Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2013 9:37 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The finale felt rushed imo.

Oh well at least there's a lot of battle scenes. Poor Ichika though, I spotted him getting his ass kicked again. And even after the fight, Ichika gets a nice bath. Fucking censors. I bet they'll remove the steam in BDs.
Dec 19, 2013 9:55 AM

Aug 2013
Stark700 said:

And even after the fight, Ichika gets a nice bath. Fucking censors. I bet they'll remove the steam in BDs.

Wait the minute..., does he takes a bath with the girls.....???

tsubasalover said:

Two new characters again?

Who are they, the Americans....???
ernietheracefanDec 19, 2013 10:53 AM
Dec 19, 2013 10:27 AM

Nov 2007
There's still OP for final ep. Bomb, huh. Nice combi by Houki and England girl. Bomb almost destroyed monorail, and he almost thought it's the end. Back to that scene in the beginning of ep.1 of this season. Everyone's safe with long day of fight.

Two new characters again?

Accident fanservice with the back.

Thought so, ED with all 7 girls this ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 19, 2013 11:56 AM

Mar 2013
Well second season was a complete train wreck, I give it a 4/10 basically a big pointless waste of time.
NewhopesDec 19, 2013 12:00 PM

Dec 19, 2013 4:32 PM
Sep 2012
Too much fanservice, alot worse than S1, fights were nice still although they tried too hard on the drama and fanservice, it just cant get more generic ^^''
Ep12 was pretty good overall, lots of fighting scenes.
Dec 19, 2013 4:42 PM

Jul 2013
that's it? hope to have a third season though.

all the girls in his harem plus Ichika in the ending. that was nice
"Anything is possible if you stop doubting yourself, so put some more faith unto you!"
Dec 19, 2013 4:47 PM

Dec 2011
Aw it didn't even touch more about Phantom Task and explaining their real purpose. Oh well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2013 5:02 PM

Jan 2013
Himenikko said:
that's it? hope to have a third season though.

all the girls in his harem plus Ichika in the ending. that was nice

Are you funding it lol?
Dec 19, 2013 5:32 PM
Feb 2013
The end, I hope they don't get to make another one of this stupid thing.
Dec 19, 2013 5:33 PM

May 2013
That ending to the final episode lol. I guess it did feel a little rushed. Hoping for another season since there was not a lot about the Phantom Task.
Dec 19, 2013 5:40 PM

Apr 2012
there is never enough eps

theres a new girl hope season 3 comes soon
Dec 19, 2013 5:45 PM

Jun 2013
Funny story. I liked the first season of IS, not my favorite thing ever but I enjoyed it, so I was hyped for season 2.

This was a complete waste of time. The only good thing about IS 2 was Tatenashi, Kanzashi, Laura and Charlotte. Otherwise, it was way too rushed, everything felt forced, especially the way they tried to make some sense of the plot.

Yeah, not a fan of this season at all
"God knows I'm not perfect, either. I've made tons of stupid mistakes, and later I regretted them. And I've done it over and over again, thousands of times; a cycle of hollow joy and vicious self-hatred. But even so, every time I learned something about myself. Please Shinji, you've got to pilot the EVA and settle this once and for all... for your own sake. Find out why you came here; why you exist at all! Answer your own questions. And when you've found your answers, come back to me. I'll be waiting for you. "

-Misato Katsuragi
Dec 19, 2013 5:50 PM

Jul 2012
They ended season 2 in a hurry it felt really rushed. Looking forward to season 3. Finally harem count for season 2: 7 members.

Great season!!!
Dec 19, 2013 5:53 PM

Mar 2011
This reminds me of the finale of the first season so much. Anyway, I have a theory. IS's are magical, or something. I dunno, but that constant dream land is such a strange addition. I don't understand what the **** it means, why it's relevant or why it would be included as a feature in an IS.

So, little run down of points:

1) So Madoka wants to kill Chifuyu, okay, fine. However, is she simply unaware of the bomb on the train, or does she just not care? Maybe she wants to do it with her own hands?
2) "The system is being hijacked", wasn't it hijacked to start with? Like, isn't the entire situation a result of the train being hacked? Wut?
3) The banter between Kanzashi and the scorpion tailed IS yellow haired pilot person was absolutely shit. Like, the worst insults and comebacks, ever.
4) "There's a bomb on the train!" -> A timer appears out of nowhere on queue for no reason. It's like the bomb itself has said "okay, the jigs up, let's tell them how much time they have".
5) Why would you have a timer anyway in this day and age, just set it as a remote detonated device. Not exactly hard. Like, especially since they were kinda keeping the bomb a secret. How come it started timing when they recognised its existence? Does that mean that it would have been fine if they were ignorant of the bomb?
6) How come the IS's they have are so shit? Like, everyone else seems to have much better IS, and the army have the shittest IS ever. Like, they aren't even personalised. How can an army even casually send out ten IS's when there are less than half a thousand in the entire world?
7) The heat signature can recognise specific individuals, all whilst she spins around and around endlessly for no good reason, but then she isn't at all. Why is the camera spinning then when it's clearly not the thing searching? Why would it continue searching after it found it's intended target?
8 ) Army IS pilots cannot shoot for shit. ****, stationary targets are hard man!
9) Army IS pilots know not of the concept of dodging, evasion or maneuvering. Did they learn nothing in training?
10) "A mass of energy", otherwise known as... mass. Can't she figure out it's an IS? Also, it didn't shoot anything down, it laser sworded them.
11) "You are to stand by BECAUSE I SAY SO! I don't care if it doesn't make sense, I will tell you to do something later or summin".
12) All of the previous 11 points came within the first 5 minutes, including the OP sequence.
13) Cecilia and the angry enemy woman both know very little about dodging, fortunately they both can't shoot for shit either.
14) Oh wait, she does shoot 9 down with a massive beam cannon. Of course they don't think to dodge, or move, or shoot. They are literally just stood in place waiting to die.
15) "Aww shit, this train is about to be shot, I could start up my IS and defend the train, but that sounds like a hassle" - every girl on the train.
16) Casual block of the laser cannon. Like, if it's that easy to block then why bother dodging, how come that laser was able to mow down 10 IS instantly, but it doesn't even scratch Orimura's?
17) Why is Orimura being told about the bomb? He can do **** all to help, even if he wasn't been attacked. He couldn't do more than the people currently on the train at least.
18 ) "Please hold out until then" = "Please wait around on that ticking time bomb, even though you could all have flown to safety by now, or started doing something productive".
19) Why are cecilia and Houki coming to "help" when they haven't even dealt with the ****er that's assaulting them yet?
20) Wait, so the doors were locked? That's why they were waiting around? Right.... something doesn't seem right here.... Hmmm, it's almost like they could have just busted out the roof or something with an IS when this started.....
21) The one chasing Houki shoots in the direction of Houki, but not at Houki, but something past her which explodes. I don't know what this something is, and why it was so important to it took precedent over the stationary Houki, but whatever.
22) "A brother who can't protect his sister can't even be called a man!". Hmmm. Here I thought we lived in 2013, not the 20th century.....
23) Given that you spent so long in the train doing **** all, couldn't you have thought to run through the plan beforehand, so you didn't need to do it when time was really really tight?
24) How does she locate the bomb with hacking, or a computer in general? So the people who placed it made it a timed device, but made it so it produced signals? Wut?
25) Yeh, I can accept that Ichika would be stupid/shocked enough to forget about the enemy right behind him because of the explosion.... but what about Houki and Cecilia who were there watching her shoot him? What were they doing? They are like 5 meters away as well (all of a sudden, since when were they there?). They actually want him to die don't they?
26) This happened last season in the finale (Ichika being knocked out and going to magical land). It kind of takes the tension away when they go through the exact same routine all over.
27) Cecilia, the long range IS pilot, challenges the other pilot from point blank. Probably needs that range in order to hit. Oh wait, she moved further away in a different shot, without moving....
28) Ichika's IS didn't explode, but all of the army IS units did, why? In fact his unit looks fine considering he just got shot in the back point blank. Did she miss the easy shot on purpose?
29) She keeps grabbing their faces and using it as a leverage point to fling their entire IS unit into the ground. How heavy is the IS? It looks pretty heavy, at least 300 kg. Think about the amount of strain that Cecilia's neck would have to endure in order to be able to swing the IS around whilst grabbing her head. If that didn't rip her head off, she'd have a broken neck. Why is Cecilia still alive?
30) So Charlotte managed to surprise Madoka with her appearance even though she appeared in front of her, but Laura didn't think to take her rear by surprise. She could have ended it right then and there. Also another casual block of the cannon. Also Laura, don't scream if you are trying to surprise her. Maybe you weren't going for surprise, I dunno your German tactics.
31) Ichika is in the magical mystery land, again. What the **** is the magical land? Houki has magical tears?
32) 10 o'clock is so ****ing stupid when you're fighting in 3 dimensions. Plus doesn't the IS have a tracking system anyway? It can apparently find specific people by their heat signatures from 500m easily, but an enemy IS? Nope, no luck, have to tell each other. More to the point, who's 10 o'clock? In IS battles where you are constantly turning and spinning, 10 o'clock one second ago would mean another direction fraction of a second later.
33) Mountain Storm is shit.
34) Dream land is a bizarre place that makes no sense. Like literally what the **** is this whole dream sequence shit? He sees his older sister, but then it goes black, starts killing him but he prays to the lady with white hair and shit's cool? Wut?
35) Cecilia regained consciousness? That was fast. Why is she blowing up streets?
36) How come there are no cars.... oh wait, this battle has being going on for over half an hour now I suppose..... no parked cars though?
37) Lots of buildings with lights on, meaning they are at home. God, so many must have die- oh wait no buildings were hit. Miraculous. In a huge city with packed buildings in all directions, a massive gun fight in the sky above lasting a significant amount of time has no stray bullets that hit any buildings.
38 ) Oh wait shit, they just crushed some poor guy's house, oh wait, several. So projectiles missed, but IS's can hit them? Got it. Like the OP shockwave move.
39) Kanzaki unveils a laser cannon as if it had been there since forever. Did she know that this was going to happen all along, and that the train would stop at that exact place? ****ing genius!
40) She somehow only grazes with the huge beam cannon.
41) Ichika uses his deus ex machina move.
42) His dues ex machina move is shit.
43) All the girls just left the other one to go save Madoka. They were like "**** this I'm done already".
44) Houki appears without a sound, out of nowhere. She also starts saying "Phantom Task escaped" as she stands there, letting them escape.
45) It turns out the reason the student's IS's are so shit is because the maker of them is an asshole. She and her white haired buddy like shit stirring the entire world for some reason.
46) "Oh look, the signs are on the wrong way round, let's not check to make sure there aren't any men or women already in the baths!".
47) Zero causalities. SEEMS LEGIT. Must have been no one in the buildings that the IS's destroyed by being shockwaved into them.
48 ) They don't really seem too bothered by Phantom Task all things considered. They kind of treat it like an annoying kid that bothers them every so often rather than an actual serious threat when they speak of it in hindsight. "Such a bothersome day". Maybe the subbers fault. I doubt it.
49) I suppose it isn't Infinite Stratos if they don't close on a fanservice scene.
50) Ichika faints, sinks under the water, travels unnoticed all the way over to the girls underwater, then suddenly resurfaces, all whilst he's unconscious.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I liked the ED sequence sped up by 1.28 times. It's a lot more likely.

Let's see, score.... 3.
Dec 19, 2013 6:27 PM
Nov 2013
This series is a complete piece of crap i mean everything about season 2 was bad and the MC is so beyond horrible hes WEAK Dense retarded scared of girls and like makes a O face when they touch him hes just plain awful all in all terrible plot boring cheap fan service how in the world is this even popular like really??????? score.....2 if there is ever a S3 i will not being watching it.
Dec 19, 2013 6:28 PM

Mar 2013
Why do they end every season with Ichika pulling a dues ex machina out his ass?!
Except for Tatenashi this whole season made no season. Where was the plot? Character development? It was like, "Hey. I got an idea. Let's just throw it in the next episode & NOT EXPLAIN A DAMN THING!!!"

I'm gonna sleep on this, but I feel like when I wake up I'll drop my rating of this season to a 5.

I can honestly say for all the plot holes this episode was 1/5.
Dec 19, 2013 7:01 PM

Mar 2013
cliffhanger ending -_-"
need more fanservice at the last scene
Dec 19, 2013 7:05 PM

Oct 2010
2/10 this shit is pure garbage dont know how it got a sequel. So many other manga/light novels deserves manga. I hope the sales flop this time around.

This one of them animes you watch it to see just how bad it really is.
Dec 19, 2013 7:17 PM

Aug 2012
Well , nothing really big was explained. Hoping for another season to cover all that.

Overall though, A complete waste of time.
Dec 19, 2013 7:18 PM
Mar 2012
Not going to lie, really enjoyed the battle scenes this episode. It seems 8bit pooled the rest of their budget in this last episode. The anime left me pretty unsatisfied with the cliffhangers but I did enjoy it for what it was: a harem fanservice series in a mech girl setting with action in between. The execution of the plot was pretty horrible, but then again, who said good anime must always have a consistent plot?

Now off to read the light novels.
Dec 19, 2013 7:18 PM
Jan 2012
That was an odd episode. Had a lot happening pretty fast. Everyone failed pretty hard though.
Fairly uneventful season with no real conclusion. Would've rather had 3 or 4 episodes of fan service taken out and more story done.
Dec 19, 2013 7:23 PM

Jun 2013
And so it ends... Good action in the end, but felt rushed; should have split it between last 2 episodes IMHO.

Final thoughts on the series:
> Ichika needs more development. I've flamed him a lot throughout the second season for being unlikable and I still stand by that. He acts like no healthy straight teenage boy ever would in an all female school. Need to know why he's so dense. Is he gay? Maybe he is...
> Instead of straight up fanservice it would have been nice to learn a bit more about phantom task... Who are they? Whats their goal? Who's Madoka? (*sigh* wishful thinking)
> Harem is getting too big to the point of girls becoming just support characters instead of main heroines.
> Ichika is stupid.
> Liked Tatenashi a lot. For the next season just leave her, Laura (in neko PJs) and Char as main girls and drop everyone else :)

Giving this a very generous 6/10.
Dec 19, 2013 7:32 PM

Oct 2013
Fiji said:
Aw it didn't even touch more about Phantom Task and explaining their real purpose. Oh well.

I really wanted them to do that. Oh well!
Dec 19, 2013 7:42 PM

Aug 2012
Well that ending felt rushed, average ep/season.
Dec 19, 2013 7:50 PM

Apr 2011
Nothing Happens the anime is a more appropriate title. Everything about it was wrong. Mess around all season long then throw in a big battle at the end. The novels were destroyed. They changed too much and put in too much filler. Disappointing.
Dec 19, 2013 7:51 PM

Apr 2010
Well my expectations were really low so I was somewhat impressed. If there had been more episodes with this much action in the season I would have rated it higher. They really should have cut out that stupid "Charlotte's disappearing panties" episode and replaced that with the Cannonball Fast tournament from the novel.

I did not expect this episode to reveal anything new about Phantom Task. Why? Because the novels also have not told us shit about PT so why expect the anime to do so? That's right, folks, the novels haven't told us anything about who Madoka is or why she wants to kill Chifuyu.

At least this final episode actually remembered that weird hallucination Ichika had at the end of the season 1. The novels completely forgot about that because it hasn't been brought up again at all.

The white-haired girl with Tabane at the end is the person she calls "Ku-chan" in episode 10. Her name is Chloe Chronicle. Expect her to appear again in the "World Purge" OVA.

There is one thing I noted that might make this fit with the novel canon: it isn't clear if Autumn survived Cecillia's shot. In the novels, Tabane stabbed her in the chest during the restaurant scene and it wasn't clear if she survived. So we'll have to wait until Volume 9 to see if Autumn is still around.

This series gets a 6/10 for me. Nah, more like 5/10. Needed more action.
Banshee-IVDec 19, 2013 7:59 PM
Dec 19, 2013 8:00 PM

Apr 2010
masonroflcopter said:
Nothing Happens the anime is a more appropriate title. Everything about it was wrong. Mess around all season long then throw in a big battle at the end. The novels were destroyed. They changed too much and put in too much filler. Disappointing.

No need to exaggerate man, the novels weren't "destroyed." If anything, the anime cut out a lot of the harem nonsense in the novels (yes that's right people, the novels had WAAAAY more harem nonsense than what you saw in this season). No Ran Gotanda keeping popping up again and again, less Ichika/Houki pushing (c'mon they have 2 dinner dates in the novels), etc. etc.

The parts of the novels that should have not been cut was the beginning of Volume 6 when Madoka attacks an American base and the "Cannonball Fast" tournament. But I guess they had to cut the attack on America because the pilot who fights Madoka, Natasha, was already cut out of the first season so I guess that's why...
Dec 19, 2013 8:06 PM

Sep 2013
Who the hell is White Style?

Tatenashi is in the line in the ED

Cool fight and ending at the outdoor bath really fit, to bad this season was complete shit compared to the first, if they would of had more fighting and a better plot it would of been good. The girls are the only reason I finished this season 4/10. That being said I would probably still watch another season of it :P
Dec 19, 2013 8:09 PM

Apr 2010
I'm amazed this season isn't ranked 6000 or something, it was actually THAT bad. I watched this expecting at least 4 episodes of story, not 4 minutes of story over 12 episodes. Geez!
Dec 19, 2013 8:21 PM

Apr 2010
Aggron said:
Who the hell is White Style?

"White Style" is the literal translation of "Byakushiki", Ichika's suit lol. I don't know what this fansub group was thinking...
Dec 19, 2013 8:30 PM

Oct 2013
And so ends the final lack luster chapter that IS... Aside from good animation and decent fights scenes (plus Charlotte and Laura) there wasn't much else to like with the almost non existent plot. Which means!

Season three here we come!
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Dec 19, 2013 8:39 PM

Mar 2012
Even worst than season 1.

i think Ichika`s IQ is below 20 lol.
the reason why i enjoy season 2 just because of Charlotte and that cutie Kanzashi.
This got good action and bad pointless fillers.

i rate it 7- no.
i rate it 6/10 instead.

i`m glad there is a sequel, it needs explanation and more actions as well.
btw i want Ichika to go back to become elementary student to educate himself.
Ichika confirmed as the worst harem protagonist ever, even worst than Makoto itou.

I like Itsuka Shidou from Date A Live, he is way better than generic bland harem protagonist.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Dec 19, 2013 8:58 PM

Apr 2010
C'mon people. Ichika is not worst harem protagonist ever.

That honor belongs to the star of Walkure Romanze. See I can't even remember his name that's how bad he is.
Dec 19, 2013 9:14 PM

Aug 2012
Well shit, that was a pretty bad ending. This season has just bombed when in came to ending things.

Dec 19, 2013 9:46 PM

Jul 2013
Well I like the action scenes in this episode, but this season has a couple flaws to begin with; slow story progression, main character is still a lackluster, and the non-stop adding harem for Ichika is getting tiresome. Also Madoka (or M) and Phantom Task shared less information on their motivation and stuff, which I thought they will have a big role in this season.

Well 6/10 is my score, pretty disappointing season tbh. Though i'm only watching this for Charlotte, Laura, and Tatenashi. The rest was a meh to me. If they make a season 3, I just hope Ichika can progress a lot more faster, stronger, and not be a weakling anymore.

Dec 19, 2013 9:48 PM

Sep 2011
So they will never give up the fan service even at the very end eh?

Dec 20, 2013 12:57 AM

Jan 2011
A complete flop of a sequel. Nothing happened. At all. This was like one big long ova.
Dec 20, 2013 1:14 AM

Aug 2013
Finally Infinite Fanservice 2 is over. 2/10
Dec 20, 2013 1:41 AM

Aug 2013
Zeta986 said:

I like Itsuka Shidou from Date A Live, he is way better than generic bland harem protagonist.

Also Keima & Issei...

Seriously.., I'm watching this only for France-German alliance and Chiwa-chan...
ernietheracefanDec 20, 2013 1:45 AM
Dec 20, 2013 1:43 AM

Dec 2013
This first post ever, so I'm just going to give my ending thoughts

I don't know where to start on my disappointment with this anime. The concept of this harem makes sense. He is the only guy that can use an I.S. in an all girl school, he's going to have a lot of girls after him.

But when your trying to push 7 girls through character development in a 12 episode anime season it just comes out dull(I don't think they even did anything with a few all season), and it is not even that. That they use up full episodes with basically nothing even achieved, and when they look like they are going to do something interesting they ruin that by putting the main story back in, which neglects anything that just happened the last two episodes. Then on the final episode the main story basically leads to nothing and leaves you very unexcited.

Overall I gave this anime a 6/10, I should give it a 5/10 but I like Laura Bodewig too much.
HibbingtonDec 20, 2013 2:39 AM
Dec 20, 2013 2:17 AM

Oct 2013
ernietheracefan said:

Seriously.., I'm watching this only for France-German alliance...

^

Only Tatenashi and girls vs Phantom Task kept me interested in this episode.
Dec 20, 2013 2:23 AM

Apr 2011
Sad to see another season come to an end. I didn't like how this episode felt rushed nor how the plot felt opened in so many areas i can see a season 3 coming out but in 1-2 years.
Dec 20, 2013 2:26 AM

Sep 2013
FINALLY Tatenashi appears in the ED !!!

But yeah it ended its always sad to see an anime end, the whole episode got very hectic really fast lots of action and explosions but in the end after all was said and done I feel like nothing really came from it, it felt really rushed...Hope to get a third season this left me wanting more, they did not touch on Phantom Task enough, and nothing really happened, huge cliffhanger....

The ending of the episode was hilarious though XD

Also this season needed much more Charlotte and Laura, a loooot more.
"I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target"
Dec 20, 2013 2:52 AM

Sep 2012
Ichika seriously need a brain. Even if he's useless in battle, if at least he had something to remember that shit happened in the afternoon...
I wonder what it's going to take to make him understand that Madoka is his sister for example.
Dec 20, 2013 4:36 AM
Jan 2013
Oh, fuck this episode......well, on to the OVA.......which is to be shown next year.
Dec 20, 2013 4:41 AM

Jan 2013
It was pretty rushed...
Soo... what's going to happen between the two sisters?
Are they gonna fight or something?

Hope there's a third season!!!
Even tho half of the eps were random fillers, wish they would have made a better story :/
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 20, 2013 4:59 AM

Aug 2013
This series deserves 1/10 but oh well 3/10 , A complete waste of time .

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 20, 2013 5:22 AM

Mar 2012
Name all 10 instructions about how to educate Ichika Orimura anyone?
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Dec 20, 2013 6:03 AM

Jul 2013
A ton of stuff happens but nothing is explained.
"You know this girl who saved Ichika in the last battle, let's use her again".
At the very least, the action kept me entertained.
Dec 20, 2013 6:16 AM

Aug 2013
Zeta986 said:
Name all 10 instructions about how to educate Ichika Orimura anyone?

Bright Noa slaps Ichika... xD
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

110 by HOOfan_1 »»
Feb 22, 2023 5:48 AM

» IS is better if you just pretend Ichika isn't really there. ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Oct 10, 2013

52 by marcelosadasilva »»
Sep 25, 2022 11:49 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2013

90 by SIKABOBADIGA »»
Aug 31, 2022 1:14 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

111 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 10, 2022 12:35 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

93 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 10, 2022 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.