Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 22, 2017 6:54 AM
Oct 2010
They are so stupid and distracting, every time I attempt to watch the first episode of this I just keep thinking WTF are they wearing??
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 22, 2017 6:55 AM

Apr 2016
The uniforms was reason i was able to watch first episode to the end, then i drop it.
Apr 22, 2017 6:58 AM
Apr 2016
It bothers me at first, but I got used to it after reading the manga and watched 2 episodes
Apr 22, 2017 6:59 AM

Dec 2014
Lol.... I also thought about this ...did not know someone will post about it...but you get used to it eventually
Apr 22, 2017 7:00 AM
Jul 2018
Uhhh the Uniforms themselves don't really look that bad or distracting at the very least. I heard from LN readers that there is some justification as to why the girls are wearing that type of uniform though. Or the style.
Apr 22, 2017 7:33 AM
Feb 2017
Symphyon said:
Uhhh the Uniforms themselves don't really look that bad or distracting at the very least. I heard from LN readers that there is some justification as to why the girls are wearing that type of uniform though. Or the style.

Briefly explaining, it's to conserve mana.
Apr 22, 2017 7:46 AM

Jan 2017
really i think they are good and make the girl cute
Apr 24, 2017 10:39 AM
Apr 2013
I actually completely ignored the uniforms in favor of the characters themselves, the only mention I had with it is that it enhances the charm of the characters.. It's only after people started pointing out that something's wrong with the uniform that I noticed.

Then again, I don't really care about what people wear IRL........
Apr 24, 2017 11:19 AM

Sep 2009
LOL, you probably haven't been watching enough anime. They're definitely sketchy, but that's pretty common in anime.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Apr 24, 2017 11:46 AM

Jul 2013
Not really, but it made me hard to take the story seriously (though I don't think it's supposed to be a serious anime, but well).
Apr 24, 2017 12:05 PM

Apr 2009
no i didnt care or pay attention.
Apr 24, 2017 12:06 PM
Jan 2017
Swagernator said:
The uniforms was reason i was able to watch first episode to the end, then i drop it.

In all fairness, you might aswell watch the 2nd episode and then drop it. Its actually the most enjoyable one i found out the 3 so far.
Apr 24, 2017 12:07 PM

Apr 2016
SferRae said:
Swagernator said:

In all fairness, you might aswell watch the 2nd episode and then drop it. Its actually the most enjoyable one i found out the 3 so far.
The MC is what force me to drop it honestly.
Apr 24, 2017 12:10 PM
Jan 2017
Swagernator said:
SferRae said:

I didnt think much of him to begin with, kinda cringy... made me want to face plant the desk but the 2nd episode actually had a fair share of giggles, and reminded me of some of the jokes from Konosuba (not that I'd compare them as konosuba is in a special box of its own for me)
Apr 24, 2017 4:53 PM

Sep 2013
It bothers me but after 3 episodes, I'm sorta use to it now. I just find it funny that all the girls bare their midriffs and not one of them are fat.

What are the odds of an adolescent child not being at least plump!?

Other than that, I enjoy this show thus far though I feel like my enjoyment of the show may have peaked.

Apr 25, 2017 4:28 AM
Sep 2016
Swagernator said:
SferRae said:

It's not the Mc force it it was your taste force you to stopped and I look through your anime scoring its really bad especially fantasy anime
Apr 25, 2017 7:50 AM

Jul 2013
This is a magical academy anime. Skimpy fanservice uniforms sort of come with the package. You don't watch this for the story in the first place, so I'd have to say that all things considered, it's doing pretty well for itself right now.
Apr 25, 2017 8:11 AM

May 2012
It is the other way around for me. The uniforms makes the show better and motivates me to watch it more.
Apr 25, 2017 8:17 AM

Dec 2014
Eh I've seen worse, they are not that bad
Apr 25, 2017 8:24 AM

Nov 2009
MortalMelancholy said:
LOL, you probably haven't been watching enough anime. They're definitely sketchy, but that's pretty common in anime.

I'd say this anime's uniforms are the sketchiest non-hentai school uniforms I've seen.

FarrelMFajar said:
Symphyon said:

Uhm, and why aren't male students wearing something similar? (I like fairness, like when Ichika gets to wear pretty revealing undersuit for mecha battles)
Also, is the uniform made of mana?

Xiangian said:
Swagernator said:
It's not the Mc force it it was your taste force you to stopped and I look through your anime scoring its really bad especially fantasy anime

Still, the MC is particularly disgusting in the first episode. He was probably doing it to get fired for gross misconduct.
He gets better in episodes 2-3, but I'm afraid he might snap back for "comedy" start of the next arc.
Apr 25, 2017 8:32 AM

Jan 2014
GD1551 said:
They are so stupid and distracting, every time I attempt to watch the first episode of this I just keep thinking WTF are they wearing??

nigga the uniforms are amazing, u just gay son
Apr 25, 2017 9:55 AM
Mar 2013
GD1551 said:
can't controll your sexual desires?? lol
Apr 25, 2017 10:07 AM

Dec 2015
Actually your reason is more stupid than the outfits, it's anime, get used to it.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 25, 2017 10:33 AM
Sep 2016
flannan said:
MortalMelancholy said:

I'd say this anime's uniforms are the sketchiest non-hentai school uniforms I've seen.

FarrelMFajar said:

Uhm, and why aren't male students wearing something similar? (I like fairness, like when Ichika gets to wear pretty revealing undersuit for mecha battles)

Xiangian said:

Still, the MC is particularly disgusting in the first episode. He was probably doing it to get fired for gross misconduct.
He gets better in episodes 2-3, but I'm afraid he might snap back for "comedy" start of the next arc.
I find it funny for.those who.think he is disgusting while I already read the manga but he was in ep1 but no reaction of disgust just laughter
Apr 25, 2017 10:37 AM

Jan 2017
DoctorWasabi said:
GD1551 said:

JUST WANT TO ASK WHY ARE ALL UR FAV FROM THIS SEASON PS I LIKE ALL OF THEM BUT THE BLUE WITCH GIRL BECAUSE I DIDN'T WATCH HER ANIME
Apr 25, 2017 10:40 AM

Jun 2011
If anything, I wish IRL uniforms were like this. Forces the piggies in school to actually care about their bodies.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Apr 25, 2017 10:40 AM

Nov 2009
Xiangian said:
flannan said:

I find it funny for.those who.think he is disgusting while I already read the manga but he was in ep1 but no reaction of disgust just laughter

I never found the "sleazy" type of characters to be funny.
Apr 25, 2017 10:41 AM

Jan 2012
I'm used to those types of unforms, nothing special to me.
Apr 25, 2017 11:37 AM

Dec 2014
Odd, I find the uniforms to be one of the best parts of this show. XD
Apr 25, 2017 11:39 AM
Apr 2015
Just imagine they're not there in the first place ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a serious note, in the very first scenes of the series they showed men wearing the classy early 20th century suits and top hats, then suddenly... well... stripper clothes for uniform, from a supposedly highly prestigious school.

That's pretty baffling.
Apr 25, 2017 1:31 PM
Oct 2010
First off, what kind of anime you dudes watching where uniforms like these are the norm?

MortalMelancholy said:

I'll admit I haven't seen much anime, especially compared to some of you guys but still this isn't the norm at all.

Gal3riel said:
GD1551 said:

DoctorWasabi said:
GD1551 said:

The projection is unnecessary, I wasn't even thinking about it from an overly revealing angle, it just seems nonsensically designed especially considering how everyone around them looks.
Apr 25, 2017 1:38 PM

Jun 2011
GD1551 said:
First off, what kind of anime you dudes watching where uniforms like these are the norm?

MortalMelancholy said:

I'll admit I haven't seen much anime, especially compared to some of you guys but still this isn't the norm at all.

Gal3riel said:

DoctorWasabi said:

The projection is unnecessary, I wasn't even thinking about it from an overly revealing angle, it just seems nonsensically designed especially considering how everyone around them looks.

Your big mistake is equating anime to the "norm" This is fantasy, where one's perversions can go wild and no one in that world will bat an eye.
Apr 25, 2017 2:14 PM
Aug 2013
Ahegyao said:
GD1551 said:

Your big mistake is equating anime to the "norm" This is fantasy, where one's perversions can go wild and no one in that world will bat an eye.

Pretty sure by "the norm" he meant it in the context of other anime, not real life.
Apr 25, 2017 4:13 PM

Apr 2016
They're bad, but they're not Mahouka bad or The Asterisk War bad, nor are these uniforms even Masamune-kin bad. Those shows have some abominable uniforms.
Apr 25, 2017 4:21 PM

Dec 2016
Ahegyao said:
If anything, I wish IRL uniforms were like this. Forces the piggies in school to actually care about their bodies.

That would be awful for the people who have to look at them, though.

What's the difference?
Apr 25, 2017 4:59 PM

Jun 2011
CodeBlazeFate said:
They're bad, but they're not Mahouka bad or The Asterisk War bad, nor are these uniforms even Masamune-kin bad. Those shows have some abominable uniforms.

Wat. Those are actually cooler than the ones from Rokudenashi.
Apr 25, 2017 5:02 PM

Apr 2016
Ahegyao said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

No...no they're not. They're a visual nightmare and a convoluted mess of colors and features.
Apr 25, 2017 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
CodeBlazeFate said:
Ahegyao said:

No...no they're not. They're a visual nightmare and a convoluted mess of colors and features.

I am going to ask for a bit but it's more on the colors? Because I don't really know about "feature" sense. Kinda confused. Then again for most as far as I can say for shows that has uniforms from the same genre it doesn't bug me much.
Apr 25, 2017 5:18 PM

Apr 2016
Symphyon said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

I am going to ask for a bit but it's more on the colors? Because I don't really know about "feature" sense. Kinda confused. Then again for most as far as I can say for shows that has uniforms from the same genre it doesn't bug me much.
One must only look at the emblems and different colored random lines in the Mahouka uniforms and the LED lights in The Asterisk War's uniforms to understand where I'm coming from. But yeah, the colors are terrible, too.
Apr 25, 2017 5:26 PM
Jul 2018
CodeBlazeFate said:
Symphyon said:

One must only look at the emblems and different colored random lines in the Mahouka uniforms and the LED lights in The Asterisk War's uniforms to understand where I'm coming from. But yeah, the colors are terrible, too.

Hmm yeah I get that a bit. But as for colors, I'm gonna assume it's the combination or scheming? Like for example Blue could go well with white but red cannot go well for example brown because it'll look like shit. Same goes for like brown with pink? Stuff like that?
Apr 25, 2017 5:37 PM
Dec 2015
On the contrary, I personally think that their uniform is cute. And besides, there's a reason why their uniforms are like that. If I remember correctly, it has something to do with mana manipulation? Besides, why should we even be bothered by that? We should be here for the story, the characters, and the fan service (for some). This anime so far has done an amazing job with that, though it is a bit fast-paced compared to the manga and LN.

BTW, a moment of silence for our brothers who dropped this anime after episode 1, especially those who think Glenn was trash. :)
Apr 25, 2017 5:44 PM

Apr 2016
Symphyon said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

Hmm yeah I get that a bit. But as for colors, I'm gonna assume it's the combination or scheming? Like for example Blue could go well with white but red cannot go well for example brown because it'll look like shit. Same goes for like brown with pink? Stuff like that?
Right on the money. These colors just don't go together, and sometimes feel randomly inserted and intrusive to the outfits. They're garish.
CodeBlazeFateApr 25, 2017 6:06 PM
Apr 25, 2017 6:02 PM
Jul 2018
CodeBlazeFate said:
Symphyon said:

Right on the money. These colors odgej dint go together, and sometimes feel randomly inserted and intrusive to the outfits. They're garish.

Ah alrighty then. While I don't really agree in some sense I can see where you're coming from as well.

00Q said:
On the contrary, I personally think that their uniform is cute. And besides, there's a reason why their uniforms are like that. If I remember correctly, it has something to do with mana manipulation? Besides, why should we even be bothered by that? We should be here for the story, the characters, and the fan service (for some). This anime so far has done an amazing job with that, though it is a bit fast-paced compared to the manga and LN.

BTW, a moment of silence for our brothers who dropped this anime after episode 1, especially those who think Glenn was trash. :)

I am watching it mainly because I like the characters. The story isn't anything amazing but at least to me for what it does with itself it's so lively and I like that type of stuff, and for the 3 episodes I've seen I can't hate it if it brings a smile on my face.
Apr 25, 2017 8:18 PM

Apr 2011
CodeBlazeFate said:

Nonsense, uniforms were only good thing about Mahouka. I am pretty sure I would drop it much sooner if they had regular ones.
Apr 25, 2017 8:22 PM

Apr 2016
Tenzen12 said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

Nonsense, uniforms were only good thing about Mahouka. I am pretty sure I would drop it much sooner if they had regular ones.
I hated He uniforms, and everything about that awful series.
Apr 25, 2017 8:30 PM

Apr 2011
These uniform reminded me Aria the animation, and I can't hate that. So I just ended hate everything else about that awful show.
Apr 26, 2017 7:23 AM

Jun 2011
CodeBlazeFate said:
Ahegyao said:

Your opinion, but Green/White and Pink/White are underrated color schemes that need to be utilized more in design. And I dunno how someone with a Lelouch avatar would hate Mahouka considering both feature OP MC's for the people to wank over to.
Apr 26, 2017 7:51 AM

May 2012
Tenzen12 said:
These uniform reminded me Aria the animation, and I can't hate that. So I just ended hate everything else about that awful show.

I did not watch aria, but I don't see any similarity in the uniform
https://myanimelist.net/anime/477/Aria_The_Animation
Apr 26, 2017 11:19 PM

Apr 2011
Well regardless whether you can or can not see similarity, you really should correct you attitude and go watch Aria.

Sigh. Youths these days...
Apr 26, 2017 11:31 PM

Aug 2016
You can never really expect a lot from an Anime with Magic and School genre.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2017

135 by amf85 »»
Apr 22, 12:37 PM

» Season 2?

LaughingCoffinx - Oct 17, 2017

44 by Walker1121 »»
Mar 26, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2017

335 by ggultra2764 »»
Mar 20, 8:31 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

258 by nima_bio »»
Jan 30, 3:52 PM

» How do you feel about Fibel Sistine? ( 1 2 )

Eromanga-sensei - Jun 8, 2017

57 by someone_idkwho »»
Jan 30, 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.