Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2019 8:36 PM

Aug 2014
Great episode as usual can’t wait to see next episode!
Feb 7, 2019 8:47 PM

Jun 2015
tottobennington said:
BlackstarFallen said:
The faces Ray was making when he was talking to Norman were really stupid and it ruined the whole scene for me.

Lol, i loved the faces ray was making... you're nitpicking way too much xD
I only picked out one thing that bothered me from the whole episode. How is that nitpicking too much? It's not. The episode was decent overall.
Feb 7, 2019 9:12 PM

Sep 2017
Hm so we didn't actually learn how Ray found out about the people are food thing. I didn't think much of it but after reading some comments I'm guessing it's because it was cut. *Sigh* It's always such a downer when such a plot focused series has tons of stuff cut. Especially in an anime where a slow deliberate pacing feels like it would be great to build tension. Now I love things that are slow paced so that's slightly biased, but tbh I don't really get that "tense" feeling from watching this and maybe that's why. At the same time this episode didn't feel poorly paced or anything so idk. It's decent enough anyway. Maybe it's that damned shounen genre bringing it down.
Feb 7, 2019 9:17 PM

Jan 2014
Man all this eps feel like they last for 5 min D:
Feb 7, 2019 9:17 PM
Mar 2017
It's a shame that Ray is the spy and the worst thing is that he had been the informant for Mother Isabella for a long time, but at least we know that Ray is still an ally of Norman and Emma (i want to believe in him)
Norman's dream terrified me, after the great revelation Ray gave him, the stress that the boy must have must be exhausting.
I loved Emma's reaction when Ray told her the truth, but later when she took Ray's hand, she put on a very disturbing face.
Don and Gilda feel displaced by the boys, they want to cooperate in order to flee, but Gilda senses there is something more dangerous that their friends know.
At last they discover the secret room of Isabella, but Don is very accelerated to flee and look for the rest of his brothers, but Ray warns him that it is not safe to use Mama's secret room, which could end up ruining the escape mission. Don and Gilda disobey Ray's warning and enter Mom's room to find the secret room and find the entrance behind a bookshelf, but to their bad luck someone enters the room of Mama, leaving us with a cliffhanger of great suspense.

It must have been hard for Ray to see how his brothers were taken away to be consumed, those years when he had to pretend that they were right, it must have been overwhelming.
Feb 7, 2019 9:24 PM

Dec 2016
Is that 12 years old?!
Feb 7, 2019 10:16 PM

Nov 2014
ProofByColor said:
Hm so we didn't actually learn how Ray found out about the people are food thing. I didn't think much of it but after reading some comments I'm guessing it's because it was cut. *Sigh* It's always such a downer when such a plot focused series has tons of stuff cut. Especially in an anime where a slow deliberate pacing feels like it would be great to build tension. Now I love things that are slow paced so that's slightly biased, but tbh I don't really get that "tense" feeling from watching this and maybe that's why. At the same time this episode didn't feel poorly paced or anything so idk. It's decent enough anyway. Maybe it's that damned shounen genre bringing it down.

It's true that they cut some stuff but the full reason of why Ray knows everything will be a few episodes later. There will be a scene where he explains everything (like his entire background story) to Emma and Norman that's when we know why he knows everything. The scene they cut out in this chapter is

MH93 said:
Is that 12 years old?!

well, if you know what Ray went through, you'd understand that it's understandable to be a little crazy after... stuff like that.
Feb 7, 2019 11:02 PM
Oct 2017
BlackstarFallen said:
The faces Ray was making when he was talking to Norman were really stupid and it ruined the whole scene for me.

True exaggerated facial expressions were not required.
Feb 7, 2019 11:03 PM

Jan 2018
Kind of makes sense that Ray was the spy when in the first and second episode you seen him listening in on them
Feb 7, 2019 11:29 PM

Sep 2013
Manga readers have to be the most cancerous people on this platform. They literally always constantly compare and trash on the anime version of practically any show and always claim that the manga is significantly better. I began to read the manga from the beginning for some scenes and hardly see any way that the manga can significantly better than the anime. We get it, you're edgy and an elitist for reading panels rather than watching. so annoying >.>
Feb 7, 2019 11:40 PM

May 2014
Emma might actually be the death of all of them with her idea of escaping with everyone. It just isn't realistic.
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Feb 8, 2019 1:05 AM

Aug 2012
UImoetard said:
The episode went by so quickly.

I am surprised Ray had the mental strength to volunteer being a spy and secretly obtain information. He was only like 5 when he found out the house's secret.

Don and Gilda trying to get in the secret room is really stupid. I hate that cliffhanger at the end.

TG_Rising said:
it was like that in the manga too. and i really dont understand why it seemed stupid to you

Does the fact that it happened in the manga makes it not stupid? I also found Ray's face to be over-exaggerated, screaming "hey look I am a crazy person making a crazy face in a horror story!"
I am guessing that h person trying to open the door is Ray or Norman realizing the two tried to access the camera. An alternate possibility is that it is Mom but then I expect some reveal. The most funny would be that Krone opens the door and mom catches her.
Feb 8, 2019 1:07 AM

Aug 2012
praisethevillain said:
This was a very tense episode.

Very clever of Ray to be double crossing Mom, but I hope he's being honest with Norman and Emma about his intentions. The scene with him smiling when he left the room after talking with Norman makes me think he isn't, but I didn't quite pick up on what was going on in their heads there. Why did Norman eventually smile like that? Also, I liked Ray's creepy smile. It didn't feel out of place for him since he's usually the more serious one.

Emma's reaction to Ray admitting to being the spy made me laugh. But I'm surprised Norman didn't say anything about Ray telling Emma they can still escape with everyone when earlier he told Norman they couldn't.

The mind games are getting more interesting and the tension keeps building as they gather more information.

I feel like they need to be honest with Don and Gilda about the fate of the kids being shipped out. Sure it might make them panic, but Don is trying to break into Mom's secret room in hopes of saving Conny when in reality she's already dead. They're being really stupid and I hope it doesn't ruin things for the main three. The whole time I was like "what are you doing Don get out of there you dumbass!". Let's hope it was Emma, Don, or Norman that was opening that door.

If the show has gotten this tense already, I can't imagine what the actual escape sequence will be like. Hopefully they'll do a double length finale like they did with Made In Abyss.
Maybe. I think is clear he is willing to sacrifice others for him to escape. We do not know yet the details of his escape plan.
Feb 8, 2019 1:11 AM

Nov 2011
Being Norman is suffering, now he is stuck between fulfilling Emma's goal and Ray's approach of ditching other kids. He need to fool Ray somehow but he's very smart too.

Feb 8, 2019 1:29 AM

Sep 2013
Longing4Abyss said:
SatanicAlpha said:
Manga readers have to be the most cancerous people on this platform. They literally always constantly compare and trash on the anime version of practically any show and always claim that the manga is significantly better. I began to read the manga from the beginning for some scenes and hardly see any way that the manga can significantly better than the anime. We get it, you're edgy and an elitist for reading panels rather than watching. so annoying >.>

I think you have low IQ, probably in the low 80s.

Hey look, a manga elitist claiming an anime viewer has a low iq. Sorry i'm not "cool" like you are and enjoy reading manga all day. If you dislike the anime so much just shut up and don't watch it? Simple. Get off your high horse.
Feb 8, 2019 1:49 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, another brilliant episode! It’s getting harder to resist picking up the manga after these very intriguing cliffhangers week in and week out.

Following last week’s episode cliffhanger, we get more info on Ray as the spy and the whole handling of the scene, with the unusual camera angle and the tick-tock noise, was pretty good. A lot of psychology during the whole scene and the soundtrack delivered too! Great stuff! Some of the reactions perhaps may have been a little exaggerated but it didn’t bother me too much. Emma’s reactions during the revelation scenes were really good too, ranging from hilarious to ‘oh snap’. Norman’s unfinished question there really piqued my curiosity, I wonder if they’ll bring it up later on in a more tense situation. Second half of the episode was a bit less tense, we saw the the other two coming up with their own idea to infiltrate and gather info themselves. I’m sure the truth of Conny dying and the monsters living outside will hit them particularly hard to the point where they even might lose their sanity, so I’m curious to see how that goes! I bet the episode cliffhanger is in fact just Ray coming in to the room to scold them or something of the sort. I wonder if Mama is actually in the secret room now though and if not where is she? Surely she wouldn’t leave things so openly like this. Where and what is Sister Krone up to now though? It’s surprising we didn’t even get to see her this episode.

Looking forward to seeing the next episode!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 8, 2019 5:01 AM
Jul 2017
Many people here seem to think that Ray's facial expressions were too exaggerated, especially for a 12-year old. I for one think that it’s him finally, finally letting go a bit after all those years. He’s been keeping this huge, depressing secret, all the while trying to figure out a way for him and his best friends to escape, and all the while pretending that everything was Ok to the rest of the kids, and he had go through all of that completely alone. Emma couldn’t even go like one week without someone (Gilda) noticing something was amiss, and she had Norman to confide in. Ray had to live with it for six years. My heart bleeds for him, and it’s no wonder if he went a bit mad after all this.

At the same time, I believe Ray is not half as smart as he thinks he is. I mean, his endgame should be obvious to Mama, there’s no way she’d think he’d be content with just living to a ripe ol’ age of twelve while having some trinkets. She probably thought he wasn’t a threat to her (because she can outsmart a child), but I also think she should have realized by now that Ray’s best friends discovering the big secret was definitely no accident. She probably has a lot of contingency plans in place. On the other hand, maybe she still thinks that it is of no consequence in the end even if Ray betrayed her and the three of them are planning to escape because they can't possibly outsmart her; in that case, her pride will likely be her downfall.

Or it could even be all according to some plan of hers to make their brains develop even further and to deliver the best quality produce to the table (assuming the children guessed right and it is the brain they want).
Feb 8, 2019 5:34 AM

Oct 2014
It's a little hard to get truly immersed in the mystery of this series without knowing their thoughts and feelings on a more personal level as in the manga... after all, this show is a psychological thriller as well as anything else.

Otherwise, the pacing seems fine to me. After all, it seems rather hard to take things slow with a plot such as this.
Feb 8, 2019 6:06 AM

May 2014
DarkSyndicate said:
Emma might actually be the death of all of them with her idea of escaping with everyone. It just isn't realistic.

Yeah but then you remember this show is actually a shounen so it's normal for the protagonist to be flat, cheerful and idiotic so maybe she will awaken super saiyan 3 or something that will save everyone and change the world around her?
Feb 8, 2019 6:24 AM

Jan 2017
ttcchen said:
tambi33 said:
My theory was kinda correct, but I really thought it'd be more along the lines of Ray acting out to save his own skin through some reward like not being shipped out as per usual and instead be able to become an adult...that wasn't the case, and instead it was to delay his departure; that's not much of an incentive, but anyways...

That's not his incentive. He asked to delay his departure so he can have more time to gather info and plan the escape. His real incentive is to successfully escape together with Emma and Norman and prevent his two best friends from dying.

Yeah, I understand that; but I'm saying that this isn't much of an incentive in case of the plan failing...
Yes, his primary goal is to save his best friends, for which he decided to act as a spy; his rewards for doing so was various equipment or junk as well as delaying his departure... and all of this was agreed so that mama didn't have prevent an escape by herself. Instead, the reward would've made more sense by making Ray an exception.
Which means, even if the plan had failed, mama could recognise that it was due to Ray's role as a spy; who was regularly feeding her information... in any case, I guess I feel that it would have made for better character if Ray was a type that puts himself ahead of the other's as one prioritising their own survival.
Feb 8, 2019 6:41 AM

Jun 2012
I assume Ray is assuming that Norman may try to trick/trap Ray into bringing everyone, considering how much consideration he gives towards Emma.

Not bad with all the information this episode, but I'm kind of looking forward to seeing some plans in action soon.

Feb 8, 2019 7:27 AM

Dec 2013

You really watch anime like this?
I didn't know illegal streamings are this bad (it looks like blurry 360p).

And there are so many legal options:
Simulcast: AnimeLab, Aniplus, Crunchyroll, Funimation, HIDIVE, Hulu, Wakanim
Feb 8, 2019 7:52 AM

Apr 2011
Good episode and another cliffhanger LOL

Feb 8, 2019 7:53 AM

Apr 2011
praisethevillain said:
BenSpeirs said:
That was 21 minutes?!

Damn it flew by way too quickly. I'm terrified and outraged.

I had that reaction too. That's how you know you're immersed in a great show :)

Same here! Ugh! That went too fast!!

Feb 8, 2019 8:13 AM
Jul 2016
Can someone explain what Emma meant by Ray sacrificing the children who had experiments done on their ears? What experiments and how did Ray sacrifice them?
Feb 8, 2019 8:16 AM

May 2014
Icarusu said:
DarkSyndicate said:

Yeah but then you remember this show is actually a shounen so it's normal for the protagonist to be flat, cheerful and idiotic so maybe she will awaken super saiyan 3 or something that will save everyone and change the world around her?

The look in her eyes when she told Ray to "never do that again" solidified that she will not go through if even one person is missing. Hopefully she manages to pull something off. I'm thinking worst case scenario, like they escape but there's no way for them to feed and take care of all those kids, especially on the run with a group that size.
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Feb 8, 2019 8:17 AM

Jun 2017
So Ray is a "Superweapon" eh, that can be used by both sides against each other. He's really done it now, he's treading on a spider's web, gotta be careful not to attract too much attention. I wonder what that Sister Krone will do next.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 8, 2019 9:39 AM

Aug 2017
I really like this show so far. Great to see how the mystery of the orphanage slowly unfolds... The talk between Norman and Ray took a very interesting turn. The episode ended with a nice cliffhanger as well. Looking forward to the next episode!
Feb 8, 2019 9:42 AM

Sep 2011
After 4 episodes of disappointment, this episode actually redeem themselves. I am good with this episode although slight flaws such as the 5 seconds of unnecessary starting scene.
Feb 8, 2019 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
I might have to pick up the manga again.I've been slacking in that for a while now.
Feb 8, 2019 11:09 AM
Oct 2007
Not a manga reader here.. but judging from this episode.. it seems like Ray is in love with Emma and Norman probably figure that out towards the end of their conversation that he could use that to his advantage.

I'm suspecting Ray actually might just want to save Emma herself after reading someone mentioned he have not revealed everything to Norman yet.

Don and Gilda were supposed to be "2nd tier" after Ray, Norman and Emma group but the actions they're taking feels more like "4th tier". Big gap in between the best and the next best!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2019 11:15 AM

Mar 2017
Someone needs to make an edit with Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon throwing his signature rose, and then all the dead kids. :P

I thought the episode was okay, it was entertaining. But people saying this is "better than Death Note" are vastly exaggerating. Of course this seems a bit less over the top in some aspects, but it also plays it a bit more safe. I can't say anything bad about the anime, but I guess it's just not 100% my thing.
Feb 8, 2019 11:39 AM

Aug 2013
Decent episode.

A nice revelation about Ray being mom's spy.

Feb 8, 2019 11:39 AM

Jan 2013
So it's really Ray but in the end, it's kinda hard to call him a spy.
It's obvious that it's not the mom who will enter the room, it's probably the 3 of them because they knew how Don would react to that, he is being so stupid and naive but i can't criticize him because he doesn't know the full story and wants to save Conny.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 8, 2019 11:53 AM

Jan 2014
ttcchen said:
Gaigeb95 said:
so how is this beneficial to Norman, and a disadvantage for Ray.

Thats not the reason
The anime didn't show their inner thoughts but they were actually thinking
Norman realized how big of a trump card they have now
And ray is frustrated and determined to not let anyone destroy the escape plan he had prepared for 6 years

My thoughts were that if Norman knew Ray liked Emma then maybe everything that Ray had done so far to "help" them was actually just to keep Emma safe. Norman could use that to his advantage to distance Ray from Emma. I was high af when i watched it so i could have just missed something but i could see that kind of thing happening.
Feb 8, 2019 12:08 PM

Dec 2017
It's really hard to resist the manga at that point with all those cliff hangers.
I'm already pretty sure I'll read it as soon as the anime has come to an end, though.
Feb 8, 2019 12:20 PM

Jul 2012
SatanicAlpha said:

We just don't like great mystery stories with proper character depth and build up get ruined by rushed plot elements and overall presentation.

This adaptation could have been much better, and that's all there is to the argument. If you want to counter argument that fact, you should try reading the manga yourself and see what the author really intended his story to be represented as. This hasn't the same substance in terms of content, and does nothing to either compensate or even improve in its respective medium.

That creates a bad adaptation AND a weaker product.
You can call manga readers whiny bitches all you want, this won't change reality.
DanpmssFeb 8, 2019 1:07 PM
Feb 8, 2019 12:28 PM

Jul 2014
They didn't cover how Ray found about the secret in the first place and instead rushed to Don and Gilda's self-investigation.
Feb 8, 2019 1:42 PM

Mar 2016
HalfHalfBastard said:
Don is a dumbass, but I kinda feel like Ray and Norman knew he would go in there and let him do it to see what happens.
Should have told him Conny and everyone's dead.

He is hot-headed but NOT a dumbass kkkkk. The adaptation just really enjoys dumbing certain characters down due to missed out scenes? I hope you can soon see him in a better light.

Feb 8, 2019 1:45 PM

May 2018
Who said 'I knew you couldn't trust that Sasuke lookalike'? LOL

He's just gone and TOTALLY redeemed himself :D
Feb 8, 2019 1:49 PM

Mar 2016
These episodes fly by. Mostly for good reason but I am not a fan of the weird CG and shots, I feel like it doesn't add anything more for me and would be better used with the internal dialogue or something else.

Feb 8, 2019 3:25 PM
Jul 2018
nwachi_weeb said:
HalfHalfBastard said:
Don is a dumbass, but I kinda feel like Ray and Norman knew he would go in there and let him do it to see what happens.
Should have told him Conny and everyone's dead.

He is hot-headed but NOT a dumbass kkkkk. The adaptation just really enjoys dumbing certain characters down due to missed out scenes? I hope you can soon see him in a better light.

I sure hope so too. Right now I couldn't care less if Don or Gilda die, or see the point in telling them anything at all. It could be the anime's fault, but I'm just gonna hope that they become more important because I really do like this show.
Feb 8, 2019 4:16 PM

Feb 2018
Nice plan to escape Ray.
Feb 8, 2019 4:33 PM
Jul 2017
luccide said:

Don and Gilda were supposed to be "2nd tier" after Ray, Norman and Emma group but the actions they're taking feels more like "4th tier". Big gap in between the best and the next best!

Kinda true, but they are also slightly younger, as far as I understand (and these are at most 12-year-olds we're talking about), and they haven't seen Conny's corpse. Nor do they know demons exist and that they are about to be eaten. I think subconsiously they think there might still be hope even after being shipped out (e.g. escaping, maybe turning to the police, etc.).
I kind of hope it's Emma behind that door. I want her to get mad and also realize she can't really count on anyone even if they gave their word.
Feb 8, 2019 4:40 PM

Nov 2014
tambi33 said:
ttcchen said:

That's not his incentive. He asked to delay his departure so he can have more time to gather info and plan the escape. His real incentive is to successfully escape together with Emma and Norman and prevent his two best friends from dying.

Yeah, I understand that; but I'm saying that this isn't much of an incentive in case of the plan failing...
Yes, his primary goal is to save his best friends, for which he decided to act as a spy; his rewards for doing so was various equipment or junk as well as delaying his departure... and all of this was agreed so that mama didn't have prevent an escape by herself. Instead, the reward would've made more sense by making Ray an exception.
Which means, even if the plan had failed, mama could recognise that it was due to Ray's role as a spy; who was regularly feeding her information... in any case, I guess I feel that it would have made for better character if Ray was a type that puts himself ahead of the other's as one prioritising their own survival.
i don't quite understand what u mean
Ur saying u think ray would be a better character if hes more selfish?
Feb 8, 2019 4:43 PM

Nov 2014
Kamiyan3991 said:

You really watch anime like this?
I didn't know illegal streamings are this bad (it looks like blurry 360p).

And there are so many legal options:
Simulcast: AnimeLab, Aniplus, Crunchyroll, Funimation, HIDIVE, Hulu, Wakanim
i actually watch it on bilibili which is a site where you have to pay to watch TPN, but I didn't have the time to do so at the time cuz bilibili only works on my pc and i didn't have access to that, and i cant wait to watch it, so i just used a random site.
Feb 8, 2019 4:55 PM

Nov 2014
mosam00 said:
Can someone explain what Emma meant by Ray sacrificing the children who had experiments done on their ears? What experiments and how did Ray sacrifice them?

Ray was trying to figure out a way to nullify the tracker in their ears. He said he for sure can definitely nullify it. How does he know that? Why is he so confident? It's cuz

Here is a scene from the manga:

Feb 8, 2019 5:05 PM

Nov 2014
HalfHalfBastard said:
nwachi_weeb said:

I sure hope so too. Right now I couldn't care less if Don or Gilda die, or see the point in telling them anything at all. It could be the anime's fault, but I'm just gonna hope that they become more important because I really do like this show.
don't worry they do become more important.
Not a single person in this show is useless.
In the final escape sequence you'll see every single character play a vital role.

karlstein12 said:
They didn't cover how Ray found about the secret in the first place and instead rushed to Don and Gilda's self-investigation.

They probably did it for the sake of a cliffhanger. But it would also make more sense to put it in the next eps cuz it'd probably take up like half the eps of explanations.

Offeight said:
ttcchen said:

Thats not the reason
The anime didn't show their inner thoughts but they were actually thinking
Norman realized how big of a trump card they have now
And ray is frustrated and determined to not let anyone destroy the escape plan he had prepared for 6 years

My thoughts were that if Norman knew Ray liked Emma then maybe everything that Ray had done so far to "help" them was actually just to keep Emma safe. Norman could use that to his advantage to distance Ray from Emma. I was high af when i watched it so i could have just missed something but i could see that kind of thing happening.

Lol maybe
I can't say no more otherwise it'd be a spoiler.
Feb 8, 2019 7:50 PM
Nov 2016
So Ray is a double agent, It was an interesting episode. I've got some nitpicks about it though:

1) Ray said that he did everything for their friends and wanted their friends to give the doll to the girl that got killed but it was a "set up" so the friends could see the cruel reality, however, this was extremely risky because their friends could get killed afterwards if they were found out by the monsters. IMHO it was not worth the risk.

2) The "evil" faces Ray was making in this episode was indeed stupid, if he's a double agent that care for his friends then he shouldn't be making evil faces like that, it was like: "Hey, look at me audience, I'm evil!" and then it was: "Hah, you got fooled, I'm actually a semi-good guy that care for my friends...hah!", yeah, that was weird.

3) Waiting another week fucking sucks.
Feb 8, 2019 9:18 PM
May 2015
Honestly, since the beginning, I liked Ray's character the most. I knew he is up to something like "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" situation. He is a tactician as mentioned on the first ep, data gathering is important in planning a strategy and achieving goals.

I'm glad this episode just proves it. He has the most realistic goal and way ahead smarter than the rest, tho Norman is also up there too. However somehow now that Ray is revealed, I feel that it will backfire.

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I'm in a dilemma help ( 1 2 )

Saphhh - Mar 25

51 by EpicAlphaMale »»
Apr 1, 1:40 AM

» Best Season of Anime Ever?

bigeli2020 - Jul 18, 2022

47 by Zimmu »»
Mar 25, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

567 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

295 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 4, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

245 by WuzWutz »»
Feb 22, 7:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.