Jan 2013
WHAT?
I thought Finding Dory was already airing
Weird
Well watevs
gone bai bai
Jun 14, 2016 11:11 AM

May 2016
Lol bad idea. The religious tards are gonna go apeshit and boycott it. They'll lose so much $

I can already hear Mike fuckabee and Cruz leading it
Jun 14, 2016 11:11 AM

Mar 2014
Who cares?

It's the sequel to Finding Nemo, it's not like it wasn't bound to be horseshit from the very beginning
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 14, 2016 11:14 AM

Apr 2014
Good.

A tolerant society that restricts characters in media is bad.

Homosexual couples should have been done ages ago, and I wonder if kids will even pick up on a transgender stingray "stingRhonda".
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Jun 14, 2016 11:21 AM

Aug 2013
Masked_Mantis said:
Good.

Homosexual couples should have been done ages ago, and I wonder if kids will even pick up on a transgender stingray "stingRhonda".

Masked_Mantis is now on your blacklist
Jun 14, 2016 11:24 AM

Oct 2010
Well, I doubt children are going to understand a fish being transgender anyway...
Jun 14, 2016 11:24 AM
Jul 2018
Well there was the sea horse sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jun 14, 2016 11:37 AM

Mar 2013
How blatantly insincere can the agenda pushing get? Do people seriously believe disney gives a shit about transgender rights?
Jun 14, 2016 11:43 AM
Sep 2015
Who the fuck cares? Kids will either not understand or not give a fuck about that character.
I remember when I was a kid I watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame and there was this song
that used to scare me, I didn't understand it at the time, but actually the song is about the creepy priest having a raging boner for Esmeranda and wanting to rape her. Nobody gave a fuck that Disney hinted of rape in their movies back then, so why do people give a fuck now about something even less offensive?
Jun 14, 2016 11:47 AM
May 2015
Wait, what? A transgender fish? I feel so...ignorant right now.. Fish can change sexes wth? Never mind I searched it. I think I've learned quite new things today.
Jun 14, 2016 11:47 AM

Oct 2012
Don_Giovanni said:
How blatantly insincere can the agenda pushing get? Do people seriously believe disney gives a shit about transgender rights?

There is no issue with having a Transgender character if its done in a fluid and natural way. The problem is, no matter how you spin it, being Transgender is not normal. I'm not trying to make a judgement on whether its good or bad, because honestly i don't give a shit, but its a rather small minority of people. Because of that, Its extremely hard to add such a character without it being part of some agenda, or try to make your movie seem PC, usually at the expense of crediblity.
Jun 14, 2016 11:50 AM

Nov 2015
You know what?
I don't really mind this because it's not like THE ENTIRE FUCKING CAST is transgendered. That would've been some serious propaganda.
Comic_Sans said:
Who cares?

It's the sequel to Finding Nemo, it's not like it wasn't bound to be horseshit from the very beginning

Not sure if sarcasm.
Hope not..
Jun 14, 2016 11:52 AM

Feb 2008
Interesting. Guess if I have kids I won't even be able to take them to see Disney movies in the future. Conservative values in western media are dead.
Jun 14, 2016 11:54 AM

Mar 2014
Gesu- said:
Not sure if sarcasm.
Hope not..
Who knows?
Maybe it is
Maybe not
Maybe it's neither
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 14, 2016 11:58 AM

Aug 2013
Veronin said:
Interesting. Guess if I have kids I won't even be able to take them to see Disney movies in the future. Conservative values in western media are dead.

yeah, they are becoming more and more like anime
Jun 14, 2016 12:01 PM

Nov 2015
Comic_Sans said:
Gesu- said:
Not sure if sarcasm.
Hope not..
Who knows?
Maybe it is
Maybe not
Maybe it's neither

Aww shit..
Your double negatives in one sentence threw me off.
You have shit taste in movies too btw..
Jun 14, 2016 12:02 PM

May 2016
As if kids would understand a transgender sea creature
Back from the dead
Jun 14, 2016 12:21 PM

Jul 2014
Forced diversity is so annoying...
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Jun 14, 2016 12:24 PM

Sep 2014
Fish apparently now have rights. Vegans and SJWs 1, Society 0.
Jun 14, 2016 12:27 PM

Mar 2008
Rothion said:
Forced diversity is so annoying...

It's a stingray though so it will look same whether male or female. So it feels more like a simple gag character. It might not even be true.
Jun 14, 2016 12:33 PM

Mar 2014
Gesu- said:
Aww shit..
What the fuck

Are you implying that Fred The Movie, Sean Banan inuti Seanfrika, Sune på bilsemester and Åsa-Nisse – Wälkom to Knohult aren't the BEST MOVIES EVER?

You filthy peasant!
Nico- said:
Jun 14, 2016 12:42 PM

Nov 2015
Comic_Sans said:
Gesu- said:
Aww shit..
What the fuck

Are you implying that Fred The Movie, Sean Banan inuti Seanfrika, Sune på bilsemester and Åsa-Nisse – Wälkom to Knohult aren't the BEST MOVIES EVER?

You filthy peasant!

F-
Fre...
Fred th-
Fred the fucking movie?

10/10 taste fam I applaud..
Jun 14, 2016 12:45 PM

Mar 2014
Gesu- said:
Comic_Sans said:
What the fuck

You filthy peasant!

F-
Fre...
Fred th-
Fred the fucking movie?

10/10 taste fam I applaud..
SFTU

Fred The Movie is a modern cinematographic masterpiece

Fred >>>>> Stanley Kubrick, David Lynch, Paul Thomas Anderson, Chan-Wook Park, Quentin Tarantino, Ingmar Bergman and, most importantly, Finding Dory

DEAL WITH IT
Nico- said:
Jun 14, 2016 12:47 PM

Dec 2015
pfft, The Powerpuff Girls had a transgender character all the way back in 1998 and nobody flipped their shit about it.
It sure as hell didn't destroy society or corrupt the youth either.
Jun 14, 2016 12:49 PM

Jun 2015
Comic_Sans said:
Who cares?

That movie was great, come on..... Perhaps nostalgia is clouding my judgement, but I love it every single time I watch it.
Jun 14, 2016 12:56 PM

Nov 2008
Bobby2Hands said:
pfft, The Powerpuff Girls had a transgender character all the way back in 1998 and nobody flipped their shit about it.

He was a villain though and a really dark one for a kids show.

Jun 14, 2016 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
Gesu- said:
You know what?
I don't really mind this because it's not like THE ENTIRE FUCKING CAST is transgendered. That would've been some serious propaganda.
Comic_Sans said:
Who cares?

Not sure if sarcasm.
Hope not..

That's not sarcasm, that's just realism.

There really wasn't any need for a Finding Nemo sequel, and to be honest, I still feel like it's going to be a lame cash-grab.
Jun 14, 2016 1:21 PM

Apr 2014
Hoppy said:
Bobby2Hands said:

He was a villain though and a really dark one for a kids show.
That shows the real propaganda if anything from conservative values. Something doesn't even need to be right as long as it fits the propaganda of trans being wrong in some way.

They even had Buzz lightyear as Mrs Nesbitt now that I think about it. He was only shown as having a breakdown.

People who think kids are impressionable in this way are dumb.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Jun 14, 2016 1:21 PM

Oct 2014
Male clown fish become female if the female they were mating with dies, so Marlin should have become female in the first movie. If this can help to aid acceptance of LGTBQ in children then that would be great.
Jun 14, 2016 1:22 PM

Jan 2012
Meh. I wasn't going to watch it anyways.
Jun 14, 2016 1:22 PM

Dec 2015
-Mashiro said:
Gesu- said:
You know what?

Not sure if sarcasm.
Hope not..

There really wasn't any need for a Finding Nemo sequel, and to be honest, I still feel like it's going to be a lame cash-grab.

Well the 96% on Rotten Tomatoes would suggest that it is at the very least a decent movie regardless of whether it's a cash grab.
The Lego Movie was just a cash grab, but it was still a good movie.
Jun 14, 2016 1:24 PM
Jul 2018
Bobby2Hands said:
-Mashiro said:

Well the 96% on Rotten Tomatoes would suggest that it is at the very least a decent movie regardless of whether it's a cash grab.
The Lego Movie was just a cash grab, but it was still a good movie.

That's fair, I suppose.

I dunno though. My heart is still broken by the Cars spin-offs and confirmed Toy Story 4.
Jun 14, 2016 1:42 PM
Jul 2018
How the hell is a fish gonna be transgendered anyway
Since presumably it's going to take place underwater with a primarily fish cast
Just wondering
I mean, I'm sure some sea creatures are asexual and can change gender, but does that necessarily make them "trans"? A lot of organisms are capable of changing sexes to reproduce asexually but that doesn't make them "trans"?
Jun 14, 2016 1:46 PM

May 2015
Doubt the children are going to understand any of it and it sounds like they're just doing this for the sake of pandering, but fair enough.

Comic_Sans said:
Gesu- said:
Aww shit..
What the fuck

You filthy peasant!

Sune is up there, the other ones are proper tripe.
Jun 14, 2016 1:47 PM

Mar 2014
Eminem said:
Sune is up there, the other ones are proper tripe.
As a wise man once said: "Kubrick would've been proud"
Nico- said:
Jun 14, 2016 2:05 PM

Jan 2013
Nice. It's going to be interesting to watch if it's actually true.

weetI guess, as long as I have life, all I can do is fight with all my might.
Jun 14, 2016 2:07 PM

Jun 2016
I don't know how a company founded by a notorious anti-Semite has bcome the paragon of "progressiveness."
Jun 14, 2016 2:12 PM

Feb 2016
TiaDee said:
Who the fuck cares? Kids will either not understand or not give a fuck about that character.
I remember when I was a kid I watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame and there was this song
that used to scare me, I didn't understand it at the time, but actually the song is about the creepy priest having a raging boner for Esmeranda and wanting to rape her. Nobody gave a fuck that Disney hinted of rape in their movies back then, so why do people give a fuck now about something even less offensive?

Exactly. Kids shouldn't think about those things. Only grownups make a big deal out of it.
Jun 14, 2016 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
Look at all the fucks that I don't give.
Jun 14, 2016 2:32 PM

Apr 2016
Masked_Mantis said:
Good.

this is jewish political motivation, it's not a tolerant society it's liberal brain washing. Kids have absolutely no ability to conceptualize what transgender means yet it's being forced down their throat. Walt Disney is rolling in his grave. He hates this kind of shit.
Jun 14, 2016 2:33 PM

Sep 2015
Unless they decide to make a Mc. Donalds' toy out of this fish, no one is going to be boycotting in the streets.

Rarity is Best Pony!
Jun 14, 2016 2:36 PM

Sep 2012
Should be a clown fish, cause sex changing like, literally happens in that species.

Anyway, this is hilarious.

"OMG IF YOU WANT TRANS CHARACTERS MAKE YOUR OWN! STOP BITCHING ABOUT THERE BEING NONE AND MAKE IT YOURSELF!!"
>makes a trans character
"UGHHHHH FORCED DIVERSITY OMG THIS IS TERRIBLE WTFF THIS IS BULLSHIT FUCKING SJWs I'M OPPRESSED"
Jun 14, 2016 2:49 PM

Apr 2014
Mywifesson said:
Masked_Mantis said:
Good.

this is jewish political motivation, it's not a tolerant society it's liberal brain washing. Kids have absolutely no ability to conceptualize what transgender means yet it's being forced down their throat. Walt Disney is rolling in his grave. He hates this kind of shit.
Stop mollycoddling children please. They're not fragile china ornaments.
Trance said:
Jun 14, 2016 5:12 PM

Apr 2016
Masked_Mantis said:
Mywifesson said:

Stop mollycoddling children please. They're not fragile china ornaments.

it's not about coddling it's the opposite, it's about not teaching kids to dress up as women, it;s about not taking gay kids and injecting them with hormones before they have any idea what "gender" is or sex. Nobody should be on hormones under 18, kids often act in ways to seem unique and do a bunch of stupid shit they regret when they are young to be liked. Single mother's are pushing their shitty kids to be trannies because they want to have a tranny kid, they don't understand the implications. and then they commit suicide.
Jun 14, 2016 5:50 PM

Jul 2015
Ok. This is fine. As long as the movie is good.
Jun 14, 2016 6:02 PM
Feb 2016
Well, this was unexpected. I mean, I don't think there's anything wrong with having a trans character, but a fish? A fish? It does seem a little unusual. Nonetheless, they'd better handle it right, or at least don't screw it up if they really are going to do this.

Jun 14, 2016 7:33 PM

Jun 2015
At first I thought it was retarded, but certain fishes can change genders, so why not.
Jun 14, 2016 7:42 PM

Mar 2008
Red_Keys said:
Should be a clown fish, cause sex changing like, literally happens in that species.

Anyway, this is hilarious.

"OMG IF YOU WANT TRANS CHARACTERS MAKE YOUR OWN! STOP BITCHING ABOUT THERE BEING NONE AND MAKE IT YOURSELF!!"
>makes a trans character
"UGHHHHH FORCED DIVERSITY OMG THIS IS TERRIBLE WTFF THIS IS BULLSHIT FUCKING SJWs I'M OPPRESSED"

Or a parrotfish; I think they can do it too.
Jun 14, 2016 8:54 PM

Aug 2015
a transgender fish? cool.
'forced diversity' is a really bullshit concept in my opinion. like, what, now introducing a transgender character in a movie means you're 'forcing' diversity into it? lmao characters don't need a reason to be trans or gay or something, just like how you're not forcing anything by making a cisgender character.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How do you travel daily

ST63LTH - Yesterday

16 by Noboru »»
14 minutes ago

» How are your cooking skills

ST63LTH - May 2

22 by Eleben »»
19 minutes ago

» do you eat to live or live to eat?

707supremacist - 1 hour ago

4 by Eleben »»
21 minutes ago

» I am trying to get over 10,000 posts on this site by the end of this year....

DesuMaiden - May 1

29 by ninjaberserker »»
36 minutes ago

» why are the nordic countries so happy? ( 1 2 )

deg - Mar 29

80 by LoveYourEyes »»
41 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.