Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 6, 2014 7:16 AM

Nov 2011
[b]THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION THREAD. DO NOT DISCUSS THE VISUAL NOVEL BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
- This thread is only about this episode / this anime. If you want to discuss (future) events in the VN or Fate/Zero, compare the anime with the VN or Fate/Zero etc. please use separate threads. Example: UBW General Discussion
- Do not spam in this thread. This isn't a chat thread or your twitter.
- Do not ask where to watch this episode or post links to the episode.
- Trolling/baiting will not be tolerated.

For more information see also the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.[/b]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh shit, it's Kirai again with Shinji finds him at the Kotomine Church. Shinji's rant is amusing to watch though and priceless.

Rin, you so tsundere:

Looks like Shirou is going out to find this other master he suspects is around school. God, that interrogation is fucking priceless.

TyrelDec 9, 2014 1:35 PM
Dec 6, 2014 7:16 AM

Oct 2010
Shirou x Issei
Dec 6, 2014 7:21 AM

Mar 2013
That Shinji, Kirei's shounen, Shirou and Rin arm holding, Issei rape.
It's perfect.
Dec 6, 2014 7:22 AM

Sep 2013
Hyack said:
Shirou x Issei

Dec 6, 2014 7:25 AM

Aug 2014
Wow, Shirou got a monologue.
As expected they went for the Sakura house choice.
And lol, that scene was a lot more....hrm.....than the one in the VN.

And the voice of yuetsu appeared again.

Edit:And oh hey I predicted almost all the events of the episode right in the mapping thread, yay.
InsertanamehereDec 6, 2014 7:28 AM
Dec 6, 2014 7:26 AM

Nov 2014
Hyack said:
Shirou x Issei

Lol it actually happened

Jul 2007
Yay rejoice. Shirou got to monologue for ~2 minutes. Now he has around ~40% of the amount of monologues that Rin got.

Jokes aside I am content somewhat. THere was some wasted time but its clear that they will use will use these "calmer" episodes to develop Shirou's character(hopefully damnit).

Disappointed with the alleyway scene because ufotable yet again chose to portray Shirou as a buttmonkey though.

Nov 2013
Hyack said:
Shirou x Issei
Old news

Anyway, cool episode. dat Kirei and dat mysterious blond dude. Anyway, things should get more interesting next episode :3
Dec 6, 2014 7:28 AM

Jul 2007
InsertPriestHere said:

As expected they went for the Sakura house choice.

In before "loltotallyasequel" secondaries

They really can't seem to capture Rin/Shirou dynamic so far. Rin is way too active and Shirou is portrayed as way too clueless(when it is him who is the one to tease and her who goes tsuntsun from that)
Dec 6, 2014 7:29 AM

Mar 2013
I take back my comment about perfect.
fateoffateDec 6, 2014 12:19 PM
Dec 6, 2014 7:29 AM

Sep 2013
This should be antonn's new avatar:

Dec 6, 2014 7:32 AM

Nov 2013
fateoffate said:

I can't blame secondaries if next episode they call it asspull.
Well it seems they're still expecting people to have read Fate route... Sigh -_-

I'll get my popcorn ready for next week though, if nothing else, it should be entertaining.
Dec 6, 2014 7:33 AM
Aug 2012
RinArcher said:
SHIROU GOT MONOLOGUES!

So Ufotable do understand our concerns...........somewhat at least. Hope we get more in later episodes.

Dec 6, 2014 7:39 AM

Jul 2007
BotatoPriest said:
fateoffate said:

I can't blame secondaries if next episode they call it asspull.
Well it seems they're still expecting people to have read Fate route... Sigh -_-

I'll get my popcorn ready for next week though, if nothing else, it should be entertaining.

This.

In before "Shit shonen asspull show"

FOR FUCKS SAKE UFOTABLE - SHIROU WAS UNABLE TO SLEEP - MAKE HIM GO INTO FUCKING SHED.
Dec 6, 2014 7:43 AM

Sep 2014
Hyack said:
Shirou x Issei

Omg, dat Issei was so cute~<3 xD

Twas greatly enjoyed~Issei-chan~
The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 6, 2014 7:44 AM

May 2012
CookingPriest said:
BotatoPriest said:

This.

In before "Shit shonen asspull show"

FOR FUCKS SAKE UFOTABLE - SHIROU WAS UNABLE TO SLEEP - MAKE HIM GO INTO FUCKING SHED.

Hope so but the next episode

Dec 6, 2014 7:48 AM

Jul 2007
Yeah, next ep the asspull because ufotable can't adapt stuff and Miura absolutely does not care about the DAMN LORE AND MECHANICS OF MAGIC.

No, can't spend time explaining shit.

Gotta have Taiga wiggle her butt to the screen for five minutes instead.

This will be KNK 6th movie all over again.
Dec 6, 2014 7:49 AM

Jul 2013
I'm disappointed they didn't include this

Maybe for the BDs?

Regardless, it was a good laid back episode, and Issei's scene was everything I was hoping it to be.

Also, agreed on the foreshadowing issue. I can already hear the cries of "asspull" coming.
UBW is basically a route about three tsunderes constantly bashing their heads against one another.
Dec 6, 2014 7:54 AM

Aug 2014
RinArcher said:
CookingPriest said:
Yeah, next ep the asspull because ufotable can't adapt stuff and Miura absolutely does not care about the DAMN LORE AND MECHANICS OF MAGIC.

Gotta have Taiga wiggle her butt to the screen for five minutes instead.

There's still hope.

Maybe they will put it like for 2 minutes in the next episode.

Maybe...

...Fai is giving me such a pessimistic outlook now.

Actually, given the direction thus far, I have my doubts.
Dec 6, 2014 7:56 AM

Sep 2014
CookingPriest said:

Gotta have Rin wiggle her butt to the screen for five minutes instead.

The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 6, 2014 8:01 AM

Jul 2007
InsertPriestHere said:
RinArcher said:

There's still hope.

Maybe they will put it like for 2 minutes in the next episode.

Maybe...

...Fai is giving me such a pessimistic outlook now.

Actually, given the direction thus far, I have my doubts.

It would not matter

Introducing something at the start of ep to just use it at the end would still be contrived asspull

At this point ima going to start just recommending people to read the whole VN and watch this adaptation for the fights...
Dec 6, 2014 8:03 AM

Mar 2013
I hope it's not because of my post that everyone stop rejoicing.
I'm sorry guys =(
Dec 6, 2014 8:04 AM

Sep 2013
fateoffate said:
I'm sorry guys =(
Still rejoicing.

Dec 6, 2014 8:05 AM

Jan 2011
CorePriest said:
fateoffate said:
I'm sorry guys =(
Still rejoicing.

ISSEI ROUTE WHERE?

Dec 6, 2014 8:06 AM

Nov 2013
Kuremisago said:
CorePriest said:
Still rejoicing.

ISSEI REOUTE WHERE?
It's called Fate/Kaleid.
Dec 6, 2014 8:10 AM

May 2009
fateoffate said:
Remind me what they skipped?
Dec 6, 2014 8:11 AM

Jul 2013
Don't y'all suppose you guys should take the spoiler discussion into the General Discussion?
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Dec 6, 2014 8:12 AM

Jul 2007
stAtic91 said:
fateoffate said:
Remind me what they skipped?

Something that people are expected to know from fate route:
Dec 6, 2014 8:13 AM

Sep 2013
JabonHR said:
Don't y'all suppose you guys should take the spoiler discussion into the General Discussion?
I'm only talking about best gril Issei here.
Dec 6, 2014 8:25 AM

Mar 2011
I might be wrong but I thought Ufotable already stated that they made this anime with the assumption that the watcher already read the Fate route which is why they released the Fate route for free.
Dec 6, 2014 8:26 AM

Oct 2014
Raziel1991 said:
I might be wrong but I thought Ufotable already stated that they made this anime with the assumption that the watcher already read the Fate route which is why they released the Fate route for free.

If they do expect viewers to have read Fate first secondaries/new comers won't know/care so they will judge the route as a stand alone when it's not intended to be.
Dec 6, 2014 8:27 AM

Sep 2013
Raziel1991 said:
Fate route release in 2015. Enjoy.
Dec 6, 2014 8:34 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Tumblr is gonna go crazy with this Issei thing lol
Dec 6, 2014 8:41 AM

Aug 2010
Good ep. I do agree with Fai's rant about the shed thing ^^; And they should've at least mentioned him being able to use "that" even if failures at least once :/

Other than that good ep.

Rin is quite more active than I imagined but she's so kawaiii <3<3 And still loving her faces :3

Shinji's ranting about Rider was well done XD What an ass though, ranting about BEST Servant <_<

Kirei rejoiced so much with how much of an idiot his client is lol...Dat grin :3

Lol'd at Saber's "Who the f*** are they talking about?" when Taiga was telling her about Kerry XD Since their description is way different from what she knows lol.

And finally Dat Issei scene!! So much win lol XD

Let's hope ufotable knows what they're doing. Shirou is being depicted quite well so far and some are changing their mind about him so plz don't let him asspull nxt <_<
Dec 6, 2014 8:42 AM

Jul 2007
Rin is way too active, bordering on typical tsundere now.

RIn is great because she is not "overblown" character. SHe has VERY clear tsun triggers(primary one being Shirou's trolling of her) and she reacts to that, but otherwise she acts like a human.

THey are blowing her out of proportion while toning down Shirou for no reason.
Dec 6, 2014 8:46 AM

Apr 2010
CorePriest said:
This should be antonn's new avatar:

lol
Dec 6, 2014 8:55 AM

Sep 2011
At last, a new episode of Suzumiya Rin no Hyoujou!
Really.
Those faces, those camera angles, that attitude, those phrases.
I even checked credits for Hirano Aya.

Also, Issei rape scene got the most audible OST as of yet. o_O
Dec 6, 2014 9:13 AM
Dec 2012
CookingPriest said:
Rin is way too active, bordering on typical tsundere now.

RIn is great because she is not "overblown" character. SHe has VERY clear tsun triggers(primary one being Shirou's trolling of her) and she reacts to that, but otherwise she acts like a human.

THey are blowing her out of proportion while toning down Shirou for no reason.

Also Rin hasn’t teased Shirou since ep. 2, without that her dere is not that effective on me. Or was it the same in UBW (VN)?
Dec 6, 2014 9:29 AM

Apr 2012
-tsundere Rin giving us a lesson on making various expressions

-some yaoi stuff

-Shiroe's reason for fighting, though this part could be appreciated more if one watched Fate/Zero before.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Dec 6, 2014 9:32 AM

Jul 2007
bunny1ov3r said:

-Shiroe's reason for fighting, though this part could be appreciated more if one watched Fate/Zero before.

Yeaaa,,,no.

It has nothing to do with Zero.
Dec 6, 2014 10:04 AM

Jul 2010
I wanted Kirei to uppercut Shinju for some reason. That extra servant though >.<

Rin and Shirou is like a couple to the public eyes!

Shirou forcing Issei to strip! Liked how Issei put up a fighting stance and how he covered himself with his hands.

Rin slow to realize on why Shirou was here.

It was nice to hear Kiritsugu's name again.

I really wonder if they would end on a cliffhanger for this season.
Dec 6, 2014 10:08 AM

Jul 2007
RinArcher said:
FatefulLove said:

I really wonder if they would end on a cliffhanger for this season.

Which means that unless we have 40 min last ep for this cour, prepare for quite some rushing.
Dec 6, 2014 10:08 AM

Jan 2014
CookingPriest said:
It would not matter

Introducing something at the start of ep to just use it at the end would still be contrived asspull

At this point ima going to start just recommending people to read the whole VN and watch this adaptation for the fights...
It would not matter

Introducing something the previous episode just to use it at the next episode would still be contrived asspull

Dont underestimate how many people loves to use word "asspull" for fun
Dec 6, 2014 10:21 AM

Jul 2007
LonelyWizard said:
CookingPriest said:
It would not matter

It would not matter

Introducing something the previous episode just to use it at the next episode would still be contrived asspull

Dont underestimate how many people loves to use word "asspull" for fun

Yet again I don't care about irrational people

the fact that there are irrational complaints does NOT undermine rational criticism and show's flaws.
Dec 6, 2014 10:22 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
I just love Archer's dialogues and the way he tries to act smug. Just before leaving with Rin, his "Ah, there it is. The uncharacteristic lack of verbal abuse was troubling me." was pretty funny!

Friggin' Shinji is such a bitch! How dare he badmouths Rider!? >.< Why the hell does he not die!? Sh!t!
Kirei seems to have planned something for him though. That grin suggests it fully.

I'll never get enough of Rin's tsundere acts. She continues to hold the best girl position and she certainly deserves it.

Stripping Issei was a hilarious scene! This guy must genuinely be a good friend of Shirou to go along with his request and not get super mad.

Mysterious blonde-haired guy makes a brief appearance again. Why do I feel like he already noticed Rin and Shirou were observing him, but he just didn't bother with them? O.o
Dat slight boob press though.. Shirou got quite lucky there. :3

Very good episode. I see some people are predicting next episode to be not as good? Hopefully that won't be the case..

Dec 6, 2014 10:30 AM

Aug 2014
Shaniyaz said:
This guy must genuinely be a good friend of Shirou to go along with his request and not get super mad.

Sure, let's go with that.
Dec 6, 2014 10:32 AM

Apr 2010
Saber offers to sleep in the same room and Shirou can't even take advantage of it. Generic harem MC continues to be useless.

Kirei's still a fabulous bastard.
Dec 6, 2014 10:38 AM

Nov 2014
Of all the ways I imagined Issei to respond to Emiya's request, I didn't see him going

May 2012
Dat Issei lol.

Nice laid back episode. We got to see Shirou and Rin hang out for awhile. Also it seems like Shinji still bitching, but looks like he will be getting a new servant. Saber learning more about Shirou and her former master.

From the discussion seems like Shirou might be doing a asspull come next episode. Hopefully they give some little detail in the beginning of the episode.

4/5.
Apr 2014
Very faithful episode this week.
Shinji is back in the game with this "eight servant".

Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.