Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu' Gets Anime Adaptation

New
May 18, 2018 8:11 AM

Nov 2007

The July issue of Comic Ryu magazine has announced that Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu will get an anime adaptation. More information will be revealed at a later time.

Synopsis
ChamJam is an indies idol group that is active in the Okayama Prefecture. A fan, who goes under the name of "Eripiyo," supports the least popular member Mana Ichii. Eripiyo is so obsessed that she uses her all of her money to buy merchandise, and wears a red jersey that she wore during her school time. She also gets nose bleeds during live performances because she loves Mana so much. Until Mana gets to perform at the Budoukan venue, Eripiyo's full idol otaku life continues.

Auri Hirao began serializing Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu in Comic Ryu magazine since June 2015. The fourth compiled volume was released on May 4. The series was rated the 12th top series among male readers in the "Kono Manga ga Sugoi!" 2017 rankings.

Source: Comic Natalie

Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu on MAL
tsubasaloverMay 21, 2018 8:21 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 18, 2018 8:13 AM

Apr 2016
So is this idol anime ?

Or just another yuri bait.
May 18, 2018 8:14 AM
Jun 2011
yes that what I want to know
May 18, 2018 8:54 AM

Nov 2007
@Swagernator @elior1 It's mainly female idol otaku Eripiyo supporting the idol she likes from behind and see her grow, judging from the synopsis. It reminds me of another anime series that I forgot the title of, though.
tsubasaloverMay 18, 2018 4:48 PM
May 18, 2018 3:37 PM

Feb 2015
Swagernator said:
So is this idol anime ?

Can never be a yuri bait if the MC is just watching. Presumably NTR, I'd assume.
May 18, 2018 7:33 PM

Oct 2010
Longer synopsis: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/05/18/auri-hiraos-underground-idol-themed-manga-oshi-ga-budokan-ittekuretara-shinu-gets-anime-adaptation

The story centers on seven-member chika-idol (underground idols, who don't have a contract with major record companies or promoters) group named "ChamJam" in Okayama Prefecture, and Eri/Eripiyo, a 20-year-old female fan of the group. Eri fall in love with the group's 17-year-old member Maina Ichii when she saw their street live for the first time two years ago. Since then, Eri has dedicated everything she can earn for Maina to support her idol activities. Meanwhile, Maina gradually realizes Rie's sincere love for her and starts wishing to lessen the distance between the two. However, the barrier between an idol and her fan is so high...

It might be useful to have, instead of a "ponytail moe," a shaved head moe
May 18, 2018 8:17 PM

Nov 2007
@nDroae Where did CR get that version of synopsis? Because the synopsis I translated is from its Comic Ryu page, which ended where I did.
May 18, 2018 8:31 PM

Oct 2010
Good question, I assumed they had a different source but I don't see any other named/linked there. Mysterious :)
May 19, 2018 12:24 AM

Apr 2012
_Ako_ said:
Swagernator said:
So is this idol anime ?

Can never be a yuri bait if the MC is just watching. Presumably NTR, I'd assume.

It's an idol title written by yuri mangaka, and it's a work about a woman who is crazy about another girl. Of course this is at least yrui-bait.
May 19, 2018 7:56 AM

Sep 2012
Is that just a bad translation? The synopsis is incomprehensible.
May 19, 2018 8:20 AM

Nov 2008
Idol yuri? this might actually be good unlike the last anime about underground idols and hopefully it' not a short either.

May 20, 2018 4:29 AM

Apr 2012
Hoppy said:
Idol yuri? this might actually be good unlike the last anime about underground idols and hopefully it' not a short either.

If we believe those reviews that I readed, then this is a pretty good yuri-sh manga with the potential for canonical relations. At least, this is not naked bait about girls with ambiguous orientation.

More topics from this board

» 'Megami no Café Terrace Season 2' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

7 by RobertBobert »»
1 minute ago

» 'Ore wa Subete wo "Parry" suru' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, Theme Songs

Nioxys - 6 hours ago

0 by Nioxys »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Kinoko Inu' Receives TV Anime in Fall 2024

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by Zedlin »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

15 by Ramkec »»
8 hours ago

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - May 12

40 by SinisterDeezNuts »»
Today, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.