Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 22, 2019 12:34 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I told you Fuutarou would be able to tell she was NOT Miku! I think it's time we should leave our differences behind and admit that Fuutarou is a fantastic MC.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 22, 2019 5:10 AM
Jul 2017
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
I told you Fuutarou would be able to tell she was NOT Miku! I think it's time we should leave our differences behind and admit that Fuutarou is a fantastic MC.

How can you read it so early?
On most of the sites even the raw is not out yet!
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Apr 22, 2019 5:21 AM
Sep 2015
Can't wait to see what will happen with fuu and Miku next chapter..
Apr 22, 2019 8:03 AM
Aug 2015
BadBoySupreme123 said:
shanimebib said:

How can you read it so early?
On most of the sites even the raw is not out yet!

4chan or you're living in Japan.
Apr 22, 2019 8:54 AM
Dec 2018
okay... Miku and Fuutarou alone FINALLY, it's time for Miku to move forward and don't run away like always, it's her final chance, DON'T WASTE IT MIKU PLEASE.
Apr 22, 2019 2:23 PM
Apr 2019
Fuutarou was fantastic in the chapter. I can’t wait for the English subs in a few days. At the moment, I’m can sense Ichika becoming more desperate, but I hope she doesn’t obstruct Miku’s attempt to confess again. She worked hard on her baking skills too.

I wish there had been more about Yotsuba and Itsuki talking but I guess it rained too fast for them. Anyway, chapter 83’s ending should be the last day of the Kyoto trip.
SuzunoKoiApr 22, 2019 6:40 PM
Apr 22, 2019 7:32 PM
Mar 2018
to be honest it was kinda sad about what happened to ichika and the panel when you can clearly see her crying but after all the things that she did
and FINALLY miku alone with fuutarou
Apr 23, 2019 12:34 AM
Aug 2015
SaidakK said:
okay... Miku and Fuutarou alone FINALLY, it's time for Miku to move forward and don't run away like always, it's her final chance, DON'T WASTE IT MIKU PLEASE.

Yeah, her sisters (except Itsuki) help her a lot. Include Ichika switch her class. Maybe this is the first step for Ichika redemption.
Apr 23, 2019 12:37 AM
Aug 2015
SuzunoKoi said:
Fuutarou was fantastic in the chapter. I can’t wait for the English subs in a few days. At the moment, I’m can sense Ichika becoming more desperate, but I hope she doesn’t obstruct Miku’s attempt to confess again. She worked hard on her baking skills too.

I wish there had been more about Yotsuba and Itsuki talking but I guess it rained too fast for them. Anyway, chapter 83’s ending should be the last day of the Kyoto trip.

Maybe not, we still have the stalker subplot. Maybe Ichika and Miku drama ends here. But we still have Rena (Itsuki/ Yotsuba) problems too. Nino is still there, Negi is a mad man so we can't predict what the hell this guy will do next.
Apr 23, 2019 3:27 PM
Apr 2019

Well, definitely the start for Miku and Fuutarou to spend time together, but Despite Fuutarou knowing about how Miku feels, Ichika definitely seems to have herself set on getting more grabs on Fuutarou.

I also wonder when Nino will settle things with Fuutarou since she also wanted to spend time with him, as well as when Itsuki will finally tell him what she wanted to. Fuutarou’s memories of Kyoto are still coming back to him, but I also hope the photo is alright.
Apr 24, 2019 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
Dang Ichika!!

AND HURRAY FOR MIKU!!!
Apr 24, 2019 9:47 AM

Jan 2018
Well, Ichika had it coming.

Now hope that Miku will settle things b/w Fuu and her.
Apr 24, 2019 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
It’s happening boys. Get rekt snekt. Yotsuba still adorable tho
Apr 24, 2019 9:59 AM
Jun 2016
I'm so confused. If Ichika wrote down course E why is Miku there? I found this chapter really hard to follow what is going on in the last few pages? Can someone explain like i'm 5?
Apr 24, 2019 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
BigBob145 said:
I'm so confused. If Ichika wrote down course E why is Miku there? I found this chapter really hard to follow what is going on in the last few pages? Can someone explain like i'm 5?

Ichika changed it to course 'D' again even though she doesn't like Japanese history, when she remembered about Nino/Miku's words(she also knew that Fuutarou will choose course 'D'), thus swapping subjects with Miku. Basically she will have a redemption arc now again, most probably.
Apr 24, 2019 10:14 AM
Jan 2019
After this chapter:

Let's hate Ichika. Such a cheap liar. Who'd have thought she'd stoop so low.

Nino meh.

Miku best girl. #TeamMiku :')

Yotsuba meh.

Now even Itsuki wants to be with Fuu-kun for some reason.
Apr 24, 2019 10:28 AM
Jun 2016
Frostbytes said:
BigBob145 said:

Ichika changed it to course 'D' again even though she doesn't like Japanese history, when she remembered about Nino/Miku's words(she also knew that Fuutarou will choose course 'D'), thus swapping subjects with Miku. Basically she will have a redemption arc now again, most probably.

Okay I mostly got it. Does that mean Ichika and Miku agreed to swap out of scene because otherwise they both would have ended up in D?

Don't you mean that Ichika knew he would choose E not D? i think you made a typo there
BigBob145Apr 24, 2019 10:31 AM
Apr 24, 2019 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
BigBob145 said:
Frostbytes said:

Okay I mostly got it. Does that mean Ichika and Miku agreed to swap out of scene because otherwise they both would have ended up in D?

Don't you mean that Ichika knew he would choose E not D? i think you made a typo there

Not sure about that, don't think they agreed actually as Miku was surprised there at the last page(maybe Ichika chose it first, and then Miku having no options chose "E", or maybe Miku just chose it just by coincidence). Only thing that's confirmed is that Ichika gave up on that course herself.

yeah that would be "E", fixed it.

Apr 24, 2019 10:50 AM
Jun 2016
Frostbytes said:
BigBob145 said:

Not sure about that, don't think they agreed actually as Miku was surprised there at the last page(maybe Ichika chose it first, and then Miku having no options chose "E", or maybe Miku just chose it just by coincidence). Only thing that's confirmed is that Ichika gave up on that course herself.

yeah that would be "E", fixed it.

Okay I got it. I was assuming that they knew what each course actually was about and I got confused thinking why would Miku pick E (whatever that course is) over D when she loves history.
Apr 24, 2019 11:22 AM
Apr 2014
i knew it, ichika trying to use the picture at her advantage.

at the end i really thought she picks E but no, she learn her lesson
Apr 24, 2019 11:23 AM
Apr 2019
Ichika's busted n her eyes were dead.. :D
Apr 24, 2019 11:26 AM
Jan 2017
Fuu's dick control has got to be weld in cast iron until the series is over LMAO. He continually surprises me of how he's made from a different factory of MC's of this genre.

Snakechika just keeps on sinking waay deeper beyond redemption. Fuu's having none of that shit.

I'm betting my house and my granny for this, Mik. Don't fucc it up. Grow some ovaries ffs.

Chapter 10/10. Fuu's on a roll.
Apr 24, 2019 11:54 AM

Jun 2015
I have to admit, I can't follow what happened in this chapter. Someone please enlighten me.

Okay so, there are five tour course, all of the quints want to be together with Fuu so they play the chance. Playing 'choosing game' just like when they decide to choose which Firework leftover for each of them, you know, that was right after Ichika's audition way back there and Fuu was sleeping in Ichika's lap. Yep, that chapter.

So, Ichika originally chose E course where Fuu is going to be. She wrote it on the paper and the next day she goes to D course instead. Did she give up E course for Miku out of malice or kindness. For what I took, I think she has finally repented and exchange it with Miku. Ichika doesn't have that malice face anymore. Miku and Fuu seemed surprised too.

What do you think?
Apr 24, 2019 11:59 AM
Nov 2015
I ALMOST felt sorry for Ichika, but she had to bite again in the end...

Did Ichika and Miku really switch places or am I going too far in seeing her as such an evil bitch?
I mean, it's strange to think that she would make a nice gesture for Miku after all that, but what would she be able to accomplish by pretending to be Miku at this point either?
felipeliborioApr 24, 2019 12:04 PM
Apr 24, 2019 12:07 PM

May 2015
So does this mean Ichika is finally going to play fair and stop being a conniving bitch? I hope so.

Apr 24, 2019 12:15 PM
Nov 2015
Ok, apparently I'm the only one here who thinks that Ichika and Miku switched places for some reason. I know this would make no sense but hear me out:

Doesn't Ichika's expression recalls of Miku on the penultimate page? And, in this same page, as "Miku" sees Fuutarou, she smiles before pretending to be surprised. I think she proposed to switch places with Miku for some reason and Miku agreed for some reason, probably because she still wouldn't be capable of talking to him.

And I know this makes no sense and there can not be anything else that Ichika can do as Miku to prejudice her, but this is the impression I got.

Well it probably is not this. But she surely has something in mind since she's faking a stomach ache.
felipeliborioApr 24, 2019 12:34 PM
Apr 24, 2019 12:50 PM
May 2018
If miku confes now,she will have little chance to be with fuutaro because they did not have any super important thread together so far. And most likely miku will be rejected. For me it's even better because it will increase Nino's chances, but itsuki will still remain in the game So...sad

#team NINO
Apr 24, 2019 12:56 PM

Jan 2018
ICHIKA IS OUT OF THE GAME, I REPEAT ICHIKA IS OUT!
Apr 24, 2019 1:16 PM
Mar 2015
Ichika went down in flames. Miku you are up
Apr 24, 2019 1:32 PM
Apr 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
So does this mean Ichika is finally going to play fair and stop being a conniving bitch? I hope so.

Hmm, I would've liked to have seen Ichika apologize to Miku. But at least Nino asked Ichika if she had anything to say. We also saw the smile Ichika had on after thinking of her sisters, though she hasn't had a moment with Itsuki. But who knows.
Apr 24, 2019 1:52 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Ichika paying the price for her actions.Miku now gets a shot. I hope she doesn't waste it
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 24, 2019 2:42 PM
May 2017
Whoa the Snekiness is real since few chapters.

I used to like all the quints the same but it seems Negi is really trying hard to make at least one of them a bit less unlikeable.
Apr 24, 2019 2:56 PM
Jan 2015
Still can't trust Ichika, i just have a bad feeling she's still going to try something underhanded.

But please let this be the moment where Miku gets the courage to confess.
My Queens

Apr 24, 2019 5:20 PM

Mar 2019
MIKU! <3 that'll be interesting :3
Apr 24, 2019 7:33 PM

May 2016
A moment to applaud Fuu for outing Ichika, and shutting her down.

Poor Yotsuba. At least she seemed relieved that Fuu wasn't there in B group.(And I agree with the scanlators!)

I still don't get Itsuki's wishy-washy attitude.

The ball is squarely in Miku's court now; let's see if she screws it up. Apologizing to Ichika was stupid, though.

I guess the voyeur will make himself known soon? I wouldn't put it past Nakano's butler......
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Apr 24, 2019 8:18 PM

Mar 2019
Is it me or was that Chapter way too short?? Anyways, Goooo! Miku, This is your moment!!!
Apr 24, 2019 8:21 PM

Jan 2018
This is Miku's chance now

Apr 24, 2019 8:40 PM

Mar 2016
I wonder what Ichika’s planning now. She knew Fuutarou was going to pick E, wrote E on her card, but gave it up at the last moment?

I don’t believe for a second that she’s remorseful over her actions, because not only did she not give Miku a proper apology, she had this really unhinged look on her face when thinking about her sisters, like the look of someone who’s already too far gone.
Apr 24, 2019 8:53 PM

Mar 2015
eveyone keep digging each other hole.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 24, 2019 10:40 PM
Apr 2014
Fuu with his impeccable intuition haha, granpa Nakano must've been proud

Apr 24, 2019 11:26 PM
Oct 2015
Really interested to see what happen next, hope Miku will be happy.

Im still cheering on Yotsuba though :)
Apr 25, 2019 3:37 AM

Jan 2011
More Yotsuba fanservice please.
Apr 25, 2019 5:06 AM

Mar 2017
Wow. So Miku ended up in the same group as Fuutarou. I wanted Nino to be the one. But it's alright if it's Miku. At least Ichika wasn't the one.
Apr 25, 2019 6:27 AM

Jul 2017
Damn! This chapter was so satisfying to read! But....

Futarou has been growing on me as well, this guy definitely thinks about the situation he is in, compared to other harem protags, and he also knows what he must say and do according to the situations he is in. I'm SO GLAD he was able to uncover Ichika's disguise and deal a blow on her confidence. Futarou is dedinitely not playing along with her mischievous nonsensical shit, i really like that.

But i feel like Ichika is not giving up and is up to something again.. and knowing what she has done in the last few couple chapters already, i feel like this will be her last resort, and it will not be a good one, because i think that Futarou is going to end this charade once and for all.
Apr 25, 2019 7:13 AM
Oct 2018
thetasteless07 said:
After this chapter:

Let's hate Ichika. Such a cheap liar. Who'd have thought she'd stoop so low.

Nino meh.

Miku best girl. #TeamMiku :')

Yotsuba meh.

Now even Itsuki wants to be with Fuu-kun for some reason.
Ninolover said:
If miku confes now,she will have little chance to be with fuutaro because they did not have any super important thread together so far. And most likely miku will be rejected. For me it's even better because it will increase Nino's chances, but itsuki will still remain in the game So...sad

#team NINO

Yup team nino, all the way!!
Apr 25, 2019 7:21 AM
Oct 2018
If it continues this way, i think the last battle will be btw miku and itsuki. And after the yotsuba confesstion in the anime, i feel like its gonna be ichika,yotsuba,nino,itsuki/miku [itsuki bcoz of rena] and again *this is my opinion* so not a spoiler
Apr 25, 2019 8:59 AM
Mar 2019
wait explain me, wasn't ichika was in group e???
Apr 25, 2019 9:29 AM

Sep 2018
Yes!!! Finally Miku got her chance with Fuutarou i hope she'll do something....
well that's just my opinion.....
Apr 25, 2019 10:21 AM
Nov 2017
Lol ichika’s ship sunk real fast
Apr 25, 2019 12:59 PM
Jan 2018
YosepYRA said:
I have to admit, I can't follow what happened in this chapter. Someone please enlighten me.

Okay so, there are five tour course, all of the quints want to be together with Fuu so they play the chance. Playing 'choosing game' just like when they decide to choose which Firework leftover for each of them, you know, that was right after Ichika's audition way back there and Fuu was sleeping in Ichika's lap. Yep, that chapter.

So, Ichika originally chose E course where Fuu is going to be. She wrote it on the paper and the next day she goes to D course instead. Did she give up E course for Miku out of malice or kindness. For what I took, I think she has finally repented and exchange it with Miku. Ichika doesn't have that malice face anymore. Miku and Fuu seemed surprised too.

What do you think?

Hope it is Miku and not a trick but I think fuu has got who is who down now or near enough . Apart from who's rena

Well fuu does know that Miku likes him . But it depends on how he acts on it will he wait for her to tell him or will he speak out about it which would suck .

She needs to tell him herself
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.