Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Magi Chapter 325 Discussion

Oct 25, 2016 12:35 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

So Sinbad escapes the great flow and returns before Ugo, with David as his Magi!
That should be the end of the countless amount of plot twists we have been getting these past few chapters.

Also Judar is back so that's cool!

Oct 25, 2016 2:38 AM

I think we're still not yet done with this Arba bitch, I can feel it

Oct 25, 2016 10:00 PM
What d heck? so much 'flow' changed? How could those djinns that followed Solomon turned against Ugo?

Oct 26, 2016 12:09 AM

Sinbad escapes thanks to plot armour.

Poor Ugo.

Up to Alladin and Yunan to find out what changed!

Oct 26, 2016 12:55 AM

this reminds me of the ending of naruto. some bullshit happening left and right. random power ups are thrown at every character. this gets worse and worse. just end it pls.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive

Oct 26, 2016 1:00 AM

I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore. All I know is Sinbad is just too powerful, he don't die even if you killed him. He even make David his side bitch.
Arknights is 👌

Oct 26, 2016 3:08 AM

Not going to lie, seeing Judar this way is somewhat weird. Idk how to feel about Sinbad at the moment.

Oct 26, 2016 4:10 AM

Galaxy__ said:
this reminds me of the ending of naruto. some bullshit happening left and right. random power ups are thrown at every character. this gets worse and worse. just end it pls.

My point exactly, Magi was great up to this last arc for me. First it was just politics and Alibaba showing what he is capable of. And now they're throwing random shit at us

Oct 26, 2016 6:20 AM

FireFistYamaan said:
Galaxy__ said:

My point exactly, Magi was great up to this last arc for me. First it was just politics and Alibaba showing what he is capable of. And now they're throwing random shit at us

yep the last arc (or two) really ruined the manga for me
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive

Oct 26, 2016 6:36 AM
I like to read anything God-related thing. So, I liked this chapter.

Judal came out of no where, that's odd.

I also think that the stroy changed a lot. I want an old-school vessel-users fight :(

Symptomatic said:
I think we're still not yet done with this Arba bitch, I can feel it

She tried the Milf-mode, it didn't work. Tried the loli-mode, it didn't work.
Next Time, Elf or Gothic? I can't wait to see the mode :D

Oct 26, 2016 10:21 AM

Judal is back! Wonder what is his role now...
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.

Oct 26, 2016 1:47 PM
I think david made an illusion of the djin for ugo, poor ugo. I love him so much i just cant :((
and i think judar is turning into a good people.
Modified by luffy4lyf, Oct 26, 2016 1:51 PM

Oct 26, 2016 3:59 PM
Galaxy__ said:

Nope, there is no bullshit. This is actually pretty good. You should probably stop reading. Lol kids shouldn't be reading this at all.

Oct 27, 2016 2:04 AM

GodofWar2015 said:
Galaxy__ said:

Nope, there is no bullshit. This is actually pretty good. You should probably stop reading. Lol kids shouldn't be reading this at all.

someone is triggered cuz i said two of his favourite manga ended bad :>
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive

Oct 27, 2016 4:30 AM

the most bullshit kind of plot armor. what a mess

Oct 27, 2016 12:14 PM

What? What is even happening? How did the story progress to get to this situation? Why tf did David became a magi? Why is Judal acting like this? What is even happening? Uuuuughhh! Too much information! And can somebody tell me who is even the mc, cause I can't tell anymore

Oct 27, 2016 1:32 PM
Maki's arms

It's starting to become more too random. Everyone changes sides now and no one can stay dead
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 27, 2016 3:27 PM

Idk why everyone is so surprised about Judal's sudden change of attitude- he was alone for a somehow long time in this new world full of major changes until Hakuryuu found him and since it's said he visited his homeland I'm not shocked to see him changed. Something did happen there with Judal, they just have to show what to us. And holy moly I want them to show what was he doing asap. Everything. That's all I care about at this point AND PLEASE HAKURYUU SAY HIS REAL NAME YES although he will remain Judal 4ever in my heart.
Sinbad becoming a god or whatever is indeed bullshit but I could see this from miles away. The only thing I'm confused about is David and why is he being called a magi? Explanations,please come to us quick!
Also... my heart broke there for Ugo :( Such loyalty and obsession for Solomon is just so admirable I'm crying for him. Fuck you David

Oct 27, 2016 8:36 PM

goosebumps while reading the chapter with a storm is coming to us all playing

so many surprised , cant wait for next chapter!! whats going to happennnnn?!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 28, 2016 3:03 AM

Sinbad overcoming a god is just so pleasing. His ambition drives him to make the impossible, possible. How can you guys not love him?

Oct 28, 2016 4:47 PM

Kerozinn said:
the most bullshit kind of plot armor. what a mess

you mean Sindbad

ot: Don't think they can kill Ugo.

Sebastian333 said:

so many surprised , cant wait for next chapter!! whats going to happennnnn?!!!

Seems like Aladdin noticed something at end

Oct 30, 2016 6:50 AM

Just what...how is David his Magi now.

This is such a mess indeed.

Oct 30, 2016 7:01 PM
I don't get the hate on the latest developments, Sinbad is"Magi"

Oct 31, 2016 12:12 AM

Nice to see everyone else for once.

Alibaba and Morgiana are so cute holy shit

Judal's change wasn't that sudden... he was never really a bad guy after that whole travelling-around-with-doll!Ali thing.

Nov 1, 2016 1:21 PM

I called it a few chapters ago that Sinbad's soul would survive, but now that he's a god I don't know how to relate to his character anymore... He's taking the limelight off Aladdin and Alibaba way too much that's for sure...

Nov 3, 2016 5:55 PM

I just really adore this manga !!!
you can't know what will happen they always suppriesd you !!!!
morigana and alibaba are super cute as a couple !!!!~~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.