Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2016 12:35 AM

Jan 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

So Sinbad escapes the great flow and returns before Ugo, with David as his Magi!
That should be the end of the countless amount of plot twists we have been getting these past few chapters.

Also Judar is back so that's cool!
Oct 25, 2016 2:38 AM

Aug 2016
I think we're still not yet done with this Arba bitch, I can feel it
Oct 25, 2016 10:00 PM
May 2016
What d heck? so much 'flow' changed? How could those djinns that followed Solomon turned against Ugo?
Oct 26, 2016 12:09 AM

Jun 2009
Sinbad escapes thanks to plot armour.

Poor Ugo.

Up to Alladin and Yunan to find out what changed!
Oct 26, 2016 12:55 AM

Jul 2015
this reminds me of the ending of naruto. some bullshit happening left and right. random power ups are thrown at every character. this gets worse and worse. just end it pls.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Oct 26, 2016 1:00 AM

Nov 2011
I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore. All I know is Sinbad is just too powerful, he don't die even if you killed him. He even make David his side bitch.

Oct 26, 2016 3:08 AM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, seeing Judar this way is somewhat weird. Idk how to feel about Sinbad at the moment.
Oct 26, 2016 4:10 AM

Jan 2016
Galaxy__ said:
this reminds me of the ending of naruto. some bullshit happening left and right. random power ups are thrown at every character. this gets worse and worse. just end it pls.

My point exactly, Magi was great up to this last arc for me. First it was just politics and Alibaba showing what he is capable of. And now they're throwing random shit at us
Oct 26, 2016 6:20 AM

Jul 2015
FireFistYamaan said:
Galaxy__ said:

My point exactly, Magi was great up to this last arc for me. First it was just politics and Alibaba showing what he is capable of. And now they're throwing random shit at us

yep the last arc (or two) really ruined the manga for me
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Oct 26, 2016 6:36 AM
Nov 2015
I like to read anything God-related thing. So, I liked this chapter.

Judal came out of no where, that's odd.

I also think that the stroy changed a lot. I want an old-school vessel-users fight :(

Symptomatic said:
I think we're still not yet done with this Arba bitch, I can feel it

She tried the Milf-mode, it didn't work. Tried the loli-mode, it didn't work.
Next Time, Elf or Gothic? I can't wait to see the mode :D
Oct 26, 2016 10:21 AM

Jul 2013
Judal is back! Wonder what is his role now...
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Oct 26, 2016 1:47 PM
Oct 2016
I think david made an illusion of the djin for ugo, poor ugo. I love him so much i just cant :((
and i think judar is turning into a good people.
luffy4lyfOct 26, 2016 1:51 PM
Oct 26, 2016 3:59 PM
Aug 2012
Galaxy__ said:

Nope, there is no bullshit. This is actually pretty good. You should probably stop reading. Lol kids shouldn't be reading this at all.
Oct 27, 2016 2:04 AM

Jul 2015
GodofWar2015 said:
Galaxy__ said:

Nope, there is no bullshit. This is actually pretty good. You should probably stop reading. Lol kids shouldn't be reading this at all.

someone is triggered cuz i said two of his favourite manga ended bad :>
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Oct 27, 2016 4:30 AM

May 2010
the most bullshit kind of plot armor. what a mess
Oct 27, 2016 12:14 PM

Jul 2014
What? What is even happening? How did the story progress to get to this situation? Why tf did David became a magi? Why is Judal acting like this? What is even happening? Uuuuughhh! Too much information! And can somebody tell me who is even the mc, cause I can't tell anymore

Oct 27, 2016 1:32 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It's starting to become more too random. Everyone changes sides now and no one can stay dead
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 27, 2016 3:27 PM

Dec 2012
Idk why everyone is so surprised about Judal's sudden change of attitude- he was alone for a somehow long time in this new world full of major changes until Hakuryuu found him and since it's said he visited his homeland I'm not shocked to see him changed. Something did happen there with Judal, they just have to show what to us. And holy moly I want them to show what was he doing asap. Everything. That's all I care about at this point AND PLEASE HAKURYUU SAY HIS REAL NAME YES although he will remain Judal 4ever in my heart.
Sinbad becoming a god or whatever is indeed bullshit but I could see this from miles away. The only thing I'm confused about is David and why is he being called a magi? Explanations,please come to us quick!
Also... my heart broke there for Ugo :( Such loyalty and obsession for Solomon is just so admirable I'm crying for him. Fuck you David
Oct 27, 2016 8:36 PM

Mar 2010
goosebumps while reading the chapter with a storm is coming to us all playing

so many surprised , cant wait for next chapter!! whats going to happennnnn?!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2016 3:03 AM

Jul 2010
Sinbad overcoming a god is just so pleasing. His ambition drives him to make the impossible, possible. How can you guys not love him?
Oct 28, 2016 4:47 PM

Jan 2012
Kerozinn said:
the most bullshit kind of plot armor. what a mess

you mean Sindbad

ot: Don't think they can kill Ugo.

Sebastian333 said:

so many surprised , cant wait for next chapter!! whats going to happennnnn?!!!

Seems like Aladdin noticed something at end

Oct 30, 2016 6:50 AM

Feb 2012
Just what...how is David his Magi now.

This is such a mess indeed.
Oct 30, 2016 7:01 PM
Aug 2014
I don't get the hate on the latest developments, Sinbad is"Magi"
Oct 31, 2016 12:12 AM

Jul 2014
Nice to see everyone else for once.

Alibaba and Morgiana are so cute holy shit

Judal's change wasn't that sudden... he was never really a bad guy after that whole travelling-around-with-doll!Ali thing.
Nov 1, 2016 1:21 PM

Mar 2015
I called it a few chapters ago that Sinbad's soul would survive, but now that he's a god I don't know how to relate to his character anymore... He's taking the limelight off Aladdin and Alibaba way too much that's for sure...
Nov 3, 2016 5:55 PM

Jun 2016
I just really adore this manga !!!
you can't know what will happen they always suppriesd you !!!!
morigana and alibaba are super cute as a couple !!!!~~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi Chapter 6 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

10 by Marloges »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Magi Chapter 5 Discussion

10 by Marloges »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Magi Chapter 4 Discussion

10 by Marloges »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » Magi Chapter 3 Discussion

14 by Marloges »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Magi Chapter 2 Discussion

13 by Marloges »»
46 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.