Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Mar 20, 2014 7:32 PM

Jan 2014
that ending though... season 2?!
Mar 21, 2014 5:04 AM
Oct 2012
apparently its getting 2nd season at oct 2014

https://twitter.com/psychopass_tv
http://psycho-pass.com/
Mar 21, 2014 3:12 PM

Nov 2009
TallonKarrde23 said:
k0k0 said:
What a crappy cliff hanger to end such an amazing series!

No end of Sybil and the chief bitch.
No news of Kougami.
No Akane x Kougami.

Disappointing ending, very disappointing. But overall. the series deserves a very nice score indeed.

And that text at the end sure made me really hopeful.

And is it me or did Ginoza just turn hot.

What cliffhanger are you talking about?

Akane x Kogami is you shipping them, it's nothing remotely canonical or even implied in the show - there's never a single sign of her interested romantically in him.

We do see Kogami on a boat at the end - implying he's leaving the country (Sibyl is only in Japan, if he fled to America or EU or anywhere else he'd be fine) or hiding out in the sea.

Sybil and the chief are both a good and a bad thing - Akane makes the right decision in protecting Sibyl because it's doing exactly what it says; providing the most happiness for the most amount of people in history. Destroying such an important system that is in every aspect of life without another system already in place is pretty much putting everyone into hell by your own hands - a very stupid decision, and you could even say an evil one.

The ENTIRE POINT OF THE SHOW is that there is no clear 'bad' or 'good' guy at all or "right" or "wrong" decisions to make - Makishima is good and bad, Sibyl is good and bad, even Akane is good and bad - it's all a matter of your personal views and beliefs. Akane decides, smartly, that for now the best bet for the Japanese is to keep the system in place and protect the way things work as of now - until a better method comes to light (which, if there was one, Sibyl would already have been using it - so it may be awhile). You agree with Makishima that Sibyl needs to be stopped, that doesn't make this a cliffhanger - the fact Akane makes the realistic choice just made this a better show for it and provided a solid conclusion that FIT THE CHARACTER.

Akane destroying the Sibyl system wouldn't fit the character she's been written as the rest of the show and would have both subsequently ruined her AND the show.

If you didn't understand the entire point of the show, that's fine - but don't claim it was a cliffhanger just because it was 2deep4u.

QFT. The best post. Thanks. I wish more people realize this already.
Apr 3, 2014 6:40 AM

Jan 2009
1. didn't like how makishima died. it wasn't epic enough, especially with a type of character that he is.

2. the last 5 episodes were pretty predictable, so i was waiting for the series to end

3. i don't feel sad that the anime has ended. probably cuz i didn't care much about the characters.

4. series was defintely good, just not my cup of tea

overall: 7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Apr 4, 2014 3:58 PM

Nov 2013
Damn, whilst watching episode 20 and 21, I expected the season to end just like it ended apart from the last few minutes.

I was hoping season 2 would consist of the main cast fighting against the Sibyl system. Why? Because I thought they'd all become vigilantes. It was obvious that Kougami would end Makishima, making him a murderer, and something which the Sibyl system would not tolerate. Ginoza already had his psycho-pass high, however, witnessing his father's death would make him lose his job. And since Tsunemori would not be able to bring Makishima alive, the Sibyl system would have no use for her. So they would be on the run, and the second season would see them battling against the new inspectors and enforcers (perhaps old friends?) and maybe eventually bringing them on their side and ending Sibyl and thus the anime. But alas, I was wrong.

Seem like Kougami will now face Tsunemori, which is a shame, although this show was never a romance to begin with.

One thing that bugged me was how much her character developed in the last 2 episodes, it was a bit too much in my opinion, almost like they made her a totally different persona.

One of the best shows I've seen in a while, hopefully the second season will have a similar flow as how the first half of the first season was, as I enjoyed it a bit more than the second half (possibly because it turned out a bit anti-climatic, in the sense that there was no happy ending really). And yes, I was one of the people who couldn't stand the system from the first few episodes and was sympathetic with Makishima. I'm aware the government already controls us right now, but to such an extent as how it was portrayed in the show just made me feel sick. Like trapped animals with no "will". So I can definitely understand, even personally, the main villain.
Apr 7, 2014 9:16 AM
Apr 2014
Good end to a great series, but...

I thought some of the things that happened towards the end could have been referenced a little earlier in the series.

For example when Makishima starts going after the crops, I was thinking, "Really? That's the big, evil plan?" Especially when you compare it to the drama and tension of him slitting Akane's friend's throat. I mean, in the end it worked out, but I thought if they'd dropped in Japan's total dependence on their home grown crops a few times in earlier eps (maybe in Spooky Boogie's anarchist forum or on TV news), the moment when you realise what he's up to would have been more dramatic.

Still, small complaint about best series I've seen in a long time.
Apr 7, 2014 5:07 PM
Aug 2007
Very good, well-written show.

That ending was really sweet.. really looking forward to season 2.

8/10
Apr 10, 2014 8:45 PM
Jun 2013
Just finshed my bluray set and man that was a good show. I cant wait for season 2 though I know it will be a long wait for the dub.I do want to see akane and kogamii team up again. I knew kogami would still kill makishima in the end cause I believe he said its the only way he could be free and sleep at night again.Though I wonder if Akane told him the deal she made if he would have had second thoughts.I feel theres tiny little hints that akane does have something kogami though they never really focused on it since well there was bigger things going on.I hope season 2 is related in finding an option better then the sybil system and them taking it down.

The only episode that I felt was off was the yayoi focused episode only cause she seemed to be the only one of the enforcers to really get this.So it just felt really random.
souledge94Apr 11, 2014 5:24 AM
Apr 10, 2014 9:51 PM

Dec 2013
GarLogan78 said:
I thought the ending was good.

So glad that Mika became an inspector!

Did we know Mika from before that moment?

This was her first introduction I believe. I don't see how you're glad over a character we don't even know yet.
Apr 10, 2014 10:41 PM
Nov 2013
ImaginaryPanda said:
GarLogan78 said:

This was her first introduction I believe. I don't see how you're glad over a character we don't even know yet.

If i remember correctly she was the one surviving girl out of three from the Rikako incident.
Apr 11, 2014 5:25 AM
Jun 2013
SatanicBeaver said:
ImaginaryPanda said:
GarLogan78 said:

If i remember correctly she was the one surviving girl out of three from the Rikako incident.

I honestly did not know that was her.I thought it was just a random anime character.I guess seeing her friend die made her want to join the force.
Apr 14, 2014 4:40 AM

Mar 2013
Just re-watched it. Still epic, although I wish I knew why Makishima let Akane live.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Apr 18, 2014 11:15 PM
Oct 2012
I expected more praise for Akane for how bad-ass she was when dealing with the moving truck.
Apr 19, 2014 4:17 PM

Sep 2008
Talk about overrated... oh well, to each his own I guess.

Akane was complete waste of character, Kougami was very well developed and him shooting Makishima was probably the only thing I actually liked in last few episodes.
This was one of rare cases where I was genuinely hoping "bad guy" would win. But calling Makishima bad guy when Sybil is basically a legion of brains from all kinds of murderers and geniuses is probably wrong.
I guess if I were to give this show credit it would be that it made me really despise both Sybil and Akane for supporting Sybil.
Still wish it ended in mass deaths from infected crops.

Oh well, moving on, nothing to remember here.
5/10
Apr 19, 2014 7:48 PM

Jun 2013
I guess it was a good show. My main problem with Akane is that she wasn't visually appealing compared to the other female characters, like seriously how can her hue be cloudy with a face like that. I would have liked the series even better if it were entirely focused on Kogami instead. Plot could have been better. Anyways hope season 2 is better. 7/10
Apr 20, 2014 6:16 AM

Mar 2009
I'm glad that they haven't fight with Sybil. Its neccessery, so it would be bad if the main story of second season would be about taking down Sybil. For once let the system be quite good and untouchable
3 setps to become Masochist:
1. Read source material
2. Watch anime adaptation
3. Suffer
Bonus Step: Tell everyone that anime is crap becouse Manga/Novel is better (duh..)

How to find the worst trash anime ever, so bad that people should be ashamed for even knowing this trash exist:
1. Check your favorite anime
2. Enjoy your shit taste pleb
Works everytime for everyone.
May 2, 2014 10:05 AM

Sep 2013
I thought they were gonna take down Sibyl and the Chief, but i guess not which kinda sucks. I guess Kogami is fleeing the country because we see him on a boat at the end, or he is just hiding out on water away from Sibyl. pretty good show overall, but i wonder how season 2 is going to work.
May 2, 2014 2:44 PM

May 2010
Woah, I had no idea that Mika was the same girl from Oso academy. But that's pretty awesome! Thought she was just some random girl.

Anyway, amazing ending! This is one of the best anime I've seen in a while tbh. Can't wait for season 2 and the movie!
May 5, 2014 7:33 PM

Oct 2012
robhans said:
I'm glad that they haven't fight with Sybil. Its neccessery, so it would be bad if the main story of second season would be about taking down Sybil. For once let the system be quite good and untouchable

It's necessary because they have no replacement, but it NEEDS to be taken down. It's been proven that the system has loopholes and failures, and the system itself has become corrupted, letting serial killers rampage freely because in the end they'll be interesting additions to the system.

I'm almost 100% sure that one of the main plots of the 2nd season will be taking Sybil down.
May 19, 2014 2:42 PM

Feb 2014
I loved this anime can't wait till season 2 later this year.
May 20, 2014 1:06 AM

May 2014
cant wait for seaso 2.......lalalalalalalalalal
May 29, 2014 3:39 AM

Feb 2014
The trailer looks like Makishima is alive?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob2y3e89F94&feature=player_embedded

Its a pity that season 2 is only 11 episodes long. MAL season 2 shows Takahiro Sakurai's name in the main voice cast. So he's reprising his role of Makushima?
May 29, 2014 3:53 AM

Nov 2013
animeboy1 said:

Its a pity that season 2 is only 11 episodes long. MAL season 2 shows Takahiro Sakurai's name in the main voice cast. So he's reprising his role of Makushima?

Probably he will only appear in flash backs.
Jun 3, 2014 4:36 PM

May 2014
Ahhhh, Psycho Pass has been an incredible series. Sad to finish it already, but looking forward towards season 2. Always had an inkling that Gino would end up becoming an enforcer. Also was surprised to see the girl from Ousa academy as the new recruit! Loved how Akane gave almost the same lines to her that Gino gave when she started.
Jun 6, 2014 1:23 PM

Jul 2010
clarestanfield said:

Flashbacks/Hallucinations.
Jun 15, 2014 3:03 PM

Feb 2013
Yatsura said:
Woah, I had no idea that Mika was the same girl from Oso academy
I failed to notice that...

I guess we'll get more of her and meet the other 2 Enforcers that walked off the truck next season.
Jun 16, 2014 8:40 PM
May 2008
So-so ending to a series that delivered great television in the last 8 or 9 episodes. Pretty much everything that came before episode 6 or so was a waste of time (thank god they didn't follow the procedural route). I wish I could give it more than an 8, but given the beginning and how things were wrapped up...
Jun 19, 2014 7:45 PM

Sep 2010
Screw this episode.
Absolutely hated it.
Jun 26, 2014 7:42 PM

Jul 2013
Great anime. Enjoyed it a lot. And I really look forward for Season 2 this year and the movie in 2015.

Some questions aren´t answered. So let´s see what will happen with Kougami, Tsunemori... :)

P.S. What was that scene with Shion and Yayoi I think? :P

Jun 29, 2014 10:42 AM
May 2014
Solid series.

I think the last scene hints that the next season will be about a reformation of the Sybil System and/or the society that's dependent on it. Akane telling Mika, the rookie, to treat her latent criminal subordinates as humans is quite the contrast to Gino telling Akane that they're basically hunting dogs. I wonder if society will start to share the same sentiment.
Jun 30, 2014 7:34 PM

Oct 2010
It was a pretty decent series overall, but I have alot of problems with alot of stuff in it.

By far my biggest problem is Akane. For 19/22 episodes she it totally and utterly useless. Almost literally the only thing she does for 19 episodes is knock Makishima unconscious....that's it. Feel free to name some of the other stuff she did in the first 19 episodes (I won't hold my breath) Then in episode 20 out of absolutely nowhere she suddenly becomes this genius crack detective that knows exactly everything Makishima and Kougami are doing....where the fuck did that come from? Also (and this part is entirely subjective) I can't fucking stand her character design. Her eyes are 3 times bigger than every other character, her skin is 3 shades whiter and that stupid bowl hair cut. It's one of those character designs that just pisses you off merely looking at it. She looks so out of place with the rest of the characters, almost like a child.

How did Kougami suddenly become such an expert on Makishima? For 3 years before the series started (if I recall the timeframe correctly) he couldn't figure out practically anything about him. Even upto episode 15 he was still totally clueless, then in episode 15 he suddenly becomes an expert in all things Makishima. From that point on he somehow knows everything Makishima is planning (with a little help from future /a/) it was such forced writing. The plot needed him to "figure out" what Makishima was upto, so he gained the ability to do so.

I have problems with Makishima as well. It seems like he was written by two entirely different people. Sometimes he's this (almost) anti-hero, willing to use any means in order to wake the people of Japan up. But then at other times he's just this crazy psycho killer that gets his jolly's off on hurting people for the lols.

The rest of the cast are just throwaways with little to no personality.

Could someone please explain what the point of those early arcs with Makishima helping other people kill people was? WTF did helping that art schoolgirl have to do with his plans? There's so many plot devices and plot convenience going on in this series, I mean, the very premise of the show is pretty damn stupid to begin with but then they continue to add to the stupidity throughout the show. The constant quoting of famous works was incredibly forced and ham fisted in order to make the show seem smart and deep.

Once again I was fooled by the hype, this show is ok-good at some parts.

/end rant.
Jul 1, 2014 2:06 AM

Jun 2008
I will not become attached to Ginoza. :( I don't want to be upset if he happens to die...
HEY!
Jul 21, 2014 12:07 AM

Aug 2013
Finally finished this show...well what can I say about it....

It was basically the shittiest end possible to a fantastic story.

I feel like I'm the only one who saw Makishima as the good guy and Akane as the villain. Makishima may have totally gone about what he did the wrong way, but his end goal was completely justifiable. Meanwhile Akane (who already let her friend die by choosing the system over her friend) basically becomes Sybil's bitch. She tries to act all tough shit and makes these demands from Sybil to do save Kogami and whatnot, but Sybil could just straight up kill her if it wanted to it's not like Akane is a threat.

So Akane, becoming Sybil's bitch because she literally has no mind of her own got her way over Makishima in the end. Maki wanted complete freedom for the people, yet Akane basically chose Sybil because she thought society couldn't live without Sybil (because that whole judicial system that Sybil replaced just took too long.

Kogami was a trash character too. That genius he had was wasted on immaturity. Apparantly he didn't learn anything from his psych professor, because despite bragging about being a detective, he sought no answers from Makishima he only wanted to kill him.

Ginoza is a fag. Nothing else to say about him. 22 episodes of uselessness and bitching.

Best enforcer/detective by far was Pops and he died so...

Shion definitely best character. And Definitely the most underrated character.

So at the end there Ginoza becomes just like his father and Kogami, Akane becomes like Ginoza (even spouting the same bullshit lines) and the girl from the academy? ends up joining and taking Akane's place. Everybody falls into their respective cliché tropes. *clap* *clap* *clap*

Looking forward to season 2 despite Shion being the only good character left. (even better since she had her lesbo moment with the other girl at the end). Though if S2 doesn't end with the destruction of the Sybil System I'll probably consider this whole series a giant failure.
Jul 21, 2014 9:21 AM

Apr 2013
Jonesy974 said:
Finally finished this show...well what can I say about it....

It was basically the shittiest end possible to a fantastic story.

I feel like I'm the only one who saw Makishima as the good guy and Akane as the villain. Makishima may have totally gone about what he did the wrong way, but his end goal was completely justifiable. Meanwhile Akane (who already let her friend die by choosing the system over her friend) basically becomes Sybil's bitch. She tries to act all tough shit and makes these demands from Sybil to do save Kogami and whatnot, but Sybil could just straight up kill her if it wanted to it's not like Akane is a threat.

So Akane, becoming Sybil's bitch because she literally has no mind of her own got her way over Makishima in the end. Maki wanted complete freedom for the people, yet Akane basically chose Sybil because she thought society couldn't live without Sybil (because that whole judicial system that Sybil replaced just took too long.

Kogami was a trash character too. That genius he had was wasted on immaturity. Apparantly he didn't learn anything from his psych professor, because despite bragging about being a detective, he sought no answers from Makishima he only wanted to kill him.

Ginoza is a fag. Nothing else to say about him. 22 episodes of uselessness and bitching.

Best enforcer/detective by far was Pops and he died so...

Shion definitely best character. And Definitely the most underrated character.

So at the end there Ginoza becomes just like his father and Kogami, Akane becomes like Ginoza (even spouting the same bullshit lines) and the girl from the academy? ends up joining and taking Akane's place. Everybody falls into their respective cliché tropes. *clap* *clap* *clap*

Looking forward to season 2 despite Shion being the only good character left. (even better since she had her lesbo moment with the other girl at the end). Though if S2 doesn't end with the destruction of the Sybil System I'll probably consider this whole series a giant failure.

Troll harder bro.
Jul 23, 2014 3:53 AM

Mar 2011
LeFlower-kun said:

Troll harder bro.

It was actually quite good of an analysis.
Jul 23, 2014 7:44 PM

Sep 2011
Kartoffu said:
LeFlower-kun said:

Troll harder bro.

It was actually quite good of an analysis.

Ehhh? I wouldn't really say so honestly.

Yeah they gave reasons for why they thought the ending was crap, but considering the amount of inaccuracies and hyperbolic assumptions in their claims, I couldn't really take the post seriously enough to even bother replying to it.
Jul 24, 2014 7:33 PM

Mar 2013
Still have no idea why Makishima didn't kill her at the end. I hope that's explained in additional scenes or in the second season -_-
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Aug 5, 2014 12:42 AM

Jun 2009
New character/inspector, Akane is basically a new character compared to her old self, Ginoza is now an Enforcer and Kougami has dropped off the face of the earth. Man what an ending. Awesome series, so fucking hype for season two.
Aug 9, 2014 6:22 AM

Dec 2013
Season 2 please. 5/5 Please.

Thoughts:
- Inspector Ginoza takes after his father, his dad reminded him that he shared his eyes, not only foreshadows he is alot like his father but also the fact that since his hand is torn off due to the accident, he will also have a mechanical arm like his dad. So cool.
- When the white haired douche died, I jumped up and shouted hooray!
- THE YURI SCENE DOE!!! OP OP OP OP OP OP GOOD JOB PSYCHO PASS. WOOHOO YURI!!!!
- This anime's potential due to story and plot deserves a 10/10 but since I found some scenes to be personally distasteful I will give it a 9/10. I was eating while watching episode 1... such an idiot.
- The repeat at the very last scene doe. OP
- The new girl... lol wtf too cute. So good. Hope to see some romance in the next season. Especially between Yayoi and Shion. Like ermygerd wtf. How did that come about? Nobody said anything about that it was like out of nowhere. But Yuri is the best. Yus!!! Oh did i forget to mention Akane and Kogami's relationship? Oops ;)
kingsheep812Aug 9, 2014 6:38 AM
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Aug 10, 2014 3:25 PM

Nov 2013
kingsheep812 said:
- The new girl... lol wtf too cute. So good. Hope to see some romance in the next season. Especially between Yayoi and Shion. Like ermygerd wtf. How did that come about? Nobody said anything about that it was like out of nowhere.
Watch the school girls murder case episodes again (well, just the final moments when they find the secret basement thingy).

Also watch episode 2 the scene where Akane goes to ask Shion about Kougami.
Aug 12, 2014 8:31 PM
Jul 2018
5/5 great ending.
Still so much left unanswered, What will happen to the "chief" and Kogami.
I guess we will find out about that in next season.
I love the way Akane thinks.
Kinda sad that many great characters died like, Shuusei and Kagari..

Overall 9/10 for series.
Aug 15, 2014 11:52 PM
Mar 2014
Ready for S2 in Fall
Aug 16, 2014 1:34 AM
Aug 2014
Ahh I love it and hate it. Akane has become the most despicable character for me. Her sense of Justice is contradictory. Just because its convenient she goes along with the Sibyl System.

She thinks its murder to kill someone the system designates as peaceful but killing someone whose psycho pass is too high and hasn't killed anyone is good? Heck her justice called for Makishima getting a trial but she knew all along bringing him in would just integrate his brain with Sibyl. Just the point that all of the brains in the Sibyl system are criminals and many committed murder should force her hand at Justice. Instead she uses the convenience of the system and ignores the illegality. Using this mind set what Kogami was doing should have been fine with her. She is essentially harboring murderers.

Whose to say the next brain that integrates with the system won't change it for the worse? Not to mention she is taking the law into her own hands and also judging what is right for the citizens. They have the right to decide if they want to suffer hardship without the system or remain under it after knowing the truth. They could die but its their decision not hers. She has gone against everything she believes in.... sheesh!!!

Leaving the shutdown of the system to an unknown future someone is idiotic. Fictional media tends to gravitate towards a happy ending through convenient twists but the characters shouldn't expect that same naivety.
Salaryman_MattAug 16, 2014 1:53 AM
Aug 24, 2014 2:55 PM

May 2008
I feel like these series had a lot of untapped potential. I see that a season 2 is coming soon, and hopefully that will take things to the next level, but taking this series by itself, I have to say that it felt pretty anti-climactic.

When Sibyl's nature was first revealed, I was somewhat expecting that it would be more than just a complex automated algorithm. But the real twist that got me was why they wanted Makishima. It ended up having this unbelievably dark and contradictory undertone - that the most twisted of people were needed in the Sibyl system to give it the most datapoints possible to form the most just system. Of course, that means you end up having all enumerations of psychos acting collectively as the law. That beautiful paradox of every permutation of evil being necessary for good was what got me really pumped for the second half of this series. It started to get some Death Note veins running through it. But they didn't really run with that premise, and it became more about who was going to stop Makishima.

They have a ton to work with in the second season, but it feels like the entire point of the first season was to show how the cycle never ends, even when people know about Sibyl's true nature. In that sense it will serve as the backdrop for season 2 I think. But taking season 1 by itself... I don't really know. It seemed like there were some small plot holes too. Why was everyone seemingly OK with the Chief's desire to subdue Kougami? It was severely suspicious, and no one questioned her. If the point there was to show how entrenched in the system everyone was, I think they could have delved deeper into the minds of the characters there to show why they were unwilling to question her. Since they didn't do that, it feels like the first season is just there to set the mood and audience atmosphere for season 2.

7/10
Aug 24, 2014 10:04 PM

Jan 2014
what a great show to watch. since this show is made by Production I.G and some of the songs are from supercell/EGOIST it kinda reminds me of Guilty Crown. that said, I like the OP and ED in this show, well except for the 2nd OP since I found it terrible.

9/10 can't wait for the 2nd season
Recommend me an anime
Aug 25, 2014 6:35 AM

May 2009
Loved that ending! And history will seem to repeat itself
Aug 28, 2014 10:36 AM

May 2014
That fight at the beginning was so intense. Actually everything about this anime was really fantastic. I don't think I have any complaints.

The new girl is so cute :3 And now Ginoza is an executor ... at least he is happy :)

Next season should be out very soon now. I'm very curious how it will turn out (most likely amazing).

10/10 ^_^
Aug 28, 2014 3:45 PM

Nov 2013
Just finished it (fashionably late). It was really good, I was loving what they did with Makishima, I wanted to see more of it. I thought that maybe Kougami would recognize what he was trying to do, but I don't think that Makishima got enough time to explain his ideas (which I agree on, who the hell wants to live in that kind of system) for that to be possible... Kougami's reasons for killing him? Well... I didn't know they were that strong. Even so, I am somewhat pleasantly surprised that he kept with his plan and killed him.

Anyways, Season 2 is going to be awesome! Where could Kougami be going to on that boat...?
Sep 3, 2014 6:52 PM

Mar 2012
LOOOOL the "scientist"-chan was homo?! And with the executer? LOOOOL

Amazing anime, excellent final as well.
Sep 4, 2014 2:02 PM

Mar 2013
I can't believe it's over... I don't regret picking up this show, definitely one of the best I've seen so far. So... Is Makishima dead? Really? He was my favorite character after Kougami, I don't want him to be dead.
Amazing characters, impressive and mature plot, incredible action and lovely art. The female characters were strong and not sexualized, we didn't get pointless fanservice, an antagonist who sometimes made us believe he was right even though his means were wrong... Amazing, really. One of the best shows ever.
I'm glad we're getting a second season though, can't wait!
Pages (19) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2013

374 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
Jun 4, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

353 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

289 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

227 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

274 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.