Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 24, 2016 7:35 PM

Apr 2016
I'm Canadian, but it looks like he gets more hate than he deserves. idk why people use the words "racist", "xenophobe", etc against him. But I never saw him say anything racist...

edit - Just in case this happens, respect others' opinions, don't try to change an opinion by attacking, that never goes anywheres. Have a respectful discussion, a different opinion is not equal to an enemy.

edit- If you are going to say he is racist, please say why. I can't find anything racist he said, so please give direct quotes. Don't put his quote into your own words, too many have done that and changed what he said.
UnpopularAnimeMay 28, 2016 6:46 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 24, 2016 7:37 PM

May 2016
Everything is totally against him right now for some certain issues. I think he doesn't deserve to be a president in this way.
May 24, 2016 7:47 PM

Feb 2014
He looks like a dick.

He acts like a dick.

He is a dick.
Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons.
It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
-Walt Whitman

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
May 24, 2016 8:00 PM

May 2016
Finally a presidential candidate that isnt a puppet.
May 24, 2016 8:13 PM

Apr 2013
May 24, 2016 8:19 PM

Jan 2015
Insane, toupee loving, little weirdo. Who is also a bigot.

UnpopularAnime said:
I'm Canadian, but it looks like he gets more hate than he deserves. idk why people use the words "racist", "xenophobe", etc against him. But I never saw him say anything racist...

Never saw him say anything racist? He said Mexico is sending all the rapists and murderers up here, he says blacks are lazy. That blacks are killing everyone in New York, Hispanics are killing a smaller percentage and whites are killing less than blacks and Hispanics. He's going to build a wall between us and Mexico and make Mexico pay for it. Need I go on?
ArillionMay 24, 2016 8:22 PM
May 24, 2016 8:21 PM

Mar 2008
“Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.”
http://www.inquisitr.com/2900659/donald-trumps-ex-wife-says-he-studied-hitler-speeches-claims-anonymous-video/

" When a black woman asked to rent an apartment in a Brooklyn complex managed by Donald Trump’s real estate company, she said she was told that nothing was available. A short time later, a white woman who made the same request was invited to choose between two available apartments."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

" Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.
“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’” "
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html
May 24, 2016 8:42 PM

Sep 2007
Dude is more annoying and orange than the Annoying Orange:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/332308211321425920
Nek0May 24, 2016 8:48 PM

May 24, 2016 8:42 PM

Jun 2015
lol am anarchist i could care less, smh
May 24, 2016 8:47 PM

Sep 2015
He makes the dankest memes and that's all I care about.
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

May 24, 2016 9:08 PM

Jan 2013
He's nothing but a populist authoritarian.
Look at his economic policies,they're terrible. His policies will increase the debt. You can't cut taxes and not reduce spending without increasing the deficit.
And he's not consistent. He's always changing his positions.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2016 9:12 PM

Nov 2008
He's is an abysmal person, with abysmal policies and no respect for US citizens when it comes to his deportation policy. Cruz was better, way better.

May 24, 2016 9:20 PM

Sep 2015
i like him because he pisses off nearly everyone, but in the end i don't care much about the us presidential candidates nor the president

Ari_the_Lioness said:

Never saw him say anything racist? He said Mexico is sending all the rapists and murderers up here, he says blacks are lazy. That blacks are killing everyone in New York, Hispanics are killing a smaller percentage and whites are killing less than blacks and Hispanics. He's going to build a wall between us and Mexico and make Mexico pay for it. Need I go on?

sometimes the truth hurts...

May 24, 2016 9:30 PM

Jan 2009
i do not care about his bigot views like being racist or sexist but his economic polices are very doubtful although he flip flop again even on those issues, i want USA to still be the superpower of the world even though im not american because i still think USA as a world police is the lesser evil, China is getting ambitious this days like stealing territories of other Asian countries and Russia with Putin is unpredictable at the moment
May 24, 2016 9:34 PM

Apr 2016
Ari_the_Lioness said:
Insane, toupee loving, little weirdo. Who is also a bigot.

UnpopularAnime said:

Sounds like you exaggerated some. He said mexico is sending rapists and murderers, but he was talking about illegal immigrants.

You took the mexican thing out of context, so you probably took the black thing out of context too.
May 24, 2016 9:43 PM

Apr 2016
Thebigofan said:
Look at his economic policies,they're terrible. His policies will increase the debt. You can't cut taxes and not reduce spending without increasing the deficit.
lol, he's famous because he's got rich, he would know what he's doing. Anyways, it does look like he has some explanations for that.

Some examples of him changing positions?
May 24, 2016 9:44 PM

Apr 2016
singingpaw said:
If you've never seen him say anything racist, you haven't seen him speak very often.

Anyways, I don't think he's qualified to run America, but if he wins it'll be fun to see America fall :)))))))))))))))))))
singingpaw said:
If you've never seen him say anything racist, you haven't seen him speak very often.

Anyways, I don't think he's qualified to run America, but if he wins it'll be fun to see America fall :)))))))))))))))))))
Example of a racist thing he said? People will complain about certain things he says being racist, but they really aren't.
May 24, 2016 9:46 PM

Dec 2014
he is an extremists and I don't like extremists....

Plus he is complete douche
May 24, 2016 9:47 PM

Apr 2013
A dumbass running for president? What else is new?
May 24, 2016 9:47 PM

Jan 2013
UnpopularAnime said:
Thebigofan said:
lol, he's famous because he's got rich, he would know what he's doing. Anyways, it does look like he has some explanations for that.

Well, you can't run a country like a business.
An example is him changing his position on waterboarding. He's was for it an now he's against it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2016 9:58 PM

Nov 2014
He makes for good memes and easy way to troll people who hate him and get people salty really quick, so i enjoy it haha.

I personally do not give a shit what so ever about politics, i just like trolling with certain subjects especially touchy ones to piss people off sometimes.
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
May 24, 2016 10:04 PM

Dec 2012
He's certainly a wild card. I got his book Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again as a gift and it really does uncover a more thoughtful Donald Trump behind the scenes. He knows exactly what he's doing with the media, he's probably more self-aware of it than anyone whose caught onto his charade. He plays the gotcha game with them because he knows it'll be a two-way street of making those news stations rich while getting his message out to those who will listen. His approach to problems is actually far more humble and practical than his bravado lets on - he gathers elites and experts in a field and manages them to bring out their greatest assets. It's not about him solving things on his own with gut instinct.

The terrible liberal media forced me into supporting Donald Trump. Had given him fair coverage, I wouldn't have dug into real, unbiased sources and discovered the ace behind the joker.

Obviously he has to be able to follow through on his promises, but that can be said of literally everyone.
May 24, 2016 10:04 PM

Jan 2015
I didn't take anything out of context. I know what he said. Ever since this joke of an election started I followed the candidates closely and they're all clowns. None of them have our best interests at heart.
May 24, 2016 10:08 PM

Mar 2008
Notaneko said:
Dude is more annoying and orange than the Annoying Orange:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/332308211321425920

He himself is just an annoying orange man.

May 24, 2016 10:15 PM

Oct 2015
If he becomes president he will be the most hated U.S. president ever.
May 24, 2016 10:21 PM

Jun 2015
Well I think that if he wins, China's gonna fuck up its neighbors.

Might migrate if that happens.
May 24, 2016 10:23 PM

Jan 2015
Is Trump racist? Probably. But he's never said anything explicitly racist, xenophobic or sexist. But he does a good job at making such implications. Put him under a microscope however and you notice he's a master demagogue. He's a lot smarter than people think. My opinion of him has gotten better over time but I still don't like him. He's still a piece of shit but I'd take him over Hillary and day.
May 24, 2016 10:25 PM

Apr 2016
Thebigofan said:
UnpopularAnime said:

Well, you can't run a country like a business.
An example is him changing his position on waterboarding. He's was for it an now he's against it.
You should be a bit more specific than that. I've heard people say he flip flops when he never even said one thing in the first place.
May 24, 2016 10:25 PM
Jul 2018
He's an idiot, but he's also a masterful manipulator to the point where it's terrifying. That's how he's got the lot under his thumb. I don't agree with his 'policies' and I find him to be an embarrassment to an already defamed america tbh. I feel like his way of speaking and his obnoxious rudeness inspires quite a lot of hatred, as well as his own hatred itself, particularly his adamant point of "the wall". Yes, Drumpf, send the Mexicans back over the border and watch the US prices, including your own expenses, go through the roof because the whiny whites won't do the work for the lowass wages.
May 24, 2016 10:29 PM

Apr 2016
Ari_the_Lioness said:
I didn't take anything out of context. I know what he said. Ever since this joke of an election started I followed the candidates closely and they're all clowns. None of them have our best interests at heart.
Yes you did take it out of context. I heard what he said about mexicans. He was talking about illegal immigrants coming from mexico, and he said they are rapists, etc.

That is not racist, it's realistic. Why should he be nice and let in illegal immigrants? If they want to be here so bad, they can come legally.

I don't believe any syrian refugees should come to Canada or the states. Am I racist?
May 24, 2016 10:35 PM

Apr 2016
dizzyur said:
He's an idiot, but he's also a masterful manipulator to the point where it's terrifying. That's how he's got the lot under his thumb. I don't agree with his 'policies' and I find him to be an embarrassment to an already defamed america tbh. I feel like his way of speaking and his obnoxious rudeness inspires quite a lot of hatred, as well as his own hatred itself, particularly his adamant point of "the wall". Yes, Drumpf, send the Mexicans back over the border and watch the US prices, including your own expenses, go through the roof because the whiny whites won't do the work for the lowass wages.
When did he say mexicans will be sent back?
illegal immigrants? idk, makes sense to me. Criminals shouldn't just be allowed to do crime.

And what's wrong with the wall?
May 24, 2016 10:36 PM

Apr 2016
MattKitsune96 said:
If he becomes president he will be the most hated U.S. president ever.
I think that would be true for any of the candidates.
May 24, 2016 10:39 PM

Dec 2012
UnpopularAnime said:
Ari_the_Lioness said:
Yes you did take it out of context. I heard what he said about mexicans. He was talking about illegal immigrants coming from mexico, and he said they are rapists, etc.

That is not racist, it's realistic. Why should he be nice and let in illegal immigrants? If they want to be here so bad, they can come legally.

I don't believe any syrian refugees should come to Canada or the states. Am I racist?
He even wants to decrease the wait time for citizenship to encourage more legalization. As for Syrian refugees, he has said that they should set up a safe zone in Syria to let them retain their homeland while finding asylum.
May 24, 2016 10:48 PM

Apr 2016
Ratohnhaketon said:
UnpopularAnime said:

He even wants to decrease the wait time for citizenship to encourage more legalization. As for Syrian refugees, he has said that they should set up a safe zone in Syria to let them retain their homeland while finding asylum.
Well then, he must be pretty racist, eh?
May 24, 2016 11:28 PM

May 2016
I'm Canadian, too. Trump seems absolutely terrible. A sexist, racist, loud-mouth. Wish Bernie Sanders had any real chance of winning.
May 25, 2016 12:03 AM

Jan 2015
UnpopularAnime said:
Ari_the_Lioness said:

Yeah but white, black, Asian, and other races can be just as bad as illegal immigrants on the rape and murder front. They are not the only ones doing that. The thing I have against illegals is that they are coming over taking jobs and getting free education while US citizens are struggling for jobs and have debt up the asscrack. THAT'S what I don't like. And he can't MAKE Mexico pay for anything. He has no jurisdiction there. I don't think refugees should come here either. Not because because of their race, it's because we can barely take care if our own damn people.

But again no one gives a shit about us, so to be completely honest I don't care. This country is doomed starting in November, no matter who wins. You're in Canada. You're safe from all these loony ass candidates. You're not the country that will get blown up and attacked by someone he's managed to piss off as President. Although if he wins nowhere will be safe.
ArillionMay 25, 2016 12:14 AM
May 25, 2016 12:10 AM

Apr 2016
Ari_the_Lioness said:
UnpopularAnime said:

Yeah but white, black, Asian, and other races can be just as bad as illegal immigrants on the rape and murder front. They are not the only ones doing that. The thing I have against illegals is that they are coming over taking jobs and getting free education while US citizens are struggling for jobs and have debt up the asscrack. THAT'S what I don't like. And he can't MAKE Mexico pay for anything. He has no jurisdiction there. I don't think refugees should come here either. Not because because of their race, it's because we can barely take care if our own damn people.

But again no one gives a shit about us, so to be completely honest I don't care. This country is doomed starting in November, no matter who wins.

The reason he focuses on mexicans is because they are at the border.

I agree it sounds bad that he wants to make mexico pay for the wall, though when he said that, it sounded like mexico owes the US something. I don't remember it really though.
May 25, 2016 12:10 AM

Apr 2016
Zepton said:
I'm Canadian, too. Trump seems absolutely terrible. A sexist, racist, loud-mouth. Wish Bernie Sanders had any real chance of winning.
sexist and racist? How? It would be best if you give direct quotes.
May 25, 2016 12:17 AM
Oct 2010
I honestly believe he is a great entertainer. This is a point glossed over by too many opponents of his, presumably due to jealousy. I have no idea how he would fare in public office (my guess is he would let other people actually make decisions and simply justify them to his voters: that is what he is best at, and he seems to like doing what he is best at).

Do I think he is dangerous? Yes, but not because he is threatening the sacrosanct post of US presidency (lol). It is because he is exposing the shortcomings of the US electorate in a way that leaves no room for self-reflection and mending, which is marginally worse than having them hidden in the first place.
May 25, 2016 12:25 AM

Jan 2009
UnpopularAnime said:

i cannot believe you do not know the flip flops of Donald Trump here are examples

May 25, 2016 12:32 AM

May 2016
UnpopularAnime said:
Zepton said:
sexist and racist? How? It would be best if you give direct quotes.

Here's some stuff, I'm sure there's more

http://elitedaily.com/news/politics/donald-trump-sexist-comments-real-women/1452355/

http://www.politico.eu/article/15-most-offensive-things-trump-campaign-feminism-migration-racism/
May 25, 2016 12:48 AM

Feb 2016
Trump to me is the lesser evil. Assuming Bernie doesn't win the Democratic nomination and Hilary Clinton wins, I would rather have someone who could do some good for this country compared to someone who will run this country to the ground.

Trump is misquoted often by the liberal media and is made to look bad constantly while a pathological liar like Hilary is given the proverbial leather pants and is seen as this hero of equality and liberty when in reality Hilary Clinton committed illegal acts as the secretary of state under the Obama administration and is considered one of the worst secretary of states EVER. If she can't handle being secretary of state, what makes some of these blind people think she can become president? By the way, she doesn't give a damn about feminism or the LGBT community she is just feeding lies to the liberals and SJWs to gain votes.

Donald Trump is hardly a great canidate either but I feel that he has a lesser chance of fucking the country up then Hilary Clinton does. The great thing is that in 4 years we can vote him out and let an actual good democratic candidate become president.

Tl;dr I would rather have the jackass in office then the criminal.
May 25, 2016 1:01 AM

May 2016
I feel like I like Hillary slightly better than Trump, but only slightly. She's terrible, too. Maybe, I'm being deceived and she's actually much worse, but either way, Trump and Hillary both seem like scary options.
May 25, 2016 1:04 AM

Oct 2012
TheEntropy said:
Trump to me is the lesser evil. Assuming Bernie doesn't win the Democratic nomination and Hilary Clinton wins, I would rather have someone who could do some good for this country compared to someone who will run this country to the ground.

Trump is misquoted often by the liberal media and is made to look bad constantly while a pathological liar like Hilary is given the proverbial leather pants and is seen as this hero of equality and liberty when in reality Hilary Clinton committed illegal acts as the secretary of state under the Obama administration and is considered one of the worst secretary of states EVER. If she can't handle being secretary of state, what makes some of these blind people think she can become president? By the way, she doesn't give a damn about feminism or the LGBT community she is just feeding lies to the liberals and SJWs to gain votes.

Donald Trump is hardly a great canidate either but I feel that he has a lesser chance of fucking the country up then Hilary Clinton does. The great thing is that in 4 years we can vote him out and let an actual good democratic candidate become president.

Tl;dr I would rather have the jackass in office then the criminal.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
May 25, 2016 1:09 AM
Oct 2010
TheEntropy said:
Trump to me is the lesser evil.

Trump is misquoted often by the liberal media and is made to look bad constantly while a pathological liar like Hilary is given the proverbial leather pants and is seen as this hero of equality and liberty when...
l.

Trump is the very definition of pathological liar given his causal equivocations on basically all the contentious issues that rightly or wrongly plague the financially stable US. Hillary Clinton is a calculated liar who aims to please the audience she is speaking to (private or public) much like most US presidents so far. Trump has no such restraints and is uncertain if he will be trained to exhibit such restraints by the time he has to meet diplomatically significant entities.

Note that I have no problem with Trump being president of the US: I am simply too affluent to care what happens to any individual republican state, be it the US, western Europe or otherwise. I have a hunch, however, that people whose assets are concentrated in a bank of a single given national state may be getting anxious about their prospective representatives. If I were in your shoes, I'd vote for the corrupt status quo. I have seen enough of the alternatives.
May 25, 2016 1:11 AM

Jan 2016
Best president na where my wall at!!??
May 25, 2016 1:16 AM

Dec 2015
What do I think of Trump?

He's the anthropomorphic personification of evil, sprayed with fake tan and stuffed into an overpriced suit. A pompous, mean, bigoted, self aggrandising idiot with more dollars than braincells. A vicious, selfish, ego maniacal, narcissist, born with a silver spoon in his mouth who knows jack shit about how everyday people live.

He doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about America, he only cares about his legacy as a self styled bigshot.
May 25, 2016 1:20 AM

Oct 2012
Bobby2Hands said:

He's is the anthropomorphic personification of evil, sprayed with fake tan and stuffed into an overpriced suit. A pompous, mean, self aggrandising idiot with more dollars than braincells. A vicious, selfish, ego maniacal, narcissist, born with a silver spoon in his mouth who knows jack shit about how everyday people live.

He doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about America, he only cares about his legacy as a self styled bigshot.

And the Clintons do, I take it?

Too bad Bernie wont win the nomination
May 25, 2016 1:24 AM

Dec 2015
FontSize72LOL said:
Bobby2Hands said:

He's is the anthropomorphic personification of evil, sprayed with fake tan and stuffed into an overpriced suit. A pompous, mean, self aggrandising idiot with more dollars than braincells. A vicious, selfish, ego maniacal, narcissist, born with a silver spoon in his mouth who knows jack shit about how everyday people live.

And the Clintons do, I take it?

Too bad Bernie wont win the nomination

Hillary is incapable of "caring" about anything.
She's just a robot, she was never programmed to understand human concepts like "caring"
May 25, 2016 1:25 AM

Jul 2012
fucking ugly he deserves no more than 14 characters
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» is 200k the limit?

YukiTheAlmighty - May 11

28 by Romaki »»
19 minutes ago

» do you still live with your parents?

FruitPunchBaka - May 29

36 by Romaki »»
20 minutes ago

» Why aren't Americans rioting over the fact that McDonalds is now a Luxury Item?

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

28 by Romaki »»
24 minutes ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

39 by Romaki »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » Which of these 6 sets of values sounds like you the most?

IpreferEcchi - May 28

9 by IpreferEcchi »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.