Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 15, 2016 3:13 PM

May 2013
I recently got a hand-me-down, custom built desktop from my cousin who happens to be a gamer. He recommends that I should try to play some games on it since it would be a waste and he knows that i'm sort of interested, but just never really got into it (probably because the only game I've played is league and i sucked ass).

Are there any "easy to learn" games that doesn't require as much "dedicated time" as the ones I've mentioned? I don't want to "get good," just have something to play but not totally suck yaknow. Doesn't have to be from steam. Thanks.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 15, 2016 3:37 PM
Jul 2018
Why is dedication a problem? And why you don't want to get good? Isn't that the fun of good games? I don't have fun playing a casual game that requires no skill and is blindly following a path and clickspamming to kill an enemy. What's the challenge there? What reward do you get for clearing that? Congratulations? An achievement?

Oh well, these are some easy to learn and fun games:
Undertale is one of my favorite games. For the most part it's easy, it has two bosses considered difficult though, but nothing too crazy.
Skyrim is a pretty fun game. It has depth, but it's easy to learn and intuitive. A great RPG and a great game overall.
Every once in a while I play 100% Orange Juice because it's pretty fun. A board game with cards and cute characters.
Dec 15, 2016 3:51 PM
Apr 2013
Bejeweled 2 and 3
Plants vs Zombies
Cities Skylines
The Sims 3
Theme Hospital

Casual, puzzle or even arcade games are the easiest to learn and play.

Oh yeah, and don't play Skyrim.
Dec 15, 2016 3:57 PM

Jan 2008
Are you asking for an online game? Cause all the games you've listed are MMO games or mostly only played for their online multiplayer. The fact that you say you want something you can play and not completely suck at them seems like you're expecting skill level will matter, which generally only applies for multiplayer games, cause honestly you could grab any single player game and no one would care about how good or bad you are at them.
Dec 15, 2016 4:03 PM
Jul 2018
Overwatch is really fun to play, especially with friends. The beauty of it is that you don't have to be good at it to play casually, you just do shit and you're fine :D

GOPLAYGOPLAYGOPLAY
Dec 15, 2016 4:17 PM
Jul 2018
worldeditor11 said:
What? Skyrim is probably one of the easiest RPGs to get into. It's pretty good too.
Dec 15, 2016 4:41 PM

Jan 2013
Final Fantasy XIV might be right up your alley. Though it is a game where you have to put a lot of time (and some money) into, it's not particularly demanding of skill until you get very very far into it. It's extremely "causal" friendly. I think it would be perfect for someone who is new to gaming because the stuff people tend to complain about aren't obvious unless you've played many different games.

It's an online (MMORPG) game though so I don't know how you feel about those games if you don't want to play Maple Story. Just putting it out there cause it's a generally well loved game by all kinds of players, even people who know nothing about Final Fantasy.

Recently played it so that came to mind first

worldeditor11 said:
Casual, puzzle or even arcade games are the easiest to learn and play.
These are good picks, especially Arcade and Puzzle games since you can just turn them on and off at any point of the day without any real commitment. They can get pretty hardcore too depending on how much of a nerd you become. lol

Also I should put it out there that Visual Novels are considered games. Since we're discussing this on a site where you log how much anime you've watched, I recommend checking out one or two of those.
Syrup-Dec 15, 2016 4:45 PM
Dec 15, 2016 5:48 PM

May 2013
@Lord_Sithis
there's no problem with dedication. i just dont want to put so much time into games and this mind set will probably not get me anywhere in terms of being a "pro" player.
& Undertale looks really fun! (& funny).

@worldeditor11
lolol i used to be addicted to bejeweled. i think i'll try the sims since everybody seems to like it so much.

@Paul
i'm okay with multiplayer games. just wanted to see if some might be easier than others :)

@Syrup-
Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to check them all out!
Dec 15, 2016 5:53 PM
Jul 2018
Ussesa said:
@Lord_Sithis
there's no problem with dedication. i just dont want to put so much time into games and this mind set will probably not get me anywhere in terms of being a "pro" player.
& Undertale looks really fun! (& funny).
Avoid spoilers!! The story is great, and you should really experience the game on your own. And yes, it's fun :D

I play games for getting better. And reward. The feeling when you beat something that seemed impossible is just... wow! That's why I play bullet hell shmups. Super fun gameplay and the feeling of accomplishment makes every other game look stupid.
Dec 15, 2016 6:11 PM

Apr 2011
Lord_Sithis said:
worldeditor11 said:
What? Skyrim is probably one of the easiest RPGs to get into. It's pretty good too.

Probably because OP doesn't want to put that much time into games. Skyrim can be rather addicting, after all.
Dec 15, 2016 6:31 PM

Oct 2015
Dark Souls

and no, I'm not kidding. It definitely has a learning curve but will introduce you to challenge that is based mostly on common sense and patience instead of mechanical skill. It is a tough game for beginners (and everyone else for that matter) but it doesn't require much resource management, no need for complex combo execution and inputs (apart from parrying, but honestly you never actually NEED to parry) or even fast reactions for the most part. It just requires a clear mind and the willingness to take things slowly and pay attention to your surroundings.
LobindeDec 16, 2016 12:50 PM
Dec 15, 2016 6:38 PM

May 2015
Man, just go Team Fortress 2, pick Pyro, and set things on fire...
Dec 15, 2016 7:21 PM

Jul 2015
most A titles very casul frendly
witcher, skyrim, gta, civilizations, fallout, etc
!
Dec 15, 2016 7:27 PM

Dec 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
Every once in a while I play 100% Orange Juice because it's pretty fun. A board game with cards and cute characters.

+1 .Glad I'm not the only one playing this.
Dec 15, 2016 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
thefreeloader said:
Lord_Sithis said:

A lot of people in a Discord server I frequent play it and talk about it so I was curious :D Plus, a lot of characters are from good shmups like Suguri, Sora, QP Shooting - Dangerous!! I still play it every once in a while because it's super fun :D
Dec 15, 2016 7:44 PM

Dec 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
thefreeloader said:

A lot of people in a Discord server I frequent play it and talk about it so I was curious :D Plus, a lot of characters are from good shmups like Suguri, Sora, QP Shooting - Dangerous!! I still play it every once in a while because it's super fun :D
oh crap.sorry. I'm actually playing the other one, "200 % Mixed Juice". They're both from FruitBatFactory, it seems. And 100 % seems interesting. I'll check that out.
Dec 16, 2016 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
Lobinde said:
Dark Souls

and no, I'm not kidding. It definitely has a learning curve but will introduce you to challenge that is based mostly on common sense and patience instead of mechanical skill. It is a tough game for beginners but it doesn't require much resource management, no need for complex combo execution and inputs (apart from parrying, but honestly you never actually NEED to parry) or even fast reactions for the most part. It just requires a clear mind and the willingness to take things slowly and pay attention to your surroundings.
Agreed! Souls is a great series! If you have patience it's not difficult, and very enjoyable.
Dec 16, 2016 12:50 PM

Oct 2015
Lord_Sithis said:
thefreeloader said:

Oh I love 100% orange juice too. I'm approaching 200 hours of gametime for it now.

Suguri and Sora are also really good games but not really for beginners.
Dec 16, 2016 1:23 PM
Sep 2014
try warframe, its an easy game and free to play. does not require much effort or time.

Dec 16, 2016 1:48 PM
Jul 2018
Lobinde said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Oh I love 100% orange juice too. I'm approaching 200 hours of gametime for it now.

I think Suguri and Sora are very forgiving for beginners because you have a health bar.
Dec 16, 2016 2:31 PM

Aug 2016
i just lol`ed here some says dark soul it`s not for beginners you always die there

maybe plants vs zombies forgot the others xD
Dec 16, 2016 3:06 PM

Oct 2015
Lord_Sithis said:
Lobinde said:

I think Suguri and Sora are very forgiving for beginners because you have a health bar.

Still quite hard though, especially because there are no continues which makes it harder to practice at first (I have managed to 1cc both of them though).
Dec 16, 2016 4:36 PM

Oct 2014
I'd recommend fallout 4. It's a rpg/shooter
Tons of content and it's fun. There's very easy,easy,normal,hard etc

Also if you get it play the diamond city radio in game while you play, the experience I see 10 times ad good
Dec 16, 2016 5:37 PM

May 2013
0bilivion said:
try warframe, its an easy game and free to play. does not require much effort or time.

omg that looks so sick!!
Dec 16, 2016 6:14 PM
Feb 2016
TF2 is good fun. Like Warframe it's Free to Play. But despite that, it's still a rollicking fun time. I'd also recommend The Ultimate Doom. It's a fantastic FPS, and despite it's aged it still stands ahead of most FPS games nowadays.

If you're willing to shell out some money, Overwatch provides a similar experience.

On the other hand, if you're up for a challenge, there's always Dark Souls. It's basically tough, but fair.

Dec 16, 2016 6:24 PM
Sep 2014
Ussesa said:
0bilivion said:

omg that looks so sick!!
yea but this is aanimation lol but gives you an idea. Maybe you should check out borderlands 2. It has crazy art style
Dec 16, 2016 7:53 PM
Feb 2015
Counter Strike,Osu! and maybe linage2
Dec 16, 2016 9:49 PM
Jul 2018
osu! for beginners... That game can be pretty tough... Depends on the maps you play honestly, but it requires some skill even on lower difficulties.

Play Touhou, DoDonPachi, Mushihimesama, Crimzon Clover, eXceed 3rd, BLUE REVOLVER and Ikaruga.
Dec 16, 2016 10:53 PM

Jan 2013
Venturajo1 said:
Games For Beginner Is osu!
You make it sound like Osu! isn't also for experienced players. The learning curve is pretty high especially for people who have very little hand eye coordination. I don't recommend it, and this is coming from a top 30k player.

Lord_Sithis said:
Play Touhou, DoDonPachi, Mushihimesama, Crimzon Clover, eXceed 3rd, BLUE REVOLVER and Ikaruga.

on the contrary I do recommend these games simply because they take memorization more than years of experience. The Touhou series is definitely a good pick for beginner players, particularly Touhou Imperishable Night. Very little commitment is required, considering you can jump in and out of the game. The actual difficulty tends to be on the higher end, though.
Syrup-Dec 16, 2016 11:08 PM
Dec 16, 2016 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
Syrup- said:
Venturajo1 said:
Games For Beginner Is osu!
You make it sound like Osu! isn't also for experienced players. The learning curve is pretty high especially for people who have very little hand eye coordination. I don't recommend it, and this is coming from a top 30k player.

Lord_Sithis said:

on the contrary I do recommend these games simply because they take memorization more than years of experience. The Touhou series is definitely a good pick for beginner players, particularly Touhou Imperishable Night. Very little commitment is required, considering you can jump in and out of the game. The actual difficulty tends to be on the higher end, though.
I would also recommend it, but most people consider IN Easy to be very hard for some reason, and OP is a beginner, so recommending bullet hell might be... I don't think it's memorization, these games do require years of experience, at least if you want to play to a high level. Imperishable Night does have a lot of memorization, but most other games don't have that much, and they have random dodging. Getting proficient in bullet hell games requires years of experience.
Dec 16, 2016 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
Play Agent Cucky Hitman Blood Money/Absolution or any single player games
Dec 16, 2016 11:17 PM

Jan 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
Syrup- said:

I would also recommend it, but most people consider IN Easy to be very hard for some reason, and OP is a beginner, so recommending bullet hell might be... I don't think it's memorization, these games do require years of experience, at least if you want to play to a high level. Imperishable Night does have a lot of memorization, but most other games don't have that much, and they have random dodging. Getting proficient in bullet hell games requires years of experience.
Nah man, Reimu's deathbombing has the highest window in IN out of all the games. It's so easy that it actually makes the other games hard to play. I know there's a running joke about people dying to team (9) on easy but it's exactly as you have said in other threads: practicing those games are the only way to get better and the feeling of mastery once you complete one is satisfying.

OP isn't going to magically get better at games. He's gonna want to break himself in on a few genres. Even if he said he doesn't wanna "get good" that's something all games force you to do in order to progress.
Dec 16, 2016 11:26 PM

Sep 2015
avoid multiplayer titles if you don't want to get flamed to death - especially league of legends.

everything else depends on your preferences and if you don't like something you can get a refund on steam anyway. try out 85+ rating games: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc

btw don't play osu. it's shit and not fun - ok maybe it is if you are an asian neet with no money to buy real games....

Dec 16, 2016 11:33 PM
Jul 2018
Syrup- said:
Lord_Sithis said:
Nah man, Reimu's deathbombing has the highest window in IN out of all the games. It's so easy that it actually makes the other games hard to play. I know there's a running joke about people dying to team (9) on easy but it's exactly as you have said in other threads: practicing those games are the only way to get better and the feeling of mastery once you complete one is satisfying.

OP isn't going to magically get better at games. He's gonna want to break himself in on a few genres. Even if he said he doesn't wanna "get good" that's something all games force you to do in order to progress.
IN is pretty easy indeed, but with most people used to casual games, it's not hard to see why people say IN is hard. For good Touhou players it's very easy, but for secondaries who are trying the games, it's super hard. Agreed with that, practicing is the key to mastery, and the feeling is awesome :D

That's true. And I feel that getting good is what I enjoy. Playing a casual game everyone can play is... not that exciting for me. I want a real challenge :D But I really doubt OP is going to try Touhou, or DoDonPachi or Crimzon Clover or whatever.
Dec 17, 2016 10:29 AM

May 2013
@Lord_Sithis @Syrup-
I have played osu before; from time to time within about a year and a half. one thing i can say for sure is that i fucking suck LOLOL. i was only ever decent at mania, but slidey osu and the drums one was too difficult for me x).
Dec 17, 2016 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
Ussesa said:
@Lord_Sithis @Syrup-
I have played osu before; from time to time within about a year and a half. one thing i can say for sure is that i fucking suck LOLOL. i was only ever decent at mania, but slidey osu and the drums one was too difficult for me x).
Yeah, because you need to practice until you get better. Those are the good games.
Dec 17, 2016 12:56 PM

Sep 2016
Ussesa said:
I recently got a hand-me-down, custom built desktop from my cousin who happens to be a gamer. He recommends that I should try to play some games on it since it would be a waste and he knows that i'm sort of interested, but just never really got into it (probably because the only game I've played is league and i sucked ass).

Are there any "easy to learn" games that doesn't require as much "dedicated time" as the ones I've mentioned? I don't want to "get good," just have something to play but not totally suck yaknow. Doesn't have to be from steam. Thanks.

There are good starting points which manage to shine over others. I don't know many, I'm not a parent so I never thought of say...the best lego game or whatever.
That said there's definitely a problem of online/games being not very ethical and demand time, like your 100 episodes anime series, I completely see the appeal of some story driven game being done with you in a couple of hours. Just like there are all sorts of pointless trends in gimmicks ridden games (tf2 and warframe are examples), which end up sequelised (single player multiplatform stuff), never evolve their designs and keep asking money in the shape of dlcs/ collectables/ whathaveyou.
So yeah, I'll just go with what pops up in my mind, be sure to save some patience because not everything works on the fly and you'll have to spend a bit of time on config settings and bind keys and fix mouse sensitivity etcetcetc

Devil Daggers
Undertale
Hyper Light Drifter
Transistor (or their next Pyre)
OneShot
Rocket League
Life Is Strange
Phenomeno as a good visual novel since it's free
Yomawari
Her Story
Dishonored games are easy but violent it's your call
Maybe the last mirror's edge game

Feel free to ask for more specific stuff but for example I know nothing of beus so it's not like I'm this super nerd or someone who knows everything:P

alien vs predator are tense and short too, they fit the bill, story driven devil daggers with maps basically, it's just the first two are old (old as in they take time for settings, everything is janky, you get lost a lot) and everything past avp2 is supposed to be crap.

I think I'm retracting on Devil Daggers, people won't last 60 seconds, it's your call

Titanfall2's single player doesn't last long either. The multiplayer is gimmick ridden crap for quick matches.
FondenteDec 17, 2016 1:45 PM
Dec 18, 2016 10:38 AM
Dec 2016
Plants vs Zombies
Dec 23, 2016 6:45 PM

Jun 2014
There Left 4 dead 2, pretty easy, go to safe room, shoot zombies, done. Fun playing with people.
Star dew, it a farming simulation game. Pretty cozy to play.
You gotta do what you gotta do.
Dec 27, 2016 3:53 AM

Feb 2011
If you liked playing League of Legends (other than the part where you say you weren't good at it), then maybe Heroes of the Storm is for you. It's the same kind of game, but it's easier to learn and master.
Dec 27, 2016 4:49 AM
Oct 2016
One good recommendation is: install steam on your pc, its a free program with a store and library in it where you can browse for games in all kinds of categories, there are also allot of good free to play games on it including warframe.

http://store.steampowered.com/
Dec 28, 2016 8:00 AM

Jun 2015
I cannot recommend Shovel Knight enough. It's an incredibly inventive and well-designed platformer that's easy to learn and easy to pick up.

Lobinde said:
Dark Souls

and no, I'm not kidding. It definitely has a learning curve but will introduce you to challenge that is based mostly on common sense and patience instead of mechanical skill. It is a tough game for beginners (and everyone else for that matter) but it doesn't require much resource management, no need for complex combo execution and inputs (apart from parrying, but honestly you never actually NEED to parry) or even fast reactions for the most part. It just requires a clear mind and the willingness to take things slowly and pay attention to your surroundings.

And this.
Jul 25, 2017 5:08 AM
Jul 2017
Please suggest tips of new gamers
Jul 25, 2017 8:53 AM

May 2009
I could reply to OP but based on the timestamps it seems likely that OP has moved on. OP, if you're still reading this, let me know and I'll write up a more relevant reply to you, with suggestions for games.

AeriousNL said:
One good recommendation is: install steam on your pc, its a free program with a store and library in it where you can browse for games in all kinds of categories, there are also allot of good free to play games on it including warframe.

http://store.steampowered.com/

Better yet, buy games DRM-free (meaning you don't need to start up some other program just to play your game), on GOG.com or HumbleBundle.com/store .

rakisseia said:
Please suggest tips of new gamers

Huh?
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jul 25, 2017 3:05 PM

Oct 2015
Consult me through PM for all the Videogame advice you need, although you probably won't, lol

It's weird to see someone new to gaming overall in a website like this, and it's weird to see someone that has not experienced some true gaming gems and hasn't' seen the dark side yet
Jul 25, 2017 5:55 PM

May 2013
GlennMagusHarvey said:
I could reply to OP but based on the timestamps it seems likely that OP has moved on. OP, if you're still reading this, let me know and I'll write up a more relevant reply to you, with suggestions for games.

lol thanks for your response. i actually recently found out about humblebundle but i havent snooped through the site yet. the only thing i've moved onto is playing paladins. i'll be sure to check out GOG.

Soriki said:
Consult me through PM for all the Videogame advice you need, although you probably won't, lol

It's weird to see someone new to gaming overall in a website like this, and it's weird to see someone that has not experienced some true gaming gems and hasn't' seen the dark side yet

yea i never got into gaming when i was younger and now that i'm older, it feels like i'm running out of time to play games.
Jul 25, 2017 7:41 PM

Oct 2015
Ussesa said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

lol thanks for your response. i actually recently found out about humblebundle but i havent snooped through the site yet. the only thing i've moved onto is playing paladins. i'll be sure to check out GOG.

Soriki said:

yea i never got into gaming when i was younger and now that i'm older, it feels like i'm running out of time to play games.
Only use Steam, you'll regret the lack of achievements and hour tracking. A few less dollars for losing a community and so many others features is not worth it.

Please PM me if you have more questions, I'm an expert.

I recommend you never bother playing MOBAS or Arena games like League of Legends/Dota or Overwatch/Paladins

Trash games that enslave you with your playtime and money spent on skins and several other things

I recommend you start by playing as many of the classics and masterpieces of the old gaming golden era as you can, use emuparadise to download emulators and roms, the current gaming industry is shit and so are it's games, that's why I recommend you to play the old games first like Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, one of the best games ever :)
LVL1GoblinJul 25, 2017 11:02 PM
Jul 25, 2017 9:43 PM

Nov 2016
Ussesa said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

Soriki said:

Telltale games is currently on the Humble Bundle. It;s a great place to start for single player story driven games. They're not at all difficult to play and you should enjoy yourself.

I play Paladins often if you ever feel like grouping up.
Jul 25, 2017 10:28 PM

May 2009
Soriki said:
Ussesa said:

Only use Steam, you'll regret the lack of achievements and hour tracking. A few less dollars for losing a community and so many others features is not worth it.

Please PM me if you have more questions, I'm an expert.

I recommend you never bother playing MOBAS or Arena games like League of Legends/Dota or Overwatch/Paladins

Trash games that enslave you with your playtime and money spent on skins and several other skins

I recommend you start by playing as many of the classics and masterpieces of the old gaming golden era as you can, use emuparadise to download emulators and roms, the current gaming industry is shit and so are it's games, that's why I recommend you to play the old games first like Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, one of the best games ever :)

I disagree about Steam -- I personally don't care that much for achievements, community features, and time tracking (and besides, GOG Galaxy now does it too), but on the other hand I like being able to manage my game installs back them up manually, and DRM-free games let me do this more easily. Besides, Steam just forces you to take updates, while GOG has update rollbacks, in case a new version of a game crashes your computer.

But probably most importantly, if you ever get locked out of Steam you'll also be locked out of games that require it to run, because Steam is a Digital Rights Management (DRM) tool in addition to its other features, while GOG (and Humble Store, sometimes, and itch.io, often) offer their games DRM-free. (Also, GOG has some very nice classics that Steam doesn't offer, such as the Neverwinter Nights games.) I've been locked out of my Steam account before, through no fault of my own (they had a password recovery bug that let other people reset passwords), so that pushed me toward weaning myself off of Steam.

In any case...this is more about your choice of store, which should depend first on what games you want.

---------------------------------------

If you're completely new to gaming, I agree, yeah, you can start by checking out famous games of various series. If you want some names to start you off...I'll start us off with my favorite genres. (My apologies ahead of time if any of the following is stuff you already know -- but I don't know how much you do know so I'm putting it there anyway.)

Notable platformers (2D and a little 3D)

JRPG

About the JRPG:

Well-known JRPGs:

Within these two or three genres, if you want to pick up something right now, on PC, I recommend choosing from the following:

* Freedom Planet
* Cave Story (the original game is free! - remake with bonus features can be purchased)
* The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (the story continues into Trails in the Sky SC, so definitely play the first game first)
* Ys Origin
* Spelunky (the original game is free! - remake with bonus features can be purchased)

All these game are purchaseable on GOG, Humble Store (DRM-free + Steam key), and Steam (except Spelunky, which isn't on Humble Store).

As for non-PC games:

* Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1, and PSP as Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles though it has to be unlocked)
* Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA) or Super Metroid (SNES)
* Super Mario World (SNES)
* Final Fantasy VI (SNES/GBA; there's a PC version but I don't know how good it is. you can check the reviews though)
* Chrono Trigger (SNES/DS)
* Super Mario RPG (SNES)
* any recent mainline Pokémon game
* Metroid Prime (GC)
* Super Mario 64 (N64)

I think at least some of these are available as downloadable games on recent platforms too; I'm just not sure which ones.

I can also give suggestions for other genres (e.g. Star Fox 64 for rail shooter, Age of Empires II for real-time strategy, and RefleX for vertical shmup, Stepmania for rhythm game, Grid Wars for twin-stick shooter) but it's getting late and I should sleep.
GlennMagusHarveyJul 25, 2017 11:29 PM
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jul 25, 2017 10:59 PM

Oct 2015
Just use Steam, don't bother with anything else honestly. Trust me and the other millions of users...
And for games NOT on Steam, like really old games... Get them from Emuparadise
not worth putting money into such old games when you can just get them for free honestly

Btw Glenn, gosh your post is long, maybe if there was a lot of spacing I'd read it but.. You should've shortened it/summarized it, or perhaps divided it in several small replies cause damn that's a big cumbersome thing to read through.

Although it is quite nice of you to write so much to help this guy out, I hope he did read it and got something out of it in terms of games, except for the part about Steam.. We agree to disagree, cuts down on time wasting.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Best site to rate and discuss video games?

lucjan - Jun 10

3 by Nette »»
8 hours ago

» Leaks say Nvidia's next gen 5000 series won't have any increase in VRAM

tsukareru - Yesterday

7 by JaniSIr »»
9 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3583 by YoshiKiller01 »»
Yesterday, 11:29 AM

» Clock Tower: Rewind

GinIonSui - Yesterday

0 by GinIonSui »»
Yesterday, 4:59 AM

» Do you play games in which you have to actually work to make it playable?

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

1 by Zettaiken »»
Yesterday, 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.