Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 15, 2017 2:23 PM

Jan 2016
My week wont be the same without Konosuba! Season 2 in my opinion was better than season 1, the comedy was better and....... yea that's about it. I love how they just live their life and randomly meet a Demon King captain and take him on.

9/10
Mar 15, 2017 2:25 PM

Jun 2015
Found this less good than the previous season but still very very very good.

S3 when?
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Mar 15, 2017 2:32 PM

Oct 2013
ultravigo said:
So what sacrifice should we make for a s3 announcement?

kill 10 conservative politicians? they love censorship, tax, and stuff.
Mar 15, 2017 2:41 PM

Dec 2012
Fantastic finale episode.
LOL Kazuma ready to fight Hans & runs away as soon as he hears how terrible he is.

Oh shit don't mess with Wiz when she gets angry.
When these guys get serious it is so much fun to watch. Love all the teamwork & the OP song playing.
Haha Darkness getting swept away.
Awesome to see one more EXPLOSION & that God Requiem.

Yunyun got to have her duel with Megumin. How sweet.

Overall another enjoyable, fun & hilarious season.
Would love a Season 03.
8/10.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 15, 2017 2:43 PM

Oct 2014
Well, I was wondering where did they hide the budget for S2

Cheers for another long wait of a new season!
(well, it'll probably be in 2 years, anyway. They'd learn the lesson that in the end, animation quality has its part, too.)
Mar 15, 2017 2:47 PM

May 2015
Damn it, so this was the finale after all... An awesome one at that. Sadly, no season 3 announcement.... I would really love another season.

Anyway, thought that this season was just as fun as the first one. 9/10.

Mar 15, 2017 2:47 PM

Mar 2017
Loved this season, just like the first.

Anyhow, did i miss sth? Season 3 has been announced:
https://oxvo.info/kono-subarashii-season-3/
Quote: "Released tv anime series Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! season 3 scheduled, premiere of the new series will be held - January 12, 2018."

Or isn't it?
Mar 15, 2017 2:57 PM

Jul 2014
Did I miss something or there was no season 3 announcement?

Some quality animation with the explosion (as usual) and with Aqua fighting scene.

And Kazuma is right

There is no balance in this game as Kazuma's luck is clearly OP :D
Mar 15, 2017 3:03 PM

Sep 2016
mYmiLLenium said:

Quote: "Released tv anime series Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! season 3 scheduled, premiere of the new series will be held - January 12, 2018."

Or isn't it?

If a third season's really confirmed, I do hope some changes will be made:)

1. Deen pull your shit together, give us more beautiful character designs and animation! This season's animation is really wibbly-wobbly with some episodes having close-to-decent animation and oppositely super-derp Trigger-quality shit.

I hope that Konosuba's animation quality = VA quality in the future.

2. Some characters really need more screen time (Vanir, Yunyun, etc.)

3. Aqua getting bullied is never boring but some jokes are getting old especially Darkness's​ super-M rant.

Overall it's a pretty decent season but there's very little plot progression.

Ending was a bit rushed tho.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2017 3:05 PM

Apr 2010
Totally forgot this is going to be the last episode!! TT_TT

Goddamn, Konosuba is always awesome at doing the finale.. loved the final fight so much!! also Megumin's Best Explosion so far!! finally Aqua's God's blow used for something and those Axis cultist serving their purpose as well.. didn't expect to see Aqua's version of Genki Dama though.. hahaha.. Still very awesome finale..

9/10, can't wait for s3!!
Mar 15, 2017 3:06 PM

Nov 2015
Kono rifujinde tori to me naku zankyouku na Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuko wo , and you
these words made me lose all hopes for a 3rd season
well actually season 2 was a bit more like a disappointment for me , except eps 8 ,9 10 were better
Id love to watch a new season
Mar 15, 2017 3:08 PM

Aug 2016
I mean there's no specific announcement for season 3 but there is this at the end.
Mar 15, 2017 3:10 PM

Sep 2016
Love this episode. No annoucement for season 3 thought :(.

Overall i liked this season more than the first
Mar 15, 2017 3:19 PM

Dec 2015
Really disappointed with that season,only had some very good episodes in the beggining,but went downhill on the second half,and that finale was a Konosuba or a Fairy Tail last episode?I'm confused.
Mar 15, 2017 3:20 PM

Nov 2015
It ended. A good episode. They worked together and now they rest together.

Mar 15, 2017 3:22 PM

Jan 2017
It took me awhile to get used to the comedic side of this anime. I only really came to terms with how this anime was going to play out after I watched countless other anime that followed the same concepts with more serious undertones.
Mar 15, 2017 3:35 PM

Jul 2013
I knew the moment Aqua was about to finish Hans with that awesome energy punch things wouldn't end as pleasantly as the scene implied at first. We are talking about Aqua after all. At the end, not only she accomplished exactly what Hans tried to achieve, but her own cult disowned when things looked bright for her xD
Wiz, on the other hand, managed to be really badass.
That Kazuma death has to be his best death to the date.

I liked this more than the first season (and I loved the first season a lot), mostly because the characters were already introduced and we have more adventure, plus Darkness received a lot of screentime, thus best girl was honored.
8.5/10. I hope for a third season one day.
Mar 15, 2017 3:38 PM

Sep 2016
RIP kazuma
season 1 is better
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 15, 2017 3:42 PM

May 2012
Ahhh c'mon why the hell make it only 10 episodes? Why not make it 12 like any other anime out there?

I liked this episode and i liked this season as well. It was a good (although short) ride.

I hope they do a 3rd season, but i'm not going to expect too much.
I despise woke people.
Mar 15, 2017 3:44 PM
Feb 2017
Did they show the "thank you for playing" thing at the end of season one? I don't remember it so I'm sorta scared its implying there's no season three. I'll be really pissed if there isn't a season three.
Mar 15, 2017 3:51 PM
Jul 2016
Nobody is going to comment about the Axis cult beliefs?

1) The Axis Church can get things done. And because you can get things done, even if it doesn't go well, it's not your fault! It's society's fault that things don't work out!

2) You can run away from unpleasant things! That doesn't mean you've lost! Because sometimes as they say, running away is winning!

3) The answer you figured out after doubting yourself is usually something you'll regret, no matter what you choose. If you're gonna regret it anyway, do whatever's easiest for you at the moment!

4) Do not fear growing old! Not even God knows whether you're gonna be happy in the future, so you should, at least, be happy now!

5) Eris uses breast padding!

Everything sounds so messed up except the 4).
Mar 15, 2017 4:21 PM

Jan 2014
Two roastes piggies from YunYun after all, yay!

Illyricus said:

Kazuma is starting to develop an Araragi like attitude towards his physical health. First he ceases to be impressed or shock when he dies, and now he's allready using his ability to die (and be resurrected) as a tool in battle.
LaionidasMar 15, 2017 4:24 PM
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Mar 15, 2017 4:35 PM
Oct 2015
nooooo it's ended, i want an s3 ;(
Mar 15, 2017 4:37 PM

Jul 2013
Laionidas said:
Two roastes piggies from YunYun after all, yay!

Illyricus said:

Kazuma is starting to develop an Araragi like attitude towards his physical health. First he ceases to be impressed or shock when he dies, and now he's allready using his ability to die (and be resurrected) as a tool in battle.
I mean, if you are a loser in a world where everyone is mad and nearly everything can kill you, you gotta have to take advantage of all your resources... as painful as they may be.
Mar 15, 2017 4:40 PM

Jul 2016
We need S3 that one got the best arcs: Home of Crimson Magic and Castle at the Capital.

This final chapter went full sasuga at the end and I don't understand why the killed Kazuma when that doesn't happen in the light novel.

Weird chapter. I would give KonoSuba S2 8/10 mostly for Vanir, he was awesome and Wiz badassery at the end.
Mar 15, 2017 4:41 PM
Mar 2016
Love this ending. Sad to see one of my favorite anime ending and not getting S3. Still had a hope but not much.

In Memorial of Konosuba, 2016 - 2017.
Mar 15, 2017 4:42 PM
Jun 2016
Nice everyone in the gang had some sort of development, moreso with Aqua. Haha you really see Kazuma dying xD, Eris pads her breasts is so kind! Here's for waiting season 3!
Mar 15, 2017 4:47 PM

Dec 2014
This season started off a little slow for me but after the first few episodes I was enjoying it as much if not more than the first season. I'm glad Aqua finally got her time to shine, even if it meant all of her followers hating her. I hope there's a third season. I love watching this show.

8/10
Mar 15, 2017 4:48 PM

Apr 2013
Wiz was really Badass with that speech and her expression this episode
I'm glad for Yunyun that she finally accomplished her goal in the end, Good job

Overall a nice season hope they make a 3rd one.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Mar 15, 2017 4:59 PM
Sep 2014
Perfect season finale with quite good animations. Surprisingly Kazuma was somewhat calm this episode.
Mar 15, 2017 4:59 PM

Mar 2016
ONE PUNCH AQUA right here !!!

If you watched 13 Reasons Why in 13 hours in a row (like me) you got my respect !
Mar 15, 2017 5:00 PM
Oct 2012
Love that last second line "our journey is only beg......" Nice cut in the middle of "beginning".

They adjusted it a bit, but it circled around at the end and captured everything of importance. Nice seeing Wiz go ballistic, Aqua get her moment, and gotta love the Axis Cult.

Short of wished we got either of the potential cliffhangers, but that is probably what the OVA was for. Looking forward to it.
Mar 15, 2017 5:02 PM

May 2013
- Let's do this, partner.
- Chunchunmaru...

LMAO!
Mar 15, 2017 5:09 PM

Nov 2015
Skills in this chapter were awesome, even Megumin's explosion was way better done. Same in season one, last chapter carried the best combat animation, I know that this series is hilarious and that's their purpose, but a little bit of some awesome skills animation such as those ones along the season and not only in the last chapter would've been amazing.

Still, enjoyed, loved and waited each week for a new chapter, really hoping to get a 3rd one.
Mar 15, 2017 5:13 PM

Jul 2016
I still can't believe this is over already. what a blast. Wiz actually surprised me with her outrage. also, is it just me or did the animation suddenly skyrocket during the finale?
damn, the forums these days...
Mar 15, 2017 5:15 PM

Jan 2008
That feeling when you didn't realize this was only gonna be 10 episodes until you finished the 10th episode. Much sadness.

Wiz would be pretty fucking OP if Aqua didn't purify her so much. Oh wow at the amount of detail they put into God Blow and God Requiem. Good stuff.
Mar 15, 2017 5:24 PM

Jun 2008
HerrSaitamaX said:
mYmiLLenium said:

Or isn't it?

1. Deen pull your shit together, give us more beautiful character designs and animation! This season's animation is really wibbly-wobbly with some episodes having close-to-decent animation and oppositely super-derp Trigger-quality shit.

3. Aqua getting bullied is never boring but some jokes are getting old especially Darkness's​ super-M rant.

1 - I think the animation being as sloppy as it is kinda fits the series well... If they polished it up too much, it would be more jarring than anything.

2 - They are side-characters; It's unlikely that they would be getting much spotlight.

Also, this series did what I love; Spend time fleshing out the world behind the curtains, so I think that's what got to the plot progression (Hell, where the fuck would this anime's plot even go? It's glorious as is).
Mar 15, 2017 5:26 PM

Jun 2014
Man it would have been nice if the episode count was confirmed a few weeks ago, I just found out today that this was the last episode so it caught me off guard. Overall it was a pretty good finale, the animation was great during their battle. Hopefully we get a third season at some point. I think this season as a whole was slightly better than season 1, although there were definitely some aspects of season 1 that were better (mostly in the animation department). I think a 7/10 is fair.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 15, 2017 5:32 PM
Oct 2015
hentailuvr42069 said:
WIZ IS SO COOL
ALSO AQUA WAS SO COOL IN THIS EPISODE I LUV IT

sad that it's over, hope there's gonna be a season 3!!

Wiz is my favorite character in the series followed by Megmin. All the characters were bad ass this week even Darkness, Aqua, and Kazuma.
Mar 15, 2017 5:32 PM

Jan 2013
Some really nice animation towards the end of the episode.

Regarding the possibility of Season 3, while there is no confirmation I am pretty sure there will be a season 3 given the popularity and the amount of material still there from the LN.

Kazuma even gets cut off when mentioning the real battle has just begun lol.
Mar 15, 2017 5:41 PM
Mar 2017
Wow, this ending REALLY, REALLY disappointed me, they forgot to include the most important SCENE, that would have taken them 10 seconds. I hope UFOTABLE get a hold of Konosuba, seem like they would make it better. Look at Deen FSN and UFOTABLE FSN.

Here are the important missing scene.

Rant off.

Everything across is good, but they got sloppy at the end, I would even say they mailed it in.
Mar 15, 2017 5:42 PM

Jan 2017
Probably one of the best episodes of Konosuba! Finally the Aqua's order made me laugh so hard! I'm sad that the season is already over... 10 episodes are short!! I hope this anime continue with more seasons and funny momenst until the Demon King battle. I want Wiz to join the Kazuma's group!
Mar 15, 2017 5:57 PM
Jul 2018
god what an epic episode. laughed, teared up, got chills, awesome.
Mar 15, 2017 6:04 PM

Dec 2013
Wiz can be surprisingly scary!

Love the op insert. Never fails to get me excited.

I really hope this gets another season.
Mar 15, 2017 6:08 PM

Jan 2011
As much as I enjoyed the episode, it was a very unsatisfying ending.
Mar 15, 2017 6:18 PM

Oct 2011
namedrisk said:
I was expecting more from s2 but oh well it was fine, hope if they get a 3rd in its as good as 1 or better.
this. it was a good season but i laughed alot more in season 1. still want a season 3 of course.
Mar 15, 2017 6:18 PM

Oct 2012
Why so short
WHY
THIS EPISODE WAS SO GREAT I LOVE AQUA SO MUCH PLS SEASON 3
Mar 15, 2017 6:20 PM

Apr 2011
It doesn't feel like an ending at all. Wiz getting angry and showing her powers are cool tho.
Mar 15, 2017 6:25 PM

Mar 2016
HerrSaitamaX said:
mYmiLLenium said:

Or isn't it?

I'm so sick of people who keep pushing this notion that this season had bad animation due to the derpyness of the artwork. Konosuba S2 animation was great, and far more energetically animated compared the majority of anime.
Sigh.
Mar 15, 2017 6:25 PM
Oct 2012
Brudy77 said:
Wow, this ending REALLY, REALLY disappointed me, they forgot to include the most important SCENE, that would have taken them 10 seconds. I hope UFOTABLE get a hold of Konosuba, seem like they would make it better. Look at Deen FSN and UFOTABLE FSN.

Here are the important missing scene.

Rant off.

Everything across is good, but they got sloppy at the end, I would even say they mailed it in.

Yep, that was the other scene that would have been good. But I am actually happy they didn't do a cliff hanger, because that would suggest that they didn't NEED to do one.

But I think I know why the animators cut that scene:
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2017

233 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 17, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2017

223 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 16, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2017

171 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2017

188 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2017

174 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 5:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.