Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Magi Chapter 4 Discussion

Jul 13, 2011 11:33 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I already knew he was going to free her but seriously a crime just because you free someone? I hope he crushes whoever put those shackles on her.

Sep 25, 2012 8:24 PM

I hope you aren't serious, since well, it was a crime. It's a crime to free someone's "property". She didn't leave a good first impression.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Feb 27, 2014 9:11 PM

KuroDubZero said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I already knew he was going to free her but seriously a crime just because you free someone? I hope he crushes whoever put those shackles on her.

Good or bad that's simply how it was in slavery times. It's like someone stealing a video game console in our time, though obviously not at the same scale. It's pretty terrible, but yeah.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Mar 11, 2014 1:45 PM

lol ten steps away.

Oct 21, 2014 7:27 AM

insan3priest said:
KuroDubZero said:

Good or bad that's simply how it was in slavery times. It's like someone stealing a video game console in our time, though obviously not at the same scale. It's pretty terrible, but yeah.
Actually it would be more like stealing a car in our times, slaves might have been treated harshly but they were not cheap, which was why they were provided the basics for living . . .

Nov 20, 2014 1:20 PM

Now that was a pretty cool chapter.
The comedy is quite good.

Nov 7, 2017 1:55 PM

Aladdin is going to a new problem again!!!! kekeke

Hello, my litte boy!