Forums
New
Jul 16, 2019 10:07 PM
Jul 2018
I have:

-ADD
-APD (Auditory Processing Disorder)
-Social anxiety (to a degree)

Maybe it doesn't count, but I have some symptoms of autism: I'm unable to be flexible in a social setting, and I can barely read social cues.
removed-userJul 16, 2019 10:15 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 16, 2019 10:13 PM

Jan 2009
mental disorders only? APD as in Antisocial Personality Disorder? now i understand your forum experiences more

i got clinically diagnose of (paranoid) schizophrenia (and undiagnose intrusive thoughts my pdoc is not a great one but good enough though)

Jul 16, 2019 10:15 PM
Jul 2018
deg said:
mental disorders only? APD as in Antisocial Personality Disorder? now i understand your forum experiences more

i got clinically diagnose of (paranoid) schizophrenia (and undiagnose intrusive thoughts my pdoc is not a great one but good enough though)

My bad. I thought APD only refereed to Auditory Processing Disorder, which is what I have.
Jul 16, 2019 10:17 PM

Jan 2009
HopefulNihilist said:
deg said:

My bad. I thought APD only refereed to Auditory Processing Disorder, which is what I have.

lol i take back what i said there then
Jul 16, 2019 10:19 PM
Jul 2018
deg said:
HopefulNihilist said:

lol i take back what i said there then

Oh yeah, one more thing to clarify: I wasn't only referring to mental disorders.
Jul 16, 2019 10:46 PM

Jan 2009
welp in order of annoyance
- chronic stress (due to mental issues) that worsen a lot of health problems i got (both physical and mental)
- hyperhidrosis (but maybe cause by my bad mental health)
- obesity (possible diabetes too lazy to get diagnose yet)
- hay fever
- insomnia (something new just few months ago)
- minor various digestive problems
- minor skin problems

im just happy if i ever reach 50 or more years at this point lol
Jul 17, 2019 1:14 AM

May 2013
ermehgerd ah caint stop wackin it!!! XD
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 17, 2019 5:21 AM

Aug 2018
So far I'm aware from:

- somewhere on the autistic spectrum aka. 'Ass Burgers' (for reference South Park season 15, episode 8)
- social anxiety
- Every now and then I have insomnia troubles aswell.
- Factor V Leiden (a blood clotting disorder)
Timz0rJul 17, 2019 5:30 AM
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Jul 17, 2019 6:48 AM
Jul 2019
I take medication for ADHD and anxiety/depression. Hoping to ween off of these at some point, but dealing with some pretty high stress levels right now.

Also have a tendency to self-medicate with alcohol, and my bro-in-law does so without apology. I've recommended some inpatienttreatment for him it is so bad.

In my work, I see a lot of these issues as described in the original post. Sad thing is that many people do not believe these are real and blame those who struggle with them.
Jul 17, 2019 6:53 AM

Dec 2016
I can sexualize anything. Like, I was at a restaurant the other day and I was going by the desert bar or whatever and they had this pound cake, you know with the little hole? I was like, is this some kind of invitation? You really want to do this right here?
Jul 17, 2019 7:19 AM

Oct 2012
Well my mental issues are undiagnosed but I at the least have horrible anxiety.

Aside from that I have been diagnosed with ibs and chronic pain so that's fun
Jul 17, 2019 7:39 AM
May 2019
Depression and social anxiety from time to time sometimes I can get all hyperactive for no reason as well.
Jul 17, 2019 7:59 AM
Jul 2018
HopefulNihilist said:
I have:

-ADD
-APD (Auditory Processing Disorder)
-Social anxiety (to a degree)

Maybe it doesn't count, but I have some symptoms of autism: I'm unable to be flexible in a social setting, and I can barely read social cues.

I think, I get some of your former posts better now.

Tbh I was seriously scared of therapists due some experiences in my childhood and teenage time with different therapists, who made me feel much worse. Now, I feel like it's a block in me that's hindering me to get over this dumb fear and open up to a therapist.

I assume some kind of "mild" PTSD, depression and anxiety. Although I've seen that such things are way worse for others and I can actually manage my daily-life and social contacts well, so others, who don't know me well, won't get the idea. Although too much social interactions are exhausting, but also because I'm plain and simply a little bit introverted.
There happened some not so good stuff in my childhood and teensge years in my family and part wise in school. I notice how it still follows me in different ways.
I kinda treat myself and try to reflect the stuff I do, think and feel. First reason is to make feel myself better and the second reason is that people, who have unresolved problems tend to hurt others, because of that and I want to avoid being an asshole as much as possible.

Physically, I'm fine overall or I know I shouldn't complain. I have a bad eye sight and much worse eye-hand-foot-cordination, but in daily life, I can override it in some ways.
And regular migraine attacks. I often get headache and I can "ignore" this, but I rarely can ignore migraine.
removed-userJul 17, 2019 8:02 AM
Jul 17, 2019 4:13 PM
Jul 2018
I've been diagnosed with bipolar and PTSD. Hallucinations from time to time and unpredictable highs and lows. It's debilitating.

It's rough. I feel I'll never belong anywhere. It sometimes leads to suicidal thoughts. On the flip side, I also get thoughts of inflicting pain and destruction. My sleeping patterns are not good.

With medication and help, I've gotten better I guess. One step at a time. You know gathering knowledge and understand how people work can help with that.
Jul 17, 2019 4:59 PM

Sep 2017
I think I just suffer from an annoying social anxiety, but that's all, besies that I'm all good
Jul 17, 2019 5:09 PM

Feb 2019
I treated anxiety/panic disorder for six months with meds, now I feel much, much better. I still suffer from random spurs of insomnia, but I have been able to manage it on my own.
Jul 17, 2019 5:31 PM

Mar 2019
Sleep rhythm disorder — thence I'm still awake at 02:29 local time with no plans of going to bed for the next 6 hours at least.

Apart from that I'm also apparently dyslexic but this really only shows up with handwriting whereof I often realize not even that it is writing and don't think about why there are weird swirly lines; print is perfectly easy for me to read unless it's a funny.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Jul 17, 2019 5:41 PM

Jan 2009
Soverign said:
I can sexualize anything. Like, I was at a restaurant the other day and I was going by the desert bar or whatever and they had this pound cake, you know with the little hole? I was like, is this some kind of invitation? You really want to do this right here?

sounds like omnisexual and is that considered a disorder? lol

EDIT:

maybe hypersexuality fits more well here but needs more context than that
degJul 17, 2019 5:48 PM
Jul 17, 2019 6:40 PM

Aug 2018
deg said:

EDIT:

You can also call it 'raging hormones'. I'm sure everyone had once a period like that.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Jul 17, 2019 6:42 PM

Jan 2009
Timz0r said:
deg said:

EDIT:

You can also call it 'raging hormones'. I'm sure everyone had once a period like that.

well the user that i quoted is an old person in real life just like me so he is out of that teenage phase for a long time now
Jul 17, 2019 6:48 PM

Aug 2018
deg said:
Timz0r said:

well the user that i quoted is an old person in real life just like me so he is out of that teenage phase for a long time now

Oh I see. I didn't knew, so it could have been a possibillity. Dang. My bad.
Jul 17, 2019 7:16 PM

Jun 2016
The only "problem" I have is that I'm addicted to alcohol and it's affected my life detrimentally.
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Jul 17, 2019 11:04 PM

Jan 2017
my life is in disorder
does that count?
Jul 17, 2019 11:30 PM

Feb 2008
None as far as I'm aware. Mental disorders are more an angsty teen sort of thing which you grow out of.
Jul 17, 2019 11:32 PM
Jul 2018
Veronin said:
None as far as I'm aware. Mental disorders are more an angsty teen sort of thing which you grow out of.

There is no such thing as "growing out of" mental disorders: mental disorders stick with you for life.
Jul 17, 2019 11:37 PM

Apr 2015
Veronin said:
Mental disorders are more an angsty teen sort of thing which you grow out of.

Please don't tell me you're being serious...
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Jul 18, 2019 4:18 AM

Jul 2013
deg said:

- hyperhidrosis
Holy shit dude excessive sweating + living in this literal hell of a country is the worst. My hyperhidrosis is what caused my social anxiety but at least now I'm living a normal life, as normal as can be anyway.
Jul 18, 2019 4:21 AM

Jan 2009
PrimeX said:
deg said:

- hyperhidrosis
Holy shit dude excessive sweating + living in this literal hell of a country is the worst. My hyperhidrosis is what caused my social anxiety but at least now I'm living a normal life, as normal as can be anyway.

yep you said it and worse summer time here in our shithole country is getting hotter thanks global warming

and i already have hyperhidrosis before i became fat/obese so all my life im excessively sweating
Jul 18, 2019 4:33 AM

Sep 2010
Veronin said:

....really now? I have no words for this o_o

Jul 18, 2019 4:35 AM

Jul 2013
deg said:
PrimeX said:

yep you said it and worse summer time here in our shithole country is getting hotter thanks global warming

and i already have hyperhidrosis before i became fat/obese so all my life im excessively sweating
I'm actually planning on having surgery to remove my sweat glands in my armpits to really stop the fucking sweating all the way, it's really a huge inconvenience and it's really embarrassing especially how tv commercials here would often associate wet armpits as body odor (aka putok). Really it's infuriating as fuck.
Jul 18, 2019 4:38 AM

Jan 2009
PrimeX said:
deg said:

I'm actually planning on having surgery to remove my sweat glands in my armpits to really stop the fucking sweating all the way, it's really a huge inconvenience and it's really embarrassing especially how tv commercials here would often associate wet armpits as body odor (aka putok). Really it's infuriating as fuck.

welp at least deodorants work for my armpits, my excessive sweating is more on the head and chest and back area
Jul 18, 2019 4:41 AM

Jul 2016
A tame case of hyperthyroidism and diagnosed social anxiety.
Your favorite anime is cringe. My favorite anime is a masterpiece.

Jul 18, 2019 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
Aspergers syndrome, dyslexia, major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder

I'm a fucking mess basically. And yes I have been professionally diagnosed with all of the above
Jul 18, 2019 6:08 PM
Jul 2018
Veronin said:

I really wish this were the case. I really do :/
Jul 18, 2019 7:08 PM

Oct 2012
Veronin said:
This is some ignorant ass shit. If this was true, then OP would actually be 14.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 18, 2019 7:18 PM

Aug 2009
Other than some degree of aspergers and laziness, nothing that I know of since I've never been diagnosed for such things by a medical professional.

Jul 18, 2019 7:20 PM

Jun 2019
First of all, I just had a hearty chuckle to myself when I saw this thread title because it seems so deliciously...I don't know? Brazen yet highly intuitive to post on a forum like this, where a lot of people are likely seeking refuge and/or distraction.

Second, to answer, for myself, Aspergers/ASD.

It isn't classified as a mental disorder however, but neurodevelopmental. That's because it has a neurological basis as the physical architecture and wiring, non-negligible portions in the brain's structure itself, are completely different from the norm. It's a neurological difference you're born with and not a mental/psychological disorder or illness developed later in life from trauma or other causes.

Jul 18, 2019 9:14 PM
Jul 2018
katsucats said:
Veronin said:
This is some ignorant ass shit. If this was true, then OP would actually be 14.

I was recently interviewed on MAL. In the interview, I mentioned 2 users, without mentioning their names, who keep coming onto my threads and harassing me. The two users I subliminally mentioned are you and Manaban.
Also, can you please come up with more creative insults than calling me 14? You're only digging your own grave.
As long as you treat me like I'm 14, I'm going to treat you like you're 10. Fair is fair, am I right?
Anyways, sorry for pissing you off: I've been bored all day with homework, so I decided to take out my stress on you.
Jul 18, 2019 9:17 PM

Jan 2009
p0ckyy said:
my life is in disorder
does that count?

dude have you been properly diagnose? just a concern netizen
Jul 18, 2019 9:18 PM
Mar 2014
ADHD

I will tend to forget things easily or drift off into space. Hence why my Drop list is big and counting!
Can't have a Rainbow with REYN, BABY!
Jul 18, 2019 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
MiNiSHi said:
ADHD

I will tend to forget things easily or drift off into space. Hence why my Drop list is big and counting!

If you don't mind me asking, how big are the things you forget to do? For me, the things I forget to do are minor: like, I'll go to my kitchen to pick up something, but forget, and eat something there instead.
Jul 18, 2019 9:24 PM
Mar 2014
HopefulNihilist said:
MiNiSHi said:
ADHD

If you don't mind me asking, how big are the things you forget to do? For me, the things I forget to do are minor: like, I'll go to my kitchen to pick up something, but forget, and eat something there instead.

I would leave my uniform on my bed as I play games, to then forgetting I got dressed for work either when I've arrived or a coworker told me. Hah
Can't have a Rainbow with REYN, BABY!
Jul 18, 2019 10:08 PM

Oct 2012
HopefulNihilist said:
I was recently interviewed on MAL.
Congratulations, you must have been thrilled.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 18, 2019 10:17 PM

Jan 2016
social anxiety as far as i aware of.
Im getting better lately, as I adapt some healthy habits like meditations, breathing exercise and cold showers.
Jul 19, 2019 10:43 AM

Jun 2014
I have auditory processing disorder, and I've been diagnosed with both ADD and Asperger's. I currently take medication for my ADD and it helps somewhat.

Unfortunately, my job is very detailed oriented, so I sometimes miss things and make mistakes even with my medication, but it helps me be more productive and more motivated.

Jul 19, 2019 2:11 PM
Jul 2018
HungryForQuality said:
Veronin said:

Yeah, but now I don't even care anymore how edgy this is. I care about how unscientific this shit is. It's like saying the earth is a disk.
Jul 19, 2019 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
Maneki-Mew said:
HungryForQuality said:

Yeah, but now I don't even care anymore how edgy this is. I care about how unscientific this shit is. It's like saying the earth is a disk.

The guy's been in Japan for a while. Maybe he hung around circles that think mental illness is a sham and he's bought into it? People don't take mental illness that seriously over there.
Jul 19, 2019 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
HungryForQuality said:
Maneki-Mew said:

The guy's been in Japan for a while. Maybe he hung around circles that think mental illness is a sham and he's bought into it? People don't take mental illness that seriously over there.

At the same time the suicide rates are immensely high. :/
Jul 19, 2019 3:32 PM

Jul 2007
I have an insatiable appetite for diagnosing myself with various disorders.
Jul 19, 2019 6:17 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Veronin said:

The amount of ignorance and insensitivity in this post is astounding.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» why are the nordic countries so happy? ( 1 2 )

deg - Mar 29

80 by LoveYourEyes »»
1 minute ago

» I am trying to get over 10,000 posts on this site by the end of this year....

DesuMaiden - May 1

28 by ST63LTH »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » do you engage or ignore what you hate?

deg - Yesterday

10 by ST63LTH »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Bear or Man?

_Nette_ - 4 hours ago

9 by ST63LTH »»
17 minutes ago

» do you eat to live or live to eat?

707supremacist - 34 minutes ago

3 by ST63LTH »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.