Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 24, 2017 8:28 PM

May 2017
Assuming that we're going by stereotypes of the opposite gender, what do they typically do that confuses you?

Mine would be when everyone's out and all of the girls stand up and go to the bathroom all at the same time, leaving all of the guys awkwardly at the table.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 24, 2017 8:39 PM
Jun 2011
Every bitch is scary is all i know.
May 24, 2017 8:41 PM

May 2017
helion1 said:

That's true, every bitch is, indeed, scary
May 24, 2017 9:13 PM
Jun 2011
perve said:
helion1 said:

That's true, every bitch is, indeed, scary
Yep, from their head to their toes to the soul that they don't got. There used to be a every bitch is scary thread
May 24, 2017 9:15 PM

Feb 2016
One of my guy friends literally walked into my Taekwondo class one time, flexed in front of the mirror, and then left. All my female friends were like "Ugh, men."
May 24, 2017 9:16 PM

Apr 2017
perve said:

Mine would be when everyone's out and all of the girls stand up and go to the bathroom all at the same time, leaving all of the guys awkwardly at the table.

yep they definitely just went to talk some shit and girls are wayyy more ruthless about that in my experience...

in terms of actually baffling umm you ever seen a girls home bathroom? trying to understand what half that beauty product shit is will take a mans lifetime...
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
May 24, 2017 9:23 PM

May 2017
Ikaros_42oh said:
perve said:

yep they definitely just went to talk some shit and girls are wayyy more ruthless about that in my experience...

in terms of actually baffling umm you ever seen a girls home bathroom? trying to understand what half that beauty product shit is will take a mans lifetime...

Girls are terrifying and the gossip that they come up with is somehow hella entertaining until it's centered around you, then you're screwed

And the thing is it hardly makes a difference but they spend so much money on stuff like that
May 24, 2017 9:28 PM

Sep 2014
When girls cock tease guys by luring them in and putting them in the friendzone.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
May 24, 2017 9:48 PM

Apr 2017
Menzo- said:
When girls cock tease guys by luring them in and putting them in the friendzone.

yeah the problem is all a cute girl has to do is look at me and I'm way lured and cockteased... guess i pretty much fuck myself in that regard lol I guess it does put me in the position to break out the friendzone any day now at any time though watchouttt

イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
May 24, 2017 9:59 PM

Jun 2014
I always wonder why they lie all the time, and why they keep shoving rings in their noses.

May 24, 2017 10:08 PM
Jun 2011
Seiya said:
I always wonder why they lie all the time, and why they keep shoving rings in their noses.
Bitches are scary seiya.
May 24, 2017 10:10 PM

Jun 2014
helion1 said:
Seiya said:
Bitches are scary seiya.

I have no interest in "Invading" that thread.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

May 24, 2017 11:03 PM

Aug 2015
How much fucking toilet paper they use.

Seriously. Every other action they do really doesn't surprise me, i have very low expectations, but the toilet paper thing?

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllll.

Then 2 seconds later, rrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllll, rrrrrrrllllll, rrrrrlllllllllll.

Then you think wow, that was a LOT.

Then a few moments later......

rrrrrrrrlllllllllll, rrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllll.

By golly it must be a quarter of a roll each time!
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
May 24, 2017 11:08 PM

Mar 2014
Mostly, their thought about the opposite gender baffled me -_-
May 25, 2017 12:25 AM

Feb 2014
Why women tend to date men that treat them like shit in hopes they can "change him". Or better yet they go after assholes and when said asshole treats them nicely it makes them feel "special".
"So wave goodbye to the hope we were born with, and say farewell to the chance of surviving this holocaust of love, this age of lost souls, but I'm holding on with both hands and I'm never letting go."
May 25, 2017 1:38 AM

Aug 2014
Blarey said:
Periods .....................

Gross

+1 on this,
Also make-up and stuff seems really taking the person time.

Well consdiering freedom Male is better!
May 25, 2017 1:53 AM

Mar 2014
The fact that they aren't having enough gay sex with each other
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 25, 2017 2:17 AM

Jan 2015
That women think it's not okay for men to hit them but if they hit you it's completely okay like bitch I'd knee you in the gut till you can't breathe.
May 25, 2017 2:17 AM

Mar 2008
Probably how girls keep dating guys they dont know well over guys they do know well and already like.
May 25, 2017 2:41 AM
Jul 2018
their thought process because guys are much simpler
May 25, 2017 2:49 AM

Oct 2012
How men can sit with wide spread legs everywhere and everytime, exposing their super sensitive area to the outside world, ready to take attacks.
Why aren't they more protective of their junk? Why don't they sit with their legs at least slightly together? They're constantly just a kick aways from the worst pain known to man possible.
:/
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
May 25, 2017 2:53 AM
Jul 2015
Why are there so many girls throwing away their dignity and self-respect by fucking for money? How can they even live with themselves?
May 25, 2017 3:51 AM
Jul 2018
Emi-cchi said:
One of my guy friends literally walked into my Taekwondo class one time, flexed in front of the mirror, and then left. All my female friends were like "Ugh, men."

As a guy I think that's really cringeworthy

EDIT: WIth "that" I was referring to showing off/bragging about your body
removed-userMay 25, 2017 3:56 AM
May 25, 2017 4:57 AM

Nov 2016
heels.

they just look really painful.

Bölvat es okkr, bróðir,
bani em ek þinn orðinn;
þat mun æ uppi;
illr er dómr norna.
-Hlöðskviða
(The Battle of the Goths and Huns)
May 25, 2017 5:01 AM

Jan 2017
erratic mood behavior. the inability to understand them.
May 25, 2017 5:09 AM

Jan 2009
Probably how doing exactly the same Things and saying the same Lines can cause different Reactions, depending on whether they find the Guy hot/cool and/or like him. As long as you're on good Terms with them, they will continue to talk to you for as long as you're hot/cool and/or they like you. But if you're neither hot nor cool, it seems to be fairly easy to get into the Creep-Zone.
What baffles me the most about that is, how there don't seem to be clear enough Warning Signs and how once you've been ignored and/or treated like a Bug, you're ignored and/or treated like a Bug forever, even when you hadn't had any real Ambitions to fuck them and/or romance them and would have been content with being non-sexual Friends or at least well-acquainted on friendly Terms with each other.

Luxima said:
How men can sit with wide spread legs everywhere and everytime, exposing their super sensitive area to the outside world, ready to take attacks.
Because that Place needs to cool down from Time to Time, to take some more Space in order to emit Dominance and to make Females aware of the Package you got.
May 25, 2017 5:27 AM

Jul 2015
Guys seem to take a long time to mature mentally. I don't understand how it takes them so long.
May 25, 2017 5:32 AM

Oct 2012
Noboru said:
Probably how doing exactly the same Things and saying the same Lines can cause different Reactions, depending on whether they find the Guy hot/cool and/or like him. As long as you're on good Terms with them, they will continue to talk to you for as long as you're hot/cool and/or they like you. But if you're neither hot nor cool, it seems to be fairly easy to get into the Creep-Zone.
What baffles me the most about that is, how there don't seem to be clear enough Warning Signs and how once you've been ignored and/or treated like a Bug, you're ignored and/or treated like a Bug forever, even when you hadn't had any real Ambitions to fuck them and/or romance them and would have been content with being non-sexual Friends or at least well-acquainted on friendly Terms with each other.

Luxima said:
Because that Place needs to cool down from Time to Time, to take some more Space in order to emit Dominance and to make Females aware of the Package you got.

....................................................weird.

Then why am I dead?
May 25, 2017 5:37 AM

Jan 2009
Dimethylanime said:
Guys seem to take a long time to mature mentally. I don't understand how it takes them so long.
What do you mean with being mentally mature?

Luxima said:
....................................... What exactly is? I'm too tired to play Guessing Games, so I'd appreciate it if you could be blunt and straightforward with it, rather than to speak in Riddles.
May 25, 2017 5:41 AM

Sep 2015
How come those soft swellings of no merit have such a massive control over us men is just beyond me.

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
May 25, 2017 5:43 AM
Apr 2012
Lmao get out your nut-stained notebooks basement dwellers
QUALITY insight in this thread, simply supreme.
May 25, 2017 5:45 AM

Oct 2012
Noboru said:
Dimethylanime said:
What do you mean with being mentally mature?

Luxima said:
....................................... What exactly is? I'm too tired to play Guessing Games, so I'd appreciate it if you could be blunt and straightforward with it, rather than to speak in Riddles.

it's just weird that i never thought about this. But I guess there are evolutional reasons behind it.
Oh and I just wrote all these dots because of the new character feature, my word count was too low.

Then why am I dead?
May 25, 2017 6:01 AM

Nov 2016
Some fashion and beauty things are baffling enough, such as high heels, but since men apparently like it, it makes sense to wear them and my own gender is baffling me now.

Periods... period.

perve said:

Probably so they can talk and laugh behind people's back, or... yeah no that's it. If they're all going at the same time I don't know what else.
May 25, 2017 6:05 AM
Jul 2018
vulturs said:
heels.
they just look really painful.

Because they are. XD

I don't know. Nothing at all.
I just wonder about how they treat their male friends. It's just so different. Like if there was an unspoken rule to prove no-homo all the time, while even the straight girls are: "You are sexy and beautiful, girl! I love you! *Cuddle*"
May 25, 2017 6:14 AM

Feb 2015
None if you ask me.

I always keep mah waifu in mah head all the time and avoid unnecessary problems like reality and 3D bitches...
May 25, 2017 6:16 AM

Aug 2016
How they would rather fight others than to apologize and hug. (Of course not everyone, but I can't see those type of guys most of the time.)
May 25, 2017 6:28 AM

Mar 2014
Mostly, how they judges the opposite gender habit was annoying without asking the reason behind it first -_-
May 25, 2017 6:35 AM

Sep 2015
90% of them LOVE games, and never shut up about them
May 25, 2017 7:32 AM

Jan 2009
Luxima said:

it's just weird that i never thought about this. But I guess there are evolutional reasons behind it.
Oh and I just wrote all these dots because of the new character feature, my word count was too low.
About Manspreading? Well, that's biological. Though to be honest, it gets tiresome to stay in one Position and it's not like we can't and won't cross our Legs, either. Personally, just crossing the Feet while stretching the Legs and putting one Foot over the Knee are more comfortable Sitting Positions for me.
Psst! Don't say that out loud! That's a stylistic Device, if you get what I mean~

May 25, 2017 7:43 AM

Sep 2016
How they tend to generalize that we do an stupidly high amount of things that annoy them without ever asking why we do it.
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

May 25, 2017 7:43 AM
Jan 2013
girls don't exist and that's pretty mindblowing if you ask me
gone bai bai
May 25, 2017 7:45 AM

May 2012
Comic_Sans said:

become a man and i will change that..
May 25, 2017 8:05 AM

Mar 2014
PoeticJustice said:
become a man and i will change that..
That sounds promising but I don't want to become a man
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 25, 2017 8:08 AM

Apr 2017
How surprisingly unclean their houses are, borderline gigantic mess

May 25, 2017 8:12 AM

Dec 2014
I think this thread is going to put the circus on fire, and open a wave for new threds a like. And I like that btw.

I hope it not to be taken down, because MAL.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
May 25, 2017 8:40 AM

Apr 2012
Why most women go to the bathroom in pairs. Doesn't matter if i'm at a movie theater, or a anime convention. They always go in pairs.
May 25, 2017 8:49 AM

Dec 2014
Comic_Sans said:
Who told you they aren't having enough "gay" sex with each other?
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
May 25, 2017 9:53 AM

Mar 2014
Mostly, things they discuss behind the opposite gender -_-
May 25, 2017 10:38 AM

Apr 2017
Nothing really. If anything I'm more baffled about my own gender.

Like why do guys whine about being friendzone. I never heard a girl ever talk about being friendzone.

Why must guys constantly have to said "No homo" even when no one is even questioning them about their sexuality. It's get really annoying.
May 25, 2017 11:01 AM

May 2013
The classic: WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM

D: D:
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Wrong to marry/have kids with second cousin? ( 1 2 3 )

ZakuF_ - Jun 25

113 by LoveYourSmile »»
14 minutes ago

» Do you think your glory days are ahead, or behind you?

The-Nsider - 3 hours ago

9 by Soverign »»
27 minutes ago

» does anybody still torrent their anime?

Crystepsi - Jun 25

33 by logopolis »»
1 hour ago

» How to cope with being single forever? ( 1 2 )

CrimsonMidnight - Jun 24

52 by MasterTasuke »»
1 hour ago

» I made a test for my Testosterone levels and I was surprised by the result.

scarydragon - Today

10 by oappo »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.