Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2017 3:25 PM

Jan 2010
Heading out will be on the road for a while. Hope to see the people in my NEI section get active. Wouldn't be surprised if there was scum hiding in there.
Neutral Section is too big I will be working through that tonight.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 19, 2017 3:25 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
@Coelestin
I see lol I will be eaten alive in this game correction: I can never read u xD
RIP my last like 20 posts
What part of the OMGUS makes you suspicious of whisper? OMGUS isn't exactly scum indicative.
I can't tell if ur tpr or scum, but it looks too towny for comfort. or if ur towny and won't be lynched, u have some guarantee to survive a nightkill?
Last bounced accusations around without a solid basis. simply cuz Logic suspected him he also started 'suspecting' Logic back

...häh? Why should I care about that?
Can you point out some posts where he did that?
Aug 19, 2017 3:32 PM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
What I know about lastwhisper is he is in his 6th game I believe. They were Psychopass, Kiznaiver, Robot, The Morning After, AoT (ongoing) I may have missed one. He has rolled mafia 4 out of those 5 previous games. So if he is town here he hasn't been town much and doesn't have much experience. That being said it's very reminiscent of his scum game so I am very comfortable voting and pressuring here to sort him out.
meta sure takes the fun out of the guessing pfft I refuse to look at meta~

Aug 19, 2017 3:38 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
logic340 said:
What I know about lastwhisper is he is in his 6th game I believe. They were Psychopass, Kiznaiver, Robot, The Morning After, AoT (ongoing) I may have missed one. He has rolled mafia 4 out of those 5 previous games. So if he is town here he hasn't been town much and doesn't have much experience. That being said it's very reminiscent of his scum game so I am very comfortable voting and pressuring here to sort him out.
I guess I will just start keeping my thoughts to myself and let you guess at why I do the things that I do.

Aug 19, 2017 3:53 PM

Oct 2011
@logic340
You were both mafia in that game don't play around and act like you had to read her there.

What is your read on Coelestin so far? If you have trouble reading her you should work on sorting that out.
I still tried to get her meta for future reference XD
my read on her is either scum or tpr, since she's too town for comfort. besides whatever I wrote in that post
What do you find suspicious specifically? Is there a post you can link to help me understand where you are coming from?
think I alrdy quoted that. she had no strong opinion on anyone yet switched vote to Claire few posts earlier. I'd imagine she had a good opinion on Claire to switch rvs to a real vote [edit: besides potentially agreeing with Last to vote Claire despite having no conversation with him]

Aug 19, 2017 4:00 PM

Oct 2011
Coelestin said:
Phraze said:
@Coelestin
I can't tell if ur tpr or scum, but it looks too towny for comfort. or if ur towny and won't be lynched, u have some guarantee to survive a nightkill?
Last bounced accusations around without a solid basis. simply cuz Logic suspected him he also started 'suspecting' Logic back

ikr~
not sure I wanna dig up the links from 10 pages, since my internet's a pain, but the posts where he switched targets, and votes, should be proof enough (too aggressive imo)

Aug 19, 2017 4:09 PM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
Phraze said:
I guess I will just start keeping my thoughts to myself and let you guess at why I do the things that I do.
we all need to figure thought processes to win the game so no worries. meta just feels very spoilery [tho it's just a meta peeve of mine]

Aug 19, 2017 4:13 PM

Jan 2014
Being low key roasted, all day, while at work. I'm just playing how I play, if I'm giving off scum vibes then there isn't much I can say. Seems tho that in the 4 hours I've been at work, still got 3 more, all I see is posts focused on me. #Feelsbad @Logic340 to be all honest, idk what game ur reading that helped u come to conclusion that this is another one of my scum games, I'm sorry but ur diving to deep into meta, cause I ain't scum this game. I'll post again later, I just wanted to make this post while on break.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 19, 2017 4:29 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Being low key roasted, all day, while at work. I'm just playing how I play, if I'm giving off scum vibes then there isn't much I can say. Seems tho that in the 4 hours I've been at work, still got 3 more, all I see is posts focused on me. #Feelsbad @Logic340 to be all honest, idk what game ur reading that helped u come to conclusion that this is another one of my scum games, I'm sorry but ur diving to deep into meta, cause I ain't scum this game. I'll post again later, I just wanted to make this post while on break.
when u come back, pls give a brief explanation of ur gameplay. I'm new to u and have a bad impression, no offense. finding fault in every little thing is suspicious behavior

Aug 19, 2017 5:08 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
Coelestin said:

ikr~
not sure I wanna dig up the links from 10 pages, since my internet's a pain, but the posts where he switched targets, and votes, should be proof enough (too aggressive imo)
@Phraze and @Coelestin check the spoiler below I think this it's the posts in question.

Aug 19, 2017 5:12 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
idk why everyone is making this out to be a solely meta thing when it is not! Also you might be town who is struggling due to ruling mafia so much. Either way my vote stays in an effort to make that determination. Capiche?

Aug 19, 2017 5:16 PM

Dec 2015
@_Claire_ - For reference what are your reads this phase?

@LastWhisper31 - Yours as well.

As of now, I feel like Chi is playing her town game. I like the way she's thinking.
It feels genuine.

@Coelestin - I really can't focus much with the way Claire's defense is spread out.
I'm very tired today. I will further analyse her after her reads list. Also could I get your read list as well? A quick one will do.

I can't seem to focus on writing heavy posts today. orz
Aug 19, 2017 5:16 PM

Jan 2010
@Suzune-chan I hope you're enjoying your birthday weekend. Can you explain your vote in Coelestin please?
@MaiTai have you posted yet?
@Phraze gotta look over what you've posted recently. Out of nei into neutral.
roz1roz said:
Someone pm me on discord next time the game begins.
Catching up, will post reads in +- 1/2h
how are those reads coming along?

Aug 19, 2017 5:18 PM

Dec 2015
I want @Labs reads list as well.

Talk to me, friend.
Aug 19, 2017 5:30 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
aa-dono said:
I thought Mishu was just your RVS?
Why did Mishu's train made you think twice on pursuing your scumread?

Logic is like an open book, he talks a lot. I can pressure him anytime, and I know how to do it as well, because I understand him quite well, I'd say, and I know he'll answer me. And most important of all, he already has plenty of attention. Mishu, not so much, I think. He does seem more dangerous to me in a sense that he tends to be more neutral no matter what he does, and easier slips under the radar. I would like more attentino on Mishu to be honest.

Maybe I can get to it sometime when I'm done with backreading and paperwork -.-
@Suzune-chan.your thoughts on this.
I like this post gives me the same vibes I got from your raving mathematician post and some of town Togs recent BA reads on me.

Aug 19, 2017 5:35 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
why stop at two? Why not share yours and make it three? I feel like you were mudslinging dono here with bolded as it seems to serve no purpose other than to say you feel she isn't doing anything with this post.
Because she isnt? What was the point of her comment, does she scum read purity, is she not? I dont believe she ever elaborated on this, and I gave my reasons for why theres nothing wrong with have more then one perspective, regardless of who the question was directed to. What was the point of this post other then to say im mudslinging. Tbh i stated many times, that I've never seen this arguement used before, but I have a slight town read on dono because of her activity this game, but you still are slightly leaning towards scum for me. Im just trying to be more vocal this game, its not mud slinging if I feel like it means something, I mean ya I could have elaborated on it, but I didnt.
the point of me commenting was to get you to share your thoughts instead of muddling others. You said it yourself more than one perspective is good yet you still have not shared your perspective as I requested you to. You decided against that and went on a bit if a tirade and your own case against me seems to hinge on meta itself? I'm doing one thing that you've never seen me do before so I'm scum here? and could you clearly state what that one thing is for me please?

Aug 19, 2017 5:39 PM

Jan 2010
@lastwhisper31 your thoughts on Labs so far please?

Aug 19, 2017 5:43 PM

Jan 2010
I kind of expect anyone who made a "logic was role fishing" comment to reply to #427. You guys opened this can of worms (pun intended).

Aug 19, 2017 5:48 PM

Jan 2010
@AbuHumaid are you caught up? If not what page are you currently on? Do you still feel Claire is scummy and if so can you elaborate on your reasoning for me. Also I asked you about Arrisu here in another post I'll requote out for you but I want an answer.

Aug 19, 2017 5:49 PM

Jan 2010
@Arrisu have you put out a read list somewhere? Your read on Abu and your thoughts on Coelestin and my reads on him.

Aug 19, 2017 5:52 PM

Dec 2015
Mishukax said:
logic340 said:
"Best Town" means a certain player in the MS community.

Aw damn, I forgot Best Town is the nickname of that particular MS member. Well, if CP does have that card, he's either a super OP town or a super deceptive mafia. Which doesn't bring us anywhere really.

Its not nice to keep information from others who might not get the reference to the flavor. Who would this "best town" be?
Aug 19, 2017 6:00 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
Mishukax said:

Aw damn, I forgot Best Town is the nickname of that particular MS member. Well, if CP does have that card, he's either a super OP town or a super deceptive mafia. Which doesn't bring us anywhere really.

Its not nice to keep information from others who might not get the reference to the flavor. Who would this "best town" be?
DenjaX aka "Best Town". I'm pretty sure Claire said it a few pages back. It was referenced in live mafia today when Purity voted "Worst Town" as a joke instead of "Best Town" or Denja.

Aug 19, 2017 6:00 PM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
@Arrisu have you put out a read list somewhere? Your read on Abu and your thoughts on Coelestin and my reads on him.

I haven't though I plan to. I am currently rereading the thread. I can answer you quickly though:
- Abu is null for me. He makes little to no discussion within the thread and so it is rather difficult for me to make any type of read on him. I don't like that he hasn't been pressuring much.

- Colestin is one of my D1 town reads. I like what she says and I find myself nodding in agreement with some of her points. I get a good gut feeling on her.

What about you? Regarding these two? Could you elaborate as to why you think Abu is town?
Aug 19, 2017 6:02 PM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
Arrisu said:

DenjaX aka "Best Town". I'm pretty sure Claire said it a few pages back. It was referenced in live mafia today when Purity voted "Worst Town" as a joke instead of "Best Town" or Denja.

I'd like to imagine Denjax would be some kind of TPR. Perhaps a Jester given his personality.

Thanks, for explaining.
Aug 19, 2017 6:06 PM

Dec 2015
_Claire_ said:

What do you mean toying with your heart? I dont toy with hearts.

I guess I could say I dont like how Logic has been wishy washy about his vote? I also have the opinion that he hasnt been doing much of his own thinking.

On the other hand, Awa does sound like her townplay.. probably. I havent been playing for months, it could have changed.

Abu on the other hand hasnt been much helpful. I havent played with him much, but I dont think we should let him go just based on "abu never answers you, so why are you asking?" by Logic. I thought Logic knew better than that? I mean if you arent gonna just keep on asking are you gonna let Abu go? If Abu is scum should be his eziest game of his life.

Could you elaborate as to why you feel as though Logic hasn't been doing "his own thinking"?

Also so many contradictions here. Do you townread dono or not?
Aug 19, 2017 6:13 PM

Dec 2015
Will be back. Board game night with friends.
Aug 19, 2017 6:16 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:

I haven't though I plan to. I am currently rereading the thread. I can answer you quickly though:
- Abu is null for me. He makes little to no discussion within the thread and so it is rather difficult for me to make any type of read on him. I don't like that he hasn't been pressuring much.

- Colestin is one of my D1 town reads. I like what she says and I find myself nodding in agreement with some of her points. I get a good gut feeling on her.

What about you? Regarding these two? Could you elaborate as to why you think Abu is town?

For Abu I will refer you to #423 for my thoughts.
For Coelestin I am getting townie vibes I like how she seems to be trying to keep things progressing. The one thing that stands out to me is her vote on me as I stated it took me kind of by surprise followed by her move to whisper but I like her for town so far here.

Aug 19, 2017 7:06 PM

Jan 2010
Back to page one again time to start sorting out my neutral pile.

Aug 19, 2017 7:15 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

Is that alignment indicative, that he always deflects a qtn?
Should we ignore him and not pester him just because he doesn't ever answer?
Hah~!
The funny thing about this is that whisper does this to me all the time I will find an example coming up here shortly so I will be sure to reference this post. Is whisper scummy as well for deflecting and not answering the direct questions I asked him?

I might sound like a broken radio but can you outline precisely why youre voting Last atm?
I honestly dont see why.
Aug 19, 2017 7:19 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
Tingle said:
Alright here we go.. I believe most that people have could said about these 4 has been said, but I’ll try to find some more things to nitpick on :’) Imma try and mark everything I’m saying in blue to make it more easy to tell apart. But forgive me if I forget.
Logic

1. I think I had made that pretty clear at that point. He was mudslinging me badly and the scum claim.
2. You can find the answer to this in #423. This was not a vote based of whisper meta this was a vote based on how I felt about this particular scum claim with the note of how I happened to catch him like this before. See I like to give as much info as I can so people can understand where I am coming from but at times I will omit some to see if people try to understand me by asking questions or just label it a town or scum motivated action. It can be quite telling when town isn't being lazy.
3. How do you know they are jokes and not actual scum claims unless you are scum clearing town here? Do you know something I do not? Also I have since answered this is #423
4. Um....did you miss where she asked me to vote for her? Claire said "Vote me then. Barking wont work you know. :)" to which I answered "unvote: Vote: Claire. Well since you asked so nicely. Don't be upset when you get everything that comes along with it though seeing as how you asked for this". I am not trying to be rude but if you follow the conversation in the quote chain why I did what I did is very clear. It's also stated in the post where you quoted. Now if you can make a case for why scum would place a vote like that then go right ahead but don't say you don't understand the reason for my vote when the reason is in the post you quoted.
5. I addressed in #427. Am I really role fishing here or am I trying to get people to understand Purity's role?

The reason why we are calling it unreasonable is because they can all be town, they can all be scum, they can all a mixed of town/scum. So the fact that just saying I am scum raises alarm in you is weird because you know its almost always fluff.

Also what I am having trouble is atm why did you not just vote me, but instead say something and then vote? Where is this impulsive decisive vote that I used to see Logic town but instead youre unsure of where youre stepping and all.
Aug 19, 2017 7:21 PM

Dec 2014
Aug 19, 2017 7:21 PM

Apr 2015
Phraze said:
what I get from the thread so far is...

Last too much omgus. first it was CP, then Claire
Arrisu said Claire was suspicious but didn't talk much with Last(who was very suspicious of Claire?). had 'no strong opinion' but agreed. dunno how 2 ppl can come to a conclusion without talking it out
Coelestin also seems suspicious for having rvs and switching votes despite not being active(or I missed it)
the ppl that always confuse me: Mish/Suzu/Claire/Dono
which leaves these townish?: Labs/Logic/Abu/Tingle/Maitai/roz1roz

not sure if I have any solid reads on anyone since there's a tpr involved, but I prefer a vote on Last for now

Vote: lastwhisper31

You did not outline why youre voting Last instead youre jumping on opportunity. Is that what im seeing atm?
Aug 19, 2017 7:24 PM

May 2015

Claire: Arrisu, Abu
logic340: lastwhisper, Claire
Mishukax: Labs
Phraze: Mishukax
Arrisu: aa-dono
Coelestin: Suzune-chan
lastwhisper: logic340, Phraze, Coelestin

Not voting: Tingle, CorruptivePurity, Maitai, roz1roz

Mod comments: This game is half reveal upon death ~
Aug 19, 2017 7:26 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:
there's a high possibility he's town, what if we suspect him and lynch him then he flips town? we would have wasted a lot of time that could be used to catch a real scum
The point is there going off a previous role, where when said person was lynched, they were actually scum, but showed up as town.
this is host meta what makes it different from the player meta you disdain so much?

Aug 19, 2017 7:33 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:

1. I think I had made that pretty clear at that point. He was mudslinging me badly and the scum claim.
2. You can find the answer to this in #423. This was not a vote based of whisper meta this was a vote based on how I felt about this particular scum claim with the note of how I happened to catch him like this before. See I like to give as much info as I can so people can understand where I am coming from but at times I will omit some to see if people try to understand me by asking questions or just label it a town or scum motivated action. It can be quite telling when town isn't being lazy.
3. How do you know they are jokes and not actual scum claims unless you are scum clearing town here? Do you know something I do not? Also I have since answered this is #423
4. Um....did you miss where she asked me to vote for her? Claire said "Vote me then. Barking wont work you know. :)" to which I answered "unvote: Vote: Claire. Well since you asked so nicely. Don't be upset when you get everything that comes along with it though seeing as how you asked for this". I am not trying to be rude but if you follow the conversation in the quote chain why I did what I did is very clear. It's also stated in the post where you quoted. Now if you can make a case for why scum would place a vote like that then go right ahead but don't say you don't understand the reason for my vote when the reason is in the post you quoted.
5. I addressed in #427. Am I really role fishing here or am I trying to get people to understand Purity's role?

The reason why we are calling it unreasonable is because they can all be town, they can all be scum, they can all a mixed of town/scum. So the fact that just saying I am scum raises alarm in you is weird because you know its almost always fluff.

Also what I am having trouble is atm why did you not just vote me, but instead say something and then vote? Where is this impulsive decisive vote that I used to see Logic town but instead youre unsure of where youre stepping and all.
things change welcome back to mafia society. Get used to seeing a newer logic doesn't make me scum and my reasoning has veg better than he stated reasons before voting be instead of just jumping. I'm sharing my thoughts would you prefer keep them to myself?

I didn't vote you because I have stronger conviction with last. I voted you because that seemed like what you wanted at the time. I can always put it back if that makes you more comfortable?

Aug 19, 2017 7:34 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
The funny thing about this is that whisper does this to me all the time I will find an example coming up here shortly so I will be sure to reference this post. Is whisper scummy as well for deflecting and not answering the direct questions I asked him?

I might sound like a broken radio but can you outline precisely why youre voting Last atm?
I honestly dont see why.
honestly read page 9 and 10.

Aug 19, 2017 7:40 PM

Jan 2010
@_Claire_ #423
I won't keep repeating the same thing over and over again it's here in the thread 64 posts back.
Can I get back to looking over my neutral reads or would you like me back in the whisper tunnel?

Aug 19, 2017 7:47 PM

Dec 2014
Tfw u pointed out host spelled your name wrong and they just did it again. My heart can't take this betrayal any longer.
Aug 19, 2017 7:50 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Arrisu said:

So meta confirmed?
I have not actually been mafia since I started doing this so if anything it should be a NAI to town behavior as they have only seen it come from me as town.
Your right it shouldnt me anything, its pretty nai tbh like you stated, but I dont see the point of stating that this has only been seen in your town games? This could be your first scum game, but who knows, Logic is being Logic, and I don't think ill be able to pressure him like he has pressured me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 7:51 PM

Jan 2010
@Tingle will you at least vote your neutral/scum read?

Aug 19, 2017 7:53 PM

Jan 2010
@_Claire_ now that I think about it, why did you answer my response to Tingle instead of #427?

Aug 19, 2017 7:55 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:

Arrisu said Claire was suspicious but didn't talk much with Last(who was very suspicious of Claire?). had 'no strong opinion' but agreed. dunno how 2 ppl can come to a conclusion without talking it out
Coelestin also seems suspicious for having rvs and switching votes despite not being active(or I missed it)

not sure if I have any solid reads on anyone since there's a tpr involved, but I prefer a vote on Last for now

Did I really do that much omgus towards CP and Claire? I can see that coming in an arguement if your refering to me and Logic? All I did was RVS Claire, and I told her I was gunna do it. So you already read the 9 pages, and came to the consensus that my omgus posts mean I'm scum?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 7:57 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
@Coelestin
RIP my last like 20 posts
What part of the OMGUS makes you suspicious of whisper? OMGUS isn't exactly scum indicative.
Can you explain to me my what you mean by bounced accusations, Im trying to poke people, and honestly Logic suspects me every game so its nothing new, but I can say I was a little heated last night and jumped the boat on that vote.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 7:58 PM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:

I honestly dont see why.

Towards logic

_Claire_ said:
Phraze said:

You did not outline why youre voting Last instead youre jumping on opportunity. Is that what im seeing atm?

Someone is being awfully defensive. Or protective?

I see both of thier reasons as somewhat legit, I don't completely agree with them but I can see where they are coming from and I respect that. Claire, where are you coming from with this overprotectivenss of Last? Setting up a whiteknight? Defending a scumbuddy?
Aug 19, 2017 8:00 PM

Jan 2014
@_Claire_ so why is ur vote on Logic a long side me, do you read him as scum or were you just trying to pressure him?

@logic340, since you stated that meta wasnt you only reasoning for voting me, can you post a more detailed explanation of why you think I'm scum.

@Phraze, so exactly why are you voting me, again?

@Coelestin same goes for you, obviously ur vote is less biased because you've never been in a game with me, outside being the host.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 19, 2017 8:00 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
Tingle said:
role fishing.

No. I know what CP's role card is. Don't need to fish for it lol.
Also I was definitely around in 2015, maybe I misremember you. In any case, hullo.
Tingle said:
I think we should look for other reasonings on why claire is scummy.. We’ve gotten pretty much all the answers we could’ve gotten from her concerning this issue. I like arri’s reasoning on why she’s voting.. I’m gonna analyze Claire’s activity again, look if I can get anything else out of it myself.

I love this. It's a fair and upright look at Claire. Not getting excited about already having a lynch option on hand.
Tingle said:
you make it feel more and more like D1 post was about the role not the player, and that CP is just going along with it.. And it's actually quite plausible.

The thing is, why would CP go along with it if he's mafia? Because if that's true then there is someone with the CP card ready to "counterclaim" and CP ends up in an awkward position. Unless he didn't realize the announcement could be referring to the role so he jumped on it quickly and now he's forced to go along with it.
If he's town it makes sense for him to jump in the thread acting as a confirmed town so we can't really analyze his entrance. Plus, if he's town and he understands that the announcement might not be talking about him, he could still pretend like it's talking about him anyway since he really is town and has no reason to agree or disagree with any theory that the announcement is talking about the role card.
Tingle said:
would host actually do that? It feels kinda unlikely to me.

Good catch (?) I actually agree with this. Feels weird for the host to warn the participant that his role could be affected by bastard elements when it obviously can anyway from the game presentation. But perhaps CP's role is an exception and required an additional warning because of its nature.
Edit after #357: eh, that's an okay explanation from CP. I'm already tired of looking into the endless possibilities of CP's role, ugh.
aa-dono said:
@AbuHumaid What do you think of Arri, logic and Mishu?

@Tingle same question (plus Claire)

That question is meh as heck. I'd rather you guide someone better with a more precise question instead of asking them about everyone who they haven't given an opinion of. Maybe you could ask Abu what he thinks of CP's read on Arri. Something like that. I'm picking at straws but sorry, I tend to dislike simple questions which scum can take right from their pocket. Not that I can complain if you end up with interesting results from asking that question, but anyway.
Tingle said:
Has been playing actively, and been questioning players, the question really is if his questions are really doing anything. Has been kinda defensive, and has been picking a fight with everyone, but that can honestly be both a scum or a town tell, depends on the player, I don’t know him, so that at least doesnt get me anywhere. I have scumread someone before because they were defensive about everything, and they flipped scum. What do ya’ll think?

From my experience with logic, he does ask many questions, a lot of which end up becoming useless, but he always knows how to capitalize on the more important ones to form his scumreads on. I think logic is a generally outspoken player who is aggressive through his defensiveness, if that makes sense to you.
Tingle said:
Here they went back on the subject of fake claiming scum. This was already on page 7, and it had long passed. They were active the entire game until here. So why tackle back on that subject now?

That's fair enough. I was going to sleep so I wanted to leave on a note of something that had been on my mind but not that worth mentioning, anything that could get Labs in the spotlight he probably deserves to be in. I know how this person plays, I know it's not that weird of a play from him to fake claim scum, I just want more from him, and I do expect more from him will come, but I definitely don't want him to cruise through D1 with now an unexplained vote on me and all. I tend to like players who fluff, but I'd rather put out a warning. Though I do like what he tried to do with the no-claiming stuff concerning who might have the CP rolecard. That said, Labs' playstyle can be interpreted as scummy by most people so it's a slot to be careful about. Like Shinichi, or I don't know, Karote.

slight town vibes from this
I'll go into detail later, maybe.

Aug 19, 2017 8:01 PM

Dec 2014
I did have something against Chi, but my laptop is dying (Forgot to charge overnight), so I'll charge it while eating and come back later with maybe something solid against Chi. She definitely deserves more attention than she is getting.
Aug 19, 2017 8:05 PM

Jan 2010
I literally want to scream right now. Three people have asked me on this page for something that is on the previous page. Post #423 people.
Leave logic alone for a little while please.

Aug 19, 2017 8:06 PM

Oct 2011
@Suzune-chan
didn't notice it was ur bday. happy birthday <3

@logic340
@Phraze gotta look over what you've posted recently. Out of nei into neutral.
cool ty. would most likely be active over the weekend and half asleep
@Phraze and @Coelestin check the spoiler below I think this it's the posts in question.
there's a post where Last switched focus from CP to Claire

@_Claire_
I make my own decisions. <- long time no say it
I didn't outline but I can refer for u to read. or rather, just read through the whole 10 pages and try to feel the whole direction Last has been steering. there's advantages in backreading(or catching up in my case). Last is acting too carefree for town, that means he has protection of some sort, which would mean he's scum or town with some bastard powers
as for reference: he hammered on CP for a long while, what he wrote when voting u(Claire) and Logic posted the one about him at #460

@Arrisu
Arrisu said:
As of now, I feel like Chi is playing her town game. I like the way she's thinking.
It feels genuine.
ermm..ur one of my scum leans yknow. Chi should be fine since ur saying this, in my pov. next in line after Last, should he require the benefit of doubt

Aug 19, 2017 8:08 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
I literally want to scream right now. Three people have asked me on this page for something that is on the previous page. Post #423 people.
Leave logic alone for a little while please.

If you're talking about me, I wasn't referring to you. U can tell cos I didn't ping you. I was just pointing out that Claire was referring to you, because claire seems too protective of the last slot currently.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.