Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 23, 2019 12:40 PM

Apr 2017
operationvalkyri said:
Kuraya said:

I absolutely love how that sounds! Could you please develop this idea.

As much as I'd liked to claim credit for the term, I was primarily inspired by this video:

https://youtu.be/61Kh28P2Pgk

Absolutely extraordinary video.
So you meant the modern interpretation of the Classical Greek Tragedy as per Aristotle's definition.
I think this video knocked around some things in my perception of a story.

Thank you very much for sharing this piece with me.

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

May 23, 2019 12:58 PM

Sep 2015
Nothing. Most of what came out this decade is too new to be considered eligible. Maybe the first 1-3 years can pass, but since time tells what's becomes a classic, the rest needs to wait.
May 23, 2019 2:10 PM

Sep 2018
Attack on titan or My Hero Academia.
I keep moving forward
May 23, 2019 2:12 PM

Jul 2016
laviha said:
Optigisa said:
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Shinsekai Yori (Have not watched it, but it is loved by elitists so I definitely think it will)

I'm sure shinsekai yori can only be loved by elitists cause I couldn't enjoy it at all

You gotta have a lot of patience for it they say
May 23, 2019 3:48 PM
Sep 2018
Kimi No Na Wa
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Mob Psycho 100

These are my bets
May 23, 2019 3:54 PM

Jun 2008
How about we wait until the decade is actually over before reminiscing?
May 23, 2019 5:26 PM
Jul 2017
In my opinion, the best anime from the 2010's is Steins;gate, with an awesome and incredible character progression, a lot of feelings, such as drama, sorrowness, happiness, love, and empathy on Okabe's feelings.
It has an unforgettable OST, that can easily transpass the feeling of the notes.
It's a complete anime, 10/10. And there's a lot more of content on both games from where the anime have come.
May 23, 2019 6:10 PM
Jan 2019
Hunter X hunter (2011)
Steins;gate
ano hana
shigatsu wa kimi no uso
kimi no nawa
Shingeki no Kyojin
one punch man
Koe no katachi
May 24, 2019 1:35 AM
Jun 2016
My top picks are:

Steins;Gate
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
Kimi no Na Wa
Blame! Movie
Fate/Zero
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Gantz:O
Koe no Katachi
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Shinsekai yori
Violet Evergarden
White Album 2
Zetsuen no Tempest
May 24, 2019 3:38 AM
Jul 2018
Kuraya said:
operationvalkyri said:

As much as I'd liked to claim credit for the term, I was primarily inspired by this video:

https://youtu.be/61Kh28P2Pgk

Absolutely extraordinary video.
So you meant the modern interpretation of the Classical Greek Tragedy as per Aristotle's definition.
I think this video knocked around some things in my perception of a story.

Thank you very much for sharing this piece with me.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I did mean tragedy of the Greek variety. I love the philosophical and literary aspects of Fate/Zero; exploring them is almost as much fun as watching the show itself.
May 24, 2019 7:01 AM
Aug 2014
Its kinda diffucult to define a classic, if you want to go after popularity, stuff like SAO and AoT.

Modern classics that arent hugely popular but could become cult classics would be stuff like Mob Psycho, Shouwa Genroku, Psycho Pass, Ping Pong, Tatami Galaxy, 3-Gatsu and maybe Fate Zero.

Shows that were really popular and also well regarded probably are the most likely to be regarded as a classic, so stuff like HxH 11, FMA:B, One Punch Man and Stein's Gate
May 24, 2019 7:18 AM

Jan 2016
If we're going with the assumption that a classic is a. something that never loses its relevance b. critically praised and popular(or at least reasonably well known) and c. something that has impact in the industry then the only shows that nearly checks off the things that makes a classic a classic then Steins; Gate and FMAB so far are the nearest candidates to be a modern classic this decade. Although, I can't gauge their impact on the industry just yet so for now you can call it potential classics.

I guess you can insert Hunter x Hunter into this conversation but the story hasn't really concluded unlike the other 2 I mentioned so can you really call an unfinished story something definite as a classic?
ethotMay 24, 2019 7:26 AM
May 24, 2019 12:00 PM
Feb 2015
hanasaku iroha
Oregairu
Steins gate
Mirai nikki
Ano natsu de matteru
Akatsuki no yona
Your lie in April
Snow white with the red hair
May 24, 2019 12:18 PM
Aug 2018
Ricochet2000 said:
Why the hell people calling kill la kill a classic and comparing with gurren lagann its not even close to the epicness of TTGL
I have to disagree with you, Gurren Lagaan is not as good as Kill La Kill for a few reasons and that is
1.Gurren Lagaan story takes a nosedive into shit tier in episode 4, Kill La Kill doesn’t
2. Ryuuko is better protagonist than Simon in the beginning, and maintains it throughout.
3. The best character in the show has a early demise so it’s makes it even more shit than it already is
But one thing Gurren Lagaan has over kill la kill is it’s first three episodes, that’s all.
May 24, 2019 12:46 PM
Jul 2018
pingu in the city is the only classic we need.
May 24, 2019 12:51 PM

Oct 2017
So I went ahead and recorded how many times each anime was mentioned in this thread. Thought it would be fun but it took forever. It's full of mistakes. Some names are shortened. Some are in romaji and some are english names. There might be some duplicates due to not knowing anime by different names. Also fuck you @Kruszer for writing a giant list of 90% one-time mentions.

But first my picks...

While there are lots of anime that I consider to be personal classics, I think the point of this thread was to guess what will be remembered as classics for many years. However, many people just mentioned stuff they like so I've done that a bit in my list. I don't consider mainstream popularity one bit. A classic should the most celebrated shows among the true fans. Not some casuals. Fucking every normie I talk to about anime irl mentions the same shows...

Anyway, my list:
Monogatari Series (Classic of the medium. Defines anime in many ways. If you didn't put this you're out of touch, sorry.)

S;G (Even though the second season might have put a dent in it's reputation, S;G season 1 does everything so well while still remaining 100% anime with many references and reverence towards otaku culture)

Fate (play the VN if you want the best storytelling experience of your life. I know we talking about anime but the influence of Fate (which started as a VN) on anime and Otaku culture at large is second to none outside of Idol shows and Battle Shounen.)

Madoka Magika
K-On!
Konosuba
Kaguya-sama (IF it gets more seasons it will be enormous. Already my favourite romcom by a mile)

Ok so after adding my picks, here is the list:

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
May 24, 2019 1:42 PM

Jul 2015
Gorochu said:
Kimi no Na Wa

Assuming the current ongoing get complete adaptations. It feel wrong to call something classic if they don't get complete adaptations.

Attack on Titan
SAO
OPM
BnHA
Steins Gate
Madoka
Love Live

Mostly base on the huge positive receptions they got.

Dat list. Nobody's ever gonna call 2010s the "Golden Age" of anime with these >.>

OT: I hope KlK makes the cut. Gotta see how trigger and Imaishi do in the future for that!
May 24, 2019 3:43 PM

Jun 2015
An interesting question to ask around 2040.
May 24, 2019 3:57 PM
Nov 2015
Boku no Hero Academia, it's quite popular and I don't see it losing popularity any soon;
HunterxHunter;
Kill la Kill;
Koe no Katachi, this is kind of a strech, but I still think it WILL be remembered for many years;
Madoka;
Mob Psycho 100;
Sangatsu no Lion;
Shirobako;
Tiger and Bunny, quite popular in Japan;

Steins;Gate, even though 0 is shit people still like it, but I am almost sure this one will be forgotten;

I don't know if you should count Monogatari Series since Bake is from 2009, but, if so, it too.

If OPM season 2 didn't become such a disaster, it would be a classic too, easily.

There are a few others but they are either too incomplete, like Houseki no Kuni, or don't have a enough reach to become classics.
felipeliborioMay 26, 2019 7:59 AM
May 24, 2019 4:01 PM
Nov 2015
Heldengeist said:
Nothing. Most of what came out this decade is too new to be considered eligible. Maybe the first 1-3 years can pass, but since time tells what's becomes a classic, the rest needs to wait.

I think you can see Mob, Hunter x Hunter and Madoka becoming classics a mile away. There's no way these anime will be forgotten.
May 24, 2019 4:09 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
felipeliborio said:
Heldengeist said:

I think you can see Mob, Hunter x Hunter and Madoka becoming classics a mile away. There's no way these anime will be forgotten.

inb4 they all end up wasted to the sands of time and rarely brought up, and people look back on The Asterisk War as being ahead of its time

May 24, 2019 4:11 PM
Nov 2015
Manaban said:

inb4 they all end up wasted to the sands of time and rarely brought up, and people look back on The Asterisk War as being ahead of its time

Oh, no! I don't want to live in a world like that.
May 24, 2019 4:23 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
felipeliborio said:
Manaban said:

Oh, no! I don't want to live in a world like that.

It's definitely within the realm of possibility. My response was only a half-shitpost ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

May 24, 2019 4:30 PM

Jan 2016
Steins;Gate
Madoka Magica
Fate/Zero
Anohana
One Punch Man
Hunter x Hunter
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Psycho-Pass
Kill la Kill
No Game No Life
Konosuba
Re:Zero
Made in Abyss
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Hero Academia

This isn't necessarily a list of my favorite shows from the 2010s, but rather a list of shows that continue to pop up in conversations and be decently well known. And even then, this is a pretty broad list, I could make really good cases that shows like Assassination Classroom, Mob Psycho 100, New Game, Sound Euphonium, Death Parade, Tiger and Bunny, Yuri on Ice, and more deserve to be on that list.

Now as the shows on the list get more recent, it definitely becomes more speculative, Basically everything after Kill la Kill I'd argue is still in a stage of "let's see if it actually does endure", but I still feel pretty secure that in a few years, a lot of these shows will still be decently known, or at least recognized.
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
May 24, 2019 4:39 PM

Mar 2018
Made in Abyss
Shinsekai Yori
Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho

I hope they will become classics in the future (or cult classic).
May 24, 2019 8:35 PM

Oct 2013
Deathko said:
Gorochu said:
Kimi no Na Wa

Assuming the current ongoing get complete adaptations. It feel wrong to call something classic if they don't get complete adaptations.

Attack on Titan
SAO
OPM
BnHA
Steins Gate
Madoka
Love Live

Dat list. Nobody's ever gonna call 2010s the "Golden Age" of anime with these >.>

OT: I hope KlK makes the cut. Gotta see how trigger and Imaishi do in the future for that!

Exactly! We all know Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt and kil la kill will definitely be called a classic over these shitfest am I right?
May 24, 2019 8:40 PM

Jan 2009
i heard Digibro is planning to make a list of the anime of the decade lol i hope someone post that or if no one else would make a thread then maybe i will
May 24, 2019 8:54 PM

Mar 2012
HopefulNihilist said:
I think what classic anime share in common, is that they are almost unlike anything else:

Durarara!!: absolute chaos and fun, with very interesting storylines and characters. Unlike any anime, aside from Baccano.

Konosuba: unlike any comedy anime that I've seen: subverts isekai tropes, mean to hilarious effect, with some of the most (ironically) likeable characters and best chemistry I've seen between characters.

Date a Live: a classic among ecchi/harems. Good characters, and a really fun and interesting storyline.

Highschool DxD: an ecchi series that does not hold back. A rarity among its genre.

Devil is a Part Timer: a geniuenly hilarious comedy with more unexpectedly down-to-Earth humour, and original plot.

Kill la Kill: pure insanity, with great characters, and a story that gets bigger and bigger.

In This Corner of the World: 1st half is an isekai set in WWII, and the 2nd half is pure drama. Not something you watch everyday.

Fate/Zero: unlike Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero truly focuses on its battle royale setting

Cupid's Chocolate: maybe not a classic series overall, but definitely a classic among harems. Really likeable characters with a decent amount of depth.

I would put Jojo, but it had adaptations before 2010.

Wtf a classic is a serie who print his genre and we will speak for long. I like Hataraku maou sama but it's not a classic. Even F/Z and Durarara I'm not sure so the others...
KLK is shadowed by TTGL but as F/Z it's not a bad idea.
It's not only a popularity rank. It's both high rated title with a fervent community. Mushishi or Kino were classics but they touch a little part of anime community. Yuyu Akusho or FMA were classic for others reasons.

It's more something as Shinsekai Yori, Tatami Galaxy, Psycho Pass, Steins;Gate, Madoka, SnK etc..
Dunno but maybe Kiseijuu, Haikyu, Shigatsu etc..
May 24, 2019 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
HaarWyvern said:
HopefulNihilist said:
I think what classic anime share in common, is that they are almost unlike anything else:

Durarara!!: absolute chaos and fun, with very interesting storylines and characters. Unlike any anime, aside from Baccano.

Konosuba: unlike any comedy anime that I've seen: subverts isekai tropes, mean to hilarious effect, with some of the most (ironically) likeable characters and best chemistry I've seen between characters.

Date a Live: a classic among ecchi/harems. Good characters, and a really fun and interesting storyline.

Highschool DxD: an ecchi series that does not hold back. A rarity among its genre.

Devil is a Part Timer: a geniuenly hilarious comedy with more unexpectedly down-to-Earth humour, and original plot.

Kill la Kill: pure insanity, with great characters, and a story that gets bigger and bigger.

In This Corner of the World: 1st half is an isekai set in WWII, and the 2nd half is pure drama. Not something you watch everyday.

Fate/Zero: unlike Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero truly focuses on its battle royale setting

Cupid's Chocolate: maybe not a classic series overall, but definitely a classic among harems. Really likeable characters with a decent amount of depth.

I would put Jojo, but it had adaptations before 2010.

Wtf a classic is a serie who print his genre and we will speak for long. I like Hataraku maou sama but it's not a classic. Even F/Z and Durarara I'm not sure so the others...
It's not only a popularity rank. It's both high rated title with a fervent community. Mushishi or Kino were classics but they touch a little part of anime community. Yuyu Akusho or FMA were classic for others reasons.

It's more something as Shinsekai Yori, Tatami Galaxy, Psycho Pass, Steins;Gate, Madoka, SnK etc..

Too bad, my idea of a classic anime is an anime that I believe is freaking amazing, unique, and will remain in my memory.
May 24, 2019 9:18 PM

Mar 2012
HopefulNihilist said:
HaarWyvern said:

Too bad, my idea of a classic anime is an anime that I believe is freaking amazing, unique, and will remain in my memory.

A classic isn't something more like a common "legend" of his genre ?
The autor of the topic says "In your opinion, what anime from this decade would you believe to be classics?', it's our opinion but I read it as "a classic anime" not "our classic".
As Evangelion, Dragon Ball or Cowboy Bebop are biggest classics in animation even if I don't like the second one. ^^
May 24, 2019 10:18 PM

May 2018
Deathko said:
Gorochu said:
Kimi no Na Wa

Attack on Titan
SAO
OPM
BnHA
Steins Gate
Madoka
Love Live

Consider that other posters here name the same anime list as mine, I think they are willing to call it Golden Age of 2010s with these list.

-EDIT-
Oh yeah,I forget about Kill la Kill.
Papa_ScorchMay 24, 2019 10:34 PM
May 24, 2019 10:28 PM
Sep 2018
The lack of Made in abyss and Mob psycho 100 is scaring the shit out of me.

+ Kaguya-sama too.
May 24, 2019 10:33 PM

Dec 2016
Why are some people mentioning HxH 2011???

Hunter x Hunter is already a classic, it's a property born in the 90s whose success and popularity already gave it that distinction, the 2011 is just a remake and continuation.
May 25, 2019 12:05 AM

Jul 2016
Arkab said:
Why are some people mentioning HxH 2011???

Hunter x Hunter is already a classic, it's a property born in the 90s whose success and popularity already gave it that distinction, the 2011 is just a remake and continuation.

Hunter x Hunter is atrociously bad. Even if you consider it as a masterpiece, it won't be remembered as a classic since it did not do much in terms of originality when it came to battle shonen series.
May 25, 2019 12:34 AM

Dec 2016
Optigisa said:

Hunter x Hunter is atrociously bad. Even if you consider it as a masterpiece, it won't be remembered as a classic since it did not do much in terms of originality when it came to battle shonen series.

Well, that't debatable, and it really depends of what one understand as a classic. Personally I don't think originality plays a major role, it has to do more with popularity, reception and reputation.

Anyway, I don't consider it a masterpiece, though. I only think it's good until the end of the York City arc. I'm not exactly a fan of everything that came afterwards.

May 25, 2019 12:42 AM

Jul 2016
Arkab said:
Optigisa said:

Well, that't debatable, and it really depends of what one understand as a classic. Personally I don't think originality plays a major role, it has to do more with popularity, reception and reputation.

Anyway, I don't consider it a masterpiece, though. I only think it's good until the end of the York City arc. I'm not exactly a fan of everything that came afterwards.

I think that Hunter x Hunter peaked at Yorknew as well, then it became slow and pointless after that. For me, a classic is something that influences other works, is original and will be remembered for years to come. I do not count popularity into the discussion.
May 25, 2019 1:07 AM

Dec 2016
Optigisa said:

I think that Hunter x Hunter peaked at Yorknew as well, then it became slow and pointless after that. For me, a classic is something that influences other works, is original and will be remembered for years to come. I do not count popularity into the discussion.

I'm not so sure about slow, despite the slow motion thing with the narrator in the ants arc, but I do agree with pointless. HxH's biggest mistake was losing its focus, forgetting about its goal and shifting the attention towards an story that had nothing to do with anything that it had been doing since the beginning (CAA). In fact, I'm precisely publishing a review of it tomorrow that I've been writing this week, explaining this issue in greater detail, in case you're interested :P (though it will be long-ass).
May 25, 2019 1:14 AM

Apr 2011
10 years is the standard for a classic now? Wow.

Anyway, the stand out ones from this decade are, undoubtedly, the obvious duo of HeroAca and Shingeki. OPM can make a case for itself and Steins;Gate will no doubt be regarded a classic in the future as well.

I'd argue Urobuchi's stuff like Fate/Zero and the first Psycho-Pass will also be considered classics in the future. Then we got cult followings like Shinsekai Yori, Shirobako and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.

And last, but certainly not least - and no matter how much you lot will hate it-, Sword Art Online. Like it or not, it shaped this decade.
May 25, 2019 1:21 AM

Jul 2016
Arkab said:
Optigisa said:

I'm not so sure about slow, despite the slow motion thing with the narrator in the ants arc, but I do agree with pointless. HxH's biggest mistake was losing its focus, forgetting about its goal and shifting the attention towards an story that had nothing to do with anything that it had been doing since the beginning (CAA). In fact, I'm precisely publishing a review of it tomorrow that I've been writing this week, explaining this issue in greater detail, in case you're interested :P (though it will be long-ass).

Yeah, I agree. Togashi's biggest mistake was leaving Kurapika in the dust and focusing on a boring RPG game that led to nowhere, only to focus on an arc that also led to nowhere. So far Hunter x Hunter feels like a long journey rather than an Anime with a goal in mind. Unlike FMAB to honest. I would not mind reading your review to be honest, sure.
May 25, 2019 1:31 AM

Mar 2018
@Arkab what was its focus and goal, why does CAA have nothing to do with the previous arcs? how exactly did the focus and goal change so much to say it hurt the story?
poop
May 25, 2019 1:51 AM

Mar 2018
Optigisa said:
Arkab said:

Yeah, I agree. Togashi's biggest mistake was leaving Kurapika in the dust and focusing on a boring RPG game that led to nowhere, only to focus on an arc that also led to nowhere. So far Hunter x Hunter feels like a long journey rather than an Anime with a goal in mind. Unlike FMAB to honest. I would not mind reading your review to be honest, sure.
Gon and Killua have been the primary main characters since the hunter exam (first arc) so I disagree that he's been left in the dust since he had his arc and was never meant to always be in front. RPG arc led to CAA so to say it led to nothing makes no sense. The CAA was detrimental to the politics of the hunter association and led to Gon meeting his dad and Killua escaping from his family. All the arcs succeeded in fleshing out the characters more too. I would say for HxH the journey is ultimately the goal. It's not like FMAB where it's just an epic story where two groups oppose each other till the end.
poop
May 25, 2019 2:37 AM

Mar 2018
I agree that Made in Abyss can become a classic, but it will depend on the film. The movie will probably be very good, but the problem is whether hype will be present in a world where the community focuses a lot on seasonal anime.

Also another important point, the film must be commercial success to hope for another season after that. I think it will really need a complete adaptation (or that the series is coming soon towards the end) to be seen as a classic. If one day Kinema Citrus adapts the current arc of the manga, then Made in Abyss will probably be considered a modern classic.
May 25, 2019 3:15 AM

Feb 2014
My criteria was based on what I've seen
The Night Is Short, Walk On Girl - because I disqualified the Tatami Galaxy for coming out in 2010
SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist - the message behind this series is timeless
Goblin Slayer - too much controversy around it not to be remembered
Berserk - you all know why
Psycho-Pass
Space☆Dandy
WataMote: No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Unpopular!
Monogatari
Prison School
SAO & AoT
I began to sense faintly that secrecy is the keystone of all tyranny. Not force, but secrecy . . . censorship. When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, “This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know,” the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free.
May 25, 2019 3:15 AM

Sep 2009
By classic I am assuming you mean an anime that has a really good following, can appeal to a large demographic (from anime veterans to non-anime watchers), and has a memorable story line that every true anime fan should be familiar with. Here's my list in no particular order:

1) Shingeki no Kyojin
2) One Punch Man
3) Boku no Hero Academia
4) Tokyo Ghoul

For other shows some people mentioned, I personally feel they don't really have the impact necessary to be deemed a classic. For example, I saw Sword Art Online a couple of times but that show really fell flat on its potential. It's sad because so many people loved the first season but by the time the second season came out I noticed people couldn't mention SAO without mentioning some form of hate or disappointment they harbored for the series. Quite sad really.

Also, I didn't mention series that already had an earlier anime adaption. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is definitely a classic but the first series came out in the 00's so I think its fair to call the entire franchise a classic and not just Brotherhood on its own. Same goes for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Hunter x Hunter, etc.
May 25, 2019 3:23 AM
May 2018
Monogatari Series, Kill la Kill, Steins;Gate, Your Name, A Silent Voice, Mob Psycho 100, Fate/Series, Your Lie in April, My Hero Academia, No Game No Life, Food Wars, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Violet Evergarden, Chihayafuru.
May 25, 2019 3:29 AM

Jan 2018
keragamming said:
deg said:

yep but anime is not so close to being mainstream back then

Well, the manga is and the devil cry baby anime isn't even close to mainstream.

Devilman crybaby not mainstream? Most anitubers made videos praising it. Even famous youtuber Pewdiepie, who isn't an anituber, made a video about it. It also has more members on MAL than actual classics like GitS: Stand Alone Complex and Hajime no Ippo.
May 25, 2019 4:19 AM

May 2018
Now that I think about it, Your Lie in April and Ano Hana deserves to be there too.
May 25, 2019 5:43 AM

Oct 2017
1. Made in Abyss
2. Shinsekai Yori
3. Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho
4. Shirobako
5. Hibike! Euphonium
6. Yagate Kimi ni Naru (classic for the yuri community).

It’s going to be hard, but I’d be happy to see them become classics (or cult) in their respective communities.
May 25, 2019 12:44 PM
May 2019
Can some here help me find an anime I can't seem to find it no matter how much I search I don't know the name I just saw a picture of a character
May 25, 2019 8:57 PM

Jun 2016
Boybandboy said:
Can some here help me find an anime I can't seem to find it no matter how much I search I don't know the name I just saw a picture of a character

Try asking that question in this forum: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1751300
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

64 by LostSpectre »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 24

32 by Dauphine »»
5 minutes ago

» Would you rather watch Anime blind or deaf?

Dragevard - 1 hour ago

8 by mizukasa »»
6 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

3 by LostSpectre »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

63 by EpicO4 »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.