Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (14) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »
Jan 31, 2017 12:11 PM
Aug 2016
Barnald said:
Pyravia said:
You seem to like quotes. I'll make one for you.
"You are not beautiful, and that's why you're beautiful." - Me :3

Wut face, that's so deep that I wasn't able to see Adele rolling anywhere. Impressive.
Tfw you learn quotes from different anime and mix them together - yes
Jan 31, 2017 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
Cheese popcorn and maybe phone. Depends on what I'm watching and if dubbed or not.
Jan 31, 2017 12:32 PM

Feb 2013
Well, I'am a bad human being and sometimes when my friend comes over, or I go to her place, we have wine, beer, snacks - and it's kind of a party, but hmmm watching-anime party. We usually just fall asleep on the couch.
When I'm home, I watch anime in my living room with my cat xD and mounch on some fruits hahhaha, I love fruits.
These days I'm only watching anime when my boyfriend goes to work, he's not really a fan.
Jan 31, 2017 12:42 PM

Sep 2016
When the show gets a little boring, i generally pick my 3ds or my phone and play some games or chat with friends. That is, until i realize i missed a major plot twist and have to rewatch half of the episode XD
Jan 31, 2017 12:49 PM
Jul 2015
Nowadays I rarely watch anime and when I do it it's while laying in bed.
But when I just got into anime and was desperate about it I watched it everywhere - in the bed, while riding the bus/tram, at school, on a bench in a park and even while walking on the street (I had something like a 6th sense to avoid obstacles while having my eyes on my phone lol).
Jan 31, 2017 2:26 PM

Sep 2011
I rarely watch dubbed, so considering I don't speak Japanese I have to give my full attention to the subs...even eating can be a bit distracting for me so I try not to eat meals that require a fork and knife while I'm watching anime. Pizza is okay though...
Jan 31, 2017 2:50 PM

Jan 2017
Fall asleep because I watch most of my anime while in bed.
Jan 31, 2017 2:51 PM

Feb 2015
I divide my animes into 2 groups... Serious and not serious.... If an anime is serious I put my full attention to it... Not serious is an anime I watch whilst doing other things like work... I work at home so I have the TV going with anime.... Or family guy...
Jan 31, 2017 4:00 PM
Jul 2018
Pyravia said:
Faederwulf said:
I tend to give my undivided focus to the anime, especially if it's something good. Sometimes I lift weights, especially with long anime like One Piece, Pokemon, or Fist of the North Star.
Have you watched Hokuto no Ken's prequel, the one from 2006. Made later.

Not yet. I'll probably get around to it once I'm done with Hokuto no Ken.
Feb 1, 2017 10:27 AM
Jul 2018
Unless the anime bores me, I wait for a bit to read something or do something else or eat and then go back to it.
Feb 1, 2017 10:31 AM

Jan 2015
I pick my nose like Luffy does when he doesn't care or just being annoying lol :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Feb 1, 2017 10:34 AM

Jun 2015
I usually just lay in bed and watch it with all my attention.

I sometimes eat something and sometimes don't

Multitasking while watching anime makes it boring.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Feb 1, 2017 10:40 AM

Jan 2015
I focus on what i am watching, and my position depends if i know i'm gonna sleep i sit on a chair but if I'm not i will be lying.
Feb 1, 2017 10:55 AM

Mar 2016
J0seph said:
I focus on what i am watching, and my position depends if i know i'm gonna sleep i sit on a chair but if I'm not i will be lying.

Same, why even watch something if you not focus on that?

Feb 1, 2017 11:10 AM

Aug 2013
I only watch anime at my desktop.

So I sit into my office chair with a 500ml bottle of water nearby; and watch the anime with focused attention.
Feb 1, 2017 1:14 PM

Dec 2013
laying in my bed half naked...umm no, I always sitting comfortably on my couch while having tea or sometimes coffee, I rarily prepared snacks since I watch my animu night time most of the time >.> then I opened my phone for a quick browsing and gaming, then I completely forget to watch my animu
Feb 1, 2017 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
I'm either in my bed, lying down (and probably falling asleep while watching) or downstairs, sitting on the couch with some coffee and usually some snacks. But there are also rare times when I'm watching something at my desk, although I usually can't last for more than 1 episode since I become too tempted to just go surf around the net.
Since I've been watching everything with subs since I was 4 years old, I'm pretty good at giving enough attention to both the anime and something else I might be doing. When the anime gets a bit boring at times, since I really hate dropping it, I sometimes do crosswords or sudoku while watching.
Feb 1, 2017 10:36 PM

Aug 2015
I watch my anime in the ED and time the scenes such that I will burst out laughing when someone is rushed into the hospital dying and/or disfigured.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Feb 2, 2017 4:57 AM

Mar 2013
Lying on the floor. then stream in my TV.
Feb 2, 2017 8:08 PM

Feb 2015
I can't read subtitles while doing another thing.
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Feb 14, 2017 9:10 PM

Jan 2015
J0seph said:
Same, why even watch something if you not focus on that?

sometimes i feel a bit sleepy but i also want to watch anime so bad so that's why.
Feb 14, 2017 10:14 PM

Jan 2017
I like to drink coffee while watching anime. I try not to multi task while watching. If i ever feel im not giving my full attention to an anime ill take a break and go do something else, then come back later.
Feb 15, 2017 4:10 AM
Aug 2016
martiooo said:
Cheese popcorn and maybe phone. Depends on what I'm watching and if dubbed or not.
Do you eat cheese popcorn while watching subbed? :P Sounds neat
Feb 15, 2017 4:11 AM
Aug 2016
Ultimatedeath said:
I pick my nose like Luffy does when he doesn't care or just being annoying lol :3
Haha XD You like One Piece? .3. On a long way to episode 700 here
Feb 15, 2017 8:17 AM

Jan 2015
Pyravia said:
Ultimatedeath said:

Yea I'm up to date but since I'm rewatching the whole series again it's longer than I last did it but it doesn't scare me ;3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Feb 15, 2017 8:20 AM
Aug 2016
Ultimatedeath said:
Pyravia said:

Yea I'm up to date but since I'm rewatching the whole series again it's longer than I last did it but it doesn't scare me ;3
Is your favourite character Konata Izumi? :3
Feb 15, 2017 8:24 AM

Jan 2015
Pyravia said:
Ultimatedeath said:

Yep she is, at least she the one character I can relate to the most :3

Feb 15, 2017 9:20 AM

Feb 2017
Milennin said:
I prefer to give my full attention to what I'm watching, so nothing really besides maybe having something to eat/drink. If it gets so boring it can't hold my attention, it ends up getting dropped.

yup, pretty much this... if a filler episode is up though, I'm probably playing a game on my phone and listening to the anime instead.
Feb 15, 2017 12:10 PM

Feb 2017
since i always watch with subs, i have to be actually looking at the screen so I usually watch anime while eating or exercising
Feb 15, 2017 12:13 PM

Mar 2014
I get me an ice cold drink when watching anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2017 12:15 PM
Apr 2016
Usually, I give my full attention to a show.

If I lose interest midway I just drop it. Can't imagine multi-tasking tbh. :/
Feb 15, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2015
harumira said:
since i always watch with subs, i have to be actually looking at the screen so I usually watch anime while eating or exercising

Sounds cool and productive :3

"The World need more cuteness" :3

Feb 15, 2017 12:17 PM

Jul 2015
Lately I bought a new LCD. So I can connect PC with this lil' (big) cutie (or just open web browser xd) and watch anime at every opportunity. Literally, I can do, whatever I want.
Feb 15, 2017 1:24 PM
Feb 2017
I draw, do carpentry, play handheld Videogames, or do other various things while watching anime, but I only watch dubs (even though subbed is usually better) cause I can't read dialogue while I multitask
Feb 15, 2017 2:51 PM

Jun 2015
[quote=Milennin message=49443359]I prefer to give my full attention to what I'm watching, so nothing really besides maybe having something to eat/drink. If it gets so boring it can't hold my attention, it ends up getting dropped

WORD>

me 2
Feb 15, 2017 6:31 PM

Oct 2015
i fuck your mom in the pussy :P then i fuck your sister

but in all seriousness, nothing, i actually pay attention to what i watch
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Feb 15, 2017 6:45 PM
Jun 2016
I probably don't do anything.. maybe just a drink or stuff to eat. I'm not gonna lie but sometimes, I play with my hair.... Hehe
Feb 15, 2017 7:06 PM

Jun 2016
I fall asleep easily so when I watch anime in bed I have like a huge bowl of Corn Flakes and peanuts (helps you stay awake) and a jug of ice cold water, with a fan right next to me and a lamp pointed straight at me, in summer, I watch anime in my underwear (because heat makes you more tired). When I watch anime on the computer, I just have a cup of coffee next to me.
Feb 15, 2017 7:08 PM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
This may come as a surprise to you, but I watch the anime in question.

I am forever your most devoted believer.

Feb 15, 2017 7:15 PM

Oct 2014
just watch the anime
i always find the multitasking people do when watching works of media perplexing i can hardly focus on any of the things i am trying to do when attempting that
Feb 16, 2017 7:13 AM
May 2016
Depending on when I watch anime, I might have something to eat. I might watch on my laptop or on my phone while laying on my bed. If I'm watching the subbed version, I normally pay more attention so i can understand what the characters are saying. If it's dubbed, I give myself a little more leeway of what I do. Sometimes I'll be practicing magic or cardistry with whatever deck of cards I have.
Feb 16, 2017 7:30 AM

Feb 2015
Aside from eating/drinking? Nothing. 95% of the anime I watch are subbed, and as I can't understand Japanese I actually have to pay attention.

If I'm doing something that'll divert my attention (i.e., playing with my phone, etc), then I'm probably not super into the anime anyway, in which case I'll probably end up dropping it.

Oh! I watch anime while I exercise, too (i.e., usually when I'm using the elliptical/treadmill). It makes the time fly. I also watch anime when I'm travelling and am in a position to do so (i.e., sitting, standing in a non-crowded bus/train, etc).
Feb 20, 2017 10:08 AM

Feb 2017
First ever post :D

I'm new to anime, but as with most TV I watch, I usually watch it on my laptop in my bed.

If I'm working on a project, I'll always knit/crochet while I watch, and if not I'll write at the same time.

Drinks and snacks are a must.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Feb 20, 2017 10:42 AM
Aug 2016
well for me I just try to watch anime so I could understand it and fully enjoy what I am watching

Although last year I tryed chatting on Chatango while watching anime. RESULT? Didnt understood everything... Bad exp...

Now sometimes if the soundtrack of some anime is terrible (or not my taste) I quietly play some music as background.... So yea no more chatting while watching
Feb 20, 2017 11:11 AM

Dec 2012
-Breathe
-My Heart pumps blood
-I occasionally consume or digest food and beverages.

Other than that I just pay attention and watch.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Feb 20, 2017 11:21 AM

Nov 2015
For me, when I watch an anime I don't do anything else. I lie in my bed and start watching on my laptop or my psp, it depends on the time; if it's still morning I use my computer but if it's night I use my psp.
Mar 6, 2017 1:13 AM

Nov 2016
If it's a slow progressing anime, I'll draw or write while listening. If I'm really invested in the episode, I pay attention.
・゚☆✧you were like a glass and I always melted in you

Mar 6, 2017 1:21 AM

Oct 2015
either while laying on the bed or sitting while eating snacks
Mar 11, 2017 1:08 AM
Aug 2016
Ultimatedeath said:
Pyravia said:

Yep she is, at least she the one character I can relate to the most :3
How can one relate to Konata-chan? >.<
Pages (14) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »

More topics from this board

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems?

NoelleIsSleepy - 11 minutes ago

3 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
2 minutes ago

» What's the most important feature in an anime for you?

new_Ango - 2 hours ago

13 by KenaiPhoenix »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime that desparately need a Remaster

ST63LTH - Apr 29

35 by phokingbeast »»
7 minutes ago

» Who is your favorite singer (character)?

Shizuna - Yesterday

25 by Dauphine »»
11 minutes ago

» Why do people like consuming media watching specifically opposite sex get together? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Oshieteoshiete4 - Apr 29

231 by kusairo »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.