Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 9, 2017 7:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, this episode focused a lot on Airi Sakura and it's no surprise.
Unfortunately, she doesn't cooperate with others well. (personally, I think she's just too timid)

We got Manabu (Horikita’s brother) appearing this episode that really pushes class D into an edge. Pretty thrilling epsiode imo as we also get to see Ayanokouji and Horikita taking a stand for this case involving Sudo.

Btw, I can't stand that Class C teacher guy. It seems he's lying with the truth or at least attempting to misdirect the case in favor of his class...
Stark700Aug 9, 2017 9:37 AM
Aug 9, 2017 9:46 AM

Aug 2013
The student council president seemed too serious in this episode. Probably because of his sister being there. The way Ayanokouji pinched Horikita was funny.

Sakura Airi lacks confident. She did well giving the evidence.

Aug 9, 2017 9:53 AM

Oct 2011
Jesus, when Ayanokouji tickled Horikita...that almost melted my heart XD.

Also that ending moment with the Student Council President and Ayanokouji, I like how the other characters felt something was going on.

This anime is really promising, by for my favorite one of this season.
-ZET-Aug 9, 2017 10:06 AM
Aug 9, 2017 9:58 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
gawd fuckin damn is every girl in this show fine than a mf XD
Aug 9, 2017 10:04 AM

Aug 2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
why is she so hot?
finally I have favorite grill in this series

btw, great episode as always
Aug 9, 2017 10:06 AM

Sep 2013
Ayanokouji X President
Aug 9, 2017 10:08 AM
Apr 2015
So Stuco Prez did kabedon to MC? kek.

That was a fast reflection from Ayanokoji. Pretty much Piano, Calligraphy and Tea Ceremony helped him again.
Aug 9, 2017 10:11 AM

Sep 2015
I can see the love triangle thats prob gonna happen. Sudo gonna be falling for Suzune and Suzune looks like shes going tsundere for Aya.
Aug 9, 2017 10:13 AM

Mar 2016
Okay so MAL says this is a Comedy Romance? Is it really because I have not seen those aspects yet... it a lot more serious and stuff?

Did they just get it wrong?

A set-up?
UrbanJahtsAug 9, 2017 10:40 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2017 10:16 AM
Feb 2016
To anybody who has read the light novels. Are there any new revelations about ayanokoji's background or character? Spoilers welcome. Just use the spoiler tag
Aug 9, 2017 10:19 AM

Jul 2014
Diab_Haque said:
To anybody who has read the light novels. Are there any new revelations about ayanokoji's background or character? Spoilers welcome. Just use the spoiler tag

yes..!! i would like to know too...
Aug 9, 2017 10:22 AM
Jan 2016
EcchiKingMamster said:

Well, it is the classroom of the elite, so the grills have to be the finest. :P
Aug 9, 2017 10:22 AM
Dec 2016
Oh Godddd...Horikita went dere-dere with MC's tickling her! Dat scene..XD Glad that she doesn't hit him like some heroine :)

This arc must be completed in the next ep..like they shorten the midterm one.

Lerche's still keep Ayanokouji's secret not to be revealed. Atleast, I want that part about how he does the entrance test in LN.

The camera-repairing man may be one of the senpai involving in this scheme..I doubt it!

That ending part looks like another mini fight. Well,start finding the clue to argue C-class!

Horikita's just become another Kirigiri..but this class doesn't need someone to die like that.

This pass the LN's translation...better read it after the anime end.
CreateMaxAug 9, 2017 10:37 AM
Aug 9, 2017 10:28 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Knew it. The student council guy is not that much of a dick as you would think.

Ayanokouji filling in that application for Sakura was clutch, fucking creeper o_O

Sakura decides to share her photo while exposing everything about her little hobby. It takes some guts to do that so kudos to her.

Horikita did well in the trial and spoke calmly, yet with a determined voice to her brother when it came to it. Only cause Ayanokouji saves her though.
Aug 9, 2017 10:33 AM
Dec 2016
Crocospect22 said:
Diab_Haque said:

From the first volume.. just a bit of spoil ;P

The translation's currently on volume2..his backstory maybe after this,I think?
Sorry, if anything wrong 'cause I read it a while ago along with Gamers!
Aug 9, 2017 10:33 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Askorti said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

Well, it is the classroom of the elite, so the grills have to be the finest. :P

you said it bruh.. "elite" is about more than just the status..

only beautiful girls mostly with nice big titties are allowed :3

Vanschia said:
why is she so hot?

EVERY GIRL in this anime is fucking beautiful lol
Aug 9, 2017 10:43 AM

Sep 2015
GOD THING ITS NOT HENTAI THAT MAN IS BAD NEWS AND CREEP AS HELL.

Sakura hair down is fine as f
Into the Internet!
Aug 9, 2017 10:51 AM
Sep 2014
Kind of annoyed with some of the things that happened within the episode, mainly on the argument of who is innocent, but the ending has me so hyped I wish they didn't end it on a cliff hangar or just gave a double episode this week. We going to see MC do his behind the scene stuff and the President reaction to MC, too much HYPE!
Aug 9, 2017 10:55 AM

Jan 2014
Ayanokouji is my favorite MC of this season.

The guy does everything so damn chill. Sees store clerk creeping on girl he's with, he swoops in (still chill AF) to save her. Partner is having a mental block, he decides to tickle her like it's the most normal thing in the world XD
Aug 9, 2017 11:02 AM

Jun 2010
Boo- I mean Kushida is still my favorite part of this show.

I feel like it's not really fair that we can have this little mock Trial thing, but Sudo wasn't given a proper lawyer to defend him self at all. Suzune hardly seems emotionally or mentally capable of being a good lawyer, as we very clearly see saw when Ayano had to tickle her to snap her out of it.

The purple hair girl seems like she's Class C's lawyer? I think? I might be wrong. But she certainly seemed to be painting it in a very definitive light, treating the Class C plight as fact.

CreativeMax said:

The camera-repairing man may be one of the senpai involving in this scheme..I doubt it!

Nah, I think he's just a creepy perv, lol.

Aug 9, 2017 11:09 AM

Mar 2013
Ayanokouji is so chill and bad-ass at the same time. I can see his harem team is building up now.
Aug 9, 2017 11:10 AM

Nov 2016
Episode was foremost focussing on Airi and the trial, the latter was interesting and exiting in a way.

Hope things will turn out well for Sudou and that he receive justice in the end.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 9, 2017 11:11 AM
Jul 2017
Vanschia said:
why is she so hot?

WoW I'll just say that
Fanservice, plot, and a good animation was a delight see this episode
Aug 9, 2017 11:12 AM
Dec 2016
neonie said:

Maybe, he want her camera to record the loli band..this'll be a cameo on the next monday ep! XD
Aug 9, 2017 11:15 AM

Jan 2014
I absolutely detest Sakuras shy AF personality, but her body is 10/10.
Aug 9, 2017 11:18 AM

Jun 2015
That store clerk was creepy. Sakura Airi needs to gain more confidence in herself. Her meek personality is annoying. At least she was able to testify and show evidence. Ayanokouji tickling Horikita was funny. That woke her up. She was able with her brother present.
Aug 9, 2017 11:20 AM

Nov 2008
some probably find her boring or what not but I actually find Sakura to an interesting character; would like to know more about why she models the way she does and why she hides from the others. And her intuition is very strong as she was able to ascertain who was actually trust able
Aug 9, 2017 11:22 AM

Jun 2010
CreativeMax said:
neonie said:

Maybe, he want her camera to record the loli band..this'll be a cameo on the next monday ep! XD

I'll have to ask him for that video later. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Aug 9, 2017 11:35 AM

Aug 2015
So how may characters are gonna end up having some kind of facade in this show.
Aug 9, 2017 11:38 AM

Jun 2010
_Kairu_ said:
So how may characters are gonna end up having some kind of facade in this show.

Class of the Mask.
Aug 9, 2017 11:41 AM

Dec 2013
keima25 said:
Ayanokouji X President

I ship it. That Kabe-don that he pulled on Ayanokouji was awesome XD

Seems like they're now in deliberation regarding the case. Given Horikita's brother seems the fair but firm type, I'm assuming that he'll use his own sources to figure out what happened there, but pulling out the Expulsion threat might just be a ploy to see if people in Class C will try to harass Class D kids, ergo proving which side is guilty.

Looking forward to the rest of this deliberation. Wondering just how they'll manage to get the W on this issue.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 9, 2017 11:49 AM

Dec 2008
keima25 said:
Ayanokouji X President

That kabedon though.

Nice episode but Sudou still acting like adumb fuck.
"My expulsion is on line because I'm suspected in violence, better act like a deliquent, yell and intimidate to prove their point"

Sakura would be the best girl if not for her annoying indecisiveness

Pleased with Horikita's in regards to Sudou and Ayanokouji too
Aug 9, 2017 11:52 AM

Jan 2008
carliz_kun said:

Aug 9, 2017 12:03 PM

Jul 2015
Still better than the Ace Attorney anime.
Aug 9, 2017 12:06 PM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

That store guy was an absolute creep, his entire character was built to be creepy. Good thing Ayanakoji stepped in to sign that form.

Sakura has quite the hobby, those pictures of her were so damn good. XD
Props to her for testifying for Sudo even if it meant she had to reveal her hobby.

I loved how Ayanakoji pulled Horikita into action, those Horikita groans were so much win. <3

Student council president may not entirely be a bad guy but let's see how he judges this arbitration.
Aug 9, 2017 12:15 PM

Jun 2014
God damn Sakura has a nice secret. I most certainly wasn't expecting her to look like that.

Ayanokoji really came through in the clutch, snapping Horikita out of that daydreaming state so she could defend Sudo. Sakura did a good job with her testimony, now it all comes down to the student council president's decision.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 9, 2017 12:17 PM
Nov 2016
That was an awesome episode. The court room feel added a thrill to it which I have never seen before.

Ayanokoji looks effortlessly cool when he is going up against people and his plans may not always be transparent but they're great.

I like Sakura and I sort of ship her with Ayanokoji but Horikita looked jealous when she was questioning Ayanokoji about Kushida....
Aug 9, 2017 12:36 PM
Mar 2014
Smudy said:
Knew it. The student council guy is not that much of a dick as you would think.

Ayanokouji filling in that application for Sakura was clutch, fucking creeper o_O

Sakura decides to share her photo while exposing everything about her little hobby. It takes some guts to do that so kudos to her.

Horikita did well in the trial and spoke calmly, yet with a determined voice to her brother when it came to it. Only cause Ayanokouji saves her though.

I said that about Horikita brother at Episode 2 discussion....He is very tsun-tsun just like Horikita but it is hinted few times in LN that he actually care for her.

Wait....wait....wasn't Sakura supposed to
Aug 9, 2017 12:38 PM
May 2017
I was wondering through this episode why her (Sakura's) boobs were highlighted so much... There is my answer.

Great episode as always, I'm curious to see the past of aya AKA best MC of the season and see the other class involve.

BTW the moment with Aya and Suzune during the trial made me laugh so hard !
Aug 9, 2017 12:46 PM

Jul 2014
This was quite the fun episode, Sakura tho... that body! and that store clerk was creepy af, was even lowkey pulling a video off her.
Loved the part when Ayanokoji tickled Horikita's sides, and it seems a little of Kushida's dark side popped up when she asked Ayanokoji if he's trying to hide something.
Overall another great episode! MOAAAR!
HatsumiShinogu said:
carliz_kun said:

Aug 9, 2017 12:51 PM
Mar 2016

Needs some fanservice.

She's a 10 here.

Man that creepy Store attendant.
Aug 9, 2017 12:54 PM

Apr 2010
Great episode, love the tension it provided.

Class C teacher was annoying tho

Can't wait for the final showdown.

Sakura 10/10 body, wow. Class A in my book.
Aug 9, 2017 1:08 PM

Mar 2016
Good episode I really thought the "trial" part was going to be boring but I was wrong it was really interesting and now the intensity between the president and Ayanokoji has really ramped up a bit! I can't wait to see how things pan out!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Aug 9, 2017 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
Guess Calligraphy, Tea Ceremony and learning piano are quite useful skills...
Aug 9, 2017 2:16 PM

Sep 2016
carliz_kun said:
Diab_Haque said:
Crocospect22 said:

Dafuq is a white room?
Aug 9, 2017 2:30 PM

Jan 2017
It was a very good episode. The fanservice was nice as well. :D
Aug 9, 2017 2:31 PM
Nov 2016
Sakura is gorgeous.
Aug 9, 2017 2:33 PM

Jun 2017
Sakura best girl of this series confirmed for me. Still, how she acts and what she does as a hobby are super contradictory so I wonder if we ever get her backstory.

That store guy was creepy af good thing Kiyotaka was chill and saved her there.

It seems Horikita is picking up on things pretty fast (her tickling scene was hilarious), Kushida needs to be exposed lol.
Aug 9, 2017 2:35 PM

Dec 2014
well I hate how class C teacher have their side but not Class D..hmm Sakura is timid but how can she post her pics online like that then...hmmm
Aug 9, 2017 2:46 PM

Nov 2014
I think he tried to flirts with Horikita by tickling during a serious trial.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

525 by Fatephile »»
Yesterday, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

210 by Bunnix21 »»
Apr 30, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2017

358 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 30, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2017

222 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 29, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

341 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 29, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.