Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2017 10:41 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
Can't be mad at this but I will be looking for more from you as this phase progresses.

Sure, look for more.
You won't find what you are looking for :))
Then I guess you will be getting lynch and not lasting long in this endeavor...sorry.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 18, 2017 10:42 PM

Aug 2012
oohhh nvm. I got it.
Honestly, I was trying to say there:

Last said I was being logic by asking question to look busy, but he was doing a logic by answering posts for someone else. Which as far as I know, is something logic does a lot.

Aug 18, 2017 10:42 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
_Claire_ said:
And you have not answered who we should look into, if you dont like all attention on CP.
+1
I don't like this plus 1 at all as you could have given who you think we should be looking into.

@_Claire_ we are at the point where everyone needs to be looked into. So I choose logic for you to look into as I don't like your singular focus.

Aug 18, 2017 10:43 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Logic, I don't understand. Why tell people what is worth pressuring instead of just doing it? @logic340
Explain further. There is not enough context here for me to understand what you are getting at.

Aug 18, 2017 10:44 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
_Claire_ said:

He will be a thorn in the ass later on if not dealt now.
I already explained it, this is a bastard game.
There is higher chance he is scum than town from his grand opening by host.

I will take a note that youre so unwilling to look at him now though, because we have got no better lead atm. Who do you propose we should look at then?

CP's announcement is neither a lead nor is it a reason to push onto him. I disagree with the way you are thinking and in fact, I think you're rather scummy for pushing for such weak reasonings.

We are playing a bastard game. Therefore, this announcement is neutral. It is nothing more than a distraction to the actual game.

Now, I'd like to believe for you to have realised this already. And so, I have concluded your behaviour to be scummy.

After all, it's easy to push onto a player when a path has already been carved, isn't it?

Vote: Claire
I can actually get behind this vote and may switch here from whisper upon catching up.

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
+1
I don't like this plus 1 at all as you could have given who you think we should be looking into.

@_Claire_ we are at the point where everyone needs to be looked into. So I choose logic for you to look into as I don't like your singular focus.
Hnn why not? Abu deflect a direct question.

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Tbf the purpose of RVS is to apply pressure, promote activity and get the ball rolling. If one can accomplish that without the use of a vote, then I don't see the issue. On the other hand, if logic starts pressuring someone alot without voting them afterwards, I may find a problem with that depeding on the situation. As long as he's active and keeping the ball rolling, there's no real need to for him as an individual to participate in RVS
ororo~ You're answering for uncle logic..
o.O

@aa-dono, the "your answering for logic" point, literally never seen that before, ok cool, you used it, and now here comes Logic using the same exact reasoning, never used that before, and is basically just sheeping off you. I also explained why answering someone elses is quote is good in many ways.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer

Dec 2015
@_Claire_ - Fair enough. Besides, what do you think of Logic and Whisper's disagreement?

@aa-dono - That goes for you as well.
Aug 18, 2017 10:45 PM

May 2013
logic340 said:

Who should I look into, senpai?
Aug 18, 2017 10:45 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
@logic340 you come off as if you are doing something, but all ur doing is giving mafia easy trains to jump onto at such an early stage in the game. There wont be a point to any of the 3 trains, like what information would you find, if any of us flip town, when u gave a pathway for almost everyone to jump on our trains.
You will need to explain yourself. How am I doing the things you are talking about? How are we to sort players if I don't do the things I am doing. What pathways for everyone to jump on did I give exactly? I would like you to use examples please.

Aug 18, 2017 10:47 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
+1

"If you focus on everything, you will get nothing. Focus on something, and you might get something"
- Claire, 2017

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
I don't think this being a bastard game makes it any more or less likely that an innocent child claim from host to start the game will be scum aligned. That is some serious hos meta there and I would like to see something that supports it other than one Favorites game where everyone got screwed over. It's one thing to acknowledge the possibility it's another to lead a witch hunt based on paranoia.

Just my 2 cents.

I feel like everyone telling me my vote is based on paranoia is something that has been happening my whole mafia career.
Geez.

Just my two cents as well, dont forget the fact that this is a bastard game, and anything can happen. I acknowledge that he could be town as well, but I am not hammering any vote or anything. I am pressuring.
I wouldn't mind this so much if you didn't openly tell me I wouldn't see you do what I was looking for which is make something of this vote. So I guess you do plan on doing what I am looking for then? See how assuming makes an ass out of you and me? Let's see where this pressure leads you or am I not going to see what I want in that regard either?

Apr 2015
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

+1.
I am asking for his opinion 2x and he just left or something RIP.
Aug 18, 2017 10:49 PM

Apr 2015
Arrisu said:
@_Claire_ - Fair enough. Besides, what do you think of Logic and Whisper's disagreement?

I feel like Logic always has this fight with anyone regardless of his alignment Lol. So nothing.

I am honestly looking for something from Logic.
Aug 18, 2017 10:50 PM
Jul 2018
_Claire_ said:
aa-dono said:

+1.
That's some BS. I stated my opinions, you're just ignoring

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
Not sure what one has to do with the other here? Are you just slandering him for no reason?
Literally are u just pulling shit out of ur ass now? Ruu and Abu literally voted Roz last game for this very reason. The bastard element to this makes no difference? Im not slandering Abu at all, have you even looked at the tone of half the posts you made already, your literally downplaying everyones opinion.
Scum Claim and Scum Slip are in no way the same dude. Yes you were slandering him because you made a comparison to something that isn't what you are actually talking about. So either get a better understanding of what you are talking about or admit you slandered him and correct your statement.

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

I feel like everyone telling me my vote is based on paranoia is something that has been happening my whole mafia career.
Geez.

Just my two cents as well, dont forget the fact that this is a bastard game, and anything can happen. I acknowledge that he could be town as well, but I am not hammering any vote or anything. I am pressuring.
I wouldn't mind this so much if you didn't openly tell me I wouldn't see you do what I was looking for which is make something of this vote. So I guess you do plan on doing what I am looking for then? See how assuming makes an ass out of you and me? Let's see where this pressure leads you or am I not going to see what I want in that regard either?

Pardon me my dear sir. I dont know what you're talking about.

Instead of picking fight with everyone, how about do your job and try to catch scum unless you are stalling here? Ty. Have you even voted?
Aug 18, 2017 10:51 PM

Aug 2012
Arrisu said:

I do want Last to be pressured. He;s one of those really fast learning player (but on the scummy side). Logic's aggression happens a lot. :/

At the moment, none of them are town. I like that logic seems to pick up on things I find suspicious, but I don't think they're huge scum markers. As for Last, worth pressuring. Though chances are, you can't catch scum on him by inconsistencies in posts. Maybe off behaviour. His replies to Logic seems alright though.

What do you make of them?

Aug 18, 2017 10:51 PM

Jan 2010
@lastwhisper31 Slander: "make false and damaging statements about (someone):" I would say what you did qualifies by the literal definition.

on that note I am going to go into lurk mode.

Aug 18, 2017 10:53 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

LMMFAO are you for real? go find me a time where abu ever gave an answer on who we should be looking into....I will wait for this one. This is a frequent question that he is asked btw.

Aug 18, 2017 10:53 PM

Apr 2015
AbuHumaid said:
_Claire_ said:

+1.

Who do you think we should look into beside CP? I dont see it sorry, probably link it for me?
Aug 18, 2017 10:54 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
@lastwhisper31 Slander: "make false and damaging statements about (someone):" I would say what you did qualifies by the literal definition.

on that note I am going to go into lurk mode.

Posted this before writing anything. First of all let me ilterate, that I said NK, and didn't claim to be anything, why is ur first assumption that I'm scum? Second the word u want to use is "Libel" not slander, slander only refers to spoken lies not written lies. The only one that claimed to be scum here was Laby and Abu if I want to go there. And with this, Good night
_WispAug 18, 2017 10:58 PM
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 18, 2017 10:54 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
_Claire_ said:

+1.
I think I am ready to vote Claire with ari honestly.
Whisper is on my shit list too though.

Aug 18, 2017 10:55 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
LMMFAO are you for real? go find me a time where abu ever gave an answer on who we should be looking into....I will wait for this one. This is a frequent question that he is asked btw.

Is that alignment indicative, that he always deflects a qtn?
Should we ignore him and not pester him just because he doesn't ever answer?
Hah~!
Aug 18, 2017 10:55 PM

Dec 2015
aa-dono said:
I do want Last to be pressured. He;s one of those really fast learning player (but on the scummy side). Logic's aggression happens a lot. :/

At the moment, none of them are town. I like that logic seems to pick up on things I find suspicious, but I don't think they're huge scum markers. As for Last, worth pressuring. Though chances are, you can't catch scum on him by inconsistencies in posts. Maybe off behaviour. His replies to Logic seems alright though.

What do you make of them?

Well given that it's my first time playing with either of them, nothing much.

Though Whisper hasn't struck to me as particularly scummy. Logic is pressuring hard. It's just D1 banter to me.
Aug 18, 2017 10:56 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:

Vote me then.
Barking wont work you know. :)
Aug 18, 2017 10:57 PM

Sep 2012
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:

Vote me then.

I will moo and meow for you tonight~
Aug 18, 2017 10:58 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
I don't deal with direct meta. Question asked, you answer. He has every right not to answer, but that doesn't discredit Claire's push on him. Let him answer things directed at him - or choose not to, and be read for it.

Aug 18, 2017 11:00 PM

May 2013
_Claire_ said:
Instead of picking fight with everyone, how about do your job and try to catch scum unless you are stalling here? Ty. Have you even voted?

That's what he's doing though? How is this stalling lol, this is the most aggressive you can get.
Aug 18, 2017 11:02 PM

Apr 2015
Mishukax said:
_Claire_ said:

That's what he's doing though? How is this stalling lol, this is the most aggressive you can get.

Yeah I am always aggressive tbh.

Though I cant exactly say thats what he is doing because he has been commenting on people and not act on anything.
Aug 18, 2017 11:02 PM

Aug 2012
@lastwhisper31 Could you elaborate your read on Labs?

Aug 18, 2017 11:03 PM

Dec 2015
On a side note... has anybody else been refreshing the main page just to see the banner change on OP thread? c:

So cute.
Aug 18, 2017 11:04 PM

May 2013
_Claire_ said:
Mishukax said:

Yeah I am always aggressive tbh.

No, I mean this is the most aggressive one person can get, talking about logic. Which is why I asked why he's supposedly trying to stall.
Besides I don't even believe in stalling.
Aug 18, 2017 11:05 PM

Aug 2012
Arrisu said:
On a side note... has anybody else been refreshing the main page just to see the banner change on OP thread? c:

So cute.
Yeah. iirc, CP said there's about 30 players featured in the banner @Kaitou really did great with it this time <3
If the numbers are far off, don't tell.

Aug 18, 2017 11:06 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:

Vote me then.
unvote:

Well since you asked so nicely
Don't be upset when you get everything that comes along with it though seeing as how you asked for this.

Aug 18, 2017 11:07 PM

May 2013
Arrisu said:

Who is that user with the hella cute Akari picture? Anyone know?
Aug 18, 2017 11:07 PM

Sep 2012
Arrisu said:

So cute.

Mmmm did that with the one in comments and then sign-ups when they first popped up.
Aug 18, 2017 11:08 PM

Dec 2015
Mishukax said:
Arrisu said:

Who is that user with the hella cute Akari picture? Anyone know?

That would be Roy. c:
Really though. Big famjam of Ms all in one banner~ :')
Aug 18, 2017 11:11 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
logic340 said:

Who should I look into, senpai?
whisper if you don't mind as I feel like I'm biased they're due to my own early interactions with him.

Jul 2018
guys stay on topic please

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

Vote me then.
unvote:

Don't be upset when you get everything that comes along with it though seeing as how you asked for this.

Its funny how you have to announce that youre going to vote me. Why not just vote me directly tho? Hmm..

Also the fact that you are voting me, you have already fallen to the trap~
Aug 18, 2017 11:12 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
I'll just dip out of the game until it gets less active
that may never happen, you should at least try to catch up from now.

Aug 18, 2017 11:13 PM

Dec 2015
@_Claire_ - Why didn't you state that you had a trap when I voted for you? ~

Last resort to get Logic off of you? ~
Aug 18, 2017 11:16 PM

May 2013
Arrisu said:
That would be Roy. c:

As expected of my boy le roy. Who's that one with the light brown hair (at the right in the banner you're in)?
logic340 said:
whisper if you don't mind as I feel like I'm biased they're due to my own early interactions with him.

Ok I just read their posts, they're pretty assertive, I just hope their future posts are gonna make it look more like they're playing a mafia game in which we need to catch scum. Not saying they're not trying to do that right now, it's just their frame looks pretty small-sized.
Aug 18, 2017 11:16 PM

Aug 2012
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
unvote:

Its funny how you have to announce that youre going to vote me. Why not just vote me directly tho? Hmm..

If you are making a trap, why would you declare that it's a trap?

Aug 18, 2017 11:18 PM

Aug 2012
Mishukax said:
Arrisu said:
That would be Roy. c:

As expected of my boy le roy. Who's that one with the light brown hair (at the right in the banner you're in)?
logic340 said:

Ok I just read their posts, they're pretty assertive, I just hope their future posts are gonna make it look more like they're playing a mafia game in which we need to catch scum. Not saying they're not trying to do that right now, it's just their frame looks pretty small-sized.
Meaning?

Aug 18, 2017 11:24 PM

May 2013
aa-dono said:
_Claire_ said:

I'm more concerned about that first sentence. I don't get it. What's the difference between voting and announcing a vote.

I don't know, I just made up words on the spot to please logic. Well, if I had to say, whisper doesn't act like they're actually in a mafia game with more than one scum involved. They seem more interested in the smaller picture like engaging with one player in particular. Which I suppose isn't alignment indicative really.
Aug 18, 2017 11:25 PM

Apr 2015
Arrisu said:
@_Claire_ - Why didn't you state that you had a trap when I voted for you? ~

Last resort to get Logic off of you? ~

Oh who knows? :P

aa-dono said:
_Claire_ said:

Nah its not a trap.
I was just bluffing obviously~
Aug 18, 2017 11:32 PM

Aug 2012
Mishukax said:
aa-dono said:

I'm more concerned about that first sentence. I don't get it. What's the difference between voting and announcing a vote.

I don't know, I just made up words on the spot to please logic. Well, if I had to say, whisper doesn't act like they're actually in a mafia game with more than one scum involved. They seem more interested in the smaller picture like engaging with one player in particular. Which I suppose isn't alignment indicative really.
Hnn just voting is like how Claire and Arri handles their vote. They think they found a lead, and they vote for it. Logic on the other hand, has been announcing "I'm gonna vote for claire" "gonna vote for whisp" etc. Something along that line, I guess.
I think it makes sense coming from logic though. He sees last as scum, and then claire comes over and to him also scummy. He's at the intersection of wanting to proceed with last or go with claire. So to me, his announcement is more like "I agree with you, Arri. But lemme see if if last is still scummier than claire."

Why do you want to please logic?

one player -> logic?
I don't think this is right. I get what you're saying though, so ok.

Aug 18, 2017 11:32 PM

Dec 2015
As far as I'm concerned I just see @_Claire_ toying with us and our hearts. She want us to think that she's got a trap up her sleeve.

I don't like that. It's hitting players below the belt. It only gives me more indication to vote against her.

Claire, moving away from yourself and CP, what are your thoughts thus far on players?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.