Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2013 9:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah sigh ..Haruki you baka. He still hasn't officially said it yet. Oh well. The drama was nice though. About time they graduate ! The ending scenes with the cell phones were pretty touching. Oh Touma ;.;
Stark700Dec 21, 2013 9:09 AM
Dec 21, 2013 11:40 AM
Jul 2012
I don't know. I can see the School Days ending starting to form.
Dec 21, 2013 11:40 AM

Aug 2013
Kitahara going Makoto and Touma playing the role of Saionji Sekai PERFECTLY.

Some baaad shit is going to happen in the final episode...
KyuutoryuuDec 21, 2013 12:34 PM
Dec 21, 2013 11:46 AM

May 2013
Looks like Kitahara has made a decision and it is Touma. I really feel bad for Setsuna. Can't wait to see how this ends.
Dec 21, 2013 11:51 AM

Nov 2011
touma is so beautiful in this episode...but it was still hard to watch...
Hate Keeps me warm
Dec 21, 2013 11:51 AM

Aug 2010
Ummm...Just what happened at the end there???

They kissed? O_o? And now nxt episode Haruki will go back to Setsuna like nothing or what?! If he does that he's the worst bastard ever alive and deserve a specially made boat just for him.

Hope I'm wrong though. Although I'll feel really bad for Setsuna. I hope he breaks up with her and stays faithful with Kazusa even if it was a long distance relationship.

Gotta admit loved the first scene seeing Haruki suffering XDXD That felt good ^^

Setsuna's confession of being a cruel self centered girl who just got in between the two was nice. It really did ruin everything that was developing between Kazusa and Haruki. Though from what I see, it's the thing that made them realize their feelings for eachother at the end there.

At the very end, now for some reason I like Setsuna a bit more. Although she admitted that she got in between them after seeing Kazusa kiss Haruki and decided to seduce him...I agree with what she said that it was unfair of Kazusa to kiss him like that when she's always saying she doesn't love him and how she's always lying to herself. Kazusa's indecisiveness lost her quite a lot of points from me
Anyway, all 3 have major faults. What happened and might still happen. They totally deserve it XD

To tell the truth, I'd prefer Setsuna to end up with Takeya. The dude deserves a good girl. He's an awesome bro ^^ And like he said. Setsuna is too good for Haruki XD
Barion-ZaraDec 21, 2013 11:57 AM
Dec 21, 2013 11:56 AM
Mar 2008
Barion-Zara said:

Anyway, all 3 have major faults.

That's what I mostly like about this show. Nobody's either entirely right or wrong. They're treated as real human beings, and not just mere anime characters. They feel alive.

Dec 2013
Is this the last episode? This looks like it's going to become school days

Jun 2013
Finally, I want Touma and Haruki together. I feel bad for Setsuna though, but I just need those two together. Such a great anime
Dec 21, 2013 12:00 PM
Oct 2011
Barion-Zara said:
Ummm...Just what happened at the end there???

They kissed? O_o? And now nxt episode Haruki will go back to Setsuna like nothing or what?! If he does that he's the worst bastard ever alive and deserve a specially made boat just for him.

Hope I'm wrong though. Although I'll feel really bad for Setsuna. I hope he breaks up with her and stays faithful with Kazusa even if it was a long distance relationship.

Gotta admit loved the first scene seeing Haruki suffering XDXD That felt good ^^

Setsuna's confession of being a cruel self centered girl who just got in between the two was nice. It really did ruin everything that was developing between Kazusa and Haruki. Though from what I see, it's the thing that made them realize their feelings for eachother at the end there.

At the very end, now for some reason I like Setsuna a bit more. Although she admitted that she got in between them after seeing Kazusa kiss Haruki and decided to seduce him...I agree with what she said that it was unfair of Kazusa to kiss him like that when she's always saying she doesn't love him and how she's always lying to herself. Kazusa's indecisiveness lost her quite a lot of points from me
Anyway, all 3 have major faults. What happened and might still happen. They totally deserve it XD

To tell the truth, I'd prefer Setsuna to end up with Takeya. The dude deserves a good girl. He's an awesome bro ^^ And like he said. Setsuna is too good for Haruki XD

Rewatch the beginning of the EP1. Flashfoward of the ending of IC.
Dec 21, 2013 12:02 PM
Oct 2011
Youbetternot said:

Just to end the confusion that seems to reign here. This will never be anything like School Days. Never.
Dec 21, 2013 12:07 PM

Sep 2011
Thanos_ said:
Youbetternot said:

Just to end the confusion that seems to reign here. This will never be anything like School Days. Never.

Wish it did.
Dec 21, 2013 12:13 PM

Oct 2013
serve you right, setsuna!!!

Anyway, even though she did confess she was nasty, she never did say that to the other 2 and still made them felt like they hurt her instead. She was selfish to get her own happiness and got her way through.

Hah, but haruki was also... At least he made up his mind at the end.

Can't say kazusa was indecisive, she was a lot different from them, being isolated, alone, not easy to open up. And then when she heard it was haruki who confessed, the more she wouldn't have said anything...

Thanos_ said:
Rewatch the beginning of the EP1. Flashfoward of the ending of IC.

Oh yeah, the airport... so we'll see.
Dec 21, 2013 12:14 PM

Nov 2008
Tyrel said:
Thanos_ said:
Youbetternot said:

Wish it did.
Well thank god its not, School Days has the worse ending Ive ever seen in a anime , that and Evangelion.
Dec 21, 2013 12:15 PM

Oct 2009
To be honest, I like both Setsuna and Kazusa, it's hard to pick one of them but if I were to chose, in the end I will prefer Kazusa...hope this will be the end.
Dec 21, 2013 12:16 PM
Apr 2013
Wow. It's been SO long since I've been made to feel by an anime. Not since NANA.

That last part was pretty darn powerful. I mean - their feelings for one another - just palpable.

Anyone know if the final episode'll be airing next week Saturday? Or do you think they went with an anime original ending with this ep? 'cause "Kill la Kill"'s gone on break 'cause of the holidays...

Dec 21, 2013 12:22 PM
Oct 2011
ollythirteen said:
Wow. It's been SO long since I've been made to feel by an anime. Not since NANA.

That last part was pretty darn powerful. I mean - their feelings for one another - just palpable.

Anyone know if the final episode'll be airing next week Saturday? Or do you think they went with an anime original ending with this ep? 'cause "Kill la Kill"'s gone on break 'cause of the holidays...

This episode is not original. Still going to have another episode. The EP1 foreshadow would not be there if this was the last episode.
Dec 21, 2013 12:23 PM
Jul 2012
Please be another season. Animate Closing Chapter please not another anime original ending.
Dec 21, 2013 12:27 PM

Jan 2013
I've said this before on some other shows but I don't like cheating. It would have been better if Haruki had ended things with Setsuna first. I mean, even she knew he was just hiding with her from Touma. With that aside...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let it end with best girl winning
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Dec 21, 2013 12:31 PM
Apr 2013
Thanos_ said:
ollythirteen said:

This episode is not original. Still going to have another episode. The EP1 foreshadow would not be there if this was the last episode.

Okay sweet.

Now all I gotta do is get on my knees and pray for a second season and proper conclusion to the story (the Closing Chapter).

They made a second season for the original White Album and that show was depressing so why not this one?

Dec 21, 2013 12:34 PM
Dec 2013
Rooting for Touma all the way, but I can't help but feel that Touma is going to give up on Haruki and let Setsuna and Touma be together in the last episode.

Pleaseeee
Dec 21, 2013 12:41 PM

May 2009
TenderSteaks said:
Rooting for Touma all the way, but I can't help but feel that Touma is going to give up on Haruki and let Setsuna and Touma be together in the last episode.

Pleaseeee
This is what is most likely to happen. I'd bet on it happening.
Dec 21, 2013 12:43 PM

Jun 2013
Ahh Haruki you grew up so much you beautiful bastard! Now be a man and make things right!!!
Setsuna realizes herself that she is and always was in the way. That's right woman the moment you sang on that roof you forced yourself between Kazusa and Haruki.
Dec 21, 2013 12:45 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
In the end Setsuna was right she was being selfish and took Haruki away from Kazusa thus preventing Kazusa from having a proper development in romance with Haruki. However, Kazusa was always lying to herself because knew Setsuna liked Haruki. The way she acted around him were all clear signs of Setsuna liking Haruki. Kazusa pretty much stepped down after Haruki chose Setsuna because she didn't want to be a bad friend and ruin Setsuna's relationship with Haruki. It hurt her, made her angry that Haruki didn't choose her, but then Kazusa didn't want to make things worse and take Haruki away. This was love a triangle, and Setsuna said back in that cafe that she loved Haruki. Kazusa knew was could be the downside if she lost. Setsuna pretty much did a drastic move that got her to win Haruki, and Kazusa before that kiss was slowly getting into some development with Haruki before Setsuna even joined the club. Then we have Haruki who made things worse by betraying Setsuna and going with Kazusa. Now Setsuna realizes that she was wrong in taking Haruki away from Kazusa. Setsuna was true to her feelings for Haruki, yes, chose a bad time to get with Haruki yes, but she shouldn't take all the blame because after all Setsuna gave Haruki an option to reject her kiss. So in theory had Haruki rejected the kiss from Setsuna that night I believe things wouldn't have been as bad. She could have been sad, yes, but there were other guys she could have gone out with like Takeya who told Haruki she was too good for him. I believe Takeya would have treated Setsuna better than Haruki, respected her like a girlfriend should be treated. Instead Haruki's heat gets the best of him and when he accepted her kiss she thought she won. Deep down Setsuna knew Haruki still loved Kazusa, she was just putting on a facade as if nothing was wrong.

This is why I don't blame Setsuna as much in this drama because she gave Haruki a choice. It's Haruki's fault for not being mature enough to realize his true feelings. He realized them too late and we are left with Setsuna broken emotionally and Kazusa and Haruki letting out their love emotions out, kissing. I think Kazusa is mature enough to say "Thank you Haruki for letting me feel what love feels like, you gave me my first proper kiss, my third kiss , but I can't accept you right now because you have someone waiting for you at home. I'll be moving away to chase my dreams, and even thought we can't be together we made one memorable memory that I'll cherish forever. " Now it's up to Haruki how he will react to that. I'm sure Touma will reconcile with Setsuna, and Haruki will return to Setsuna. Sounds like such a wrong thing to do, but I'm sure that's what Kazusa will say in the final episode.

Dec 21, 2013 1:05 PM

Apr 2009
Even as a die hard Kazusa fan I felt bad for Setsuna this episode. I'll take that as a sign of good writing.
Dec 21, 2013 1:06 PM

Jul 2009
...well im kinda speechless.
setsuna is a pretty good girl. i dont think she's bad for going in between them. nothing wrong about fulfilling your desires. however, at the end of the day, the best girl triumphs. T_T
thank you based touma for making this show my 5th most favourite anime.
Dec 2013
wew, what an episode! but still, the vn counterpart of the confession is muuuuch better than this

in this episode, the part where he search touma to where they kiss is just so half-assed -__- but i think thats ok, concerning the show duration
Feb 2013
Hoo.. Finally, they confessed each other... *-* feel bad for Setsuna tho, but oh well, we'll see what happen in the next eps. Honestly, I rlly want to see Haruki with Kasuza not with Setsuna. >.>

Now it's time to say.. "I DEMAND FOR 2ND SEASON!!"
Dec 21, 2013 1:12 PM

Apr 2012
Barion-Zara said:

Its a shame we didn't see more of Takeya but yes him and Setsuna would go well together.
Dec 21, 2013 1:14 PM

Nov 2012
Oh yeah Touma wins in end, pretty cool end, was a good show but didn't feel especially good after watching it. Poor Setsuna.
Anyway despite good OP other music wasn't that great.
7/10

edit: wait thought it was done, oh goody

Dec 21, 2013 1:15 PM
Oct 2011
Orevataf said:
Oh yeah Touma wins in end, pretty cool end, was a good show but didn't feel especially good after watching it. Poor Setsuna.
7/10

Is not the ending. /facepalm
Dec 21, 2013 1:16 PM

Nov 2012
Thanos_ said:
Orevataf said:
7/10

Is not the ending. /facepalm

whoops

Dec 21, 2013 1:34 PM

Jun 2012
Wha? She saw Touma make the first move that night!? Whether someone agrees, or doesn't agree, with what Setsuna was saying about herself depends on their perspective on how they see things. On one hand, it's good to go after what you want but you also have to take the other person's feelings into consideration.

REALLY curious how Setsuna's gonna end up next week. Single? Still together with Haruki? The finale is sure gonna be something (exciting I hope) :P
HybridMBLDec 21, 2013 1:39 PM
Dec 21, 2013 1:38 PM

Jul 2013
and all my sympathy for setsuna flies out the window.
there's no way those two will remain together due to her guilt and his feelings for kazusa.
sequel please!
hihi~ 안녕하세요~ こんにちは~
Dec 21, 2013 1:43 PM
Aug 2012
I feel that this episode have the same vibes as golden time with all those male MC's indecisiveness.

is that the only trait to exploit in rom/drama shows?
Dec 21, 2013 1:46 PM
Oct 2011
Prodyz said:
I feel that this episode have the same vibes as golden time with all those male MC's indecisiveness.

On the contrary. This episode was where he was not indecisive.
Dec 21, 2013 1:47 PM

Apr 2009
Prodyz said:

Are you kidding? Haruki was super decisive this episode.

Disregard Setsuna
Acquire Kazusa
Dec 21, 2013 1:58 PM
Nov 2013
Setsuna is too good for Haruki. She dont do anything wrong, if you love someone you have to fight for it. And Haruki, he is poor bastard, he never confess to Touma and accept Setsuna cuz "he was rejected by Touma"? Stupid MC. Setsuna is my favorite character, she try very hard open Touma heart and make Touma admit her true feelings. I hope she dont end with Haruki, she is a lot better alone.
Dec 21, 2013 2:07 PM

Aug 2008
This is the part where I didn't know how to feel about this scene. I liked Kazusa and Haruki as a couple more (only during this part) but it just...felt wrong.

Man do I hate Kazusa with a passion.

But yeah next time on White NTR 2, expect some..feels.
hyperknees91Dec 21, 2013 2:13 PM
Dec 21, 2013 2:09 PM
Dec 2013
in the begining of the first episode there is a spoiler of what will happen next, kazusa saying good bye, and fly to austria, and setsuna stay with haruki...i believe xD

look :

http://i.imgur.com/zvsIjX9.png

http://i.imgur.com/EBcczkf.png
warlord13Dec 21, 2013 2:14 PM
Dec 21, 2013 2:14 PM

Aug 2008
warlord13 said:
in the begining of the first episode there is a spoiler of what will happen next, kazusa flying to austria, and setsuna stay with haruki...i believe xD

look :

I still don't understand why they spoiled that part. Stupid anime director.
Dec 21, 2013 2:21 PM
Dec 2013
Kurogashi said:
i dont think she's bad for going in between them. nothing wrong about fulfilling your desires.

So you missed the part where Setsuna admitted she knew Haruki liked Touma and confessed to Haruki because she knew he'd value her feelings over his own?

Setsuna liked Haruki but knew he liked Touma and knew she liked him. Effectively all she did was take a wrecking ball to all their relationships out of jealously. Deep down she knew she didn't stand a real chance. She knew she wouldn't get picked if things played out naturally.

I don't know how people can defend such a disgusting human being.
Dec 21, 2013 2:24 PM

Feb 2012
warlord13 said:
in the begining of the first episode there is a spoiler of what will happen next, kazusa saying good bye, and fly to austria, and setsuna stay with haruki...i believe xD

look :

Could be a fake preview showing a possible route from the VN just to give the viewers a feel for the show. Or maybe they are dumb enough give away something easily discovered in the first episode. Place your bets!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2013 2:29 PM

Aug 2008
stone616 said:
Kurogashi said:
i dont think she's bad for going in between them. nothing wrong about fulfilling your desires.

So you missed the part where Setsuna admitted she knew Haruki liked Touma and confessed to Haruki because she knew he'd value her feelings over his own?

Setsuna liked Haruki but knew he liked Touma and knew she liked him. Effectively all she did was take a wrecking ball to all their relationships out of jealously. Deep down she knew she didn't stand a real chance. She knew she wouldn't get picked if things played out naturally.

Setsuna does manipulate to a degree of course. But she genuinely does like Haruki whether she wants to admit it or not. And hey Haruki is the one who didn't refuse her so she can't be blamed for that. Can't blame someone for going after the one they love (its what Haruki does in this episode).

Heck the girl is trying to make Haruki not feel any guilt for doing what he's done to her. That's why she's explaining in the manner she is and trying to act like it's all her fault. Pretty admirable if you ask me, because most people don't even fess up even when they feel are in the wrong.

Remember one thing with Setsuna though. Nothing is as it seems with her. Not even now.
hyperknees91Dec 21, 2013 2:32 PM
Dec 21, 2013 2:35 PM
Dec 2013
ScoutK said:
Setsuna is too good for Haruki. She dont do anything wrong, if you love someone you have to fight for it. And Haruki, he is poor bastard, he never confess to Touma and accept Setsuna cuz "he was rejected by Touma"? Stupid MC. Setsuna is my favorite character, she try very hard open Touma heart and make Touma admit her true feelings. I hope she dont end with Haruki, she is a lot better alone.
this is laughable. that's not fighting for love its called being a jealous b*tch. Setsuna was keenly aware of Haruki and Touma's feelings for each other. Before Toruma even joined the light music club she said you played with the guitarist because of who he was.

She knew before both of them realized and instead of accepting the obvious truth she butted in and ruined their relationship. The only thing she didn't anticipate was Touma saying "screw all of this I'm bailing" and abandoning them both.

How you gonna walk up in "your best friend's" face and snatch her guy then say we should all stay together and always hang out? What type of sadistic person does that to a supposed friend? All Setsuna did was exploit Haruki known character flaw to break he and Touma apart.

out of the three of them Setsuna is the only bad person. Touma and Haruki aren't bad just flawed. Now that Haruki has come to grips with how he feels he can't go back to Setsuna so she lost him. She simply ruined all their friendships.
Dec 21, 2013 2:39 PM

Aug 2008
Lawl Haruki and Kazusa aren't bad just flawed....oh that's the biggest laugh ever. But you'll see one day.

I will say that Setsuna asking Haruki out had nothing to do with her being jealous. That much should be obvious really given her character, but just so you know. You really gotta read in between the lines with her, more than any other character.

hyperknees91Dec 21, 2013 2:43 PM
Dec 21, 2013 2:43 PM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
stone616 said:
Kurogashi said:

Setsuna does manipulate to a degree of course. But she genuinely does like Haruki whether she wants to admit it or not. And hey Haruki is the one who didn't refuse her so she can't be blamed for that. Can't blame someone for going after the one they love (its what Haruki does in this episode).

Heck the girl is trying to make Haruki not feel any guilt for doing what he's done to her. That's why she's explaining in the manner she is and trying to act like it's all her fault. Pretty admirable if you ask me, because most people don't even fess up even when they feel are in the wrong.

Remember one thing with Setsuna though. Nothing is as it seems with her. Not even now.

In all fairness Setsuna saw what was going to happen. It always was obvious to her. Haruki and Touma hadn't come to terms with their own feelings at the point she butted in. The fact that they didn't see where things were going but she did and she still jumped in is what makes her a bad person. It would be like stealing your friend's lottery ticket because you know its a winner and you saw the lotto results before they did so you go to their house and nab it.

Haruki wasn't going to turn her down and she knew it because Haruki liked her but unknowingly loved Touma. In the end things played out like they were going to anyway and Haruki and Touma came to terms with their feelings except now she's right in the middle of it.
Dec 21, 2013 2:43 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
kickmesign said:
warlord13 said:

look :

Could be a fake preview showing a possible route from the VN just to give the viewers a feel for the show. Or maybe they are dumb enough give away something easily discovered in the first episode. Place your bets!

It's be quite a while since I saw Episode 1, but doesn't Setsuna push Haruki away in the episode 1 spoiler preview. Then Haruki falls to his knees. I'm pretty sure they showed that. I just can't imagine Setsuna and Haruki back together it would be awkward for both of them.

Dec 21, 2013 2:44 PM

Jul 2013
stone616 said:
Kurogashi said:

Noooooo poor Setsuna. I don't see how she was a wrecking bull to their relationship. It was Touma's fault for running away. She had the chance to confess and she didn't. If she never did that, we wouldn't have all this shit now. Haruki is just as much to blame as Touma is. If anyone is a "disgusting human being" its Haruki for being a two timing bastard and making both Setsuna and Touma sad.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

100 by GingZ »»
Feb 27, 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.