Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2009 11:44 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sekidousai captures Karina in a failed attempt to destroy the source of Sekidousai’s power, revealing that the frozen chunk of ice is called the “The Product of Despair.” Back at the site where Dai Youko is sealed, Kayano kicks Keita for appearing in cat maid suit in such an important event. She then tells Keita that everyone decided to use the ultimate seal technique, which is promising enough to seal Dai Youko for another 300 years.

The sealing technique requires everyone to combine their powers, and Keita promises to help if Kaoru creates a harem paradise of all his Inukami. This statement of course angers Youko, who proceeds to put him in an arm lock. In any case, the other Inukami are against Youko joining in because they think she might betray them halfway, since she is Dai Youko’s daughter. Not wanting to start a fight, Youko leaves the sealing site.

Keita goes after Youko and finds her sitting under a tree. She tells him about a kid who bandaged her and fed her chocolate cakes when she was injured by Hake while fleeing from the mountains a long time ago. That kid, who accompanied her for 3 days, was the first person to make her smile. After she was caught, she had found out that the kid was actually from the Kawahira family, so she told herself that she wanted to become Keita’s Inukami. Keita finally realizes that the fox back then was actually her. Youko tells him that throughout this time, she has learned to love chocolate cake, the town, and even all of Kaoru’s Inukami.

However, her father might destroy everything and she doesn’t want that to happen. Keita is left speechless by Youko’s words and her appearance, but then he freaks out after remembering the possibility of the two of them having little dog children together. This whole conversation is interrupted by Tayune and Sendan telling them that the sealing is about to start.
Nov 11, 2009 6:37 PM

Aug 2009
ROFL Keita is forced into marriage and then Kaoru, standing outside of the circle of people gives him the "your sacrifice will not be in vain" hand motion....just TOO DANG FUNNY...not to mention Dai Youko is just too funny
Dec 23, 2009 11:16 PM

Oct 2008
Funny father.
Apr 24, 2011 5:03 PM

Oct 2010
this show... never disappoints does it? I was really expecting a serious episode with Youko's Father understanding Keita's qualities etc etc some cheese here and the... but this... LOL
huh?
Jan 18, 2013 5:28 PM

May 2012
Youko's father is actually a quite chill father :p but yea quite powerful but very playful both combined very dangerous :p

Nice episode so funny how he gets tricked now in marring Youko xD

Lets see how the battle will turn out!
Feb 18, 2013 9:57 AM

Jan 2013
his awakening was anticlimactic, wasnt it? xD
Feb 27, 2013 5:40 PM

May 2010
Lol this show is just beyond belief
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 11, 2013 9:00 PM

Apr 2013
i do wish Keita wasn't always so rejectful of Youko even if it meant puppies for babies. Youko's an awesome girl and i wouldn't mind having. weird, good ep.
Aug 26, 2013 3:51 PM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, I thought Dai Youko would look a bit more badass.
Dec 26, 2013 11:18 AM

Sep 2012
We will remember your sacrifice Keita.
Jul 16, 2014 1:37 AM

Sep 2012
Funny episode
Apr 27, 2016 6:31 AM

Mar 2014
So .. the one who is in the crystal is none other than Kaoru , as a girl ~ .
Youko too changed because of Keita .. and can't believe her father is a idiot too.
I thought its gonna be another anticlimactic episode .. I guess wrong .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2016 1:26 PM

Apr 2009
.....hom, male pantyshot, doesn't see those in many places.
why?
cuz not many male characters wear panties, as much as they wear more male-ish underwear..

wow-.... Dai Youko, that was.. almost unexpected.
my suspicion is pervert.

.......wow, that moment.
it dragged on forever.

wow- i almost think i gotta vote that guy a rank 2 in best father in anime-....

"We won't let your sacrifice be in vain"
-but he's still confused, Youko's a fox, not a dog, right ^_^'?

wow- that sound _xD
i predict-... the next episode will be a full-scale battle between perverts..
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Oct 17, 2020 11:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So now they need to stop Youko's dad... I have to admit that this dude is hilarious
Nov 10, 2021 9:48 PM

Nov 2010
Keita is overthinking it too much. It's not gonna be just normal puppies, it's gonna be half breeds that can stay in human form if they want to.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inukami! Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 27, 2009

26 by LeonhartAugust »»
Apr 7, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Inukami! Episode 8 Discussion

8 by JeremiahOrange »»
Jan 30, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Inukami! Episode 7 Discussion

Lab-Member-000 - Apr 27, 2008

10 by JeremiahOrange »»
Sep 4, 2023 4:08 AM

Poll: » Inukami! Episode 4 Discussion

10 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 20, 2023 4:08 AM

Poll: » Inukami! Episode 3 Discussion

10 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 20, 2023 3:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.