Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 9, 2015 12:00 PM

Nov 2014
I would never get one, but if somebody else does I don't mind, truthfully I probably don't even notice most of the time.
Feb 9, 2015 12:12 PM

Jan 2013
I'm pro any small tattoo in my body, but i loathe big ass tattos which cover a limb or even your whole back. That's beyond idiotic. Piercing is also for the cool kids, neutral to it
Feb 9, 2015 12:45 PM
Nov 2014
Lost_Future said:
Child_of_Demons said:

Sorry, I thought the picture would pop up d: but its a safety pin with an orange ribbon on it :)

So the tattoos you plan on getting, are all symbolical?
Only things you believe in? Why not something personal?

They actually are all personal ツ the self injury because I've struggled with that for almost nine years, the autism awareness because one of my brothers has it, and the lgbt one because I'm pansexual and genderfluid ツ
Feb 9, 2015 12:52 PM

Nov 2010
Lost_Future said:
Bambi_ said:
I don't mind tattoos on guys but on girls they look gross.

I have my ears pierced! :D
That's it though.

Oh, I disagree... When a girl looks good, a good tattoo will make her a masterpiece.
How will this look when they're 60?
Feb 9, 2015 1:29 PM

Jan 2013
What do you guys think about tattoos?

If it looks good on you, or holds a special meaning, why not? Though I think it should be in places that you can cover up. For one because of work, but also because of old age. A tat on the face tends to be a choice people regret later in their life.

Do you have any?

None so far, I will get a couple. I'll wait a little for that though.

Piercings and other body modifications discussion. What's your opinion on that?

Most "normal" piercings are ok. I don't really understand to the popularity of a septum, but what I really dislike are cheek piercings and implants, had several accidents with those.
Feb 9, 2015 1:30 PM

Jan 2014
I have a tattoo on my leg of a shoe with wings, got it back in high school when I was running a lot. I wouldn't mind getting more tattoos but don't have anything I feel a deep need to get and don't want to get one just for the sake of getting one so more than likely I'll just stick with one tat for the rest of my life.

I don't see the problem with people getting tats, piercings or other body mods. I'd say you need to be cautious about getting tats on the hands/neck/face along with gauges in your ears or other facial piercings. Although I don't really think they're a big deal (well, face/neck tats are pretty weird), they can be seen as unprofessional so you could be passed up for a job depending on your career field.
Feb 9, 2015 2:08 PM

Mar 2013
tattoos are cool, I like sleeves but I won't ever get one because I'm afraid my old saggy skin is going to ruin it when I'm 60+

I want to get my dick sucked by a girl with a tongue piercing, besides that piercings are lame af
Feb 9, 2015 2:10 PM

Sep 2014
I don't have any.
I have once thought about piercing an ear or both, but apparently it's 'gay' or 'lame' so I kind of dropped the idea, especially with the high number of intolerant people in my country.
Feb 9, 2015 3:46 PM
May 2014
What are your thoughts on anime tattoos?

Feb 9, 2015 4:32 PM

Aug 2012
_Ghost_ said:
I don't really understand to the popularity of a septum, but what I really dislike are cheek piercings and implants, had several accidents with those.

Cheek piercings -- they want dimples. Lol.
I find those highly unattractive myself.

nuke4peace said:

NO. Would you??

Feb 9, 2015 4:53 PM
May 2014
Lost_Future said:
nuke4peace said:

Seriously?

http://blog.tattoodo.com/2014/02/40-fun-adorable-ghibli-tattoos/

Feb 9, 2015 4:59 PM

Aug 2012

The second one of Spirited Away was attractive and one of the last one of Howl’s Moving Castle is gorgeous in detail, but still, no.

Feb 9, 2015 5:21 PM
Jan 2015
My favorite tattoo I saw was one an old friend had. She and her best friend, as kids, gave each other matching tattoos around the wrist (I think early teens they did it). Just because of the story of it and them being best friends forever. In general, I don't really notice these things (see below).

I don't care if others have piercings all over and tattoos, I like people choosing for themselves to do whatever as long as it doesn't affect me or others. I just think FOR ME I look ideal without it. I don't even notice them on other people, really. Two of my best friends have piercings for the nose, now that I think about it.
Feb 10, 2015 12:00 AM

Sep 2014
I have a quarter sleeve on my left arm. I'd love to have double full sleeves one day, but I'd have to cover it up for work per department policy, and I don't feel like wearing a long sleeve uniform during the summer.

I think tattoos are beautiful as long as it's not on the face. Not a fan of piercings other than the ears.
Feb 10, 2015 12:53 AM

Mar 2008
People who get sclera tats are putting themselves at unknown risks and possible blindness
Feb 10, 2015 1:54 AM

Aug 2014
I don't have any and don't plan on getting any either.
I'm not anti tattoo, I just don't know what I'd get.
Feb 10, 2015 1:58 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Don't plan to get an anime tattoo OP, or anyone else.

You will 99% regret it (oh shit I dunno how to write that sentence properly :/)
Feb 10, 2015 1:59 AM

Mar 2008
I dont know either. Only one i was sure of is a location that cant be tattooed so no use in geting it. I wanted a tattoo of a certain pattern on the sole of my feet.
Feb 11, 2015 3:34 PM

Jul 2014
i was going to get my ear piercings today but it didnt work out cuz i was running late. shuucks for me...
anyways i wonder if i should just get two piercings on one ear at the same time or wait a few weeks? i dont feel like waiting and going back there again just to get a simple ear piercing but people have told me before that you shouldnt get more than one done on one dayyyyy...
Feb 11, 2015 3:38 PM

Feb 2013
I like tattos as long as they are made for an important reason not because "it's cool", that's lame.

Im okay with moderate piercings, not on me tho.

Feb 11, 2015 3:43 PM

Jul 2014
today i saw this really slim girl with tattoos on her arms up to her neck and UNFFFF she was so hot i just UNFFFFF
Feb 11, 2015 3:45 PM

Jul 2014
Lost_Future said:
chuuzenjis said:
i was going to get my ear piercings today but it didnt work out cuz i was running late. shuucks for me...
anyways i wonder if i should just get two piercings on one ear at the same time or wait a few weeks? i dont feel like waiting and going back there again just to get a simple ear piercing but people have told me before that you shouldnt get more than one done on one dayyyyy...

Never heard about possible difficulties that may occur if you pierce two holes at once.

People do that:
(They don't keep it, true. But still).

yeah tbh i thought it was weird too? i'm gonna get all of them at the same time anyways i'm too lazy to go back again and all but like.. i just think it's weird that the lady at the piercing studio would tell me that. it's not like i want a super hardcore piercing lmao
Feb 11, 2015 3:54 PM

Jul 2014
Lost_Future said:
chuuzenjis said:

yeah tbh i thought it was weird too? i'm gonna get all of them at the same time anyways i'm too lazy to go back again and all but like.. i just think it's weird that the lady at the piercing studio would tell me that. it's not like i want a super hardcore piercing lmao

She's too lazy to pierce you twice :D

well if i were her i would be too lazy too i mean 10 bucks for a piercing is cheap af
Feb 11, 2015 3:57 PM

Oct 2012
I like seeing other people's tattoos, but sometimes the coolest 'looking' tattoos aren't things I would actually want.
Sometimes I think of looking into getting tattoos just to cover some scars, but it's not a major concern of mine... Really, I don't think there's any tattoo I can think of which, on me, would both look good for a long time and stay meaningful to me for a long time.

Piercings are cool... if they're the right kind in the right place.
However, I don't like ear gauges or anything which stretches the skin considerably (each to their own though).

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Apr 4, 2015 5:37 PM

May 2011
I made one today. The photo haves not the best quality ever, but I think that is not something too much unidentifyied:

Apr 4, 2015 5:40 PM

Mar 2015
like tatoes but not too big, likes piercings, but only ear, nose and maybe lip rings
Apr 4, 2015 5:42 PM

Feb 2015
I really like tattoos and piercings and all that, though, I don't have any.

Apr 4, 2015 5:43 PM

May 2012
i had tongue piercing like this:

but got it removed cause it was getting in the way in swimming
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Apr 4, 2015 5:45 PM

Mar 2015
^ now i got curious, what does that have to do with swimming, does the chlorine do something to it?
Apr 4, 2015 5:50 PM

Jan 2015
Nice tattoo you got on your back man.

I always wanted to have complete sleeves but I don't think I'll ever do it, at least for now.
Apr 4, 2015 5:53 PM

May 2012
deftsu said:
^ now i got curious, what does that have to do with swimming, does the chlorine do something to it?
we do this thing called 'flip turn' and i would accidentally clench on my piercings everytime i do it thus damaging my teeth.
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Apr 4, 2015 6:05 PM

Jan 2015
I have 1 tattoo on my neck toward the back side of an anchor.
And I have a nose ring...which I barely ever wear anymore..
Apr 4, 2015 6:08 PM

Dec 2013
no
BAN ME
Apr 4, 2015 8:30 PM

Oct 2013
They can be cool as long as some people don't go overboard on it. Some just look plain terrible and some look cool. I don't really care. I'm probably not going to get one though.
Apr 4, 2015 9:27 PM
Jul 2018
Currently I have two holes in my earlobes. I want to get a bar in my ear eventually. Probably my left one because of how my hair is parted. As for tattoos, I'm too young to have any. But I want a few eventually. Nothing super big though. I'm not sure if this counts as a body altercation, but I also dyed my hair recently.

I think piercings, tattoos, etc look good on specific people. Like anything really. Not everyone can pull it off. I'm really into girls with a lot of body art though.
Apr 5, 2015 5:05 AM

Aug 2013
Tattoo are ok as long as you can hide them. Its not great when they cover your face or hands or anything. I think too many starts to become messy but I suppose all of that would be ok as long as each tattoo has meaning. I don't personally like the idea of getting a tattoo just for looks alone.
Apr 5, 2015 6:04 AM

Nov 2014
I don't mind them, as long as a person doesn't go too far with body modification.
Apr 5, 2015 6:08 AM

Nov 2014
I think facial piercings are ok as long as it's small and hard to see, such as stud nose piercings. But anything bigger is not cool.
Spooky_Love said:
Tattoo are ok as long as you can hide them. Its not great when they cover your face or hands or anything.
Apr 5, 2015 6:38 AM

Apr 2015
I find tattoos and piercings fucking hot. I'm getting a tattoo when I turn 18, like a full arm tattoo and a one on my back or breasts or something would be awesome. And obviously a lip piercing too.
Apr 5, 2015 7:52 AM

Jan 2015
I plan on getting some tattoos at the end of the year and I've always wanted a lip piercing but I never know weather on not I should get it.
Apr 5, 2015 11:58 AM
Mar 2013
I don't like them and think they're very unattractive

people who complain about being unable to get a job etc because of them and call it discrimination piss me off
Apr 5, 2015 12:09 PM

Sep 2014
I like piercings and tattoos and have both.
Apr 5, 2015 12:38 PM
Mar 2015
i like them and i find it stupid that people with different likes such as tattoos, cant get a job. im gonna have many piercings and a few tattoos. one is going to be a unique butterfly on my left wrist.
Apr 5, 2015 12:48 PM

Apr 2014
I don't have any tattoos or piercings, nor do I want any.
Apr 5, 2015 12:53 PM

Oct 2012
a bit off topic, but connected to tattoos
My friend had an idea once: "I will learn Chinese."
She made it through a month or so. Then she got a tattoo on her forearm, it's a sentence in Chinese and I think it says "Drink tea under a tree." or something like that.
I never quite understood why. Why would I have to have on my arm a reminder of my own laziness and lack of determination (she quit studying Chinese) written in a language I can't even read?
Just because it looks "cool" ?
Idk, she's my friend and I like her, but this is a bit silly imo.
What do you think?

Apr 5, 2015 12:56 PM

Feb 2013
I have two tattoos, and I need more.
Apr 5, 2015 12:57 PM

Jan 2013
I would like a tattoo but only when I'm absolutely sure I know what I want and I don't yet. I badly want piercings and I finally have the money but I'm going to Florida May 18 and I don't know if that's enough time for it to heal so that I can swim in salt water. I'll probably go to a piercing place and ask about it, maybe get it done. I want four in one ear, three in the other. I'd love an eyebrow piercing if I didn't have to maintain my thick eyebrows so much.
Apr 5, 2015 2:20 PM

May 2011
Lost_Future said:
Monstrodolago said:
I made one today. The photo haves not the best quality ever, but I think that is not something too much unidentifyied:

Is there a reason behind the obvious Illuminati / Free Mason reference?

Just for aesthetic.
Apr 5, 2015 2:26 PM

May 2013
I don't like piercings, but tattoos are pretty cool! Too bad I am too much of a crybaby to get one.
Apr 5, 2015 2:40 PM

Aug 2014
Meh, never gonna get any

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Does knowing how MAL user looks like change how you see/treat them?

barababas - 5 hours ago

17 by LenRea »»
21 seconds ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

23 by Starchaser »»
33 seconds ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

25 by Kwanthemaster »»
53 seconds ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Yesterday

25 by ISeeLifePeople »»
55 seconds ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

24 by _Nette_ »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.