Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2017 7:17 PM
Jul 2018
@logic340 why are you giving me town points without explanations?
Aug 20, 2017 7:36 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
@roz1roz is your D1 play what we can expect to see from you helping town as things progress?
Honestly I was wondering the same thing, if he was really tpr that could win with anyone, why not strive to help town? If he aint, then we have no reason to not vote him, at one point.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 20, 2017 7:37 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
I like this abu... hes a changed me guys.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 20, 2017 9:39 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
Arrisu said:
Okay I found time for phase change and I am willing to work alongside my biggest town reads to get a lynch through (within reasons of my own reads of course.)

@Coelestin - Here is my reads list for D1. This goes for anybody else interested.

Town
- Logic: Logic is being a genuine town by trying to get everyone to work together. He pressures, feels frustration when things aren't going as planned (which is typical for town) and provides wonderful insight. I like what he offers at the table.
- Coelestin: I feel confident enough in my read on Chi to be able to tell when she is town. Also, her reads list made sense to me and I agree with much of her perspective.
- CorruptedPurity: Despite the rough beginning, he is actively questioning other players. I leave him in town as of D1 but I'd like to personally reevaluate my read on his the next day phase.

Slight Town
- aa-dono: Correct me if I am wrong but she stayed in RVS for quite a while before moving on with her vote. Which hasn't been switched yet (@Ruu @Kaitou). Otherwise, I feel a Dono town vibe from. I am mostly meta reading her at this point in time.
- Mishukax: I haven't played with this player much but again, I like his perceptive on the game thus far.
- Tingle: Tingle isn't a player that typically posts often but what she has posted is genuine town effort. I'd like to see more of her thoughts.

Neutral
- LastWhisper31: I'll be honest, I didn't focus much on him since one of my town reads was pushing him so much. Therefore I did not deeply analyse his posts. Needs to be reevaluated.
- Labs: Can't read Lamby. I need time. He's like an abstract painting.
- Suzune: It was her birthday and so she couldn't be too active. I like what she posted thus far but it isn't enough to give me any type of read on her.
- AbuHumaid: Him stating he is scum is null. I don't know his meta and I feel as though he lacks any real pressuring.

Scummy Scums
- Phraze: Comes in half way through D1 and gives a half-ass reason for a vote. At this point, he/she should have had more insight from everything that happened. Not to mention he doesn't bother pressuring fellow players and simply comments. Lazy scum is lazy.
- Claire: Less scummy than before but I'm not willing to let her go for her early phase behaviour. I want to reevaluate her next phase, since I tend to have scum reads on town Claire.
- roz1roz: Claims TPR and doesn't help town at all.
- MaiTai: Similar behaviour to Phraze. Doesn't seem interested in scumhunting. Barely bothers to pressure.

Now with this information, I am willing to lynch any player within my scum reads alongside town.

Neutrals can be convinced but may require some hard convincing to do so.

So Town, who will we be lynching today?

your reasons for scum reading Phraze are weak, joining the game late isn't scummy I don't even know why you mentioned that it's like you're looking for any reason to suspect her, you're calling her out for giving a "half-ass" reason to vote yet your reasons aren't any better, Laziness isn't scummy wtf? I'm lazy as any alignment and I'm not even hiding it, does that mean i'm scum? if so why don't you pressure me since I lack real pressure too?
uhhm who are you? Honestly, I will be looking into Arrisu more, I don't like the way he/she played the end of day 1.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 20, 2017 10:05 PM

Dec 2015
@lastwhisper31 @abuhumaid - If you both need any explanations feel free to let me know. I have a typical play that I enjoy pulling when I suspect another player of being scum. To most who don't know me, it could come off as bizarre.

Anyways, ask away.
Aug 20, 2017 10:29 PM

Dec 2014
Arrisu said:
@lastwhisper31 @abuhumaid - If you both need any explanations feel free to let me know. I have a typical play that I enjoy pulling when I suspect another player of being scum. To most who don't know me, it could come off as bizarre.

Anyways, ask away.

This reminds me of certain strong players. But what's your niche? Suzune makes very strong tonal reads/plays which alot of people respect. Lucy makes good behavioral analysis reads. Logic is good at finding scum through ISOs and interactions. I'm asking this so I won't be taken aback and scum read you if you make a bizarre play as you said. Back in Kitty Mafia, Penta asked a strange question to Cross and then refused to share his reads. I didn't know Penta was a strong player back then and that he was trying to bait out certain reactions, so I scumread him heavily for that play even though he was town. So what kind of game do you play? What should I expect out of you? And if anyone knows your meta well enough, I would also like to hear from them.
Aug 20, 2017 10:31 PM
Jul 2018
Arrisu said:

Anyways, ask away.
you didn't even respond to my response to you, is this a concession?
Aug 21, 2017 4:53 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:
AAAAaaaaaaa... I hate when site deletes your long analysis of wagon, cause of internet lag.

Anyway, shorter and more chaotic version of it:
- Phraze's wagon had more traction then any earlier one, wich means that in earlier wagons there was a wolfs votes splited somewhere.
- On 1.2 we can see 3 vs 3 of logic vs Claire. It's quite likely that 1 of them is scum.
- Claire moving vote on Phraze is NAI, cause everyone would vote to save themself, regardless of aligment.
- Arrisu moved a vote together with a logic, from Claire's wagon to a Phraze's one. Possible scumteam trying to deload logic via creating even more tempting counterwagon (?)
- If we looked at Phrazes wagon, most likely partner for Claire if they were mafia would be aadono for literaly putting a nail in the Phrazes lynch, so it won't move back to Claire.

Sum up:
Claire vs logic - probably v/w wagon situation

Adding the possible scumteam:

logic + (possibly) Arrisu
vs
Claire + (possbily) Aadono
^ is probably a v/w situation
why did you single out vote count 1.2 when 1.3 had whisper leading with three votes? Claire and I were at 2 each.

Cause whisper didn't have a new counterwagon, so no better analysis is possible.
Aug 21, 2017 4:54 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
@roz1roz is your D1 play what we can expect to see from you helping town as things progress?

Can you notice that I joined the thread with 18h left on clock?
You can't expect me to have a great d1 if I joined when 2/3rd of day is already gone.
I will try more d2.
Aug 21, 2017 7:11 AM

Oct 2011
Good morning guise.

I should be more readily available since I have total access to a computer during work hours.

If we look at the final vote count, I think the votes in the middle of the pack are very telling. I also think some mafia voted off of Phraze for good measure, but let's tackle the train first. I know these are pretty general.

Okay, on this note I need to jet.
Edit: Formatting error, accidentally said "Vote" inside the BBCode out of habit.
MaiTaiAug 21, 2017 3:15 PM

Aug 21, 2017 7:18 AM

Dec 2015
@Abuhumaid - I don't see how your question would aid since it is more of an accusation rather than a question but read below to understand.

@CorruptedPurity - My playstyle is to push a player as far as I can in order to shake them up as much as possible. By asking other players to hop onto the bandwagon I also get the opportunity to analyze their responses and therefore place them under pressure as well.

You can ask @Coelestin @_Claire_ and @aa-dono for confirmation on my agressive town play.

Now as far as I see it, I'd like to further analyze those who last minute hopped into the bandwagon as it was not necessary.

Town is typically more hesitant to hop onto an already strong wagon. Especially when they haven't caught up (@Tingle @Maitai).
Aug 21, 2017 7:29 AM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
@CorruptedPurity - My playstyle is to push a player as far as I can in order to shake them up as much as possible. By asking other players to hop onto the bandwagon I also get the opportunity to analyze their responses and therefore place them under pressure as well.

You can ask @Coelestin @_Claire_ and @aa-dono for confirmation on my agressive town play.

Can confirm, the push on Phraze does not only smell like but really stinks of Ari's town play.

EDIT: Grammar
Aug 21, 2017 7:32 AM

Aug 2012
Arrisu said:
@Abuhumaid - I don't see how your question would aid since it is more of an accusation rather than a question but read below to understand.

Yeah. Can confirm too. Though I don't think I've ever played with scum!Arri

Aug 21, 2017 8:08 AM

Dec 2014
Coelestin said:
Arrisu said:

Can confirm, the push on Phraze does not only smell like but really stinks of Ari's town play.

Do you play with scum arri? How does this differ from scum arri?
Aug 21, 2017 8:10 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
So that someone would ask why I feel that way or so that others would just share their view while agreeing or disagreeing.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 21, 2017 8:11 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
Honestly I was wondering the same thing, if he was really tpr that could win with anyone, why not strive to help town? If he aint, then we have no reason to not vote him, at one point.
Probably not worded the best but fair question I believe. I don't think he can afford to sit back like that if he is TPR and especially not if he is mafia fake claiming though I doubt that.

Aug 21, 2017 8:11 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:
I like this abu... hes a changed me guys.
What are your thoughts on Abu this game? Town, scum, or neutral for now?

Aug 21, 2017 8:19 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Coelestin said:

Do you play with scum arri? How does this differ from scum arri?

I have been scum with her once. She was more of a low key, passive scum there (but she was also busy, so that limited her chanced of being active but still) who still made pushes, but only very gentle ones without actually really paying attention to everyone and tried to appear overall active, yet still went for the easier targets. Nothing like the proactive Ari here. @Labs and @_Claire_ were in that game as well.

If anyone wants some comparison from scum!Ari to town!Ari, look at her post in this game, and her latest read list and the questions she asked in this game so far. I think there's a significant difference in tone.
Aug 21, 2017 8:24 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:
why did you single out vote count 1.2 when 1.3 had whisper leading with three votes? Claire and I were at 2 each.

Cause whisper didn't have a new counterwagon, so no better analysis is possible.
Ok so the analysis for 1.2 works the same for 1.3 then? Just curious I am not the best with VCA though I try to do them (in the most barebones fashion). I will say I am not a fan of pre-flip association but so long as you don't let it get in the way of what you are doing I guess I can't be too mad at it. Scum tend to spread out across the VC though this isn't a hard and fast rule.

Aug 21, 2017 9:04 AM

Oct 2011
I'll take your word for it for now, as I said in my post further up on this page that I felt Arrisu's actions were "Gung-ho" townie. Can that be said for the other votes on Phraze? That the vote/play line up with playstyle? Sorry as I have little to go on as far as that's concerned.

Edit: Grammar cleanup.

Aug 21, 2017 10:07 AM

Jan 2014
I'm gunna start making my posts very soon, there will be some now, and more later because of my brootal work schedule today, and then more going into tomorrow. I would like to first start by stating my heavy disdain for meta, as in my opinion, I feel as it only clouds judgement it gives mafia ez information to work with. also I'm surprised that more people didnt push me yesterday, I intentionally tried to look scummy, I still have doubt about if the people who pushed me are scum or town, but all in due time. Also I apologize for the way I acted in the previous days, as I can tell it put a lot of people in an awkward position, and I want to re frame from convoluting everyone's judgement w/ the use of emotion.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:14 AM

Jan 2010
@MaiTai I think I understood your scum read on me yesterday but I couldn't speak too much about it considering the situation I was in in my other game. Now that I brought that win home for us I don't mind talking about it at length. I am read off my emotion a lot of times in these games and it's actually one of the things that I distain the most. Hopefully if your scum tread continues it will be die to some other line of play but I do understand where you're coming from.

Aug 21, 2017 10:18 AM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
Okay I found time for phase change and I am willing to work alongside my biggest town reads to get a lynch through (within reasons of my own reads of course.)

@Coelestin - Here is my reads list for D1. This goes for anybody else interested.

Town
- Logic: Logic is being a genuine town by trying to get everyone to work together. He pressures, feels frustration when things aren't going as planned (which is typical for town) and provides wonderful insight. I like what he offers at the table.
- Coelestin: I feel confident enough in my read on Chi to be able to tell when she is town. Also, her reads list made sense to me and I agree with much of her perspective.
- CorruptedPurity: Despite the rough beginning, he is actively questioning other players. I leave him in town as of D1 but I'd like to personally reevaluate my read on his the next day phase.

Slight Town
- aa-dono: Correct me if I am wrong but she stayed in RVS for quite a while before moving on with her vote. Which hasn't been switched yet (@Ruu @Kaitou). Otherwise, I feel a Dono town vibe from. I am mostly meta reading her at this point in time.
- Mishukax: I haven't played with this player much but again, I like his perceptive on the game thus far.
- Tingle: Tingle isn't a player that typically posts often but what she has posted is genuine town effort. I'd like to see more of her thoughts.

Neutral
- LastWhisper31: I'll be honest, I didn't focus much on him since one of my town reads was pushing him so much. Therefore I did not deeply analyse his posts. Needs to be reevaluated.
- Labs: Can't read Lamby. I need time. He's like an abstract painting.
- Suzune: It was her birthday and so she couldn't be too active. I like what she posted thus far but it isn't enough to give me any type of read on her.
- AbuHumaid: Him stating he is scum is null. I don't know his meta and I feel as though he lacks any real pressuring.

Scummy Scums
- Phraze: Comes in half way through D1 and gives a half-ass reason for a vote. At this point, he/she should have had more insight from everything that happened. Not to mention he doesn't bother pressuring fellow players and simply comments. Lazy scum is lazy.
- Claire: Less scummy than before but I'm not willing to let her go for her early phase behaviour. I want to reevaluate her next phase, since I tend to have scum reads on town Claire.
- roz1roz: Claims TPR and doesn't help town at all.
- MaiTai: Similar behaviour to Phraze. Doesn't seem interested in scumhunting. Barely bothers to pressure.

Now with this information, I am willing to lynch any player within my scum reads alongside town.

Neutrals can be convinced but may require some hard convincing to do so.

So Town, who will we be lynching today?

I want to start with saying that I really don't know your meta, and also state that I find that it means nothing. You say you like to push trains to gather information. So lets start with what information did you gather, @Arrisu? Why didnt you focus me? Who was your heavy town read that was pushing me? Why does that matter? If its because you already believe he is town, then I consider that pocketing, and would rather you pressure me, then allow someone else to do it for you, which gives you an ez way to sheep them. At one point I would like your own read on me, and not from the perspective of someone else. Why do you like to label people as scum so easily. Why do you ask town who we should lynch, when your voice should be the deciding factor in how you move your vote? Honestly I really don't like how you tunneled phaze at end, though I am happy I didnt need to stress at work after I watched my train dissolve. I've also come to notice that in a lot of my mafia games, large trains tend to always begin 2 to 1 hour prior to phase change, forcing the player to act spontaneously and leaving very room for defense. If I was there, because I was reading the chat just couldnt post, I would have moved my vote to you, just from your last statement, "So Town, who will we be lynching today?"
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:27 AM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
Phraze said:
@logic340
Last improved and explained things to me, so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of doubt. still suspicious of Arrisu and Chi, besides Mishukax for dark horse. Arrisu's recent readlist covered Chi and Mishu, so it hasn't changed my opinion.

which means:
Arrisu/Coelestin/Mihukax

Dang son. You got the whole scum team down in D1?
I mean he was town, so its something to look at now.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:31 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Arrisu said:
@aa-dono @Labs @Tingle @Abuhumaid @Suzune-chan

How bout lynching Phraze guys? What's your opinion on that? Do you have any better options?
Nope. Sorry, currently occupied ><

My vote on Mishu is pressure. I don't read phraze as either town or scum, so I don't have any objection to the lynch.

So unless the vote is on someone I have townlean on, I won't object.

Yet you moved anyways, I got my eyes on you... and What pressure, you had your vote for a while, but didnt seem to make much of a case on it, unless I'm mistaken. If ur intent was to make pressure on a possible scum, then you could have gone at it in a stronger way, rather then allowing this train on Phraze to increase. So you only defend your town leads, and attack scum leads, and your totally ok with one of your nai reads being lynched because you don't care enough to find reason to possibly scum read them or town read them? This just seems scummy to me, and while reading at work, this just through me for a "what???" loop
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:32 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Vote: Phraze
I guess I can join. I'm not sure I'll be here for phase change. Even if I do, I'll probably just lurk and observe votes.
????
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2014
@Mishukax @_Claire_ What were your main reasons for putting your vote on him? Tbh though I can't deny how scummy he was in some of his posts. Like he stated that my posts were mostly omgus but was still ok with a vote. Actually tbh the more I talk about him the more I think hes scummy, god damnit Phraze.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:37 AM

Jan 2014
Coelestin said:
@Phraze claim or die.
Lets be honest here, were you gunna really move your vote after 5 mins just because he claimed?

@Tingle, as much as my gut tells me that scum dont snipe like that, especially because her lynch was already guarenteed, I still will need more from you, to place you some where, so your not off the hook.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:38 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
OMG!!! That second ability....lol.
Phraze lied about her claim....wow. Wonder who logic is and if he is scum since that passive activated if logic gets lynched. I am assuming that means flavour logic and not the player btw.
She didnt lie per say, she just kept the part out that would make mafia want to have her head.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:42 AM

Jan 2014
I'm not one to fear monger, but with Lamby being gone till who knows when, I wanted to state that something about what he said was bothering me. Roz and Phraze claimed ever so slightly, but the one thing they never did was flavor claim, so maybe its possible that nothing happens unless they flavor claim. Another thing I thought of while sleeping in my bed was, why would lamby tell us not to claim unless he thought it would be detrimental to town, so if anything I may just put him in my town pile even though I voted him because of all his scum jokes.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:44 AM

Jan 2014
Logic, Arrisu, and dono will be the people I poke tmr, because being in the middle of the train doesnt mean def scum, but its somewhere to look, and its always possible none of them are scum, but we can't find out unless we pressure them.

and Phraze suggested Coel and Mishu also, so more people to look into.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:52 AM

Jan 2014
I'll be back in 7 hours... rip me
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:54 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
OMG!!! That second ability....lol.
Phraze lied about her claim....wow. Wonder who logic is and if he is scum since that passive activated if logic gets lynched. I am assuming that means flavour logic and not the player btw.
She didnt lie per say, she just kept the part out that would make mafia want to have her head.
this is an interesting way of looking at it. Who jumped on the train after she claimed this that's what we should be looking at. Off the top of my head it was tingle mai and roz.

Aug 21, 2017 10:55 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Logic, Arrisu, and dono will be the people I poke tmr, because being in the middle of the train doesnt mean def scum, but its somewhere to look, and its always possible none of them are scum, but we can't find out unless we pressure them.

cool I'll look at the first three you look at 3-5, now who will we get to look at 5-8? I'm serious here btw

Aug 21, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

Ok so the analysis for 1.2 works the same for 1.3 then? Just curious I am not the best with VCA though I try to do them (in the most barebones fashion). I will say I am not a fan of pre-flip association but so long as you don't let it get in the way of what you are doing I guess I can't be too mad at it. Scum tend to spread out across the VC though this isn't a hard and fast rule.

Not that much spread if they need to find someone to save through voting.
And that's the theory I want to work about.

I mean, Phraze's wagon got a lot of traction and that's why I wouldn't be surprised if even 2 out of 3-4 scum were on it.

I'm doing plain analysis atm, there is also a gut analyiss where you go to vote posts and look if it was scummy or towny reason to vote someone.

Tho atm I mostly believe it's farfetched theory, cause from 1.3 to 1.4 was over 26 hours of difference.
I don't believe in scum being scared of lastwhisper's or logic lynch tbh.
Claire was still the alternative lynch topic tho.
Aug 21, 2017 11:03 AM

Dec 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
I want to start with saying that I really don't know your meta, and also state that I find that it means nothing. You say you like to push trains to gather information. So lets start with what information did you gather, @Arrisu? Why didnt you focus me? Who was your heavy town read that was pushing me? Why does that matter? If its because you already believe he is town, then I consider that pocketing, and would rather you pressure me, then allow someone else to do it for you, which gives you an ez way to sheep them. At one point I would like your own read on me, and not from the perspective of someone else. Why do you like to label people as scum so easily. Why do you ask town who we should lynch, when your voice should be the deciding factor in how you move your vote? Honestly I really don't like how you tunneled phaze at end, though I am happy I didnt need to stress at work after I watched my train dissolve. I've also come to notice that in a lot of my mafia games, large trains tend to always begin 2 to 1 hour prior to phase change, forcing the player to act spontaneously and leaving very room for defense. If I was there, because I was reading the chat just couldnt post, I would have moved my vote to you, just from your last statement, "So Town, who will we be lynching today?"

I'm going to break down your questions for the sake of making it easier on the eyes.

- I've confirmed my further suspicions on Claire by seeing Phraze's flip. I also confirmed to myself that Mishu isn't as town as I imagined him to be. Remember, I don't know half of these players here so I cannot run on meta for many players. In order to gather evaluations, I need to push hard.

- Why do you want me to focus on you? Just because Logic thinks your scum and I town read him, does not mean I agree with every single word he states. Also, you had enough pressure put onto yourself for D1. I didn't feel it was necessary to tunnel so much onto you. That would just be useless for town.

- As for the bolded statement, read my above post. As well as Coelestin's and aa-dono.

Aug 21, 2017 11:04 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
this is an interesting way of looking at it. Who jumped on the train after she claimed this that's what we should be looking at. Off the top of my head it was tingle mai and roz.

Phraze didn't claim at all, did they?
I mean all I can remember is literaly "logic enemy", but nothing about role or abilities.
Aug 21, 2017 11:06 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

cool I'll look at the first three you look at 3-5, now who will we get to look at 5-8? I'm serious here btw

I don't mind helping out. Though I work a lot so I will be less active than D1.

But I volunteer as tribute~ o/
Aug 21, 2017 11:09 AM

Dec 2015
@lastwhisper31 - Also about the bolded statement you stated, I'd like to add another point.

Town needs to work in unison in order to advance anywhere. Remember, town is majority of the players and so if can all come to a rather sound lynch decision, Mafia can lose a lot of it's day power.

Trust others, but make your own judgements.
Aug 21, 2017 11:11 AM

Dec 2015
[ @lastwhisper31 - And you can't blame me for think Phraze was scum. I mean, he literally didn't claim his PR until the very last seconds. Also he really was being a lazy town.

Anyways, poke me some more but I need to get back to work. c:
Aug 21, 2017 11:18 AM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
[ @lastwhisper31 - And you can't blame me for think Phraze was scum. I mean, he literally didn't claim his PR until the very last seconds. Also he really was being a lazy town.

Anyways, poke me some more but I need to get back to work. c:
ya tbh I can't even defend him lol. But not because he didn't claim, but for other reasons.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 11:29 AM

Jan 2014
MaiTai said:
I'll take your word for it for now, as I said in my post further up on this page that I felt Arrisu's actions were "Gung-ho" townie. Can that be said for the other votes on Phraze? That the vote/play line up with playstyle? Sorry as I have little to go on as far as that's concerned.

...are you talking to me?

lastwhisper31 said:
Coelestin said:
@Phraze claim or die.
Lets be honest here, were you gunna really move your vote after 5 mins just because he claimed?

I didn't vote for Phraze, or do you mean my vote on you?
Aug 21, 2017 11:31 AM

Jan 2014
Coelestin said:
MaiTai said:

lastwhisper31 said:

I didn't vote for Phraze, or do you mean my vote on you?
woops my bad haha
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 11:37 AM

Jan 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
also I'm surprised that more people didnt push me yesterday, I intentionally tried to look scummy, I still have doubt about if the people who pushed me are scum or town, but all in due time. Also I apologize for the way I acted in the previous days, as I can tell it put a lot of people in an awkward position, and I want to re frame from convoluting everyone's judgement w/ the use of emotion.

How exactly did you try to look scummy? What did you expect to get out of that?
Aug 21, 2017 11:44 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
@MaiTai I think I understood your scum read on me yesterday but I couldn't speak too much about it considering the situation I was in in my other game. Now that I brought that win home for us I don't mind talking about it at length. I am read off my emotion a lot of times in these games and it's actually one of the things that I distain the most. Hopefully if your scum tread continues it will be die to some other line of play but I do understand where you're coming from.

Thank you! This is why I didn't want to get into it too much yesterday. I figured you'd understand. Very much a conflict of interest lol. However, I can't help but to take note of it since you told me that playing emotionally was a good and successful tactic. Now, it can be a self preservation thing whether you are town or scum to be honest, which I get. It's not enough to push, but it's gotta be noted if people want to bring up meta. What you did as mafia in Hydra was very smart and it played off, but I'm going to have to continue to look at you closely as I'd rather you be an ally than an enemy.

Aug 21, 2017 11:47 AM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
lastwhisper31 said:
also I'm surprised that more people didnt push me yesterday, I intentionally tried to look scummy, I still have doubt about if the people who pushed me are scum or town, but all in due time. Also I apologize for the way I acted in the previous days, as I can tell it put a lot of people in an awkward position, and I want to re frame from convoluting everyone's judgement w/ the use of emotion.

How exactly did you try to look scummy? What did you expect to get out of that?
This is actually a good question.
@lastwhisper31 if you were trying to act scummy then why so upset about the scum reads that came your way? You must have gained something from doing this so especially in regards to me.

Aug 21, 2017 11:48 AM

Jan 2014
MaiTai said:
logic340 said:

Thank you! This is why I didn't want to get into it too much yesterday. I figured you'd understand. Very much a conflict of interest lol. However, I can't help but to take note of it since you told me that playing emotionally was a good and successful tactic. Now, it can be a self preservation thing whether you are town or scum to be honest, which I get. It's not enough to push, but it's gotta be noted if people want to bring up meta. What you did as mafia in Hydra was very smart and it played off, but I'm going to have to continue to look at you closely as I'd rather you be an ally than an enemy.
+1
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 11:49 AM

Oct 2011
Coelestin said:
MaiTai said:

Yes/No? A few people posted about it, so I was speaking in general. I had a post about Arrisu (Post #810) that I was essentially following up on.

Aug 21, 2017 12:00 PM

Jan 2010
MaiTai said:
logic340 said:

I actually didn't fake any emotion in hydra I was actually frustrated with the people I was talking with. I didn't really talk about using strategically as those things just sort of happened, so much as I talked about how it would benefit me after it happened. Now the thing I hope people start doing is thinking about where my intentions lie. As @Suzune-chan got me to reveal in AoTS2 sometimes depending on my role I will play in a self-serving manner even though it's townie motivated. I am glad that you don't put stock in being that you saw the emotion in my first game with you and I was scum. I am also glad your not hanging your entire read on me based on it. Now I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on other players as it's kind of bias to read you based of just our interaction and how you're reading me.

Aug 21, 2017 12:11 PM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
MaiTai said:

I actually didn't fake any emotion in hydra I was actually frustrated with the people I was talking with. I didn't really talk about using strategically as those things just sort of happened, so much as I talked about how it would benefit me after it happened. Now the thing I hope people start doing is thinking about where my intentions lie. As @Suzune-chan got me to reveal in AoTS2 sometimes depending on my role I will play in a self-serving manner even though it's townie motivated. I am glad that you don't put stock in being that you saw the emotion in my first game with you and I was scum. I am also glad your not hanging your entire read on me based on it. Now I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on other players as it's kind of bias to read you based of just our interaction and how you're reading me.

It's not much, but I do have my thoughts on those who voted for Phraze earlier on this page. I'm saving anything else on the emotional front for now...putting a pin in it. I should gather some stuff on others, but I'm at work...I can't really do that atm.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.