX-- said:

Imagine spamming the same political viewpoints on a cartoon site for years and never evolving.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't understand my political viewpoints, even with the YEARS of spamming I've been apparently doing.

And just to be fair....I rarely actually "debate" people when it comes to politics because it's almost as useful as debating people on religion...people are dead set on their beliefs no matter what.

Usually I say what I gotta say and I'll respond to some people if I feel like it, but that's about it.

Hell, I'd rather debate on why Momo is a such a fuckable waifu....pretty sure that has waaaay more merit than any political "debate".
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

27 by Dracowyn »»
2 hours ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

23 by Ejrodiew »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
4 hours ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.