No, she voted late.
Aug 20, 2017 3:13 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
@Kaitou MaiTai voted Phraze too, you didn't count it

Mine didn't count. Lol. Totally my bad.

Aug 20, 2017 3:14 PM

Jan 2014
Tbh, after wagonomics, I expect this to flip town.
No strong counterwagon, where mafia would setup theirs countercandiate for a lynch.

If it flips town, I'm actualy clearing Maitai and Tingle. No wolf would try to late vote a town wagon, if he didn't have to.

If it flips mafia, they would be suspected of trying to get town cred via jumping on the wagon.
Aug 20, 2017 3:18 PM

Jun 2015

You know Romeo will die if his Julietta is involved... 💔

Everyone was doing their best to play the game but following the rules was not easy. Trying to understand and play as other people is not a simple task and Phraze found out soon enough. She was not used to Grape's play style nor could she think of her lovely crazy theories that everyone in MS loves <3 But one thing was clear: If Ruu was involved in the game, a lynch would be unavoidable. After all, they are Romeo and Julietta, always trying to lynch each other...

@Phraze was...

|| TIMER ||

Mod Comments: there was a small error. This game is half reveal so from now on you will only know the alignment of the player that gets lynched or NK'd. We apologies for the errors in the vc also, won't happen again. Please remember to be kind to one another and follow the rules ~

RuuryMercuryAug 20, 2017 4:06 PM
Aug 20, 2017 3:19 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
No strong counterwagon, where mafia would setup theirs countercandiate for a lynch.

If it flips town, I'm actualy clearing Maitai and Tingle. No wolf would try to late vote a town wagon, if he didn't have to.

If it flips mafia, they would be suspected of trying to get town cred via jumping on the wagon.
Phraze was actually the counter to the Claire train if we look back at the vote counts prior to the move to Phraze.

@Ruu and @Kaitou if at all possible can we get more frequent vote counts next phase please.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 20, 2017 3:20 PM
Jul 2018
Shit, we lost the cop
Aug 20, 2017 3:21 PM

Jun 2013
Aug 20, 2017 3:21 PM

Jan 2014
Blue is town or mafia? Someone fill me up on this?
Aug 20, 2017 3:22 PM

Jun 2015
roz1roz said:

Read OP
Aug 20, 2017 3:23 PM

Jan 2014
Kaitou said:
roz1roz said:

Read OP

I'm not yellow. Your argument is invalid.
Aug 20, 2017 3:24 PM

Jan 2010
OMG!!! That second ability....lol.
Phraze lied about her claim....wow. Wonder who logic is and if he is scum since that passive activated if logic gets lynched. I am assuming that means flavour logic and not the player btw.

Jun 2013
roz1roz said:
Kaitou said:

Read OP

uhm...
Jul 2018
@Kaitou we can talk at night?
Aug 20, 2017 3:25 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
You should be backreading no? Are you caught up?

Aug 20, 2017 3:26 PM

Oct 2011
so ermm.. this might mess up my meta for future reference. again :P was shortlived fun tho. ty for the game~
might not follow it much cuz busy

Aug 20, 2017 3:27 PM

Jun 2013
logic340 said:
Phraze lied about her claim....wow. Wonder who logic is and if he is scum since that passive activated if logic gets lynched. I am assuming that means flavour logic and not the player btw.
wow I just finally realised why you sometimes seemed to talk in third person.. i thought you were just a bit of a wacko ;) but you were talking about whoever could have the logic card. im dumb.
Aug 20, 2017 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
You should be backreading no? Are you caught up?
I'm out right now and on my phone, can't backread
Aug 20, 2017 3:28 PM
Jul 2018
Tingle said:
logic340 said:
wow I just finally realised why you sometimes seemed to talk in third person.. i thought you were just a bit of a wacko ;) but you were talking about whoever could have the logic card. im dumb.
he always talks about himself in third person too
Aug 20, 2017 3:29 PM

Jun 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Tingle said:
he always talks about himself in third person too
oh thats confusing
Aug 20, 2017 3:29 PM

Dec 2015
...Not to claim as PR during last minutes of phase. That's disappointing. We could have avoided this.
Aug 20, 2017 3:32 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Arrisu said:
@Logic340 - Opinion about Phraze as it stands?
I wish she would talk about who she suspects instead of giving this weak defense. I'd rather she give her thoughts on the player base and with 5 votes 30 minutes to phase change it may be claim time?
5:30pm EST time stamp. I asked her with plenty of time to stop this outcome from happening. If town wont help one another we will never defeat the mafia.

Aug 20, 2017 3:32 PM

Jun 2015
roz1roz said:
Kaitou said:

Read OP

I'm the host. My word is law.
Aug 20, 2017 3:34 PM

Jan 2014
I mean if she had just claimed cop, then everyone would have just pulled off her. Still a shitty turn of events. And I can like never be in these discussions cause of my work schedule and the phase change times
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 20, 2017 3:36 PM

May 2015
Sorry for all the trouble. I will edit the post now and yes, you will be getting more vc starting D2 @logic340
Aug 20, 2017 3:36 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Kaitou said:

Read OP

Yellow is a forbidden color around here it's annoying and hard to read.
Blue=Town
Orange=Independent
Red=Mafia

Aug 20, 2017 3:40 PM

Jan 2014
@roz1roz I like how u we're one one of the last minute Snipes and u just cleared urself by stating that if she flipped town then all the vote snipers are inno. But if u aren't lying then ur independent so who knows. I'd personally rather look at the people in the middle, scum like to hide in the middle of a train.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 20, 2017 3:42 PM

Jan 2014
Well back to work for 2 more hours.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 20, 2017 3:54 PM

Jan 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
@roz1roz I like how u we're one one of the last minute Snipes and u just cleared urself by stating that if she flipped town then all the vote snipers are inno. But if u aren't lying then ur independent so who knows. I'd personally rather look at the people in the middle, scum like to hide in the middle of a train.

That wasn't an attempt to clear myself tbh.
More like an attempt to state something - if it's town and scum have no reason to hammer, why would they normaly do it? That would catch to much attention on them. As you say, if there was scum on the wagon there would be in midle of it instead.
Aug 20, 2017 3:56 PM

Jan 2014
@Kaitou - is it possible to have a vote count in wich votes are sorted via the order they appeared? Not random one like atm?
Aug 20, 2017 4:31 PM

Jan 2014
AAAAaaaaaaa... I hate when site deletes your long analysis of wagon, cause of internet lag.

Anyway, shorter and more chaotic version of it:
- Phraze's wagon had more traction then any earlier one, wich means that in earlier wagons there was a wolfs votes splited somewhere.
- On 1.2 we can see 3 vs 3 of logic vs Claire. It's quite likely that 1 of them is scum.
- Claire moving vote on Phraze is NAI, cause everyone would vote to save themself, regardless of aligment.
- Arrisu moved a vote together with a logic, from Claire's wagon to a Phraze's one. Possible scumteam trying to deload logic via creating even more tempting counterwagon (?)
- If we looked at Phrazes wagon, most likely partner for Claire if they were mafia would be aadono for literaly putting a nail in the Phrazes lynch, so it won't move back to Claire.

Sum up:
Claire vs logic - probably v/w wagon situation

Adding the possible scumteam:

logic + (possibly) Arrisu
vs
Claire + (possbily) Aadono
^ is probably a v/w situation
Aug 20, 2017 4:52 PM

Apr 2015
What ability? I only see her flipping as grapefruit..
Aug 20, 2017 5:16 PM

Dec 2015
@roz1roz - Um there's no nighttalk. so we should leave it as this.
Aug 20, 2017 5:16 PM
Jul 2018
@Kaitou IDK if you hid Phraze's ability on purpose because of some bastard stuff or not but if so then just ignore this comment
Aug 20, 2017 5:20 PM

Dec 2014
I can't believe that I slept through phase change. But you guys seem to have trained onto Phraze anyway and my vote wouldn't have mattered.

Did his ability reveal after death or something? Cos I don't see anything but the way you guys post seems like it was revealed
Aug 20, 2017 5:21 PM

Dec 2014
Arrisu said:
@roz1roz - Um there's no nighttalk. so we should leave it as this.

Umm rules, section III says we may talk at night
Aug 20, 2017 5:23 PM
Jul 2018
to everyone who saw Phraze's abilities, don't reveal it. let's keep the pressure on mafia
Aug 20, 2017 5:24 PM
Jul 2018
though i'm not sure if a mafia saw it or not
Aug 20, 2017 5:28 PM

Dec 2014
AbuHumaid said:
to everyone who saw Phraze's abilities, don't reveal it. let's keep the pressure on mafia

Feelsbadman leaving me in the dark like this. I can work around it if it actually can hurt mafia but remember, if just one mafia knows, everyone knows.
Aug 20, 2017 5:36 PM
Jul 2018
CorruptedPurity said:
AbuHumaid said:

Feelsbadman leaving me in the dark like this. I can work around it if it actually can hurt mafia but remember, if just one mafia knows, everyone knows.
Now that I think about it around half the players were present at the time and as you said, one mafia knows their teammates know and the more info town has the more chance to catch scum so I'll tell

Phraze's ability No. 1 was normal sane cop, investigates one every night
the other was something like if she gets logic (i think they mean the role not the player) lynched she'll get some passive ability that i forgot what it was

Edit: grammar
removed-userAug 20, 2017 5:41 PM
Aug 20, 2017 5:55 PM

Dec 2015
@CorruptedPurity - My bad. I guess I shouldn't have skimmed the rules. x)
Aug 20, 2017 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
Arrisu said:
Okay I found time for phase change and I am willing to work alongside my biggest town reads to get a lynch through (within reasons of my own reads of course.)

@Coelestin - Here is my reads list for D1. This goes for anybody else interested.

Town
- Logic: Logic is being a genuine town by trying to get everyone to work together. He pressures, feels frustration when things aren't going as planned (which is typical for town) and provides wonderful insight. I like what he offers at the table.
- Coelestin: I feel confident enough in my read on Chi to be able to tell when she is town. Also, her reads list made sense to me and I agree with much of her perspective.
- CorruptedPurity: Despite the rough beginning, he is actively questioning other players. I leave him in town as of D1 but I'd like to personally reevaluate my read on his the next day phase.

Slight Town
- aa-dono: Correct me if I am wrong but she stayed in RVS for quite a while before moving on with her vote. Which hasn't been switched yet (@Ruu @Kaitou). Otherwise, I feel a Dono town vibe from. I am mostly meta reading her at this point in time.
- Mishukax: I haven't played with this player much but again, I like his perceptive on the game thus far.
- Tingle: Tingle isn't a player that typically posts often but what she has posted is genuine town effort. I'd like to see more of her thoughts.

Neutral
- LastWhisper31: I'll be honest, I didn't focus much on him since one of my town reads was pushing him so much. Therefore I did not deeply analyse his posts. Needs to be reevaluated.
- Labs: Can't read Lamby. I need time. He's like an abstract painting.
- Suzune: It was her birthday and so she couldn't be too active. I like what she posted thus far but it isn't enough to give me any type of read on her.
- AbuHumaid: Him stating he is scum is null. I don't know his meta and I feel as though he lacks any real pressuring.

Scummy Scums
- Phraze: Comes in half way through D1 and gives a half-ass reason for a vote. At this point, he/she should have had more insight from everything that happened. Not to mention he doesn't bother pressuring fellow players and simply comments. Lazy scum is lazy.
- Claire: Less scummy than before but I'm not willing to let her go for her early phase behaviour. I want to reevaluate her next phase, since I tend to have scum reads on town Claire.
- roz1roz: Claims TPR and doesn't help town at all.
- MaiTai: Similar behaviour to Phraze. Doesn't seem interested in scumhunting. Barely bothers to pressure.

Now with this information, I am willing to lynch any player within my scum reads alongside town.

Neutrals can be convinced but may require some hard convincing to do so.

So Town, who will we be lynching today?

your reasons for scum reading Phraze are weak, joining the game late isn't scummy I don't even know why you mentioned that it's like you're looking for any reason to suspect her, you're calling her out for giving a "half-ass" reason to vote yet your reasons aren't any better, Laziness isn't scummy wtf? I'm lazy as any alignment and I'm not even hiding it, does that mean i'm scum? if so why don't you pressure me since I lack real pressure too?
Aug 20, 2017 6:11 PM
Jul 2018
aa-dono said:
AbuHumaid said:
so you're netrual on Phraze but don't mind lynching her?
Yes
why did just go with the flow instead of pressuring and voting the one you're actually suspecting? Phraze had already enough votes. Feels scummy
Aug 20, 2017 6:12 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
AAAAaaaaaaa... I hate when site deletes your long analysis of wagon, cause of internet lag.

Anyway, shorter and more chaotic version of it:
- Phraze's wagon had more traction then any earlier one, wich means that in earlier wagons there was a wolfs votes splited somewhere.
- On 1.2 we can see 3 vs 3 of logic vs Claire. It's quite likely that 1 of them is scum.
- Claire moving vote on Phraze is NAI, cause everyone would vote to save themself, regardless of aligment.
- Arrisu moved a vote together with a logic, from Claire's wagon to a Phraze's one. Possible scumteam trying to deload logic via creating even more tempting counterwagon (?)
- If we looked at Phrazes wagon, most likely partner for Claire if they were mafia would be aadono for literaly putting a nail in the Phrazes lynch, so it won't move back to Claire.

Sum up:
Claire vs logic - probably v/w wagon situation

Adding the possible scumteam:

logic + (possibly) Arrisu
vs
Claire + (possbily) Aadono
^ is probably a v/w situation
why did you single out vote count 1.2 when 1.3 had whisper leading with three votes? Claire and I were at 2 each.

Aug 20, 2017 6:14 PM
Jul 2018
Arrisu said:
@aa-dono @Labs @Tingle @Abuhumaid @Suzune-chan

How bout lynching Phraze guys? What's your opinion on that? Do you have any better options?
so you're asking people to follow you to cover the fact that you were one of the last voters? hmm
Aug 20, 2017 6:25 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Arrisu said:
@aa-dono @Labs @Tingle @Abuhumaid @Suzune-chan

How bout lynching Phraze guys? What's your opinion on that? Do you have any better options?
so you're asking people to follow you to cover the fact that you were one of the last voters? hmm
that was like a good 45 minutes before phase change? I was actually the last to vote phraze at that point. We also have an RVS vote from Mishu that never moved which should be explained as well.

Aug 20, 2017 6:27 PM

Jan 2010
@roz1roz is your D1 play what we can expect to see from you helping town as things progress?

Aug 20, 2017 6:35 PM

Jan 2010
more points for town Abu here imo. I'll be looking more into arrisu as well but the reason I think Phraze showing up late was mentioned is because she mentioned mishu and labs going under the radar due to their activity (which she then lied about while talking with me). Phraze got herself hung I wouldn't be surprised if mafia didn't touch that train after the first three votes. Those are the votes I'm most interested in.
Mishu - RVS
Claire - need to look into bit too early to call a self preservation vote the way roz is.
Arrisu - well documented, honestly feels like a town lucian push to me.

Aug 20, 2017 6:40 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:

lost kitty mafia to mafia who did just this with their teammate also on the train early. Speaking from experience the bolded is not a given.

Aug 20, 2017 6:45 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Well back to work for 2 more hours.
are you back?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.