Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 15, 2016 11:52 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Lelouch0202 said:
That was a great episode, Really intense.

Mumei is badass, Love her already.

Ikoma's words when he pulled the lever showed how disgusted he was in humanity and particularly the people in the train, Showing no signs of gratitude even though he saved them.
Felt sad for him :(

Can't wait for the next episode.

I agree that was a rough scene. All the things he did and they still turned out him out of blind fear.

Have to Say that Makers are showing us the Basic Human Nature well..especially when situation turns to be total Apocalypse....Fearing the Unknowing...and especially when Kabane's Bite is infectious....have to understand their Point of view tough, Make no Mistake....agreeing with you, and Kurushu himself said that he is shamed to be saved by him after what he did, but they have so far not seen any Moral or Sane Kabane....

What would you do? Hell, if I would not know that it was a Virus and seen what Ikoma did I would have most likely cut My arm Off the moment I had gotten the Bitten.. or bite the Bullet.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 15, 2016 11:55 AM

Sep 2015
@kamisama751 I think I'm in love

Apr 15, 2016 11:58 AM

Jun 2013
jose21 said:
Darklight0303 said:

That's still not enough to call it a copy. Zombies in all shapes and forms existed BEFORE SNK/. SO Snk was a copy of all those other stories then? =_= Calling something a copy is the LAZIEST excuse >_>

Sorry if there is any misunderstanding, but no I am not calling this series a copy of Snk. I am just complaining a little ok, perhaps I overreacted, about the art of the zombies. Also, I used the expression "Hard to argue with those saying this is a copy of SnK" because I also don't agree that this is a copy (Plot wise) of Snk.

If arguing this possibly being SnK copy, please check the other Forum in forum pages.

and have to say, this Episode started to show us tough that from here it will go to it's own way...and will start to get out of the Shadow that SnK have cast since this anime was in making....
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 15, 2016 12:00 PM

Jul 2009
So about Kurusu, the samurai dude,
Pros: He's hot and is willing to die for his duty (not a coward--depending on how you classify one as a coward).

Cons: Everything else.

He needs to be redeemed because right now he's just a fucking asshole. I wanted him to be the one who went back to get Ikoma. Stupid prick. Although I'm glad his friend got to redeem himself by trying to save him. At least SOME humans are decent. The ones who freaked out when he was let back on though...ugh. Y'all would be dead if it wasn't for him.

I'm a little confused as to why they're all such idiots though. Kabane don't talk...and when someone is one they CLEARLY look like one (mindless zombie much?) so then how do they confuse a talking human with one of those? I guess we'll see more later?

Besides that, awesome episode. Really liking Ikoma although he's a little naive. The whole saving them speech even though they abandoned him was just perfect.
Apr 15, 2016 12:00 PM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Also was I the only one hilariously entertained that the detached arm of Ayame's father was the reason they couldn't make the drawbridge fall? You can clearly see the sleeve on teh arm is the same color as his clothes.

well, you were not..it being hilarious as funny way...NO....it being seriously Ironically Funny? Heell Yees

Apr 15, 2016 12:02 PM

Jan 2014
holy fuck this is epic
You will soon learn that a heart that choose to exist, even in a life filled with pain, will one day allow us to meet again.
With the world's blessings, we will meet again and again, forever returning to the homeworld we've yet to see.
Many, many times.

Apr 15, 2016 12:03 PM
Aug 2015
When 20 minutes feel like 5... With the series' current lightning pace it's going to be a bit difficult fully fleshing out a story in just 12 episodes.
Apr 15, 2016 12:07 PM

May 2015
Yep, bad subs, but the episode was good. Looks like the MC and chick are half Kabane. No surprise there. As usual, top notch action and OST. Still not liking the characters, except for the MC (badass as fuck by the way), his friend and the two girls. Especially disliking the guard. That guy should just kill himself already. ED with Aimer was definitely nice. A lot better than the shitty OP.
ReverberateApr 15, 2016 12:11 PM

Apr 15, 2016 12:08 PM
Aug 2015
Inugirlz said:
So about Kurusu, the samurai dude,
Pros: He's hot and is willing to die for his duty (not a coward--depending on how you classify one as a coward).

Cons: Everything else.

He needs to be redeemed because right now he's just a fucking asshole. I wanted him to be the one who went back to get Ikoma. Stupid prick. Although I'm glad his friend got to redeem himself by trying to save him. At least SOME humans are decent. The ones who freaked out when he was let back on though...ugh. Y'all would be dead if it wasn't for him.

I'm a little confused as to why they're all such idiots though. Kabane don't talk...and when someone is one they CLEARLY look like one (mindless zombie much?) so then how do they confuse a talking human with one of those? I guess we'll see more later?

Besides that, awesome episode. Really liking Ikoma although he's a little naive. The whole saving them speech even though they abandoned him was just perfect.

I don't understand why people have a problem with the "samurai". His actions are 100% justifiable, even if they seem unfair to the viewer. Nobody from the series knows what the Kabane are yet, and have the right to be afraid. It's better to risk one person's insignificant life, than the insignificant lives of hundreds.

If the Kabane turn out to be an experiment gone wrong, I'll be extremely disappointed.
Apr 15, 2016 12:10 PM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
starlabbu said:

Caught it all. I'm saying I don't like it.

Even thought that monologue was pretty much him giving the middlefinger to those who pushed him off? There's no satisfying you is there? I can already tell this is a series that will definitely inflate my ignore list to its limit with its so called 'critics'

THAT THAT~~ Now just hoping that Kurushu might get Stick out of the ass....and that Ikoma at some point get to punch him into Face....absolutely loved how he showed how much better he is compared to them....Mumei and Takumi are excluded...He Redeemed that small fear scene he had and mumei is a Bad ass that knows what is going on in him....

now who wants to bet that Retainer, whose underling Mumei beat up in 2..or was it 1 second? is going to cause trouble? something about kill the Freaks? maybe

Apr 15, 2016 12:15 PM

Apr 2008
ColdBreeze said:
Did I understand it right? You only need more pressure and powder for the weapon and then it works? 5 years was it? And nobody had the idea during these 20 years?

Am I missing some informations? Can someone correct me.

You also need to be close. Those muskets are made for long range and long range loses momentum REAL quick given those rifles only have steam to power them. Also the pellets those rifles shoot are apparently lead if I remember first episode right. So they'd lose momentum even faster over range. They lose the penetrating power before they reach the kabane heart. Ikoma's weapon fires large nails with a much greater force and even that has to be within melee range of the kabane to pierce through.

Mumei's guns are also specifically designed for close to mid range combat with a higher caliber than your default bushi rifle. Note that Mumei even commented about the wind and how because it was a headwind she would have to be CLOSER to the Kabane.
Darklight0303Apr 15, 2016 12:27 PM
Apr 15, 2016 12:16 PM

Jul 2009
On_the_Lam said:

I don't understand why people have a problem with the "samurai". His actions are 100% justifiable, even if they seem unfair to the viewer. Nobody from the series knows what the Kabane are yet, and have the right to be afraid. It's better to risk one person's insignificant life, than the insignificant lives of hundreds.

If the Kabane turn out to be an experiment gone wrong, I'll be extremely disappointed.

lmao than the insignificant lives of hundreds? So everyone's insignificant?

The reason he's unlikeable is because he lacks humanity and acts like a complete ass treating fallen fellow humans like scum. Besides after Ikoma's speech from episode 1 about not throwing away your humanity just because you're scared as infected most viewers minds I'd think. It's disgusting seeing people turn on each other so easily, and being so cruel about it too. Acting constantly out of fear instead of using one's head isn't going to help them. They're losing the war against the Kabane, if nothing changes how do they expect to win? Are they just gonna be cattle inside of a wall (lol cue Eren speech)
Apr 15, 2016 12:21 PM

Apr 2013
Fantastic episode, love the atmosphere of the show so far. I really am liking the OST especially during Mumei's fighting scene, and also the one that plays when Ikoma interacts and meets Mumei - so soothing. Art style and animation remains pretty high quality and detailed! Samurai guy is not too likable atm but maybe he'll get better. Fat kid is such a gr8 friend. Ikoma's anguish over being dumped off the train was kinda heartbreaking but glad Mumei brought him back.

Interesting end, both of them are Kabaneri - neither human nor kabane. Can't wait for the next ep!!!
Apr 15, 2016 12:24 PM
Aug 2015
Inugirlz said:
On_the_Lam said:

lmao than the insignificant lives of hundreds? So everyone's insignificant?

The reason he's unlikeable is because he lacks humanity and acts like a complete ass treating fallen fellow humans like scum. Besides after Ikoma's speech from episode 1 about not throwing away your humanity just because you're scared as infected most viewers minds I'd think. It's disgusting seeing people turn on each other so easily, and being so cruel about it too. Acting constantly out of fear instead of using one's head isn't going to help them. They're losing the war against the Kabane, if nothing changes how do they expect to win? Are they just gonna be cattle inside of a wall (lol cue Eren speech)

Nope, nobody's life is significant, not even

He doesn't lack humanity. He wouldn't care so much about the Kabane if he did. He'd simply let everyone die without giving a shit, which isn't the case.
Apr 15, 2016 12:27 PM

Dec 2012
PeacefulWard said:

Then find a hotel ^^

Watched the raw in the morning and aside "save" didn't catch more of what Ikoma was saying. It turned out epic!

Also, apparently Mumei can do the Kabaneri thing for a time. In episode 1 she was also sleeping around dawn, so maybe there's a limit to the transformation. Even if there's organization of some sort to protect the trains and the stations, it seems the Kabaneri aren't numerous.
Apr 15, 2016 12:29 PM

Apr 2008
zellami said:
PeacefulWard said:

Then find a hotel ^^

Watched the raw in the morning and aside "save" didn't catch more of what Ikoma was saying. It turned out epic!

Also, apparently Mumei can do the Kabaneri thing for a time. In episode 1 she was also sleeping around dawn, so maybe there's a limit to the transformation. Even if there's organization of some sort to protect the trains and the stations, it seems the Kabaneri aren't numerous.

Well given what Ikoma had to do to himself to accidentally turn into a Kabaneri that really isn't surprising.
Apr 15, 2016 12:31 PM

Jun 2013
"peasant-chan!" These subs, I can't. The episode itself wasn't bad, tho.

But seriously, why is Kurusu such a little bitch? Even after Ikoma saved them all, he still wanted to kill him. Incredible. At least Mumei and Takumi are there to defend Ikoma. And Ayame really needs to step up her game now that her father's dead.

Love the op and the ed's nice too, I guess.
Apr 15, 2016 12:33 PM

Dec 2012
Darklight0303 said:
zellami said:

Then find a hotel ^^

Well given what Ikoma had to do to himself to accidentally turn into a Kabaneri that really isn't surprising.

Yeah, and the question is there's a direct way to become a Kabaneri, or Mumei underwent though a route similar to Ikoma's.
At the end the of the OP I saw a silhouette of a character I am not sure we have seen so far. What if aniki is the zero patient or something?...
Apr 15, 2016 12:33 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
A-list_96 said:
Tokoya said:
It's not ripping off of AoT at all

The main characters aren't similar at all, this is more or less a zombie apocalypse and it's in a steampunk setting mixed with a little feudal era themes and most of all, its gonna take place on a fucking train, not behind a damn wall lol

My god, why do so many people think that every post apocalyptic series is a AoT ripoff

Too lazy to list the similarities, but you're either blind or a massive fanboy if you don't see the similarities.
All of which have existed in LITERALLY EVERY POST APOCALYPTIC SERIES THERE IS

AoT is not the top of the bar here people
Apr 15, 2016 12:36 PM

Apr 2008
zellami said:
Darklight0303 said:

Yeah, and the question is there's a direct way to become a Kabaneri, or Mumei underwent though a route similar to Ikoma's.
At the end the of the OP I saw a silhouette of a character I am not sure we have seen so far. What if aniki is the zero patient or something?...

Hah so I wasn't the only one who noticed the silhouette wiht the long flowing hair and sword! Though lol with that pose it made me think of Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill XD
Apr 15, 2016 12:39 PM

Dec 2012
@Tokoya

Right, but I guess a "overrated" series like Shingeki miraculously comes to their minds :)

If he's lazy to list the similarities, he could do the differences. I'll do the similarities :))
Apr 15, 2016 12:39 PM

Jun 2013
orosan said:
im assuming this is an early release that its supposed to be at 21/april, but i heard ppl got the chinese one and subbed it instead.

that means we have to wait two weeks for the next episode yeah?

please say no T_T

....Um...No? This is the episode that was supposed to air in 14 april but got delayed because of the earthquake....like hell they would go on break after just 2 episodes.

Apr 15, 2016 12:40 PM

Dec 2012
Darklight0303 said:
zellami said:

Hah so I wasn't the only one who noticed the silhouette wiht the long flowing hair and sword! Though lol with that pose it made me think of Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill XD

:D Kudos! ONEE-SAMA! Never thought it could be a chick, so yeah!
Apr 15, 2016 12:42 PM
Mar 2016
Mumei is more like Mikasa only 2x as badass, while Ikoma is like Eren who is in denial.
Apr 15, 2016 12:47 PM

Jun 2013
Anlex said:
I am enjoying this more than I should... Also didn't see that coming

Mumei is not so Loli anymore Huh? ;D

Apr 15, 2016 12:48 PM

Apr 2008
Whoahoho said:
Mumei is more like Mikasa only 2x as badass, while Ikoma is like Eren who is in denial.

Ikoma is nothing like eren =_=
Apr 15, 2016 12:57 PM

Jun 2013
L-Ryoshi said:
kamisama751 said:

Shipping wars already started now? Well, ... that's rather surprising early. :D

Technically it's not a ship because I'm just predicting what will be happening. I never said anything about wanting anyone to be with this or that person, and I sure as heck didn't mention anything about who ending up with whom. I'm just making a guess based on anime cliches.

I am thinking more both Mumei and Ayame fell for Ikoma and Kurushu(?) fells for Ayame, so yeas almost same opinion as you, but as Human antagonist...Kurushu is big Maybe, but That Retainer, whose underling Mumei beat the crap out, is more likely going to be because of his arrogance and better-than-you attitude..

Apr 15, 2016 12:59 PM

Jul 2010
Two awesome MC at the same time, it is worth watching them all. Ikoma is the smart ass and Mumei is the badass one <3
Apr 15, 2016 1:01 PM

Dec 2015
Really enjoyed the episode, subs were trash though lol. OST is great.
Mumei was such a badass this episode, really liked the scenes of her. Really liking Ikoma more and more as an MC, his small monologue about them being saved by someone they abandoned was great.

Apr 15, 2016 1:04 PM

Aug 2014
Cody said:
Are the subs as bad as they say?
They are all over the place and delayed at times compared to when they speak, but eh still understandable somewhat.

As for the episode, pretty good one, I liked the OP quite a bit. But dat new chick was surprising, though I was suspecting something along those lines when she was sleeping.
Apr 15, 2016 1:05 PM

Jan 2014
Jarjaxle said:
Anlex said:
I am enjoying this more than I should... Also didn't see that coming

Mumei is not so Loli anymore Huh? ;D
Isn't she 12 or smth?
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Apr 15, 2016 1:06 PM

Feb 2015
Stark700 said:

Really liked the OST (around 6:15+ mark) in the first half of the episode with Mumei in action

Same with me. that song kinda similiar to AoT soundtrack. i really like it a lot. fit well to the action.

Overall it was a great episode imo. DAMN! Mumei was so BA like the MC when it comes to the action. really like it a lot. and i like the concept of the story or more like, i like what they were trying to do in this episode. they were trying to combine Human and Kabane. but if we see it again, Kabane is almost similiar to "Zombie" so i'm assuming that Wit Studio was planning to do it with Zombie, but it will be a little bit generic and they can't combine Human and Zombie because it won't be makes sense at all, but with different concepts but similiar to Zombie, it is possible to combine Human and Zombie Kabaneri. physically Kabane but his/her mind still a human, they call it Kabaneri. really cool concepts imo :D

Both MC are badass.....on top of that, a girl and a boy....damn i'm looking foward to the next episode :D

Action really great with the action. can't wait to see Mumei and Ikona fight together in the next episode...
Mumei gonna be my fav girl in this season i guess :D Cool, Short, Short hair, Upbeat(?) definitely my ideal girl XD

Edit: some of the people said the Subs is bad, but i didn't find it really that bad. probably because i understand japanese a little bit so i didn't find it that bad....
YizelTroApr 15, 2016 1:10 PM
Apr 15, 2016 1:08 PM

Jun 2011
Everybody keeps comparing this with Shingeki no Kyojin, but I think of this more as High School of the Dead with Eren as the main character and without the ridiculous amounts of fan service. Lol.

The quality of the subtitles sucked. Leaving so much untranslated, overlapping it with Chinese subs (I don't mind the Chinese subs, but at least don't overlap them to make it even harder to read T^T).

The episode, however, was great. That part where he was fighting against the Kabane while thinking 'Look at me, look at the man who is giving his life to protect you petty people, I hope you carry this shame forever' gave me goosebumps. And then the part where he broke down, crying, because he realised how little they actually cared, that was even better.

And then there's Main Character's voice. At first I found it strangely deep, not matching his appearance, but I think I'm getting used to it.

The OP, ED and OSTs are just plain brilliant. Especially the ED.
Apr 15, 2016 1:08 PM
Nov 2015
Where are you guys watching this show?!? I can't find it on any legal streaming sites. Does anyone know which legal sites it is streaming on.
Apr 15, 2016 1:09 PM
Aug 2014
CG said:
I hate that bodyguard of Ayame's, such a narrow-minded guy, not only did he shoot Ikoma without even trying to understand what happened, he wanted to kill him a second time, even after Ikoma saved all of their asses. Good thing Mumei was able to wake up in time to save Ikoma from him for the time being. Which doesn't guarantee that they both won't be shot in the next episode by those "bushi".

Ikoma's friend is a real bro tho'. I have a lot of respect for him now. Him shouting that Ikoma is his friend is the best moment of the episode.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ayame. She's a bit too naive and whimpy for now letting her bodyguard decide for her, I hope she gets her shit together soon and become a badass leader for the survivors.

He's quite right to fear him. Why the fuck would he risk the annihilation of the entire crew and its passengers for a person? He can transform anytime from his perspective. Remember that they gave 3 days for those who have bitten. This implies that there are times that the virus have been dormant.
Apr 15, 2016 1:25 PM

Sep 2015
I have a theory.
destructiveangelApr 15, 2016 1:50 PM
Apr 15, 2016 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
Bad subtitles are just annoying the fuck out of me Lmao.

But this episode was pretty great. Just proves something can be executed well.
So far I like Mumei as a female protagonist, also Ikoma as a character is badass in a sense. I actually like that they didn't really made him a whiny bitch.

For the Kabaneri thing, I'm interested a lot. XD
Them not being a human nor Kabane is quite a question... but its not much :3

Btw I fucking hate Kurusu. That piece of shit of a asshole should die XD
Apr 15, 2016 1:29 PM

Oct 2014
ColdBreeze said:
Did I understand it right? You only need more pressure and powder for the weapon and then it works? 5 years was it? And nobody had the idea during these 20 years?

Am I missing some informations? Can someone correct me.

Maybe due to the conditions of society gathering information (like what are zombie hearts made of) takes a long time. The poor souls can't google the info

destructiveangel said:
I have a theory.

By the way the same OP spoiled that she's a Kabaneri, it's say is a good guess.
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

But does the heart have the right perspective?
Apr 15, 2016 1:30 PM

Dec 2012
@destructiveangel

Isn't she too young to be a mother? Maybe sister?

Well, the episode begins with Ikoma holding the suicide pouch against her chest. Perhaps he lost her after all.

"Aniki" could be a person not related by blood. Gangsters usually call their boss or gang leader this way, so at this point we can only guess why Mumei mentions him so often and dearly.
Apr 15, 2016 1:31 PM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Serty said:
Loved the episode, subtitles sucked though :/

It's a hodgepodge fantranslation not by the usual groups. What did you expect?

on top of that, with possibly censor...i hope japans official version with all gore airs soon..

Apr 15, 2016 1:41 PM

Jun 2013
kamisama751 said:
Jarjaxle said:

I know You are troll, so I just say..Nice try but not Hit.

It already hitted pretty hard six hours ago.

Bravo young sir...I applaud your tries. but still not going to work on Me! ;D
Not even when you try to get final Word. Peace, Man. see you in episode 3. XD

Apr 15, 2016 1:42 PM

Sep 2015
@zellami
:)
Apr 15, 2016 1:44 PM

Oct 2015
I though it was a pretty good episode, the music reminded me a lot of Xenoblade X, that's because the same guy also did the music for that.
Apr 15, 2016 1:46 PM

Jun 2013
kamisama751 said:
Jarjaxle said:

Bravo young sir...I applaud your tries. but still not going to work on Me! ;D

xD
You can get some popcorn when the next episode comes out because I will do it for the whole season.

Alright....Ps. let you into secret, reason of not working = moment I realized you were a Troll, tough if I have forgotten it, by the time of episode 3?.....you get your chance

Apr 15, 2016 1:47 PM

Sep 2015
Entertaining episode, loving the series so far. Hopefully we can get a verification on how old Mumei is soon, I'm guessing 14-16 but you can never be sure with an anime character.

Apr 15, 2016 1:50 PM

Jan 2014
kamisama751 said:
I have mentioned it multiple times but here I do it once again:
I did this all just in order to watch other peolpe getting butthurt because it is funny.
You do realize that baiting can get you banned, right?
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Apr 15, 2016 1:52 PM

Oct 2013
Good episode, I'm guessing we wont be seeing episode 3 next week since this was leaked from China and wasn't suppose to air?
Apr 15, 2016 1:54 PM

Apr 2015
Woww this is pretty amazing so far.Loving the mc as well, not so sure about mumei though, she seems kinda annoying.
I actually like the samurai guy, he seems dependable and logical.
Apr 15, 2016 1:57 PM
Nov 2015
good ep,horrible subs btw like literally, don't mess with mumei the loli she'll fuck yo ass up nigga and dat ending tho

4/5

Apr 15, 2016 1:57 PM

Sep 2015
kamisama751 said:
Sapewloth said:
You do realize that baiting can get you banned, right?

No?​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

To be honest, what Kamisama's doing is right on the border of baiting and just having an opinion. He's not really in the wrong.

Pages (16) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

932 by wallus81 »»
Apr 20, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

524 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 1, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

367 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 30, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

616 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

393 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.