Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Aug 21, 2017 4:37 PM

Dec 2015
I just realized that Tingle never provided a full reads list. And even then most of her reads resulted in null reads...

So I'm going with gut again.
Vote:Mishukax

@Mishukax - Why'd you stay in RVS all of D1? What are you thoughts on the game as of now?
Aug 21, 2017 4:38 PM

Dec 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
What is everyone talking about? Something about border colors? Did the the host mess up the phase change death flip again? I'm so lost

If you're active, mind bothering to explain your vote?
Aug 21, 2017 4:40 PM

May 2013
I'm backreading right now.
roz1roz your icon is just confusing as heck. Why did you have to do this.
Aug 21, 2017 4:41 PM

Jan 2010
Tingle said:
logic340 said:
1. I think I had made that pretty clear at that point. He was mudslinging me badly and the scum claim.
2. You can find the answer to this in #423. This was not a vote based of whisper meta this was a vote based on how I felt about this particular scum claim with the note of how I happened to catch him like this before. See I like to give as much info as I can so people can understand where I am coming from but at times I will omit some to see if people try to understand me by asking questions or just label it a town or scum motivated action. It can be quite telling when town isn't being lazy.
3. How do you know they are jokes and not actual scum claims unless you are scum clearing town here? Do you know something I do not? Also I have since answered this is #423
4. Um....did you miss where she asked me to vote for her? Claire said "Vote me then. Barking wont work you know. :)" to which I answered "unvote: Vote: Claire. Well since you asked so nicely. Don't be upset when you get everything that comes along with it though seeing as how you asked for this". I am not trying to be rude but if you follow the conversation in the quote chain why I did what I did is very clear. It's also stated in the post where you quoted. Now if you can make a case for why scum would place a vote like that then go right ahead but don't say you don't understand the reason for my vote when the reason is in the post you quoted.
5. I addressed in #427. Am I really role fishing here or am I trying to get people to understand Purity's role?
1. I'm confused by the terminology you're using. What do you mean by mudslinging? That you both were tunneling eachother? Or that he is making you looks bad, what is it? It must be annoying to have to keep explaining yourself, but you've got to be direct with me here or I won't understand.

2 & 3. I think we've been misunderstanding eachother here. I was talking about Labs/Abu with the fake scum claim early game, which to me came off as a joke, that I'd expect from Labs tbh. It might not actually be a joke, you never really know with him but that was my judgement at the time. I do have to admit that I read over whisper's fake scum claim, that was quite different than those two, like you stated. "I shouldn't night kill you then". You called it a scum claim, but it looks to me more like a slip. Or could potentially be a tpr, or town aligned vigilante. But two of those three options are bad. I understand why this "joke" put you off now. Fluff can always mean more than it portrays so of course you should keep an eye open for whisper, but it's honestly not enough to make him scum for me. I'll have to reread his posts once again, to make a good judgement on that.

4. I now sorta understand your reasoning after reading through it again. So you're voting for her because she challenged you and you didn't like the gimmick she had going with Ari and you were standing up for Abu. I don't really like players standing up for eachother like that, because ultimately we're all on our own here because we're clueless to eachothers alignment so early in the game. But if you know Abu and your gut feeling is telling you town, who am I to question that. But please understand that his playstyle can get off as a bit scummy. He's ultimately avoiding answering questions completely, maybe they should be more direct, but maybe he should try harder in looking for a way to answer them. He's a bit to laid back imo.

5. i already tackled this in my previous posts, again thanks for clearing this up for me.

Edit: Added some spaced between my points, because it became hard to read.
If Tingle really was/is scum then this post right here may prove to be revealing. I am currently collecting all Tingle's post.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 21, 2017 4:45 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
I'd rather a game related question though I can think of a few good reasons to have done it.

Aug 21, 2017 4:52 PM

May 2013
logic340 said:
Mishukax said:
I'd rather a game related question though I can think of a few good reasons to have done it.

Back off with your questions, I'm backreading, for Mona Lisa's sake. I can think of a simple reason as well, it's just that I've had to recheck a few times after thinking "wait, logic would say this type of thing?" I'm just confused, is all.
Aug 21, 2017 4:54 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
logic340 said:

Back off with your questions, I'm backreading, for Mona Lisa's sake. I can think of a simple reason as well, it's just that I've had to recheck a few times after thinking "wait, logic would say this type of thing?" I'm just confused, is all.
Fair enough, sorry if I am being too imposing. I really am interested in your thoughts given what has transpired end of D1 and to start D2. I am here all night take your time.

Aug 21, 2017 4:55 PM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
lastwhisper31 said:
What is everyone talking about? Something about border colors? Did the the host mess up the phase change death flip again? I'm so lost

nope not yet, if u took the time to answer my post, could you have at least answered my questions? I'm still at work for 2 hours
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 21, 2017 5:01 PM

Dec 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Arrisu said:

nope not yet, if u took the time to answer my post, could you have at least answered my questions? I'm still at work for 2 hours

I'm pretty sure I answered any question pinged at me. If I missed it, feel free to reask.
Aug 21, 2017 5:02 PM

May 2013
logic340 said:
Fair enough, sorry if I am being too imposing. I really am interested in your thoughts given what has transpired end of D1 and to start D2. I am here all night take your time.

Yay, you actually backed off. You got so focused on small irrelevant details as scum in Hydra Mafia, now I was half-checking if you'd feel offended with my refusal to obey you. I've been having town vibes from you as I've been reading, this helps to strengthen it.

Don't have too many expectations, given the Phraze town flip I'm trying to find if scum were on there and if the CFD onto him made sense.
As for my vote, I was just not here to catch up with the thread and change my vote. Bummer. If you ask me whether I would have voted Phraze anyway had I been caught up and fully present... can't really answer this considering I'm biased while reading because I know what Phraze is.
Aug 21, 2017 5:04 PM

May 2013
Mind you I'm still on page 12 so I won't take my time too much.
Aug 21, 2017 5:05 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
logic340 said:

Yay, you actually backed off. You got so focused on small irrelevant details as scum in Hydra Mafia, now I was half-checking if you'd feel offended with my refusal to obey you. I've been having town vibes from you as I've been reading, this helps to strengthen it.

Don't have too many expectations, given the Phraze town flip I'm trying to find if scum were on there and if the CFD onto him made sense.
As for my vote, I was just not here to catch up with the thread and change my vote. Bummer. If you ask me whether I would have voted Phraze anyway had I been caught up and fully present... can't really answer this considering I'm biased while reading because I know what Phraze is.
A very fair response. "I respect that" to steal from DenjaX/Purity. Carry my good fellow.

Aug 21, 2017 5:06 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

@Arrisu this is the question he was talking about.
@lastwhisper31 I will give it to you guys in detail later. I need to check something first.

Aug 21, 2017 5:27 PM

May 2013
I already see people not liking me because I'm a dead slot.

I could probably check every one of my games, townie or scum, and see this happening as well. Thankfully one of my games has ended today but I'm still in two and my non-mafia schedule isn't being lenient at all. I'm not seeking pity but I want to put out there that you should be expecting weird activity levels from me, especially if you have experience playing with me.
Aug 21, 2017 5:28 PM

Jan 2010
I left the numbers blank you all can come to your own conclusions for what you think these interactions and thoughts mean. I hope that this is helpful in some form or fashion.

Aug 21, 2017 5:30 PM

Jan 2010
I left the numbers blank you all can come to your own conclusions for what you think these interactions and thoughts mean. I hope that this is helpful in some form or fashion.

Interaction analysis
KEY:
| = Strong interaction (Vote/Pressure/Gametalk)
- = Weak interaction (Fluff/Passive Mention)

logic340: |||||||-
Phraze: |
Coelestin: |
aa-dono: ||
Last:
Labs: |
Claire:
Suzune-chan: -
CorruptedPurity: ||
AbuHumaid: |-
Maitai:
roz1roz: |-
Arrisu: |
Mishukax: |-

This is operating under the assumption that Tingle is Mafia.
I am not counting her read list posts as interactions.
They have no interactions with Last, Clarie, MaiTai, or Phraze
The one interaction I have marked with Phraze is their vote on Phraze
They have one interaction with Arrisu, Labs, and Coelestin
They have two interactions with AbuHumaid, roz1roz, Suzune-chan, CorruptedPurity, and Mishukax
Most of their interactions were with logic scum read logic but never voted him.

Edit: Added roz to the two interaction section.
logic340Aug 21, 2017 5:40 PM

Aug 21, 2017 5:40 PM

Dec 2015
@Logic340 - What do you think are the odds of her not having any interactions with her scum buddies?

I can understand her not having any interactions with Phraze and Maitai because they weren't active at the same time. But Whisper and Claire? I'm pretty sure Tingle was around when both these players were present.
Aug 21, 2017 5:44 PM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
@Logic340 - What do you think are the odds of her not having any interactions with her scum buddies?

I can understand her not having any interactions with Phraze and Maitai because they weren't active at the same time. But Whisper and Claire? I'm pretty sure Tingle was around when both these players were present.
show me times when we were both online? If I didn't interact with her then I saw no need to.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 5:48 PM

Jan 2014
@Arrisu if it pleases you, once I get home, a long side what I planned to do, I will also anaylize me and Tingles online times.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 5:55 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:

I think it is quite possible honestly but more likely one not both. Also it could be that they just didn't interact with many people due to their own lack of activity. I think looking into how they approached the slots they didn't interact with at all will be revealing. Their position on CP conf town is something we should look into and think about.

Aug 21, 2017 5:59 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Arrisu said:

show me times when we were both online? If I didn't interact with her then I saw no need to.
This is just her interactions going out from her slot to other players and not the other way around. She didn't interact with you but Idk if it was the other way around. Also you don't have to be online together to interact with one another. You were a hot topic and while she touched on me and you a bit she did not actually ask you any questions or anything. Again I want to work with you today so please don't view everything like an attack, we are just working through the information.

Aug 21, 2017 6:10 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
@Arrisu if it pleases you, once I get home, a long side what I planned to do, I will also anaylize me and Tingles online times.
I think there are better uses of your time than this? Furthering your read on Labs with all the flips seems like something good to do.

Aug 21, 2017 6:11 PM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
This is just her interactions going out from her slot to other players and not the other way around. She didn't interact with you but Idk if it was the other way around. Also you don't have to be online together to interact with one another. You were a hot topic and while she touched on me and you a bit she did not actually ask you any questions or anything. Again I want to work with you today so please don't view everything like an attack, we are just working through the information.

+1 for Logic's response. It was an observation so I see no need to get so defensive.

Tbh I can't wait to see your reasonings for thinking that I'm the scummiest player right now. This better be good~
Aug 21, 2017 6:14 PM

Jan 2010
@CorruptedPurity are you around?

Aug 21, 2017 6:15 PM

May 2015
roz1roz said:
@Ruu - Does rolecard's avatar color indicate anything?

You know we like to see you struggle ~

We didn't messed up anything, everything we do is intentional.
Please remember to read the setup
We, the hosts, love to mess with your heads and see what kind of theories you come up with ^^
Aug 21, 2017 6:20 PM

Dec 2014

I'm not dead
Aug 21, 2017 6:20 PM

Jun 2015

Arrisu lastwhisper, AbuHumaid
Mishukax Arrisu

Not voting: aa-dono, Labs, Claire, logic340, Suzune-chan, CorruptivePurity, Maitai, roz1roz, Mishukax

|| T I M E R ||

Mod comments: Keep it civil ~
Aug 21, 2017 6:25 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
aa-dono said:
@AbuHumaid What do you think of Arri, logic and Mishu?

@Tingle same question (plus Claire)
I'm town leaning with Arrisu, I like what she said about Claire. She said what's in my mind exactly, as for logic based on meta he's too emotional to be scum, a scum logic is way more clam than that. and IDK about Mishu yet
Was her push on Phraze EoD1 really enough to completely change the way you felt about her here?

Aug 21, 2017 6:27 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
On another note, I'm searching for someone who has the same passive ability as me. It has something to do with trains and love. Whether you let me know who you are or not is up to you, but yeah, just know that I'm here.

Everyone else, you can ignore this.
Makes me think she was targeted with the hopes of dropping two bodies? Would be funny if they popped Coelestin last nigh and dropped themselves in the process.

Aug 21, 2017 6:35 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
roz1roz said:
@Ruu - Does rolecard's avatar color indicate anything?

You know we like to see you struggle ~

We didn't messed up anything, everything we do is intentional.
Please remember to read the setup
We, the hosts, love to mess with your heads and see what kind of theories you come up with ^^
I respect that. Since it's you I should expect things to be extra bastard >_> #SHAMELESSHOSTMETA

Aug 21, 2017 6:38 PM

Jan 2010
@CorruptedPurity your thoughts on the different Role PM background? No townies have come forward to say they also have a red role PM background.
What do you make of the Coelestin kill and do you think tingle flipped town or mafia?

Aug 21, 2017 6:47 PM

Dec 2015
Welp. I'm out for the night. I have a busy day with work tomorrow but I will try and pop in and see what's up.
Aug 21, 2017 7:08 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Logic, I don't understand. Why tell people what is worth pressuring instead of just doing it? @logic340
I finally understand what you were getting at here.
How can I pressure 3 people myself? I am encouraging others to help me. I already had a town read on Abu but for those who didn't it was a way they could pressure and gain a better read. Same with Labs who I was and still am neutral on and lastwhisper who I was scum reading at the time and don't know what to make of right now. So I was already pressuring last and suggested that people pressure and look into the others. Not for being scum but to further their own reads.

Aug 21, 2017 7:11 PM

Jun 2009
Suzune, has a terrible headache and can't sleep so there is a catch up post coming~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 21, 2017 7:16 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Its funny how drastically the tone of this game changes, once Logic hops in. Logic got us guys, Me, Lamby, and Abu for scum team. Im going to sleep...
ROAR!!!!!

Just kidding. Have you been able to catch up yet? Sorry if you posted already I am back reading.

Aug 21, 2017 7:21 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
I don't like this plus 1 at all as you could have given who you think we should be looking into.

@_Claire_ we are at the point where everyone needs to be looked into. So I choose logic for you to look into as I don't like your singular focus.
Hnn why not? Abu deflect a direct question.
After re-reading this quote chain I am really surprised that you took Clarie's side of this and even went as far as to bring up deflecting from a direct question with everything else that we got out of Abu during this interaction with Clare. I feel like people look at one post too often instead of what lead to the post they are thinking about. I also feel like if you want Abu to answer something asking barebones questions like who should we look into is the wrong way to go about it. Even worse since I caught flack for saying we should look into Abu/last/Labs for their scum claims and got a ton of backlash for it.

Edit: Why was whoever Abu decided to say better then the options I chose without being asked?

Aug 21, 2017 7:21 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Its funny how drastically the tone of this game changes, once Logic hops in. Logic got us guys, Me, Lamby, and Abu for scum team. Im going to sleep...
ROAR!!!!!

Just kidding. Have you been able to catch up yet? Sorry if you posted already I am back reading.
I'll be on soon haha.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 7:23 PM

Jun 2009
I honestly, think the Praze train @Logic340, was something that formed really late. While I did not get a great read on them myself I did list them as lightly scummy but the train almost looks like it formed out of a convenience.There were enough people who were kind of leaning both directions about phraze and they just happened to be online. There were not really any major trains competing with it at that time so it formed merely by creating interest for it. Which in the end is a dangerous kind of train forming.

You also missed my point. At the point of the game where I commented on you saying things but not following up on them, it was left so open an general. Almost like, we need to follow Logic here.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 21, 2017 7:25 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
I don't like this plus 1 at all as you could have given who you think we should be looking into.

@_Claire_ we are at the point where everyone needs to be looked into. So I choose logic for you to look into as I don't like your singular focus.

"If you focus on everything, you will get nothing. Focus on something, and you might get something"
- Claire, 2017
From my PoV it's likely that three townies were the object of our narrow focus yesterday. What will you be doing today? Is there anyway I can get you to broaden your horizons a little bit?

Aug 21, 2017 7:26 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
Arrisu said:
@_Claire_ - Fair enough. Besides, what do you think of Logic and Whisper's disagreement?

@aa-dono - That goes for you as well.

I feel like Logic always has this fight with anyone regardless of his alignment Lol. So nothing.

I am honestly looking for something from Logic.

Have up found what you were looking for?

Aug 21, 2017 7:33 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
I honestly, think the Praze train @Logic340, was something that formed really late. While I did not get a great read on them myself I did list them as lightly scummy but the train almost looks like it formed out of a convenience.There were enough people who were kind of leaning both directions about phraze and they just happened to be online. There were not really any major trains competing with it at that time so it formed merely by creating interest for it. Which in the end is a dangerous kind of train forming.

You also missed my point. At the point of the game where I commented on you saying things but not following up on them, it was left so open an general. Almost like, we need to follow Logic here.
Yes with the speed at which it formed it should have been sign of bad things but it was that or roz and no one was interested in lynching TPR at the time it seems?

It was left so open because I am not trying to influence people's opinions. Seems that people took it the wrong way as if I scum read all of them for it. Had people read my Abu town read a few posts earlier I am not sure how a scum read on all of them for that could even be thought of? Not sure how making a suggestion on who to look into and others misunderstanding it is my fault but eh....

Aug 21, 2017 7:34 PM

Jan 2014
@logic340 so just to clear this up, you are playing off the fact that you believe Tingles is scum because of the name Trap, and the fact that he banner was slightly Red? Thats why you were looking at Tingles interactions?
Edit: Not asking this to undermine you, I just wanted to make sure I understand where you are at currently.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 7:36 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
These deaths are both quite surprising. I surely want expecting 2 deaths with roz claiming protective TPR. What are the chances we are dealing with two TPR's this game?
With fifteen people it would not be a stretch, Pyro and I have built games like that before. At the very least, we know that a second killing role went off but whether it was a vigilante or paranoid gun owner is unknown.

Arrisu said:
Anybody else noticed the color of Tingle's character card was red?

Also the name of her character was "Trap"? Could it be that she had an ability to reveal as town upon death?

I mean so far Phraze's and Coelestin's cards were blue.
This is actually a very fair point. I initially read it is a trap, like a boy appearing as a girl, but in the literal sense of it being a trap that would suggest a scum role being covered by pretending to be town. Not a very good trap though if they cards are going to be coloured. Random preference wise, I think the dark ones are prettier.

roz1roz said:
AbuHumaid said:
I kinda don't believe roz's TPR claim

@roz1roz what's your reason for claiming?

Tbh, why wouldn't I, if I can win with town?
Right, but survivors often get lynched regardless, so it is not unheard of to have an outted third party role get killed simply for the potential they work against the town.

Aug 21, 2017 7:37 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
LMMFAO are you for real? go find me a time where abu ever gave an answer on who we should be looking into....I will wait for this one. This is a frequent question that he is asked btw.
I don't deal with direct meta. Question asked, you answer. He has every right not to answer, but that doesn't discredit Claire's push on him. Let him answer things directed at him - or choose not to, and be read for it.
If I had a nickel for every time a question I asked went unanswered I'd be a wealthy man. How is that indicative of anything when I have town and scum doing it me all the time? If examples are needed there are plenty I can pull from this game alone and not to be rude but if we are going with that reasoning then I would expect you to already be on top of it? Meaning who else hasn't been answering questions directed at them?

Aug 21, 2017 7:38 PM

Jan 2014
I need to do some stuff before I can spend the rest of the night focused on this game, so I'll be back.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 7:44 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
@logic340 so just to clear this up, you are playing off the fact that you believe Tingles is scum because of the name Trap, and the fact that he banner was slightly Red? Thats why you were looking at Tingles interactions?
Edit: Not asking this to undermine you, I just wanted to make sure I understand where you are at currently.
We will go over this once you have read the thread and understand the chain of events. I want you caught up before I go explaining thing to you because I would like your thoughts before I put together everything that is already there. Try to see this from my pov I need info too.

Aug 21, 2017 7:44 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
logic340 said:

Well that little correction to the phase change post changes my view on everything right now.
@roz1roz as I told you mafia on MS will jump on late. Experience it in Kitty Mafia and now here. I would not be surprised if another scum was on the train. MaiTai is likely not scum jumping on at that point with their teammate but again I want more than their interaction with me.
If we have a vig good shot.

I think I am a little less inclined to vote roz now that two deaths weren't town but he still remains an option if we run into trouble catching scum. Time to look at tingle's interactions. There isn't much to go on there so this shouldn't take long.
unvote:
I think the important part of looking at that vote count is to talk about all the people from Arrisu back because that was the vote that started forming the train while Mishu and Claire were just kind of hanging out on the train before hand. That was the point where it formed and if you were to discuss reasons for joining it even though I am not certain it was well thought out that would be the springboard point. I will go back and look once I read the end~

Aug 21, 2017 7:49 PM

Jun 2009
Arrisu said:

I actually considered this too. Or at least that they would avoid criticizing their scum buddies.

Aug 21, 2017 7:52 PM

Jan 2010
I am here lurking for a moment while Suzune catches up.
Hoping other post.
Was kind of expecting Mishu and Purity to post while they were here?

Aug 21, 2017 8:01 PM

May 2013
Happy late bird day, Suzu o/
Ok, roz1roz claimed Survivor or something similar. Of course, he's a no-lynch from now on. That claim was so ridiculously out of nowhere that I force myself to believe it to some extent. Only the role looks slightly unoriginal in this setup but eh.
lastwhisper31 said:
Being low key roasted, all day, while at work. I'm just playing how I play, if I'm giving off scum vibes then there isn't much I can say. Seems tho that in the 4 hours I've been at work, still got 3 more, all I see is posts focused on me. #Feelsbad @Logic340 to be all honest, idk what game ur reading that helped u come to conclusion that this is another one of my scum games, I'm sorry but ur diving to deep into meta, cause I ain't scum this game. I'll post again later, I just wanted to make this post while on break.

This feels townie. It's some early beef against a lynch on him that barely even took off. Doesn't really come off as stressful overreacting to me.
logic340 said:
slight town vibes from this
I'll go into detail later, maybe.

Can you go into details now? Explain the people why I'm town!
[quote=AbuHumaid message=51999540]
aa-dono said:
I like what she said about Claire. She said what's in my mind exactly, as for logic based on meta he's too emotional to be scum, a scum logic is way more clam than that. and IDK about Mishu yet

Whydopeopleonlyreadlogicbasedonhisemotionsholycrap.

Just got out of Hydra Mafia where people townread him for being emotional or whatever, turns out he was scum, which made sense because of his actions which were relatively scummy. I just don't believe in 'emotion' as a tell anymore, and I think I never really did, sorry. I do agree that, emotions aside, logic is off to a nice start.
AbuHumaid said:
Coelestin said:
On another note, I'm searching for someone who has the same passive ability as me. It has something to do with trains and love. Whether you let me know who you are or not is up to you, but yeah, just know that I'm here.

Everyone else, you can ignore this.
this feels like role fishing

How in the world. No it doesn't.
logic340 said:
I will say that I am kind of tired of being the errand boy as people are being to lazy to even go back 2 pages in this game and it's quite frustrating.

This is another mindset from logic which I like. Scum tend to like to repeat their words because they've put confident thought into them and would rather make themselves as clear as possible.
Suzune-chan said:
Sure clearly I am voting them because I think they are scum. However, that is not currently true.I no longer think that, but I did not like their entrance much. Actually I have never seen so man people agreeable in a series of pages before and that stood out to me. Like I can see the town block forming. I will update you on my read and probably change vote if I ever get to the end of this catch up.

I don't know if mafia are the ones who killed Coelestin, but this post could mean something.
To be honest, I didn't like Coel's entrance either and I could feel people liking her presence for reasons I couldn't quite grasp myself, so I agree with Suzune. But the fact that she says "I can see the town block forming" would explain the night kill if Suzune is scum, as you don't really want a townlock alive in the game. Still, maybe the actual scum had the same view on Coel's slot.
Arrisu said:
So you're joining us or not?

I like this from Arrisu. Constant poking (taking acount earlier posts from that page as well), wanting to get people on Phraze when there's really no reason for scum to do that. However the biggest other train was Claire's so there's possibility of a defend-Claire-by-changing-focus going on. Still, seems like too obvious of a CFD, I don't think I see scum doing this...? People who followed Arrisu are more of interest, though. I want to look into that but bleh, maybe when I'm up for it another time.
Arrisu said:
@Phraze - Clearly you didn't read the first half of D1 for assuming I had no strong opinion about Claire.

I can't wait to see your flip. Either way a town not bothering to read the phase is rather antitown.

Though I would be very surprised if you'd flip town.

Eh, now I don't like this one. I feel that the antitown thing is unfair, but what bothers me the most is that last sentence. My experience with these types of posts is that they scream something like: "I'm 100% sure you're scum, and I'm certain of it to a point where I can't possibly be mafia, as mafia would display more doubt in their reads!"
roz1roz said:
vote: Phraze

I want to be on a wagon as well.

Tingle said:
Vote: Phraze

MaiTai said:
Vote: Phraze

Edit: Dammit. Lol. Too late

Gotta agree on what people pointed out: these votes look good since there's no reason to lock a lynch that's getting done anyway. I have to say though, that I've seen scum abuse of that to try and clear themselves. It's a rather easy tactic. Basically this.
Though roz1roz is apparently TPR and Tingle I would also assume is scum from the card color. If anything bothers me, it's that... why make a role scum that flips town if something as obvious and easy to notice as the card color ruins it anyway? Suzune roughly mentioned this too and I was like "yeah wait that'd be a weird move from host (?)". In any case, as for MaiTai's vote, it couuuld be seen as scummy, but I don't really have a problem with their explanation for their vote.
Arrisu said:
Town is typically more hesitant to hop onto an already strong wagon. Especially when they haven't caught up (@Tingle @Maitai).

This makes sense too.
roz1roz said:
Blue is town or mafia? Someone fill me up on this?

This looks like a forced derp-clear :/ I don't quite buy that you could seen blue as mafia, even if you've always seen green used before or something.

I'm at #823 and will stop here. Sorry, I've done so much mafia today, more than I should have. I'll give my eyes and mind a rest and probably come back at noon tomorrow to make sure not to fall behind. See you guys.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.