Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Overlord (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2018 11:50 AM
May 2016
Nezperdian said:
MarcusAseth said:
This time is Sebas turn, he turns out to be just another piece of sh*t, he would murder that girl without hesitation just to protect his position.

Don't forget their loyalty to the supreme beings. I don't see any problems with that since they were NPCs to begin with. It's already a problem if you use human morality/ethics/standards when you question the action and thoughts of the NPCs.
hmmm but they are no longer just NPCs they are alive and have their own thoughts , Thats why sebas had such a conflict with himself , he knew it was a risk to take Tsuare but his Creator * Touch Me * was always like a Hero that helped others in need , In the LN he says to this * Is this a Curse ? * yes they were once NPCs with Personality that their Creators gave them but now they can Think for Themselfs , Just Like Cocytus did not want to kill all the Lizardmen because he acknowledge them as warriors , thats why Ains tasked him with this , he WANTS them to think for themselfs and not just follow orders blindly >.> there is so much more to say about them but i will not spoil here >.>
TamikusMar 13, 2018 12:12 PM
Mar 13, 2018 11:52 AM

Mar 2010
Killuan said:
MarcusAseth said:

This time is Sebas turn, he turns out to be just another piece of sh*t, he would murder that girl without hesitation just to protect his position.
Also princess psycho, let's not talk about that, marrying 5y old while planning to be fu*kin a guy in chains .

Meh --- either overrated anime or not my taste, or both. 2/5

I'm not sure if that's the right way to look at it. Lets assume Sebas decided to not follow Ain's instruction. What then? It's not like he could win a fight against them and as punishment they would have surely killed Tsuare. This outcome was only possible with Sebas following Ain's orders. It was beyond his ability to save her.

Ainz would have done nothing of that sort, like when Cocytus asked for clemency for the lizardmen, he will let him make an excuse and let it pass as unnoticed.

his objective is to make them grow non cruel personalities as he guards apparences and plays the type of leader he thinks they will follow. his first thought and concern was that they will turn against him.
LF2005Mar 13, 2018 12:02 PM
Mar 13, 2018 12:04 PM

Jun 2014
LF2005 said:

Ainz would have done nothing of that sort, like when Cocytus asked for clemency for the lizardmen, he will let him make an excuse and let it pass as unnoticed.

Exactly this.
Sebas could have pledged for spare her life, explaining her utility and everything, as Cocytus did when he "manned up" and spoke in favor of the lizard.

Sebas went straight for killing her, not only that, he basically sh*tted all over the "teachings" (I know teaching is not the right word here) of his creator Lord Touch Me, he went straight to murded an innocent victim which had already suffered more than enough and turned his back on his creator "way" and that's very low of him, in my opinion. Coward and traitor.
By the way we know Ainz would have accepted that side of Sebas as a tribute or memento to a gone friend or something like that, had Sebas be more honest about how he truly felt. So as result of his choice, he was also dishonest towards Ainz. He crossed all the possible lines.
MarcusAsethMar 13, 2018 12:12 PM
Mar 13, 2018 12:13 PM
May 2013
MarcusAseth said:
LF2005 said:

Exactly this.
Sebas could have pledged for spare her life, explaining her utility and everything, as Cocytus did when he "manned up" and spoke in favor of the lizard.

Sebas went straight for killing her, not only that, he basically sh*tted all over the "teachings" (I know teaching is not the right word here) of his creator Lord Touch Me, he went straight to murded an innocent victim which had already suffered more than enough and turned his back on his creator "way" and that's very low of him, in my opinion. Coward and traitor.
By the way we know Ainz would have accepted that side of Sebas as a tribute or memento to a gone friend or something like that.

The point is not that Ainz wouldn't have done something. At this point what matters the most is the trust between all of them. Pledging for Tsuare would have been utterly useless, She's litteraly trash and don't add any value for the SK. The fact that she already brought harm to Sebas uncover mission already show how useless she can be, contrary to the lizardmen. If Ainz couldn't prove to the others that Sebas wasn't a traitor by that means, he would have to dispose of her himself and Sebas would have been labeled as untrustworthy. Sebas already disobeyed not reporting EVERYTHING as he was ordered and acted selfishly. Ainz pointed that fact pretty hard which shown how trust is what matters the most in their group.
Mar 13, 2018 12:19 PM

Jun 2014
Jenko01 said:

Pledging for Tsuare would have been utterly useless, She's litteraly trash and don't add any value for the SK.

And yet in the end he did it anyway, didn't? With all the cooking utility story. So why not trying that as first option?!
Mar 13, 2018 12:23 PM
May 2013
MarcusAseth said:
Jenko01 said:

Pledging for Tsuare would have been utterly useless, She's litteraly trash and don't add any value for the SK.

And yet in the end he did it anyway, didn't? With all the cooking utility story. So why not trying that as first option?!

Because now he's as been cleared of all doubt. Before, he's litteraly the suspected culprit attending his judgement. Adding elements to his charges, no way in hell, Sebas ain't that stupid. He knows that he has to prove and make up for his misdoings.
Mar 13, 2018 12:23 PM

Oct 2013
Tsuare kissing Sebastian was so sweet.
But the line about how "that was her first happy kiss" is so bittersweet.

all her life she was a toy to noblemen & criminals, she suffered a hellish life, and on the brink of death she asks for help from a total stranger.

She was all right with Sebas taking her life, since he gave her a life in the first place.

But I knew our Momonga wouldn't dissapoint. To go as far as making Tsuare protected by his direct comand.

Those gangsters are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
the pissed off Momonga...A LOT.

He made it clear that Tsuare was under his protection, next dat some burglars kidnapp her.

Now He's sending three LV 100 floor guardians to rescue her, plus an army of monsters.

And I can imagine Sebas is extremely angry.

No mercy will be shown, it will be a curb stomp battle.
Mar 13, 2018 12:25 PM
Sep 2016
TheInspiredConj said:
I would highly suggest everyone to read the light novel, especially for the 'Sebas Interrogation' part...

THEY F*CKING RUSHED IT!!!!

The feelings you get while reading the novel is extraordinary.. I was practically on the edge of my seat while reading it...

The anime didn't even have 1% of it...

I know that it's hard to animate each and every point from the novel.. but this was waayyyy too rushed....

Exactly fuck the studio.
It would hv worked up excellently if they just made the season 2 a 24 eps one instead of 12 eps...zzzzz
Mar 13, 2018 12:28 PM

Apr 2007
LF2005 said:
Killuan said:

I'm not sure if that's the right way to look at it. Lets assume Sebas decided to not follow Ain's instruction. What then? It's not like he could win a fight against them and as punishment they would have surely killed Tsuare. This outcome was only possible with Sebas following Ain's orders. It was beyond his ability to save her.

The lizardmen had their uses. What exactly is Tsuare's? That she can cook? It's not as if the Lizardmen were left unscathed. He was willing to kill any of the trash-tier lizardmen and make them part of his undead army. It just panned out the way that it did because the leaders of the Lizardmen chose to fight cocytus. From Sebas point of view he had no real alternative, the time for excuses was over; he needed to make a decision. Ains told him to show him with actions, not words.

I like Tsuare, but Sebas is hardly as fault here. He did the right thing by saving her the first time but Ains made it sound like he had no other choice. If Ains wanted him to speak out he would have given him an opportunity to do so and not shut him up when Sebas was trying to give a response.
KilluanMar 13, 2018 12:32 PM
Mar 13, 2018 12:28 PM

Mar 2010
Jenko01 said:
MarcusAseth said:

Exactly this.

By the way we know Ainz would have accepted that side of Sebas as a tribute or memento to a gone friend or something like that.

The point is not that Ainz wouldn't have done something. At this point what matters the most is the trust between all of them. Pledging for Tsuare would have been utterly useless, She's litteraly trash and don't add any value for the SK. The fact that she already brought harm to Sebas uncover mission already show how useless she can be, contrary to the lizardmen. If Ainz couldn't prove to the others that Sebas wasn't a traitor by that means, he would have to dispose of her himself and Sebas would have been labeled as untrustworthy. Sebas already disobeyed not reporting EVERYTHING as he was ordered and acted selfishly. Ainz pointed that fact pretty hard which shown how trust is what matters the most in their group.

no,p he already proved with actions and words that he is not merciless and that that's not his desire. not for no reason he made sure to prepare Cocytus to block Sebas blow before hand, he new he may try to follow the order.
Mar 13, 2018 12:29 PM
Sep 2016
BroxSaurfang said:
It is a shame that interrogation scene was rushed. It was so tense in the novel. There was no feeling in the animated version. It was like robots talking. I know they don't have much time in the anime but I'm disappointed nonetheless.

Exactly. .zzzz the anime is roo rushed
Mar 13, 2018 12:34 PM
May 2013
LF2005 said:
Jenko01 said:

no,p he already proved with actions and words that he is not merciless and that that's not his desire. not for no reason he made sure to prepare Cocytus to block Sebas blow before hand, he new he may try to follow the order.

This is not aboud being merciless or not. He precisely put Cocytus there because he trusted Sebas would do the best for nazarrick. Had Sebas not done it, then he would have to do something about both her and Sebas. Sebas probably put in jail for a couple of days and Tsuare killed right away (he may not be merciless but seeing his actions later in the novel, we all know what he can do). When Ainz pointed out REALLY HARD why Sebas didn't report Tsuare, insisting a lot he showed Sebas that trust and loyalty was important and that he strayed from his orders. Not making up for his misdoing would leave longlasting scars in the managment of the SK.
Mar 13, 2018 12:36 PM

Jun 2014
Jenko01 said:
MarcusAseth said:

Because now he's as been cleared of all doubt. Before, he's litteraly the suspected culprit attending his judgement. Adding elements to his charges, no way in hell, Sebas ain't that stupid. He knows that he has to prove and make up for his misdoings.

And so that's all it takes to clear a doubt of betrayal?!
I mean, imagine Sebas scheming with the humans and Tsuare being some kind of bridge between them, an expendable pawn. Sebas could have killed her and still be scheming with human nobility or something to take Ainz down.

Is this all it takes to clear a suspiscion like that in the great Tomb of Nazarick?! Crushing an insect?
Come on...to me just seems plain inconsistent writing .
MarcusAsethMar 13, 2018 12:43 PM
Mar 13, 2018 12:49 PM

Mar 2010
Jenko01 said:

what the f*** are you talking about she has gone through hell, think you could have done better? in does circumstances? the only trash are people like you who feel thenself better.
Jenko01 said:
MarcusAseth said:

Sebas has done nothing wrong other than cowardly trying to mask his actions because he thinks Anz doesn't holds his same values, whats means he is starting to feel opresed, whats make him more likely to rebel eventually
Mar 13, 2018 1:16 PM

Jul 2014
Hmm, something's a bit off with Albedo in that scene before the credits: that response to Ains' proclamation is entirely in character for her, but what came after was quite bizarre. Then again, Ains also acted a bit more oddly than normal, showing more of his emotions to the Guardians than he normally does even with them being forcefully inhibited.

Also, was that flashback the first time we've seen multiple members of the Guild of Ains Ooal Gown in an unobscured fashion? I can't seem to recall us getting such a vivid view of them before, although perhaps they did it in the first season and I've just forgotten.
Mar 13, 2018 1:23 PM

Sep 2017
Atavistic said:
Hmm, something's a bit off with Albedo in that scene before the credits: that response to Ains' proclamation is entirely in character for her, but what came after was quite bizarre. Then again, Ains also acted a bit more oddly than normal, showing more of his emotions to the Guardians than he normally does even with them being forcefully inhibited.

Also, was that flashback the first time we've seen multiple members of the Guild of Ains Ooal Gown in an unobscured fashion? I can't seem to recall us getting such a vivid view of them before, although perhaps they did it in the first season and I've just forgotten.

Exactly ... the way albedo repulsively declines the order at the moment means that the servants are changing ... something more than NPC would do ... nornally an NPC would follow their master 101% of the time, but seeing them now makes us think that changes to the NPC is showing, which is some of the goals that Ains want, to see if the NPC would have the potential to grow, to be decisive of their actions (this is just my opinion on the final minutes of the episode though...)
Mar 13, 2018 1:24 PM
May 2017
Tamikus said:
Lelouch0202 said:
That was a good episode.

Glad to see that Ainz decided to take Tsuare under his protection. It's nice that he decided to take her in over a debt that feels obliged to pay back since Tsuare's sister Ninya helped him out.

The princess is quite the wild one when she takes of her mask. xD

Tsuare kidnapped. :(
What did Albedo mean at the end when she said this is ridiculous?

Albedo does not like that Momonga changed his Name to Ains >.> He changed her settings that she loves Momonga thats why she is a bit upset about this , and has The * Momonga Flag* in her Room
oh good i thought it was going to be some betrayal plot twist
Mar 13, 2018 1:26 PM

May 2010
MistLiigh said:
Having read this part in the LNs recently, I can definitely feel where the cuts have hurt this... But so far no one else in the thread seems to be bothered, so I'm thinking it may be fine and I only notice it because all of that stuff is fresh in my mind

i noticed it, i remember the sabas/ainz meeting much more tense and exiting when i read the LN.
i thought it was a little more grand and there was a great speech if i recall correctly, tho i might be mistaken because the ending on this ep i didn't make such an impression on me with albedo in the LN, atleast not as foreboding and sinister like the anime wants us to think.
Mar 13, 2018 1:27 PM
May 2017
TigersAndDragons said:
Nobody gonna talk about how that first Ainz was clearly Pandora's Actor or is my arrogance justified and I'm just in the 1% that pays attention?

Either that or everyone noticed and doesn't find it as entertaining as me.
the " GREAT TELEPORTATION" gave it away
Mar 13, 2018 1:41 PM
May 2013
Aapjuh said:
MistLiigh said:
Having read this part in the LNs recently, I can definitely feel where the cuts have hurt this... But so far no one else in the thread seems to be bothered, so I'm thinking it may be fine and I only notice it because all of that stuff is fresh in my mind

i noticed it, i remember the sabas/ainz meeting much more tense and exiting when i read the LN.
i thought it was a little more grand and there was a great speech if i recall correctly, tho i might be mistaken because the ending on this ep i didn't make such an impression on me with albedo in the LN, atleast not as foreboding and sinister like the anime wants us to think.

i didn't realy care about how tone down the conv was. it's anime they can't express eveything that was in the novel, if not we would have the whole episode just for that. But i liked the albedo part which seemed darker than in the novel implying much more even though we all know that it's nothing of true concerns
Mar 13, 2018 1:42 PM

Dec 2017
Birdman08 said:

it's LN not a VN, not even close lol. just a reminder

yep, i misspell it there man, my bad, thanks for the reminder:p
Mar 13, 2018 1:42 PM
Jan 2018
too lazy making gif

Mar 13, 2018 1:47 PM
Mar 2016
I'm not getting it, if this Ainz is in charge what is it tha he seems to show some form of hesitation and feigning especially in front of Demuirge?

Wtf this Princess Renner is a sadist?????
Mar 13, 2018 1:50 PM

Apr 2017
LF2005 said:
Jenko01 said:

what the f*** are you talking about she has gone through hell, think you could have done better? in does circumstances? the only trash are people like you who feel thenself better.
Jenko01 said:

Sebas has done nothing wrong other than cowardly trying to mask his actions because he thinks Anz doesn't holds his same values, whats means he is starting to feel opresed, whats make him more likely to rebel eventually

That's actually anime's fault for not depicting that scene well. Sebas is actually so conflicted there about what to do. He thinks it's an honor to give his life for Ainz but to die labeled as a traitor is the most terrifying thing for him. He simply cannot bear this possibility happening that's why he made that decision. You can call that cowardly but it is still not something to be despised imo. Sometimes you can't take risks when the stakes are too high.
Mar 13, 2018 1:55 PM

Sep 2011
CrunchyRin said:
Atavistic said:

Exactly ... the way albedo repulsively declines the order at the moment means that the servants are changing ... something more than NPC would do ... nornally an NPC would follow their master 101% of the time, but seeing them now makes us think that changes to the NPC is showing, which is some of the goals that Ains want, to see if the NPC would have the potential to grow, to be decisive of their actions (this is just my opinion on the final minutes of the episode though...)

Yes, there is something off here, but first I should point out that even thinking of them as NPCs at this point is problematic. They stopped being NPCs the moment this stopped being a game. They think and feel for real now, even if their personalities are initially based off of the combination of a number of settings and some qualities of their creators that have shown through to fill in the gaps. On the same token, the normal humans aren't NPCs either: all of this really affects them just as it would real people. NPC really can't be used to identify anyone in this show, especially by now.

Anyways, back to the scene with Albedo: the key here is the large piece of cloth that it focuses on at the end of the scene. This is Momonga's flag from the throne room, the one he destroyed way back in S1E1 as a symbol that he was no longer Momonga, he was Ainz Ooal Gown now. The fact that Albedo now has it, put together with the way she's acting and her... proclivities, most likely means she re-created the flag herself in secret. All of this implies that her loyalties lie with Momonga, not with Nazarick or even the name Ainz Ooal Gown, and she may even resent the change of names. We can assume that at some point, the best interests of Momonga will be in opposition to the best interests of Nazarick, and Albedo will be an enemy of Nazarick at that point; no mind control, no world items, just the obsessive, perhaps even psychotic love he unwittingly planted in her.
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Mar 13, 2018 2:00 PM

Sep 2017
MistLiigh said:
CrunchyRin said:

Yes, there is something off here, but first I should point out that even thinking of them as NPCs at this point is problematic. They stopped being NPCs the moment this stopped being a game. They think and feel for real now, even if their personalities are initially based off of the combination of a number of settings and some qualities of their creators that have shown through to fill in the gaps. On the same token, the normal humans aren't NPCs either: all of this really affects them just as it would real people. NPC really can't be used to identify anyone in this show, especially by now.

Anyways, back to the scene with Albedo: the key here is the large piece of cloth that it focuses on at the end of the scene. This is Momonga's flag from the throne room, the one he destroyed way back in S1E1 as a symbol that he was no longer Momonga, he was Ainz Ooal Gown now. The fact that Albedo now has it, put together with the way she's acting and her... proclivities, most likely means she re-created the flag herself in secret. All of this implies that her loyalties lie with Momonga, not with Nazarick or even the name Ainz Ooal Gown, and she may even resent the change of names. We can assume that at some point, the best interests of Momonga will be in opposition to the best interests of Nazarick, and Albedo will be an enemy of Nazarick at that point; no mind control, no world items, just the obsessive, perhaps even psychotic love he unwittingly planted in her.

Great point, i'm not sure about the "enemy of nazarick" part though ... considering her loyalty and whatnot ... but surely something will happen ... there are 3 more episodes left ... hope they give us a good ending ... considering its Madhouse im sure a S3 will be in order here ...
Mar 13, 2018 2:04 PM
May 2013
CrunchyRin said:
MistLiigh said:

Great point, i'm not sure about the "enemy of nazarick" part though ... considering her loyalty and whatnot ... but surely something will happen ... there are 3 more episodes left ... hope they give us a good ending ... considering its Madhouse im sure a S3 will be in order here ...

it's when i see people overreacting that i like even more this part in the anime. From such an obvious situation people will think of every situation that can happen while the true is already simple XD
Mar 13, 2018 2:05 PM

Sep 2011
CrunchyRin said:
MistLiigh said:

Only time will tell... hell, it could even end up that all of Nazarick turns on him and Albedo will be one of if not the only one on his side... I have no idea, except that they're setting something up for future plot-lines.
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Mar 13, 2018 2:12 PM

Aug 2017
Am i the only one who wants to see renner die....i just dont like her...she seems "evil" i hope she dies later on
Mar 13, 2018 2:20 PM

Apr 2012
MarcusAseth said:
I am disappointed by this episode, losing faith in the serie.

I am not saying the anime is bad, I am saying that if you look for a "Law/Good" aligned character to empathize with, which is also reasonable OP on the level of the other characters, then you're left without one.
Every episode a new character turns out to be a piece of sh*t, just like in Game of Thrones, so one like me would feel lost.

Also princess psycho, let's not talk about that, marrying 5y old while planning to be fu*kin a guy in chains .

Meh --- either overrated anime or not my taste, or both. 2/5

How you ever figured Sebas or any of the characters would be Lawfull/Good is beyond me. Sebas at his best times is Lawfully Neutral, but most of the time Lawfull/Evil for all intents and purposes. He will literally do anything that is commanded of him, and the only 'good' you ever see in him is his chivalrous attitude due to his quirk by his creator. Chivalry is living by a code, which is inherently lawfull in nature.
All the characters of nazarick are inherently evil by nature, what do you expect of an anime called 'Overlord'. The entire premise is that some evil omnipotent raidboss will take over that world, and this time we see it from his perspective.
Mar 13, 2018 2:25 PM

Mar 2010
BroxSaurfang said:
LF2005 said:

That's actually anime's fault for not depicting that scene well. Sebas is actually so conflicted there about what to do. He thinks it's an honor to give his life for Ainz but to die labeled as a traitor is the most terrifying thing for him. He simply cannot bear this possibility happening that's why he made that decision. You can call that cowardly but it is still not something to be despised imo. Sometimes you can't take risks when the stakes are too high.

the fact that I don't like his actions doesn't mean I don't understand the situation and the pressure on him, but it doesn't mean I can accept it, it was a totally cowardly undertaking of matters. and it was already showed that Ainz holds high "Touch Me"'s ideals
Mar 13, 2018 2:54 PM

Jul 2012
Good god...

They really rushed this one. I kinda expected it though, at this point. At least this time the episode was somehow entertaining to watch though. But they seriously messed up this part as well.

Agree wholeheartedly with everyone, zero tension.
Hopefully the good stuff is the action part after all, because if they mess even that up, this anime probably won't be getting new seasons nor movies.
Mar 13, 2018 3:16 PM

Apr 2013
Better than the last three episodes, the talking by the nobles was pretty boring though except for the creepy yandere smile. I actually didn't notice Pandora's Actor since I remember almost nothing about him from the first season, he had too little screentime. Albedo despising Tuare was to be expected, but since Ains put her under his protection I assume that she now completely agrees to help her. Only three episodes left, seems like there will be a lot of warriors fighting in this including Stronoff.
Mar 13, 2018 3:42 PM
Mar 2014
Who ever has their hands on the music meter in those moments when we just need to hear what is being said, would you kindle TURN THE MUSIC DOWN
Mar 13, 2018 3:44 PM

Jul 2009
Is renner someonr who will have long term interactions with nazarick? I was hoping someone could spoil me on what happens on her end if she isn't involved with aog that much
Mar 13, 2018 3:54 PM

Dec 2015
I knew the instant you leave tuare alone that’s gonna happen, i guess thats obvious. Last 2 episode just gonna be a bloody battle
Princess yandere , and ainz should have never tweaked albedo setting, that just make some unnecessary problem
Mar 13, 2018 3:55 PM
Nov 2014
If you don't understand Sebas' actions, you aren't thinking about the full context. The NPC's in Nazarick were created by the 41 members of Ainz Ooal Gown, and Momonga is the last player who remained behind. To the NPC's, this is akin to being ruled by a literal God, and they believe that there is nothing more joyous than that. It is their very purpose in life. Every NPC in Nazarick shares the same sentiment, Sebas and Demiurge included, and this ultimate loyalty unites them despite their differences. But when Sebas starts taking actions behind Ainz' back for his own personal reasons, Solution and Demiurge begin questioning his loyalty. Thus, Demiurge insisted to Ainz that they test Sebas, to see where his priorities lie. Would he choose a poor woman he found on the streets, or would he choose Ainz Ooal Gown? If he chose the woman, Demiurge would have killed him on the spot, and to protect against that eventuality, they prepared Pandora's Actor as a body double.

Sebas was conflicted at first, but there could only ever be one answer for him. He would choose his creators and the Nazarick they built, first and foremost and before anything else. If his master commanded him to kill Tsuare, he must, or face the disgrace of being branded a traitor despite never having such thoughts. It would be the ultimate denial of his very existence.
Mar 13, 2018 3:56 PM
Nov 2017
Anyone else notice that Sebas and Demuirge were having an intense debate over the fate of a human being; meanwhile Ainz is just like "Man this reminds me of the good old days".
Mar 13, 2018 4:02 PM
Nov 2014
I don't know why they left this last line out at the end (guess they were really pressed for time). It makes the last scene a lot less misleading:

“Ainz Ooal Gown, huh… how meaningless.”
Albedo thought of the flag that had replaced the flag of Ainz Ooal Gown. It was too large, and so it drooped like a theatre backdrop.
“The Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick belongs to you and you alone. I, Albedo, wish only to serve you. Ahhhh… How I wish I could hear your wondrous name again someday—”
Mar 13, 2018 4:20 PM

Jul 2015
I had been losing interest in this show over the last few episodes but this one pulled me back in. It seems to me like Albedo is bitter about Ainz's name change from Momonga, given that she had a copy of Momonga's banner, so that's gonna be an interesting conflict.

Does Ainz still not realize what Demiurge's sheep are?
"I ask you, are you my master?"

Mar 13, 2018 4:29 PM

Sep 2013
That pacing, transitioning and music selection were awkward as hell.
Geezes madhouse, what are you doing.
The other episodes weren't that noticeable but you can clearly tell in this.

Tsuare is that adventurer from season 1's sister so ainz accepts her into nazarick but now she's kidnapped again :(
Mar 13, 2018 4:43 PM

Oct 2017
That Tsuare and Sebas kiss tho O_o
Mar 13, 2018 5:02 PM

Oct 2015
Albedo really hates humans and I think she is getting annoyed by the orders of helping them.

I really hope no servant will betray Ains because I love them all. I thought when Ains said to Sebas to kill Tuare, I thought he would do let's runaway together shit and I'm glad he didn't.

I hope the next ep will feature Albedo entirely because I love her and Shalltear.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 13, 2018 5:28 PM
Jan 2018
Oh cara... A princesa realmente deu calafrios. e para piorar, Albedo já tá se incomodando com a súbita mudança de atitudes com os Humanos. Ele deve realmente fazer uma guerra contra um território humano usando os Lagartos.
Mar 13, 2018 5:51 PM

May 2015
That kiss. Sebas, what a player!

Great episode.

Mar 13, 2018 6:10 PM

Dec 2014
I miss hearing Ainz's voice. It's so pleasing.

LMAO at PA as Ainz. A lot more obvious than in the LN.
Mar 13, 2018 6:11 PM

Nov 2017
I liked this episode a lot,but I wonder if anyone else has noticed that this seems to be heading for a 3 way showdown with Nazarick and the Princess's faction all heading to give the beatdown on Eight Fingers,and theres bound to be some "problems",esp when Gazef,Brain and Climb meet Sebas,and maybe Shallchair as well.
Its getting bloody interesting ;)
And no,I haven't read the LN's yet,got them,but I'm waiting for this to finish first.
StarhammerMar 13, 2018 6:16 PM
Mar 13, 2018 6:18 PM

Apr 2008
lihle808 said:
Devansetiautamaa said:

Next till the end episode i think we're not going to see Albedo.. instead shalltear will show up in episode 11 or 12
What the? Then what what about the order issued by Ains? But if it's like that then this season was a waste for sure.

Did you seriously not pay attention to the episode? The order was to organize a force and dispatch it o that Demiurge can assume command on site.

People throwing a hissy fit about Seba making the choice he did fail to understand his character completely. Sebas knew that Tuare had nothing to truly offer Nazarick. That's why he kept her secret to begin with. He knew he fucked up but you bleeding heart sops fail to look at the bigger picture from his perspective.
Mar 13, 2018 6:45 PM

Jan 2018
thebrentinator24 said:
Damn, Sebas is a lady-killer. Now he needs to smash.

I'm looking forward to these last few episodes as Sebas prepares to rescue Tuare.

Also, random side note, did anyone here who has seen Hunter x Hunter think the Princess' brother looked like a fat Kurapika? Lol just a random thought that I found funny.

"A fat Kurapika" LUL
But actually he looks like Kurapika
Mar 13, 2018 7:02 PM

Jan 2013
Now i don't really know what to expect xD
That princess is totally crazy, poor Climb.
And why did Albedo said that in the end?hmmm
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2018

288 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2018

197 by RayousSR »»
Apr 24, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2018

254 by WienGirl »»
Apr 21, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2018

174 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 25, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

354 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 11, 5:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.