Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2017 8:32 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
@logic340
The post saying the main offender is refering to me, not you logic. Don't misinterpret.

Im extending an olive branch here as I can see you're changing and being more cooperative and nicer to others and I also can see your frustration. I just don't want it to get the better of you and cloud your judgement. Of all the people there who is frustrating you, do you think any one of them are doing it purposely as scum? Or do you read them as misguided town?
I can't read it honestly. I don't like using misguided town as we all are our own guides to an extent and we are all off base considering we are the uninformed majority. So by the nature of the beast we will all be misguided townies barking up the wrong tree occasionally. The only one who I say might have malicious intent is whisper who I have encountered this with before. He says I always find him scummy but the funny thing about that is the one game I didn't scum read him was his one town game (his first game) he's been scum ever since and caught a scum read from me each time. So why is he so offended that I always read him scum when that is what he has been in those game? Look at how defensive and emotional he got over it early going so far as to cuss at me over a read on him? I know he might be new town but I am not seeing that here.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 20, 2017 8:36 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
@logic340 I remember some where you asked for my opinion on Labs. Tbh He has a lot of fluff posts including the 3 posts where he clarified he was scum, I mean beating a dead horse dont you think, but I dont feel like pushing him on just that, and because its a weekend I dont believe we will get anything more from him as of right now. But if anything I'd give him a slight neutral-scum lean.
What dead horse am I beating by asking you to further explain your feeling? How does my question amount to me asking you to push Labs for a lynch? As I stated on page 9 I am neutral there. I don't necessarily see the claim as fluff but it's not something I can use on it's own to gauge his alignment. I haven't looked over the posts you quoted though I noted you said you picked them selectively. Not sure what you wanted to accomplish with that post either seeing as how you didn't go into how you feel about the posts you quoted. Why do you feel like he isn't worth pushing today if you neutral scum read him? Why should we put off scum reads for later?

Aug 20, 2017 8:42 AM

Jan 2014
roz1roz said:
Meh... tbh... I wanted to try and hunt mafia, but this role kills my creativity.

Hardclaim neutral.
I got no killing power.
I got only one active ability - using bulletproof vest on me or person from specific group.
I got only one passive ability, wich tells me that I'm neutral.
My wincon requiers me or person from the same specific group to be alive when game ends.
Lamby said no to claim though, Idk if that was a joke or not but I'm not gunna test him. I feel like for being a tpr survivor at best your abilities are pretty meh, but who knows.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 20, 2017 8:48 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@logic340 I remember some where you asked for my opinion on Labs. Tbh He has a lot of fluff posts including the 3 posts where he clarified he was scum, I mean beating a dead horse dont you think, but I dont feel like pushing him on just that, and because its a weekend I dont believe we will get anything more from him as of right now. But if anything I'd give him a slight neutral-scum lean.
What dead horse am I beating by asking you to further explain your feeling? How does my question amount to me asking you to push Labs for a lynch? As I stated on page 9 I am neutral there. I don't necessarily see the claim as fluff but it's not something I can use on it's own to gauge his alignment. I haven't looked over the posts you quoted though I noted you said you picked them selectively. Not sure what you wanted to accomplish with that post either seeing as how you didn't go into how you feel about the posts you quoted. Why do you feel like he isn't worth pushing today if you neutral scum read him? Why should we put off scum reads for later?
Sorry I if I was being unclear, I meant that Lamby was kinda of beating a dead horse with the scum claims, not you. Well honestly no one else is pushing Labs for it, so I don't feel like ill be able to get a train on him anyways. and to answer the second question I kinda want to see where he goes with the whole, dont claim your role post atm, maybe he wants people to vote him, thats how I feel about . I guess it just feels to ez to me
Edit: words
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 20, 2017 8:50 AM

Jan 2014
@Ruu @kaitou Do one of you mind posting a VC?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 20, 2017 8:52 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
Sorry I if I was being unclear, I meant that Lamby was kinda of beating a dead horse with the scum claims, not you. Well honestly no one else is pushing Labs for it, so I don't feel like ill be able to get a train on him anyways. and to answer the second question I kinda want to see where he goes with the whole, dont claim your role post atm, maybe he wants people to vote him, thats how I feel about . I guess it just feels to ez to me
Edit: words
you never know unless you try. Look how your one vote turned into a 3 vote train on me because Coelestin asked Claire if she wanted to vote me with her. Don't sell yourself short. If you really feel he is scum here pursue that I would like you to go over your post where you quoted his posts and give either a summary of your feeling or go Post by Post stating how you feel about each one.

Aug 20, 2017 9:06 AM

Jun 2009
Okay, catch up coming~
Goodness, so many pages in this one

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 20, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 2014
Mishukax said:
Gonna head out soon too, but for good measure:

I'm not gonna tolerate a game full of "I'm scum" from Lamb. Not that I don't expect him to eventually step it up since I know he's good, but I want to mention this at least. And I suppose this concerns Abu and whisper as well. I understand the will to joke around, but claiming you're scum no matter the intent or context can get pretty confusing for town and people might end up reading you solely on the wine that such statements are creating. So yeah, I don't really care for those posts, just don't abuse them.

Tingle and roz1roz are new players for me, I'm looking forward to them. Coelestin is... Chione, I believe? If so, heck yes.
Good night to all.
Back reading this and I noticed this, Abu was just joking with me, and Im not gunna push him for answering my question, I asked him to say something scummy. Lamby has claimed hes scum in 3 different posts so far, I have an Iso of them all on like page 10 or 11 if I recall. and I never said anything about being scum, I said I could NK, which was a lie, I cant NK. I do understand your point though, I got scum read a while back for a post like this, but I used the word scum in my post, and I also understand that it does convolutes peoples opinions of your gameplay.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 20, 2017 9:42 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Logic, I don't understand. Why tell people what is worth pressuring instead of just doing it? @logic340
Explain further. There is not enough context here for me to understand what you are getting at.
A page ago from this one you said something similar to, Whisper/someone/someone are suspicious. We should put pressure on them and just posted it like that. The thought was what, we would just take your advice and do it, or just as a way to let your thoughts out.

aa-dono said:
Arrisu said:
@_Claire_ - Fair enough. Besides, what do you think of Logic and Whisper's disagreement?

@aa-dono - That goes for you as well.
I do want Last to be pressured. He;s one of those really fast learning player (but on the scummy side). Logic's aggression happens a lot. :/

At the moment, none of them are town. I like that logic seems to pick up on things I find suspicious, but I don't think they're huge scum markers. As for Last, worth pressuring. Though chances are, you can't catch scum on him by inconsistencies in posts. Maybe off behaviour. His replies to Logic seems alright though.

What do you make of them?
Logic sees something he thinks is there. Last tends to go with the flow of what he has unless he becomes upset. So at this point it is probably town logic because he is on fire with what he believes but this is where it gets hardest to sort the things that logic does that are true from the biases that are created.

logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
I'll just dip out of the game until it gets less active
that may never happen, you should at least try to catch up from now.
This is super true. missed on scheduled day and there were almost ten pages...

Arrisu said:
As far as I'm concerned I just see @_Claire_ toying with us and our hearts. She want us to think that she's got a trap up her sleeve.

I don't like that. It's hitting players below the belt. It only gives me more indication to vote against her.

Claire, moving away from yourself and CP, what are your thoughts thus far on players?
This is what it reads as. She is kind of above the maddness that is going on, on this page. This reads almost as aloof and it stands out from the other dialogue. More like she is observing something interesting rather then meeting Logic's claim.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 20, 2017 9:48 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Explain further. There is not enough context here for me to understand what you are getting at.
A page ago from this one you said something similar to, Whisper/someone/someone are suspicious. We should put pressure on them and just posted it like that. The thought was what, we would just take your advice and do it, or just as a way to let your thoughts out.
IDK why everyone keeps misrepresenting what that post said and was about. I will refer you to post #423 for a response to this.

Aug 20, 2017 9:49 AM

Jan 2010

Overall I think I am neutral leaning scum on Phraze right now but knowing I have a hard time reading and understanding her mindset I wouldn't be surprised if this read is off. I would be willing to vote for her though as she needs to show more.

Aug 20, 2017 9:51 AM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
@Ruu @kaitou Do one of you mind posting a VC?

vc coming soon ~
Aug 20, 2017 9:52 AM

Jan 2014
Think I'm gunna take do what Logic suggested and go deeper into Lamby. I'm gunna quote my prior post and actually give my opinion on each of Lamby's post, in a little bit. For now I think im done with the logic train, and ill unvote.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 20, 2017 9:55 AM

Jun 2009
Arrisu said:
I like aa-dono. Lots of town effort.
It pleases me since I usually have a null/scum read on her. :D

Which reminds me, don't I usually have a scum read on you @_Claire_? lol
I agree aa has felt rather townie these last few pages.

CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:

Who do you think we should look into beside CP? I dont see it sorry, probably link it for me?

Well, more like why are you looking at CP? The only guy who got cleared by mod. Like if you don't trust mod, fine. Then I am NAI. An innocent child claim never warrants a scum read even in a bastard game. Your entire case on me was cause of my claim, not my behaviour, my interactions or anything about me beside my role. So it's a weak case. You could look at the too fuffy lastwhisper or the pressurizing logic or the subtle yet impactful aa-dono but you're looking at the only guy who did nothing much but fluff abit with his role.
I believe the pressure stemmed from the fact that it was not an innocent child claim but a best town claim. Since we were not given a traditional role, there seemed to be no reason to believe it was necessarily the same role.

Bottom of page 7

Aug 20, 2017 9:56 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
IDK why everyone keeps misrepresenting what that post said and was about. I will refer you to post #423 for a response to this.
I'm not there yet. It was from over 24 hours ago, but you pinged me and I answered why I said that.

Aug 20, 2017 9:58 AM

May 2015

Claire: Arrisu, Abu
Mishukax: Labs, aa-dono
Phraze: Mishukax, Claire
Arrisu: Phraze
Coelestin: Suzune-chan
lastwhisper: Coelestin
roz1roz: logic340

Not voting: Tingle, CorruptivePurity, Maitai, roz1roz, lastwhisper

Mod comments: Please be kind to one another ~
KaitouAug 20, 2017 2:59 PM
Aug 20, 2017 9:59 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:

logic340: lastwhisper
Mishukax: Labs
Arrisu: aa-dono, Arrisu

Not voting: Tingle, CorruptivePurity, Maitai, roz1roz

I literally just unvoted, @feelsbadman :(.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 20, 2017 10:03 AM

May 2015
@lastwhisper31 my page didn't show your post until after I had posted the vc. Sorry, I edited the post <3
Aug 20, 2017 10:03 AM

Jun 2009
_Claire_ said:
AbuHumaid said:
the fact that she thinks you have a higher chance of being scum without a good or apparent reason and the fact that she got defensive when i called her out.

I did say the reason.
This is a bastard game. I said, Chris did the same thing in previous game, does not mean it will happen now. He also blatantly tells us he can tell a lie.

You just refuse to listen to me, thats all Abu.

Also even if you think its not good reason, its you. I think it is good enough because at that time I have no leads.
You never play with me is it? Defensive is my middle name. But if you want to scumread me based on that, oh well.. I guess people just believe behaviours more than action :) Its sad honestly.
In my opinion you flip back and forth between being above the action and being upset about the action. It is this constant changing that makes me curious about you and draw me to you.

@CorruptedPurity I think your "I respect that" are in the wrong kind of places sometimes and it stands out to me. I noticed it at first and had assumed you drew Denja but the odd placement of them makes me think you have a post requirement and you have to say it.

Bottom of page eight

Aug 20, 2017 10:05 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
_Claire_ said:

Duh. Since when the host announced him as Innocent Child?

The host just said he was best town. Best town =/= innocent child.
Because "best town" can still roll as scum. He is only best town if he rolls town. Now we dont know if his role is scum/town so despite the person he rolls into is famous for being best town, there is no guarantee he is town.
what else could "Best Town" mean? even if he got a player that's known for being "best town". I never said it's 1000% guaranteed he's town what i'm saying is we should keep him for later and not waste too much time thinking about this. and you didn't answer my question btw
@roz1roz this is one of those posts that stands out to me. While it could come from either alignment it feels more like town abu to me. He isn't this brash as scum as he wants to lay a little bit lower. One day this type of read my come to bite me but I don't feel today is that day.

Aug 20, 2017 10:13 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

Your posts aren't useless. Misguided maybe, but not useless. Some of us just want to understand what drives you to do what you're doing, that's all.
while I know that some do want to understand others don't even attempt to try and understand which I've gotten on whisper about in another game already. So it sucks that I'm seeing the same exact thing here. Part of the reason I made this whole post saying that now I need to go back and clear things up because people won't ask me what I actually mean. Which is part of the reason that I post the way I do to see who's willing to get an understanding and who just wants to attack things.
So you are using this posting style to see who is actually curious about things vs what? if someone just wants to push someone else. For there to even be a reason to push someone else they would be able to come up with something to tell you. I feel like most people put thought into the reasons they push people or push back.

@Logic340
Yes people this is a bastard game but that doesn't mean that everything is a lie or that we just assume the opposite.
this is true though, it is more like we have to play regularly and then consider this before closing our actions.

Aug 20, 2017 10:23 AM

Jun 2013
Ugh, I honestly just started an hour ago on my post because I forgot, I'm not even halfway.. And my mom decided to finally have some family time, so she's dragging me to the movies.. I don't know if I'll be home on time for phase change.. =.= Here's hoping that I'll be back on time to finish this and to place my vote.

Jan 2010
@roz1roz do you have some thoughts on the game you could share?
If this is all you are going to give leading into the phase change I would rather lynch you a claimed TPR than possibly CFDing on town.

Jan 2010
Tingle said:
Ugh, I honestly just started an hour ago on my post because I forgot, I'm not even halfway.. And my mom decided to finally have some family time, so she's dragging me to the movies.. I don't know if I'll be home on time for phase change.. =.= Here's hoping that I'll be back on time to finish this and to place my vote.
Could you at least post what you do have ready?

Aug 20, 2017 10:28 AM

Jun 2009
Catch up is just too boring...so boring...okay, i'm going to finish...

logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan I hope you're enjoying your birthday weekend. Can you explain your vote in Coelestin please?
Sure clearly I am voting them because I think they are scum. However, that is not currently true.I no longer think that, but I did not like their entrance much. Actually I have never seen so man people agreeable in a series of pages before and that stood out to me. Like I can see the town block forming. I will update you on my read and probably change vote if I ever get to the end of this catch up.

Aug 20, 2017 10:31 AM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
@lastwhisper31
not the rvs. Claire had some attention somewhere in the game and u shifted focus to her from CP.
I get suspicious of ppl aggressively poking ppl and then back off saying it was a strategy. I got lynched so hard over that lmao
u have to explain to me how u play as town. I'm new to u so I'm basing off general reading. u created a lot of confusion with ur readings and accusations, which is beneficial to mafia and not town
Honestly idk, Ive been scum read in pretty much all my games regardless of how I played, and I believe that I play differently every time. At this point if you think I'm hindering town, thats understandable, I'm pretty bad at day 1 not gunna lie. Day 3 is usually when I pop off. Since I cant link the discord mafia, and honestly reading it would be stupid, and I dont believe it counts very much, so Ill just link the psycho pass game if you want to read it. You can at least check out my day 1. Psycho Pass MS Game
This is a false meta read. You have never once played the same way you played in Pscho-pass ever. That Whisper never came back one, I have played many games with you sense then and I have never seen that level of whisper. Usually it is a laid back whisper that you can push around a little because their emotions can tell more then their posts when it comes to reading them.

Aug 20, 2017 10:34 AM

Jun 2009
Coelestin said:
aa-dono said:
Hnn
Do you know why Suzu voted for you?

Yeah, I don't think Mishu should be forgotten, but until recently, I had my vote on Arri (RVS) too. I don't see how it's much of a difference from Tingle not placing a vote so how come Tingle no-vote gets a neutral but Mishu's no-change is scummy? They are both pretty updated with the game.

I guess you have a point there.

There's one difference between the two I think... It just feels like Mishu is all talk without doing much. He just poked people slightly and let's them go. That's the impression I got so far, combined with the vote stuck on Phraze. Tingle actually makes cases on people, even if she's not voting (and she did say that she's more careful with her votes which is why she's not voting?). It's not like I won't judge her on her votes once she actually starts to place them, but what should I say about a stance like that?

EDIT: and I have no clue why Suzu is voting for me...
Yeah, Suzu will not be voting you probably when she gets to the end of the longest catch up in the world...

Aug 20, 2017 10:40 AM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
@Suzune-chan You were somewhat caught up when you placed the vote on Coelestin. But Coel didn't post anything besides fluff in 1st page. So why was your vote there?
I wish I could tell you it was an amazing vote based on a lot of insight, but it was not really. Something rang me about their opening post and I was going to be gone and I thought, I'll put my vote here and come back and check it later and see how it is doing. Perhaps they would have started conversation with me or whatnot and they just didn't say anything so, alas, it was just a lost vote.

Alright, I am kind of over the Whisper vs Logic game now.

Aug 20, 2017 10:52 AM

Jun 2009
Suzune's reads, kind of....

1. aa-dono -
Slight Town ||There seems to be good town motivation and working here. Considers multiple viewpoints.
2. Last
Slight Scum || Cannot seem to move on. Limited focal point.
3. Labs
Neutral ||My initial game readings were positive, but they have kind of stopped posting.
4.. Claire
I mean I would guess third. ||The way they are playing has caused me to pause and wonder. I just get mixed vibes from this slot.
5. Tingle
Null/slight town || Their catch up posts had a lot of good points in them.
6. logic340
Probably Town ||His victimized concept is his towniness showing.
8. CP
slight town ||Despite initial problem with opening innocent child, that will realistically work itself out and while it took them a really long time to get over it, I think that they are probably still town.
9. AbuHumaid
slight town ||Abu has been better lately and he seems to be very strong this game.
10. Maitai
neutral ||I got nothing really here.
11. roz1roz
neutral || I'm really interested to see if something happens because of what labs said.
12. Arrisu ||Not sure, i tend to swing back and forth with my read on them
13. Coelestin
Slight town || While my initial vote was something to scoff at, I kind of feel like this one is probably town
14. Mishukax
Null/?Slight scum || Just sensing something off about their posts.
15. Phraze
Null/?Slight Scum, || Almost want to vote here but there is really nothing to throw darts at.

Vote: Claire

Aug 20, 2017 10:54 AM

Jan 2014

The important non fluff ones atleast I think, some have fluff, but fluff can speak words.

P.S: This is not a repost, I added my opinions in bolded words under each of Lamby's posts

In conclusion, If I dont read into meta game, then theres no reason to not vote him. and Honestly Ill just take my chances with this train, like Logic suggested. Trains dont start without a push. So, Vote: Labs
Edit:Fixed the spoiler tag
_WispAug 20, 2017 11:07 AM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 20, 2017 11:04 AM

Jun 2013
@logic340, with not even halfway I meant I just finished dono and that's the first person on my list.. It's also only my personal notes right now, can't get much out of it.. But sure... To describe my work process, I go over every page for each player separately and look at their posts..

Aa-dono.
I hope that was somewhat helpful to you.. I'm running late.
Aug 20, 2017 11:19 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
Ok.

Btw, did you miss Coel's question: your current read on Claire

or did I miss your answer to it? I tried to find it but I couldn't.

Weren't you caught up? How can you like her vote not knowing if it gels~?
....another misunderstanding. I said nothing about liking her vote. Please let me know where you got that from?

I said that I have a positive feeling on her, meaning overall.
One thing I need to look closer at is the progression in terms of her vote on me and move off me to whisper.
I like the reason she gave for doing it but I need to verify that her actions match her words.

I am caught up does that mean I remember every little detail of every interaction? Should I not go back and check shit to verify my feelings are legitimate? I don't understand how you people want me to play?
Sorry if it was a misunderstanding but you said you wanted to see the progression of her vote, then you said you like her explanation for it. So imo, it makes no sense that you like an explanation for something you don't see (the progression or event).

Play how you want logic. It's just that you'll be read for that.

If you can remember every little detail, then wow, I'd really admire your memory.

But you took the time to reply to that post. It's not about you're saying you forgot or anything like that. But for you to remember that you like her vote progression, shouldn't you at least get the gist of what is it that you like about it?
You provide none of it there.

But alright. I'll wait this:
I need to verify that her actions match her words.

Again, you skipped the Claire question...

Aug 20, 2017 11:23 AM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
aa-dono said:
I do want Last to be pressured. He;s one of those really fast learning player (but on the scummy side). Logic's aggression happens a lot. :/

At the moment, none of them are town. I like that logic seems to pick up on things I find suspicious, but I don't think they're huge scum markers. As for Last, worth pressuring. Though chances are, you can't catch scum on him by inconsistencies in posts. Maybe off behaviour. His replies to Logic seems alright though.

What do you make of them?
Logic sees something he thinks is there. Last tends to go with the flow of what he has unless he becomes upset. So at this point it is probably town logic because he is on fire with what he believes but this is where it gets hardest to sort the things that logic does that are true from the biases that are created.
By meta behaviour, you have a point. Chances are, it's town!logic. Though with so many people telling logic how he acts as town, I rather be skeptical on meta. What do you mean by "to sort the things that logic does that are true from the biases that are created"?

Aug 20, 2017 11:23 AM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:

Mishukax: Labs
Arrisu: aa-dono, Arrisu

Not voting: Tingle, CorruptivePurity, Maitai, roz1roz, lastwhisper

I voted Mishu.

Aug 20, 2017 11:31 AM

Oct 2011
Suzune-chan said:

6. logic340

I don't have meta to go off of, but I am not thoroughly convinced about logic, and I still get a slight scum vibe, especially with the victimizing. That's just me.

Aug 20, 2017 11:36 AM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
By meta behaviour, you have a point. Chances are, it's town!logic. Though with so many people telling logic how he acts as town, I rather be skeptical on meta. What do you mean by "to sort the things that logic does that are true from the biases that are created"?
Well logic tends to for biases that he is correct about something and as him and i share different perspectives all the time, I find it becomes frustrating to talk with him even if you have a good case on someone he likes for town it becomes such a hassle. Which is my only concern going forward is that logic is active and it ebcomes hard to talk around him.

Aug 20, 2017 11:37 AM

Jun 2009
MaiTai said:
Suzune-chan said:

6. logic340

I don't have meta to go off of, but I am not thoroughly convinced about logic, and I still get a slight scum vibe, especially with the victimizing. That's just me.
If he is unable to move on from what him and whisper are discussing, I will be forced to look at this read again, but that is where i stand at this moment. My reads are in no way locked rather that is where they are right now.

Aug 20, 2017 11:37 AM

Aug 2012
Not really sure why you brought up NAI posts in your reads :/
lastwhisper31 said:
Labs said:

Let's just take our conversation to the mafia club instead :S

And another one, but this time leads everyone to believe that I'm also mafia. Majika, I don't know what to think. But If I dont look at meta, then its a scum post.
Anyway here. I don't think any scum would do this tbh. It's just silly. It's hardly a slip since it shows clearly that they know they are posting in a non-mafia chat. So anyway I look at it, it's a joke :/

So why do you think he's leading people to believe you're scum?
Did you get nervous?

Aug 20, 2017 11:47 AM

Jan 2014
MaiTai said:
Suzune-chan said:

6. logic340

Im not gunna pick on it currently anymore, I'll leave it for another day...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 20, 2017 11:53 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Not really sure why you brought up NAI posts in your reads :/
lastwhisper31 said:

And another one, but this time leads everyone to believe that I'm also mafia. Majika, I don't know what to think. But If I dont look at meta, then its a scum post.
Anyway here. I don't think any scum would do this tbh. It's just silly. It's hardly a slip since it shows clearly that they know they are posting in a non-mafia chat. So anyway I look at it, it's a joke :/

So why do you think he's leading people to believe you're scum?
Did you get nervous?
I find "slip" to be the wrong word, it was either a joke or totally intentional, maybe to throw more oil on the already burning fire as they say. and I can tell you I'm in no way nervous, I can say that my anger did get the best of me in the previous couple days, but nervousness is something I'm not feeling right now. so out of all the posts I talked about, you quoted only one, and it was the one that I was part of, do you think I'm scum and lamby is my partner, and this is all some mind game? Also this is an ez stance to defend, because mafia would know if me and him were town, so it'd be easy to push on us. I mean ya theres always the slight possibility that me and him are both town, but we are not mafia together.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 20, 2017 11:53 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
....another misunderstanding. I said nothing about liking her vote. Please let me know where you got that from?

I said that I have a positive feeling on her, meaning overall.
One thing I need to look closer at is the progression in terms of her vote on me and move off me to whisper.
I like the reason she gave for doing it but I need to verify that her actions match her words.

I am caught up does that mean I remember every little detail of every interaction? Should I not go back and check shit to verify my feelings are legitimate? I don't understand how you people want me to play?
Sorry if it was a misunderstanding but you said you wanted to see the progression of her vote, then you said you like her explanation for it. So imo, it makes no sense that you like an explanation for something you don't see (the progression or event).

Play how you want logic. It's just that you'll be read for that.

If you can remember every little detail, then wow, I'd really admire your memory.

But you took the time to reply to that post. It's not about you're saying you forgot or anything like that. But for you to remember that you like her vote progression, shouldn't you at least get the gist of what is it that you like about it?
You provide none of it there.

But alright. I'll wait this:
I need to verify that her actions match her words.

Again, you skipped the Claire question...
order of operations and series of events are very important. I feel like people look at one post and that's it when there is a whole chain of events going on with which the postss in quotation are related to. So I saw the vote on me I was surprised by it I stated this already. I wanted to see where things went then she quickly move to whisper. Which leads to me saying that I need to look at her progression there. Later on she explain to someone why she move from me to whisper. I like her explanation but I need to go back and look at her progression during the time that that move happened and see if those things gel. So basically what I'm getting at here is I'm trying to see if her explanation actually matches with her actions because I like the explanation but I'm not sure if the actions match up with it. I hope I've explained this in a way that you can understand now.

You're still misunderstanding me!!! I never said anything about liking her vote progression I said I need to check on it and see if I like it or not. Because from my point of view I thought she was Town reading me next thing I know there was a vote from Coelestin on me. I never said I like to the vote or the progression I'm not sure where you got that from. What I did say is I liked her post explaining it but I need to verify if that is what her behavior actually shows.

Honestly don't have a current read on Claire and I'm not going to force one for you right now. When I'm ready I will give it.

Seeing as how you and Whisper have been scum buddies multiple times would you mind giving a read on him?

Aug 20, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2010
MaiTai said:
Suzune-chan said:

6. logic340

this is the second time that I've seen you basically say that I'm scum with very little reasoning or anything of your own thought to support it. Why don't you go ahead and do that for us and also place a vote since you have a scum read.

Aug 20, 2017 12:33 PM

Oct 2011
just gonna start here and not care about the last 2 pages gg

@logic340
@Phraze why so against meta here when you were collecting meta for yourself previously?
collecting and using meta are 2 dif things
Overall I think I am neutral leaning scum on Phraze right now but knowing I have a hard time reading and understanding her mindset I wouldn't be surprised if this read is off. I would be willing to vote for her though as she needs to show more.
srsly? I doubt u would want to waste time pressuring me after what happened with Last. shouldn't u have said save it for another day or smthing? voting me to show more is not the same as wanting to lynch me, meaning it'll be another longggg debate, and so near phase change no less. [edit: near for me since I'm around only around this time] I see some scummy intent there. seconding this:
MaiTai said:
Suzune-chan said:

6. logic340

Aug 20, 2017 12:39 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
just gonna start here and not care about the last 2 pages gg

@logic340
@Phraze why so against meta here when you were collecting meta for yourself previously?
collecting and using meta are 2 dif things
srsly? I doubt u would want to waste time pressuring me after what happened with Last. shouldn't u have said save it for another day or smthing? voting me to show more is not the same as wanting to lynch me, meaning it'll be another longggg debate, and so near phase change no less. [edit: near for me since I'm around only around this time] I see some scummy intent there. seconding this:
MaiTai said:

why does everybody want to question my conviction like if you want my vote you can go right there and I can push your Lynch. I think you guys are blowing this whole emotional thing out of proportion and the word victim is being used improperly. I've never played the victim role/card here I'll get into that shortly though.

What is the scum intent that you say you see? Please elaborate for us. Also your suspicions seem a little OMGUS timing wise. Common theme in games I've been in lately.

Aug 20, 2017 12:49 PM

Jan 2010
If we cannot come to a consensus of sorts on a scum lynch in the next two hours I suggest we lynch claimed tpr. A big part of my reasoning is they claim they want to help town but I'm just not seeing that from them.
I don't think the current vote count is conducive to catching scum. Too many min voters and to many one vote trains.

Willing to lynch:
Roz/Phraze/whisper

Aug 20, 2017 12:53 PM

Oct 2011
so erm... I feel like Mishukax and Labs dropped off the radar. where the fudge is Mish when his vote is on me too. what's the point of voting me when his only question is if I will change my rvs vote? I'll definitely switch back to that if he's rly that off radar Labs give me headaches

Aug 20, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
so erm... I feel like Mishukax and Labs dropped off the radar. where the fudge is Mish when his vote is on me too. what's the point of voting me when his only question is if I will change my rvs vote? I'll definitely switch back to that if he's rly that off radar Labs give me headaches
Labs is never here on weekends so that is nothing new. I am surprised we got as much as we did Friday before he left. We have that much to go over which is more than we have from you/roz/MaiTai have done to this point.

Mishukax I will need to look into more. I remember one post standing out as townie to me (I believe I quoted it). Other than that he doesn't leave much of an impression and I am not seeing the usual big early play from him which is NAI anyway.

Aug 20, 2017 1:12 PM

Dec 2015
Okay I found time for phase change and I am willing to work alongside my biggest town reads to get a lynch through (within reasons of my own reads of course.)

@Coelestin - Here is my reads list for D1. This goes for anybody else interested.

Town
- Logic: Logic is being a genuine town by trying to get everyone to work together. He pressures, feels frustration when things aren't going as planned (which is typical for town) and provides wonderful insight. I like what he offers at the table.
- Coelestin: I feel confident enough in my read on Chi to be able to tell when she is town. Also, her reads list made sense to me and I agree with much of her perspective.
- CorruptedPurity: Despite the rough beginning, he is actively questioning other players. I leave him in town as of D1 but I'd like to personally reevaluate my read on his the next day phase.

Slight Town
- aa-dono: Correct me if I am wrong but she stayed in RVS for quite a while before moving on with her vote. Which hasn't been switched yet (@Ruu @Kaitou). Otherwise, I feel a Dono town vibe from. I am mostly meta reading her at this point in time.
- Mishukax: I haven't played with this player much but again, I like his perceptive on the game thus far.
- Tingle: Tingle isn't a player that typically posts often but what she has posted is genuine town effort. I'd like to see more of her thoughts.

Neutral
- LastWhisper31: I'll be honest, I didn't focus much on him since one of my town reads was pushing him so much. Therefore I did not deeply analyse his posts. Needs to be reevaluated.
- Labs: Can't read Lamby. I need time. He's like an abstract painting.
- Suzune: It was her birthday and so she couldn't be too active. I like what she posted thus far but it isn't enough to give me any type of read on her.
- AbuHumaid: Him stating he is scum is null. I don't know his meta and I feel as though he lacks any real pressuring.

Scummy Scums
- Phraze: Comes in half way through D1 and gives a half-ass reason for a vote. At this point, he/she should have had more insight from everything that happened. Not to mention he doesn't bother pressuring fellow players and simply comments. Lazy scum is lazy.
- Claire: Less scummy than before but I'm not willing to let her go for her early phase behaviour. I want to reevaluate her next phase, since I tend to have scum reads on town Claire.
- roz1roz: Claims TPR and doesn't help town at all.
- MaiTai: Similar behaviour to Phraze. Doesn't seem interested in scumhunting. Barely bothers to pressure.

Now with this information, I am willing to lynch any player within my scum reads alongside town.

Neutrals can be convinced but may require some hard convincing to do so.

So Town, who will we be lynching today?

Aug 20, 2017 1:13 PM

Oct 2011
@logic340
What is the scum intent that you say you see? Please elaborate for us. Also your suspicions seem a little OMGUS timing wise. Common theme in games I've been in lately.
I alrdy explained it. for u to suggest looking into me more is the same as looking for another Last to debate with. look for someone substantial to interrogate pls, not someone who's 'hard to read'. for u to suggest that is scummy in itself, moreso when u admitted that u can't understand me easily. why not go for the better targets in ur PoE, that u can easily understand?
Willing to lynch:
Roz/Phraze/whisper
ok. what are the reasons for each? is Last ur 1st choice or 2nd? are u still sure about Last after the debate, or just going with the next easiest target in ur lynch pool? actually, where do I rank in this lol. shouldn't u be going after ur first choice target? lack of conviction, which u also claim to have, is kinda vague with all this info

Aug 20, 2017 1:15 PM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
If we cannot come to a consensus of sorts on a scum lynch in the next two hours I suggest we lynch claimed tpr. A big part of my reasoning is they claim they want to help town but I'm just not seeing that from them.
I don't think the current vote count is conducive to catching scum. Too many min voters and to many one vote trains.

Willing to lynch:
Roz/Phraze/whisper

Yee boi~

Let's lynch Phraze. He's the scummiest smelling scum right now.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.