Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (111) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Mar 8, 2017 11:22 PM

Jan 2013
@CathJ
Maybe is because of summer time. The time zone applies it automatically and this year Uruguay didn't do it.
Mar 9, 2017 5:09 AM

Jul 2016
CathJ said:
- Ai is not 15+ minutes long (total)

@CathJ

Oh, gomenasi, I forget about that :(

Is there any chance to resolve the issue?

I did watch Love Live! School Idol Project between 25 and 27 February

Can I update the challenge post, or is it too late? :'
MY BEST QUOTES

Only those who have suffered long, can see the light within the shadows.
( Roronoa, Zoro )
To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.
( Hataka, Kakashi )
Mar 9, 2017 10:32 AM

Apr 2015
MizoPro said:
CathJ said:
- Ai is not 15+ minutes long (total)

@CathJ

Oh, gomenasi, I forget about that :(

Is there any chance to resolve the issue?

I did watch Love Live! School Idol Project between 25 and 27 February

Can I update the challenge post, or is it too late? :'

Yes, just change Ai with Love Live! School Idol Project and your entry will be valid.
Mar 10, 2017 8:53 AM

Jul 2016

@CathJ

Done ^^
MY BEST QUOTES

Only those who have suffered long, can see the light within the shadows.
( Roronoa, Zoro )
To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.
( Hataka, Kakashi )
Mar 10, 2017 10:02 PM

Apr 2015
MizoPro said:

@CathJ

Done ^^

Thank you :)
Your entry is fine now. Just re-turn in, please.
Mar 15, 2017 12:31 PM

May 2012
@Ayoshina

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: February 2017 Challenge
Start Date: 2017/02/01
End Date: 2017/02/03
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1589069#msg49525997

1+2=Paradise ― not listed on the Love at First Sight Trope.

I disagree. The list on the Trope site isn't exaustive. I never used anime on the list (even for the trope challenge), and never understood it that way. It has to be representative of the trope and the list on the site is just a help. The anime I gave has a love a first sight trope in it since they fell in love each other at first sight...
Mar 21, 2017 5:38 PM

Jun 2012
Dakenfromvault1 said:
Challenge: The Slice of Life Challenge
Version: Easy 1st run
Start Date: Before club
End Date: Before club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1532581&show=100#msg49445088

Under Genre:
"Watch a Harem, Ecchi, Shoujo Ai or Shounen Ai anime : Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou"
---
Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou is a shoujo but doesn't meet the requirements above. (#2726)

ParsleyParsnips said:

Challenge: Magical Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date : BC
End Date : BC
Post Link: Here

Challenge: Mecha Challenge
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC

Majo no Takkyuubin is not listed here to qualify. Correction: You posted the turn in on Jan 29th and the anime was removed on Feb 9th. ^^''' Excuse this one.

Schwarzesmarken is not a series you finished in one day. On your anime list it states you started the anime on Jan 10 2016 and finished on Mar 27 2016.
AstarateMar 22, 2017 7:38 AM
Mar 22, 2017 5:41 AM

Apr 2010
Astarate said:
Majo no Takkyuubin is not listed here to qualify.

For the record : Majo no Takkyuubin used to be on that list at the time of challenge submission (January 29th), but got removed in a February 5th update. Make of that what you will.
Mar 22, 2017 7:23 AM

Feb 2010
@Kreyul

About a month ago just when I was leaving you corrected my Hints Challenge, I did a correction just in time, but I made a mistake with that correction.

I found the post:

Kreyul said:
@Kuroneko
Ok, please re-turn in your entry with a note about Koutetsujou no Kabaneri. In the future, please try to keep your watch dates as accurate as you can to avoid being mark invalid.

@Akai_Shuichi
The problem with your fixes is that since you've completed all the difficulties of the User Ratings Challenge once already, you can't add anything to your completed entries. I'm interpreting it as you can't edit/do anything to your entry once it's all complete.

Adding this for reference (bold the important part):
NOTE: This challenge can be attempted twice per difficulty. For this you have to complete all difficulties once. Your second try has to be in a new post, with new entries. You must not add anything to your first try (previous post) after completed. Doing this challenge twice will earn you a x2 Badge. The badge will be of the same series, except with two images alternating/flashing (could be a GIF).

Notifying @riho88riho just in case to clarify. If the fixes are allowed, I will double check them ASAP.

I didn't even see the notification thing... .Was that double checked? Like I think I said back in the day... I'm not really overflowing with options in Hints and User Ratings, so this no-overlapping thing here really makes it quite difficult for me.

So I'd really appreciate @riho88riho input here.

POST EDITED SINCE I FOUND THE ORIGINAL POST
Akai_ShuichiMar 22, 2017 7:47 AM

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Mar 22, 2017 7:36 AM

Jun 2012
Jhiday said:
Astarate said:
Majo no Takkyuubin is not listed here to qualify.

For the record : Majo no Takkyuubin used to be on that list at the time of challenge submission (January 29th), but got removed in a February 5th update. Make of that what you will.

Oh shoot! Thank you for letting me know, I started a couple days ago.
Mar 22, 2017 7:43 AM

Feb 2010
@Kreyul

Wait, there's something else... Comedy Hard Challenge:

You said Hachimitsu to Clover was invalid because it wasn't "completed" by 90k members. While I still think that one should be valid (as it doesn't say "completed by 90k members" but "watched by 90k members", I'll just move it to PG-13.

You also said Tenrankai no E has a source. It didn't when I watched it in Easy AND IT WAS CORRECTED at the time as valid. As such, I think it should be kept as valid even if it changed. If not, I could argue that we'd have to be constantly checking every challenge in case some of them become (and it does happen a lot... this is especially true with something like an "Unknown" source) invalid with time. Tenrankai no E was not one of the new entries from the upgrade.

Finally, for Saint Onii-san you correctly said I used it on Alpha-Seasonal Movies... It's kinda hard to find something else among all the stuff I've watched and have submitted in lots of different challenges.... Spring S is fairly common, and I just randomly picked up Saint Onii-san, so I'll just replace that with the Steins;Gate movie there.

Mar 22, 2017 8:00 AM

Dec 2015
@Akai_Shuichi
I have not double-checked your User Rating Challenge. I was waiting for either your return (welcome back, btw !) or Riho's input.

Your Comedy Challenge entry is fine after the swaps, just re-turn it in. Please leave a note for Tenrankai no E just in case.
Mar 22, 2017 8:28 AM

Sep 2015
@Astarate

"Under Genre:
---
Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou is a shoujo but doesn't meet the requirements above. (#2726)"

I've changed Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou with Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Harem)

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 22, 2017 9:15 AM

Feb 2010
Kreyul said:
@Akai_Shuichi
I have not double-checked your User Rating Challenge. I was waiting for either your return (welcome back, btw !) or Riho's input.

Your Comedy Challenge entry is fine after the swaps, just re-turn it in. Please leave a note for Tenrankai no E just in case.

That's actually better. I'll wait for Riho before taking action with the User Ratings/Hints challenge, since I'd also have to erase a big chunk for my User Ratings x2 Challenges.

Thanks!

Mar 22, 2017 11:24 AM

Jul 2014
Astarate said:
ParsleyParsnips said:

Challenge: Mecha Challenge

Schwarzesmarken is not a series you finished in one day. On your anime list it states you started the anime on Jan 10 2016 and finished on Mar 27 2016.

I have amended this and replaced Schwarzesmarken with Asura Cryin' 2 (watching a sequel).

Mar 22, 2017 1:14 PM

Sep 2011
Akai_Shuichi said:
@Kreyul

About a month ago just when I was leaving you corrected my Hints Challenge, I did a correction just in time, but I made a mistake with that correction.

I found the post:

Kreyul said:
@Kuroneko
Ok, please re-turn in your entry with a note about Koutetsujou no Kabaneri. In the future, please try to keep your watch dates as accurate as you can to avoid being mark invalid.

@Akai_Shuichi
The problem with your fixes is that since you've completed all the difficulties of the User Ratings Challenge once already, you can't add anything to your completed entries. I'm interpreting it as you can't edit/do anything to your entry once it's all complete.

Adding this for reference (bold the important part):

Notifying @riho88riho just in case to clarify. If the fixes are allowed, I will double check them ASAP.

I didn't even see the notification thing... .Was that double checked? Like I think I said back in the day... I'm not really overflowing with options in Hints and User Ratings, so this no-overlapping thing here really makes it quite difficult for me.

So I'd really appreciate @riho88riho input here.

POST EDITED SINCE I FOUND THE ORIGINAL POST
Yeaaaa I don't really remember why I made that a rule >.>;; As long as you're not cheating the rules/system I leave it to you and the Inspectors to sort out (I serisouly can't remember the reasoning behind that "rule"... sorry)
Mar 22, 2017 2:28 PM

Feb 2010
@riho88riho @Kreyul

I can actually kinda imagine the reasoning behind it. They're both kind of recommendation challenges, one by algorythms and one by people (ok, part of the challenge is at least). The no overlapping sounds nice when you haven't seen much and you have all the most famous works in front of you.

When I tried to fix my challenge by fixing the User Ratings... I didn't even find a replacement for some of them. So yeah, there's that. And with this overlapping rule, I'm not even sure what am I going to do with these challenges. At least, I know I'll have to go and delete kinda like 20 entries or so from my User Ratings x2 challenge, lol.

Mar 22, 2017 8:54 PM

Jun 2012
ParsleyParsnips said:
Astarate said:

I have amended this and replaced Schwarzesmarken with Asura Cryin' 2 (watching a sequel).
Dakenfromvault1 said:
@Astarate

"Under Genre:
---
Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou is a shoujo but doesn't meet the requirements above. (#2726)"

I've changed Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou with Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Harem)

@ParsleyParsnips @Dakenfromvault1 - Thank you so much! Please re-turn in your forms. :)
Mar 25, 2017 7:29 AM

May 2012
Was I wrong to think that when there is a "TV trope" thing in any challenges, it doesn't mean we absolutly HAVE to use an anime in the list of that website ? Because if it was Ayoshina's mistake, I'd return-in my feb challenge... but I'm waiting for a confirmation first. Also, I would take that in consideration for my future challenges (including TV trope challenge).

AngelShiva said:
@Ayoshina

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: February 2017 Challenge
Start Date: 2017/02/01
End Date: 2017/02/03
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1589069#msg49525997

I disagree. The list on the Trope site isn't exaustive. I never used anime on the list (even for the trope challenge), and never understood it that way. It has to be representative of the trope and the list on the site is just a help. The anime I gave has a love a first sight trope in it since they fell in love each other at first sight...
Mar 25, 2017 8:06 AM

Aug 2015
AngelShiva said:
Was I wrong to think that when there is a "TV trope" thing in any challenges, it doesn't mean we absolutly HAVE to use an anime in the list of that website ? Because if it was Ayoshina's mistake, I'd return-in my feb challenge... but I'm waiting for a confirmation first. Also, I would take that in consideration for my future challenges (including TV trope challenge).

AngelShiva said:
@Ayoshina

Sorry for the delay message, I didn't received a notification for this and didn't realized you had replied T_T
Anyways for TV Tropes challenges, I have always assumed we had to use the anime listed in the Trope unless stated otherwise.
@riho88riho could you clarify if members can use series not listed in the trope but fall into the trope category?
Mar 25, 2017 2:41 PM

Feb 2010
@riho88riho @AYOSHINA @AngelShiva

From my understanding, the TVTropes challenge needs to have the series listed under the trope, and that february challenge does imply that.

That said, I think the monthly challenges, in these cases, should all work like the current march challenge, that asks for a trope, but doesn't actually require it to be part of the trope.

February has: "Watch an anime from the Love at First Sight Trope:"

March has: " Watch an anime with cherry blossoms in it -
Because March is the start of cherry blossom season
(Note : This Cherry Blossoms trope might help you)"

There's an obvious difference in the wording used that actually changes the requirement. I personally think (and this is my opinion only) that these challenge TVTropes should just be a tool to help you pick something.

Because TVTropes Challenge is a challenge about, well... TVTropes, in that particular case I would require the series to be listed under the trope (even moreso considering the challenge asks for random tropes, I believe).

Mar 25, 2017 3:18 PM

May 2012
For the TV trope challenge, it says "Challenger can spam the trope button only if : ― The selected trope doesn't have any anime series examples. [...]".

I was reading this as a possibility and not an obligation which implides that we can keep a trope that has no animes series examples. That's why I thought we could find our own animes. And honestly, those list aren't exhaustive at all. Some of them only have 2-3 animes listed (and those animes listed are mostly the popular ones while the trope exists elsewhere in less popular OVAs).
Mar 26, 2017 10:30 AM

Sep 2016
CathJ said:
Sharpoint said:
Challenge:"Treasure" Set - SH #01
Version: N/A
Start Date: 11/8/16
End Date: 02/15/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1519316&show=50#msg48495067

- One Punch Man have Synonyms alternative title.

Replaced with Demi-chan wa Kataritai

300th pun
xchyssa said:
You got some nice viewpoint there, I always know I can't fool you with my sharpest tagging skills

Mar 27, 2017 6:44 AM

Feb 2010
@riho88riho @Kreyul

So... what do we do about the User Ratings/Hints Challenge thingy? I kinda have my User Ratings Challenge completely stalled, and I don't even have enough recommendations to fill the Hints Challenge in every difficulty.

Mar 27, 2017 10:48 AM

Sep 2011
Akai_Shuichi said:
@riho88riho @Kreyul

So... what do we do about the User Ratings/Hints Challenge thingy? I kinda have my User Ratings Challenge completely stalled, and I don't even have enough recommendations to fill the Hints Challenge in every difficulty.
My apologies, I should've given a more explained response - don't worry about the overlapping rule. @Kreyul - I'd say that anyone with a large of series they've completed can be exempt from the overlap. As Akai said before, for those that've seen a lot its not easy to not overlap. I'm not especially concerned with it as long as the person claiming exemption has seen a fair share of anime that makes it very plausible they'd have overlapping even if they tried not to.

@AYOSHINA @AngelShiva
As for the TVTropes - I personally always took the tv tropes as a guide since they're not perfect and lacking a lot of entries (especially newer and less known series). For example, they listed Mushishi for the cherry blossoms, but it was actually the second season of Mushishi that had 'em - things like this just make it obvious it should be a guide. However, should someone stray from the guide, they need to list the exact episodes the trope occured in because, otherwise, I think it'd be harder on the inspectors to investigate >.< (with specific episodes, if the inspectors need to they can look up that episode or images from it, etc. making it a little easier to check).

For the actual TV Trope Challenge, they have to be listed (since there are plenty of tropes to choose from and the user can keep randomizing till they find the ones they can/want to use). As long as the first/main series is listed, usually the sequels are allowed as well (exemption being certian tropes that ONLY occur in the first series/season)

I'll get this clarified in the rules of each challenge I've addressed
riho88rihoMar 27, 2017 10:52 AM
Mar 27, 2017 2:26 PM

May 2012
riho88riho said:
since there are plenty of tropes to choose from and the user can keep randomizing till they find the ones they can/want to use

Wait, we actually can do that ? I thought it was cheating ! Hurray ! <O.O>

(thanks for everyone's answer btw)
Mar 27, 2017 5:51 PM

Dec 2015
@Akai_Shuichi
Alrighty, I'll recheck your entry asap. Will finally be free after this weekend @_@
Mar 27, 2017 7:00 PM

Feb 2010
Kreyul said:
@Akai_Shuichi
Alrighty, I'll recheck your entry asap. Will finally be free after this weekend @_@

Check it this weekend then, so that I have time to return both my User Ratings and Hints Challenge back to their original state, after the initial corrections, and the corrections over the corrections, lol

I'll do that during this week, and I'll let you know through here when everything's ready. Because of all of this (combined with the fact I left just when it was corrected) it's kind of a mess right now.

Mar 29, 2017 7:55 AM

Feb 2010
Akai_Shuichi said:
@Kreyul.... Ugh, kinda didn't see that rule....

Anyways, some fixes, since I barely have Hints:

Gintama', used in Conquered for the User Ratings Challenge, rated 5 by Animewikia, was replaced with Haikyuu!! OVA, watched by the very same Animewikia, also scored a 5. Haikyuu!! OVA was watched during my challenge period.

Gintama°, used in Hard for the User Ratings Challenge, rated 8 by shina_luna, was replaced with One Piece: Mamore! Saigo no Dai Butai, watched by SheyCroix (hadn't been used on that difficulty) and also scored an 8 by her. It was watched during my challenge period.

Gintama, used in Conquered for the Hints Challenge, was replaced with Shigofumi, which was previously used on Hard difficulty of the same Challenge

Gintama' Enchousen, used in Conquered for the Hints Challenge, was replaced with Bounen no Xamdou, which was previously used on Hard difficulty of the same Challenge.

Uchuu Kyoudai, used in Conquered for the Hints Challenge, was replaced with City Hunter 3, which was previously used on Hard difficulty of the same Challenge.

This will change the turn-in date from January 4th to January 26th.... should I turn this in again, or just editing the End Date is enough?

@Kreyul

After what we spoke (wrote, really, but whatever) with Riho, I backtracked on all of my changes from this post. That means my already completed and corrected User Ratings Challenge went back to its original state and Hints Challenge entries went back to the state it was when I first turned in the challenge.

With this, the turn-in date goes back to January 4th.

Mar 31, 2017 10:29 AM

May 2012
@AYOSHINA

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: The Alpha-Seasonal OVA Challenge
Version : Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall
End Date: 2017/01/05
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1530669#msg46829450

🌸 Sorry about that. Here are some of the changes. I'll make another post for the other changes.

Ikenai Koto The Animation ― less than 20+ minutes.
REPLACED BY Itadaki! Seieki♥

Marimo no Hana: Saikyou Butouha Shougakusei Densetsu ― less than 20+ minutes.
REPLACED BY Murder Princess

Nodame Cantabile OVA 2 ― less than 20+ minutes.
REPLACED BY Naoko no Tropic Angel: Hyouryuu

Golgo 13: Queen Bee ― MAL page doesn't showcase if series aired during Spring.
Queen Bee was released in may http://www.allcinema.net/prog/show_c.php?num_c=88160. I asked for a change in MAL database but looks like it hasn't been done yet. I'll re-ask and watch something else in case.
Edit : it's fine now

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 0 ― less than 20+ minutes.
REPLACED BY Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: Relay Shousetsu wa Ketsumatsu ga Hanpanai

Corpse Party: Missing Footage ― less than 20+ minutes.
REPLACED BY Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou

Good Morning Call ― less than 20+ minutes.
REPLACED BY Generation of Chaos

Je T'aime ― less than 20+ minutes.
REPLACED BY Jokei Kazoku: Inbou

Robotica*Robotics ― less than 20+ minutes.
REPLACED BY Ranma ½: Akumu! Shunmin Kou

"Bungaku Shoujo" Kyou no Oyatsu: Hatsukoi ― less than 20+ minutes.
REPLACED BY Big Order

Yumekuri ― less than 20+ minutes.
REPLACED BY Yakumo Tatsu
AngelShivaApr 17, 2017 9:24 PM
Mar 31, 2017 11:13 AM

May 2012
@AYOSHINA
AngelShiva said:
Challenge: OVA Genre Challenge
Start Date: 2016/07/08
End Date: 2017/01/06
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1487841#msg46892521

Prison School OVA and Detective Conan OVA 03: Conan and Heiji and the Vanished Boy overlaps with your OVA Exposure Challenge (Hard).

🌸Replaced by Abunai Sisters: Koko & Mika and Shokugeki no Souma OVA
Apr 1, 2017 5:36 PM

Apr 2015
Sharpoint said:
CathJ said:

- One Punch Man have Synonyms alternative title.

Replaced with Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Sorry for this late reply.
Thank you :) Can you just re-turn in your entrie please
Apr 1, 2017 6:27 PM

Apr 2015
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Alpha-Series Challenge
Start Date: 06/09/16
End Date: 02/27/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1520058#msg46397785

- R-15 does not start with (#)
- Usavich Zero does not start with a V and have been used twice.

Resolved

abystoma2 said:
Challenge: Content Rating Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date:14.06.2016
End Date: 28.02.2016
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1522281#msg46477079

- Umeboshi Denka overlap with your Adaptations Challenge
- Himitsu no Akko-chan 3 have been started before your day post.
- Soul Link overlap with your Adaptations Challenge

Resolved

Odd Entries Completed
#3101 - #3151

Will probably not be able to do a lot of inspections during april.
I will do in first week of may.
TreasuredHopesApr 29, 2017 5:40 PM
Apr 1, 2017 6:48 PM

Aug 2015
CathJ said:
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Alpha-Series Challenge
Start Date: 06/09/16
End Date: 02/27/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1520058#msg46397785

- R-15 does not start with (#)
- Usavich Zero does not start with a V and have been used twice.

AYOSHINAApr 1, 2017 6:56 PM
Apr 2, 2017 12:10 AM

Nov 2013
CathJ said:

abystoma2 said:
Challenge: Content Rating Challenge
Start Date:14.06.2016
End Date: 28.02.2016
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1522281#msg46477079

- Umeboshi Denka overlap with your Adaptations Challenge
- Himitsu no Akko-chan 3 have been started before your day post.
- Soul Link overlap with your Adaptations Challenge

Fixed (moved anime from medium to hard to fill the space).
You all need to watch Nami.

May 7, 2017 9:20 PM

Dec 2013
StakeMammon said:

Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Start Date: --
End Date: --
Post Link: Link

Watch a comedy AND fantasy anime The World Only God Knows Season 2 *links to season 3
Watch a comedy AND romance anime The World Only God Knows Season 1 *links to season 3
Watch a comedy anime that aired in the Spring Snafu Season 1 *links to season 2
Watch a comedy with 2 - 5 episodes The World Only God Knows Prequal Tenri-Hen *links to season 3
Watch a comedy series with only a Japanese title Baccano *Not a Japanese title
Watch a comedy that over 90k members have watched Snafu season 1 *links to season 2 and overlaps

ParsleyParsnips said:

Challenge: Romance Challenge

Watch an anime that end with the same last letter as your username - Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut *Does not end with an s.
Watch a romance anime with a main cast full of adults - Akatsuki no Yona *Not everyone is an adult

riho88riho said:
Challenge: Adaptions
Start: May.02.2016
End: Jan.31.2017
Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=785478

Weiß Survive *Does not fall under game/visual novel
Weiß Survive R
Dr. Slump Movie 01: Arale-chan Hello! Fushigi Shima *Adapted from manga

renzoushi said:
Challenge: The Demographics Challenge
Start Date: Nov 04, 2016
End Date: Feb 01, 2017
Post Link: ☆☆☆

Angel's Feather *Not tagged as Shoujo

Resolved

renzoushi said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #11
Start Date: Jan 09, 2017
End Date: Feb 02, 2017
Post Link: ☆☆☆

... that has a number in an alternative title, but not in the original/official title Mobile Suit Gundam II: Soldiers of Sorrow
The main title does contain a number

Resolved

Okariin said:
Challenge: The Slice of Life Challenge
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link:Here

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Does not begin with A-L
Clannad This is not ranked 800 or higher.

Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The GAR Challenge -
Start Date: 02.12.2016
End Date: 03.02.2017

Fate/Zero adapted from a light novel.

Resolved

Sandrean said:
A tad late, but never late then never ;)

Challenge: Slice of Life
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1532581&show=100#msg49300678

Missing 1 entry.

Resolved

JayArcher said:
Resubmitting because of some issues with the July 1st, 2016 "Start Date" rule which were resolved in this post.

Challenge: Adaptions Challenge
Start Date: May 30, 2016
End Date: Jan. 13, 2017

Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:3 Ghost Tears *Source is Manga
Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:2 Ghost Whispers *Source is Manga

Spes said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #07
Start date: 11/10/16
End date: 08/02/17
Post link: Link

Sugar*Soldier original source is Manga

Ventris said:
Challenge: Special-Per-Day Challenge
Version: Conquered
Start Date: 01.01.17
End Date: 09.2.17

Mahou Shoujo Sonico★Magica is an ONA.

Resolved

All Entries Completed
#2726 ― #2920
NamiLover69May 9, 2017 3:05 PM
May 7, 2017 9:22 PM

Mar 2016
May 7, 2017 9:28 PM

Dec 2013
@Sojin sorry I did not mean to mention you
May 7, 2017 9:49 PM

Nov 2015
@Reeceeboy Changed entry, didn't notice that I miss counted:

Added:
Genres -
-- [O] Watch an anime with children/teens in school as the main cast:Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai

Link back to original post

May 7, 2017 9:57 PM

Mar 2016
Reeceeboy said:
@Sojin sorry I did not mean to mention you
Oh okay its all good, man i wish you would check it for hard cuz im actually finished with it now lol ;)
May 7, 2017 11:59 PM

Jan 2013
Reeceeboy said:
Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The GAR Challenge -
Start Date: 02.12.2016
End Date: 03.02.2017
Fate/Zero adapted from a light novel.

Sorry. Changed for Vampire Hunter D

But I have a doubt. Since i didn't watch a GAR anime based on a novel till now (i've just finished Vampire Hunter D) i was wondering what will happen with my second run that i started long ago. Do i have to start all over again? or can i still use it???
May 8, 2017 3:13 AM

Nov 2013
@Reeceeboy

Demographics Challenge:
- Replaced Angel's Feather with Natsume Yuujinchou Go.

Scavenger Hunt #11:
- Replaced Mobile Suit Gundam II: Soldiers of Sorrow with Genius Party Beyond. The end date changed from Feb 02 to Feb 09.

May 8, 2017 3:27 AM

May 2013
Fuck.
Well, it's not like I could replace it now.

May 8, 2017 1:59 PM

Dec 2015
Ventris said:
Fuck.

Since it took so long to invalidate your entry and you haven't missed any days, I will allow you to use the missed day exception as long as you watch a new special within the next 24 hours.
May 8, 2017 2:18 PM

May 2013
Kreyul said:
Ventris said:
Fuck.

Since it took so long to invalidate your entry and you haven't missed any days, I will allow you to use the missed day exception as long as you watch a new special within the next 24 hours.

That's really generous, thank you :)

Edit: I watched another special and added it to the challenge post.
VentrisMay 8, 2017 2:46 PM

May 8, 2017 3:33 PM

Apr 2015
TahZin said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #07
Version: N/A
Start Date: Oct. 19, 2016
End Date: Mar. 02, 2017
Post Link: LINK

- Taifuu no Noruda have a Licensors listed.

Resolved

Nordict_Teralian said:
Challenge: The OVA-Per-Day Challenge
Start Date: 04 Feb, 2017
End Date: 05 Mar, 2017
Post Link: #64

- Naruto x UT is less than 10 minutes long.

Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - 1st Year Anniversary Challenge -
Start Date: 03.02.2017
End Date: 05.03.2017

- Tanaka-kun wa Kyou mo Kedaruge does not have ''Slice of Life'' tag.

Resolved

Salokannel2 said:
Difficulty: Medium
Start Date: 02/05/17
End Date: 03/07/17
Post Link: Post #140

- Pokemon: Pikachu no Fuyuyasumi (2000) does not aired in winter.

Resolved

Disturbed94 said:
Challenge: Slice of life challenge
Version:easy
Start Date:Nov 2, 2016
End Date:Mar 9, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=794026

Challenge: Ecchi challenge
Version:easy
Start Date: Nov 2, 2016
End Date: Mar 9, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=794015#comment

Slice of life
- Eve no Jikan have more than 80k members.

Ecchi
- Chobits does not have 10-20 episodes long.
- Mayoi Neko Overrun! Specials does not have less than 10 000 members.

Resolved

Tsukari said:
Challenge: The Fantasy Challenge
Start Date: Mar 7, 2017 (Before Club)
End Date: Mar 7, 2017 (Before Club)

- Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Duel Monsters GX have more than 80k members.

Odd Entries Completed
#3151 - #3261
TreasuredHopesMay 13, 2017 5:07 PM
May 8, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2015
Ventris said:
That's really generous, thank you :)

Edit: I watched another special and added it to the challenge post.

You're all set now.
May 8, 2017 4:07 PM

Jan 2013
CathJ said:
Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - 1st Year Anniversary Challenge -
Start Date: 03.02.2017
End Date: 05.03.2017

- Tanaka-kun wa Kyou mo Kedaruge does not have ''Slice of Life'' tag.

Changed for Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma: Molders-hen. So the ending date now is 06.03.2017
May 8, 2017 4:10 PM

Dec 2015
Wyvern22 said:
But I have a doubt. Since i didn't watch a GAR anime based on a novel till now (i've just finished Vampire Hunter D) i was wondering what will happen with my second run that i started long ago. Do i have to start all over again? or can i still use it???

Since it took so long to invalidate your entry, it's fine. You don't need to start over.
May 8, 2017 7:09 PM

Sep 2015
CathJ said:
Salokannel2 said:
Difficulty: Medium
Start Date: 02/05/17
End Date: 03/07/17
Post Link: Post #140

- Pokemon: Pikachu no Fuyuyasumi (2000) does not aired in winter.

Changed for Piace: Watashi no Italian so now the ending date for Medium is somewhere in April 2017. Since I don't remember the specific date, let's just say it was 15th of April, 2017
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (111) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Unknown (?) Collection ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Oct 12, 2018

418 by KarmaSlyr »»
43 minutes ago

» 🌸April 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

231 by BetterBegoneThot »»
2 hours ago

» Other Matching Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jul 13, 2017

259 by Kristiwazhere »»
3 hours ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8850 by Kristiwazhere »»
3 hours ago

» ⚔️ AWCC Staff Battle '24: I Died From Lack of Sleep Trying To Finish All These Challenges and Woke Up in Another World Where the AWCC Staff Are All Villains ( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚”)/ ( 1 2 3 4 )

Bri - Feb 29

185 by bigdud24 »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.