Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2014 10:51 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was easier than I expected. I suppose the point of these chapters is to show that Glenn has a lot of support now.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 9, 2014 11:28 AM

Sep 2012
Talk about a stupid way to die.
Mar 27, 2014 7:06 PM

Nov 2011
Finally caught up to this series and meh...it's a bit dull with its plot continuously focusing on revenge trope rather than characterization. I'll stay for the ride but this isn't not very impressive.

Oh well, at least it's not censored.
May 19, 2014 10:09 AM
Aug 2013
But the plot is changing. Clearly Glenn is now going to become some form of tyrant who the world is going to need a hero to save them from him. The same could be said of berserk, but its still brilliant. Thus far personally its been brilliant.

The thing I can complain of is that there are two many situations in which Koinzell should have revealed his identity to important people but he did not: Glenn does not know his alive, so does his master and the son of kfer.

And I did not understand why Koinzell did not kill Ikfes, only stating that the opponents will be tougher from now on.

Another problem is this continued teleporting of koinzell to many destinations. One moment his fighting in the electors castle, the following chapter his walking in some deep mountain snow area.
Jul 8, 2017 2:45 AM

Dec 2015
I can't take this dumb shit anymore...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 23, 2022 4:39 PM

Sep 2014
So the dead son returned as a giant baby monster and the dude sees nothing wrong with that??

Also did they just burn to death after showing the explosion did no damage? What even is this story now
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 20, 2023 12:48 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The fire destroyed the family!!!
In my opinion, it was the best!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

» "Ubel Blatt" TV Anime Adaptation CONFIRMED

Knighthammer619 - Feb 21

11 by Ex-Aid »»
7 hours ago

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - May 4, 2022

9 by Zee530 »»
Feb 24, 1:23 AM

Poll: » Übel Blatt Chapter 166 Discussion

Ranxomare - Oct 20, 2023

2 by Dee_Monkey »»
Oct 20, 2023 6:56 AM

Poll: » Übel Blatt Chapter 167 Discussion

Confucius - Jun 25, 2020

5 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 20, 2023 6:45 AM

Poll: » Übel Blatt Chapter 165 Discussion

Ranxomare - Oct 20, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 20, 2023 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.