Forum Settings
Forums

How Much Of A Nice/Rude Person Do You Believe That You've Grown Up To Become Desuwu?~☆♡

New
Oct 19, 2019 6:00 PM

Oct 2018
Answer the question above with the best of your knowledge.
Recently I've had my cruel mood swings though I make sure to apologize for my wrong doings sooner or later and make sure not to do the same sadistic behaviors to that individual again.

Edit: I posted in the wrong section, my bad. @fancyjasper please move it to Casual Discussion when ya get a chance, thank you in advance and gomenasai.
L0LlOct 19, 2019 6:11 PM

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Oct 19, 2019 6:07 PM

May 2014
Thread moved from Manga discussion
Oct 19, 2019 6:41 PM

Sep 2019
Pretty damn nice, if I may say so myself. Woah, would you look at that. I could say so myself. How nice of me.

I am a god

Even though I'm a man of god

My whole life in the hand of god

So y'all better quit playing with god

Oct 19, 2019 6:59 PM

Mar 2019
I am very opinionated and can be very blunt about those opinions to an extent where some people might think I'm rude. Sometimes I say things by accident that people think are rude because I can be a bit too honest. I really don't ever try to be rude to someone unless they are rude to me first though. In real life I'm pretty laid back and easy going. If people look past my initial awkwardness and opinionated nature, a lot of them have said I'm really easy to talk to. I may be opinionated but unless someone holds those opinions against me and attacks me for them, I generally accept people and will be friends with them no matter what their opinions are.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Sep 2014
nice when i have to be rude when i have to be. definitely not too much of a nice soyboy. more like the slightly rude but deep down nice handsome badass male character.
Oct 19, 2019 7:17 PM

Nov 2016
Definetly a nice person irl, but I want to change so I can be overall nice but rude when I need to be rude.
Oct 19, 2019 7:18 PM

Aug 2009
Nicer than I used to be (since I rather not get banned since I give the site $3 a month for no good reason other than "just because"), but can still be an asshole when the opportunity arises.

Oct 19, 2019 7:26 PM

Jan 2009
i try to be nice as much as possible i view myself like a lesser evil because i got intrusive thoughts alone that are fucking evil

so like Ryu in Street Fighter Zero anime movie said "i fight myself since myself is the greatest enemy" the inner demon that is Evil Ryu
Oct 19, 2019 8:33 PM

Sep 2019
I'm a pretty nice person, probably too nice actually. If I'm angry I tend to hold it in, so everyone who knows me tells me I shouldn't be scared to tell people off. If I'm rude, it's never intentional.
Oct 20, 2019 10:42 AM

Sep 2007
I used to think I'm like Suzutsuki Kanade, but that's probably changed now.
Nek0Oct 20, 2019 10:56 AM

Oct 20, 2019 10:45 AM

Jun 2009
I find it difficult to be rude even when I have to lol. I kinda feel bad about the other person even when they are the as~hole.
Oct 20, 2019 1:14 PM

Jun 2019
I'm probably too nice but that's how I make money, so it's a far trade if you ask me.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Oct 21, 2019 1:42 AM
Aug 2016
Never thought of how nice or rude I would become after growing up, but I think things turned out pretty well.
Oct 21, 2019 6:43 AM

Mar 2018
For as long as I've known of my existence I've been a really nice and kind person but that's until I'm not.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 21, 2019 7:38 PM

Jul 2016
I've returned to truest form loving attention on me like before I was a teenager.
Oct 21, 2019 7:41 PM

Oct 2018
FacelessVixen said:
Nicer than I used to be (since I rather not get banned since I give the site $3 a month for no good reason other than "just because"), but can still be an asshole when the opportunity arises.
I haven't seen ya be an asshole other than prob sacrificing someone at that one ''you can only save 1 person'' thread eehee..

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Oct 21, 2019 7:48 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aug 2018
I'm the nicest person there is and there will ever be.
Oct 21, 2019 8:27 PM

Jul 2014
My friends and people around me tells me Im too frank with my words and actions so to a degree maybe Im still a dick lol. Im not really good with sugar coating my words.
Oct 21, 2019 9:33 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I've been pretty non-confrontational for a lot of my life.

In the last maybe three years, I've become a lot more outspoken, sassy, and frank. Like, I'd say what I'd need to say without too much regard for other people's feelings.

Recently, I've realized that my behavior has been hurting people and serves no one. In one instance, the last thing someone got from me before they died was just a pissy attitude... and I only learned about it after, but they were really hurting before they died.

I've been going about things differently. You can say what you need to say and not be downright mean and unapproachable while doing it. I've never considered myself to be an edgelord, but you can be an edgelord and still be a nice person too.

I'm still growing.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Oct 21, 2019 9:49 PM

Jun 2016
Nice to people I consider family/friends/acquaintences, quiet and reserved to normies, a proud asshole online
Oct 21, 2019 10:10 PM

Mar 2019
-Stray said:
My friends and people around me tells me Im too frank with my words and actions so to a degree maybe Im still a dick lol. Im not really good with sugar coating my words.

Swiggy said:

In the last maybe three years, I've become a lot more outspoken, sassy, and frank. Like, I'd say what I'd need to say without too much regard for other people's feelings.

Recently, I've realized that my behavior has been hurting people and serves no one. In one instance, the last thing someone got from me before they died was just a pissy attitude... and I only learned about it after, but they were really hurting before they died.

I've been going about things differently. You can say what you need to say and not be downright mean and unapproachable while doing it. I've never considered myself to be an edgelord, but you can be an edgelord and still be a nice person too.

I'm still growing.

I think the three of us are in a similar position as far as this goes.

The main reason why I do it even if some people think it makes me rude is because I think it will help people to be desensitized to opinions that deeply contrast with their own. You can only get shocked by an opinion so many times before it sounds relatively normal and doesn't make much of an impression on you anymore. I think if you are shocked by certain opinions, that's inherently a bad thing and you should learn not to be. Once opinions no longer shock you, you either learn to engage the people who have them more rationally, or you simply learn to ignore it. But it is when people are shocked by certain opinions and are afraid of hearing them that they behave maliciously towards those who have them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2019 10:42 PM

Sep 2019
I've definitely become too nice because I'm afraid of people and have resting bitch face so I try to be overly nice to compensate. Once people figure it out they walk allllll over me. I literally have people who think I'm their best friend, yet I can't stand them because I'm afraid to say no to hanging out with them and making them feel bad. (I only dislike them becausr they're mean to others and have "I can never be wrong" syndrome. Its not even because I just find them annoying) meanwhile growing up I was a massive bitch and thought I was the shit lol.
I'm totally non confrentational and when people insult me I kind of just take it because I'm afraid they'll be upset.
I literally don't even dislike YouTube videos because I'm afraid to hurt the uploaders feelings. Its either I like or don't interact
Oct 21, 2019 11:14 PM

Jan 2019
Im generally a nice person but I really love making stupid people feel more stupid. Cause I hate them. Ugh, now I seem like a real asshole.
Oct 22, 2019 12:08 AM

May 2013
Well I think I still have the ability to communicate with people effectively and create connections of the heart soo overall I'm a super nice guy :D

Not that I don't have my rude side, or that I'm not an all original rudeboy skanker ;)
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Oct 22, 2019 12:14 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Ryuk9428 said:
-Stray said:

Swiggy said:

I'm still growing.

I think the three of us are in a similar position as far as this goes.

The main reason why I do it even if some people think it makes me rude is because I think it will help people to be desensitized to opinions that deeply contrast with their own. You can only get shocked by an opinion so many times before it sounds relatively normal and doesn't make much of an impression on you anymore. I think if you are shocked by certain opinions, that's inherently a bad thing and you should learn not to be. Once opinions no longer shock you, you either learn to engage the people who have them more rationally, or you simply learn to ignore it. But it is when people are shocked by certain opinions and are afraid of hearing them that they behave maliciously towards those who have them.

Not that there aren't people who will fly off the handle just because someone has a different opinion than them, but I feel like a large part of the 'folks thinking others are rude for their opinions' thing might come from how the opinion is being stated as well. Also time and place. At least I feel that's why I can come off as rude.

I'm all for people learning about opinions outside of their comfort zone. Some people can't fathom the idea of multiple perspectives existing because they've only been surrounded by whatever the majority opinion is within their environment.

However, I don't think one can expect to tame humans to react the way one wants them to. We can hope people will react in a rational and calm manner to whatever it is we say or do, but we really can't control that no matter how much we've tried to desensitize them.
Still, if you feel that it works for you or makes an impact then hey, keep at it!

LilPinkKay said:
I've definitely become too nice because I'm afraid of people and have resting bitch face so I try to be overly nice to compensate. Once people figure it out they walk allllll over me. I literally have people who think I'm their best friend, yet I can't stand them because I'm afraid to say no to hanging out with them and making them feel bad. (I only dislike them becausr they're mean to others and have "I can never be wrong" syndrome. Its not even because I just find them annoying) meanwhile growing up I was a massive bitch and thought I was the shit lol.
I'm totally non confrentational and when people insult me I kind of just take it because I'm afraid they'll be upset.
I literally don't even dislike YouTube videos because I'm afraid to hurt the uploaders feelings. Its either I like or don't interact
Oh shoot. Except for the "I was a massive bitch and thought I was the shit " part, your current self sounds a lot like my past self.;; Like, right down to the "people who think I'm their best friend, yet I can't stand them" part.
Just be careful. Don't be afraid to set some boundaries. You can do so without burning bridges, it just takes some thought sometimes!
SwiggyOct 22, 2019 2:07 AM

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 36 minutes ago

2 by deg »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

27 by KitsuFrost »»
32 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

44 by Vampire_Lord »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

30 by deg »»
2 hours ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

32 by Spunkert »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.